Charleston Nissan

1714 Savannah Highway, Charleston, South Carolina 29407 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Derek Wilson, Sales Consultant, Charleston Nissan

Internet Sales Consultant

November 30, 2016

"Pleasant experience "

- Randall Fam

John Arent is one of the best car salesmen we've ever worked with. Friendly, down to earth, kind and patient with our process. Would definitely work with him again and recommend him to friends.

November 20, 2016

"Pleasant Surprises!"

- OldGlory78

From the person who greeted us -outside- the door to the showroom, to the person she sent to work with us, the exceptional sales professional, and the professional who liaised our small group, I was pleased and felt I was in good hands. I noted that hardly any personnel -walked- anywhere--they were moving! No one could be more thrilled than I am with the vehicle I purchased. Certainly no one could have made my decision any easier than these professionals: they did all the hard work while all I had to do was say, 'yes' or 'no'. I don't want to forget the wizard with all the paperwork that needed to be signed with a copy provided to me. I left Charleston Nissan with a smile on my face. Very impressive group! Truth be told, everyone I met at Charleston Nissan was exceptional.

November 16, 2016

"Great sales rep customer service."

- Mynissan

I wanted to trade in our two older vehicles and buy a new Murano. At this point we only need one vehicle. Sales rep Brendan Bligen stepped up and provided excellent customer service by giving us a good trade in allowance to driving back with me to the house to pick up our other car. He was very courteous and even provided us with refreshments. When I forgot to take my license plate to turn in to DMV, he drove again to my house to drop it off. Overall I had a good experience at Charleston Nissan. If you are looking to buy a car there, ask for Brendan.

2016 Nissan Titan