Ciocca Honda

8001 Allentown Blvd,
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17112
Ciocca Honda Info
About Ciocca Honda

At Ciocca Honda, we've built our reputation on achieving 100% customer satisfaction, every time. It's why our customers have placed their trust in us for over 76 years. They know that whether they are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, need an oil change or just want some friendly advice, we are committed to meeting and exceeding their expectations before, during and after the sale. It is this commitment to excellence that has made Ciocca Honda the fastest growing Honda dealership in Central Pennsylvania. We invite you to stop in and see why.

About Ciocca Honda Learn More

jdj114
1/24/2015

"Top Tier Experience"

The friendly and high energy staff answered all my questions in detail and made us feel comfortable with our purchase. Special thanks to Bryan Rodas, whom came in on his day off to continue working with me when my schedule allowed it.

January 28, 2015

Thank you so much for telling us about your amazing experience with Bryan Rodas and the team at Ciocca Honda! We know you are going to love your new vehicle! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

czeiders
1/22/2015

"An excellent dealership to work with."

Requested an online quote for a 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid and was invited in for a demonstration. Was met by Phil Young, an experienced Sales Consultant and greeted by the General Manager, Matt Cole. Matt remembered us from when we purchased a Honda CRV 5 years ago. Phil reviewed the car's aspects with us and then did one of the most thorough and informative introductions to a car that I have ever seen. Phil sold us "the car", he did not just sell us "a car". When we decided to buy, we wanted colors that were not available locally and they started a search. Due to the scarcity of the color in the Hybrid it took several weeks to locate a car which was fine with us as we were not in a hurry. They finally located what we wanted and the deal was closed quickly and efficiently. As we were leaving, Phil again did a quick review of the car's features to help us get started.

January 23, 2015

Mr. Zeiders, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Ciocca Honda! We know you are going to love your new Hybrid! Welcome to the Ciocca family, again!

lvemycrimsonpearl
1/22/2015

"Kudos to Bryan Rodas and Tony Kertulis - They made it Happen"

Bryan Rodas, Sales Consultant, was knowledgeable, and knew how to explain technical terms in a user-friendly manner. He was pleasant, at all times, and wanted to make sure that I understood the features of the new vehicle that I purchased. Tony Kertulis, Finance Manager, exhibited financial expertise during the entire loan process. He was very dedicated in trying to offer the best financial option that would fit my needs. Bryan and Tony tried to make my experience as relaxing as possible, even though the financial aspect was a great concern to me. Thank you both for making it possible to drive away with a brand new 2015 Honda Civic on January 16, 2015. exlvemycrimsonpearl

oholder
1/21/2015

"friendly vice nice to work with."

very nice to work with . I APPRECIATE IT, The test drive was very comprehensive , Phil Young sale guy was very knowledgeable with all information about vehicle.

January 22, 2015

Thank you! We appreciate you also! We are so glad you had a great experience! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

jonny
1/17/2015

"Easy to deal with from out of state, high quality used cars"

Found a used Toyota here while on a business trip from out of state. Even though it wasn't a Honda, they spent a good deal of time and money cleaning, replacing brakes & tires prior to listing it for sale, and when a problem was noticed during test drives, they came out of pocket to diagnose and repair a steering problem on the van prior to purchase. Their used stock is very high quality and everyone I dealt with was pleasant and accommodating. Would return here for a new Honda.

January 19, 2015

Jonny, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Ciocca, as well as taking the time to stop by on a business trip. We appreciate your business and loyalty. Welcome to the Ciocca family!

