Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks

Vickie Kosman

June 20, 2017

"Quick serbice"

- Paulasue5

Brought vehicle first thin in the morning without appointment to have oil change done. Was in and out in no time! Great customer service and very friendly!

Don't remember name of employee

June 18, 2017

"Express service"

- Glockster20

As usual the Express service has friendly employees working there. They got my truck in and out in less than 30 minutes! I called before I went over to see what the wait time was and I was told less than 40 minutes. Appreciate the service

Did not catch the persons names sorry

June 11, 2017

"Used trade-in/purchase"

- Pmac1989

Went in after I was contacted by Brian McKim about a high demand for "transitional" vehicles and that an aggressive offer could be made on my '14 Silverado. I went in with an interest in buying the '15 Tahoe and had all the numbers worked out with what I thought would be a fair deal for everyone. Brian and the people at Lithia went so far above my expectations that I couldn't even come back with any sort of a counter offer. They came in with an offer for my Silverado that was about 4 times what I thought I'd get out of it, got the price of the Tahoe straight down to the price I was asking, and contacted multiple banks for financing to make sure I got the lowest possible interest rate and the monthly payment I felt comfortable with. I don't think I could ask for a nicer and more helpful group of people. The bar has definitely been set very high in terms of my next purchase.

Harley Laboda