Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

833 Eastern Blvd,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Why CLASSIC Buick GMC Cadillac? CLASSIC Buick GMC Cadillac is the leading Cadillac and leading Buick dealer in Central Alabama and now we proudly offer GMC! We have the highest Customer Satisfaction in our region! That's all due to our great people. Whether you are in the dealership for service, parts, or looking for a new car, our employees are the best. "Come in and enjoy the CLASSIC experience"

About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

Go GMC
4/22/2015

"Comfortable Classic"

Nice pleasant folks, comfortable place. Helpful with car I was driving which would not crank!! Good time to be buying a car I guess!! Fake flowers out front need to go, sorry look cheap.

A Satisfied Customer
4/20/2015

"Smooth Transaction"

A great staff and outstanding customer service took the stress out of buying a vehicle. I would highly recommend Classic Buick GMC Cadillac to anyone that are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Aaliyah
4/15/2015

"Amazing Staff and Good Customer Service"

I was recommended to Josh by my mother. I was greeted as soon as I arrived and the front desk clerk was very nice and told me he would be with me in a second. Josh greeted me and then I told him what I wanted and what was my price limit was. Once he knew what I wanted he then grabbed the IPAD and showed me different cars that he thought I would qualify for. He told me I could go outside and look at the cars that he had showed me on the IPAD. Once we arrived outside I instantly fell in love with the all black Buick Regal. He then asked me if I wanted to test drive it and of course you knew I could not pass that opportunity up. I loved the way the car drove and was for certain that it had to be mine. I told him I was not ready to purchase yet due to some situations and that I still wanted to look around being that this is my first car I was purchasing by myself. Josh and his manager Otis then went over things with me about the car and what I would need to do if I decided to purchase the car. They both were very helpful with that situation. I felt as if even if I were not purchasing today they still cared that I was satisfied and not just wanting the sale. I came back about two weeks later for the car and purchased it. Josh made sure that I was taking care of before I left the dealership. A couple weeks later my tire sensor was having problems and would not go off. Josh took care of me and made sure it was done and that I didn't have anymore problems before I left. I will say Josh has very good customer service and it shows he really cares about his clients and not just about making sales and commission. I would recommend this dealership and for sure Josh for anyone who is looking for a new car.

RIcoLove
4/14/2015

"Great cusomer service"

My salesperson's name was Elmorio and Justin. They was phenomenal. Great customer service and they was super nice. They were very knowledgeable of GMC policy and procedures. Thanks to them I was able to drive off the lot with a new 2015 Buick Lacrosse vehicle. Alison in finances also contribute to my new car. Thanks to the whole team at Classic Buick GMC Cadillac!

PaulBS
4/12/2015

"Great Truck, Great Service with Tim Tano and Chris Corona"

Timothy Tanos did a great job with the sale. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. Chris Corona also did a great job with the finance. Both where great individuals.

Chris Corona

JoeSmith
4/11/2015

"My experience at Classic Buick GMC Cadillac "

I purchased a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali XL this week and I must say that I have loved every moment of it. I had the pleasure of working with Elmorio, Justin, and Saadiq, and ;they all made my purchase very smooth. You guys did a great job and I will be going back in a couple of months to get my wife a car!

Karl and JoAnn
4/10/2015

"Our new Terrain fits perfect"

We wanted to get something bigger than we had. Josh was so helpful to find just the right vehicle that would fit our need and our budget. They gave us full KBB price on our trade and all the discounts they could find. The 2015 Terrain was the answer to our search. Josh went above and beyond what we were expecting from a salesman as young as he is. Great bunch of folks at Classic and we are glad we stopped there in our new SUV search. If you are looking for a new car just go there first because it will be the last stop that is needed. Thanks Alison for walking us through the paperwork and getting us on our way so easy. Karl & JoAnn

dhall
4/09/2015

"Got what I wanted!"

I originally came to look at some of the Cadillacs that I had seen online; but after sitting in them I knew they were going to be bit too small. Joshua was very patient in allowing me to sit in and view several cars on the lot. I finally came across a vehicle that I had previously rented and enjoyed driving. Joshua again got the keys and allowed me to sit in and test drive this vehicle. It was the vehicle that I really wanted out of all the other cars on the lot. He, Saadiq, Alison, Otis, and Justin worked to get the car within the budget that I originally set out. I am very happy with my purchase and will be back next year when we look for my wife a vehicle.

Catherine
4/09/2015

"I Love My New Car!"

Thank you Josh, Justin and Saadiq -- I am now driving the car I dreamed of owning, but didn't think I could afford. You guys were awesome and I am one happy customer!!!

reba2692
4/03/2015

"Thanks Josh,Justin and Alison "

This was the best experience I have ever had in a dealership. The whole dealership treated me like a person not a credit score. THANKS

Reviews of Justin Chretien