Christopher's Dodge World

Sales Manager/ Owner

September 10, 2017

"Great Experience"

- J Noble

Our experience with this dealership was 5 star. The moment we walked up, we were greeted by a friendly, not pushy, salesperson. He helped us find who we were looking for and offered to show us around while our guy was on the phone. Hassan Mayange was our salesperson, and he took the time to show us several different options of what we were looking for. Anybody buying a car knows the process can be a lengthy one, but these guys made it an enjoyable one. When we were not talking to Hassan, the guys (Jason) that sat around Hassan were equally helpful and engaging. They offered to grab us coffee, water, snacks. They educated us on our options to buy or to lease. We were also very impressed with the finance guy, Hai. He was very direct and to the point. He was able to quickly talk us through our paperwork and give us additional information about what to do about our warranties on our previous car. My biggest reason for a 5 star review is that every person we talked to, from sales to finance, gave us a way to communicate directly with them if/when we needed. We felt their offer to assist extended beyond the purchase of our car. When the time comes, we know where we're buying/ leasing our next car.

Jason Seaberg
Hassan Mayange
Other Employees : Hai Kirchner

August 04, 2017

"Great customer service experience "

- Mayra Carbajal

Hassan Mayange is GREAT! I would recommend him and the whole Christopher Dodge team any day. He had worked with me for two days on getting me approved for a brand new Ram. I was definitely not an easy case to work with but Hassan did what was possible to help get me taken care of.

Darrin Hall
Hassan Mayange

July 27, 2017

"I went from being disappointing to extremely happy. "

- Patrick Avery

When I emailed to get some info and I asked about the condition of a truck, I was never told about the hail damage. I was upset to see the conditions of the trucks I was interested and was getting ready to leave. Lloyd saw me getting in to my car to leave, asked if he could help and basically saved the sale! I really appreciate the time and effort he took. I love the truck I bought, it ended up being much nicer than what I was originally looking for. Lloyd also took care of our Town & Country, taking it himself to get serviced. The Dealership is out of our way, but Lloyd mad the drive worth it. Thanks again,

Lloyd Padilla