Chapman BMW On Camelback

Joe Lena

New Car Sales Associate

"Craig Rusin"

- SusieQ

I recently purchased a BMW X1 at Chapman. Can I just say that Craig was awesome?! There was no high pressure or lengthy negotiations with the manager. He was a delight to work with. My husband made me purchase the car without his assistance - not always a wise decision because I tend to be an impulse buyer. That said, Craig made the whole process a delightful experience. Charming personality and I would buy from him again if I ever get this vehicle paid off ;)

"Craig is Awesome! "

- Hlbarr

Craig's by far the easiest & most friendly dealer I've ever worked with! He's very down to earth and helps cut a deal whenever you can. My husband and I each purchased cars from him 4 years ago so when it was time for a trade up we definitely came back to Craig! He's a very awesome guy, really tries to help you out and is considerate of what you need. Also has an extensive knowledge of cars!

March 29, 2017

"Craig rusin great salesperson"

- gladys

Absolutely I would recommend Craig rusin great sells guy totally friendly this is my fourth car I buy from him so if you're looking to get a new Beemer he's the guy I need to look for🖒

Used 2017 BMW 3-Series, $49825