Classic BMW

6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano, Texas 75024

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Classic BMW
Classic BMW Info

"Bmw Michael Bilicki, and Eddie Samchez is the best. "

Michael ,Bilicki is a wonderful sales associate he knows BMW like the back of his hand. He is very professional at BMW, no pressure he just listens and guides your to your car of your needs. I also met the sales manger Eddie Samchez pre owned sales manager he also was a very big help in my Purchase. I had a great experience with Classic BMW I would recommend to any one!!! Scott O.

Michael Bilicki

September 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Mike & Eddie are an asset to our Pre Owned team . We are excited to hear that you had a great experience with him.

"Service Hassles"

Took the new car in for door fix and to have plates put on. Made it clear several times not to put the plate frame on....of course they put the plate frame on. Also needed to have the driver door fixed as it was not aligned properly and difficult to open. After 2 days they said it was ready - it's worse now than when I dropped it off.

No idea...they kept passing me around to different people. A

September 16, 2014

We are sorry your experience with our Service Department did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is valuable to us because it helps us get better. Please contact Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, 214-778-2701 to discuss your experience.

"First Lease Process - Wonderful Experience "

I just purchased my first lease vehicle from Jim Francis at Classic BMW. He was absolutely wonderful and made the process so quick and simple. Everyone at Classic is incredibly helpful and professional. They truly care about their customer's and making sure that every client leaves happy. I have never experienced better customer service! I look forward to being a member of the Classic BMW family for many years to come.

Jim Francis, Tim Walker, Kelly Bryan

August 04, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Jim is an asset to our sales team and we are excited to hear that you had a great experience with him. Enjoy your new BMW.

"A classy Classic experience"

An excellent experience at Classic BMW of Plano. Dreading the usual high-pressure sales pitch we were treated with respect and courtesy. Thanks, Mike Snyder!

Michael Snyder

June 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business.

"First car purchase"

As a newly single mom of two kids, I recently had to purchase a car. I was nervous because I'd never made a car purchase on my own. I went to another dealer and had a horrible experience. I had almost decided to just make costly repairs on my older vehicle and keep it. My credit union has a preferred dealer program and Classic BMW was listed. I contacted the dealership and they put me in touch with Jim Francis. I told Jim what I was looking for via email and when I arrived at the dealership, he had those cars ready for me to drive. He started with the least expensive option and then let me know what I could add as my budget allowed. Jim gave me a fair price and I didn't have to go through the uncomfortable process of haggling for hours. I could not be happier with the service I received from Jim Francis in sales and Tim Walker in Finance. The gentlemen in the parts department were also fantastic when I bought extra rubber floor mats. I cannot say enough great things about this dealership or the employees. I know my new 328i will fit all my needs and my budget.

Jim Francis

June 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are excited to hear that Jim put you at ease and gave you an great customer service experience. Enjoy your new BMW!

"Avoid"

Tried to take my car here for a state inspection. Took close to 5 hours. Claimed my car was highly modified. Talked to me like I didn't know what was installed on the car. I realize that most of your customers probably buy one due to the badge, and probably don't even know if the car has a dipstick. Some people like the older cars more than the new ones.

June 10, 2014

We are sorry you had an unusual long wait for a state inspection. With highly modified vehicles, there are a lot of extra steps to the process. Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, would like to resolve your concerns and get you taken car of. Please call him at 214-778-2701.

""Robin McCormick""

Robin is the best car saleman I have ever had the experience of meeting. He sold my sister a car and I just happen to be with her. We were in Dallas looking to buy another car but we came across Classic Bmw. It was late and a friday night when we met Robin. He was helping someone else but he stopped to answer a question for us and from that moment he was there until he sold a 2014 bmw 228i. If I'm ever in the market for a Bmw, I would definitley buy one from Robin at Classic Bmw of Dallas. Thanks Robin for the awesome customer serivce and also for just being a very kind and gentle person. Tamra C. Houston, TX

robin mccormick

May 30, 2014

Thank you Tamra for taking the time to write a review. Robin is an asset to our team and we are excited he took great care of you. Enjoy your new 228i!

