Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

321 S West End Blvd,
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
Ciocca Ford of Quakertown Info
About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

We have been in business in the Pennsylvania area for over 80 years. The Ciocca organization has a singular philosophy of doing business and that is 100% satisfaction, not only with the vehicle you purchase, but also in the process in which you buy it. We want you to be so happy that you will purchase all your vehicles from us and refer your friends and family as well. We realize that in order to do that, we must exceed your expectations and that is our mission.

About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

Momof4
5/17/2015

"A-plus!"

We were looking for a nice and safe used car and had a budget to stick to. Larry made it happen! Had a great experience. Would def recommend and will return when another vehicle is needed. Thanks for making the process so easy and stress free! Finance made the paperwork a breeze too!

Momof4 responded to this review

May 17, 2015

Larry Kot was the salesman and did an excellent job!! Thanks Larry!

Sam
5/08/2015

"Don't stand behind their word"

I'm going to do something a little different. I'm going to describe my experience with Ciocca Ford and leave you as the reader to judge. The following is factual without opinion (except of course for the one star rating). I found some trucks listed in their inventory online. Knowing the internet price normally includes rebates/incentives I called the internet coordinator yesterday to ask how much I should add onto the internet price if I wanted to take advantage of the 0% financing for 60 months available for this model. She put me on hold to ask her manager. When she returned she said $1500. I said "OK, to be crystal clear using round numbers if the internet price is $31,000 then you're telling me your sale price on the vehicle is $32,500 right?" She confirmed that was correct. I explained I was asking because I'd be driving from VA 4 hours and didn't want to make the drive to learn something different. She re-assured me that was the deal. Today I called ahead to tell her I was on my way and gave her my ETA. On my way a "Master Certified truck specialist" texted me with his name to inform me he'd be taking care of me when I arrived for my appointment. For customer service....so far so good.... (yes that is opinion). When I arrived I explained the above conversation I had with the internet coordinator and what I was expecting to be offered for my trade. He came back to inform me that there is actually another $2k (estimate) in rebates to be added to the internet price on top of the $1500 so the price is actually $34,500 (using my rounded number of $31k). I explained that is not what I was told and he chalked it up to a "misunderstanding". I reiterated that is was crystal clear or I would not have made the drive. He came back with an offer on my trade and a counter offer on the truck that excluded some dealer add on equipment. I told him I was ok with the trade in offer but that the sales price has to be what was discussed on the phone the previous day; and still using rounded numbers I said it needed to be $32,500. When he went back to discuss with the sales manager again I looked the truck up on their website and found the internet list price was $30,648. So when he and the manager returned I explained my position with actual numbers as follows: $30,648 + $1500 = sales price of $32,148. I said I would pay $32,500 if they left the dealer add ons with the truck (previously he had explained the add ons were worth $750). So at this point we are $398 apart. The sales manger thanked me for my offer and declined.....wait a minute....was that my offer or theirs? Full disclosure...The one grey area here is that the dealer options were not specifically listed on the internet; however the sticker on the truck window lists them and a portion of that sticker is listed with the truck online. I said for $398...really? I got up and told them to thank the internet coordinator for wasting my entire day. The sales manager followed me out and offered $50 cash for my gas. I took it and sat in vehicle to call my wife. We decided for the difference we should accept their offer. So I swallowed my pride and walked back to take their offer. The manager said it is no longer on the table. I walked out and drove home. Should Ciocca Ford had stood behind their word?...even if assuming the internet coordinator did make an honest mistake...should they have stood behind it? Should I have had to go multiple rounds to renegotiate what I had already been told? Should he have pulled his final offer from the table? Does the $50 cash adequately compensate me? What about my wasted time away from work and my family? What about the additional 462 miles I put on my trade in vehicle? Mileage? Do we as consumers have a responsibility to report experiences like this to protect other potential consumers from the same provider? You be the judge....

billf
5/06/2015

"Mustang purchase"

I drove up from DE 77 miles to buy my second Mustang. Both times thaey gave me a great deal on my trade & purchase. Everybody I dealt with treated me great Diane, Matt & Mike G. I would def go back again! Bill F

Diana internet sales

fordmustcrap
5/06/2015

"screwed me over big time"

Purchased a mustang from them, died on the way home. "they fixed it" but had a misfire ever since I got it back. Then the throw-out bearing went bad so I had to have a clutch, flywheel, throw-out bearing, and clutch fork installed. Then found out my power steering rack is bad and needs to be replaced. It burns severe oil I need to put two quarts in a week. And to top it off my fuel pump just went. I have only had the car six months and only put 3k miles on it due too all the issues. Never will buy from ciocca ever again and I made sure to tell at least a thousand people never to go there cause all they do is screw people over. And to make matters worse the manager there kinda to me to f*** myself after I brought it back because of the misfire they caused. So do yourself a favor. STAY AWAY!

