Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Kathryn
6/21/2016

"Great"

I have never been treated with such respect as I have at this dealership. They have accommodated me at every turn. I have had BMW's for many years, but this dealership has surpassed all of my other experiences. Thank you Chapman

Ernie

HalseyHill
6/19/2016

"He got me Cheetos and an M4 💯"

Craig rocks! At first I thought, "why am I having a total friend conversation with this stranger/salesman"...but then you figure out really fast he's just a legit nice guy, super fun, so easy to deal with, etc. He was recommended to us by Ernie, our awesome guy in the service department, and Craig was exactly what Ernie said he would be. We actually got some stares in the dealership for having too much fun with Craig. 👍🏽

Ernie Escobedo

Charbmw
6/18/2016

"Absolutely Amazing!!!!!"

From start to finish I felt beyond important. Professional. Fast. Accurate. This team went above and beyond to satisfy! The director (BJ) at this location was absolutely amazing also. Making dreams come true!!

Geoff Williams and BJ

bjl7100
6/18/2016

"Craig Russin"

Craig Russin is the BEST! His customer service and interpersonal skills should be emulated. This is the second BMW I purchased from him and it was such a great and easy experience. He really takes the time to listen and wants to make sure you are completely satisfied with the investment you are about to make. He is an asset to Chapman BMW.

Return customer
6/17/2016

"Low pressure. Easy transaction. No games. "

Felt little pressure to buy. Straight forward with no games. Very attentive without feeling patronized. This is the second car I have purchased at this dealership. Michael Messer was my sales contact.

Michael Messer

Rebecca
6/14/2016

"Warranty and Used Car Sales - Dan Lidington"

Dan Lidington has been a great person to deal with on two of our used car purchases in the past two years. When I bought my 2008 135i, the rear tail light was burned out. I also experienced some problems with the fuel pump that eventually resulted in replacement of the fuel tank. Through it all, Dan kept on working with us to make sure that our recent purchase was satisfactorily working. Chapman honored its responsibility to provide a car that was in working order without charge. We also bought a used 2009 328i for my son. We bought an extended warranty for it. We have already recouped the cost of the warranty several times over. Dan has been great to work with and has pushed on the warranty company to replace parts that they initially refused. Kudos to Dan! We also have had great experiences with Bobby Stewart, Taras and others in the service department. I recommend BMW on Camelback over the north Scottsdale dealership on a frequent basis.

Dan Lidington, Bobby Stewart, Taras

morgnme
6/11/2016

"A Great Buying Experience!"

I recently purchased a 2015 BMW 428xi from client advisor/salesperson, Joe Lena. Mr. Lena was wonderful during the entire purchasing experience, including my initial call to the dealership from Australia (I was returning in days and very excited abut a vehicle I had seen online). When I arrived at the Camelback dealership much earlier than my appointment, Mr. Lena was very accommodating, including arranging for the car to be driven immediately from Chapman's Chandler location, quickly walking me through the paperwork and, when the vehicle arrived, expertly walked me through the many features. Mr. Lena was attentive, patient, extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and personable. He made the buying process very easy. And since I've had the vehicle, Mr. Lena has followed up to make sure I understood the features and that I was pleased with the car (of course...it's a BMW). Joe Lena is a consummate professional and I would recommend Chapman BMW and, in particular, Mr. Lena, if you are interested in a new or used BMW. I'm very happy.

Dennis H.
6/11/2016

"Earning our loyalty again and again!"

This is our 8th BMW and once again, Kim Reid provided awesome support without ever trying to push us into making a decision before we were ready. Kim was always available to provide whatever information we requested and with clarity and detail. As usual, our initial consideration of another new BMW was far more casual than serious. We really just planned to check out some of our options and then make a decision some time before our warranty expired in July. Kim and her manager, Doug Martin, made it so easy for us to get information and provided value without the need to negotiate or go back and forth as other dealers will have you do. Thanks to them, we never even considered shopping anywhere else and took delivery of our new BMW without waiting. I can't say enough great things about Chapman BMW!

CS18
6/10/2016

"Craig..."

Craig Rusin was rad to work with and I would recommend him to anyone. Great communication and a solid deal. Very happy with my new i3!

TB
6/09/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!"

During my last two visits to Chapman BMW, I worked with my service advisor, Taras Mishenko. On both occasions, he took the time to listen and assess the issues, and in both cases, his team completely resolved the problem. In addition, he also worked to accommodate my schedule, and the end result was a very reasonable overall wait time at the dealership. My thanks go out to the Chapman BMW Service Team, and specifically to Taras Mishenko for his customer focus, and a job-well-done. TB

Taras Mishenko