Classic BMW

Moss Motors BMW

Alex
7/25/2016

"Leann McCants-Service Superstar"

Leann was the only sales professional out of two dealerships and three sales professionals to take the time to answer all of my petty, yet important to me, questions! What's more is...she delivered. I got the car I wanted with way more features than i was expecting and I got it at the price I wanted. The professional sales experience that Leann brings to the table is refreshing!

Leann McCants

chris95
7/16/2016

"Great experience with Mark Fresard!"

Mark Fresard was very helpful and picked me up at the airport. Communication was great and transaction was smooth! Would definitely buy from him again.

Mark Fresard

stocksure
7/16/2016

"I've Had 4 BMWs - Don't Buy From Here"

On Tuesday, 7/12, I called about my 335i being part of the Takata air bag recall and was told I would be given a loaner until the part came in - and scheduled for Friday, 7/15. Called at Noon on Friday to confirm but then received a call at 2:30pm from Alex Smith saying that the loaner program had been cancelled...even though there wasn't a set date for the airbag replacement! So the program was cancelled between calling to confirm at 12pm and 2:30pm? Give me a break. I still went in at 3pm hoping it was some sort of mistake. Nope. Spoke with Robert Hamilton and he said the program was cancelled. He said he wanted to help but didn't actually offer any solutions. Him being somewhat nice is the only reason I'm not giving 1 star - but I think Classic BMW does deserve 1 star because it's probably within his power to provide a loaner car as was already scheduled. What kind of service department cancels a scheduled loaner 30 minutes prior? I am on my 3rd M3 and 4th BMW overall and purchasing an X5 this month. I bring my current M3 to Classic for service but I will NEVER come back for service or purchase. You have not only lost a lifelong customer but also created someone who will let anyone and everyone know of their experience for years to come. The people I have already told have laughed at how ridiculous it is to cancel a scheduled loaner 30 min before the appt. It should have been honored. I am emailing my experience to John Kobell, Chuong Nguyen, and BMW North America. Along with posting reviews on Yelp, Google, and Bimmerpost. To make matters even worse, BMW of Dallas is still providing the loaner program! I am now stuck with a death airbag that's caused numerous deaths and injuries. Thanks Class BMW!

Robert Hamilton, Alex Smith

April Niskar
5/07/2016

"Awesome experience, John Brunson is the best!"

After having a bad accident and totalling my car I was forced to find a new one. Having not purchased a car in 20+ years I was a little nervous. John brunson and Classic BMW made the experience easy, fast, and I now have an awesome car that I love! I'll recommend them to anyone!!!

John brunson, Douglas Robbins, Eric Maas

Brandon
4/28/2016

"Fantastic experience purchasing a used car from John Brunson"

John Brunson was fantastic. He answered my questions via text for several days after I looked at the car and while I was shopping around. He was very open and honest which left me with a great feeling about the entire experience. I had done considerable research on the value of the make/model/year and condition of the vehicle that I purchased at Classic BMW and the pricing extremely favorable. I will recommend John and Classic and I will shop there again when the need arises.

John Brunson

Israel
4/27/2016

"John Brunson was great "

John Brunson was excellent. He addressed all my concerns and got me a fair deal. I will be using him and this dealership again. Thanks

John Brunson

Susan E.
4/16/2016

"Classic BMW's John Brunson is the Best!!!"

Classic BMW provided the best experience I have had in purchasing a vehicle. John Brumson did an awesome job informing me about the X3. He showed me about the vehicle and took time to instruct me on all the "bells and whistles". John was so nice and was extremely patient with me. I left with the feeling I could contact him if I had any more questions about my X3 or if I needed any help with my vehicle. Joe Verhey was my financial associate and made the process very easy. He took the time to explain everything I needed to sign and all without any pressure to oversell any extra warranties or insurance. I would highly recommend Classic BMW and working especially with John Brunson and Joe Verhey. - Susan E.

John Brunson and Joe Verhey

chelsea0623
2/05/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

My husband and I just bought a car yesterday from Fred Nour. He was amazing! He was so patient and gave so much of his time, without being pushy at all. I really appreciated Fred's knowledge of the cars I had in mind, and made sure to help find us the best deal. I have to say, I wasn't totally convinced we were actually going to get our car yesterday due to affordability, and to my surprise, we signed the paperwork and bought an X5 by 8pm! Thanks Fred! I can't wait to pick up my new car today!!!

Fred Nour

BettyM
1/13/2016

"Tim Gresham is excellent!"

We bought a new 2016 BMW and Tim was excellent with our experience. I would rate him 10/10. He explained the new equipment and was very exceptional in everything. I will definitely recommend Tim and Classic BMW to all my friends and family. We are very pleased.

Brett B
1/07/2016

"Thanks Classic BMW!"

Was very pleased working with Kelly Brian when shopping for my wife's new car. We weren't familiar with the BMW brand and Kelly was great at explaining the differences in the cars along with all of the features and gadgets in the car we purchased. The overall buying experience was 10/10 and the rest of the staff we've interacted with were all great.

Kelly Brian