Chapman BMW On Camelback

New Car Sales Associate

August 21, 2017

"Movin up!"

- giantboy

I traded in my MiniCooper Countryman and stepped up to a beautiful 2017 i3! No more smelly gas stations for me! Many thanks to Craig Rusin and his team for getting me a great deal!

August 18, 2017

"Going above and beyond"

- MUNDI WALLACE

Loved the experience of getting into my new BMW. Craig was very responsive and timely. Always working with me as I changed my thought process over 8 months and then delivered the vehicle to my home as my husband was not physically able to come to the dealership. Could not ask for a better sales rep. :)

August 17, 2017

"Great Service"

- BMWE36

I have always been impressed when a salesman truly listens to what I want vs. just trying to push what they want to sell. Sammy did a great job listening and then making informative suggestions that were helpful to our decision process!

Sammy Destefano