Citrus Motors Kia

1375 South Woodruff Way,
Ontario, California 91761
Citrus Motors Kia Info
About Citrus Motors Kia

At Citrus Motors, we believe that your car buying experience should be relaxed and enjoyable. We also understand that, for many people, the process itself can outweigh the joy of purchasing a new car, which is why we offer our exclusive pressure-free guarantee. This simply means that we promise to make shopping for and purchasing a vehicle at Citrus Motors the easiest, most straightforward experience possible

About Citrus Motors Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

socalhoney
3/25/2015

"Buying a new Ford Edge"

I dealt with Jessie Guizar and Kenny Rogers while my husband and myself were looking to purchase a new vehicle and Jessie and Kenny were the two most friendliest people I have dealt with the were sure to gives us a few different options and we knew we didn't have to feel pressured into purchasing a vehicle that day. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Kenny Rogers

V Cruz
3/24/2015

"Bought a Sportage!!!"

I first experienced Citrus Kia a few months ago. Geneo and Anthaun helped answer all of my questions and thoroughly helped without being pushy. I searched pretty much every dealer within the Inland Empire and had some pretty rough experiences. Thankfully, Citrus Kia was the best! Once I was prepared, I came back to Kia and right away, Geneo helped us again and took us on a test drive in the 2015 Kia Sportage. I fell in love with the vehicle and the service. Anthaun helped us get to a number that I felt more than comfortable with and was completely hassle free. Once I bought my Sportage, Dan C. helped me set up Uvo on my phone and connect to my new vehicle. Overall, I had a very positive experience, especially since it was my first time buying a car of my own. I am thoroughly enthused with my decision to buy from Citrus Kia!

Geneo

PastelBuni
3/16/2015

"Buying a new Kia Soul! "

This was my first car purchase and both Ryan and Ceaser (Our salesman) were very helpful and very easy to talk with! I was always dreading going to car dealerships but they made it an enjoyable experience. An added plus was getting me to a price i could afford!

Ryan Charters

Chuck
3/13/2015

"Buying a new Sorrento !"

A very good buying experience! I worked primarily with Darrick and Dan. I picked out a car, Darrick drove to San Diego and picked it up that day, I pcked the car up the next morning ! Dan ( and Gino ) showed me how to operate all the new high tech stuff. I drove off very satisfied !!! Citrus Kia is a great place to buy a new vehicle !!!

Darrick

Charles
3/03/2015

"Honest"

Best car shopping experience I ever had,George was very honest and upfront unlike most dealerships. He worked with me and my family to get the best deal that work for our budget. After all was said & signed I walked out feeling that this is the place I will purchase my next car and my next car. Pretty much they gained a loyal customer. Thanks George & Casey.

Jenarae Dixon
3/02/2015

"Guilt free purchase "

I would have to say that the fact that they don't hassle you and don't chase you around is one great thing. Wonderful service, got me to a price that was decent, filled my water while I was waiting. No one ever forced a car that was out of my price range like most dealerships. Overall great experience.

john lariccia
3/02/2015

"we are happy,thank you for your service."

it was very good,salesmen was very honest and helpful, I would recommend anyone to buy a car from here, It was a good deal and i am very happy with the choice we made,I would buy another car from here!

Reneir,he was very informative and helpful,I was impressed! I don't know how to spell the salesmen name???

ShilohD
3/01/2015

"The best experience"

The best experience we've had at a dealership ever. Tyler Mam and Ceasar Cervmtes were very helpful and not over bearing while we were looking into buying our 2014 kia serento. The whole buying process was very fast. Thanks guys. Lane & Shiloh Dilbeck

Ceasar Cervmtes

Stacii lightfoot
3/01/2015

"Great dealership no forcing!"

This dealership was great. We walked up and started looking in windows and was never rushed nor bothered. Dan was great and I have no complaints. Worked with our every command!

bluefin607
2/28/2015

"freaking awesome!"

Dan and larry were amazing to deal with and everything went extremely smooth all the way through our experience. Very happy with the service we received at citrus kia.

Reviews of Daniel  Cook