Citrus Motors Kia

DCH Kia of Temecula

The Kia Depot

New car smell
8/31/2015

"Made buying a car painless"

Had a great experience buying a new car for my daughter. I dealt mostly with Jesse Guizar, and really appreciated his honesty and straight forward approach to getting the the right car for her. I would highly recommend Citrus Motors for anyone buying a car or truck.

Jesse guizar

rochoa1224
8/21/2015

"Happy New Car Owner "

Great car buying experience at citrus Kia Ontario, Tyler Mann helped me out and i thank him for working with me and helping me get my car of my dreams. I also thank Anthuan Chambers for programming my car with all the hi tech. They are a very good team really recommend them. I really thank you guys :-)

Tyler Mann & Anthuan Chambers

Gonzalesm1
8/16/2015

"Excellent salespeople, friendly service"

Great experience, they have a very helpful staff that answered all my questions, Tyler Mann went over all the details of the vehicle we purchased and answered all our questions.

Tyler Mann, Darin Fectzo

artzeey
8/14/2015

"I had a great experience, and ended up with a great car!"

I was helped by Darin Fectzo, Dan Cook, Manny and Tom, with George Cole as the manager. This team of individuals went above and beyond to help me. They were personable, friendly, non pressuring and truly wanted me to get a great deal for the sportage I wanted. I had a wonderful visit that didn't last hours on end, and am completely satisfied with my experience and my great red Sportage! I love it!!! I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Darin Fectzo, Dan Cook, George Cole, Manny and Tom

Sylis92
7/27/2015

"Fast and simple"

Gino Reyna and Ryan made my first time buying a new used car very easy and hassle free. I would definitely recommend this place to any buyer, whether it's your first time or fifth.

Gino Reyna, Ryan

sunshine115
7/17/2015

"Happy Camper!"

I just bought my first car from citrus motors! They really worked hard to make this happen for me. Anthaun Chambers was beyond helpful and truly made the experience worthwhile. Greatest customers service I've seen thus far. Thank you so much!!

Anthaun Chambers

Momma Dar
7/15/2015

""Momma Got A Brand New Bag, I mean CAR""

Tyler Mann was great and very helpful, he knew his stuff! Thanks for all your help Tyler. Also many many Thanks to Darin Fectzo , he to was very helpful, he knew his stuff!

Tyler Mann & Darin Fectzo

camc3
7/06/2015

"Non stressful experience "

For a first time buyer, this was the best possible experience.. Go to Darin Fectzo if you enjoy patience in your car buying. Even the head honcho George was very personal and hands on in the process. Coming from Covina KIA, they were extremely unprofessional and just a hassle. So Citrus Motors in Ontario, great!

Darin Fectzo

Andrew
7/04/2015

"Great first time buying experience"

Darren and Antonio were great and very helpful throughout the entire process. They were very professional and made my first car buying experience a piece of cake. I would definitely return to this dealership.

Antonio, Darren

Mary's Happy
6/05/2015

"Satisfied continuing customer"

We went to Citrus Kia Motors looking for a used Kia Optima to trade in for a fifteen year old vehicle. As we are long time Citrus Motors customers we worked with Kevin Hudak to find our car. Kevin went out of his way to assist us in finding a car that would fit our needs. He was very patient as we made several trips with multiple questions, specific car option requests and a bottom price line. When a used low mileage vehicle with the desired options could not be found Kevin assisted us in acquiring a new Optima that would meet our needs and price range utilizing our trade in and an excellent Kia financing program. Kevin was low key with NO pressure to purchase. He was willing to search until we were satisfied. As long time Citrus customers we were not disappointed. We are very happy to know that our new Optima will be serviced at Citrus Motors. In addition, Tyler Mann provided excellent instruction regarding the "bells and whistles" of our new car. He made the technology easy to understand as well as synching both phones.

Fernando in finance. Clear description and disclosures. Very organized., Tyler Mann