Classic BMW

BMW of Springfield

Moss Motors BMW

April Niskar
5/07/2016

"Awesome experience, John Brunson is the best!"

After having a bad accident and totalling my car I was forced to find a new one. Having not purchased a car in 20+ years I was a little nervous. John brunson and Classic BMW made the experience easy, fast, and I now have an awesome car that I love! I'll recommend them to anyone!!!

John brunson, Douglas Robbins, Eric Maas

Brandon
4/28/2016

"Fantastic experience purchasing a used car from John Brunson"

John Brunson was fantastic. He answered my questions via text for several days after I looked at the car and while I was shopping around. He was very open and honest which left me with a great feeling about the entire experience. I had done considerable research on the value of the make/model/year and condition of the vehicle that I purchased at Classic BMW and the pricing extremely favorable. I will recommend John and Classic and I will shop there again when the need arises.

John Brunson

Israel
4/27/2016

"John Brunson was great "

John Brunson was excellent. He addressed all my concerns and got me a fair deal. I will be using him and this dealership again. Thanks

John Brunson

Susan E.
4/16/2016

"Classic BMW's John Brunson is the Best!!!"

Classic BMW provided the best experience I have had in purchasing a vehicle. John Brumson did an awesome job informing me about the X3. He showed me about the vehicle and took time to instruct me on all the "bells and whistles". John was so nice and was extremely patient with me. I left with the feeling I could contact him if I had any more questions about my X3 or if I needed any help with my vehicle. Joe Verhey was my financial associate and made the process very easy. He took the time to explain everything I needed to sign and all without any pressure to oversell any extra warranties or insurance. I would highly recommend Classic BMW and working especially with John Brunson and Joe Verhey. - Susan E.

John Brunson and Joe Verhey

chelsea0623
2/05/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

My husband and I just bought a car yesterday from Fred Nour. He was amazing! He was so patient and gave so much of his time, without being pushy at all. I really appreciated Fred's knowledge of the cars I had in mind, and made sure to help find us the best deal. I have to say, I wasn't totally convinced we were actually going to get our car yesterday due to affordability, and to my surprise, we signed the paperwork and bought an X5 by 8pm! Thanks Fred! I can't wait to pick up my new car today!!!

Fred Nour

BettyM
1/13/2016

"Tim Gresham is excellent!"

We bought a new 2016 BMW and Tim was excellent with our experience. I would rate him 10/10. He explained the new equipment and was very exceptional in everything. I will definitely recommend Tim and Classic BMW to all my friends and family. We are very pleased.

Brett B
1/07/2016

"Thanks Classic BMW!"

Was very pleased working with Kelly Brian when shopping for my wife's new car. We weren't familiar with the BMW brand and Kelly was great at explaining the differences in the cars along with all of the features and gadgets in the car we purchased. The overall buying experience was 10/10 and the rest of the staff we've interacted with were all great.

Kelly Brian

test
1/02/2016

"Michael Snyder was exceptional"

Whenever we approached him, he was very helpful and went out of his way to make it a hassle free process. I would definitely recommend him to my friends. alex

Michael Snyder

bpeters500
12/31/2015

"Excellent experience"

Excellent Dealership, like a Country Club when I'm there. Very nice folks! Ron Williamson is my Service Manager and Frank Kearns is my Used Car guy. I would highly recommend the Dealership, Ron for Service and Frank for Used Car Sales. Customer for life ! Excellent experience

Ron Williamson, Frank Kearns

CSCS
12/15/2015

"Outstanding Service"

We have been leasing from Classic since 1998 and it has always been a excellent experience. We have just leased our 7th BMW from Classic. Always treated in a professional manner feeling confident that our sales associate is always concerned about making sure we are completely satisfied. Paul Payne has been our sales associate for our last two leases and nothing but praises for Paul as he continued our wonderful car buying experience. Pat Arnold has been our Service Advisor since our first lease. Whenever our cars needed service we were never disappointed. Always had a "loaner" and service was performed as stated and on time. Pat was always responsive if we ever had questions about our car.

Paul Payne, Pat Arnold