Classic BMW

Plano, Texas 75024
Classic BMW Info

JJenson
7/01/2015

"Joe Kelley @ ClassicBMW"

I just purchased a 2015 535 from Joe. This is the second car I have purchased from Joe and Classic. He worked VERY hard for me to make this deal go through. We did most of the negotiating by phone because I work long hours and don't have much time to sit at the dealership. Joe even came to my office to take my trade back for an appraisal. Once we agreed upon a price, I went to the dealership, ON MY LUNCH BREAK, signed the papers and drove back to work in my new car! HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joe Kelley!!

Joe Kelley

unhappycustomer
5/30/2015

"Unprofessional!"

HORRIBLE SERVICE! I love my BMW, and although I live very close to classic bmw plano, I will NEVER take my car there again. It would take me a novel to explain my situation with them from when I dropped off my car for a detail, inspection, routine service, and back bumper repair. It was two weeks back and forth of "your car is at the collision center" to "no ma'am the car is not here at the collision center." But what really inspired me to write this review was the fact that my car had 20 extra miles on it when I picked it up, not to mention the bass and treble settings were turned ALL the way up.... So nice to know that while my car was "missing" it was really being taken on a joy ride. How UNPROFESSIONAL. Not to mention that both I and other BMW owners had to wait more than 2 hours for a rental car to be pulled up that day, which is where my headache started in the first place, and it didn't just end when I finally picked my car up two weeks later. After filling up their rental with gas, I picked up my car with 3 miles of fuel left and not but 10 minutes after re-filling my own car, the light popped up that I was at minimal engine oil after they were just supposed to service it. This isn't the first time I have experienced trouble with this service center either. Unless you want to deal with idiots, do not buy a car here and do not service your car here.

n/a

Elaine
5/14/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

I had been researching dealerships for some time dreading the car buying experience. My 2007 BMW had 127, 000 plus miles and I wanted a change. I visited a few dealerships, finally, I selected Classic BMW and got Michael Snyder! I did not expect the service and attention I received. I NEVER felt pressured. The experience was exceptional and Michael was very easy to work with. Amanda in Finance was also easy to work with! I may have waited to buy my new 428i, but it was worth it! Thank you Michael and Classic BMW!

Michael Synder

super8sean
5/06/2015

"These Guys go above and beyond"

The service at Classic BMW was exceptional. My sales person Christopher Thomas was very patient with me and allowed me to test drive as many cars as I wanted. The finance manager Joe Verhey was amazing. My credit is average at best, and he worked with me taking into account the fact that I have never been late or missed a car note payment in my life. Most car dealerships just look at your credit score and pass judgment but Joe’s review process had the human touch and BMW gave me a very low interest rate. Classic BMW of Plano has found a customer for life.

Christopher Thomas, Joe Verhey

OCWX1
4/03/2015

"Service review Classic BMW"

I will copy my first email to Classic below followed by an update. ----- I dropped off my vehicle on January 5 and, after a mix up at the loaner counter that Mr. Adamcik resolved, I was on my way. Mr. Adamcik kept me informed about the process and the delays from BMWNA regarding the parts required for the N63 repairs. While the vehicle was in for the N63 recall, I also had several other items I wanted checked including abnormal wind noise at the passenger front door and a wheel repair. Unfortunately, when I picked up my vehicle on January 15, I realized numerous issues with the services performed. The passenger door wind noise was substantially worse and the "adjustment" performed resulted in a door that did not close completely. The latch was horribly misaligned and any one looking at it would have seen the 3/8" extrusion of the door from the body. Also, the wheel was not repaired. And, I noticed a high pitched whistling sound upon acceleration and a decrease in initial power delivery that was not present prior to the repairs. Most concerning, I noticed a noise from the engine bay that was caused by an engine cover that was not secured properly. While affixing the cover correctly, I noticed that your technicians, in the course of the work performed, broke two plastic clips that hold vacuum lines on the engine. Also, lines were not secured in retaining clips and were misrouted. I discovered these issues with a just cursory glance. That was completely unacceptable and I am certain that the repairs were not completed properly. At a minimum, there is a vacuum leak in the turbo system resulting in the whistling sound and loss of power as a result of the repairs performed by your technicians. When I see such sloppy and careless work, I have to question whether all the repairs performed were completed properly. Given the severity of the issues, I find that utterly unacceptable. ----- I sent the above email to the GM and Service Director at Classic and I did receive a response from Chuong Nguyen, service director. He asked that I give his service department one more chance to fix the issues and I agreed. I dropped my X6 off on 3/2 and the Shop Foreman and Chuong met with me. The shop foreman agreed that the issues were unacceptable. He stated that the whistle was probably the active exhaust valve. During the SECOND week they had the car, they stated that the noise was normal. I refused to accept that and BMWNA got involved. 14 days later, Classic discovered that it was in fact a vacuum related issue, the pump they installed was bad. Oh, and the wind noise, that Classic stated was "normal" was easily fixed with a new seal. The old seal had a small tear in it. I would not let this service deparment fix my lawnmower. To add insult to injury, I picked up my car to find that it was filthy, had numerous tar and grease blobs on the paint and had 12 miles of range left and no gas! I dropped it with over 1/4 of a tank. This dealership service department is completely incompetant and they clearly do not care about their customers. The manner in which my vehicle was returned was clearly retaliatory (or grossly incompetent).

