Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

domino
5/30/2015

"Personalized Service "

I have owned six BMW's and dealt with four different dealers. Chapman is by far the best. I have developed a relationship of total trust and confidence with Patrick Burchell and Artin Majidi. They make my wife and I feel like family.

Patrick Burchell

Gary S.
5/29/2015

"Great Service Dan Lidington!"

. I really appreciate the attention to detail that Dan provided me during my last service, it was by far above and beyond what I would have expected. Not only did he ensure my car was taken care of I personally watched as he overlooked my car (he didn’t know I could see him) to ensure it was clean and ready to be given back to me. I truly appreciate a professional experience and while I don’t like having to bring my car in for any repairs, it’s nice knowing whatever is wrong Dan will ensure it’s corrected! Thanks Dan Gary S.

Dan Lidington

X1OCrush
5/29/2015

"Fantastic service!"

The service adviser, Joe Helms, took great care of us. After recently purchasing a Certified Preowned BMW X1, one of the a/c vents was faulty. I made an appointment and Joe and his technician replaced it with a new vent under warranty and had me out the door in an hour. He also replaced the wiper blades for no charge, which was the icing on the cake. The service experience couldn't have been any better, highly recommend Chapman BMW on Camelback, and Joe Helms!

Joe Helms

Jeffbala01
5/28/2015

"Savas was excellent!"

Made my experience quick, easy, and totally enjoyable. Look forward to giving him my business in the future! Great place and great salesman! Highly recommend!

SMohns
5/28/2015

"First BMW, Definitely not Last!"

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Joe Lena at the BMW Chapman dealership and it was nothing but a great experience. My husband has owned a BMW before, but as a first time BMW purchaser I was a little unsure of what I was getting into and what the experience might be like, but I had nothing to worry about. Joe was great, Elliot the BMW Genius was wonderful to work with; all around it was a great experience. Car buying can be an intimidating thing, especially when you start to think about "Car Salesmen", but our experience with Joe was great and they definitely do not have the typical "Car Salesman" characters at Chapman.

M2thaiza
5/25/2015

"A positive First"

As a first time BMW customer, we received valuable information about the different models specifically for the 3 series that we were looking for. Our agent was knowledgeable and assisted us patiently along the way. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Fast123
5/24/2015

"Easy and pleasant buying experience"

Traded in two vehicles. Not complicated or prolonged process. One of the best buying experiences I have had. Very pleased.

Jodi and Todd
5/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Craig was first very helpful over the phone with us and in the dealership he really took the time to show us the cars and work with us on exactly what we wanted. Craig is a pleasure to work with and is not a pushy car salesman. I would recommend seeing Craig if you want to get into a BMW. He will shoot strait! Great guy. Thanks Craig!

Denise55
5/23/2015

"Outstanding"

Best car buying experience. Customer service was excellent and Joe Lena was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Everyone at the dealership was helpful And professional. They learned my needs well and did not attempt to up sell a different vehicle. Great job.

bade1103
5/21/2015

"consistent quality, goes above and beyond everytime!"

This service dept. Is a winner! Michael Ludke consistently provides prompt, courtesy. He always strives for excellent service and has a huge following for his pleasant knowledgeable treatment of the customer. Kudos

Reviews of Craig Rusin