Chapman BMW On Camelback

Chapman BMW On Camelback

Call
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"The Ultimate Experience Continues"

I was eyeing a 2015 BMW X1 for quite a while in Seattle, Washington. Even though the Seattle area dealers had X1s available and the sales advisors were nice for the most part; none matched the customer experience and simplicity that Craig Miller and Chapman BMW in Phoenix has provided my family over the past 19 years. Naturally I reached out to Craig Miller to order an X1 for Euro Delivery as none of the dealers in Seattle seemed properly versed on ED. Then I realized Chapman had my dream Alpine White, Sport Package, X1 3.5 in inventory... One thing led to another and now it's mine! Yes, I have to drive it up to Seattle (stopping in Oregon for a case or two of wine)--but it was well worth it to buy it from Craig. I'll always recommend Craig to anyone looking to get a BMW. He's someone that is honest, transparent, hassle free, and always treats you with respect! Thanks Craig Miller & Chapman BMW!

"Craig Miller"

This is the first time I had the opportunity to purchase my first BMW, from a BMW dealership. i was referred to by a friend who had a wonderful experience, and i cannot elaborate enough on the truth of my friend's statement. I have bought cars at other dealerships and the pressures were unbelievably taxing on one's soul. Not at Camelback BMW, and not with Craig. My car had to be ordered, and Craig sent me emails often to keep me updated as to where it was, when it got on the ship and even gave me the name of the ship it was coming over on. i went so far as to post this on FB and all about Craig. he made me feel like I was a 5 year-old at Christmas time, i was so excited. The way he presented me car to me when I was in the dealership to pick up my car, made me cry when I saw the car. I will ALWAYS come back to Craig, and refer anyone interested in a BMW, and also try to sway person who were looking for different cars. Craig is now considered to be one of my life-long friends, and consider my experience above and beyond perfection!! Kudos to you for hiring Craig!!

"Easy & Professional"

Kim was fantastic - professional, courteous, and informative. If I every buy another BMW, I feel very comfortable working with Kim again! The sales manager and financial adviser were also extremely helpful. Nice. Thank you.

"No "pre-packaged" salesmanship."

After visiting a couple dealerships in an effort to get an education in BMW, we were lucky enough to have been approached and greeted by Craig Rusin at Chapman BMW on Camelback. His friendly unassuming personality had us engaged right away as we bounced back and forth with gobbs of questions on various models. His knowledge ran deep and we appreciated working with someone who clearly enjoys his job. Because we were able to spend the time learning about and driving the cars without ever feeling pressured to make a decision, we agreed on a fair price and happily went home with our new car the next day. We know we can call Craig with any questions or concerns and we will be taken care of. Sincerely, Tom and Karen Harant Great Falls, MT

"Great experience with Steve Murphy."

Steve was recommended to me by a friend. He was very attentive, easy to get ahold of and never pushy. He was very patient with me during the whole car buying process. Steve and Bob gave me a great deal on a 2014 5-series and were very generous with the value they placed on my trade in. It was a quick and painless process. Everything was done over the phone and all the paperwork was ready when it was time to pick up my new car. I would recommend working with Steve to my friends and family.

"Best Ever Car Buying Experience!"

We really were lucky to be introduced to Craig Rusin when we first went to Chapman. His friendly and thoughtful interest in our new car needs made it fun and educational at the same time. We had already visited 3 other dealers who showed no interest in us, they just wanted to "make a deal, now!". Instead, Craig helped us through all the steps of designing the model we wanted and set up an order from the factory in Leipzig. He kept us informed about how the manufacturing was going on our car with VIN already assigned; then to its boarding a ship and arriving in California for delievery to Phoenix. Fantastic experience, and fun to be informed every step of the way.

Elliott Burnette, Artin Majidi

"Steve Murphy, Steve (Business Manager), and Elliott"

I just picked up my 2015 M4 yesterday, and the entire process was a breeze and very pleasant at the same time. Steve was initially able to take my order over the phone without any hassle, and my experience while picking up the car yesterday was great as well. It didn't take long at all to fill out the paperwork, and Elliott did an excellent job walking me through the car and all of its functional capabilities. I definitely recommend this group to anyone looking to buy a new BMW!

"great experience with Craig"

we met with Craig Rusin on the purchase of our new 328i. my friend and me bought two cars from him, and it was a great experience. we went to several deal store, and Craig Rusin was one of most frientdly and patient dealer. This is my first car in my life, and i will come back to buy my second in a few years.

"Exceptional Customer Service and Experience"

I was a 2 time returning customer and have always had an exceptional experience at Chapman. As I left my home, the only thing in mind was that I was going to drive down Camelback, not really sure what type of car I was looking for. I drove slowly down Camelback and the only stop I made was Chapman BMW. I was a little nervous because I have had severe medical issues and a recent divorce so my credit score was not as it had been previously. As I walked up, I was greeted by Savas and he welcomed me in his office to discuss a purchase. I was very upfront with him and he was eager to listen and help me. He discussed my situation with his manager, approval amounts etc and we went out and test drove a Dodge Avenger. From beginning to end this was an extraordinary experience. No pressure, straightforward conversation and straight up honesty and the commitment to send me home with a new car. I absolutely love the car, and will continue as a returning customer. I am a Manager for a large corporation that prides themselves on exceptional customer service. I will share my story in new hire training classes ,as well as my employees and peers on the floor. I value respect and integrity in my personal life as well as my business transactions. Thank you Savas for treating me with respect and care throughout this entire experience! You are an exceptional Salesman as well as a great representative for Chapman BMW Corporation!!!

"No pressure buy and great experience"

I worked with Steve Murphy, my wife and I bought a new BMW X3. It was a great experience and we will be back in a few years to buy again.

Reviews of Savas Makridis