Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

eDriveRG
4/30/2016

"Craig Rusin is extraordinary."

Craig epitomizes customer advocacy. His approach is rooted in the customers' point of view, and his empathetic guidance, intelligence, industry and product knowledge are all outstanding. I have purchased many high-end cars all over the country and can easily share that Craig is the best salesperson I have encountered. If you reach out to Craig for your next car purchase, you will have an advantage.

X5 4getit
4/29/2016

"Best BMW Service Advisor in AZ"

I have had over 12 BMWs over the years. No matter what was ever needed Dan Littelton has always been there for us. He listens and does what ever it takes to get the job done. We used him when we lived in Ahwatukee and since then moved out to Queen Creek. Since moving we have had a few issues with our X5. Just to let you know our confidence with Dan, we actually have other BMW Dealerships closer to us, however I will drive the extra distance to use Dan at Chapman BMW on Camelbach because we trust him and his team/store!!!!

Dan Liitelton

Car guy

"i3 experience "

Craig is honestly the best car salesman I have ever known. He has a passion for the cars and just wants to share it with his customers. His knowledge on the i3 was out of this world and made me feel comfortable when I was learning all about my new i3!

jpdahl

"After Care Support"

Craig has always been great at providing support and assistance with any questions or issues that have arisen with my X5 after my purchase last year. I appreciate his quick response to the needs of the customer and his positive demeanor.

Suzan Lowry
4/28/2016

"Amazing and friendly experience!"

I was referred to check out Chapman BMW from a physician I work for who knew the service manager well. I was then referred by him to Craig in sales. Craig reached out to me before he even went into work that day and spent so much time with me on the phone hearing what I was looking good for, sending me info on cars, providing recommendations, listening to my hesitations on certain cars and most importantly...all of my likes and dislikes as I was very, very picky about what I wanted...still he was not at work but working hard to help me! I went in after I got.off work last Friday night with my fiance and were treated with such respect and kindness. I didn't know until later that night that all the time he was getting me info earlier in the day was on his own time. I am 47 and have purchased several cars in my life had never had a great experience buying a car until that night. This was truly the best experience I've had at a new or used car dealership. He was tuned into what I wanted and was so knowledgeable about BMWs and made awesome recommendations that I hadn't even considered before. Since I bought the BMW, Craig still helps me to understand things when I have questions and has gone above and beyond my expectations. You truly deserve 100% of everything regarding my purchase... You are the bomb!!! I passed out several.of his cards to my friends last weekend as I raved about my experience with Craig and Chapman BMW. He has a client for life in me and my extended family. Amazing experience.Thanks Craig for your continued advise when I have questions.

Lilcutie4u36
4/27/2016

"First BMW purchase"

My boyfriend had me check out Chapman Camelback to take a look at the new vehicles listed. I fell in love with this BMW. He referred me to Joe Lena, whom he previous met with & had a great experience. Joe was very helpful in answering all my questions concerns about purchasing a BMW as this was my first one ever owned. I hate car shopping but Joe made it easy for me. I will definitely be returning to this dealership for future purchases.

ManuelGaribay
4/27/2016

"Came in for an oil change, and drove out in a new BMW"

I recently purchased a used BMW from a local used car lot, that doesn't even deserve to be mentioned. Having had the vehicle for about 2 weeks, the oil change came due. So I scheduled an appointment with Kyle Grone, at Chapman BMW on Camelback, that's where I take all my BMW's. After arriving and being greeted by the staff, Kyle walked me to his office, and proceeded to get a key read, to find out about what services were needed, and give me the quote I had requested. It was due for front brakes, rear brakes, spark plugs, brake fluid flush, and the list goes on, and on. Totaling about 1,750.00 dollars, he offered me an alternative. A maintenance plan which costs $ 2,300.00... But at least I would be covered for the next two years. The thought of going to an independent shop, and doing one thing at a time crossed my mind.... but his next advice was the most honest, and best advice anyone can get. With my car being out of warranty, it would start being a money pit. So instead of upselling the maintenance plan, he just flat out told me to get rid of my car, or try to give it back to the place where I bought it from. He offered another option, to trade it in for one, under warranty and maintenance included. The thought of that made me a bit nervous, having had the car for under a month, I didn't want to get rid of it. But honestly, it was the best way out, of a potential money pit, and a couple of hours later I drove out in a new BMW 328i. If I had to describe Kyle in a couple of words. it would be Honesty, and Integrity. He didn't sell me the maintenance plan, or any other services, but advised me on the best, and most affordable way to stay on the road in a new BMW. Kyle, Thanks a lot. I appreciate your advice.

Kyle Grone

ManuelGaribay
4/26/2016

"An Awesome Experience. "

Today I bought my new BMW 328i. I have been talking to Craig over the last few years about new BMW vehicles and their technologies. And today was finally the day I purchased a car from him. He went above and beyond in making the process as easy as possible, and getting me a fair market value for my trade in. He made it so simple, that it was almost unbelievable. I will be back to upgrade when the new model comes out. Thank you Craig Rusin you are AWESOME

Cindy F
4/26/2016

"Craig Rusin- Knowledge, Advice & a Sales Professional "

I was already a client of Chapman BMW (cmbk) as I purchased an X5 in 2013. When my partner was interested in and I3, I asked my service advisor for a sales referral and he sent us to Craig. What a pleasant guy. Soooo knowledgeable. Not only on the technical, but the practical application to real life were we to purchase an all electric vehicle. Turns out the I3 wasn't a great fit, but Craig lined up all models of all the SAVs so we could compare size and aesthetics and features. After lots of mulling and questions on our part and lots of answers from Craig we settled on the X3. Of course we wanted a certain configuration but were too late to place an order. Craig, happily, searched high and low for a match and he found one with all the packages we wanted and in our color choices. Through our 3 month decision making process, Craig was pleasant, kind, patient and went above and beyond to help us find the car that we would LOVE and purchase/lease options that would fit with our budget, with no pressure at all. He is SUPER knowledgeable across the product lines and even educated me on some features of my X5 of which I was unaware....adding even more value. Please ask for him if you are in the market...you will have a friend in the car business.

Patrick Burchell

Sthathi
4/21/2016

"Amazing customer service "

Craig is the sales man you want to be working with. I've been to several dealership and bought several cars but haven't found a guy like Craig. He's tries to make the best deal possible for you and does everything possible to make his clients happy. Not only does he make his clients happy but he's extremely knowledgeable about the cars he's selling! Hes the guy you want to buy your next car from!

Reviews of Craig Rusin