Ciocca Honda

Clinton Honda

Keenan Honda

msbrenda1961
3/08/2015

"Great saeman Bryan Rodas"

I just wanted to let everyone know that Friday I went Honda dealer and as soon I walk in I meet wonderful gentleman name Bryan Rodas. He treated me like family member and he never meet me before. I was so comfortable. So I came back Saturday and we talk for long time and I know at that moment that I was going to buy car from Bryan. My hat off to me because he didn't pressure into buying and told me it was up to meet and think about. So I did and came home with Honda Crossover 2015 and I love my car. I will definitely come back again!! Thank you so much Bryan Rodas you are number 1 salesperson in my book. Brenda

Edwin Cortez, Bryan Rodas, Tony Kertulis

maxwell3289
3/05/2015

"great experience buying my car at Ciocca Honda "

I am very happy with the car I bought at Ciooca Honda! I had been shopping around for 2 weeks looking for a good, reliable used car. I wasn't entirely comfortable at the other dealerships I had went to. As soon as I went to Ciooca, I knew that I would get a great car there. Bryan Rodas was extremely helpful and very nice to work with. He made me feel very comfortable and was very knowledgeable. I had such a wonderful experience at Ciocca Honda and I will definitely go back there for future cars!

Suzy Simonelli, Tony Kertulis, Bryan Rodas

March 05, 2015

We are so glad you found exactly what you were looking for at Ciocca Honda! Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the Ciocca family!

kkedgemoor
3/03/2015

"Great price, easy experience"

Wow, we were really pleased with the deal we got and the experience we had at Ciocca Honda. We first talked with Suzy Simonelli in internet sales to secure a great price and set up a test drive. We met Phil Young at the dealership and he took us on a test drive, told us more about the Honda Odyssey and helped us complete the prefinance paperwork. Phil was informative, friendly, and easy to work with. Having secured the price in advance, we spent a short period of time at the dealership and drove home happy. We'll definitely talk with Ciocca Honda when shopping for our next vehicle.

Phil Young

March 05, 2015

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at Ciocca Honda! It is always our goal to make every experience amazing! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

lvmy4cats
3/01/2015

"Ciocca Honda is an outstanding dealership!"

Phil was friendly and courteous to me. he even took 2 photos of me with his cell phone beside my new vehicle, the last remaining 2014 Honda Insight.. I would also like to express my appreciation to Matt Cole; who sold me my first Insight back on August 29,2009.. Sadly; I wrecked that car on February 1, 2010. Thanks to the team at Ciocca Honda; I had my replacement Insight just a week later! every time that I would come into the dealership for a service appointment, Matt would greet me even though he had been promoted and was no longer a car salesman. He always made me feel welcome at Ciocca Honda. Joie Young in the service department was also nice to me and would always ask about my cats.. I would highly recommend Ciocca Honda for any one looking for a dealership that treats you with courtesy and respect, like a member of the Honda family.

Joie Young, Matt Cole, Melanie Kuzma, Phil Young, Nick Cook

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your latest exprience at Ciocca Honda! We are so glad you returned to us to purchase your Insight! Obviously you already know it's a fantastic vehicle! Thank you for being a loyal Ciocca customer!

Nancy
2/28/2015

"The overall experience."

From the time we walked into the showroom we were treated with respect. Phil Young are sales person was great. he explained every thing about the CRV.., let us test drive it and went over things while we were driving. Phil made us feel very important. His personality is top notch and would recommend him to family and friends. Ciocca Honda is a top notch company to deal with. Tony in finance was excellent also. He dealt with us with in a very professional way.

Andrew was exceptional., Tony Kertulis, Phil Young

March 02, 2015

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at Ciocca Honda. Our goal is to make every visit exceptional! We know you are going to love your new CR-V! Welcome to the Ciocca family.

drivingthecars
2/16/2015

"Phillip Young Review"

Phillip did a great job. He was knowledgeable, understood what I wanted and was willing to see what he could do to assist. Had flexibility to make appointments. As a whole, everyone at the dealership worked as a team. The two sales associates worked together and were able to meet my wants. Matt was able to work with me on my trade in. Alex did a great job with getting the finance portion done. Great job!

Matt Cole, Alex Weisberger, Phil Young

February 16, 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your amazing experience at Ciocca Honda! We always strive to give our customers the best experience possible. We know you are going to love your new car! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

dust82
2/14/2015

"great experience "

Jesse was very helpful to work with. No pressure at all just worried and wanted to meet our needs. This is a very nice place if you have kids they have a play area tvs snacks coffee to keep the little ones entertained during your visit. It is very modern and up to date I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Jesse Dinkel

February 14, 2015

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at Ciocca and with Jesse Dinkel! We are so glad you love Ciocca as much as we do! We know that you are going to love your new car, welcome to the Ciocca family!

Giacomo
2/11/2015

"Honda never again!!!!"

The sold me a defective CRV it has ben at the shop since the 1st day. They replace 2 vtc actuator and the timone chain tension arm.the still did not risolve My problem. Honda does not care about ita costumer. The only vant to mak money off your problem. My salesman Joe barone, sold two car both bad major problem HONDA NEvER again!

Sean Solomon, Greg Long, Joe Barone

February 12, 2015

Mr. Biondo, Thank you for letting us know your thoughts about Honda. We do know that you have had some concerns with your 2012 Honda CR-V that you purchased from our dealership over a year ago. However, we do believe in 100% customer satisfaction which is why we have, on several occasions, offered to trade in your 2012 and help you get into a newer CR-V with similar terms and payments. As well, our service manager has been working closely with you to get this rectified. If you have any additional questions or concerns or would like to discuss trading your vehicle in please do not hesitate to give us a call, a manager will always be available. Thank you.

cmraber
2/06/2015

"Awesome!!!"

I give Ciocca Honda 5 stars on every aspect of my experience! I did my research on-line, and made my initial contact with Suzy, in the on-line department, who answered my questions and paved the way for my purchase. Salesman Joe Barone was ready to greet me when I arrived. He and the Ciocca Honda teamed handled every detail of the purchase, from the test drive, to financing, taking care of the insurance, and meeting the Ciocca team from service to parts to shuttle. I would definitely recommend Ciocca Honda to anyone looking for anew car or a quality used vehicle. Thanks so much for the VIP treatment!

Suzy Simonelli, Joe Barone

February 06, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ciocca! We are very glad you had a great one and know you are going to love your new car! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

bizzerball
2/03/2015

"Great new car buying experience"

Great experience, from internet until I walked in the door. This group aimed to please and continue to follow-up to make sure I'm totally satisfied with my buying experience. I feel confident if there is something wrong (which there wasn't), they would work to correct it fast. Interested to see how the service center is for oil changes, etc., but if the sales experience is any indication, it should be excellent. Thanks Phil Young, Suzy Simonelli, and others for helping me through the process of purchasing my first Honda!

Suzy Simonelli, Andrew Wallett, Tony Kertulis, Phil Young

February 04, 2015

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at Ciocca. We are so glad you had a great experience. We know you are going to love your new Honda! Welcome to the Ciocca family!