Citrus Motors Kia

First Kia of Simi Valley

Cpattison1
5/23/2015

"Keeping the promise"

Anthaun Chambers and Ryan Charters were great representatives of citrus motors. They were very helpful with my purchase of a Kia Soul. It is true that there is no pressure or aggressive selling techniques. I enjoyed walking around looking at cars without the hassle of sales men around every corner. This is a great place to buy a car. Also I got the deal of a lifetime here that I do not think any other dealer could beat. Thanks Anthaun and Ryan, I will be back again.

Anthaun Chambers

kaelynwilliams
5/12/2015

"Horrible Experience "

I had a horrible experience here at kia citrus motors. My sales man Gabriel failed to disclose everything about the car. I have had my car a month and it is already in the body shop. I bought a keyless entry system they charged me $300 for it and when i picked it up the key pad did not have a panic button nor did it have a trunk button. It looked like they bought it from china for $3. I was furious i am a young single mother and this was a big purchase for me and for it not to be perfect is unacceptable. When i brought this up to the general manager Brian Boll he was rude and wasn't concerned about my issues with the purchase. He had no respect talking to me. A conversation over the phone he kept telling me to calm down and to let him speak. I'm sorry that is no way a GENERAL MANAGER should talk to his customer. At the end of our conversation he had the audacity to tell me "well are you happy now?" I was taken advantage of because i am young and its not okay and they will be hearing more from me. I would not recommend anyone to go to this dealership.

Gabriel, Brian Boll

Angelamarie09
5/06/2015

"Great"

I went in on Tuesday 5/5 expecting only to look at cars since I had a possible trade in. Anthaun chambers is the associate who assisted my father and myself. He made the whole process very easy for us and delightful. He was very friendly and knowledgable. I ended up leaving with a brand new 2014 Kia Rio and also very happy from the experience! Thank you so much

Anthaun Chambers, Ryan Cartisser

lynnettegray
5/05/2015

"Citrus Motors kia#making dreams come true!"

I had the most amazing experience ever at this dealership! I received an extremely generous amount for my trade in. I'm so appreciative to now have the car of my dreams with reasonable payments. Larry, Gino & Darin took their time finding me exactly what I asked for. They also had outstanding customer service. which made me feel like a part of the Citrus Motors Kia family. Thanks guys! Lynnette :-)

Larry Perez

Happy Customer
4/17/2015

"Awesome! "

I would definitely recommend Citrus Motors. My 62 yr. Old mother had her car catch fire and I needed to get her a new car asap. Our salesman Ceaser and Stephen, manager Eric and the rest of his team (tyler) got me in and out within an hour in a brand new car so my elderly mother wouldn't have to take the bus. No hassle, respectful, and good customer service that is lacking elsewhere. Ceaser holding the door open, to Francisco/ Jessica in finance answering every question I had with patience was greatly appreciated and took care of us when we were in need. Before buying a car, stop by this place first! -Daniel

Cesar Duyan, Tyler Mann

kenmeister
4/15/2015

"My car buying experience"

If you are in need of a new or used car, visit Jesse Guizar and Kenny Rogers for a no hassle experience. I am very happy with the used Ford Focus we purchased from them.

Kenny Rogers, jesse guizar

Cruz - Reyes Family
4/14/2015

"Ford Edge"

Our experience at this dealership was stress free. I was helped by Jesse Guizar and staff and they were the most friendliest people we have dealt with. This was our third dealership and was afraid that it was going to be the same as the other ones which were not good. As soon as we got there, it was pleasant and didn't feel pressured. I felt like they were helping us in making sure that we were getting a good deal. which we did. We ended up leaving with our dream car thanks to Jesse thank you. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

jesse guizar

A. Davis
4/06/2015

"Not Stressful"

When I went to buy my new car on Saturday, we mis-read the time that the dealership opened, but a friendly young lady was there that worked in the "internet department" on the Ford side asked if we needed any help. She let us know that they weren't exactly open until 9:00 a.m., but she would call Ford side and get us some help. At that point a couple of gentlemen came in. One was from the Ford side, and he introduced us to the product/sales whose name is Tyler Mann. He was very kind, and introduced us to another man that happened to walk in, whom happened to be the team leader/sales man, his name is Larry Perez. He was very patient and kink as well. These men got to work early, and since we were there had no problem jumping right in. They didn't have time to put away their stuff and get situated before their day began. They made us a priority, and made the experience as stress free as possible, and made it such a friendly experience. No haggling, and tons of back and forth business. That was not the case at Citrus Motors Kia, it was as pleasant as could be. Larry was very patient, and allowed us to take as much time to decide on every car that we test drove. Never felt rushed at any point. He gave us space, so we didn't feel like he was listening to every word. He wanted to make sure the car chosen was exactly the car I wanted. Tyler knew every product in that car. He didn't just sound like he knew what he was talking about, he actually knew what he was talking about. He showed us exactly how to use, and set up my navigator, and blue tooth, etc., he was informative. Thank you guys for your patience and help. I have already recommended your dealership to people, based on my experience during the purchase.

Larry Perez, Tyler Mann

socalhoney
3/25/2015

"Buying a new Ford Edge"

I dealt with Jessie Guizar and Kenny Rogers while my husband and myself were looking to purchase a new vehicle and Jessie and Kenny were the two most friendliest people I have dealt with the were sure to gives us a few different options and we knew we didn't have to feel pressured into purchasing a vehicle that day. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Kenny Rogers , jesse guizar

V Cruz
3/24/2015

"Bought a Sportage!!!"

I first experienced Citrus Kia a few months ago. Geneo and Anthaun helped answer all of my questions and thoroughly helped without being pushy. I searched pretty much every dealer within the Inland Empire and had some pretty rough experiences. Thankfully, Citrus Kia was the best! Once I was prepared, I came back to Kia and right away, Geneo helped us again and took us on a test drive in the 2015 Kia Sportage. I fell in love with the vehicle and the service. Anthaun helped us get to a number that I felt more than comfortable with and was completely hassle free. Once I bought my Sportage, Dan C. helped me set up Uvo on my phone and connect to my new vehicle. Overall, I had a very positive experience, especially since it was my first time buying a car of my own. I am thoroughly enthused with my decision to buy from Citrus Kia!

Geneo, Daniel Cook, Anthaun Chambers