Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

833 Eastern Blvd,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Classic Buick GMC Cadillac invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

Sheila M
7/24/2016

"customer service at it's finest!"

As soon as we exited our vehicle upon arrival on the lot, Hailyn displayed the utmost in customer service and within minutes we felt we had known her for years. Her knowledge and ability to answer all of our questions and quickly and efficiently help us compare and evaluate our choices down to our final selection was unparalelled. We have purchased several vehicles from many dealers throughout the years but our experience with Hailyn and Alison makes me want to purchase from them again. Keep up the great work.

apmals
6/29/2016

"NEW PURCHASE"

I want to thank the entire crew at Classic Buick Gmc for their hard work and effort assisting me in my new vehicle purchase.Everyone I worked with was very nice and helpful.I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Bruce Borque

Rhonda
6/28/2016

"Awesone and Professional "

I purchased a 2016 Buick Lacrosse. The beginning of the process was the same as the end. My experience with the staff at Classic Buick GMC Cadillac was very pleasant, professional, and the staff was so courtesy. It was amazing to witness how there only concern was to make sure I receive what I wonted. I was really amazed at how they took the time and listen and worked with me until I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Thank You Elmorio, Alsion, and Otis you guys\girl ROCK!

dmccollough
6/21/2016

"Great experience."

The only "negative" if you want to call it that, was that I was unable to get the price I wanted for my trade-in.

dallassamuel_2013
6/20/2016

"Extended Warranty Service"

I recently had to use my extended warranty on my Buick Lacrosse. After three years my battery went dead. I contacted my Service Advisor, Mary Williams, and she contacted GM and my battery was replaced free of charge. She also assisted me in the replacement of a damaged tire, Ms. Williams is very helpful in all services need.

Mary Williams

Michael Anthony
5/31/2016

"Unexpected Buying Experience"

The personnel I experienced while purchasing my Sierra Denali was diffidently an unexpected pleasure throughout the entire process!! I understand why the Dealership is called Classic because everyone I met was a class act.

Tdellin71
5/29/2016

"My best vehicle purchase experience ever."

This was the most stress-free, comfortable experience that I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle. From start to finish, it was truly a pleasure.

Many cats
5/17/2016

"Excellant"

The experience was 1st class . Upon entering the building we were immediately greeted graciously and helpfully. This has been my experience, having purchased at least a dozen new Cadillacs at the Montgomery dealership over the past 3 decades. Our sales representative was Chase Johnson , making the transition go comfortably and smoothly. Tony Burkhalter has , for years, taken skillful care of all our previous Cadillacs. Alison Taylor worked efficaciously with the team. Danny Brantly was most helpful , leading to a most gratifying experience.

MKTAU
5/10/2016

"Really good buying experience"

I found a certified GMC Sierra 1500 on their website. Website itself was great. The staff welcomed me to take an extended test drive. I contacted them several times with questions. They were always easy to get ahold of and very attentive and direct in answering my questions. They even kept my sunglasses that I left in the truck safe until I returned. I ultimately decided to buy the truck and they scheduled the time that worked for me, even though it ran past regular open hours. They were fair on market price and in line with trade in values too. All in all I really appreciated their customer service.

Brett Ecols

Ddot00
4/29/2016

"It's was an ok experience"

I had been to a few different dealerships in the Montgomery area for a couple of weeks. When I drove into the parking lot I was greeted by somebody who was friendly. She helped me find a car and let me test drive it. I liked it. I bought it. We had financing already worked out with our bank so when I told them that I felt like they treated me a little different from then on out, not in a good way. But it could have also been that I was tired of dealing with car salesman from all the places I'd been.

Hailyn Bryant