Chicago Auto Place

Clerk

August 06, 2017

"Unhappy customer"

- Shih-poo

Very unhappy. The car I bought started breaking down on the way home after buying. They agreed to look at it and gave some BS about resetting it and it could take up to 1k miles before the hard shifting went away. Not true. Took to a reputable dealer and they advised I needed a new transmission. I realize I bought the car used as is with no warranty, but since I started having issues the same day I bought it, they must have been aware of the issues. They saw I was there with my disabled child. You'd think they would care that my disabled child would be riding in a safe vehicle, but not so. BUYER BEWARE, especially when buying as is. I will say the staff was fairly friendly but I had a very unknowledgeable sales person.

July 28, 2017

"Great experience/ wonderful service "

- Jackiedun1

It was such a wonderful experience, specially since this i was with my daughter. It was a wonderful experience for her. Joanna was very knowledgeable, helpful and made my daughter feel comfortable with her first buy. So happy! Will recommend Chicago Auto Place to everyone I know. Thank you Joanna!

Joanna Pruszynski

July 24, 2017

"A wonderful place"

- SunshinePeeps

I went to bring my car in to get some services done and Stephanie was patient and friendly while getting me all set. She was able to answer any questions that I had asked and didn't seem annoyed like most do. She was very happy and sweet and welcoming!

Stephanie