Champion Buick GMC

Drew Mclean

Kevin Stein, Service Advisor, Champion Buick GMC

Kevin Stein

June 14, 2017

"I already stated that Sanford sis an great job."

- kathleen0485

Sanford made me feel very comfortable with making a lease with the Encore. Let me do two test drives and had a very nice way with himself. Made me feel relaxed with my lease. I would recommend Sanford to others.

Sanford Chandler
Matt Crabtree

June 12, 2017

"OIl and filter change, rotate tires"

- greg

Allowed early drop-off in advance of appointment. Fast write-up, checked system for any recalls or other needed maintenance. Service completed same morning. Complimentary car wash at the end.

June 05, 2017

"Service on rear brake light."

- Paulette

The dealership contacted me to set up an appointment to have my tail light replaced. I arrived and waited for my vehicle and in very little time it was done and I was on my way home. Their lounge was clean, pleasant, and well supplied with coffee, water bottles, and cookies. TV and magazines were available as well. Restroom was neat and clean. What's not to love?

Drew Mclean