Ciocca Honda

Ciocca Honda

Call
Ciocca Honda Info
About Ciocca Honda

At Ciocca Honda, we've built our reputation on achieving 100% customer satisfaction, every time. It's why our customers have placed their trust in us for over 76 years. They know that whether they are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, need an oil change or just want some friendly advice, we are committed to meeting and exceeding their expectations before, during and after the sale. It is this commitment to excellence that has made Ciocca Honda the fastest growing Honda dealership in Central Pennsylvania. We invite you to stop in and see why.

About Ciocca Honda Learn More

Al Klokis
11/20/2014

"Excellent buying experience"

Our experience with our salesman Bryan Rodas was excellent. He was knowledgable, courteous, Patient, and respectful. All of our emails were answered and follow ups were immediate. It was a pleasure dealing with him, and if I could have a choice of sales staff for my next purchase at this dealership, it will be Bryan. He is an asset to the company, I thought customer service was a lost art, but not with Bryan, he showed us true dedication. Matt Cole is part of the management team. He was willing to address every concern of ours and made sure we were completely satisfied with the outcome. He treated us as family. We purchased a honda crv, an unbelievable vehicle, thanks to the dealership. Al & Gin Klokis

November 21, 2014

Al & Gin, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad you had a great experience, as that is always our goal! We know you are going to love your new CR-V! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

psassani
11/19/2014

"Great first time experience"

Searched several websites for certified pre-owned CR-V. Price at Ciocca was best by far. We traveled 60 miles and will definitely make the trip again for our next purchase. Entire staff was extremely friendly and courteous. Our salesperson, Joe Barone was fantastic throughout our entire time there, Well worth the trip. We felt the staff was genuine and honest, That is the main reason we will be return customers.

November 20, 2014

Patrick, We are so happy you had a great experience at Ciocca Honda! We strive to make every interaction you have with our dealership that exact same way! We know you are going to love your new Honda! Welcome to the Ciocca family.

fgw3
11/18/2014

"Typical horror story of a sales experience"

Started out great with a nice test drive to get used to the potential new vehicle. Once we got back to the dealership we briefly discussed finding a leftover 2014. Once the salesperson realized that I was going to ask for a particular color exterior and interior with all of the features to make it loaded I felt he thought I was a pain. It seemed as if I was troubling them to look in their system to see if a match was located within a reasonalbe distance for them to get it. That was confirmed when he returned and said give me $500 and we will look into it on Monday and get back to you. Mind you it was Saturday morning. I have had dealers look in their system in minutes to tell me availability and they were not interested in assisting me without my $500 deposit and signature on a price to purchase. What a crappy way to do business. Would never return to this dealership to service my current Honda or to buy another. Actually this experience pushed me to another dealer and another automaker. I am the happy new owner of a 2015 vehicle that suits my needs from that other dealer and automaker.

Not found

fgw3 responded to this review

December 01, 2014

No thank you. I'm good. Carry on.

November 19, 2014

Thank you for your comments about your time at Ciocca Honda. We are so sorry you had a bad experience. Our goal is to make every interaction with our dealership extraordinary. We would love to discuss this situation further with you so that we can ensure that it does not happen in the future. Please feel free to email me directly at aguelcher@fcdealerships.com so that we can discuss this further. Thank you, Andrew Guelcher, General Manager.

jwdenne
11/18/2014

"Completely satisfied!"

We leased a 2015 Honda Pilot and were 100% satisfied with our experience at Ciocca. We will be a return customer and will absolutely recommend Ciocca and Phil Young to anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle. Phil worked honestly and up front with us the entire time. He explained things and worked with us to reach the final deal that we wanted. Phil also never pushed anything, he was patient and understanding. He also explained the Pilot's features very well to us, taking special note of the high-end safety features, which are important to us having 3 young kids. We were at Ciocca for many hours, with 3 young kids, so the play area was great! It really helped us entertain them during this process. They were also given balloons, which was very nice and the kids loved. The overall experience, from the time we met Phil, to signing the paperwork with Alex and being handed our new Pilot was great! Obviously the price we paid, but also how we were genuinely treated and dealt with by Phil and everyone else, is what will bring us back! This was BY FAR our best dealership experience ever. All good feelings.

November 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your amazing words about Phil Young and Ciocca! We are so glad that you had a great experience. We know you will love your new Pilot! Welcome to our family!

valerie hawthorne
11/15/2014

"Customer review"

We purchased a CRV from Ciocca Honda, Beth Gatesman Sales Consultant. Beth and the other personnel who assisted with the purchase could not have been more helpful, considerate, professional, courteous, and even humorous. They all made our experience, to include the paperwork signing etc., painless, enjoyable and expeditious. We will definitely visit them again should we purchase another vehicle and we will definitely recommend them to all our friends and acquaintenances.

A gentleman in finance that had a very, very long name which I cannot remember.

November 18, 2014

Valerie, We are so glad you had a great experience and thank you so much for telling us about it! We know you are going to love your new Honda!

alanrathbun
11/14/2014

"Friendly and Intentional but not too pushy"

We just bought a new CR-V. We bought the car based on Honda's reputation for reliability so what was left for us was choosing the right dealer. We had heard good things about Ciocca, so we went there and didn't need to go anywhere else. The first impression was the BEST impression for us. Nick Cook was our salesperson and our first interaction. He listened to our needs and answered our questions well. He did excellent work with us! Everyone else was professional and courteous as well. Mary Pratt was also welcoming and helpful in some internet exchange we had before we arrived. She had a salesperson ready for us with our basic information when we arrived. I recommend calling her before your visit if you want to save some time.

November 18, 2014

Alan, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad we were able to give you such a great experience at Ciocca (it is what we strive for with every interaction you have with us!) We know you are going to love your new CR-V and hope to see you in the future! Welcome to our family! - Mary Pratt

guppie637
11/13/2014

"new lease purchase"

Was very pleased with the service and attention to detail. They were very helpful and informative in my new lease on my Honda Accord. Overall a great staff and beautiful showroom.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your great experience at Ciocca Honda. We know you are going to love your new Accord! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

seip16
11/11/2014

"New Vehicle Purchase "

I recently purchased a Honda CRV. The sales staff at Ciocca Honda were very professional and the service was outstanding! My sales consultant Beth and Manager Sean gave me the best service possible! They took the time to explain everything about the vehicle that I was purchasing. If you are in the market of purchasing a new or used vehicle check out Ciocca you will not be disappointed!

November 11, 2014

We are so elated that you had a great experience at Ciocca Honda! Thank you so much for the kind words! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

jtuzinski
11/10/2014

"Great buying experience!"

No hassle-purchasing. Really pleasant sales team. Ed King was extremely knowledgeable about the 2015 Honda Fit EX-L and very patient. Love the Pack-the-Shack concept -- makes ypu feel good about buying a new car.

Lauren Jones, internet

November 10, 2014

Janet, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad you had an amazing experience at Ciocca Honda! Enjoy your new Fit and welcome to the Ciocca family!

Baonguyen
11/08/2014

"Very Happy"

I was very happy to get my car for the price that I wanted pay. Everybody there was very courteous and friendly. We didn't have to stay long to finalize the purchase of the car. Special thanks to Randy Lawrence for being professional and patient with me.

Randy Lawrence

November 10, 2014

Bao, We are so glad you had an enjoyable experience at Ciocca Honda and with Randy! We know you are going to love your new vehicle! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

Reviews of Phil Young