Read Reviews Citrus Motors

4.2

4.4

4.3

based on 70 reviews

Overall
4.4

4.4 out of 5

Jason VerklerGeneral Manager2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Citrus Motors

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Citrus Motors has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Citrus Motors

At Citrus Motors, we believe that your car buying experience should be relaxed and enjoyable. We also understand that, for many people, the process itself can outweigh the joy of purchasing a new car, which is why we offer our exclusive pressure-free guarantee. This simply means that we promise to make shopping for and purchasing a vehicle at Citrus Motors the easiest, most straightforward experience possible

Our Location

kenya.barnes.54
6/29/2014 11:18:19 PM

Sales Sales

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

me and the wife bought a Ford flex today 6-29-14, it was the greatest car buying experience I've ever had. started out with my a very easy going sales man Kenny rogers, who knew a lot about the flex. he also had the help of Ryan the numbers man (he calls him self). both of them took really good care of my wife and I. Let me tell you they worked so hard to get me the best deal, was very pleased how hard this dealership worked on my behalf. When my family or I need another car your dealership will be first on the list.

Thanks, KB

"Very good service"

balena
6/28/2014 2:02:47 AM

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

Guillermo was very detailed when explaining the car features. He worked with us with the financing until we felt comfortable with a price. I love the car

Twitter
"First Time Buyer Success!!"

jaycg
6/24/2014 11:38:39 PM

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

Guillermo Garcia made my first car buying experience a very pleasant one. He was very thorough and detailed with everything they could offer me and what to expect as a buyer. There was never that pressure you always expect from a car salesperson, instead he made me feel as a friend he wanted to help. Thanks to his service and knowledge I felt the confidence and the desire I needed to proceed with the purchase. I will recommend this dealership and Guillermo to every person in my path.

"Good Experience"

brian_162
6/22/2014 10:36:45 AM

Tyson Roberts

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

Worked with Tyson after receiving an internet quote. Tyson was helpful, friendly, got me a fair price for my and went through all the numbers with no tricks. It was no pressure, hassle free enjoyable environment. Would highly recommend this dealership.

"Very Satisfied Customer"

dbagwell
6/21/2014 7:49:41 PM

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

I went to Citrus Motors today and was assisted my Guillermo Garcia. I had questions regarding my current lease. Guillermo was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He clarified some information which was provided at the time of my lease in 2012. I appreciate his patience in explaining all of the benefits of leasing, which fit my needs at this time. He was very fair and explained each step as we proceeded. He provided great customer service and I left with a new car. Guillermo is very professional and I would not hesitate to recommend Citrus Ford to my family and friends. Thank you, Guillermo !!!!!

Twitter
"Great Salesmen st Citrus"

mramirez60
6/16/2014 12:57:41 AM

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

Thank you Guillermo, it was really a pleasure working with you. I'm not a patient man so thanks for making it easy for me buying my new F250 Lariat (easy/simple)
I told you what I was looking for and what options I needed (did not want to play games going back and forth trying to sell me a different truck), you found the truck with the options and exact color. I thought after agreeing on sales amount and terms it would take me a while to sign all docs and leave. Not the case after agreeing I was out and on my way home within an hour. My wife and I will be back before the end of the year for a new Explorer. We will ask for you not only because you are efficient and are very knowledgeable on the product you sell,but because you never pressured us into buying a vehicle.
Again thanks for your great service

Salesmen at Sunrise Ford (not professional and NOT honest)
The reason I went to Citrus Ford, I was looking for a new F250 went to Sunrise Ford back on 6/8/14 (Sunday) after about 3 hours of them trying to find the truck I wanted they told me that they had one at their sister branch (Sunrise Hollywood) they showed me a fax/scan copy of the Vehicle Description Sticker. It showed the options I wanted, they told me that they can have in in Fontana the following day (Monday). I told Eli the Sales Person okay I will be back Monday to look at the truck and sign paper work. He told me that they could not hold the truck at the Hollywood Branch. Only way we can hold the truck is all paper work done that day, so I decided to see what would be my monthly payment. I finally got the price I wanted to pay so I signed the paper work (it took 2 1/2 hours for there finance dept to sign docs) Was told by the Salesmen Eli that he would call me when the truck arrived on Monday morning they would have it all cleaned and ready for me to pick up. Monday afternoon at 2:30 pm I had to call Eli (had to leave a message) Eli called back at around 3:00 pm he told me that the truck was sold, and they where trying to locate another truck like the one I bought. On Tuesday he called me said that they found a truck in Bakersfield and would have it in Wednesday. I told them not once or twice but at least 4 times that the monthly price agreed on the first deal was not going to change they told price would be the same come see the truck. So on Wednesday I went to look at the truck, it did not have the same options (missing rear view camera, no rubber mats) and then they told me that the price would be more. After over an hour and a half my wife and I walk out because they would not give us the same payments as what was signed off on original deal.

"Fantastic"

Baker3
6/13/2014 4:59:22 PM

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

Absolutely no haggling, no surprise calls from the finance department or anything you normally experience at a dealership. Respectful and professional. We walked away from what we thought was a good deal at another dealership because of the way we were treated at Citrus Motors.

"RC's Sunset Fusion"

RCATCGuy
6/12/2014 2:28:26 AM

Tyson Roberts

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

Today, 06/11/2014, my wife and I visited Citrus Motors (Ford) in Ontario, CA. I was interested in purchasing a Fusion at some point but today I just wanted to look. After taking a test drive my wife and I decided to give it a shot and look at the numbers. Tyson helped us through the whole thing with a great attitude, along with Miguel, the sales person that we first spoke with. Everything was smooth and quite quick. I have purchased a Mustang here in 2003 and my parents have purchased multiple Ford vehicles here. I'd ONLY buy a Ford here, Tyson was awesome and they are the best!

Twitter
"Thanks to the fleet manager"

mariasv
6/9/2014 2:16:43 AM

Guillermo

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

Thank you Memo. It was a great experience!!! You are very helpful and professional. Your time was very valuable and worthy. I would definitely recommend you to my friends.

Twitter
"Jason Verkler GM for Citrus Ford is the guy you want!"

orliewood
6/4/2014 2:08:15 AM

Jason Verkler

My Review Of Citrus Motors:

When you want to buy a car from Citrus Ford, ask for Jason Verkler. Is all I have to say. He will do you right. Make sure your a happy camper.
I give Jason a 5 Star in my book!

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>