Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

kenash
3/03/2015

"New X5"

Craig was incrediby patient throughout the 8 month process and never pressured me to move forward. I felt like he placed my best interests first, and I am very pleased with the final result. I would absolutely recommend him to my family and friends.

kmalik
3/02/2015

"Great stress free experience"

We recently purchased a new BMW 320 from Craig Rusin - he was incredibly thoughtful and patient during the entire process. We spoke with him on the phone and arrived an hour later - everything was ready and he had the keys to several cars so we could look at them. We ended up with a car that night at great price and the entire team was very accommodating and friendly.

Artin Majidi

dgl

"Nice and Easy"

The time came to replace an old Prius with a new i3. Have never ever EVER enjoyed shopping for cars, but Joe Lena made the process as nice and easy as humanly possible.

jsingleton

"maintenance"

LOVE this dealership! Everytime I have taken my car in for service, they have been awesome! Dan Liddington is the best service advisor! I had another one at a different dealership and he runs circles around them! Thanks again! Jenn

dsexton23
3/01/2015

"Easy, quick, awesome!"

Had a 2004 BMW that had just broken down after lots of mileage, thought I was gonna be stuck taking Uber for the next week to work. Nope! As soon as I walked in, Savas was there to help and make sure I was taken care of. He found the exact car I was looking for and not even 4 hours later I had traded in my old one and was driving off the lot with a certified 2011 BMW at a great price with low mileage. Really appreciated the easy process!

rtaft
2/27/2015

"Sales Done Right....FINALLY!"

Craig Rusin made the experience amazing! I train sales people professionally and I was extremely impressed. Go see Craig!!! You'll be glad you did!

cbusse33
2/26/2015

"Great Service"

We were in the market for a used Acura MDX and found a few different ones online from dealers around town. The one we went and test drove and ended up buying from Chapman Cambelback BMW was the best priced for the year and miles it had. I assumed it wouldn't be in great shape but when we got there we were pleasantly surprised to find the vehicle in great condition. We had a trade in that was upside down and our sales man Savas was very helpful in working with the manager to get us a fair price for the vehicle. I would highly recommend working with Savas and Chapman Camelback BMW.

LUCI
2/25/2015

"SERVICE"

I HAVE BEEN TO THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT TWICE AND HAVE BEEN TREATED VERY PROFESSIONALY AND WAS MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE PERFORMED. BOBBY WAS MY MAIN CONTACT AND HE IS A FRIENDLY PERSON.

NOT SURE WHICH ROBERT

judy.oneal
2/25/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

My husband and I have purchased cars from Chapman BMW on Camelback. They always exceed expectations for the quality of work and customer service. We are customers for life!

Michael Ludtke

Court
2/21/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Chapman Camelback BMW has surpassed my expectations. Service is a very important component. Regarding service, Patrick Burchell is outstanding! Everyone should ask for him to be their service adviser!

Patrick Burchell