Chapman Hyundai Phoenix - Service Center

Chapman Hyundai Phoenix - Service Center
999 West Bell Road,
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Chapman Hyundai Phoenix Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Chapman Hyundai Phoenix

172 Service Center Reviews
joereyes
7/19/2011

"I was very pleased with the service I received at my last..."

I was very pleased with the service I received at my last visit. Jaime is a very knowldgeable service person and made my visit an excellent one. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thank you!

Jaime

motakymom3
7/19/2011

"Jaime has always been so friendly and welcoming whenever..."

Jaime has always been so friendly and welcoming whenever AI bring in my vehicle. She gives Hyundai a great name. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

kodak1998
7/19/2011

"I took my 2011 Hyundai Sonata in to have a/c checked out...."

I took my 2011 Hyundai Sonata in to have a/c checked out. It was taking too long for it to get cold. My boyfriend has an identical model vehicle and he even noticed the difference. I also heard a rattle coming from the back of the car. When Jamie called me to tell me that there was no problem with the a/c and the rattle was a loose cd that was found in the center console I asked her how far the car had been driven to listen for the rattle. She explained that they were going to take the car back out, I asked her to have the technician drive my car to my place (which is just down the street on Bell Rd) to pick me up so that I can help the technician identify the rattle she declined. She told me that the shuttle would pick me up and refused to have the technician pick me up. She explained the route the technician took to identify the rattle and ignored me when I tried to tell her that you have to be going a certain speed before the rattle is heard. I felt like she was treating me like I didn't know what I was talking about. The shuttle driver (Daniel) who by the way was extremely helpful and friendly, picked me up about 45 minutes later. I drove my car about 3 miles and heard the rattle. I immediately called Jamie, left her a voice mail message telling her how disappointed I was that the rattle was still there. I explained that had she honored my request to have the technician pick me up in MY OWN VEHICLE I could have helped that person identify the rattle. Instead now I have to either live with the rattle or take the car back and be without it for another 6 hours.

Jamie

dkovalcik
7/18/2011

"Hello, The staff I worked was was knowledgable and..."

Hello, The staff I worked was was knowledgable and friendly. Initially my car battery and charging system showed they were in good working order. However, the service consultant knew I was having no start (dead battery) problems. After more thourough testing the technician discovered a battery drain through the fuse box and corrected the problem. Dan Kovalcik

Rick English
7/17/2011

"We have always had great service at Chapman Hyundai. ..."

We have always had great service at Chapman Hyundai. On-line service scheduling is very convenient. My rating on price is only related to the current economy, not Chapman Hyundai as a dealership. Its tough to make ends meet today but enjoyed being able to have a coupon to save a little on oil change!

Jaime Hynes

KJStelton
7/16/2011

"The cost of the work performed on my car seems to be a..."

The cost of the work performed on my car seems to be a fair price. I have never had a issue with the work being performed and have never had a issue that required me to bring the car to correct the original problem or scheduled maintenance.

mandira
7/13/2011

"I had some previous work done and then my car wouldn't..."

I had some previous work done and then my car wouldn't start. I got it started and was met by Jaime and a serviceman who immediately determined two sensors were bad. They were replaced and I was on my way with the car idling correctly in about an hour. There was a little tiny box of candy near my speedometer which really touched my heart.

Jaime

tomgentleman
7/13/2011

"Great service with Norm Rosen. I had some problems with a..."

Great service with Norm Rosen. I had some problems with a past guy in this position but he doesn't seem to be present anymore. Everything got finished correctly and expediently. Absolutely recommended service experience. Peace!

Norm Rosen

blukas23
7/12/2011

"Both husband and I bought our vehicles from your..."

Both husband and I bought our vehicles from your dealership. We have referred you to many others. We have had people buy from you based on a referral. One suggestion is that your fees are above what non-dealers charge. Example brakes, tire rotations - you might benefit from doing a market analysis. In this economy people are searching for the best deal out there regardless of loyality to dealership. We plan on continuing to purchase our cars from you, in fact my next vehicle is going to be the Equus. We currenly own the 2010 Sonata and 2007 Azera. Thank you

Norm Rosen

jdwithrow
7/11/2011

"I am confident that your dealership will always do the..."

I am confident that your dealership will always do the right thing and also that Jaime always makes me comfortable with your recommendations. Thank you.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;