Charleston Nissan

1714 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
Charleston Nissan Info
About Charleston Nissan

Charleston Nissan, conveniently located in heart of Charleston, SC, is proud to be an automotive leader in the area. Our commitment to our customer is to “Always go the Extra Mile”! We offer the best in quality automotive services at highly competitive pricing. Whether you’re looking for a new Nissan or used vehicle, need routine maintenance, require repairs or would like to further customize your vehicle, Charleston Nissan has you covered!

About Charleston Nissan

• Life Time Oil Changes- New Nissan
  • Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty- New Nissan's
Emerald2214
9/15/2016

"Excellent buying experience! Knowledgeable and helpful team."

I worked with Jordan Dixon to buy my new car. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about each car I test drove. He didn't pressure me but took his time to make sure I was in the car I wanted. He made sure I stayed within my budget and still loved the car I left with. In addition the finance personnel was helpful in making sure I had the correct warranty on the car so I wasn't paying for anything that wouldn't benefit me. He took his time to make sure all my questions were answered even though it was past closing hours! Very happy with my experience there and everyone I work with. I love my 2014 Nissan Rogue!

September 19, 2016

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you for your business and for this wonderful review!

DIrDpu
9/09/2016

"Excellent customer service from saleperson to reception. "

Applied for vehicle online. Internet Salesperson Travis was very responsive and extremely courteous. Also dealt with reception on a phone call that was very pleasant and helpful. This dealership obviously makes customer service a priority and it shows. Great Job Charleston Nissan!!!!!!

September 09, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Thank you for the wonderful review - we hope to see you soon! :)

Lori Ireland
9/08/2016

"2012 Nissan Altima"

I find the car buying process to be one that I dislike immensely. We worked with Ted Milligan and found him to be very knowledgeable about the Altima and the Nissan family. He was friendly and courteous. I felt like I got the car for a fair price. The process took a lot longer than I would have liked. We noticed some issues with the car after purchasing that we didn't see when buying. We have contacted the dealership about them and they have been responsive so far.

Ted Milligan

September 09, 2016

We're so happy we were able to make your experience so great! Thank you for the wonderful review Lori!

brown4567
9/08/2016

"My purchase of a 2016 Altima"

My wife and I enjoyed the service we received from the sales department. We were treated like VIPs and we appreciate that. I thought Greg was very courteous and professional as well as knowledgeable about the product.

September 09, 2016

Awesome! We're so happy to hear this - Thank you for your business and for the great review!

MikeSankar
9/01/2016

"Jordan Dixon is #1. The best there is."

Jordan listened to everything I was looking for and asking about and answered every question and told me how everything would work with absolute no pressure or misinformation at all. He was easy to talk to and stayed in communication and always followed up immediately with any questions I had. He is extremely knowledgable and more than a pleasure to work with. As a first time leaser, he made everything clear to me. This is the best service I have ever had in any sales category really. I am going to rave about him to my friends!

September 05, 2016

Hey Mike, Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your buying experience online! I'm glad we were able to help you with the purchase of your Maxima! Please let us know if we can do anything else. Best Regards, Ryan Downing

steel1
8/31/2016

"Purchased A Used Nissan Pathfinder."

I would recommend contacting Charleston Nissan for your next used car purchase. Our sales representative, Jordan Dixon was extremely helpful to us during our purchase experience. Jordan definitely made the buying experience comfortable for my husband and myself. The process of purchasing our vehicle from Charleston Nissan was a hassle free and stress free experience!

September 05, 2016

Hello, Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience! I'm very glad we were able to help you and your husband! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you! Best Regards, Ryan Downing

Cindy Greenlow
8/30/2016

"Jordan Sales"

Jordan went above and beyond in helping out with my recent 2016 Nissan Sentra purchase. My other Nissan 2015 had been involved in a car accident. There was a lot of work from Jordan to be able to get back on the road again with a Nissan 2016. Loving my new Sentra. Features greatly improved from 2015. The finance gentlemen whose name escapes me worked extremely hard on getting the right price. Thank you

Do not recall the finance gentleman's name.

August 31, 2016

Thank you so much for this great review Cindy! We are so happy we could help you find a new Sentra to get back on the road again :)

jackman
8/28/2016

"2916 Nissan rogue "

Greg Gould my salesperson was very informed and very courteous in helping me make my purchase. I would not hesitate buying another car from him.

August 31, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Enjoy your gorgeous new car! :)

happyshopper
8/21/2016

"Helpful satisfying experience"

I have traded automobiles a lot in my life time; as a result worked with many dealerships. The employees here were helpful and courteous. Especially Ted Milligan, our sales person. The car I purchased is great and the deal we made was very fair to me. The buying experience was great from the time I first walked in the door till I drove off the lot in my new purchase

Ted Milligan

August 31, 2016

Awesome! Thank you so much for the great review - we're so happy that you enjoyed your experience!

Disgruntled buyer
8/20/2016

"Buyer Beware"

Worst I've been treated by a dealership in over 45 years of buying cars. First they assume your're stupid, then they insult you, then accuse you of wasting THEIR time, and finally try to prevent you from leaving. Salesman was great, sales manager needs to be far, far away from a customer service job. A total embarrassment to the car business and the sad part is he thinks he's smart.

August 20, 2016

Hello Mr. Baxter, Again, I'd like to thank you for sharing your experience with me on the phone yesterday. I know that customer service here at our dealership is of top priority, and I feel very badly that we were not able to provide you with the level of service you and your wife expected. I imagine if I were in your shoes, I'd also feel the same way. Greg said you were in our service department today, so I would love the opportunity to make it up to you all by offering you either a free oil and filter change (if you are not already receiving those), or a discount off your next major service. If this is something you'd like to take advantage of, please feel free to give me a call at 843-301-8514. Best Regards, Ryan Downing

Reviews of Jordan Dixon