Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sexy Senior 65
8/25/2015

"Service"

The service department did an excellent job servicing my 2005 BMW. The service Representative Ernie Escobedo was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I was given updates on parts and when my car would be ready. I was given a loaner car to use until my car was ready. When I picked up my car it had been vacuumed and washed!!! I was very happy with my experience at Chapman BMW!!!!!

Ernie Escobedo

Corpusguy
8/24/2015

"Transfer case issues"

Very clean and well run dealership. Got right to the problem and fixed it quickly. Cost was less than I expected. Best BMW dealership I have visited, Recommended

Bobby and Service Manager

carol francis
8/15/2015

"Excellent"

I always have the best service, very helpful and friendly. This is my 5th BMW, besides loving the car, the excellent service is very important! I am not associated with any dealership or service center.

Doug Strobot

LMNOP
8/11/2015

"Wrong Information"

I recently just bought a 97 740i and needed to get a key. I ordered a key through Chapman BMW and was only given the option of the $90 key. (The one with the light on it). Come to find out there is a key with alarm buttons on it, and my car does have an alarm. I will have to pay another $240 for a key I should have been offered the first time. A couple weeks later the key fails to start the car, so I bring it in to Chapman BMW and walk up to where the greeters are and one of the service/valets put the key into the key reader and tell me it's a bad key. I'm told I need to tow the car down to BMW and they will "flash/reprogram" my key to the car, for free and in 5 minutes. I get down there and am then told my key is an older style key and wouldn't work in the key reader for that reason. Well I've just had my car towed down there on false information, and am now being told I would have to pay $175 diagnostic fee. I was not happy. Once they "tried" to diagnose it, they came back with a "possibility" of what it could be, no guarantees. So after finally telling them how I felt about their service I asked why they couldn't put a tester switch in to see if it was really that part or not, and Doug, the service manager finally did and got back to me confirming the issue. The thing is this is after them telling me I would have to pay $450 for the one part and if it wasn't that, $500 for the other part. This dealership is all about money and only the "top dogs" that work there I believe actually care about customer service. I bought the part I needed for $60, (BMW wanted $150) and put it in myself, in front of the dealership, for free. Horrible customer service.

Z4
8/10/2015

"Not your typical car dealer"

Wonderful experience and car dealers are not usually in the same sentence. The stereotype of the typical car salesman is not flattering and the experience is usually frustrating. Chapman BMW certainly breaks this perception and replaces it with one that fosters an open, honest relationship between their sales team and clients. Our experience with Craig was smooth, friendly, and very transparent, exactly what leasing or buying a car should be. We started at another dealership and were passed off to three separate people and none of them really answered our questions. We came to Chapman because the service department has been excellent (thank you, Ernie!) and were not disappointed! Thank you Craig!

Ernie Escobedo in service department

sb20145
8/10/2015

"Service Visit"

I set up an appointment by chat, very easy. Arrived for my appointment and was pleasantly greeted. While I was waiting I was offered coffee and/or water. My car was finished in a very timely manner. Service advisor Robert Molanick did a great job.

Robert Molanick

Antwan94
8/05/2015

"Fair Oaks Cigars "

Craig Rusin he is the best he helped me a lot he drove my car from the dealer to the shop and we did all the paper work and he give you a really good deal. Thanks for your help man.

mikey
8/04/2015

"Vehicle Service visit"

I have a 2007 750 Li. I am the second owner of a car that I purchased out of warranty. Bobby Stewart took care of my car for over a year; he and service manager Doug Strobot convinced me to purchase an extended warranty package -- from my own insurance company. Because of their commitment to the customer (me in this case), a minor service visit found a significant problem with the steering. The warranty paid for itself, and the trust I have in the Chapman BMW Service Department is without question.

Bobby Stewart, Doug Strobot

amgbd26
8/02/2015

"Simply Excellent!"

Excellent! Mike Ludtke handled everything, including our warranty just beautifully! He arranged for a loaner car and once our car was finished, explained in DETAIL exactly how the warranty worked and what we owed and what our 'Chrysler' warranty covered. A job VERY WELL done! Thanks Mike!

Mike Ludkte

blkxtc
7/31/2015

"Your driving pleasure is our promise!"

The sales team was excellent and very patient with our process! Couldn't ask for a better group. Hats off to Craig Rusin, Doug Martin, & Kyle Hood??

Doug Martin, Kyle Hood