Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

1959 Lifetime Reviews

Jimmy Britt Chevrolet

PSKMitchell
8/18/2016

"Dana Jones was awesome! "

After having some issues with someone who is no longer employed with the company . Dana Jones corrected the mistake and made my visit very easy. He also took time out to explain to me my warranty policy. I really appreciate the customer service he and his team exhibited !

Dana Jones

ticked off
7/25/2016

"terrible service department"

Multiple problems using this service department . After probably 8 visits on my 2015 Acadia engine noise that this department never could fix....GMC replaced my car . My first oil change on this new one....car started smoking badly and car was skipping when my wife left...took back and found out they had overfilled oil ...then they just act like ...oh well...don't use this place!!!

Andrew Harper

Sheila M
7/24/2016

"customer service at it's finest!"

As soon as we exited our vehicle upon arrival on the lot, Hailyn displayed the utmost in customer service and within minutes we felt we had known her for years. Her knowledge and ability to answer all of our questions and quickly and efficiently help us compare and evaluate our choices down to our final selection was unparalelled. We have purchased several vehicles from many dealers throughout the years but our experience with Hailyn and Alison makes me want to purchase from them again. Keep up the great work.

Hailyn Bryant

apmals
6/29/2016

"NEW PURCHASE"

I want to thank the entire crew at Classic Buick Gmc for their hard work and effort assisting me in my new vehicle purchase.Everyone I worked with was very nice and helpful.I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Bruce Borque

Rhonda
6/28/2016

"Awesone and Professional "

I purchased a 2016 Buick Lacrosse. The beginning of the process was the same as the end. My experience with the staff at Classic Buick GMC Cadillac was very pleasant, professional, and the staff was so courtesy. It was amazing to witness how there only concern was to make sure I receive what I wonted. I was really amazed at how they took the time and listen and worked with me until I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Thank You Elmorio, Alsion, and Otis you guys\girl ROCK!

Elmorio Austin
Otis Coles

dmccollough
6/21/2016

"Great experience."

The only "negative" if you want to call it that, was that I was unable to get the price I wanted for my trade-in.

Josh Rigdon

dallassamuel_2013
6/20/2016

"Extended Warranty Service"

I recently had to use my extended warranty on my Buick Lacrosse. After three years my battery went dead. I contacted my Service Advisor, Mary Williams, and she contacted GM and my battery was replaced free of charge. She also assisted me in the replacement of a damaged tire, Ms. Williams is very helpful in all services need.

Mary Williams

Michael Anthony
5/31/2016

"Unexpected Buying Experience"

The personnel I experienced while purchasing my Sierra Denali was diffidently an unexpected pleasure throughout the entire process!! I understand why the Dealership is called Classic because everyone I met was a class act.

Otis Coles
Parnell Pitts

Tdellin71
5/29/2016

"My best vehicle purchase experience ever."

This was the most stress-free, comfortable experience that I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle. From start to finish, it was truly a pleasure.

Lamont Johnson
Shaquita Williams
Saadiq Shakur
Brett Echols

Many cats
5/17/2016

"Excellant"

The experience was 1st class . Upon entering the building we were immediately greeted graciously and helpfully. This has been my experience, having purchased at least a dozen new Cadillacs at the Montgomery dealership over the past 3 decades. Our sales representative was Chase Johnson , making the transition go comfortably and smoothly. Tony Burkhalter has , for years, taken skillful care of all our previous Cadillacs. Alison Taylor worked efficaciously with the team. Danny Brantly was most helpful , leading to a most gratifying experience.

Danny Brantley