Chicago Auto Place

Clerk
Justyna B, Finance Manager, Chicago Auto Place

Justyna B

June 28, 2017

"Rob did a great job helping me pick the right car!!!"

- RaeRey6

Rob knew my financial situation and what I wanted for my lifestyle. He helped me find the perfect car with no pushy sales tactics. Pleased to work with him and would definitely do it again!

Robert Weinberg

June 24, 2017

"Best experience ever!!!!"

- Lqc1000

My salesperson, Joanna, was the absolute best!!! She was knowledgeable, professional, and super nice!! My finance people, Nelly Marchan and Kyle Khalil, were very patient with me. They explained the buying and loan process. They made sure I was fully aware of the entire process. I enjoyed my buying experience and will definitely purchase from them in the future!!!

Joanna Pruszynski
Other Employees : Nancy Marchan & Kyle Khalil

June 19, 2017

"Good experience"

- JBallast

Joanna was very professional and went out of her way to help me find the showroom to get our new company car. Pretty decent car.

Joanna Pruszynski