Checkered Flag Honda

Sherri Frank

Kaleb Millender, Product Specialist, Checkered Flag Honda

Kaleb Millender

June 23, 2017

"Awesome 1st Time Buying Experience"

- Bryan22

I recently had my first car buying experience with Nate Allen at Checkered Flag Honda. Nate was so great to work with and went out of his way to make sure that I was able to get the car I wanted. He was very respectful of me as a buyer and never made me feel any pressure to make a decision. The Civic I wanted was at another Checkered Flag dealership, and Nate was able to arrange for me to test drive it on the same day. When I was ready to buy, he had it transferred to Checkered Flag Honda so I could complete the purchase with him. Nate was easy to get in touch with throughout and even after I bought the car. I highly recommend Nate Allen and Checkered Flag Honda. Thanks for all your help!

Nate D. Allen

June 23, 2017

"Above & Beyond!"

- Dawn74

After not finding the exact vehicle we were looking for at the dealership, Nick went above and beyond to custom order us one and have it delivered to Checkered Flag. The whole process took but a few days and we were in our new CR-V within the week. Our new vehicle purchase was unexpected but the experience we had was unforgettable. Thank you Nick and Checkered Flag! This was not our first purchase here and it will not be our last!

Nick Bonilla

June 18, 2017

"Great!"

- Giszel27

I was impressed on how professional everyone was there. The moment that I walked into the door, I was immediately welcomed. I really appreciate the information and how Brendan Powell went step by step with the whole process. Not only did Mr. Powell help me find a vehicle within my purchase, he did not pressure me to purchasing a vehicle. I definitely recommend Checkered Flag Honda.

Brendan Powell