Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

321 S West End Blvd,
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
Ciocca Ford of Quakertown Info
About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

We have been in business in the Pennsylvania area for over 80 years. The Ciocca organization has a singular philosophy of doing business and that is 100% satisfaction, not only with the vehicle you purchase, but also in the process in which you buy it. We want you to be so happy that you will purchase all your vehicles from us and refer your friends and family as well. We realize that in order to do that, we must exceed your expectations and that is our mission.

About Ciocca Ford of Quakertown

Happy Dad
6/29/2015

"Fantastic experience on a Focus"

You can't go wrong with Ciocca Ford. We went in with the intention of purchasing a CPO but drove off in a new Focus for the same price! Josh Schwoyer was exceptionally friendly and courteous. There was absolutely no pressure, no games - just a great deal. Well worth the two hour drive. Thanks.

mm48
6/08/2015

"Great Experience on 2015 F-150"

I had an excellent experience at Ciocca Ford, especially because of all of the help that I received from Josh Schwoyer. I was interested in a 2015 F-150 and had visited about ten dealerships in the Philadelphia area during my search, and Josh was hands-down the best salesman that I encountered. I did a ton of research on these trucks and Josh immediately knew the answer to every question I asked without any hesitation. He knew the product inside and out, which was different from the other dealers (where I routinely received "I don't know" and "I'll check" responses). Josh was friendly, helped every way that he could, and didn't pressure me at all. Not to mention, the initial offer that I received from Ciocca was the lowest price that I encountered during my search. I ended up leasing my F-150, and will absolutely be giving Josh a call when I am ready for my next truck. After I got the truck, Josh contacted me and asked how the truck was and if I had any questions. Great experience and great salesman. I was also helped by Mark Lawless and Peter Dobrowolski during my process, and both were also professional, friendly, and helpful!

patriot47

"2015 Mustang purchase"

Greeted promptly upon arrival by ladies at front desk. Josh was paged and we sat down to talk about why I was visiting Ciocca Ford. We discussed my interests and Josh pulled the vehicle I was interested in around for me to go over. Took a test drive and sat down to discuss cost. No decision was made because I needed to digest all the info obtained.. Called back after the weekend and asked for further discussions . Met with Josh and sales mgr. came to agreement on price and met with finance mgr.

Bonnie01

"Excellent Experience!"

Great dealer and excellent salesman. Very helpful we would recommend this dealer to anyone. Large selection of Mustangs available. Makes the buying even easier for the customer. Attention to detail is amazing washed and waxed our new car immediately following the sale. Highly recommended.

Todd
6/06/2015

"best salesmen experience ever"

when looking to buy a vehicle , ask for Stan. He will go above and beyond for you as he did for me. Thanks again Stan . Todd Moser

Stan Klementowich

rhep68
6/05/2015

"Love my car & [Ciocca staff] lol"

absolutely luv my new 2015 Ford Focus Hatchback SE,.. It's everything I needed, wanted & so much more. The whole experience from when Leeza took over to help, to sales, to finance & to delivery it was a very pleasant experience. I would always refer my friends to Ciocca Ford & I can personally promise they will be met with courtesy, dignity & respect like all customers should be & their no haggle, direct approach is how all buying or leasing deals should be presented. I was over the top happy with everything that was arranged with this dealer, from my 1st communication to the walk into the door, till I left felt the support. I'm looking forward to returning for the extras when we return. The only thing I wish we could have some how come to a graphics deal for the car, although the car is a beautiful color & rides like a dream... I call her "Ruby"!! xo ? Thanks to our Salesman- Bob, Finance Manager- Jeff, Sales Zone Manager- Leeza & the rest of the staff @ Ciocca Ford of Quakertown Love ya guys,... Roni

Leeza Filonenko

Ciocca Ford of Quakertown responded to this review

June 05, 2015

Roni it was our pleasure to help you with the Focus. If there is anything else we can do in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Ciocca Family!

jrh244
6/01/2015

"Ciocca Ford Experience"

Found a Chevy Equinox listed on Cars.com and requested information from the dealer. After my request was sent almost immediately I got a system generated response thanking me for my interest and an assurance that followup would take place the next day. Elana contacted me the next day with all the information about the vehicle and answered a couple questions that I had (after I found her response in my Spam folder that is at Elana's suggestion that I look there). I scheduled a time to go test drive the vehicle and when I got there Stan was ready and willing to help with anything I asked for. He was very patient and I felt no pressure throughout my entire experience. They were running numbers for me when I noticed it was getting close to the time of a prior engagement and I had to leave. Stan said it was no problem and that I could easily come back the next day to see if the deal they came up with was what I was looking for, again no pressure. When I went back the next day Stan was again ready and willing to help and he had the vehicle all cleaned up and ready to roll. I met with Luke to go over the final numbers which were very agreeable to me and Luke took me through all the documentation in a very thorough, knowledgable, and efficient manner. Overall my experience was wonderful, I got a great vehicle, a deal that works for me, and met some great people along the way. I will definitely recommend Ciocca to anyone I hear is looking for a new or used vehicle!

Stan, Elana

Ciocca Ford of Quakertown responded to this review

June 05, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Welcome to the Ciocca Family!

truckguy1933
5/27/2015

"Purchase new F150 Pickup truck"

We had a very pleasant experience with the dealership and Bob, our salesman. He was very knowledgeable and worked so hard to make everything go smoothly in the purchase of our new truck. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any of my friends and family. Everything about the dealership was wonderful and very professional.

neededcar2015
5/27/2015

"Ciocca Ford"

The staff was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and courteous. I compared their prices to a handful of other dealerships within a 35 mile radius and their prices beat every other dealership. Dealt with James Breslin.

James Breslin

Momof4
5/17/2015

"A-plus!"

We were looking for a nice and safe used car and had a budget to stick to. Larry made it happen! Had a great experience. Would def recommend and will return when another vehicle is needed. Thanks for making the process so easy and stress free! Finance made the paperwork a breeze too!

Momof4 responded to this review

May 17, 2015

Larry Kot was the salesman and did an excellent job!! Thanks Larry!

Reviews of Josh Schwoyer