Checkered Flag Honda

Carl Dyson

Sherri Frank, Product Specialist, Checkered Flag Honda

Sherri Frank

August 17, 2017

"THANK YOU SO MUCH LARRY BROWN!!!!!!!"

- Isis Howell

I searched for a car at multiple dealerships and had horrible experiences. I was able to tell Larry exactly what I wanted and he picked out my Hyundai Veloster in minutes. The entire process was quick, simple, fast, and easy. I will definitely recommend Larry to anyone who had a difficult experience searching for their new car. He's very down to earth and doesn't have the normal "pushy'' salesman attitude. Larry wanted to make sure I was happy, which was amazing. Thank you again Larry Brown!!!!!!!!

Larry Brown

August 15, 2017

"HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRENDAN POWELL!"

- helloimalex

A few weeks ago, I had a really fantastic experience with our car salesman Brendan Powell. I looked at about 20 other dealers when looking for a car and Checkered Flag was hands-down, the best service I have ever gotten. Most dealers are quick to greet you with a high-pressure car buying process and can often be flat-out rude; Brendan effortlessly proved me wrong with the outstanding service that he provided us. He was the best car salesman that I have ever spoken to! He was very professional and we never felt pressured. He was very factual and straight-forward with everything, even the possible negatives. There was never anything that was hidden, forgotten about, or missing. I could have bought the same car at a bunch of different dealerships, but I don't think any of them could match the phenomenal customer service and attention to detail that Brendan and Checkered Flag Honda delivered! I have never been so pleased with a vehicle purchase! If you’re looking for a great deal on a car and want the best customer service known to mankind, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRENDAN POWELL at Checkered Flag Honda! He’ll truly assist you with finding the perfect car and will even be there for you after the sale!

Brendan Powell

August 15, 2017

"Awesome service!!!"

- Trentonse

He's is a really good guy and not just looking for a good sale to make some money, I'm pretty young and he knew that and he never tried to push me or even deceive me in any way. He was great when it came to explain everything and making sure I was comfortable the whole time and found the perfect car!! I would for sure without a doubt refer anyone I know about him and how he is a good car salesmen trying to actually help people find cars that they like can afford and fit perfect for them!! I would love to in the future to buy my next car from him..

Nate Allen