Classic BMW

Plano, Texas 75024
Classic BMW Info

mrscaston
3/26/2015

"I'm in the bmw club now."

I've been wanting a bmw for years now and decided that since I'm making some major strides towards my career goals I'll reward myself with a new car. When I first arrived I was met by leann by sheer accident actually. I had questions and she answered them. I told her I would return and there was no pressure. I went to another bmw dealership and asked questions and I was given the run around. I emailed leann to ask her the same questions and instead of responding, she called me and addressed all my questions. Again no pressure. I convinced my husband to go and have a look at the car I liked and at the time they sealed the deal without my knowledge (my husband and Leann surprised me with this car). I visited two more times (all within a two week period) and test drove several models to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Unbeknownst to me, Leann and my husband had already finished everything. Long story short, I got the car that I wanted with the specifications that I wanted. I also took my car back to get my windows tinted and received a loaner vehicle to go to work in until my tint job was finished. I purchased some accessories and Leann was instrumental in talking to the right person to get me what I needed in a timely manner. I wasn't there when the contract was signed so I can't speak to the negotiations but my husband reported that the notes are where he wants them to be and there was no hassle. Because I haven't had my car that long, I haven't had to use the service department but my sales person Leann was awesome and she gave me just enough room to make the decision without feeling pressured to buy and I felt valued as a customer. Because my husband is the primary income earner, I've experienced the cold shoulder from some dealerships because they feel as though they are wasting their time but that was not my experience here. Overall, I feel as thought I received quality service and a quality vehicle at a decent price and as long as Leann is there, I'll continue to bring my business to her.

Leann Mccants

March 26, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Congrats on you new BMW. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with Leann.

Shamil
2/26/2015

"Great experience with Robin McCormick"

It was my most straightforward, comfortable and fast car buying experience! Robin was just great! Will recommend him to my friends and anybody who wants superior customer service, good deal and efficiency. In about 30 min I got best customer service, new X3 for a purchase price I was comfortable with and that great feeling that you did something right.

Robin McCormick

February 27, 2015

Thanks for the review. Robin does deliver excellent customer service to all of his clients. Thanks for your business and congrats on your new X3.

jbohiostatetx
2/21/2015

"Quality service and quality vehicle"

I have purchased a handful of vehicles from Classic BMW, and my two most recent ones from Michael Snyder. I have had great experiences with their body shop, new/used sales and service department. I highly recommend Mr. Snyder if you are in the market for a new or used BMW. He is very knowledgeable, personable and does a great job helping you through the process. I would like to thank Mr. Snyder for his help with our most recent X5 and Classic BMW for being a great dealership.

February 23, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your continued business.

Tbsbmw
2/05/2015

"Great experience buying at Classic !"

I bought a pre owned BMW in December and had a great experience working with Michael. The whole buying process was easy start to finish and Michael has always been available for a number of post purchase questions that I've had, even helped me program my garage door opener to the car. He will be the first person I call next time I'm in the market for a car.

Michael Bilicki

February 10, 2015

Thanks for your review. Mike is an asset to our sales team and we are glad to hear that you had such a great experience

AGTZ
1/25/2015

"Worst Experience Ever. "

I have bought many cars before from other dealers, but I have never had such a bad experience. My husband and I drove from Arlington to Plano to visit a few dealerships.. I had in mind what I was looking for, and what my budget was. We saw a few cars with the sales man, but he really tried to push a diesel on me. When I clearly made it known that it was not how much I wanted to spend on the purchase. We eventually found another car like the kind I had in mind. Long story short, through the car process there was a comment made to my husband when the sales man didn't like my response to a question. tried to blow it off.. But it really just bugged me. It's rude. I'm not sure if he thought I was a serious customer or what. Because while he was dealing with me, he was also calling his other customers. (They were obviously much more important that we were) when we got to the office to talk numbers or something. He told me to tell him what the price range I was looking for was, so that he could take it to his manager to see what could be done. I told him the proce and he didn't even bother to take it to his manager to review. He looked at me like I was dumb or something. Never did he ask me for my info so he could follow up with me, or anything. My husband and I just looked at each other and got up and said "well, I guess we will keep looking" it was like he just tossed his business card at me. My husband and I ended up going to another dealership and purchasing the exact same car there with even less miles for the price range I was looking for. That sales man at the dealership made an effort to work with me and so did his manager. I am very disappointment with Classic BMW. I have never had such a horrible experience.

