Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

4505 W 96th St,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge is an Certified Five Star Elite Indianapolis Dealership. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles, Mopar parts and accessories as well as Pre-owned vehicles. We service and repair all Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep models. Financing is available. Home of the $19.95 Oil Change.

About Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Snow girl
8/24/2016

"Purchase of jeep Cherokee "

Great service! Quick attention to listen and point out what might be a purchase for you. It was pouring down rain and they still took the time to show us what we needed.

Journey
8/24/2016

"Mission Accomplished!"

Shopping for a good used vehicle isn't one of my favorite things to do but on this particular Journey it has ended in success (so far). Located several vehicles on-line and did some looking. After seeing several that was of interest I visited Thomas Porter at Champion. He was a real professional in his showing the vehicle and was cooperative in securing recent maintenance information concerning the suv. After a lengthy negotiation with Thomas and his Manager, a logical reason for NOT lowering the price was given and excepted. A few issues with the vehicle couldn't be negotiated because of the investment that Champion had already put into the suv. Since purchasing the vehicle I have spent several hundred dollars addressing those issues. (Replacement wheel, wireless fob, and a section of wheel-well trim.) Gene Allen explained the offered maintenance agreement in detail and very professionally. Haven't had the vehicle for an entire month yet (less than 100 miles) but so far, I am pleased with the purchase. Thank you Thomas and Gene for my experience with Champion. Wish me good luck with my 2012 Dodge Journey.

mike/lynne
8/18/2016

"So far we are very happy with how we have been serviced."

We thought Curt was very professional and did an excellent job throughout the process. We felt he was always working hard to meet our needs. Thank you again.

Cklieb
8/17/2016

"Great experience "

We were in town for a wedding and happened to find a vehicle we were interested in. We stopped by to take a look and ended up purchasing the vehicle between the wedding ceremony and reception. All the employees at the dealership were very friendly and had us in our new car in time to enjoy the reception. Thank you very much for a great car buying experience!

dodge123
8/17/2016

"Review of Dodge Durango Purchase"

The Sales Force was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They walked through all the features of the vehicle that I was interested in. The experience was excellent.

Gretchen
8/13/2016

"GREAT people to work with!!"

I do not enjoy shopping for cars and haven't had great experiences in the past. Terrence, Toronto and Gene made my experience easy and they were great people to work with (I can't say that about any other car dealers I've worked with). Champion really did provide exceptional customer service and I would highly recommend shopping at this dealership. And ask for Terrence!!

Myfirstcarloan
8/10/2016

"Great sales and finance people. Questionable service person "

As first time car buyers, my fiancee and I found the vehicle we wanted online and it was located at Champion. Being extremely analytical and cautious in every decision I make, Terrance truly did earn my business. He was patient and kind throughout the whole process and addressed all of our concerns with tact. The team came together and was able to make this happen for us. We are very happy with the overall experience and love the car. We bought a used vehicle and I believe we received a great car for a great price. The only negative I can provide is a lack of compassion and assistance from the service person involved with the transaction to make us feel confident we wouldn't need to worry about any major mechanical problems. He skated the issue by stating the car went through a rigorous safety inspection and that it was "safe". Safe and sound are very different things and if I weren't already mechanically inclined, I would not have pulled the trigger on the deal. In the end we bought a car we love and the team made it happen. Great overall.

shorti3838
8/08/2016

"A nice experience"

Robert Hinkle was very patient and helpful. I could not purchase at this time, but will in the future. I will be purchasing from this dealership in the future.

Robert Hinkle

8/08/2016

"Above Average Service"

Gene Allen and Robert Hinkle went above and beyond to provide A1 service. This will be my third vehicle from this dealership working directly with Gene each time. Dennis Henson and Jason Armstrong have been instrumental as well in the past and made sure to check on me during this visit as well. This dealership is my go to for every car need. Thanks!!!!

Robert Hinkle

Indy6470
8/06/2016

" A great experience during a trying time."

I walked into the dealership and was greeted by friendly faces. My experience was great from the beginning to the end. The sales person Mr Robert Hinkle was very professional. The finance person Mr Gene Allen was one of a kind. It was a very difficult time for me and they made my day great!

Mr. Robert Hinkle