Chicago Auto Place

Steve Nasrawi

April 18, 2017

"Easy to find car"

- Robin

Found car online. Easy to see and drive. Actually had several other choices that met our needs. Purchasing was uneventful and smooth. I hate buying cars this went very well.

April 16, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Happy Buyer

We went in on Saturday to view a vehicle that we inquire about earlier in the week. The experience was great the staff was very friendly especially the young lady who assisted us on the test drive and handled most of the paperwork a true professional The time we spent was a bit long considering I had most of the information submitted already but it was so pleasant I didn't mind the extra wait. We purchased exactly the car we inquired about and the car was just as beautiful as the pics . We definitely made a great choice considering we had gone to several other auto dealers. I would definitely recommend CAP the selection is amazing .

April 05, 2017

"""Great Job"""

- JS

Recently purchased a used car BMW X5 2 weeks ago from this dealership. The sales agent who assisted was Edgar. But more thankful to Mario I gave him 5 star he has wonderful to work with, he did everything he could to assist in the purchase of the vehicle to make sure that all expectations met. Even in service he still there to assist/help me.

Used 2009 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, $22111