Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Why CLASSIC Buick GMC Cadillac? CLASSIC Buick GMC Cadillac is the leading Cadillac and leading Buick dealer in Central Alabama and now we proudly offer GMC! We have the highest Customer Satisfaction in our region! That's all due to our great people. Whether you are in the dealership for service, parts, or looking for a new car, our employees are the best. "Come in and enjoy the CLASSIC experience"

About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

melanie
2/24/2015

"The Best Valentine's Day ever"

I was looking to check the price on a Buick Larcroose. I justed wanted to take a quick look. I drove up slowly and before I could turn aroung Joey Abdullah came to car to see what I needed. I told him he showed and old model (2007) but it wasn't what I wanted so he went inside to check something .Justin came back with him. ask 2 important questions. Did it had to be a Larcrosse? and my prace range. the answer was no and with info given. He lead me to the Buick Regal and that was the car for me. Took for drive with Joey. We came back started on paper work to see what we could do. The note payment was in my range, but I did got to my bank. put $500 down Saturday picked car up wed. this was easy. I had went to other places but this truly was a great experience and didn't feel intimated by big dearlership. Justin was a big help, and Joey was like a friend I already knew. Alison was calm and made sure we understood everything. I looked forward to buying from you again these were great people great atmoshphere just grea!!!. Joey had great customer service. Justin was excellent it seem like he really care. And Alison was icing on the cake.. Great team work. I am so glad I stopped. by. thank you Classic Buick GMC Cadillic FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the car was washed and cleaned. Has good gas in it. And waiting for me when we came on the lot. She looked so sexy..lol (the Car) we both did. lol . Your company beat the res..keep up good work. Melanie Hoytte

lsuego
2/22/2015

"2014 Buick Ecore"

Top notch experience! I recommend Justin and Joshua for your next purchase. Yes, we traveled from Louisiana. Best price and salesmanship bar none. Ask for them.

1972DAWG
2/02/2015

"Enclave Buyer"

Tim Tanos and Justin Chretien worked very hard to construct a deal that my wife and I were both very happy with. They also provided a fair amount on the older BMW we traded in.

IrishKay
1/24/2015

"Highly Recommend these people and dealership"

The best experience I have ever had when buying a car. The salesman, Timothy Tanos, was extremely knowledgable and attentive. He made my experience a calm and relaxed one. The dealership was clean and everyone I spoke to was friendly and courteous. Saadiq Shakur answered all my finance questions and was very attentive and wanted to make sure that I was satisfied. I will be recommending Classic to anyone looking for a vehicle. Ask for Timothy. He's great.

Adam howard
1/20/2015

"2007 Chevy avalanche "

I walk in to test drive a 2007 Chevy avalanche that I saw of the webpage as I drove in to find the car I was immediately greeted by Timothy Tanos and I ask about the truck and then I went on the test drive after looking around the truck and being told some cool stuff about the truck and after the test drive I was please to say I'm now the owner of the truck and I'm very happy with purchasing this truck and recommend if your going to by a new/use car come to classic Cadillac Buick GMC and ask for Timothy Tanos

Jasminiaotero
1/10/2015

"Best dealership experience!"

The experience here was one of the best experiences we have ever had. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, answered every question, and went above and beyond to satisfy us.

Justin Chretien

rolltide018
1/08/2015

"Highly Recommend!!"

My experience with this dealership was satisfactory. I have purchased in excess of 20 cars in my lifetime and have only had one dealership that is on par with Classic. The only issue we had was running my credit more than once however I am not terribly upset due to the fact we were waiting for a online application with Max Credit Union. In closing, we highly recommend Classic, Max Credit Union and Gerald Carroll in helping to make my 50th so special

Collin
1/07/2015

"Great experience!!!"

Thank you for getting me the yukon that I wanted. I really appreciate it!!!! I will definitely shop here again the next time I purchase.

Bwacker00
1/04/2015

"Satisfied"

Totally satisfised with my purchase of a 2015 GMC Canyon. Sales associate and manager were friendly and polite through the negotiation process. Down to earth and very responsive to what I had to say. Ive been to dealerships in Virginia Beach where the sales reps are smooth talking, comical, and very pushy trying to guilt you into making a deal. I didnt have that problem in Montgomery. I named my price, no games, and after a little negotiation we settled comfortably within my mark. Would do business again.

Bob W.
1/03/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

I was extremely impressed with everyone that I encountered at the Classic dealership; from sales, to parts, to finance, and to management. I had not bought a new car in over 15 years and, as a result, I had a lot catching up to do in terms of technological improvements to vehicles that had occurred during that period. The salesman, Trey Carroll was extremely patient, knowledgeable of the products and the technology, and he had a good sense of humor - which is really nice when you're stressing over buying a really expensive vehicle. Not only would I recommend these folks to friends, I would recommend them to family.

Reviews of Saadiq Shakur