Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

blkxtc
7/31/2015

"Your driving pleasure is our promise!"

The sales team was excellent and very patient with our process! Couldn't ask for a better group. Hats off to Craig Rusin, Doug Martin, & Kyle Hood??

Doug Martin, Kyle Hood

jpdahl
7/30/2015

"CPO BMW Purchase"

On Saturday July 25th I purchased my 5th BMW in the last (8) years from Chapman BMW. A little history.....I purchased my first BMW in 2007 and 2 others in subsequent years from a sales associate who has now moved on from Chapman. With that said, about about 18 months ago I was back in the market for a BMW and was feeling very reluctant about purchasing another vehicle due to the lack of current sales relationship with anyone at the dealership. I turned to the internet for help and happened upon Dealer Rater. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I reviewed the different sales associates and found Craig who had recently joined BMW at the time and who also had impeccable customer reviews on the independent website. I sent Craig an email and asked if he could give me a call and I was pleasantly surprised to hear back from him within the day. Long story short, I ended up trading in a BMW 335d and purchased the car of mr dreams....a 2011 DCT M3. Craig and was nothing but professional, courteous and helpful during the process. He was never pushy and wanted to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted at a price and payment I felt comfortable with. I also have to give a shout out to Tom (Finance Manager) at the CPO Dealership on Camelback who was very helpful in putting together the deal. Flash forward to last weekend when I was in the market for a new vehicle, this time a CPO crossover X5. I again reached out to Craig who was more than happy to assist even though he technically works down the street at the new car sales office. Craig spent a few hours with me driving new and used vehicles that I had interest in and we again found the perfect vehicle and price that made me happy. I've appreciated working with Craig, the finance staff as well as my guys Taras and Dan in the Chapman service department with my last vehicle purchases and ongoing service needs. If you're in the market for BMW I 100% recommend Craig to be your guy.

bade1103
7/29/2015

"The very Best in BMW customer service!"

Excellent and timely service. From request to finish the service Manager, Doug and the advisor, Michael Lutke, are the best! I have always used the service department for my BMW's because regarding customer service and satisfaction, Chapman BMW on Camelback far exceeds all the other BMW dealer service/dealers that I have tried in this state.

Michael Lutke

Ifuseeknaomi
7/29/2015

"The Beauty and the Beemer."

So first let me start off by saying that I never owned a BMW but always wanted to. It was my dream car, only issue was I was married to a man who was a salesman for a different make and dealership so I felt abligated to purchase from him to support his career. Well after are marriage came to an end I decided that I was going to treat myself to what I've always wanted. I will say that my ex and I are still good friends so he was willing to help me get a BMW through autonation, which is the company he works for, at his cost. Only problem was, was the fact the dealership was in Tucson 96 miles away and kind of made looking at cars very difficult. So one sunny Sunday I picked up a girlfriend and decided to go to chapman BMW in camelback to look at the different styles not necessarily to purchase. When I arrived we got out, hoping a salesman would not approach us as I was set on just looking not wasting people's time. Well about 5 mins into looking at a certain car a tall slender man with wild hair (Craig Rusin) approached and asked if I wanted to take her for a spin. I agreed but I was honest and explained that my ex could get me employee pricing on a BMW and I didn't want to waste his time. He then smiled and said well thanks for the honesty but I will still show you vehicles anyway, which I replied well since I'm here I will give you a chance to earn my business so give me your best shot. Test drove a beautiful red fully loaded 328i which on the test drive he could tell I wasn't impressed and asked why since he could tell. For me the 328 front window was to narrow and I felt like I had a lot of blind spots, also felt the car was super tiny inside. After the drive he said let me show you the 4 series, which I said I didn't want a 2 door but he smiled and said lucky for you they came out with a four door version this year. Test drove it and really liked it. I will say that there is no other car that I've had that has even compared to the drive of a BMW. After saying yes to the car we went to negotiating my trade, payment, which I put up a great fight and even had the ex on the phone to confirm if I was getting a great deal and he said that if that was the deal they were giving me, trade value, and interest that I should take it. Craig really did help me get the best deal and after 4 hours I drove off in a new 428i grand coupe. About 2 weeks after I purchased I met with the BMW genius Nick Connaty where he went over everything about the car and asked if I had any questions. I will say the sound system is kind of weak, which I assumed for the price I would have come with a better sound so I would upgrade to the Harmon if you like your music. Overall best experience ever and amazing people to deal with. Ask for Craig Rusin he is just all around a cool guy.

Nick connaty

LUCI

"SERVICE"

CALLED BOBBY IN THE SERVICE DEPT. AND HE TOOK ME THAT SAME DAY. EVERYONE THAT I CAME IN CONTACT WITH WAS SO NICE AND ACCOMIDATING. BOBBY IS ALWAYS SO NICE.

BOBBY - SERVICE DEPT

SO
7/25/2015

"Did I really say I'd NEVER drive a BMW???"

As an avid Lexus owner for 12 years the time had come to trade in for a newer model. Over several weeks I was not able to find the Lexus I wanted. My husband is a loyal BMW driver and has worked with Chapman BMW on his last 3 cars. I have resisted his urgings for years to convert to his way of thinking. He called the Service Manager Doug Strobat , who I knew from his years at Scottsdale Lexus, for a recommendation of a sales rep who might be able to sell me a BMW. And he did. We met with Craig Rusin who is like no other sales rep _ funny, easy going and NO PRESSURE. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he had the car. Easiest purchase ever, even with the financial negotiations. I encourage any skeptic to work with Craig Rusin and Doug Strobat when considering a BMW purchase. They changed my mind!

Doug Strobot

Kpbmw
7/22/2015

"Smooth and fun car buying experience!"

The car buying process in general was fast and easy! Even on a Saturday afternoon! Craig worked with me for several weeks answering questions and making me feel great about buying my 2nd BMW. He would respond to texts or phone calls quickly and always with accurate and detailed information. He was funny, knowledgable, trustworthy and attentive. Will recommend Craig Rusin and Chapman BMW on Camelback to everyone!!

Tuff girl
7/17/2015

"Integrity and honesty for TuffLV"

I worked with Craig Rusin at the Chapman BMW on Camelback. This was an easy breezy experience with jokes and laughter. Every word Craig said was accurate and he saw his promises through to the end. Including driving my new car up north to meet me. Awesome guy, also Artin in finance was amazing.

Eric N
7/16/2015

"Successful Out of State Purchase"

I bought a used Porsche out of state with BMW Chapman Camelback. While I do not recommend the added hassle necessitated by out of state buying to anyone if you can avoid it, this car had all the equipment I wanted and after it has arrived it was worth it. The car is beautiful as promised. Geoff the salesman bent over backwards to answer all my questions and take it to my choice of garage for a 3rd party inspection. We both had some hiccups completing the transaction, but they were patient and we got it all done.

Geoff Williams

SKULLREP
7/16/2015

"Thanks Steve"

M6 factory warranty lapsed. CPO kicked in sure enough the soft close Mechanism on driver side goes out. CRAP!!! Took it to steve and he fixed me right up. Gave me a nice 5 a loaner. So glad I had CPO. $50 for a $2000 repair!

Steve Cadieux