Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Good

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge is an Certified Five Star Elite Indianapolis Dealership. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles, Mopar parts and accessories as well as Pre-owned vehicles. We service and repair all Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep models. Financing is available. Home of the $19.95 Oil Change.

About Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

russp
12/19/2014

"Great sales team, buying process took a little too long."

Worked with Kevin Lane on Saturday he is just a great guy to deal with. Very friendly and really listens to what you want. I eventually settled on a 2015 Patriot 4x4. Everything was going ok. I had already been there longer than i had anticipated but that comes with looking at different models and test driving then haggling for the best price. However once i finished with finance my new Patriot wasn't back from detail. I waited hours. Once I went and got it from detail I noticed smudges in the paint that the detailer couldn't get off. This is where it gets better. I brought this to Kevin's attention, and he made getting me in for a buffing and redetailing a priority. Came back on Tuesday and while waiting on my patriot (which looks great now) I purchased a new 2014 Durango for my fiance. We wanted a 2015 Grand Cherokee however just couldnt agree on a price. We were working with Sylvester Dunn at this point since Kevin was already working with a customer when we got there. What can I say about Sylvester. He is just another quality individual. Just the nicest guy. When the Cherokee didn't work he and Cross Pohl wouldn't let us leave un satisfied. So they worked us an amazing deal on a leftover 2014 Durango. This time once I left finance the vehicle was outside and ready to go. The finance guy Tuesday i felt was pushy about the add ons they try to get you to buy. I get that its his job but when I say no I mean it, so let's move on and get done. Overall I've not had a better experience buying a car or two cars for that matter. My only complaint is having one detail guy on a Saturday. I don't mind waiting but 7.5 hrs at a dealership is enough. What really bithered me though is seeing the one guy over there working so hard to try and keep up. I wish i could remember his name, cause he also was just a really good guy to be introduced to. I'm looking forward to continuing business with champion and dealing with Kevin or Sylvester again. Sincerely, -Russell P.

Kevin lane. Sylvester Dunn

chale1976
11/08/2014

"The service that made me feel like a "Champion!""

I went to Champion after I had visited three other dealerships near my home searching for the Wrangler that was right for me. When I arrived, after talking on the phone with Scott; he met me at the front desk willing and ready to assist me with a smile on his face. We toured the car lot and at first nothing stood out. It was freezing outside but that did not stop him from doing his job. Then Scott looked at me and said he had the perfect vehicle for me but it wasn't on the lot yet being that it was brand new. It still had the plastic on the interior and all. He was right. I wanted that truck! The next morning my husband and I were to go to the dealership to sign the paperwork. I asked Scott if I could come sign my portion and my husband come later since the kids had him busy that morning. Scott offered to drive to my home, from Zionsville to Geist, to bring the paperwork for him to sign. That was impressive to me considering he drove his personal vehicle. The dealership purchased my vehicle at my asking price. They swapped my after market rims and a few other accessories and put them on the new one at no extra charge. Gene Allen handled all the paperwork in a timely manner by faxing my banker what she needed to get the loan done. Everyone involved was patient, knowledgeable and persistent in meeting my needs. I will definitely return and be a continuous referral!

Scott Walter, Gene Allen

mikenorris14
10/28/2014

"Great Experience"

My wife and I went to the dealership just to look at a new Jeep as she has always wanted one. We were approached by Aaron who took some time to get to know us and exactly what we were looking for. Aaron answered all of our questions honestly and did not pressure us. We left and came back later in the afternoon for a test drive and he walked us through the process and was sure to help us make the best decision for us and get the best deal we could. I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience and look forward to being able to recommend a great dealership and salesman to my friends and family with confidence.

Vernal Edwards; Aaron Forney

ochie
9/28/2014

"peace of mind"

I purchased my vehicle from Champion because the sales person was knowledge in his field , he made my experience a peace of mind.The staff was respectful and made my over all experience an easy process I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking to purchase a vehicle the right way, with peace of mind.GREAT JOB!

My sales man name is not listed his name is Ray Hoffman

bain8209
8/02/2014

"Stonen Camer"

I came in four work on my car and a camer was stolen from under my seat I call manager and he did nothing I will not go back to that dealer again bad service

steve dare

August 22, 2014

Hello- Please contact me at your convenience so I can learn more about your recent visit. Rick Haeick rhaeick@championcjd.com

Brandon Garland
6/27/2014

"sales"

You are the greatest, thanks for all the effort you did for us. Quick and easy process, thanks again. I will tell everyone I know, friends and family to come and see you.....

Assad

July 19, 2014

Thank you for this review. We are pleased to have you as a part of the Champion Family. Moving forward, if anything is needed, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at Champion!

HoMeS
6/25/2014

"Brake Job That Wasn't"

I thought that I was having the precursor signs of having to get a brake job. They said I had over 50% brake shoes left and the rotors had a slight warping and really didn't need to have them worked on at this time.

July 19, 2014

Hello Brandon, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to have you as a part of the Champion Family and look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come. Moving forward, if anything is needed, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at Champion!

Chadd Yager
6/12/2014

"Solid service"

John and Jeff are the best and I never doubt their sincerity or advice. It doesn't get better than these two and wouldn't take my baby anywhere else.

lihans
6/10/2014

"My EXPERIENCE AT DODGE CHAMPION"

Courteous. Knowlegable. Went the extra mile to help me get the car I wanted. I would highly recommend Champion for quality service and friendly attitudes. They had a cookout on the day I bought my car, and offered me a plate. Everybody was so nice and friendly. Thank You Lisa

Artiepie68
6/07/2014

"Awesome Personnel"

I have brought jeeps from Champion in the past and always brought them back for service here. Why because the people are so honest and trust worthy. I appreciate that so much in a car dealership. I have strayed from the path once before and now I'm back and I'm glad. Thanks Joe and Toronto for getting me into a vehicle I am definately proud to drive and brings me joy ever time i see it. Denise

Toronto - Finance man.