Classic BMW

Momentum BMW and MINI

Moss Motors BMW

chelsea0623
2/05/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

My husband and I just bought a car yesterday from Fred Nour. He was amazing! He was so patient and gave so much of his time, without being pushy at all. I really appreciated Fred's knowledge of the cars I had in mind, and made sure to help find us the best deal. I have to say, I wasn't totally convinced we were actually going to get our car yesterday due to affordability, and to my surprise, we signed the paperwork and bought an X5 by 8pm! Thanks Fred! I can't wait to pick up my new car today!!!

Fred Nour

BettyM
1/13/2016

"Tim Gresham is excellent!"

We bought a new 2016 BMW and Tim was excellent with our experience. I would rate him 10/10. He explained the new equipment and was very exceptional in everything. I will definitely recommend Tim and Classic BMW to all my friends and family. We are very pleased.

Brett B
1/07/2016

"Thanks Classic BMW!"

Was very pleased working with Kelly Brian when shopping for my wife's new car. We weren't familiar with the BMW brand and Kelly was great at explaining the differences in the cars along with all of the features and gadgets in the car we purchased. The overall buying experience was 10/10 and the rest of the staff we've interacted with were all great.

Kelly Brian

test
1/02/2016

"Michael Snyder was exceptional"

Whenever we approached him, he was very helpful and went out of his way to make it a hassle free process. I would definitely recommend him to my friends. alex

Michael Snyder

bpeters500
12/31/2015

"Excellent experience"

Excellent Dealership, like a Country Club when I'm there. Very nice folks! Ron Williamson is my Service Manager and Frank Kearns is my Used Car guy. I would highly recommend the Dealership, Ron for Service and Frank for Used Car Sales. Customer for life ! Excellent experience

Ron Williamson, Frank Kearns

CSCS
12/15/2015

"Outstanding Service"

We have been leasing from Classic since 1998 and it has always been a excellent experience. We have just leased our 7th BMW from Classic. Always treated in a professional manner feeling confident that our sales associate is always concerned about making sure we are completely satisfied. Paul Payne has been our sales associate for our last two leases and nothing but praises for Paul as he continued our wonderful car buying experience. Pat Arnold has been our Service Advisor since our first lease. Whenever our cars needed service we were never disappointed. Always had a "loaner" and service was performed as stated and on time. Pat was always responsive if we ever had questions about our car.

Paul Payne, Pat Arnold

X6beamer
12/13/2015

"Excellent advisor poor mechanic"

Had a problem with blinkers on my BMW x6. First the right and that was repaired with new socket. A week after the left blinker and emergency lights malfunction ed. The mechanic claimed to have fixed it......I paid the bill but as soon as I drove off and luckily turned left the blinker malfunction notice came on . I reversed the vehicle back to the service center. The mechanic did not complete the job but washed the car and that's what I paid for..........my advisor Chip is excellent but there are too many untrustworthy mechanics. Classic needs to review their standards with all mechanics. Disappointed!!!!

Chip (excellent advisor)

Ameet
12/12/2015

"Terrible Customer Service; Worse commitment."

I took my car in for service at 9:04am and they told me there was a 2.5 hr wait. I call back at 1pm at to no avail. At 3 I get ac all from service advisor David telling they will not be ready until 3. I told him to keep my car ready since I need to get it back. I had the rest of the day planned. I called to follow up to speak to a service manager (Chuong or John)- no one called back. I called next day to speak to anyone in Management capacity. The receptionist could not get hold of ANYONE. All I wanted to know why the unfair treatment. They seem to think that the service is good. They don;t realize the inconvenience they caused. Inspection wasn't done neither was the wash. The invoice also says the car wash was done! So 5.5 hrs to do an oil change! Still waiting to hear back!

David Adamcik

Shamil
8/12/2015

"Paul Chadwick did a great job!"

I hit a hog on my way from Big Bend national park back to Dallas and got big dents on driver's door plus external and internal damages to front bumper and few more things. Paul did excellent job managing the process of repairing the car. Great customer service. Can't be happier.

Paul Chadwick

JJenson
7/01/2015

"Joe Kelley @ ClassicBMW"

I just purchased a 2015 535 from Joe. This is the second car I have purchased from Joe and Classic. He worked VERY hard for me to make this deal go through. We did most of the negotiating by phone because I work long hours and don't have much time to sit at the dealership. Joe even came to my office to take my trade back for an appraisal. Once we agreed upon a price, I went to the dealership, ON MY LUNCH BREAK, signed the papers and drove back to work in my new car! HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joe Kelley!!

Joe Kelley