David Adamcik, Chuong Nguyen

April 13, 2015

We apologize that we messed up. We appreciate your feedback because it only helps us get better. We have something in the mail for you.

mrscaston
3/26/2015

"I'm in the bmw club now."

I've been wanting a bmw for years now and decided that since I'm making some major strides towards my career goals I'll reward myself with a new car. When I first arrived I was met by leann by sheer accident actually. I had questions and she answered them. I told her I would return and there was no pressure. I went to another bmw dealership and asked questions and I was given the run around. I emailed leann to ask her the same questions and instead of responding, she called me and addressed all my questions. Again no pressure. I convinced my husband to go and have a look at the car I liked and at the time they sealed the deal without my knowledge (my husband and Leann surprised me with this car). I visited two more times (all within a two week period) and test drove several models to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Unbeknownst to me, Leann and my husband had already finished everything. Long story short, I got the car that I wanted with the specifications that I wanted. I also took my car back to get my windows tinted and received a loaner vehicle to go to work in until my tint job was finished. I purchased some accessories and Leann was instrumental in talking to the right person to get me what I needed in a timely manner. I wasn't there when the contract was signed so I can't speak to the negotiations but my husband reported that the notes are where he wants them to be and there was no hassle. Because I haven't had my car that long, I haven't had to use the service department but my sales person Leann was awesome and she gave me just enough room to make the decision without feeling pressured to buy and I felt valued as a customer. Because my husband is the primary income earner, I've experienced the cold shoulder from some dealerships because they feel as though they are wasting their time but that was not my experience here. Overall, I feel as thought I received quality service and a quality vehicle at a decent price and as long as Leann is there, I'll continue to bring my business to her.

Leann Mccants

March 26, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Congrats on you new BMW. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with Leann.

Shamil
2/26/2015

"Great experience with Robin McCormick"

It was my most straightforward, comfortable and fast car buying experience! Robin was just great! Will recommend him to my friends and anybody who wants superior customer service, good deal and efficiency. In about 30 min I got best customer service, new X3 for a purchase price I was comfortable with and that great feeling that you did something right.

Robin McCormick

February 27, 2015

Thanks for the review. Robin does deliver excellent customer service to all of his clients. Thanks for your business and congrats on your new X3.

jbohiostatetx
2/21/2015

"Quality service and quality vehicle"

I have purchased a handful of vehicles from Classic BMW, and my two most recent ones from Michael Snyder. I have had great experiences with their body shop, new/used sales and service department. I highly recommend Mr. Snyder if you are in the market for a new or used BMW. He is very knowledgeable, personable and does a great job helping you through the process. I would like to thank Mr. Snyder for his help with our most recent X5 and Classic BMW for being a great dealership.

Michael Snyder

February 23, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your continued business.

Tbsbmw
2/05/2015

"Great experience buying at Classic !"

I bought a pre owned BMW in December and had a great experience working with Michael. The whole buying process was easy start to finish and Michael has always been available for a number of post purchase questions that I've had, even helped me program my garage door opener to the car. He will be the first person I call next time I'm in the market for a car.

Michael Bilicki

February 10, 2015

Thanks for your review. Mike is an asset to our sales team and we are glad to hear that you had such a great experience

AGTZ
1/25/2015

"Worst Experience Ever. "

I have bought many cars before from other dealers, but I have never had such a bad experience. My husband and I drove from Arlington to Plano to visit a few dealerships.. I had in mind what I was looking for, and what my budget was. We saw a few cars with the sales man, but he really tried to push a diesel on me. When I clearly made it known that it was not how much I wanted to spend on the purchase. We eventually found another car like the kind I had in mind. Long story short, through the car process there was a comment made to my husband when the sales man didn't like my response to a question. tried to blow it off.. But it really just bugged me. It's rude. I'm not sure if he thought I was a serious customer or what. Because while he was dealing with me, he was also calling his other customers. (They were obviously much more important that we were) when we got to the office to talk numbers or something. He told me to tell him what the price range I was looking for was, so that he could take it to his manager to see what could be done. I told him the proce and he didn't even bother to take it to his manager to review. He looked at me like I was dumb or something. Never did he ask me for my info so he could follow up with me, or anything. My husband and I just looked at each other and got up and said "well, I guess we will keep looking" it was like he just tossed his business card at me. My husband and I ended up going to another dealership and purchasing the exact same car there with even less miles for the price range I was looking for. That sales man at the dealership made an effort to work with me and so did his manager. I am very disappointment with Classic BMW. I have never had such a horrible experience.

Michael Snyder

January 27, 2015

We are very sorry for your experience. We have addressed your concern and appreciate your feedback. We do strive for excellence, but we clearly fell short in your circumstance. We would like the chance to win back your confidence with the service of your new Vehicle. Please reach out to Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, 214-778-2701 or cnguyen@classicbmw.com if you need future assistance.