Citrus Motors Kia

Citrus Motors Kia Info

Covina Valley Kia

Kathy Wallace
4/11/2016

"I bought two kias from Ontario Kia and did all device work t"

I have had the best customer sales service I bought two cars leasesd one! The service department. Is great they get the job done such great guys Cesar makes sure you leave happy and Jake does a great job! They work hard and I will not buy from anyone else ! Why would I?I have to say I appreciate the coupons the answers to my questions Cesar always makes time for you so should Kia Ontario ! Thank you all the mobbleys

Cesar

MITCHELL
3/18/2016

"A great experience purchasing our first Kia!"

We purchased our first Kia, used, and had a great experience. They were very helpful with the process and our options. We love our car!

Tyler, Larry, and George

Stan
3/03/2016

"MY EXPERIENCE AT CITRUS KIA"

I dealt with Antoine and Ryan. One of my most dreaded experiences is going to a car dealership. However, Antoine and Ryan actually made it somewhat pleasant. That is a compliment coming from me! They were both informative and professional. I just hope if I ever have any problem with my Turbo Optima they are just as responsive as when they sold the car to me.

Antoine and Ryan

Black Friday Guy
12/22/2015

"Service Department"

Had my 2008 Ford Explorer serviced for Oil & Filter Change and 4 brand new Bridgestone Ecopia 422 plus tires .They tried very hard to get the best DOT date on tires but at least they were make 2nd qtr of this year. These are great tires, very quiet and smooth riding. Had a few issues with the vehicle when I picked it up, but Dean the Service Mgr and Jason the General Mgr resolved my issues. I would definetly take my vehicle back. By the way I took advantage of the Black Friday Service Special and received 30% off on Oil Change and Tires. I researched 5 Tire Dealers and this beat everyone's price easily before the $70 Rebate or $140 if you have a Ford Sevice Credit Card???

Dean Service Mgr and Jason General Mgr

Morgie05
11/19/2015

"Best car experience I have ever had!"

I recently bought a car at Kia Citrus Motors in Ontario and I have to say, it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I had been searching for the “right” car for months and had done a lot of research. I was originally looking for a convertible, however, after driving a convertible I felt something was missing. Then I remembered an old TV commercial for Kia and thought I would just stop in to see what they had. When my family and I walked it, I was greeted by Vanessa. Vanessa had just started working for Kia and even though she had only been there for a few weeks, she was extremely helpful. After looking at the Optima, Vanessa took me over to look at the Cadenza. While we were looking at the Cadenza Vanessa brought Ryan (the Team Leader) over to answer any questions I might have. Ryan was very knowledgable and was able to answer all of my questions. After deciding on my color choice, and not finding that in the Optima, Ryan was able to find another model of the Cadenza with a few extra add-ons. We went to dinner to talk about it, but I already knew the car was for me. I came back the following day and was greeted by Vanessa and Ryan and they already had most of the paperwork ready. I thought I was in for a long night of negotiations and frustration but Ryan brought out the manager George and he was very efficient. He shook my hand and said congratulations the car is yours. The price was even better than I had originally thought and within an hour I was sitting in my car learning about all the functions with Tom. I am thankful for the best experience at Kia Citrus Motors. I will be recommending Citrus Motors to all of my friends, if you are thinking about getting a car from Kia I would highly recommend seeing Ryan or Vanessa.

Ryan, Vanessa, George, and Tom

cbell386
11/01/2015

"Bait & switch"

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER! "Wayne" the manager said he would sell the truck for 1 price-ok to come back tomorrow-when we returned-the next day-the manager on staff said he called and Wayne had only said " Would you buy it if I could get the truck for this price?" jacked the price up $500 from what we had agreed on-I am not some 18 year old kid unsure of himself that will fall for this crap! I told them we are done-I will NEVER deal with LIARS! I am following this up with FORD themselves as I have owned F250's F350's Mustangs Focus and Taurus-These dimwits make "the corner used car lot" look legit!

Wayne

kristank2015
10/28/2015

"Best car experience ever! "

I had the best experience with the absolute best people! First of all, I have bought many cars in my life. Most have been not so pleasant experiences. So when I was referred to Citrus Kia from a friend, I instantly got a case of the jitters. However, Brian was so helpful, and worked so hard to make the deal work for me. Gnome was very nice and helpful. And Jimmy was extremely knowledgeable and patient when it came to explaining every detail of my new car. I wish I would have got the name of the guy who had us sign our paperwork because he too was awesome. They made the process seamless. I was out of there within 3 hours and that included extra work on my end that had nothing to do with the guys. I just want to give a big thank you to everyone there that had a part in getting me my car. You will for sure be recommended to everyone I know.

Brian, Gnome, Jimmy, and Brians manager (sorry I didnt get your name)

OliviaS68
10/09/2015

"2016 Mustang "

Kenny and Johnny helped me get my 2016 mustang! I love it! They had great customer service and were very friendly! They worked with me on the payment I wanted to do ??

Kenny and Johnny

Lb83
10/03/2015

"Overall great experience!!!!"

Kenny and Jesse helped me get into my new Fors Fusion! The process was great and easy no hiccups and no pressure!! I will definitely send my friends and family there from now on Citrus Ford Rocks!!! Thanks guys

Kenny and jesse

New Soul 2015
9/10/2015

"Buy a new Kia Soul"

I Teresa Meyerett would like to take this time to Thank Darin and Tyler for making my experience in purchaseing a Kia Soul so very comfortable. Darin worked really hard to meet my demands to make the deal. Tyler was so helpful to show me how everything worked in side my new Soul. I would recommend everyone to go to Citrus for a new vehicle. Thanks again! ????

Darin and Tyler