Chicago Motor Cars

Geno Dobleman, Salesperson, Chicago Motor Cars

Geno Dobleman

Salesperson

May 16, 2017

"Purchased a Dodge Challenger Hellcat"

- Jessica Abeyta

After searching for months and months for the perfect Hellcat, my husband and I came across this one and oh my gosh, the pictures were so beautiful. We weren't sure if it could really be this good of a deal for such a beautiful car and the price. Well, we got the vehicle delivered yesterday and it is so beautiful!! Working with Evan was a great experience. He was never pushy with the sale, he was just helpful with any questions we had. He was also very patient with us! As soon as we decided on the purchase, everything was complete from start to delivery within days! I cannot be more satisfied with this dealership and their honesty. Thank you Chicago Motor Cars!!

Other Employees : Hoang in finance

May 12, 2017

"1st time online buyer - great experience "

- Iesh2ammend

I have never bought a car sight unseen before and Chicago Motor cars made it a breese. First and foremost there was no pressure to buy. Evan immediately got me all of the information I needed on the vehicles I was looking at and provided peace of mind when I finally went to purchase one. He took pics of every ding and imperfection on the car before I purchased to make sure I knew what I was getting and then stayed in constant communication throughout the buying process. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

May 06, 2017

"Amazing!"

- AaronR

There is not enough room on the entire internet to possibly convey how amazing my Chicago Motor Cars buying experience was this week on a 991 Carrera S. I gave Parin Shah a 3 page wishlist to find me the perfect 911 with strict requests down to colors, hard to find must have options, mileage, warranty, condition, etc. I expected the search to take months, knowing my requests were so close to impossible that I may need to settle for less. I had already looked on my own for months. One very short week later the car is in my garage, in the colors I listed at #1 choice with every single option I asked for! Communication during the process was amazing, even after hours. If I were to describe the perfect buying experience, it wouldn't even be as good as this. Well done, CMC, well done.

Omar Salaymeh