Chapman BMW On Camelback

Chapman BMW On Camelback
Call
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"New 650i Purchase"

Joe Lena was very helpful and walked m thru my BMW purchase expertly. I hadn't bought a BMW in years and had a high end trade but Joe made it work seamlessly. I just wish Chapman was closer as I'd like to attend more of their new owner seminars every other week.

"So fortunate to have met Craig!"

We met Craig by chance, and from when we engaged his service, patience and professional demeanor was second to none. Kudos to him, what a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Chapman as a dealership experience was fantastic. Elliot was awesome too with the vehicle delivery. Thanks guys!

"Courteous, friendly and professional!"

I recently had the pleasure of doing business with Chapman BMW, and specifically Savas Makrindas. Although I was buying a used car, and was sent to this location by another dealer, Savas and the rest of the Chapman folks couldn't have been more courteous and pleasant to deal with. There were no surprises, no pressure tactics, and we made a deal that worked great for both of us. I have bought nearly 100 cars in the last 35 years, and this was one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. I will not hesitate to send anyone to Savas and the Chapman team. Go see Savas if you are looking for a quality used car! Thanks to you all for a very pleasant experience.

"This man needs a promotion!"

I need to tell you how valuable Steve Cadieux is to your company. Through the last few years, he has given me great advise and treated me as if I were a family member. He has now assisted me with obtaining a 3 year extended warranty, a decision made due to a serious illness I was recently diagnosed with. He is wise, kind, compassionate, has a strong work ethic, an asset most difficult to find these days.

Cadieux, Steve Camelback location

"THE BEST!!!"

Craig was the best salesperson we have ever had. Excellent customer service, not pushy, did swamp us will constant will emails and phone calls. Will recommend him to all of our friends. Absolute best!!!

"Excellent Dealership to do Business WIth"

I've purchased three BMWs from Chapman and they are terrific people to do business with. My last salesman, Steve Murphy, made the whole car buying process painless and he has repeatedly checked in with me to ensure I am enjoying my purchase (BMW X5)... In fact, I just completed a cross country trip in this vehicle and it was a dream to drive. I'm so pleased with both the BMW I purchased and with Chapman on Camelback for their ongoing interest and support. I highly recommend Chapman, Steve Murphy and BMW!

"My first car!!!"

I had a such a pleasant experience at Chapman BMW with Mr. Steve Murphy. It was my first time buying a car and he made the process so easy for me I felt as though I had done it several times before! He was so knowledgeable about everything and he walked me step-by-step with all of the questions that I had for him which was a lot. I visited the dealership several times before deciding on my car and each time he was so kind and that really meant a lot to me, I was so happy to have him as my car salesman during this experience and I really appreciate his knowledge, his expertise, and his professionalism!!

"Craig Rusin is the best, extraordinary salesman"

If you want to bay a car and have a lot of fun you have to see Craig Rusin. He is extremely knowledgeable, polite, patient, truthful, very helpful with a lot of sense of humor. Usually buying a new car from dealers is a hassle, a game between the dealer and a bayer and most of the time you feel chided. My experience with Craig was unique to any I've had buying a car. He's down to earth, easy going, answered all questions and yet kept everything light and fun. Craig's unique approach to helping his clients has given me a new perspective on the car buying experience. He's been in touch with me a several times after our purchase to make sure all is great with the car. Working with Craig you can tell the difference of someone who is simply there going through the motions and someone who is excited to work with you. If you're in the market for a new or pre-owned car see Craig! Thanks Craig for taking great care of us.

"New 328d purchase"

Our sales contact Kim Reid was very knowledgeable and made our buying process very easy. It was a pleasure working with Kim and her team.

"Excellent Annual Service"

Chapman accommodated me in a prompt manner (unlike the competition in North Scottsdale). A complete check up was performed on my vehicle, and the work was completed well before the estimated time.

Savas Makridis