Chapman BMW On Camelback

Internet Sales

January 16, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Angela Stoll

JC is top notch. He knows his product and his follow-up is like no other. I bought a 535i BMW Msport from JC 3 years ago and I have a relationship with JC like he's my family. If I need anything I can always count on him to guide me in the right direction. The knowledge and customer services is fantastic. Thank you for making my experience truly seamless. Angela Stoll

January 16, 2017

"Buying or Leasing a BMW?? TALK TO STEVE!!"

- Francesca Hamilton

I needed to lease a BMW once my older model which I owned needed too much work. It was an unexpected expense and Steve made it work for me! He was NO pressure but helped me to figure out what I wanted. He asked ALL the right questions and spent plenty of time with me even though it took me two days to make a decision. I ended up looking at Cadillac which was way more expensive and in my opinion NOT as nice or prestigious as a BMW.. The deal I got with Steve was way better than ANY other BMW dealership offered. Also, he was professional the entire time, and easy to work with. Once I sent him my credit app it only took an hour before I drove off the lot with my sexy new 2017 X3. And he picked one up off the storage lot that only had 4 miles so that was super fun (my first brand spanking new car). He seems like he enjoys what he does, he is positive and he makes things happen. Those are the kind of people I like to work with, TRUSTWORTHY & positive! Thanks Steve!

January 15, 2017

"First Chapman BMW Service visit"

- Golfgal81

They serviced our car on Friday and made it the easiest, most pleasant experience for car service I have ever experienced! We are very happy with our recent switch from Audi to the BMW life including Chapman and their excellent Service team. Dan, our advisor, went out of his way to make everything run easy. Thanks for a great first impression.

Used 2017 BMW X3, $49095