Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

CH
4/10/2015

"Exeptional Service and Experience as Usual"

This was my second time coming in to Chapman for service. The first time I cam in was for scheduled oil change and point to point checks. I was recommeded to get tires at the time and followed back up with them for this second visit. This visit, I spoke with Ms Vida Wilson, an extremely professional, honest and thorough person. She made sure parts were in stock and met with my schedule; then followed up with me to get a next day appointment. I didnt have to worry about anything. She was absolutely fantastic. I met with Ernie to provide me my service experience. This was my second time working with him and I can see that he bleeds BMW, great customer service, and honesty. I will always own a BMW and Chapman BMW. Come for the car, stay for the world class experience. Vida and Ernie are my professional dream team for all service and updates. They sincerely believe the importance of in my driving comfort and safety Thank you, Curt Hinton

Ms Vida Wilson and Ernie Esobedo

M
4/02/2015

"Annual warranty service"

The service took two extra days than initially stated, my car was driven 38 miles (did employees run errands with it?) and as a follow up I received the following email from Patrick Burchell "You might be chosen by BMW to receive a “Customer Service Survey”. This survey is very important because only a select few customers actually receive one. My goal is to earn “10’s” and “YES’s” to every question every time because these surveys are my report card and anything less than that is a failing grade for me. However, if you feel you are unable to send in “10’s” and “YES’s”, please call me so that I can rectify the situation prior to your sending in the survey." I believe reviews are for grading not rectifying.

Patrick Burchell

Dale
4/02/2015

"Great Experience "

A great sales experience for me and my son. I would like to thank all of the employees at Chapman BMW on Camelback for taking the extra time and making a special experience for me and my son, on our purchase of a new 328i and 550i. Awesome job thanks Dale

Alan Jones, Howard Graff, Elliott Burnette, Kyle Grone, Dustin Donner, Jannelle Puentes, Nichelle Begay

TexinAZ
3/31/2015

"Great Service"

Great service experience. The work was completed on time and they made the check in and check out process painless. I will go for service again.

JMH
3/31/2015

"Bobby Stewart is great. Exceptional service "

Great service, ease of appointment and exceptional communication. Bobby goes above and beyond to ensure complete satisfaction. I would recommend Bobby and chapman service to anyone who owns BMW

Bobby Stewart

David & Sarah
3/26/2015

"Perfect Buying Experience! -Thank You Craig Rusin!"

We stopped by to check out a new M4 convertible and were lucky to meet Craig Rusin. He showed us a brand new M4 not even prepped for sale yet in the back and went above and beyond answering questions, explaining, showing us, etc. Everything on the car was perfect except for the interior color. My wife wanted a different option, and Craig never once tried to push us to purchase the car they had and worked with us on getting the exact machine we wanted. Simple and easy, amazing communication and not once any pressure to buy. We ordered the exact M4 we wanted, and Craig kept us in the loop every step of the way on the cars progress being built and shipped. Finalizing the deal was even more smooth and simple and Craig made this purchase perfect start to finish. We highly recommend Craig as he is a true asset to BMW and someone who knows his product and a true professional. Thank you again, we really appreciate everything!

Russ
3/19/2015

"Great overview "

I just finished a review but forgot to mention Elliot. I could not have made it out of the dealership without his training on all the BMW options and accessories. Thanks for taking the time to explain how all the Idrive features, starting, stopping, and electronic gadgets work. You did a great job.

Elliot

PeterN
3/18/2015

"Great and Thorough Service"

My recent service was performed with great care and everything was explained to me in detail. I'm always thoroughly satisfied with Chapman's Service!

Joe Helms

Christi
3/16/2015

"Great service"

Great, quick service! The process of leasing a car was very quick. Everyone was very professional and helpful. Answered all of my questions. Very informative on the test drives.

Mark
3/14/2015

"Best Service!"

Great service, great atmosphere. Ernie does what it takes to make sure your experience is painless and positive! Highly recommend this dealership for buying and service needs.

Ernie Escobedo