Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Scott Walter

Steve Pumphrey, Product Specialist, Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Steve Pumphrey

January 17, 2017

"Pleased with my experience "

- Funfor2

Friendly and helpful staff. Able to get me financed when others could not. I would recommend this place to others. Will consider for my next car

January 03, 2017

"Loyal-less Repair shop "

- Paul f Wilson

Had a transmission replaced and paid $3200 wonderful service, drive into the sunset, 19 months later my transmission starts to make a noise. I return it to shop and they tell me the transmission is bad. I say ok it still under warranty, they then tell me it is not because it is a Canada vehicle (But the trans is not?). After much discussion they replace it. Drove away and it is making the same noise, go back and they begin to tell me its other parts. I replace Transfer case as they suggest, then front and rear differential. Still hearing the noise. I eventually take to another Chrysler dealership who say its the Transmission (WTW). Now I go back to original Chrysler and they say the tranny is not under warranty anymore (4 months later). I need to pay another 3200. called corporate and nothing they can do cause I didn't PAY for the replaced tranny the warranty did. In tears, BEWARE!!!

January 02, 2017

"Great experience, no high pressure sales"

- SC318

Steve seems to bean amazing person! We got a good feeling about him right when we met. He was not your typical high pressure salesman that we have delt with in the past! He was wonderful!!! Thank you Steve. Dennis was wonderful to work with as well!