Chapman BMW On Camelback

Chapman BMW On Camelback

Call
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

knelson
12/24/2014

"Very Happy !"

I have bought 2 cars and 1 trunk from this dealership and worked with Savas Makridis ever time . He has always gone out of his way to make sure that i got exactly what i wanted and needed. My over all experience was GREAT ! I would and already have recommended Chapman BMW To fiends and family . Thank you !

jamesdean1
12/24/2014

"Michael is the best!"

Been here twice and every time they are super helpful and nice! Michael has helped me both times and is always very cheery even at 6:45 am!!

Michael Ludtke

Chetly81
12/22/2014

"Great experience "

I had bought my second car here today in six months. My first car got totaled last week and my credit is poor from a recent divorce. Savas was great and listened to my story. He guided me away from a more expensive car and got me into a better fit at his expense. Great service great people.

Sally
12/22/2014

"HAPPY!"

I have been a loyal customer at Chapman BMW since 2005 and continue to be happy and satisfied with the sales and service I have received.

Dan Lidington

Buoymcc
12/21/2014

"Straightforward and pleasant"

Savas was great and David, the sales manager was very pleasant. Fair price, good service and honest feedback. Total deal done in 1 hour. Thank you

Angie
12/18/2014

"Wonderful experience! "

We went to Chapman BMW later in the night, it started to rain and we still got the best service! Steve listened to what we both wanted. We decided to sleep on it and think about our options. In the mean time Steve communicated to us on what was in stock, and what available finance programs there were. I really liked that Steve was so kind and patient with us, and just wanted to help in any way. The whole process was seamless. The fun part was test driving, and the finance part went by so quickly. We will definetly be longterm customers. Thank you!

nikandaus
12/14/2014

"best experience!"

He was super helpful. He took his time finding exactly what we wanted and wasn't pushy. We have purchased a number of cars from him and he has a customer for life! Thx for the ford!

exnadone
12/13/2014

"exceeded my expectations"

I originally was upside down on my trade in vehicle and Savas was still able to help me get into a very nice luxury vehicle. These people excel at what they and care about their customers. I would highly reccomend thwm to anyone looking for a uses vehicle.

Sergio81
12/12/2014

"We love Chapman!!!!"

Service was great! Thank you so much for working with us and giving us such a great deal! We will be buying a 2nd vehicle from you soon! Savas you were awesome!!!!

cubalopez
12/12/2014

"excellent service"

I would like to let everyone know of the outstanding customer service that I received from Savas at Camelback Chapman BMW. From the very beginninng he was helpful and listened to what I really wanted. I went to others dealerships and spoke with other salespersons and did not feel the were not giving me what I really wanted. At camelback Chapman BMW, I did not feel pressured and feel thad Savas gave me thes best deal. I'm very happy with my car and will sure to recommend Savas to my family and friends. Thanks savas . Rl:-)

Reviews of Savas Makridis