Chicago Auto Place

3.9

March 25, 2017

"Great visit! "

- DDT77

I traveled a few hours to buy a car and it was well worth it! Steve showed alot of hospitality and seems like a genuine guy.. I'm sure my next vehicle will with Chicago auto place!!!

March 19, 2017

"Surprisingly Positive Dealer Experience"

- Patrick

Sales, financing, and management were all really pleasant and helpful. Bob D. was low-key, no pressure. When I test drove my vehicle, the check engine light came on. We thought it was just a question of resetting the ECU, which the service department did while we were writing up the purchase. The light came back on during the rive home. I called to let them know, and they asked me to bring the vehicle back for them to check. It turned out that the problem was a timing chain rather than a sensor. I was told that parts needed to be ordered. Since they didn't really have a legal obligation to do the fix, I was expecting the worst. Parts arrived, I dropped off the vehicle at the service department, and the car was ready a week later. Picked it up thinking that I was going to have an argument. Instead: no charge, no hassle, just nice people. They even replaced my wife's keyfob battery free of charge for her car bought elsewhere. I can't imagine a better used car purchase experience. We will definitely deal with them again.

March 18, 2017

"Great Job"

- Javi2012

Justyna did an amazing job helping me get my financing done for me. Got the car and a low interest rate. Thank you very much.

Used 2013 Buick Enclave, $17111