Ciocca Honda

Coz Serghis

May 21, 2017

"My New Honda Accord"

- Ryan Groff

I needed a new car, and Ciocca Honda was very accommodating to make that happen. I had a general idea of what I was looking for going into the dealership, but Dylan worked with me the entire way to make sure I was getting the car that was right for me. The entire process was quick and painless and by lunch time, I was able to drive my new car off the lot and take it home with me that afternoon. I had an awesome experience at Ciocca Honda and appreciate the help they gave me throughout the entire process.

Dylan Onufrak
Bryan Rodas

May 20, 2017

"Honda Odyssey Purchase"

- Gary Johnson

Dylan made us feel at ease throughout the process. Everyone was very nice and very professional. We love our new vehicle and appreciate the help we were given.

Dylan Onufrak
Andrew Wallett

May 11, 2017

"They made the process easy and hassle-free."

- res7481

They made my first car buying experience as simple and hassle-free as possible. They worked with me to ensure I got the perfect car to suit my needs at a price I could afford. Highly reccomend Ciocca Honda - ask for Matt Buller!

Matt Buller