Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

321 S West End Blvd,
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
Ciocca Ford of Quakertown Info
About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

We have been in business in the Pennsylvania area for over 80 years. The Ciocca organization has a singular philosophy of doing business and that is 100% satisfaction, not only with the vehicle you purchase, but also in the process in which you buy it. We want you to be so happy that you will purchase all your vehicles from us and refer your friends and family as well. We realize that in order to do that, we must exceed your expectations and that is our mission.

About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

poor mans aston martin
4/29/2016

"Fast Service"

I own a 2014 Ford Fusion and I can say that I feel comfortable having my service done at this dealership. Prompt professional service with a detailed examination of what the customer and car needs. Tim Adams has helped me several times.. Thank you

ALMSUPERMAN
4/28/2016

"Great experience. "

The guys in service were great. I had a short time. To wait due to other appointments. My truck was completed within the timeframe. thanks again.

PSD3767
4/28/2016

"Great Saleman"

Sales guy was excellent. I have been there multiple times since the recall of my vehicle and he was the only one who told/offered me a rental vehicle that comes with the recall.

Not sure of the name

mmcchesney90
4/27/2016

"Champion service at Ciocca"

My experience at Ford Ciocca in Quakertown was hands down nothing short of phenomenal. If you want a salesman who is genuine, trustworthy, honest, and whom views you as a person rather than a number then Zach Stout is your salesman! The financing team of Ciocca Ford put together is top notch as well. I had a wonderful experience in and out something my previous car dealer didn't provide. Any family or friend will be directed straight to Ciocca Ford of Quakertown with Zach's name in hand.

dougs80flt

"Good experience"

Was treated . Very well would reccomend to shop there first for a new car they have a lot to pick from and no pressure to buy

MELECTRIC576

"Very easy"

This is our 3rd vehicle in a row that we have purchased from Ciocca. It's always a great experience with the best deals. They are always our first choice.

JROBERTO
4/26/2016

"Excellent "

Great customer service. I wasn't sure about what was I was going to be walking out with, but the employees helped me out big time and made it possible, overall I was happy with everything.

JOSEPHPITSTOP
4/24/2016

"Excellent customer service and communications."

Excellent service service manager! Had a 2016 focus in for repairs. They were always in contact with us updating progress and status of car & delivered on time as promised.

FFEMT17
4/23/2016

"The Miracle I Needed"

On April 21st I purchased a used, 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 from Justin Stranere at Ciocca Ford of Quakertown. I had financial hardships in my past that put me in the basic car I was in for some time. This car was worth far less that I owed on it. I came to Justin after learning of his success in selling vehicles to family members of mine and he came highly recommended. I now know why that is. He not only made the process enjoyable and easy, he was extremely helpful, as was the rest of the sales team there at Ciocca. I told them I needed a miracle and they delivered! With my day to day job, and work as a volunteer firefighter I needed something bigger and with four wheel drive to get me through the bad weather and to haul equipment and things around. Other dealerships I tried turned me down and gave me the “run around”, except Justin and the Ciocca team. I immediately was greeted and sat down to talk about what I want and what I can do, not what they wanted me to do. Justin made sure to show me all aspects of the vehicles I was looking at, the good, the bad, the Carfax, service records, all of it. He wanted to make sure there was nothing I didn’t know. I drove away from that dealership with a truck I needed and love, an interest rate cut in half from my previous deal, and an amazing payment and coverage plan! I would recommend Justin Stranere and the Ciocca Sales team to anyone looking for a car, truck, or SUV of any kind, new or used. I thank you Justin and your coworkers, you have earned a dedicated customer, and my utmost gratitude! Keep up the great work! Josh Laubach Quakertown, PA

Robert
4/22/2016

"Thank you Kyle..."

You made our truck leasing experience a pleasure. We'll be back in three years and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of Matthew Dymit