Ciocca Honda

Keenan Honda

hiimsummer
5/06/2015

"Love them!"

This is the second time I have done business with this dealership, and both times I had a great experience. I have nothing but good things to say about Ciocca and their staff members. Ask for Phil Young. He is so helpful and friendly. We felt so comfortable with him, and he made the process so simple for us. I wouldn't buy a Honda anywhere else!

Phil Young, Nick Cook

easterjimetta
5/06/2015

"Great Team to work with!"

Another fantastic experience as I stepped into my 3rd Honda with Ciocca! Thank you Chad Rex and the entire Ciocca Team for the great Customer Service and friendliness.

Chad Rex

Twin1
4/28/2015

"Best customer service. Felt very comfortable. "

I'm a new driver and i truly recommend Anybody to this specific dealership. They're very professional and friendly and they work with you to help find what you want at a great price. They made me feel very comfortable and welcomed in every aspect. They give the best customer service and they are very patient with customers. I love my first new car. Phil Young, thanks for all the help and service. I am truly appreciated and grateful. Thank you Ciocca Honda ??

Alex Weisberger, Phil Young, Nick Cook

jpatterson215
4/21/2015

""Very well pleased""

Bryan, Sean,Andrew and Nick Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg is the best Honda dealership I have ever dealt with. This is my 7th Honda and I would go back to Ciocca Honda again Bryan,Sean,Andrew and Nick were four of the best when it came to purchasing a new vehicle. It made for a memorable experience. James and Nancy Patterson

Sean Solomon, Andrew Wallett, Bryan Rodas, Nick Cook

dennis
4/12/2015

"great !!!! wife and I very happy !!!"

Another honda dealer in the area gave me a price . I took that price too ciocca harrisburg, sat down with Phil Young, within minutes he matched the price to the penny !! very pleased!! Dennis

Phil Young

kizzie
4/03/2015

"friendly sales and sevice."

Everyone was very friendly and aimed to please us. Jesse did a great job with the sales and Alex explained every thing with the different options available to make the purchase of our new used Lincoln.

Alex Weisberger, Jesse Dinkel

Robin
3/29/2015

"Highly Recommend Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg"

I wandered in to Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg after checking with other Honda dealers. We got a great deal and exceptional customer service, plus the selection was wonderful (new and used). Randy Lawrence was our salesperson. He listened to our needs and didn't pressure us into buying a car we didn't want. We love our new Honda Civic and will definitely go back and refer others. Steve and Robin

Randy Lawrence

alc1972
3/28/2015

"Everyone was fabulous....."

I purchased a new Honda Fit which I absolutely love. Bryan really took a ton of time to explain the Fit to me me inside and out. Being the mom of an amazing 7 year old boy the safety features are top notch. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Bryan Rodas

Ponygirl
3/23/2015

"Outstanding sales team"

My family and I purchased a used vehicle. The staff was very courteous and patient answering all of my questions. Bryan was great with my grandkids, he went out of his way to ensure that the kids enjoyed the experience. Bryan and Alex both went out of their way to explain everything. They all did a great job and I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Edwin Cortez, Alex Weisberger, Bryan Rodas

ivanrc31
3/19/2015

"Great service experience."

We are very thankful and appreciative for the service we received. Phil was professional, attentive and willing to answer every question and concern we had. Both him and the rest of the team were beyong patient. Despite having to stay past the service hours, the team kept a positive attitude and not once made us feel like we were a bother. Graciously they helped us and clarified every detail of the process. Thank you Ciocca Honda for your excellent service.

Matt Cole, Alex Weisberger, Phil Young