Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

Finance Director

March 25, 2017

"Service department excellence"

- Staz Verified Customer

I would like to thank Ciocca Ford for its excellent service department. I especially wish to thank Paul Wehner for his help in accommodating an "on-line" appointment drop off v wait problem. When I used the "on-line" scheduling website I failed to note that I was expecting to wait for my vehicle as I have done in the past. When I arrived I learned that because of this overbite my wait would be 5+ hours and I lived too far to be eligible for your shuttle service. Paul worked his magic and somehow managed to get me out the door in less than two hours. If I owned a Ford service department, I'd hire him away from you. Very appreciative of his efforts.

March 24, 2017

"Inspection"

- PetStop

Always pleasant, quick and thorough. Everyone is pleasure to deal with. They care about their customers, and we like that! Even delivering the vehicle when it was done, and I couldn't pick it up.

March 23, 2017

"Service"

- MGL_1960 Verified Customer

The customer service was outstanding (thanks Chris Batori). They picked up my truck and dropped it off thereafter without me missing a minute of work, now that's service.

New 2017 Ford Edge, $34180