"Very Bad Support, Worst I have seen in Industry ever"

First appointment was give 2 weeks further as they said we are way too busy, then they called on day of service and rescheduled me two weeks further saying they ran out of loaner vehicles. I explained I travel and can't give car for more than two days or will need to keep loaner for the duration of my travels. After leaving multiple message to service advisor (over 6 hour period) I did not hear back till I escalated the issue, and he was so defensive saying you did not tell me you needed the vehicle done in 2 days. And by the way it went ONLY for Alignment! He cant give loaner for more that 12 hours after repair and I am not allowed to take and part it at the airport! What a Chaos! I recommend everyone reading to never go to Classic BMW and I will not take my business back to them ever! Enough is enough!

Shaun

May 21, 2014

We apologize that we did not communicate to you that we had to order the parts when you made your appointment. We are happy that we were able to ultimately resolve your concern and valet your car into Service. If you need any further assistance, please call, Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, 214-778-2701.

"X-treme Customer Service"

April 17, 2014 I walked into Classic BMW. I knew exactly which car I wanted. Upon arrival as I walked in; I was Greeted with excellent customer service. I explained to the Client Advisor Timothy Gresham exactly what I was looking for. 10 minutes later; he was pulling up front the exact vehicle i wanted. Offered a Test Drive and it was "Sold" in my thoughts after that. TIm was very professional and very prompt with explaining my different purchasing options. I walked out the day a Super Happy 2nd BMW owner. The process was excellent and Stress Free. I would highly recommend to have Tim Gresham; Client Advisor to assist you with your new car purchase.

Timothy Gresham

May 09, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Tim is an excellent Client Advisor and really takes care of his customers. We are excited that you has a great, stress free experience.

"Speechless"

This review is going to be a long and detailed one, so brace yourself. I genuinely hate to post bad reviews, but I have no choice. First - I made an appointment a week or two in advance and planned my schedule accordingly. I requested my tires and alignment to be checked. 9:30 am- Dropped off car and picked up loaner (went smoothly- no big deal) 2 pm - I called to determine status of my requests and was informed I may not get my car back until Saturday April 26th, which was unacceptable as I planned and scheduled to ensure efficiency in time, and this would mean I would miss my mother's birthday :-( 5 pm - I received a call informing me that my car is ready- only a simple tire balance was needed (an hour long procedure at most!) No alignment and tires were needed. I appreciate Classic BMW's honesty in this regard. I picked up the car after sitting through rush hour traffic and waiting almost eight hours for a simple tire balancing. I requested no car washing, which they adhered to. Upon receipt of my vehicle, I noticed a yellow boogery, crusty looking substance on the driver side panel by where the seatbelt is on the interior. I went ahead and cleaned it off myself - again, no big deal. Car was driving and still does, drive great! They did an excellent job of balancing the tires. No shaking at high speeds. Then I discover that I am MISSING a LUGNUT and that ALL OF MY LUGNUTS were loose on one of my tires.....That is just GREAT! Who cares if my tire flies off when I'm going 100 mph down the highway??? They failed to put my tire back on properly, which is again... UNACCEPTABLE. So I contacted them and they sent someone out within two hours to fix it. They seemed willing to fix the situation(s). I really appreciate their willingness to rectify most of the stupid situations I got into as a result of their lack of Customer Service. However, I can't get back those hours of my time that were wasted. Their facility is nice, and they have free Starbucks coffee. I'd personally prefer better service and efficiency than a lounge to relax in. I most likely will not be back as I do not feel respected nor do I feel that they are very trustworthy.

Multiple

May 13, 2014

We do strive to have excellent customer service in every situation, but unfortunately we do miss the mark from time to time. We do apologize that we missed the mark the first time around but are happy that we were able to send a tech to Denton to fix the mistake and ultimately resolve your concern. If you do need further assistance please call, Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, at 214-778-2701.