Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Good

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge is an Certified Five Star Elite Indianapolis Dealership. We sell new Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles, Mopar parts and accessories as well as Pre-owned vehicles. We service and repair all Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep models. Financing is available. Home of the $19.95 Oil Change.

About Champion Chrysler Jeep Dodge

"Great Experience"

My wife and I went to the dealership just to look at a new Jeep as she has always wanted one. We were approached by Aaron who took some time to get to know us and exactly what we were looking for. Aaron answered all of our questions honestly and did not pressure us. We left and came back later in the afternoon for a test drive and he walked us through the process and was sure to help us make the best decision for us and get the best deal we could. I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience and look forward to being able to recommend a great dealership and salesman to my friends and family with confidence.

Vernal Edwards; Aaron Forney

"peace of mind"

I purchased my vehicle from Champion because the sales person was knowledge in his field , he made my experience a peace of mind.The staff was respectful and made my over all experience an easy process I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking to purchase a vehicle the right way, with peace of mind.GREAT JOB!

My sales man name is not listed his name is Ray Hoffman

"Stonen Camer"

I came in four work on my car and a camer was stolen from under my seat I call manager and he did nothing I will not go back to that dealer again bad service

steve dare

August 22, 2014

Hello- Please contact me at your convenience so I can learn more about your recent visit. Rick Haeick rhaeick@championcjd.com

"sales"

You are the greatest, thanks for all the effort you did for us. Quick and easy process, thanks again. I will tell everyone I know, friends and family to come and see you.....

Assad

July 19, 2014

Thank you for this review. We are pleased to have you as a part of the Champion Family. Moving forward, if anything is needed, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at Champion!

"Brake Job That Wasn't"

I thought that I was having the precursor signs of having to get a brake job. They said I had over 50% brake shoes left and the rotors had a slight warping and really didn't need to have them worked on at this time.

July 19, 2014

Hello Brandon, Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased to have you as a part of the Champion Family and look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come. Moving forward, if anything is needed, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at Champion!

"Solid service"

John and Jeff are the best and I never doubt their sincerity or advice. It doesn't get better than these two and wouldn't take my baby anywhere else.

"My EXPERIENCE AT DODGE CHAMPION"

Courteous. Knowlegable. Went the extra mile to help me get the car I wanted. I would highly recommend Champion for quality service and friendly attitudes. They had a cookout on the day I bought my car, and offered me a plate. Everybody was so nice and friendly. Thank You Lisa

"Awesome Personnel"

I have brought jeeps from Champion in the past and always brought them back for service here. Why because the people are so honest and trust worthy. I appreciate that so much in a car dealership. I have strayed from the path once before and now I'm back and I'm glad. Thanks Joe and Toronto for getting me into a vehicle I am definately proud to drive and brings me joy ever time i see it. Denise

Toronto - Finance man.

"Awesome!!!!"

Bought my Jeep at Champion and had service done to it there. Did not have to wait long for service to be done and they washed my car afterwards. Would recommend Champion for both sales and service. Best in Indy.

Not sure of employee's name

"thanks"

Courteous service. Knowledgeable staff. Willing to go the extra mile for someone to purchase the vehicle they want. Thanks again to everyone involved in my purchase

Scott walter, toronto