Chapman BMW On Camelback

Internet Sales

May 21, 2017

"Vehicle Service "

- Joe50

Craig Smith scheduled my service and I met him for the first time last Friday 5/19. He checked what service was required on my vehicle and provided me an estimate. Its never fun to spend money on auto repairs, but Craig was a true professional. During the service some wire damage was observed by the technician. Craig let me know and allowed me to see it. I approved the repair right away. The waiting area is very comfortable and I was able to work while I waited for my car to be repaired. It only took as long as i was quoted and when I went to leave, my car was cleaned/spotless. Thank you Craig and the rest the BMW Team.

Craig Smith

May 19, 2017

"Fantastic experience with Kim"

- m2017

Kim went the extra mile to ensure I found the perfect car at a great price! Was in touch with me constantly throughout the 3 month process to find the car and had it displayed beautifully in the show room when I went to pick it up! Zane made sure to walk me through every function the car has to offer to make sure I was 100% comfortable when I drove off the lot! Wonderful experience all around thank you Chapman BMW!!

Kim Reid

May 17, 2017

"My experience with Steve Murphy and Chapman BMW!"

- Kathryn - Phoenix

My experience with Steve Murphy and Chapman BMW was fantastic! I made an online inquiry on a Sunday morning and was driving off the lot in my new 430I GranCoupe Sedan that afternoon! It wasn't the car I requested information on - Steve went out of his way to bring me the best option and at a lesser monthly payment than I was expecting. He is fabulous and I highly recommend working with Steve Murphy and Chapman BMW - his experience and knowledge and care for his customers cannot be beat!

Steve Murphy