Chapman BMW On Camelback

Mike Anderson, Internet Manager, Chapman BMW On Camelback

Mike Anderson

Internet Manager

December 02, 2016

"Buying a car should be fun & easy"

- the.HIVE.healing.house

My trip to Chapman BMW was hands down the best car buying experience I've had. Sammy educated me further on what it means to have a CPO from Chapman and he was very trustworthy. It didn't take long to find the best car for me and I adore my new car!! I was out of there in no time and now have an even greater love for BMW's.

December 02, 2016

"Our 2nd BMW in three years! "

- MarMar

Craig is awesome! I decided to lease my mom a new BMW as a Christmas gift. We texted a couple times, a couple of calls and boom the deal was done. Him and his team also went out of their way to make sure my mom was extremely surprised when she realized the car was for her! Thank you again for all your assistance. I'll be awaiting my AMAZING deal on my X6!

December 01, 2016

"Amazing customer service"

- peter tolliver

Craig was considerate of my disability explains everything going on a great experience he understands me and needs also knows I know cars speaks to me with respect

Used 2014 BMW X1, $19411