Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

CML
2/09/2016

"Service"

I recently had my BMW 650i serviced through my Service Advisor, Patrick Burchell. All that is required of me is to simply drop the car off. Patrick always has the paperwork ready, confirms the work, and keeps me apprised during the process. I live quite a distance away so the loaner car is greatly appreciated. This car is our 'baby' and is returned to me cleaned with the issues resolved. Thank you Patrick, and to you Nick Falcon, for selling me the car.

Patrick Burchell

Icewater
1/30/2016

"3 hours and 20 minutes for an oil change"

I arrived at 12 for an oil change which was approximated to take 1.5 hours. Dan said he would call me when it was ready. I was provided a loaner and ran some errands until around 1:30 when I headed back to the dealership. I arrived and gave the loaner back to a service employee and told him I was working with Dan. About 30 minutes later, now 2:00, I flagged down another employee and notified him of what I was waiting for. He promptly brought Dan out from the back. He said he would check on the car. Upon returning at 2:10 he said it would take another 20 minutes. I then waited another hour without any update or check-in. I left the dealership at 3:20. I will not be using this dealership again for servicing my BMW.

AviR
1/30/2016

"Great service"

It's smooth and hassle free everytime to drop my car off for service. My service advisor, Michael, is critical in how simple the process is.

scoobes0614
1/29/2016

"Like Family"

I have had the pleasure of buying two cars from Craig over the past 4 years and can't say enough good things about this guy. I have referred two friends and my father and have never been disappointed. One of the greatest things about Craig is he isn't done when you get your car. He has helped me with every issue or question I have had since buying my first car. He's a great guy and you would be an idiot to use anyone else. Thanks for everything Craig.

Papoosh
1/28/2016

"SERVICE"

I had my 750 Li worked on last week and this week. Dan Lidington kept me abreast of the work being done. Outstanding Service advisor.

aabed
1/23/2016

"Dan Lidington - Excellent Service Advisor!"

Excellent service on my 2015 M235i at Chapman BMW on Camelback from Dan Lidington. Dan has helped me numerous times and is always professional, personable, and knowledgable. My car is running on rails again Thanks! Alex

Dan Lidington

marvins390
1/21/2016

"scheduled service"

took my wife's 2010 128 convertible to mike ludtke at chapman. had a loaner waiting for me. i was treated with great courtesy and friendliness by mike as usual. was called promptly when car was ready. nice experience.

John
1/20/2016

"Bobby Stewart is My Man"

My 2007 BMW Z4 3.0is with 13000 miles blew it's ABS pump and motor. I guess that's how BMW makes cars recently. Well as with all BMW's the repair cost $4400.00. I used to buy new cars for that amount! Ok, I'm done crying. Bobby Stewart got me a 10% discount due to my BMW CCA membership and kept me informed all during the week it took to repair the car. Bobby and Chapman made a revolting experience easier to live with.

Bobby Stewart

cats, Cindy 30
1/20/2016

"Great Experience"

I went in because one of my windows was not functioning properly on my BMW 328i. Even without an appointment corrected issue promptly. I have been using Chapman BMW on Camelback for years, and have always been pleased with service

Michael Ludtke

JV
1/19/2016

"Overall Great Experience!"

I recently leased an i3 and so far i am beyond impressed. Craig was very knowledgeable and passionate about the i3. He personally has an i3 so he was able to answer a lot of my questions from first hand experience. I really appreciate the fact that he gives his direct cell number to call/text anytime I have questions about the vehicle...which i have already done several times and he is always quick to respond. Overall great car, great Craig, and great dealership.

Reviews of Craig Rusin