Ciocca Honda

Ciocca Honda

Call
Ciocca Honda Info
About Ciocca Honda

At Ciocca Honda, we've built our reputation on achieving 100% customer satisfaction, every time. It's why our customers have placed their trust in us for over 76 years. They know that whether they are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, need an oil change or just want some friendly advice, we are committed to meeting and exceeding their expectations before, during and after the sale. It is this commitment to excellence that has made Ciocca Honda the fastest growing Honda dealership in Central Pennsylvania. We invite you to stop in and see why.

About Ciocca Honda Learn More

"New Vehicle Purchase "

I recently purchased a Honda CRV. The sales staff at Ciocca Honda were very professional and the service was outstanding! My sales consultant Beth and Manager Sean gave me the best service possible! They took the time to explain everything about the vehicle that I was purchasing. If you are in the market of purchasing a new or used vehicle check out Ciocca you will not be disappointed!

November 11, 2014

We are so elated that you had a great experience at Ciocca Honda! Thank you so much for the kind words! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

"Great buying experience!"

No hassle-purchasing. Really pleasant sales team. Ed King was extremely knowledgeable about the 2015 Honda Fit EX-L and very patient. Love the Pack-the-Shack concept -- makes ypu feel good about buying a new car.

Lauren Jones, internet

November 10, 2014

Janet, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad you had an amazing experience at Ciocca Honda! Enjoy your new Fit and welcome to the Ciocca family!

"Very Happy"

I was very happy to get my car for the price that I wanted pay. Everybody there was very courteous and friendly. We didn't have to stay long to finalize the purchase of the car. Special thanks to Randy Lawrence for being professional and patient with me.

Randy Lawrence

November 10, 2014

Bao, We are so glad you had an enjoyable experience at Ciocca Honda and with Randy! We know you are going to love your new vehicle! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

"Two Leases"

We ended up leasing our vehicles this year and were hesitant to do so. The folks at ciocca walked us through the process and helped reassure us that leasing was a great option for us. Bryan Rojas and Andy Guelcher were phenomenal to work with.

November 04, 2014

Tony, We are so pleased that you had a great experience at Ciocca! Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Welcome to the Ciocca family and enjoy your new cars!

"2008 Ford Escape"

I was loooking for a new (used) vehicle with AWD for around $10K. I checked Ciocca's website and they had a 2008 Ford Escape on their website. I sent them a message, scheduled an appointment and met with Chad Rex. Chad was very professional and was knowledgeable about used vehicles as he had worked for a used car dealership prior to joining the Ciocca staff. While inspecting the vehicle, I noticed rust forming on the drivers side rear wheel well. I asked that it be repaired and Chad arranged for it with no push back. He was knowledgable about the car and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for the good experience. Scott

November 04, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about Ciocca and Chad. We are so glad you had an amazing experience. Enjoy your new car!

"2014 Honda CR-V"

Got a 2014 white CR-V which is what I had always wanted and with all the bells and whistles I wanted. Joe Barone sold me the first Honda. I couldn't have been pleased with not only the car but the experience with Ciocca and Joe Barone.

November 03, 2014

We are so excited that you love your new Honda! We strive to make every customer fall in love with their cars! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

"Purchesed a 2012 Honda accord"

Beth is the best sales woman I have ever dealt with. I have been buying cars for 30 years and never had a sales woman treat me like. very very through and said to come back if I don't know understand how to operate something . Goes over everything on facts of buying the car and took me to service to meet everyone. If you want an honest through person ask for Beth . Pam

November 03, 2014

Pam, Thank you for your awesome words about your experience at Ciocca Honda and with Beth Gatesman. We are so glad you had an amazing experience. We know you are going to love your new Honda!

"Worth the Trip!"

I came into Ciocca only as a result of shopping at two other large dealers for comparison reasons. I already had a vehicle on hold at another dealer and was going to pick it up later that afternoon. After exchanging emails with Ed Cortez, I came into the store and met Bryan Rodas, who in turn introduced me to Andy Guelcher and Andrew Wallett who were nothing short of amazing at getting my deal done. I will recommend this store over and over again. The experience was nothing short of awesome.

November 03, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about your experience at Ciocca Honda! We are so glad you had a great experience! Welcome to the Ciocca family and enjoy your new car!

"Worth the Longer Drive"

I located the exact car I wanted on your web site and decided to purchase from you after Ed Cortez promptly responded to my inquiry and was exceedingly helpful answering all of my questions. I was initially hesitant to purchase a car at your dealership as it was a 25 mile drive and I live within a mile of 8-10 dealerships on the Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg. My salesman, Ed King, allayed those concerns by going above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and ensuring that I went home that night with exactly the car package I wanted, all my questions answered, and with the understanding that I am free to call him at any point in the future if questions/concerns arise. David Janiszewski also worked hard with me to make sure that my payments would be manageable without sacrificing the things I needed. It really felt as if every person truly cared and was willing to do whatever it took to make me happy. I was so touched by Ed King's obvious pride in talking about his dealership that I have decided it will be worth the drive to have all of my maintenance done At Ciocca Honda. This is the first car purchase I have made without my husband present and I must say that I was also very pleased with how seriously and respectfully my thoughts, questions and concerns were taken by every person I interacted with. Sincerely, Anne Gallaher

Ed Cortez, David Janiszewski

November 03, 2014

Anne, We are so excited that you had such a great experience here at Ciocca Honda. We strive to make every experience exactly like that. We know you are going to love your new Honda! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

"AWESOME"

From our internet contact with Suzy Simonelli to Financing with Tony Kertulis and Alex Weisberger to Sales with Phil Young our entire car purchase could not have been better!!! Phil Young was exceptional with his explaining everything about the car we were interested in and made the process that much more better. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Ciocca and would want Phill handling our purchase. Thank you for everything!!!!

Suzy Simonelli

October 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love that you had an amazing experience at Ciocca Honda (which is always our goal!) We hope you love your new vehicle and welcome to our family!

Reviews of Phil Young