May 06, 2015

We are very sorry you feel this way. We make every effort to make sure the vehicles we sell are 100%. However we can not predict when things will go wrong with a vehicle with over 160,000 miles. You purchased the Mustang As Is and we still did the right thing and fixed the issue for you immediately. We tried to reach out to you again to offer to look over any issues and you never responded. We always go out of our way to assist in any way we can. Again we are sorry your feel the way you do.

jimguy
4/11/2015

"Best dealer experience I ever had!"

Very anxious to help with everything! Brian L. was a great salesman and Luke in the financial department was equally curdious and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Brian L.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We here at Ciocca Ford are always trying to make the buying experience as smooth as possible while providing a great atmosphere with helpful people to guide you.

JustMe
4/06/2015

"New Car Shopping"

I was shopping for a new Explorer and called this dealership to see what was available. I received numerous phone calls asking when and what time i would be coming in at all hours of the day and night. Once i finally did come in I was shown models i was not interested in and when i questioned the salesman I was treated as if i did not know what i was talking about. I also had another vehicle to trade and was offered a ridiculous amount for my trade and basically insulted by the Mark the Sales Manger. I got the impression that because i was a female, they thought that they could push me into something i did not want and that i did not know what i was doing. I bought 2 other vehicles here in the past and will not be buying any more here.

Mark

April 24, 2015

We are truly sorry you had a bad experience with us. It does not sound like the typical experience we give our customers. We are always striving to do the best we can and give the customer the best buying experience possible. If there is anything we can do to rectify how you felt about the way you were treated please feel free to call us directly and ask to speak with our General Manager Ag.

customer
3/24/2015

"Amazon Experience "

Great service. Very understanding and patient staff. highly recommend! I wanted to lease a car and wanted a price within my budget. They worked out a deal that fit my budget. I got the car that I wanted for a price that I could afford!

ag

joboo128
3/10/2015

"car problem"

I purchased a used Ford explorer through Danya Webb at Faulkner-Ciocca in Quakertown. I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. I noticed after I got it home that the inspection sticker was expiring. I contacted the dealer because every used car I have purchased prior to this had a fresh sticker on it. I spoke with Danya a she told me that they often don't inspect used vehicles. Well I had to spend around $400.00 on brakes so it would pass. Well two weeks ago the transmission failed. Now I am looking at a $3500.00 repair. Again I attempted to get help from the dealer, I called several times to speak with Danya Webb but she never returned my calls. I finally spoke to someone who told me she was on a leave of absence. BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS DEALER AND THEIR STAFF.

Danya Webb

ervin.byler.5
10/10/2014

"Do not buy any vehicle from them !!!! "

Me and my boyfriend recently purchased a 2011 gmc terrain from them a month after we have it a check engine light came on so I took it to the garage they said it was the catalytic converter called the dealership and the head guy said if it was that it would of had to show before we bought it so we set up an appointment to take it down which is an 1 and half away drove there they did nothing at all because the light was not on then. Week later light comes on so we set up an appointment to take it down and they said it would take an hour for them to look at. It sat in the same place for 40 minutes and exactly 20 minutes later after they pulled it out I sat there and waited for it to go forward to the place where the check it out it did not go forward instead they backed it up into a parking spot and brought me my keys saying they can't find anything wrong with it . Now the vehicle has started lurching and the motor is not running the way it should. Also when asked Dawna Webb about the warranty she stated it was sent to the bank and when asked how we could get a copy all she stated was I don't know.

Dana Webb

wally01
7/28/2014

"Very Shady Dealership - Stay Away !"

I purchased a lot of cars in my life time, but this experience was the WORST ! Salesman were nonchalant and most of the time I was just waiting for them. I ordered a Focus and price of car was wrong at time of negotiating and at time of pick-up ! VERY POOR !! Dealer wanted to do some shady pricing to get me the $750 rebate - VERY UNETHICAL ! It took 2 1/2 hours to pick-up car, it was a Wed. morning and I did not finance ! Dealer was offering different upgrades to give them a good rating...I think that is called a BRIBE. All they care about is their rating. Go somewhere else !!!!

Joe, Mark, Mike