Ciocca Honda

Sales Coordinator

January 24, 2017

"Very Good Experience"

- Yehshua12

Ciocca Honda is an extremely professional dealership! They accommodated to my schedule by working beyond closing hours to finalize a deal. Moreover, they were very flexible in adjusting the list price of the vehicle to meet my budget. The vehicle was well serviced and detailed at the time of pickup. Matt Buller was an excellent and very thorough sales representative. He presented himself as one who cares and is concerned with giving the customer the best buying experience possible. The general manager was likewise personable and concerned with quality customer service. The only suggestion I would make to the dealership is that when I decline the extended warranty the first or second time then don't continue to try and sell me the product. That aside, the experience was very good and for that my wife and I are grateful.

January 22, 2017

"Service and New Purchase"

- Edward Holtzman

While waiting for a factory safety recall repair on our Honda Odyssey, my wife and I browsed the Honda Pilots as I had been tracking it as my next vehicle purchase. We touched base with Zach Ott who is relatively new to the dealership since he reached out to us because the sales staff member with whom we worked when we purchased our Odyssey was no longer there. We met a bright and energetic young man with whom it was a pleasure to work. Needless to say, his energy and followup lead to our purchase of a Pilot within a few days of meeting him. We would recommend him as a shining, rising star among their sales staff.

January 21, 2017

"The Ciocca Promise"

- Montague

I drove up from Parkville MD yesterday to take a look at a car I saw on Cars.com. I scheduled an appointment with Tom Calliona, Internet Sales Manager, and when I arrived Coz met me at the door. He was polite, genuine, and very patient, as I had planned to visit several dealerships this weekend to find the right Camry. I was also greeted personally by the manager and several other salespersons. Long story short, Coz made me feel like I did not need to look further. This customer service experience is unlike any other experience ina car dealership, and I shopped around quite a bit for this vehicle. Thanks to the gents over at Ciocca, who do customer service right and genuinely care for their customers. I'm very pleased with the service!

New 2017 Honda Accord, $30440