Chapman BMW On Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Chapman BMW On Camelback Info
About Chapman BMW On Camelback

Welcome to Chapman BMW on Camelback, home of “The Ultimate Ownership Experience.” We provide an extraordinary experience for Arizona customers who are searching for a luxury performance vehicle. Located at 830 East Camelback Road in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, Chapman features the full line of BMW vehicles, from the sporty 128i convertible to the ultra-premium M6 sedan. We are a BMW “Center for Excellence,” providing consistent, outstanding customer service at all levels of dealership operations. In addition to a complete inventory of vehicles, Chapman BMW has a state-of-the art service center, parts and accessories boutique, and spacious lounge area. We have twice been recognized as a BMW “Center for Excellence” for performance in customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, and operational excellence and profitability. Online at www.chapmanbmwoncamelback.com, customers can access 24/7 service center scheduling and coupons, view hundreds of photos of our extensive BMW vehicle inventory, complete credit pre-approval and financing forms, and find information about the BMW Assist and Ultimate Service plans, which include: Maintenance Program, Optional Program, Maintenance Intervals, and Service & Warranty Books. Our Certified Pre-Owned BMW inventory provides customers with an entry point into the luxury car market. Each vehicle offered for sale as Certified Pre-Owned undergoes a meticulous inspection process, including systems and components, safety-related items, and a driving performance check. Call 602-308-4269 today.

About Chapman BMW On Camelback Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Marsha
8/30/2016

"Mitch Timothy is amazing"

Mitch Timothy went out of his way to correct a problem I experienced with service on my vehicle. He follows through, over delivers and listens to what the customer has to sya. I could not be happier with the service he provided!

Mitch Timothy

GageMersereau
8/29/2016

"A+, Extremely pleased. Ex-M.B. lifer, now a BMW fan! Happy!"

Our experience recently at Chapman BMW has set a new bar for excellence. Having been previously committed Mercedes Benz life long customers we decided to deviate 36 months ago with the refreshed X 5, prior we drove the GL 550 from M.B. Well, we had a good experience with Craig Rusin and the team at Chapman BMW, however post purchase is where we really fell in love. ALL MAINTENANCE=free, not the case at M.B., ALL LIKE CAR RENTALS=free. Tremendous customer service is what followed and we fell in love. Fast forward to this past weekend. We swapped out the X5 to a 5 series, and are thrilled with the outcome. Craig Rusin moved mountains to make the deal a perfect fit. He listened! Spoke to our need, and delivered tremendous value. A+++++ experience is what followed. The offering from Chapman BMW outpaced Mercedes, Jag, Lexus and competing BMW dealerships by a mile. I know this because I did the footwork. Moving forward we now call oursleves BMW lifer's! Thanks Craig, Thanks Chapman BMW.

Chapman BMW On Camelback responded to this review

August 30, 2016

Gage, what a great review, thank you. Break on through to the BMW side! We are so pleased to have you as part of the Dynamic BMW family. Going the extra mile for our customers to make sure they have an amazing experience, before during and after the sale, is paramount for Chapman BMW on Camelback. We look forward to helping you build a satisfying history of BMW’s for years to come. Enjoy your new driving experience and we will look forward to seeing you again.

Mel 4170
8/28/2016

"An effortless transaction for my new car"

I recently purchased a car from Joe Lena at Chapman BMW on Camelback. The car I wanted to drive was waiting. The whole deal was pretty effortless. Thanks Joe! Also, right before we left I found some damage on the front fender -- no problem -- it was totally fixed a few weeks later -- thanks Artin.

The Genius who we worked with was terrific.

Deb
8/26/2016

"Craig Rusin Highly Qualified and Knowledgeable"

If you want a professional advisor who listens to your wants and needs in a vehicle Craig is the person to ask for when visiting Chapman BMW on Camelback. He is extremely knowledgeable in the automobile industry even beyond BMW. He is professional yet has a down to earth "REAL & GENUINE" personality that makes for an at ease shopping and buying experience. I worked with him on my purchase of a Mini Cooper S and he did not hesitate to explain and show me all the features it had to offer. His genuine interest in my happiness with my decision of the Mini and Chapman BMW has ultimately made a return customer out of me in the future and I will highly recommend Chapman BMW on Camelback and refer them to Craig Rusin of course!!

intlsourcing
8/24/2016

"Another great experience with Craig Rusin and Chapman BMW"

What can I say about the consummate professional - Craig Rusin. He knows BMW and Chapman is lucky. No blessed to have him as a salesman. The professionalism and ease of buying a BMW keeps me coming back for more. I got a great and fair deal from Chapman and that always leaves me happy. Thanks Craig Rusin and Chapman. You have a customer for life.

Chicago Mike, Genius Zack

Chapman BMW On Camelback responded to this review

August 26, 2016

Thank you for your great review! We are the blessed ones to have such amazing customers such as yourself and we appreciate your business. We are very fortunate to have such great members in our Chapman BMW on Camelback family and we want to make sure you are provided with an unparalleled ownership experience every time. Enjoy your new Ultimate Driving Machine!

Rick
8/17/2016

"Craig Rusin is a true pro! Ask for him"

I live in Sedona so Craig had been keeping an eye on his Phoenix inventory for me for awhile. When we found what I wanted he made the deal happen in a half hour by email. The next day was his day off but he came in to say hello and make sure that the transition was flawless. I drove away with my dream car in less than 12 hours from our first email. He knows what he is doing, respected my time constraints and I could not have had a better experience with him and the team at Chapman---my 2d rodeo with these folks. OUTSTANDING!

Adobe91
8/14/2016

"Great experience"

Second experience at Chapman BMW. Both great experiences! Worked with Ernie and Craig in Service. They did everything as promised and got car back when promised.

Ernie, Craig

Pat1234
8/05/2016

"Wonderful experience"

We have been buying BMW's from Chapman for the last 8 years and would never use another dealership. Our salesman, Craig Miller, went out of his way to locate a vehicle that fit our needs. His patience and dedication was much appreciated and made this a very pleasant experience. Kyle Hood, Delivery Specialist/Genius, did a wonderful job of going over all of the technology. He even gave us his phone # in case we come across any issues as we use it. He was extremely knowledgable and friendly. Bobby Stewart has been our service manager for the last 8 years and we feel like he has become a trusted friend. He takes care of all our service needs with ease and professionalism. He answers all of our questions and sees to it that our vehicle is always running in top condition. Overall, I highly recommend Chapman BMW.

Kyle Hood, Bobby Stewart.

vw2BMW
8/02/2016

"Love my experience and my 328I"

Craig Rusin was such an amazing individual to deal with!!! I never felt pressured, bullied or rushed. The test drive was awesome as Craig definitely knows the BMW line. I wanted a certain color combination and Craig along with the management team went out of their way to fine the EXACT car with all the features I requested. I will definitely be back to Chapman for my next BMW. Thank you, Craig, and the Chapman Camelback team!!!

AA
8/01/2016

"Impressive Sales Experience"

Craig showed vehicles in my price range and listened to what I was looking for! No pressure and pleasurable experience! We would definitely use Chapman BMW on Camelback and Craig Rusin in the future.

Reviews of Craig Rusin