Chuck Spaeth Ford, Inc.

Zumbrota Ford Inc.

New Prague Ford Chrysler

LuckyLepps8
4/11/2014

"Excellent service and easy Sales Process"

I just wanted to share the ease and comfort that was shown by the sales and finance staff at Chuck Spaeth Ford in New Ulm. Friendliness is evident as you are greeted by the staff, and from there everything was a smooth process. Both Mike Carr and Mike Krueger were there for me to address my needs in a new vehicle. Everything was laid out in a professional manner and explained thoroughly. Kari eased me through the paperwork and was once again very insightful as to payments and everything else that would happen after my purchase. Mitch was very knowledgeable in running me through the Ford Sync process as well as explaining features and options of my car. I would highly recommend anyone to check out either of their dealerships in Sleepy Eye and New Ulm, you will have a dealership for life. And not only are they trustworthy, but you will want to even just stop by and say hi from time to time, whether it be for your service work or to check out new vehicles or changes that Ford is making. I just want to personally thank Mike Carr and Mike Krueger for all the help, ease, kindness and professionalism. As well as Kari and Mitch for their assistance. Just a griptastic performance by representatives of Ford and Chuck Spaeth Ford. Thank You

Mike Carr, Mike Krueger, Mitch Blackstad and Kari Wendinger

User1514
11/01/2013

"Upon visiting the Chuck Spaeth Ford in New Ulm, Mn I was..."

Upon visiting the Chuck Spaeth Ford in New Ulm, Mn I was promptly greeted by one of their sales reps Ingrid. I had worked with her prior in Mankato at the Toyota dealer and had been bummed out that she was no longer working there. I had done some research and found out she now worked in New Ulm. It was definitely worth switching car dealers to get to work with someone that actually took the time to find out what you wanted instead of trying to sell me the most expensive car on the lot. She was just as I remembered her, knowledgeable, patient, and went above and beyond to answer all of my questions. She is by far the most friendly sales rep I have EVER worked with and I have always recommended her and will keep recommending her to my friends and family as well as Chuck Spaeth Ford in New Ulm. I am 100% satisfied with the service and my new Ford! Thank you guys so much!

Ingrid Skelley

April28
11/01/2013

"I previously met Ingrid at Heintz Toyota in Mankato over..."

I previously met Ingrid at Heintz Toyota in Mankato over 2 years ago when I purchased a 2007 Honda Accord. In search of an SUV I went back to Heintz because of the great experience I had with Ingrid, unfortunately she had left. After dealing with a sales representative at Heintz who provided me with estimates of below trade-in book value for my Accord and above retail value for the Chevrolet Tahoe I wanted to purchase, insulting me with "I didn't clearly understand how to purchase a vehicle... " I found Ingrid on Facebook and connected with her at Chuck Spaeth Ford. On Friday 10/25 I ventured out, test drove a 2004 Yukon, was provided an excellent trade in price for my vehicle, that was compared across 4 different sites such as Kelly Blue Book, NADA, an auction etc.. and purchased the Yukon I test drove with comparable retail price the same day!! From the minute of walking in the door, every employee at Chuck Spaeth Ford greeted me with a warm and friendly smile... Ingrid, we of course picked up right where we had left off. She remembered the 2007 Pontiac G6 I traded in at Heintz for the Accord, she remembered my son's name, where I worked, that I was attending school... it was as if we had never lost touch... Never have I ever felt so comfortable in a position of purchasing, on both occasions. Ingrid is a down to earth, warm, caring and relatable individual. She provided me with excellent value for my purchase. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle and experience value and respect...I HIGHLY recommend Chuck Speath Ford, especially Ingrid Skelley!!

Ingrid Skelley & Beth Ann

StinkySuburban
10/09/2013

"I purchased a used 2001 Chevrolet Suburban. The vehicle..."

I purchased a used 2001 Chevrolet Suburban. The vehicle was a local trade in I was told. The vehicle had many issues given it was used and it's age. However, the vehicle has this terrible funk smell too it. I was told the vehicle was thoroughly cleaned but after further investigation found the vehicle had been infested with mice. I even had to trap one that was still in the vehicle. Upon inspection of the cabin filter it was never cleaned or changed. Sure it is a used vehicle sold as is... but I feel the sales person knew what the history was but didnt provide disclosure. I'd never do any dealings with this dealership again.

Ingrid Skelley

jomans
3/04/2012

"I will surely do business with this dealership again! I..."

I will surely do business with this dealership again! I bought a used F150. When I was on my way home with it, the motor developed a miss. The next morning the receptionist met me with a loaner vehicle and took the truck back,the service department diagnosed and fixed the problem. The service manager met me with the truck later that same afternoon! They went above and beyond for me. It is good to know there are still establishments out there focused on customer service!

Mike K., Rebecca, Brian