Ciocca Honda

Ciocca Honda

Call
Ciocca Honda Info
About Ciocca Honda

At Ciocca Honda, we've built our reputation on achieving 100% customer satisfaction, every time. It's why our customers have placed their trust in us for over 76 years. They know that whether they are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, need an oil change or just want some friendly advice, we are committed to meeting and exceeding their expectations before, during and after the sale. It is this commitment to excellence that has made Ciocca Honda the fastest growing Honda dealership in Central Pennsylvania. We invite you to stop in and see why.

About Ciocca Honda Learn More

"Leasing a new car"

After speaking initially with another customer service member we were introduced to Phil who proceeded to guide us through the leasing process - very successfully. Phil showed us a Civic we were interested in - let us take a test drive - gave us the details on our trade in - handled all the paperwork and completed the deal

" Buying a CR-V"

Very good experience..Bryan is an exceptional person and very knowledgeable of the vehicles He is selling. I would definitely recommend Him to any one wanting to buy a Honda.

October 16, 2014

We are so excited that you had a great experience here at Ciocca Honda! We hope you enjoy your new Honda! Thank you for being a valued Ciocca customer!

"Pleased"

I was highly pleased with the service I received from Ciocca and Amy Troutman. They helped me find the right car, lease it, and I was so pleased that I also bought a used car from them for my daughter.

October 14, 2014

We are so pleased you had a great experience at Ciocca. We try to make every visit to Ciocca enjoyable! Thank you again for your kind words, we will absolutely pass them on to Amy!

"great experience"

Thanks again to phil young and the team at ciocca honda for a positive purchasing experience we finally got our honda odyssey. Thanks again Marilyn and Dennis Snyder

October 14, 2014

Marilyn and Dennis, Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at Ciocca Honda. We strive to make each and every visit memorable. Enjoy your Odyssey!

"Honda CR-V"

Phil Young traded our Honda Accord and did a fine job helping us find a Honda CR-V. We are very pleased with the questions he answered and the knowledge he shared. We were very pressed for time and he made certain we didn't linger. With those constraints, he didn't miss a thing! We highly recommend him.

October 13, 2014

Patricia, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review - we really appreciate it! If you need anything, big or small, please let us know! Enjoy your new CR-V!

"Purchase of 2015 Honda Odyssey"

Met with Bryan Rodas when I arrived at the dealership. Very pleasant young man. He went over all the features on the van very patiently. He is very knowledgeable on the Odyssey. He even notified my insurance company so I didn't have to think about it. I met with Alex Weisberger to complete the paperwork. Everything went very smoothly. Alex went over warranties and answered all my questions and concerns. When I picked up the vehicle, Bryan and Amy Troutman again went over everything about the van. They assured me that I could call either of them at anytime if I had any questions about the vehicle. I love my new Honda Odyssey. It is fun to drive, very smooth, handles great and the the heated seats are wonderful.

October 13, 2014

Linda, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your experience here at Ciocca Honda. We value your opinion and try to make every second you are in our showroom pleasant. We hope you enjoy your new Odyssey and if you need anything please let us know! Thank you, Mary Pratt - Internet Sales Director

""Excellent car purchasing experience!!""

I searched online for Honda Pilot and found one at this dealership. The price was lower than the average in KBB and Edmunds. I appreciated all the details and information about the car in their website. Beth the salesperson was just the nicest person you can deal with regarding the car. Even though she is a new salesperson, she really knew a lot about the car, the engine, and how all the gadgets in the car worked. If not, she was able to get someone from the dealer to answer my questions right away. They also prepped the car completely, and for a used car and because it is certified pre-own, it looks and drives like a new car. I was dreading going to a dealer but Beth and Ciocca Honda were not high pressure or forceful in getting additional items such as warranties. They explained all of them completely and to my satisfaction and they let me choose to accept or reject the offers. Overall, it was a very positive experience. I would recommend Beth Gatesman and Honda Ciocca for your car purchase.

David Janiszewski, Finance Office

October 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review, we really appreciate it! If you need anything, big or small, please let us know! Enjoy your Pilot! - Mary Pratt, Internet Sales Director

"awesome"

Phil was awesome! I walked in and he showed me the car I wanted inside and out. Very knowledgeable. His manager and finance gut then helped me with loans. They got me a great rate! Even let me leave my car I was selling there overnight and gave me a dealer pkate plate until the buyer took it. Very good experience

"First time car shopping "

I was looking far a reliable car. I found the perfect Honda Accord on line at Ciocca Honda. That's were I met Phil Young, he greeted me in the parking lot and was very friendly. Before going for a test ride he went over all the features the car had to offer and even showed me how to work them. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle. He treated me very well! I would recommend anyone to visit Mr Young at Ciocca Honda. You will walk away very satisfied.

"Best Deal Ever!"

I decided to buy my husband a new car for a gift. Our insurance agent recommended Phil Young. We went to the dealership and Phil greeted us very professional and with a smile. We advised Phil that we were interested in the 2014 Honda Civic and all that it included. Phil listened to our request and focused on meeting our needs. Phil found exactly what we were looking for. Phil thoroughly showed and explained the car to us from inside and out. Phil and his coworkers, Matt Cole (GSM) and Tony Kertulis (Finance) are outstanding gentlemen. They worked with me and gave me an amazing deal! They were very kind, professional and treated me like family. My husband loves his new car and he is extremely happy. We will recommend our family and friends to Ciocca Honda! Beatrice H.

Reviews of Phil Young