Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Diamondboy
6/28/2015

"Exceptthem.ional Service"

Greeted immediately, welcomed and treated nicely the whole time. Craig is a true gentleman and put up with me the whole time (I am a pain in the neck client). Looking forward to all my interactions with

3xsatisfied
6/28/2015

"Cruising for a deal with Craig Rusin."

Craig Rusin is a sales technician with Chapman BMW on Camelback Road who is knowledgable about the product he represents and buyer needs. He gives you his full attention; always making sure you do not feel you are just another sales opportunity. He listens attentively to evaluate your needs and match them to his inventory; he assists you to find your comfort zone in both vehicle and pocket book. Intelligent, quick-witted, insightful, and great sense of humor, Craig makes buying a car as pleasurable an experience as it can ever be, despite the fact he is a no-nonsense guy. He makes sure Steve in finance is ready to handle the contract package at the end of negotiations without pressure or difficulty.

Todd
6/26/2015

"Great Experience at Chapman BMW Camelback"

Thouroughly enjoyed buying my 320i. Staff is very detail attentive and professional. Would definitely recommend/go back. Already in touch with the service advisor and looking forward to the first visit. I felt valued as a customer. Never felt like just another number walking through the door.

Elliott Burnette

dfelix70
6/23/2015

"They definitely came through in the end"

Sometimes, the deepest impression is made not when a transaction goes perfectly, but when one doesn't and the appropriate people take considerable action to resolve any issues. In this case, Steve Murphy and Alan Jones came through with flying colors. Steve worked very diligently to get me into the right car at an agreeable price. And Alan Jones did three things that I completely did not expect, nor did I ask (I choose not to be specific). In the end, they won my respect, and my repeat business.

Jones, Alan

cma-sam
6/21/2015

"Outstanding service as usual!"

We were scheduled for an oil change service at 7:00 a.m. and had an appointment elsewhere at 9:30 a.m. As we were leaving home for Chapman we discovered our left rear tire had a leak. On arrival we informed them of the tire problem. Dan Lidington our Service Rep made sure they got the service done and tire changed and had us on our way to our appointment with plenty of time. I have found on every service visit that the Chapman staff is always friendly and goes out of their way to take special care of both our vehicle and us. We are never treated as "just another customer."

BMW enthusiast
6/18/2015

"Excellent"

Dan Lidington is one of the best service advisors I have met. He is professional and very polite. He is very detailed and does not miss anything on the requested repairs. The technicians do great work. This dealership really does have its act together.

Dan Lidington

rick1208
6/16/2015

"Fantastic, very nice experience."

My sales rep was Craig Rusin and he made all the difference in the world as far as making this an enjoyable buying experience. My son bought a 328 series from Craig about two years ago and told me about Craig. On my first visit Craig spent at least two to three hours just answering questions and taking me out for test drives. No pressure, just let the cars speak for themselves. I hadn't decided on which model. I came back in several weeks later and spent another couple of hours with Craig. All the while there was no pressure. Finally, I made my decision and ordered a 428i from the factory with Craig's help. What a joy when it finally showed up just when Craig said it would. I would not hesitate for a moment recommending Craig to anyone who is serious about buying a new or even used BMW. Rick Kalinowski

mybeamer
6/16/2015

"A "Class Act" Salesman"

Craig Rusin is #1 in my book. He was so helpful and so patient when it came to answering all my questions. He said "No question is a dumb question," and he meant it. He took all the time in the world with me, and guided me to making the right choices and picking the perfect car for me. He's definitely a 5 Star kind of guy.

Harry F
6/15/2015

"Good experience"

My experience with the Chapman BMW service dept. has been good, and Bob Molanick has played a large part in this. I do feel through my 2011 328 has been in too many for the short period time we have owned it, However the service has been good. Harry F

Mark tank
6/12/2015

"Love my bmw. "

My service rep is Taras Mishenko. He has proven to be personable, helpful, courteous, dependable, informative and in my opinion a great person. I have been impressed with my service when ever I have visited. There is a dealer closer to me and I will go nowhere else. Thank you

Taras Mishenko