Citrus Auto Trader

Lecanto, Florida 34461
Citrus Auto Trader Info

LFlash23
12/14/2015

"Great Car, Great People.."

Auto Citrus Trader, was recommend to me,,, And I thought another buy here/ pay here dealer. But, I gave in and went to them. I found great friendly people, and a good amount of vehicles to choose from. rove a few and finally decided on a Cheve Uplander Mini Van... I have had it now for almost a year, almost finished paying for it. And all, I have had to do to it, is oil changes... which i have done on time every time. It has turned out to be a great vehicle, and i have dealt with nothing but, nice and respectful ladies and gentlemen there. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I can go to any new car dealer, I want and walk out with whatever, I want. But, I will continue to deal with Citrus Auto Trader. I have passed many a new car, broken down in the side of the road. And my mini Van continues, it's trip down the road. Thank You Everyone AT Citrus Auto Trader... Lourdes Flash.

Becky and Jake..

mshier62
11/19/2014

"On my third car with Citrus Auto Trader"

For anyone out there with either financial or credit issues, Citrus Auto Trader is there to help. I have been dealing with them for the last 3 years. I have purchased (and paid off) a 1997 Mustang, and currently am paying off a 2006 Taurus and a 2003 Sonata (for our daughter). The prices have been reasonable and they have always worked with us to make our payments affordable. Sure we have had a minor mechanical issue or two, but these are not NEW cars and it is to be expected from time to time. When they could, they had it fixed for a very reasonable price and I have been satisfied enough that I have helped my 17 year old purchase a vehicle from them. They have always been helpful, upfront and honest and those qualities alone (for a used car dealership) is reason enough to give them my business.

Randy & Beckey

andyhallinan
1/22/2013

"Bought a Jeep Cherokee from them. Good car, decent..."

Bought a Jeep Cherokee from them. Good car, decent price. Guys know what they were doing. The Jeep is a great car and serves us well. Wolud definitaly go back.

Randy