Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

David & Sarah
3/26/2015

"Perfect Buying Experience! -Thank You Craig Rusin!"

We stopped by to check out a new M4 convertible and were lucky to meet Craig Rusin. He showed us a brand new M4 not even prepped for sale yet in the back and went above and beyond answering questions, explaining, showing us, etc. Everything on the car was perfect except for the interior color. My wife wanted a different option, and Craig never once tried to push us to purchase the car they had and worked with us on getting the exact machine we wanted. Simple and easy, amazing communication and not once any pressure to buy. We ordered the exact M4 we wanted, and Craig kept us in the loop every step of the way on the cars progress being built and shipped. Finalizing the deal was even more smooth and simple and Craig made this purchase perfect start to finish. We highly recommend Craig as he is a true asset to BMW and someone who knows his product and a true professional. Thank you again, we really appreciate everything!

Russ
3/19/2015

"Great overview "

I just finished a review but forgot to mention Elliot. I could not have made it out of the dealership without his training on all the BMW options and accessories. Thanks for taking the time to explain how all the Idrive features, starting, stopping, and electronic gadgets work. You did a great job.

Elliot

PeterN
3/18/2015

"Great and Thorough Service"

My recent service was performed with great care and everything was explained to me in detail. I'm always thoroughly satisfied with Chapman's Service!

Joe Helms

Christi
3/16/2015

"Great service"

Great, quick service! The process of leasing a car was very quick. Everyone was very professional and helpful. Answered all of my questions. Very informative on the test drives.

Mark
3/14/2015

"Best Service!"

Great service, great atmosphere. Ernie does what it takes to make sure your experience is painless and positive! Highly recommend this dealership for buying and service needs.

Ernie Escobedo

Corrin
3/13/2015

"Best car shopping experience! "

I dreaded car shopping, but Crajg Miller made the whole experience very enjoyable! Craig not only answered all of my questions, but he spent lots of his time helping me test drive and sort through all of the options for the best car for what I needed. After purchasing the vehicle, Kyle was the BMW genius who also spent lots of his time to make sure I understood all of the features my vehicle offered. Both employees were a joy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking into purchasing a new vehicle from Chapman!

Kyle Hood

CarolH
3/13/2015

"First Time BMW Owner"

This our first purchase of a BMW and the experience at Chapman was great. The car was delivered ahead of schedule and we were impressed they employ a "genius" to show you all the features in the car before you leave the lot. Steve Murphy exceeded our expectations, we are very pleased and would recommend him to anyone who is in the market to buy.

Elliot

Christina Lucy
3/12/2015

"Quick and Easy"

Craig Rusin is super friendly and knowledgeable. Car shopping is my least favorite thing to do! Well, until now. Craig made my negative experience super positive. He has a great sense of humor, which is fun. However, his kind and patient spirit is so awesome, especially when trying to figure out the right choice in a car purchase. Getting a brand new BMW was kind of out of my reach, so I thought... Due to a variety of situations, my credit is beyond poor. I had a Lexus, which I loved; it was my dream car. I had hopes of keeping it forever. However, the payments were large and I could not keep up. I spoke with Craig Rusin at BMW and he encouraged me to fill out a credit application, rather than being negative about my situation and just give it a try. I traded in my Lexus for a brand new BMW 320I X drive. My payments are super low and all maintenance is covered for the duration of my lease. This car is great by the way, it is kind of like having two cars in one with the sport mode/comfort mode. I love it! Craig has an in-depth knowledge of cars, not just BMW's so...he is pretty much a "car expert" and it is refreshing to have that knowledge in a man, backed with integrity and honesty, helping you make a decision on an auto purchase. I arrived just an hour before closing, and yet everyone was patient and very kind. I went on two descent test drives, comparing two different vehicles. I never felt pressured or rushed. I HIGHLY recommend Craig Rusin as your sales rep at Chapman BMW on Camelback I also highly recommend Chapman BMW on Camelback! Elliot is my Genius for learning the details regarding my new car...I look forward to working with him, he is very friendly!

Luis Rod
3/10/2015

"New X5 "

Craig was amazing. He handle my client well while he was was buying his car. My client and I had a great experience in this dealer. I would recommend Craig to anybody to buy a car in AZ. Very honest and will help you with anything you need. 5 Start Thanks again,

kenash
3/03/2015

"New X5"

Craig was incrediby patient throughout the 8 month process and never pressured me to move forward. I felt like he placed my best interests first, and I am very pleased with the final result. I would absolutely recommend him to my family and friends.

Reviews of Craig Rusin