Champion Buick GMC

New Car Sales Specialist

March 18, 2017

"Service"

- Dave M

Service tech was great, service was done in a timely manner. Service waiting area was clean and comfortable. Coffee and cookies were available.Restrooms were clean.

March 11, 2017

"Oil Change/Tire Rotation/Brake Fluid Change"

- Acadia 2010

I initially took my Acadia in for an oil change but, in inspecting fluid levels/condition, I was advised that the brake fluid should be considered for changing. Service was exceptionally fast.

March 07, 2017

"Pothole blowout and Tire replacement"

- Tim

My daughter was driving home Sunday night and hit and pothole and the curb. The passenger front tire instantly blowout. I called the service department around 8am Monday morning. I spoke to Drew regarding this issue. Told him that she had purchased tire coverage when she bought the 2016 GMC Terrain Denali back in June. For some reason Drew couldn't see that she had that coverage and said that he would have to check with the office when they open at 9am and call me back. A few minutes later Drew called me back and told me that he had called the company himself and had gotten the coverage information. I has pressed for time due to an appointment that I had at 11am, I told Drew this and he said to bring it in right then and he would get to handled. I took the car right up there and 40 minutes later it was being washed and returned to me. Thanks again Drew for getting this done so fast for me. Great work Champion Service Department. Tim Smith Brighton