Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Easton0000
7/24/2016

"Awesome service "

I dealt with Geoff and must say he was amazing. He truly listened to my needs and got me the car I wanted for the right prize. Would recommend him to anyone !

bjl7100
7/21/2016

"Craig Rusin is the Best"

I have been driving BMW's over the last 15 years. The last two cars I bought were from Chapman and my sales person was Craig Rusin who is the best sales person I have ever met. He was very knowledgable and very helpful. He has great customer service skills. Chapman will be my dealership of choice because of Craig Rusin

Volosolo
7/17/2016

"Craig is Different"

Had an excellent conversation with Craig today, very unusual for me in that car salesmen are not my favorite people. Craig asked if he was doing OK and when I replied affirmative he asked if I would review him on this website. I am pleased to do so. Will not go into detail, but suffice to say if I decide on a BMW for my next car this Fall I will look/ask for Craig. We actually had a decent back and forth conversation that was not mired in salesmanship or car sales-speak. I felt he was honest, well-spoken, mature, upfront, personable, and willing and able to relate to me as a person and not simply the next sale. Had a good feeling as I left the dealership, which is not usually the case. I can't vouch for the dealership as a whole, but Craig is good.

Griego20
7/17/2016

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

The service at Chapman BMW was oustanding! I was not pressured by the staff, and I was in an out in less than 2 hrs.

John
7/16/2016

"Great service"

I was in and out of the dealership including test drive and finance in just over 2 hours. No pressure. This is my second purchase with Chapmam and I suggest you give them your business.

bmwx4
7/16/2016

"Love my car"

I just moved to this area and needed a car; worked with Steve Murphy who made the whole process enjoyable and showed me a car that I was not aware of and positively love. Highly recommend the dealership and Steve Murphy.

PeterClark15
7/15/2016

"Awesome introduction to electric i3"

Prompted by my daughter to consider an electric car I can honestky say Craig's enthusiasm and knowledge for the i3 helped us make the choice. He was happy to answer all our questions and more and continues to be a font of knowledge even after the deal was done and we are now into ownership. All in all agreat experience.

Kmbuche
7/13/2016

"Great wheels for great deals"

We had a great experience with Geoff Williams. When we arrived he had the vehicle running and cooling off. He gave us more options and was pressure free! We would recommend this dealership to others.

Bmw76
7/12/2016

"Mr. Murphy at Chapman BMW "

My car was causing me problems it was a 2010 BMW from carmax I decided to go to Chapman BMW. There I met Mr Murphy who was very knowledgeable about BMW'S he then advised me to get a new car I was a little nervous but I gave it a try. He got me a low interest rate and a car and few years newer. I am really thankful for Mr Murphy he got me a deal and had great customer service.

Micheal Keys

Czaft
7/11/2016

"Craig Rusin, a true BMW salesman, no gimmicks "

I've been in the BMW consumer world for the last decade and have met numerous BMW salesmen throughout the years. Craig has been the most helpful and skilled salesman yet! I will absolutely be returning to the Chapman dealership and will be working with Craig no question. Thank you again Craig for all of your help, and patience!

Reviews of Craig Rusin