Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Gkat
9/26/2016

"Great experience led by Craig Rusin"

Craig made the entire experience of purchasing my new i3, both seamless and expedited. He listened to my needs, and goals, and was able to use his vast knowledge and experience to make it a win win. Left 'Chapman on Camelback' last Friday in my new i3, with a BIG smile on my face!

September 26, 2016

Welcome to the BMW i3 Family! Thank you for taking the time to write your review we appreciate it. Craig is a phenomenal salesman and understands the brand inside and out. Please feel free to join us for the monthly New Owners Clinic which is held the second Saturday of the month and learn even more about your new driving experience.

Lawalker521
9/26/2016

"amazing customer service by Kyle"

Kyle went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of and his follow after is fantastic as well! I highly recommend BMW service and Kyle! Thank you for making my stressful situation go so smoothly Kyle.

Kyle Grone

September 26, 2016

Thank you for Choosing Chapman BMW on Camelback for your Service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to write a review. We hope to help you maintain your BMW for years to come. Your friends at Chapman BMW on Camelback!

BMW 525I
9/22/2016

"Great Idea"

I was reluctant to take my vehicle to the dealer, and let's face it, they're expensive right? Well in this matter I'm glad I did. Although yes, expensive, I learned so many new things about my car. First thing was that I only need an oil change every 15,000 miles, and NOT every 3000 miles like I was doing. Also, I learned about BMW's Adaptive driving, and how to clear it. I thought my transmission was going bad. Kyle was extremely helpful to me, working with an uncooperative 3rd party warranty company, and with my tight schedule. I can't believe that now after all that, I ONLY want BMW to work on my BMW. I truly believe the value for the service I received was WAAAAAAY more than the cost. Thanks Kyle and BMW.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review1 We are so pleased to hear your satisfaction and are glad we could help in so many ways. We hope to help you maintain your BMW for years to come!

New Proud Owner
9/21/2016

"The Epitome of a Great Sales Person - Craig Rusin"

As a former loyal Infiniti owner for the past 14 years, I decided to change brands. I looked, shopped and test drove Lexus, Audi and BMW (of course). I came back to BMW because I met Craig Rusin who did an awesome job helping me for almost 4 months to find the right BMW within my budget. Just recently moved from Texas and in the process of building a new home, Craig was very patient and keep me regularly informed of all the incentives that BMW was offering. Craig is an amazing sales person and I would highly recommend him anytime!! He was very informative, caring and went above the call of duty of any sales person I have known! Also a shout out to Rebecca Jelenick, Delivery Specialist/Genius! Awesome customer service by far and knows a lot about BMWs!! I love my new 2016 BMW 328i and look forward to driving it!!

Rebecca Jelenick

September 21, 2016

First welcome to the BMW Brand and Family! We are so pleased you chose BMW and Chapman BMW on Camelback for your vehicle needs. We appreciate your review and are pleased to hear everything went well for you s it should. Craig is a phenomenal salesman and will assist you and any friends and family in finding the right vehicle. Our Genius Program has been very successful and the energy and enthusiasm from Rebecca is contagious and welcomed by our customers. We hope you enjoy your new Ultimate Driving Machine and we are here to assist you with any vehicle needs you may have. Your friends at Chapman BMW on Camelback.

Frano Milicevic
9/21/2016

"FIRST CLASS SERVICE!!! CRAIG RUSIN IS THE BEST!!!"

Craig Rusin was amazing to deal with!!! He is a great sales person but even a better person because he cares. He's the best salesperson I've ever dealt with by far. I called Chapman one night after being disappointed with the treatment at North Scottsdale and I got Craig "the man" Rusin. Told him what I was looking for and what price I wanted to pay and he delivered on both and quickly. Within in days I was driving in my new 550. I never felt pressured, bullied or rushed. The test drive was awesome as Craig definitely knows BMWs and has a good sense of humor!. I will definitely be back to Chapman for my next BMW. Thank you, Craig, and the Chapman Camelback team!!!

