Ciocca Honda

8001 Allentown Boulevard,
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17112
Ciocca Honda Info
About Ciocca Honda

At Ciocca Honda, we've built our reputation on achieving 100% customer satisfaction, every time. It's why our customers have placed their trust in us for over 76 years. They know that whether they are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, need an oil change or just want some friendly advice, we are committed to meeting and exceeding their expectations before, during and after the sale. It is this commitment to excellence that has made Ciocca Honda the fastest growing Honda dealership in Central Pennsylvania. We invite you to stop in and see why.

About Ciocca Honda Learn More

Honda Civic
2/09/2016

"Used car purchase"

Bryan Rodas was very helpful & not a 'pushy' salesman. I'd recommend him & Ciocca Honda when purchasing or in the market for a new or used vehicle

Ram
12/26/2015

"No Honoring of the quote"

They Dont No Honoring of the quote Given by them After you arrange the finance and insurance and go to them to buy the vechile , They say the quote given by them in no longer valid ..

Dissatisfied customer
12/14/2015

"Safety NOT a priority"

Purchased Certified used Honda with completely unusable seatbelt. Service more concerned about making a buck than assuring safety. Not covered by warranty; not their problem.

Do not know his name.

Chevy77
11/19/2015

"Easy fun and enjoyable "

The salesman staff at ciocca Honda made buying my Honda very enjoyable the experience of buying a car should never feel stressfully. buying from ciocca was a pleasurable one that I know I will be back for my next car.

Mikhail Kurmanov, salesman

kcamasi
9/17/2015

"Purchased a 2010 Honda Accord"

We searched for many months looking for a car that had the features we wanted at a price we could afford. We went to nearly all the Honda dealers in Central PA including Bobby Rahal and Faulkner. Our experience at those dealership was good but we ultimately got everything we wanted from Ciocca. Phillip Young was our sales consultant and is simply the best there is. I went to Ciocca by myself in the morning to check out a car we saw through the internet. Before the test drive, Phil took the time to explain nearly every option in the car. We took it for the test drive and there was no high pressure sales tactics; simply answered questions and pointed out things as needed. I returned home and had some follow-up questions that I sent to Phil through email. He reply to all of my emails in a matter of minutes. Later that night I took my wife who was pregnant at the time and our 4 year old sold to look at the car. Phil took the time to show my wife all the options he had already showed me earlier in the day. We told Phil the amount we could afford and what we hoped to get for our trade-in. He took those numbers to Sean Solomon, the Sales Manager who quickly reviewed our trade and got the approval to do the sale as we requested. There was no back and forth negotiation. He gave us a fair price on the car we were buying and the car we were trading in. While we were completing the paperwork for the sale with Alex Weisberger, the Finance Manger, Phil was busy transferring our items into our new car, including our car seat! He even took our picture with the car to include in his photo album of customers he has had. I think that shows that he really cards about his customer and wants them to be satisfied. All of this took place near or past closing time. I think we spoke with Matt Cole who may be General Manager for dealership and let him know how much we appreciated everyone's help but especially Phil's. I simply can't say enough good things about our buying experience at Ciocca Honda. Thank you Ciocca Honda!

Julie
9/10/2015

"So car buying can be painless!"

I had a good experience buying from Ciocca Honda. The salesmen are friendly, helpful, and not pushy. I'm very happy with the used vehicle I bought and with the price!

boomYota
9/01/2015

"Poor Salesmanship"

I went to Cioca to see a new Civic Si. It was one of the few available in the area in color I wanted and seemed to be exactly what I wanted. Instead of seeing the car I wanted immediately We had to have a conversation about what I wanted (after I made it clear I came to see one specific car) and how wonderful he is as a salesman. After the test drive I spent another hour telling him the car was not going to work for me and checking all of the websites with him to once again confirm how great he is. I never knew about this site until him and am thrilled I can talk about my experience on his favorite website. When I showed him the written offer I had from another dealership he just laughed at me and told me they would never give it to me. For me this was the last straw and I tried to get out as quickly as possible. In the end I bought the car at a different dealership with a higher equipment package for less money than the base model he showed me. In short I felt that most employees were friendly and things may have turned out differently with a different salesperson.

Honda2014
8/29/2015

"The lie just to get you there"

I called them and told them I need 2016 Honda touring model. And they told they are going to have it ready for me. I drove 30 each way to get this car when I got there they told me sorry we don't have it you want to see exl or smiler. You got to be kidding stay away from them and I will tell everybody about this And never ever try to contact me on my cell phone please

hatethedrake
8/28/2015

"Couldn't Get a Better Deal Anywhere Else"

Really enjoyed working with Randy Lawrence. He was as nice as can be, wasn't pushy in the least, and made our car buying experience wonderful!

Randy Lawrence

Marv and Barb
8/23/2015

"Great Dealership"

We have purchased 5 Hondas from Cicca Honda. Every purchase was a good experience. We have worked with Joe Barone, Matt Cole, Chad Rex and Nick Cook, and have had great experiences with each one of them. Also very happy with the service department.

Reviews of Matt Cole