Christopher's Dodge World

Josh Sigler, Sales Representative, Christopher's Dodge World

Josh Sigler

Sales Representative

February 08, 2017

"CAUTION Extended warranty sales CAUTION"

- Feel betrayed and lied to

Bought a used 2012 Dodge and it was sold with a used car warranty that was to expire in just over 7000 miles so they recommended a extended warranty at a cost of $2500 from a company outside of Dodge and Mopar to go and additional 20000 miles. Well come to find out the vehicle had a warranty already on it good for 5 years from manufacturers date or 100000 miles. Plus on top of that our vehicle had an additional 2 years coverage past the manufacturers date for powertrain. Mopar is standing behind the warranty to repair faulty items and are working on possible reimbursement of a repair that we did not know was covered due to the extended company saying they were not covering it because we had a warranty up to 100000 and after calling the dealership I was told the warranty was expired so to me I had no coverage and no time for delay on repairs since this is my daily driver but I was not knowing about the Mopar warranty at this time for the extra years of coverage . No thanks to the dealership I was the one that dug around and spent days to find out about our vehicles actual warranty coverages since the dealership re-certified it but neglected to pass that warranty information along. Went back to the dealer and spoke with a sales manager R.R. and also briefly "the finance guy" which both said and I quote "We will contact you next week" . Well a month later and nothing , nobody called. Well next stop is the dealer board. I feel we did not need the aftermarket warranty and could have saved the money but we might be out the $2500 plus the interest for a not needed warranty on the loan but if we save someone else's money and they don't get it we accomplished something. Never going there again and not giving up on what we paid for but did not need.

February 05, 2017

"Service Department - Fail"

- Christel

I bought my car just over a year ago, recently with about 12,000 miles on it, it began to run a little rough. Scheduled an appointment, brought it in the night before. Next day I had to call to check on my car at 2pm. Said they haven't been able to pinpoint the problem yet. I left the car overnight again. Next day when I call to check on it, they say they're doing a flash update and that should fix it, but turns out i get a call back that a cylinder is misfiring and they can't figure out which one it is. Reluctantly I agree to leave the car over the weekend. Fifteen minutes later I get a call back that my car is fixed and ready to pick up. They claim they changed the ignition coil. Picked up my car and it's running worse than it was before.. I don't believe they did anything to my car. I called them back not because I want anything from them but to let them know and they say I can bring it back in Saturday morning but later in the conversation Mark says he won't even have a tech there on Saturday!! Needless to say I am so disappointed with this service department for so many reasons. Poor customer service and a serious lack of integrity, Now, two days later from waiting a week for an appointment I'm sitting here waiting for another appointment and trying to plan transportation for the upcoming week. I bought the car brand new there and have had my scheduled maintenance done there. All I can say is that I'm highly disappointed.

December 15, 2016

"Awesome!"

- Dan DiCenso

Cliff, Big John, Chris Romano and everyone on the Green Team and in finance were a huge help and got me approved on an awesome truck! I would highly recommend Christopher's Dodge World to anyone.

Christopher's Dodge World, Golden, CO, 80401