Ciocca Honda

8001 Allentown Boulevard,
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17112
Ciocca Honda Info
About Ciocca Honda

At Ciocca Honda, we've built our reputation on achieving 100% customer satisfaction, every time. It's why our customers have placed their trust in us for over 76 years. They know that whether they are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, need an oil change or just want some friendly advice, we are committed to meeting and exceeding their expectations before, during and after the sale. It is this commitment to excellence that has made Ciocca Honda the fastest growing Honda dealership in Central Pennsylvania. We invite you to stop in and see why.

About Ciocca Honda Learn More

DJsmiley86
5/14/2015

"Worth the drive"

What a pleasant experience dealing with Ciocca Honda and salesman Joe Barone. A very relaxed and non stressful dealership environment. Their team of salesman and women (Amy) , are really knowledgeable about their Honda lineup. The 2015 Honda Accord is a fantastic vehicle and the LX is well equipped. This is my 3rd Honda from Ciocca and will always be my first choice in dealerships.

drjulie95
5/13/2015

"Terrific 2nd Lease"

We were due to turn in our leased van in December. I decided to look into Ciocca's buy back program. We ended up getting an excellent new lease deal so we went ahead and leased our new odyssey early. It was easy and painless and we are thrilled with our new van!

hiimsummer
5/06/2015

"Love them!"

This is the second time I have done business with this dealership, and both times I had a great experience. I have nothing but good things to say about Ciocca and their staff members. Ask for Phil Young. He is so helpful and friendly. We felt so comfortable with him, and he made the process so simple for us. I wouldn't buy a Honda anywhere else!

easterjimetta
5/06/2015

"Great Team to work with!"

Another fantastic experience as I stepped into my 3rd Honda with Ciocca! Thank you Chad Rex and the entire Ciocca Team for the great Customer Service and friendliness.

Twin1
4/28/2015

"Best customer service. Felt very comfortable. "

I'm a new driver and i truly recommend Anybody to this specific dealership. They're very professional and friendly and they work with you to help find what you want at a great price. They made me feel very comfortable and welcomed in every aspect. They give the best customer service and they are very patient with customers. I love my first new car. Phil Young, thanks for all the help and service. I am truly appreciated and grateful. Thank you Ciocca Honda ??

jpatterson215
4/21/2015

""Very well pleased""

Bryan, Sean,Andrew and Nick Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg is the best Honda dealership I have ever dealt with. This is my 7th Honda and I would go back to Ciocca Honda again Bryan,Sean,Andrew and Nick were four of the best when it came to purchasing a new vehicle. It made for a memorable experience. James and Nancy Patterson

dennis
4/12/2015

"great !!!! wife and I very happy !!!"

Another honda dealer in the area gave me a price . I took that price too ciocca harrisburg, sat down with Phil Young, within minutes he matched the price to the penny !! very pleased!! Dennis

kizzie
4/03/2015

"friendly sales and sevice."

Everyone was very friendly and aimed to please us. Jesse did a great job with the sales and Alex explained every thing with the different options available to make the purchase of our new used Lincoln.

Robin
3/29/2015

"Highly Recommend Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg"

I wandered in to Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg after checking with other Honda dealers. We got a great deal and exceptional customer service, plus the selection was wonderful (new and used). Randy Lawrence was our salesperson. He listened to our needs and didn't pressure us into buying a car we didn't want. We love our new Honda Civic and will definitely go back and refer others. Steve and Robin

Randy Lawrence

alc1972
3/28/2015

"Everyone was fabulous....."

I purchased a new Honda Fit which I absolutely love. Bryan really took a ton of time to explain the Fit to me me inside and out. Being the mom of an amazing 7 year old boy the safety features are top notch. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Reviews of Phil Young