Chapman BMW On Camelback

Chapman BMW On Camelback
Call
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Dan Lidington, Exceptional Service and Customer Care"

Dan Lidington, my Service Advisor since purchasing my first BMW in August, 2012, is always "on point." Consistently, he takes the time to explain work or maintenance that is necessary for my vehicle, in layman's terms, so it is easy for me to understand. Dan always calls me with an update on the status of my vehicle in a timely manner so I am not left wondering. To me, communication and building trust through integrity are key in exceptional service and that is what I receive from him with each and every service visit there. He also has extensive knowledge about various BMW models that I have inquired about for another purchase. Simply, Dan's customer care exemplifies the BMW brand of exceptional quality.

Dan Lidington

"Excellent dealership"

Excellent overall experience. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The customer service was remarkable. My expectations were met and exceeded. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Bob Cola

"Chapman BMW Service is excellent!"

I'm very particular and the BMW service at Chapman has been great. My service advisor Michael Ludtke anticipated my service needs and the car was ready early. I highly recommend this dealership. They are very professional, no pressure, and friendly.

Michael Ludtke

"Best Dealer Experience Ever!"

I have never had such an enjoyable experience at a dealership before as I did this past week. Chapman BMW on Camelback made the entire car repair experience great. I had a few issue that needed to be worked on and after realizing that it would take more time than I had, they offered up a free loaner. Now while this may be normal for some dealerships, this was brand new to me. In addition, there wasn't a long wait to get to a service advisor, there was GOOD coffee and pastries provided. I was kept up to date on the status of my vehicle and the service was completed in a quick and efficient time. Thank you so much for a great experience!

"135convertible"

service customer, Bobby the service advisor was prompt & excellent, I bought my car in Colorado the right rear light was not operating correctly , everything was handled efficient and fast.

"Amazing experience"

We have worked with Savas in a previous car and when it was time to downsize from two vehicles to one, we wanted to go back and work with him. He took the needed to get us into a 2013 328i that was more then we dreamed of at a very affordable price. Thanks again! We will be back in a few years to do more work with you.

"Michael Ludtke is the best service advisor EVER"

I have been servicing my BMW 3 Series at Chapman BMW on Camelback for the past 3 years. Not only is Mike my service adviser, but also a few professional colleagues service adviser as well. I get reminded the value it is to have someone like Mike every time I call him and every time I call my wife's Subaru advisory - Night and Day. He's 100% professional and I genuinely believe he cares about me and my car experience. He's steady, accountable and proactive. Plus, he's a really nice guy. There's Day 1 people (sales), and Day 2 people (service). Day 1 provides you the best car, Day 2 ensures you were provided the best car.

Michael Ludtke

"It Pains Me to Write This"

I bought my BMW from Chapman in December of 2013 and my entire experience was absolutely incredible, in large part due to Sales Rep Mike Anderson. I recently took my car in for it's first service appointment and was pretty disappointed. When I picked my car up there was a crushed water bottle left in the back seat, magnetic tape strips were taped on top of the rear view mirror and when I peeled them off they left a sticky residue I had to clean, the driver's headrest was jammed into a different position and it took a little effort to get it back to the correct position, and I never received a call, nor any notification, letting me know my car was ready. While these are very minor inconveniences given other world events, I was surprised and very disappointed by them. After having paid a lot for a vehicle and promised excellent service for it, I did not receive that service so I cannot speak highly of it at this point. I hope that changes and my next appointment is better!!

"Awesome experience with service manager Michael Ludtke"

Best service ever! Ive owned a lot of nice cars and experienced a lot of dealerships and if your in Phoenix GO TO CHAPMAN AND WHATEVER YOU DO DONT GO TO PENSKE! PENSKE NEEDS TO LEARN TO TREAT PEOPLE LIKE CHAPMAN DOES!!!!

Michael Ludtke

"Professional and Great Person"

Savas will be my only BMW salesman that I need and that you will ever need. He's a Five Star Sales Associate. Thank you.

Savas Makridis