Checkered Flag Honda

Kaleb Millender

March 14, 2017

"Simply Amazing! "

- Sharice411

My first time really being involved in the car buying process and I can honestly say the Larry Brown made this experience one to remember. He was very helpful and all to kind. He kept me informed through out the entire process, he did not give up on me when we ran into issues, he made sure that I left his office with something that I wanted and something that my family would love! Thank you so much Larry! We will definitely be coming back to you for future deals.

March 10, 2017

"Truly amazing!"

- Mikeyt67

Worked with Brendan Powell. He's the best and knows EVERYTHING Honda! His customer service is nothing shy of excellent and he truly impressed me. Quickest and easiest car buying experience I have ever encountered! Thank you Brendan!!

March 08, 2017

"Great experience"

- Emily Probin

Brendan Powell was soooo awesome! He made buying a car so fun and exciting for me and the farthest thing from stressful. I will highly recommend him to all of my friends and family. Thanks Brendan!

2017 Honda Civic