Ciocca Honda

Clinton Honda

Keenan Honda

kizzie
4/03/2015

"friendly sales and sevice."

Everyone was very friendly and aimed to please us. Jesse did a great job with the sales and Alex explained every thing with the different options available to make the purchase of our new used Lincoln.

Alex Weisberger, Jesse Dinkel

Robin
3/29/2015

"Highly Recommend Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg"

I wandered in to Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg after checking with other Honda dealers. We got a great deal and exceptional customer service, plus the selection was wonderful (new and used). Randy Lawrence was our salesperson. He listened to our needs and didn't pressure us into buying a car we didn't want. We love our new Honda Civic and will definitely go back and refer others. Steve and Robin

Randy Lawrence

alc1972
3/28/2015

"Everyone was fabulous....."

I purchased a new Honda Fit which I absolutely love. Bryan really took a ton of time to explain the Fit to me me inside and out. Being the mom of an amazing 7 year old boy the safety features are top notch. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Bryan Rodas

Ponygirl
3/23/2015

"Outstanding sales team"

My family and I purchased a used vehicle. The staff was very courteous and patient answering all of my questions. Bryan was great with my grandkids, he went out of his way to ensure that the kids enjoyed the experience. Bryan and Alex both went out of their way to explain everything. They all did a great job and I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Edwin Cortez, Alex Weisberger, Bryan Rodas

ivanrc31
3/19/2015

"Great service experience."

We are very thankful and appreciative for the service we received. Phil was professional, attentive and willing to answer every question and concern we had. Both him and the rest of the team were beyong patient. Despite having to stay past the service hours, the team kept a positive attitude and not once made us feel like we were a bother. Graciously they helped us and clarified every detail of the process. Thank you Ciocca Honda for your excellent service.

Matt Cole, Alex Weisberger, Phil Young

scarymp82
3/19/2015

"Look For Phil Young!"

Phil is knowledgeable, friendly and a true salesman. He lets you know he's there to help, but also lets you have your space to browse. He asked us what we wanted and allowed us to make our own decisions. He was never pushy and he is an all around great guy to talk to. We felt comfortable with Phil and that's why we looked for him when it was time to buy! We ended up purchasing a certified pre-owned Honda Pilot. The value we walked away with is tremendous! Fully loaded, low miles, nearly pristine, inside and out!

Phil Young

David Pringle
3/14/2015

"Helped us when we needed it."

I walked into Ciocca Honda on my specialized walker because I had been in a severe car crash. We were in need of a new vehicle and I didn't really have the ability to get around much to check out cars. I did my research online and Honda had a special on the Pilot. Phil met us at the door, made sure my path was clear to his desk, sat us down and made us feel right at home. He's probably the most down to earth car salesman I've ever met. Phil helped us go through features and colors that we would want and we only had to look at one Pilot. We took it on an extended test ride and my wife and I decided right away that we loved it and we wouldn't be looking anywhere else. Phil helped us get the lowest possible lease payment that we could and he was straight forward through the whole thing. We are loving our Honda and will likely end up purchasing it at lease end, or buying a new one from Phil. Thank you for a low stress purchasing experience.

Alex Weisberger, Phil Young

Jman
3/13/2015

"We got what we wanted, "

Joe was good to us. And we got the deal we wanted for our trade in. Can't ask for anything more than that. The day of appointment they were very busy so we had a slight wait, but those things happen. Rather than have us just sit there and wait, Joe gave us the keys and we checked out the vehicle ourselves. (which is the way we like to do it anyway!) We liked it, they gave us a great trade in allowance and we bought it. Thanks Joe!

Tony Kertulis, Joe Barone

msbrenda1961
3/08/2015

"Great saeman Bryan Rodas"

I just wanted to let everyone know that Friday I went Honda dealer and as soon I walk in I meet wonderful gentleman name Bryan Rodas. He treated me like family member and he never meet me before. I was so comfortable. So I came back Saturday and we talk for long time and I know at that moment that I was going to buy car from Bryan. My hat off to me because he didn't pressure into buying and told me it was up to meet and think about. So I did and came home with Honda Crossover 2015 and I love my car. I will definitely come back again!! Thank you so much Bryan Rodas you are number 1 salesperson in my book. Brenda

Edwin Cortez, Bryan Rodas, Tony Kertulis

maxwell3289
3/05/2015

"great experience buying my car at Ciocca Honda "

I am very happy with the car I bought at Ciooca Honda! I had been shopping around for 2 weeks looking for a good, reliable used car. I wasn't entirely comfortable at the other dealerships I had went to. As soon as I went to Ciooca, I knew that I would get a great car there. Bryan Rodas was extremely helpful and very nice to work with. He made me feel very comfortable and was very knowledgeable. I had such a wonderful experience at Ciocca Honda and I will definitely go back there for future cars!

Suzy Simonelli, Tony Kertulis, Bryan Rodas

Ciocca Honda responded to this review

March 05, 2015

We are so glad you found exactly what you were looking for at Ciocca Honda! Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the Ciocca family!