Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

321 S West End Blvd,
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
Ciocca Ford of Quakertown Info
About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

We have been in business in the Pennsylvania area for over 80 years. The Ciocca organization has a singular philosophy of doing business and that is 100% satisfaction, not only with the vehicle you purchase, but also in the process in which you buy it. We want you to be so happy that you will purchase all your vehicles from us and refer your friends and family as well. We realize that in order to do that, we must exceed your expectations and that is our mission.

About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

15stang
7/28/2015

"Amazing Experience"

The largest mustang dealership within 5 states and they weren't kidding. My entire car buying experience from Ciocca Ford was perfect. They laid out all of the information for me so there were no hidden surprises. They even secured a car for me that was still pending delivery from the factory. The best and most professional dealership I've ever dealt with. Thanks again Devin couldn't be happier with the Mustang!

Annette
7/28/2015

"Love the Dealership!"

They have excellent service... Thanks Dennis!! He took the time to get me a rental. Had the car their promptly as well. explained the service that I needed and then explained everything when it was complete.

Dennis Witkowski

Mike55
7/26/2015

"Fast friendly and professional "

Bought a 2009 escape in 2012 and had a wonderful experiance so we decided to go back when our daughter needed a car. We were on a tight budget so they sent us to their bargain corral down the street. We found a car we liked and Stan our salesman went over the car with us. Between Stan and Chris the finanance guy they were able to help us make deal. Would reccomend very highly to start your new or used car search here.

David,Hetzel

Tyler
7/19/2015

"More than Excellent "

Paul is the best salesman to buy a car from and Quakertown Ford is one of the best dealership around in the 20 mile area. My dad and I were able to easily purchase a vehicle with no questions asked. They never push you into deals and will answer every question you have without having to beat around the bush (like other dealerships). If any member of there team doesn't know the answer to your question they will find the right answer. Thank you Paul for the great experience!

UserName872
7/18/2015

"Excellent dealer with a large selection and friendly staff!"

My wife and I were looking for a new SUV back in the spring and after looking at several dealers in the area we decided to visit Ciocca in Quakertown as they had the largest selection in stock. We knew that we were looking at the Explorer and had already decided on which trim level and options we wanted. Big Mike arranged for us to come in and had pulled a handful of vehicles which met our criteria. From our first interaction to walking out the door with our new Explorer, Big Mike and the sales/finance team at Ciocca did an amazing job at making us feel like valued customers without the usual car dealer mumbo jumbo. If you're looking for a new Ford and want a great experience with no hassle or pressure, make it a point to look at Ciocca first and ask to work with Big Mike Blackmon!

Devan
7/15/2015

"Great"

They worked to get me in the truck i wanted. It was a very good deal and i love it!! It was very clean and well kept.

CT176
7/14/2015

"Excellent customer service"

My wife and I were very sceptic walking into the dealership to buy a new car the first time, John and his team made us feel welcomed right away. They did not shove pricing or add ons down our throats. My wife and I had a price and the vehicle in mind, John and his team worked with us to reach our goal. We look forward to purchasing our future vehicles through Ciocca Ford!

kkelly0625
7/13/2015

"Ford Ciocca Dealership"

Everyone at this dealership was kind and down to earth. No sleazy salesmen here. They listening to what I wanted and made it happen. They did not try to put me in something I did not want. This was a fantastic experience headed NY super salesman - Jimmy Breslin!

Samantha11
7/13/2015

"First Car"

I had a hard time finding a 2013 Dodge Charger AWD RT…I had been looking at different places but didn't find anything i liked. But when i came to Ciocca to look at a Charger i met Mike. Mike was amazing. He was very friendly and told me everything I needed to know. I had an amazing experience at Ciocca with everyone that I met and would recommend Mike and the dealership to anyone. I was very pleased with the service and I ended up buying the car I had been looking for

Tinkforever94
7/11/2015

"Great service and very helpful. "

Josh and Luke were exceptionally helpful during the entire process. They were not pushy at all. I've already recommended them to friends who are currently looking for a new car.

Reviews of Mike Blackmon