Chicago Motor Cars

Geno Dobleman, Salesperson, Chicago Motor Cars

Geno Dobleman

Salesperson

July 13, 2017

"Purchased Audi Q5 Prestige. Will buy again from here! "

- Jason Marshall

I just purchased a fully loaded Audi Q5 Prestige from CMC as an early birthday surprise for my husband. I am a German engineering enthusiast having purchased several Audi's and BMW's from around the nation and so for me to buy outside of a manufacturers dealership is a big deal. But I came across CMC and the Audi I ended up purchasing when taking a look to see what else is out there. CMC was well reviewed and documented as a well respected dealership dealing in high-priced automobiles. I felt comfortable pursuing further and it led me to our new car! I live in Missouri and CMC is in Illinois, obviously. Thus, I was making an out of state purchase, sight unseen for all intensive purposes. I worked with JT and he was great. He was very straight forward, which I appreciate, and was able to work me a great deal on the vehicle. He communicated with me via phone, email and text, sometimes at all hours of the day as I work a great deal and my hours, depending on what timezone I am in, widely vary. He sent me any and all information, pictures that I requested of the vehicle. All in a timely manner. When we got to the dealership, the car was in the condition that I expected and I did not find anything that had not already been documented and communicated to me by JT. Paperwork was quick and hassle free as well. JT even got me a free tank of gas on my way out the door. I will be back to buy again from CMC.

James 'JT' Toy

July 02, 2017

"Excellent Service "

- kaseyk24

Geno recently sold me a 2002 corvette zo6. He did a phenomenal job with the sale. I will definitely buy cars from Geno in the future. He is a great guy, and he will help you with all your car related needs.

Geno Dobleman

June 26, 2017

"Bought Ferrari 458. Will buy more cars here."

- happyferrariowner

Much like many of you probably are, I was scared to buy a used high end car - I am very particular about my cars. All I can say is that you have nothing to fear when buying from Chicago Motor Cars. I bought a 2015 458 with 3,200 and it was in like new condition. Not only was the car I ended up buying in pristine condition, but literally every car I look at was. Knowing I was hesitant to buy a used car Jose was happy to take whatever pictures I needed so I felt comfortable making the trip to see the car (3 hour round trip). All in all the guys at Chicago Motor Cars were a pleasure to deal with and I have absolutely no reservations about recommending them to anyone looking for a used high end vehicle.

Jose Perez