Champion Buick GMC

Mike Lapradd, New Car Sales Specialist, Champion Buick GMC

Mike Lapradd

New Car Sales Specialist

April 25, 2017

"Excellent Service during Sale"

- pash

Mike was very knowledgeable and helpful without being pushy or trying to hurry us into a decision. He took the time to truly learn what was important to us and get us in the right car. Matt did a good job explaining the financial piece of the sale and what was available to us.

April 22, 2017

"Maintance"

- Walt

I took a 2003 Pontiac Vibe vehicle with 218,000 miles on it in for new shocks and springs and other routine maintenance. I had scheduled an appointment for the service. I had to bring the vehicle back to have a dashboard brake light that came on when I picked up the car. The service manager authorized the troubleshooting and correction of the warning light at no cost to me.

April 20, 2017

"New lease"

- Ianbrit

Exceptionally professional service, treated with respect the whole time. All personnel I dealt with were very helpful (Mike L, Scott A and Matt C) and even lowered my monthly payment significantl, which I've never experienced in 25 years of buying or leasing cars before.