Ciocca Honda

Keenan Honda

drivingthecars
2/16/2015

"Phillip Young Review"

Phillip did a great job. He was knowledgeable, understood what I wanted and was willing to see what he could do to assist. Had flexibility to make appointments. As a whole, everyone at the dealership worked as a team. The two sales associates worked together and were able to meet my wants. Matt was able to work with me on my trade in. Alex did a great job with getting the finance portion done. Great job!

Matt Cole, Alex Weisberger, Phil Young

February 16, 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your amazing experience at Ciocca Honda! We always strive to give our customers the best experience possible. We know you are going to love your new car! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

dust82
2/14/2015

"great experience "

Jesse was very helpful to work with. No pressure at all just worried and wanted to meet our needs. This is a very nice place if you have kids they have a play area tvs snacks coffee to keep the little ones entertained during your visit. It is very modern and up to date I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Jesse Dinkel

February 14, 2015

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at Ciocca and with Jesse Dinkel! We are so glad you love Ciocca as much as we do! We know that you are going to love your new car, welcome to the Ciocca family!

Giacomo
2/11/2015

"Honda never again!!!!"

The sold me a defective CRV it has ben at the shop since the 1st day. They replace 2 vtc actuator and the timone chain tension arm.the still did not risolve My problem. Honda does not care about ita costumer. The only vant to mak money off your problem. My salesman Joe barone, sold two car both bad major problem HONDA NEvER again!

Sean Solomon, Greg Long, Joe Barone

February 12, 2015

Mr. Biondo, Thank you for letting us know your thoughts about Honda. We do know that you have had some concerns with your 2012 Honda CR-V that you purchased from our dealership over a year ago. However, we do believe in 100% customer satisfaction which is why we have, on several occasions, offered to trade in your 2012 and help you get into a newer CR-V with similar terms and payments. As well, our service manager has been working closely with you to get this rectified. If you have any additional questions or concerns or would like to discuss trading your vehicle in please do not hesitate to give us a call, a manager will always be available. Thank you.

cmraber
2/06/2015

"Awesome!!!"

I give Ciocca Honda 5 stars on every aspect of my experience! I did my research on-line, and made my initial contact with Suzy, in the on-line department, who answered my questions and paved the way for my purchase. Salesman Joe Barone was ready to greet me when I arrived. He and the Ciocca Honda teamed handled every detail of the purchase, from the test drive, to financing, taking care of the insurance, and meeting the Ciocca team from service to parts to shuttle. I would definitely recommend Ciocca Honda to anyone looking for anew car or a quality used vehicle. Thanks so much for the VIP treatment!

Suzy Simonelli, Joe Barone

February 06, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ciocca! We are very glad you had a great one and know you are going to love your new car! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

bizzerball
2/03/2015

"Great new car buying experience"

Great experience, from internet until I walked in the door. This group aimed to please and continue to follow-up to make sure I'm totally satisfied with my buying experience. I feel confident if there is something wrong (which there wasn't), they would work to correct it fast. Interested to see how the service center is for oil changes, etc., but if the sales experience is any indication, it should be excellent. Thanks Phil Young, Suzy Simonelli, and others for helping me through the process of purchasing my first Honda!

Suzy Simonelli, Andrew Wallett, Tony Kertulis, Phil Young

February 04, 2015

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at Ciocca. We are so glad you had a great experience. We know you are going to love your new Honda! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

nace.aj
1/28/2015

"Responsive Staff"

Throughout the process of replacing my car, the staff was very responsive - in person, over the phone, and via email. They were attuned to what I was looking for in my car, were accommodating in allowing me to inspect the vehicle, and made accessions for maintenance and advertised pricing. They did their utmost to make my transition and the ensuing paperwork as seamless and painless as possible.

Suzy Simonelli, Phil Young, Alex Weisberger

January 28, 2015

It is always our goal to make car buying simple, easy and enjoyable! Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Ciocca family!

ashers06
1/27/2015

"Great Service!"

I was interested in the 2015 CRV and Phil took the time to go over the whole vehicle very thoroughly. He answered any concerns I had with the vehicle. I was able to contact him even when he was not at work. Closed the deal quick and easy. He has helped my family at Ciocca Honda in the past, I recommend him!

Phil Young

January 28, 2015

Welcome back! We are glad you decided to buy another Honda from Phil! We know you are going to love the new CR-V!

jdj114
1/24/2015

"Top Tier Experience"

The friendly and high energy staff answered all my questions in detail and made us feel comfortable with our purchase. Special thanks to Bryan Rodas, whom came in on his day off to continue working with me when my schedule allowed it.

Alex Weisberger, Bryan Rodas

January 28, 2015

Thank you so much for telling us about your amazing experience with Bryan Rodas and the team at Ciocca Honda! We know you are going to love your new vehicle! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

czeiders
1/22/2015

"An excellent dealership to work with."

Requested an online quote for a 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid and was invited in for a demonstration. Was met by Phil Young, an experienced Sales Consultant and greeted by the General Manager, Matt Cole. Matt remembered us from when we purchased a Honda CRV 5 years ago. Phil reviewed the car's aspects with us and then did one of the most thorough and informative introductions to a car that I have ever seen. Phil sold us "the car", he did not just sell us "a car". When we decided to buy, we wanted colors that were not available locally and they started a search. Due to the scarcity of the color in the Hybrid it took several weeks to locate a car which was fine with us as we were not in a hurry. They finally located what we wanted and the deal was closed quickly and efficiently. As we were leaving, Phil again did a quick review of the car's features to help us get started.

Suzy Simonelli, Matt Cole, Tony Kertulis, Phil Young, Nick Cook

January 23, 2015

Mr. Zeiders, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Ciocca Honda! We know you are going to love your new Hybrid! Welcome to the Ciocca family, again!

lvemycrimsonpearl
1/22/2015

"Kudos to Bryan Rodas and Tony Kertulis - They made it Happen"

Bryan Rodas, Sales Consultant, was knowledgeable, and knew how to explain technical terms in a user-friendly manner. He was pleasant, at all times, and wanted to make sure that I understood the features of the new vehicle that I purchased. Tony Kertulis, Finance Manager, exhibited financial expertise during the entire loan process. He was very dedicated in trying to offer the best financial option that would fit my needs. Bryan and Tony tried to make my experience as relaxing as possible, even though the financial aspect was a great concern to me. Thank you both for making it possible to drive away with a brand new 2015 Honda Civic on January 16, 2015. exlvemycrimsonpearl

Tony Kertulis, Bryan Rodas