Ciocca Honda

Ciocca Honda
Call
Ciocca Honda Info
About Ciocca Honda

At Ciocca Honda, we've built our reputation on achieving 100% customer satisfaction, every time. It's why our customers have placed their trust in us for over 76 years. They know that whether they are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, need an oil change or just want some friendly advice, we are committed to meeting and exceeding their expectations before, during and after the sale. It is this commitment to excellence that has made Ciocca Honda the fastest growing Honda dealership in Central Pennsylvania. We invite you to stop in and see why.

About Ciocca Honda Learn More

"Friendly and Attentive"

Phillip "Phil" Young's friendly demeanor and attentiveness makes him the ideal service provider. He gives you time and space when looking for the right fit, and can answer any question you have completely. The entire team, along with Phil have made buying a car at Ciocca Honda a pleasant experience. We will continue to our relationship with Phil and Ciocca Honda for many years to come!

"The 3 "P"s"

Patient, personable and professional. These are just three of the words I would use to describe Phil Young. I absolutely hate buying cars, hence the reason I purchase them only once a decade. Phil, however, made the car buying experience stress-free and pleasant. Phil truly worked to understand what my customer needs were and then delivering the best fit product to fulfill that need. Thank you Phil and Ciocca Honda.

"Purchase from Phil Young at Ciocca Honda"

Went to an old high school friend, Phil Young, to purchase my son's first vehicle. We drove 90 miles (one way) to see Phil at Ciocca Honda. Phil did not disappoint us. Phil was very professional and completed the deal. Phil was very friendly and knowledgeable. I wished we lived closer to take advantage of the deals offered by the Ciocca dealership. If anyone is shopping for a car, you would be making a mistake not to contact Phil Young at Ciocca Honda. Thanks again Phil and Ciocca Honda !

"Great Experience on purchase from Phil Young & Ciocca Honda"

Our son in law recommended Phil to use because of the great service he had when buying his Honda Pilot. We want to buy a Honda Accord Hybrid, but not sure of the technology. My wife and I needed to obtain the comfort level and knowledge of the car to invest in such an important investment. Phil's friendly approach and knowledge of the car made it very easy to make the decision. That the Honda Accord Hybrid was the right car for us. When we made the final decision on the Touring model and color we wanted. Phil and the Ciocca Honda team went to work and found, and delivered the car in two days from New York. There was NO pressure throughout the whole processes. Phil and the team at Ciocca Honda did a great job. If you need a car or truck see Phil Young. You will be very satisfied. Thank You Phil and Ciocca Honda

"Best service!!"

We were towed to Ciocca Honda dealer over the weekened for we had a flat tire in the turnpike coming home from Pittsburg. We called 2 other neighboring dealers but they were unable to assist us. When we called Ciocca dealer! we spoke with Joie in service and she was so accommodating and very helpful. When we got there , they work on our Odyssey right away. Mind you, they were closing in 30 min when arrived. I would say that was the Best Customer Service. We got back in our van and travelled 2 more hours. They saved our family... Thank you

"Excellent Dealership"

Just bought my second new Accord within 10 months from Ciocca Honda. That speaks volumes about my trust and satisfaction with this Dealership and sales/service staff. Very professional, ethical dealership.

"BEST EXPERIENCE!"

I walked away from this dealership with the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. The salesman, Ed King was excellent along with employees Andrew Wallett and Finance Manager, Tony.

"Great transaction"

Great to work with Ciocca in leasing a 2014 Honda Civic. The price was right and Jesse Dinkel did a great job in presenting the car and making us feel welcome. He assured us that a deal would get done and it did with no high pressure sales talk.

"Phil Young, M.D. of Ciocca Honda"

Phil Young is in the category of ELITE when it comes to the business of selling vehicles and taking care of his customers. He truly cares about his customers' needs and helps them figure out what vehicle is right for them. There is no pressure on purchasing a vehicle when it comes to interacting with Dr. Phil, and he is an expert on a variety of vehicle makes and models. I will also say that Cioccca Honda had the best price on our 2014 Honda Odyssey. No one would match the price package in the States of NH and ME, which is the area where I am from. I will definitely be purchasing another Honda from Dr. Phil at Ciocca Honda if this company is lucky enough to keep such a professional and caring employee.

"two for one"

I planned to lease 2014 Civic for my wife. Service and deal were so reasonable I also upgraded my CR-V lease to newer year

Phil Young