September 21, 2016

Only the Best for our First Class Customers! So glad you are a part of the Chapman BMW on Camelback family! Congrats on your new BMW and thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate both. Craig is an amazing asset to our sales team and does a great job for us and his customers. We hope to see you use us for any service needs you have so you can be as impressed with that department. Thank you again for choosing Chapman BMW on Camelback – Happy Ultimate Driving.

blkxtc
9/19/2016

"Excellence in service and always a warm & welcoming staff!"

Exceptional service, care, and the deepest appreciation expressed toward the customer. Mike Ludke (Service), Craig Rusin (Sales), and Elliott Burnette (Sales) always acknowledge me and ensure that I am well taken care of every time!

September 19, 2016

Thank you for your review and for choosing Chapman BMW on Camelback for your BMW needs. We appreciate your business and hope to help you maintain your BMW for years to come. Happy Ultimate Driving from your friends at Chapman BMW on Camelback.

Dolce
9/16/2016

"528i First Service Visit"

I had an excellent Service Advisor, Taras, and he took great care of me, with some specific preferences I had. When I called very early in the morning for the appointment, I requested that day, and they were able to get me in the same day. The mechanics don't seem to get mentioned on here very much, so thank you to the great technician too! The waiting area is also nice, service waiting area and customer waiting area, with TV, Keurig machine, many various options on the flavors, bottled water, and danish/muffin assortment. While there, I also visited the accessories store, and purchased a BMW mouse pad. It's very nice, thin, special backing that prevents it from sliding, and has a photo on it of the new i8 sports car. The gentlemen who helped me in the parts/accessories store was very nice and professional, and answered questions for me on other things that I was looking at. My husband and I also got the chance to say hello to Alan and Elliott, who are also the best you'll find in the business, and Bob, our salesperson was not in yet, but he is awesome too! I love this dealership! --------------- Additional Note ------------- ***** Does anyone know why the oil they used was not the exact one recommended in the warranty and service manuals? The parts number for the oil was different, and the manual was pretty specific about this, per Page 7 of the PDF Service Manual as follows: "... vehicles are factory-filled with BMW High Performance Synthetic oils.We recommend BMW High Performance 5W-30 Synthetic Oil (BMW part number 07 51 0 017 866) for regular scheduled engine oil changes." I tried to find a logical explanation on the internet, and it seemed others had discussed this as well in the BMW forum.

Taras, Alan, Elliott, and Accessory Store

September 20, 2016

We love you! And truly appreciate your fantastic review. We are always pleased to hear our customers express satisfaction over their visit to the dealership no matter what it is for. We have a great team of employee's at Chapman BMW on Camelback and pride ourselves in making sure our customers are satisfied. Thank you for choosing us as your BMW store and we hope to help you maintain your BMW for years to come. AND to answer the questions about the oil: The part number for the synthetic oil has been updated since the creation of the vehicle’s owner’s manual. The correct oil was used for the oil change.

wrenwood47
9/16/2016

"Service"

My first service visit and I was very impressed. Very professional and fast. My service advisor Craig Fritsinger assured me it would only take 1.5 hours....less time than that and I was on my home. And it included a car wash and vacuuming.

Craig Fritsinger

Ktrea
9/12/2016

"Experience 101!"

My experience was so flawless when I purchased a car with Mr. GEOFF WILLIAMS ! He knew what I needed and wanted after asking me a few questions. Mr. Williams was patient and professional. The best part of my experience was the fact that I was working with a person that treated me as a individual. His expertise allowed me to feel as if I could trust him with such an imprtant transaction! Thank you , for being smart enough to have someone like Mr. Williams to represent your company! K. Treasure

Thank you!

September 15, 2016

Chapman BMW on Camelback thanks you for your business, review and for the kudo’s for Geoff. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and will refer your friends and family to us for the same great experience.

Chinaflyer_99
9/07/2016

"Great Service from Mike"

I've dealt with Mike at Chapman twice now. Great guy to work with and great service at the dealership. Can't ever remember any better dealership in the last 60 years!

September 09, 2016

Mike does give great service! Thank you for the review and for your business, both are greatly appreciated. We look forward to helping you with your vehicle needs in the future.

Reviews of Craig Rusin