Ciocca Honda

8001 Allentown Boulevard,
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17112
Ciocca Honda Info
About Ciocca Honda

At Ciocca Honda, we've built our reputation on achieving 100% customer satisfaction, every time. It's why our customers have placed their trust in us for over 76 years. They know that whether they are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, need an oil change or just want some friendly advice, we are committed to meeting and exceeding their expectations before, during and after the sale. It is this commitment to excellence that has made Ciocca Honda the fastest growing Honda dealership in Central Pennsylvania. We invite you to stop in and see why.

About Ciocca Honda Learn More

Melanie Keller
5/28/2015

"Love my new Honda!"

We had a great customer service experience at Ciocca Honda this Memorial Day Weekend after a horrendous experience at another local dealer. Phil Young was incredibly professional and helpful - taking the time to show us all the great features of the Pilot and answering all our questions. The rest of the staff was top notch as well. Would strongly recommend Ciocca and Phil to anyone looking to buy a car.

Jenn2586
5/26/2015

"Easy car buying experience"

Bought our third Honda and first HR-V from Ciocca Honda. Everyone was very friendly and very helpful. Phil, Alex, and Nick were great. There was no high pressure tactics and I got exactly what I wanted. They even assisted a friend with the purchase of the vehicle that we traded in. Thanks for a great experience.

Michelle Ritter
5/19/2015

"Michelle & Rich Ritter"

From the beginning Phil made us feel comfortable and was extremely helpful, very informative about the car. He was not pushy, very courteous and respectful. Gave us a great price for our trade. It was our best car buying experience. Phil explained about the service department. He really knows his product. Would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car. Phil was very professional.

LorettaE
5/16/2015

"A pleasant experience"

Everyone at the dealership was pleasant especially the salesperson, Phil Young, who was thorough, professional and courteous. I look forward to dealing with him in the future.

gail2015
5/15/2015

"Great New Lease Honda CRV"

The people at CIOCCA HONDA of Harrisburg was friendly and very helpful. the saleman Philip Young and the Finance Jeff Seitz, helped me get a new leased Honda. I will recommend this dealership (CIOCCA HONDA of Harrisburg) to other people. Because they were very helpful and very friendly.

DJsmiley86
5/14/2015

"Worth the drive"

What a pleasant experience dealing with Ciocca Honda and salesman Joe Barone. A very relaxed and non stressful dealership environment. Their team of salesman and women (Amy) , are really knowledgeable about their Honda lineup. The 2015 Honda Accord is a fantastic vehicle and the LX is well equipped. This is my 3rd Honda from Ciocca and will always be my first choice in dealerships.

drjulie95
5/13/2015

"Terrific 2nd Lease"

We were due to turn in our leased van in December. I decided to look into Ciocca's buy back program. We ended up getting an excellent new lease deal so we went ahead and leased our new odyssey early. It was easy and painless and we are thrilled with our new van!

hiimsummer
5/06/2015

"Love them!"

This is the second time I have done business with this dealership, and both times I had a great experience. I have nothing but good things to say about Ciocca and their staff members. Ask for Phil Young. He is so helpful and friendly. We felt so comfortable with him, and he made the process so simple for us. I wouldn't buy a Honda anywhere else!

easterjimetta
5/06/2015

"Great Team to work with!"

Another fantastic experience as I stepped into my 3rd Honda with Ciocca! Thank you Chad Rex and the entire Ciocca Team for the great Customer Service and friendliness.

Twin1
4/28/2015

"Best customer service. Felt very comfortable. "

I'm a new driver and i truly recommend Anybody to this specific dealership. They're very professional and friendly and they work with you to help find what you want at a great price. They made me feel very comfortable and welcomed in every aspect. They give the best customer service and they are very patient with customers. I love my first new car. Phil Young, thanks for all the help and service. I am truly appreciated and grateful. Thank you Ciocca Honda ??

Reviews of Matt Cole