Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

Finance Director

January 16, 2017

"service on f150"

- STALNECKER08 Verified Customer

had my truck in for multi-point check and oil change. service was done with in time period i was given. mike kardane was a pleasure to work with, and is very knowledgeable.

January 14, 2017

"Proud owner of a BRAND NEW Focus SE"

- KEONI.JOHNSON Verified Customer

The staff at Ciocca Ford of Quakertown are absolutely amazing people. Every person I encountered while at the dealership was extremely friendly and accommodated all of my needs. Zach was a huge help in getting me into my new car and I appreciate his professionalism, insight, and attention to details. As a first time buyer, he made the process extremely smooth and made me feel comfortable with such a large purchase. I can confidently say that I will be a return customer for years to come!

January 14, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- kimyoung Verified Customer

4:15 PM on Friday, December 23rd I hit a car stop that was sticking out, around the corner, of a parking lot. It tore open my sidewall and tire went flat immediately. We called the dealership and they were closing at 5:00 and would be closed until Monday,to observe the Christmas holiday. I discussed our options with Tim and Tim offered to keep staff on site, past closing time, until we could get there to have the tire replaced. Thank you to Tim for the generous offer and to the mechanics who stayed beyond closing time to assist me. Your company will be the first I recommend to friends and family.

New 2016 Ford Fusion, $34380