RP
1/13/2015

"Great Price and close the deal quickly"

Brought Honda odyssey 2015, Phil Young sale guy was very knowledgeable with all information about vehicle. we got for great price and close the deal quickly Thank you RR

January 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ciocca Honda and with Phil Young! We appreciate your business and know you are going to love your new Honda!

hunt4CRV
1/10/2015

"A warm welcome on a cold day"

We purchased a Honda CR-V from Ciocca Harrisburg. We started our quest for a new car using internet services. We received immediate responses from Suzy Simonelli to our internet inquiry and follow up questions. We set an appointment and met our salesperson, Bryan Rodas. Bryan’s friendly greeting and enthusiasm went a long way in making a cold, windy January day of car shopping feel a little warmer. Upon our arrival Bryan already had a demo CR-V warmed up and braved the frigid temperature doing a walk around to explain in detail every feature of the vehicle. The test drive was very comprehensive and Bryan continually explained in detail that we could understand the many technical and safety features available on the vehicle. Upon return to the dealership Bryan gave us a complete tour of the dealerships service department and introduced us to the service people and various support personnel at the dealership and assured us that we could count on a long term relationship. Bryan was always available to answer our follow up questions over the next several days of decision making. We were very impressed at his knowledge of the vehicle. Bryan never made us feel pressured into making an immediate decision and maintained his friendly professional attitude throughout the process. The management team of Matt Cole and Sean Solomon made us feel welcome at the dealership and let us know they were available to assist in our vehicle selection decision. Alex Weisberger handled the financing and documentation of the sale in a professional manner without putting any pressure to select the various add ons available. When we picked up the vehicle, Bryan gave us another detail explanation of the vehicle, making sure we understood the important things like how the radio works. Bryan paired our telephone with the vehicle and let us know he was available for any future help we might need with the technical features of the vehicle. Bryan even made sure our car insurance was transferred right away by personally contacting our insurance agent with all the details. I would say our overall experience was very pleasant and expect to have a favorable experience with this dealership in the future as we return for service. I would describe the staff we met at Ciocca Harrisburg as friendly and professional in all aspects of the transaction..

Nick Cook in Finance capacity. Suzy Simonelli, internet sales.

January 12, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Ciocca Honda. We know you are going to love your new CR-V! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

jeewillikerrs
1/06/2015

"A good ending after a bad beginning"

I wrecked my car coming back from school for the holidays. I was looking all over central PA to find a newer used car. I found that car at Ciocca Honda. It was a 2013 Nissan Altima and even though it was not a Honda, Bryan never pressured me into looking at other cars. Bryan had a lot of knowledge about the car which surprised me because it was a Nissan and not a Honda. Bryan was proud to share that he knew the previous owners of the car which was important to me. I think that made my decision easier, knowing the previous owner didn't damage the car and took car of it, with other dealerships you are not always sure what the car went through before it was on the lot. After knowing the previous owners, I also came to find out that Ciocca actually had listed the car below Kelly Blue Book value. I was impressed with Andrew and Tony, who helped me and my dad finance the car quickly because he had to leave for work. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know because of how they handle their customers.

January 07, 2015

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience at Ciocca Honda! We are glad you had an amazing experience with Bryan! You are going to love your new Nissan! Welcome to the Ciocca family.

d56cltr
1/05/2015

"Smoooooooooooth transaction"

Working with Beth to purchase our third Odyssey was an easy and pleasurable experience. She is both knowledgeable and personable. She helped us understand the features of the van and taught us how to connect our phones so that we can use them through the car. We will enjoy driving our new Odyssey. Thanks, Beth.

Beth,Gatesman

January 06, 2015

We are so happy that you had an amazing experience at Ciocca Honda and LOVE that you enjoy the Odyssey so much you have owned three! We have no doubts you are going to love your new one! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

jnor728
1/04/2015

"pleasurable experience"

had the pleasure of working with bryan rodas to lease a new honda accord-bryan was very personable, professional & knowledgeable. he took me for a test drive & showed me around the dealership including the service area. bryan was very thourough & knows the honda models very well. also enjoyed working with alex weisberger who also was very personable & professional in doing all the necessary paperwork-alex explained all the paperwork with me in detail which was much appreciated Both of the employee's are a definite asset to ciocca honda!

January 05, 2015

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience with Bryan Rodas and the Ciocca Honda team! We know you are going to love your new vehicle! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

Reviews of Phil Young