Chapman BMW On Camelback

Chapman BMW On Camelback

Call
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Great Experience"

We dealt with Steve Murphy on the purchase of our new 320i. It was a great experience and we would highly recommend working with him. We never once felt pressured or like we were being pushed into anything even though we worked out a deal in about 20 minutes. Most painless car purchase we have ever had!

"BUY new car experience "

I went there to buy a new BMW. I talked to steve murphy. This guy is AWESOME. friendly and kind. I talked to him for a bit, he really tried to give me the best possible deal. just after 10 min negotiation I found the deal that i was looking to. I would say, that was one the best experience that i have ever had.

"Very good"

I really enjoy the experience of this purchasement. Kim is very patient and provides a well service. I would like to recommend some friends to visit.

"My BMW 535i service - Michael Ludtke"

Top notch all the way around. Michael always takes care of me in a timely and professional manner. Robert Mills is always helpful on the sales side too. Could not be more satisfied! Thank you Barry R.

"New 650i Purchase"

Joe Lena was very helpful and walked m thru my BMW purchase expertly. I hadn't bought a BMW in years and had a high end trade but Joe made it work seamlessly. I just wish Chapman was closer as I'd like to attend more of their new owner seminars every other week.

"So fortunate to have met Craig!"

We met Craig by chance, and from when we engaged his service, patience and professional demeanor was second to none. Kudos to him, what a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Chapman as a dealership experience was fantastic. Elliot was awesome too with the vehicle delivery. Thanks guys!

"Courteous, friendly and professional!"

I recently had the pleasure of doing business with Chapman BMW, and specifically Savas Makrindas. Although I was buying a used car, and was sent to this location by another dealer, Savas and the rest of the Chapman folks couldn't have been more courteous and pleasant to deal with. There were no surprises, no pressure tactics, and we made a deal that worked great for both of us. I have bought nearly 100 cars in the last 35 years, and this was one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. I will not hesitate to send anyone to Savas and the Chapman team. Go see Savas if you are looking for a quality used car! Thanks to you all for a very pleasant experience.

"This man needs a promotion!"

I need to tell you how valuable Steve Cadieux is to your company. Through the last few years, he has given me great advise and treated me as if I were a family member. He has now assisted me with obtaining a 3 year extended warranty, a decision made due to a serious illness I was recently diagnosed with. He is wise, kind, compassionate, has a strong work ethic, an asset most difficult to find these days.

Cadieux, Steve Camelback location

"THE BEST!!!"

Craig was the best salesperson we have ever had. Excellent customer service, not pushy, did swamp us will constant will emails and phone calls. Will recommend him to all of our friends. Absolute best!!!

"Excellent Dealership to do Business WIth"

I've purchased three BMWs from Chapman and they are terrific people to do business with. My last salesman, Steve Murphy, made the whole car buying process painless and he has repeatedly checked in with me to ensure I am enjoying my purchase (BMW X5)... In fact, I just completed a cross country trip in this vehicle and it was a dream to drive. I'm so pleased with both the BMW I purchased and with Chapman on Camelback for their ongoing interest and support. I highly recommend Chapman, Steve Murphy and BMW!

Reviews of Savas Makridis