Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

321 S West End Blvd,
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
Ciocca Ford of Quakertown Info
About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

We have been in business in the Pennsylvania area for over 80 years. The Ciocca organization has a singular philosophy of doing business and that is 100% satisfaction, not only with the vehicle you purchase, but also in the process in which you buy it. We want you to be so happy that you will purchase all your vehicles from us and refer your friends and family as well. We realize that in order to do that, we must exceed your expectations and that is our mission.

About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

JOE C
7/22/2016

"Excellant Service "

I generally don't take the time to complete reviews but I needed to share the excellent service that I recently received from Ciocca Ford of Quakertown last Friday, July 15th through Wednesday, July 20th. I was traveling last Friday to Allentown for a sales meeting which was scheduled at 9:30 AM when my car broken down merging on to the PA turnpike in Lansdale. After calling Ford roadside service for assistance and calling 911 to make sure that myself and my passenger were in a safe location, I learned that Ford roadside couldn't assist as the PA turnpike is restricted, so only their authorized drivers could tow my car. When the authorized driver arrived he offered to tow my car to Ciocca Ford of Quakertown, I then called Ciocca Ford and was transferred to Justin, who handled my call and situation very professionally and timely. I explained to him that I had a sales meeting to attend in Allentown and needed assistance with a rental car. When I got to the dealership about an hour after my car broke down, Justin was waiting for me, he collected all my information, completed his check list and let me know that he worked with the local Enterprise location to order a rental car. Within 15 minutes, the car arrived, I loaded it up and was off to Allentown, arriving there at 11:15 AM and completed the meeting. I was travelling from outside of Boston, MA and was extremely anxious to make sure I presented to this group that day. I would like to thank all of employees at Ciocca Ford of Quakertown that I dealt with, each one was friendly and very professional, always greeting me with a smile. I need to call out Justin Nyborg in your Service Area, who went above and beyond his responsibilities to make sure that my car was looked at in a timely manner, that I was aware of all of the repairs that they were being recommended, communicating when the car would be ready, arranging the rental car and meeting at the entrance on Wednesday, July 20th at 7:50 AM with my keys and paperwork so I could be on my way back to Boston as soon as possible. Thanks again to Justin and the employees of Ciocca Ford, I appreciate all of your assistance, I wish you were closer to Boston, I would bring my cars here for service, enjoy your summer, Joe.

Justin Nyborg

KEHR4U
7/22/2016

"Service"

Oil Change, tire rotation, car needed alignment. Customer service was great, keeping us informed of what was going on with our vehicle. The bill was reviewed and Tim explained everything about the alignment that was needed. He was pleasant to talk with and friendly but also professional. Would come back to this dealership even though I am closer to other Ford Dealerships and get free inspections on our Ford vehicles.

deezo219

"Justine is the man!!!"

Customer service at the ciooca dealership is hands down the best I have ever experienced. My service advisor Justine was on point. He went above and beyond to fix my car. I live 60+ miles away from ciooca. I will purchase my next vehicle from this dealer because of the great customer service from the service department. Thanks to everyone in the service department

Justin nyborg gets a five star rating

Maybe tomorrow...
7/21/2016

" Can't take the heat..."

The dealer decided to work well with us and give us good pricing. My family has dealt with this dealer for years and we will continue to go back.

Ciocca Ford of Quakertown responded to this review

July 22, 2016

Thank you for the review. We are sorry you feel this way. The reason you were asked to leave was the use of foul language in front of another guest. It had nothing to do with not wanting to negotiate. Our General Manager would like you to reach out him if you would like to discuss the experience further.

BRIANK

"service"

Cordial, friendly, and helpful as is the typical norm. Customer Service has always been a pleasure to deal with, see you in another week for the replacement touchscreen...

CHUCK17

"Excellent, very happy"

I was very happy with the sales and service of the upgrade to my vehicle and would highly recommend this to friends Thanks to Chad for his knowledge of the products that I purchased

Chad

DCAZARRUBIAS
7/20/2016

"Service oil change"

Again excellent service oil change and other miscellaneous, new inspection stickers tire rotation, they change lower ball joint a recall service by ford and the car runs great now.

Paul
7/20/2016

"Warranty Repair of 2016 F150"

After being turned away from another Ford dealership (it was late in the afternoon on a Saturday), the sales and service staff in Quakertown bent over backwards to ensure our concerns were handled efficiently and effectively. Our truck was repaired quickly and correctly. They provided extremely professional service while keeping us informed. They provided us with a level of confidence the repairs would be effective while ensuring we understood they would do everything in their power to "make it right." While the truck was repaired in less than one hour, they provided us a loaner vehicle so they could perform additional testing on Monday. The service staff was confident in the repair but made sure we would not hesitate to return with any additional/future concerns. We are extremely satisfied with the people, level of care, and professionalism displayed by everyone from the sales and service staff we had the pleasure of meeting.

kenmartin00001
7/19/2016

"New Mustang"

This dealership and their employees were very helpful and not pushy. The salesman I delt with(Brian) was very helpful and made sure I was happy with all aspects. He made sure that I liked the car and then made sure I was happy with the cost as we worked out financing.

SMCGEEHAN
7/19/2016

"Stellar service as always"

I have always dealt with Michael Kardane, and no matter my vehicle's issue he has ALWAYS exceeded my expectations in dealing w the issue quickly and correctly, and believe me I'm not easy to please. Trainsmission problems, ordinary tire and lube maintainance, flat tire that needs replacement in a moments notice, BOOM no problem, Michael Kardane does it all. Michael Kardane is very good at what he does, and I'd never hesitate to refer him to others I know, I'm that confident in him.. For outstanding service, by someone who is always prompt, courteous, and most importantly gets it right the first time, Michael Kardane is an asset to the Ciocca service dept.

Reviews of Paul Wehner