January 27, 2015

We are very sorry for your experience. We have addressed your concern and appreciate your feedback. We do strive for excellence, but we clearly fell short in your circumstance. We would like the chance to win back your confidence with the service of your new Vehicle. Please reach out to Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, 214-778-2701 or cnguyen@classicbmw.com if you need future assistance.

JB
1/18/2015

"Change Needed"

I had made a decision to move up to a new model vehicle over the Christmas Holidays. With this in mind, I found myself at multiple dealerships in Plano, Texas, ending up at the Classic BMW. Leann McCants was assigned to be my guide on helping me decide on a vehicle that met my requirements and budget. She was extremely helpful, casual, and friendly to where I felt relaxed in which can almost, in most cases, be a strenuous purchasing exercise. Leann was great to work with after the holidays; No pressure, No stress, great understanding and the result...I purchased my first ever BMW. I am happy to say Leann delivered the customer experience I believe every car buyer would want!

Leann McCants

January 26, 2015

Thank you for you review! We appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review.

zblaik
1/17/2015

"Poor, lazy do nothing employee loounging aroud not helpful"

I went to the dealership this Sat 1/17/15. I had some concerns and questions about my 2013 BMW that I had for one month. There were many employees sitting around doing nothing. There were 2 employees eating cookies in the service department that said they only take care of car washes. The service supervisor refused to talk to me and he sent me to another guy who was reluctant to do anything about my 5 concerns about the car. He was willing to make all sort of excuses than help. I finally decided to get a courtesy car was before I left. However, They said it will take 2.5 hours because they are "busy"!. I was wanting to buy floor mats for my new car, however at that point I was disgusted by my experience and was reluctant to even buy my floor mats from that place. They were stupid and arrogant to where they made me upset with the brand and with my purchase. So much for "excellence in service" !!. I would not go back and don not recommend that dealership.

sorry do not remeber

February 13, 2015

We apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your visit. We would like to schedule a session with one of our Geniuses to resolve your concerns about your BMW. Please contact Chuong Nguyen, Service Director, cnguyen@classicbmw.com.

partoo
1/08/2015

"Leann made it happen for me!"

Leann McCants got me into my dream car! I have been wanting a BMW most of my driving life and she made it happen for me this past December. I still can't believe it and go look at my 328i just sitting in the garage to make sure it is still "real". She is knowledgeable and the process was so friendly and easy. I don't know why I never did it before now! Guess I was just waiting for her at Classic!

Leann McCants

January 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business. We are excited to hear that you had a great experience with Leann.

terryjohnston
12/14/2014

"Classic proved to be a class operation."

Multiple BMW buyer from Classic. I had issues with my latest purchase, a 2013 650 Gran Coupe. Beautiful car, but it had some fairly major problems. John Kobell, GM at Classic, stepped in and was my champion with BMW North America. I can't say enough about how customer centric he and the entire staff at Classic BMW was. Long story short, BMW North America facilitated with extra incentives due to my numerous problems, and I'm now in a brand new 2015 M5. It would not have happened if John had not taken the lead and pushed BMW to get me pacified. Great job by John and the entire team at Classic. Tremendous dealership.

John Kobell, Jim Francis

December 15, 2014

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that John was able to resolve your concerns. Congrats on your new M5! We appreciate your years of business with us.

rsnelling
11/03/2014

"Best Experience Ever"

Diane and I are very pleased with the X3 CPO. The car is fantastic and the attention received at Classic BMW was superb. Michael Snyder provided excellent service taking care of every detail to make our buying experience very easy. He was able to answer all our questions regarding the vehicle and took time teaching us about the newest features of the car. Thank you and we recommend Michael very highly. Rob and Diane Snelling

November 05, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business. Mike is an asset to our sales team and we are glad that you had an excellent experience with him.

November 05, 2014