Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

833 Eastern Blvd,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Classic Buick GMC Cadillac invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

Ddot00
4/29/2016

"It's was an ok experience"

I had been to a few different dealerships in the Montgomery area for a couple of weeks. When I drove into the parking lot I was greeted by somebody who was friendly. She helped me find a car and let me test drive it. I liked it. I bought it. We had financing already worked out with our bank so when I told them that I felt like they treated me a little different from then on out, not in a good way. But it could have also been that I was tired of dealing with car salesman from all the places I'd been.

Hailyn Bryant

39reg
4/27/2016

"Shattered the stereotypical purchase experience..."

Courteous, Professional, Knowledgable and Respectful. This team made my purchase seamless. Tim worked hard to make sure we found the truck that fit my requirements. I would highly recommend contacting Tim if your in the market for a new car or truck...

aadan877
4/27/2016

"Happy we stopped in"

I am loving this car. I am so thankful to my salesman, Mr. Larry Hudson for everything you did to assist me. I really meant it when I rang that "satisfied customer" bell with all my might. I could not have asked for a better person to help me chose a vehicle. I am so glad that my husband and I were lead to you. You treated us well and that made us more eager to buy from you. May God bless you continuously, A. Daniels

iseraaj19
4/19/2016

"Wonderful Experience at GMC"

Larry Hudson was my final sale representative, and he was phenomenal! He took his time to show me EVERY feature of the car, and went over them again right before I drove it off the lot. He was very patient with me while he helped me connect my WiFi, OnStar, and Bluetooth. He gave me a great test drive experience, allowing me to drive it on the highway and interstate. He also worked hard to find me great rebates. Everyone that I dealt with was very nice. I made initial contact with Timothy Tanos who was very nice. I took my initial test drive with Tim and he really wowed me with the features from the car. He patiently explained many things to me from what a rebate was to how a credit check worked for car financing. He was very pleasant and professional. He even followed up with me with a phone call, which was nice because some car salesmen don't take women seriously about buying a car. Lastly, I dealt with Saadiq Shakur. He explained all of the extra insurance and warranty features that I could receive. He was very personable, friendly and professional, and he wasn't pushy. Overall, I had a wonderful experience! So far, I'm really enjoying my GMC Terrain SLT!

SherryBu
4/18/2016

"Fantastic experience at Classic!"

My husband and I live in the Atlanta area and were looking for a low mileage van. We spent a considerable amount of time researching on the internet - from Craigslist to dealership websites, Cars.com, KBB, etc. Parnell Pitts, Sales Manager at Classic, was extremely accommodating, sending me many pictures of the vehicle we were interested in, as well as a Carfax report. Parnell connected me with Robert Hart, Sales Rep, who followed up with me and answered all my questions. Parnell and Robert, as well as Fione (Finance Manager) made the trip over to Montgomery well worth it. The vehicle was immaculate and all the requested service checks were performed. After a test drive, the deal was sealed. The price was more than fair and the customer service was the best I have experienced when purchasing a vehicle. Buying through Classic gave us a comfort level that going through a private sell did not. The dealership was clean and comfortable and the guys couldn't have been nicer to deal with. In spite of all the "Go Tigers" and "Roll Tide" paraphernalia!

Bbrown
4/14/2016

"Very nice and friendly experience"

Very nice competent sales person. Took lots of time to help me and test drive car and explain technology to me. Brett the sales manager was also hands on and talked to me several times before during and after the sale. Very accommodating staff

Brett

vetteddie
4/11/2016

"Great customer service"

Entire buying experience was made easy. The vehicle I wanted was in stock, the paperwork went smoothly and I am totally satisfied with the new vehicle. Sales personnel were professional and concerned about my experience above all, and that I was totally satisfied with the process of the transaction.

Mark Daeschle

David
4/07/2016

"Best car buying experience I have ever had!"

In my 56 years I have purchased many vehicles (most in the River Region) and I have never had a more relaxed, smooth and seamless car buying experience. All employees were courteous, friendly, and never pushy. We feel as if we got a really fair deal on our trade in and are very pleased with our new vehicle. We look forward to working with the service department as well.

Ricky
4/01/2016

"Great experience "

I wish to thank Timothy Tanos and everyone at the dealership for making my car buying experience so great. Timothy helped make this an easy purchase by answering all my questions and going overboard to facilitate getting my first Buick. May God continue to bless all of you. Will look forward to working with you in the future. Yours Truly Ricky Middleton

Milton Ganier
3/31/2016

"A Satisfied Customer"

The best part of my experience with Classic GMC was the personal and professional attitude of Mark Deuschle, our salesperson. He was knowledgeable, dedicated, and extremely considerate of my concerns regarding the buying of a new GMC vehicle. I sincerely appreciated his help and assistance to my wife and I in the purchase of our 2016 GMC Terrain. Atta girl to our finance clerk, Allison Taylor, also. We were totally satisfied.

Mark Deuschle