Classic BMW

Classic BMW
Classic BMW Info

terryjohnston
12/14/2014

"Classic proved to be a class operation."

Multiple BMW buyer from Classic. I had issues with my latest purchase, a 2013 650 Gran Coupe. Beautiful car, but it had some fairly major problems. John Kobell, GM at Classic, stepped in and was my champion with BMW North America. I can't say enough about how customer centric he and the entire staff at Classic BMW was. Long story short, BMW North America facilitated with extra incentives due to my numerous problems, and I'm now in a brand new 2015 M5. It would not have happened if John had not taken the lead and pushed BMW to get me pacified. Great job by John and the entire team at Classic. Tremendous dealership.

John Kobell, Jim Francis

December 15, 2014

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that John was able to resolve your concerns. Congrats on your new M5! We appreciate your years of business with us.

rsnelling
11/03/2014

"Best Experience Ever"

Diane and I are very pleased with the X3 CPO. The car is fantastic and the attention received at Classic BMW was superb. Michael Snyder provided excellent service taking care of every detail to make our buying experience very easy. He was able to answer all our questions regarding the vehicle and took time teaching us about the newest features of the car. Thank you and we recommend Michael very highly. Rob and Diane Snelling

Michael Snyder

November 05, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business. Mike is an asset to our sales team and we are glad that you had an excellent experience with him.

November 05, 2014

Sodaniell
9/29/2014

"Bmw Michael Bilicki, and Eddie Samchez is the best. "

Michael ,Bilicki is a wonderful sales associate he knows BMW like the back of his hand. He is very professional at BMW, no pressure he just listens and guides your to your car of your needs. I also met the sales manger Eddie Samchez pre owned sales manager he also was a very big help in my Purchase. I had a great experience with Classic BMW I would recommend to any one!!! Scott O.

Michael Bilicki

September 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Mike & Eddie are an asset to our Pre Owned team . We are excited to hear that you had a great experience with him.

PWR
9/13/2014

"Service Hassles"

Took the new car in for door fix and to have plates put on. Made it clear several times not to put the plate frame on....of course they put the plate frame on. Also needed to have the driver door fixed as it was not aligned properly and difficult to open. After 2 days they said it was ready - it's worse now than when I dropped it off.

No idea...they kept passing me around to different people. A

September 16, 2014

We are sorry your experience with our Service Department did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is valuable to us because it helps us get better. Please contact Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, 214-778-2701 to discuss your experience.

ashleybeall
8/01/2014

"First Lease Process - Wonderful Experience "

I just purchased my first lease vehicle from Jim Francis at Classic BMW. He was absolutely wonderful and made the process so quick and simple. Everyone at Classic is incredibly helpful and professional. They truly care about their customer's and making sure that every client leaves happy. I have never experienced better customer service! I look forward to being a member of the Classic BMW family for many years to come.

Jim Francis, Tim Walker, Kelly Bryan

August 04, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Jim is an asset to our sales team and we are excited to hear that you had a great experience with him. Enjoy your new BMW.

GavinT
6/23/2014

"A classy Classic experience"

An excellent experience at Classic BMW of Plano. Dreading the usual high-pressure sales pitch we were treated with respect and courtesy. Thanks, Mike Snyder!

Michael Snyder

June 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business.

melmchenry
6/22/2014

"First car purchase"

As a newly single mom of two kids, I recently had to purchase a car. I was nervous because I'd never made a car purchase on my own. I went to another dealer and had a horrible experience. I had almost decided to just make costly repairs on my older vehicle and keep it. My credit union has a preferred dealer program and Classic BMW was listed. I contacted the dealership and they put me in touch with Jim Francis. I told Jim what I was looking for via email and when I arrived at the dealership, he had those cars ready for me to drive. He started with the least expensive option and then let me know what I could add as my budget allowed. Jim gave me a fair price and I didn't have to go through the uncomfortable process of haggling for hours. I could not be happier with the service I received from Jim Francis in sales and Tim Walker in Finance. The gentlemen in the parts department were also fantastic when I bought extra rubber floor mats. I cannot say enough great things about this dealership or the employees. I know my new 328i will fit all my needs and my budget.

Jim Francis

June 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are excited to hear that Jim put you at ease and gave you an great customer service experience. Enjoy your new BMW!

Black528
6/05/2014

"Avoid"

Tried to take my car here for a state inspection. Took close to 5 hours. Claimed my car was highly modified. Talked to me like I didn't know what was installed on the car. I realize that most of your customers probably buy one due to the badge, and probably don't even know if the car has a dipstick. Some people like the older cars more than the new ones.

June 10, 2014

We are sorry you had an unusual long wait for a state inspection. With highly modified vehicles, there are a lot of extra steps to the process. Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, would like to resolve your concerns and get you taken car of. Please call him at 214-778-2701.

tamrac
5/29/2014

""Robin McCormick""

Robin is the best car saleman I have ever had the experience of meeting. He sold my sister a car and I just happen to be with her. We were in Dallas looking to buy another car but we came across Classic Bmw. It was late and a friday night when we met Robin. He was helping someone else but he stopped to answer a question for us and from that moment he was there until he sold a 2014 bmw 228i. If I'm ever in the market for a Bmw, I would definitley buy one from Robin at Classic Bmw of Dallas. Thanks Robin for the awesome customer serivce and also for just being a very kind and gentle person. Tamra C. Houston, TX

robin mccormick

May 30, 2014

Thank you Tamra for taking the time to write a review. Robin is an asset to our team and we are excited he took great care of you. Enjoy your new 228i!

RajC
5/09/2014

"Very Bad Support, Worst I have seen in Industry ever"

First appointment was give 2 weeks further as they said we are way too busy, then they called on day of service and rescheduled me two weeks further saying they ran out of loaner vehicles. I explained I travel and can't give car for more than two days or will need to keep loaner for the duration of my travels. After leaving multiple message to service advisor (over 6 hour period) I did not hear back till I escalated the issue, and he was so defensive saying you did not tell me you needed the vehicle done in 2 days. And by the way it went ONLY for Alignment! He cant give loaner for more that 12 hours after repair and I am not allowed to take and part it at the airport! What a Chaos! I recommend everyone reading to never go to Classic BMW and I will not take my business back to them ever! Enough is enough!

Shaun

May 21, 2014

We apologize that we did not communicate to you that we had to order the parts when you made your appointment. We are happy that we were able to ultimately resolve your concern and valet your car into Service. If you need any further assistance, please call, Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, 214-778-2701.