Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

833 Eastern Blvd,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Classic Buick GMC Cadillac invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

cjarrell
2/07/2016

"New Tires"

Just purchased my 2012 Cadillac SRX in June after I completed a 3 yr. lease. Such a great vehicle that I decided to keep it. We noticed that the tires were beginning to look worn, so got an estimate for new ones. They gave the best deal, so I took it in for 2 new ones. I will be going back in about 6 months to replace the other 2. Love all the folks at Classic Cadillac from salesman to service. They always treat me like I am special to them.

David, that drove me home & picked me up in the courtesy van, was a pleasure to ride with as well.

LoftyDiva
2/06/2016

"A Classic Experience "

My husband and I saw a vehicle online and decided to test drive it. From the point of arrival until the deal was sealed, we were treated like royalty. Timothy, Brett, and Saadiq went above and beyond to make sure we had a pleasurable car buying experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a "CLASSIC" experience.

Brett Echols

Crissef33
1/31/2016

"These guys hung the moon! "

I NEEDED a car with a much lower payment and MUCH better gas mileage! These guys delivered. Tommy and Chris answered every question and worked out every detail I needed. They were super friendly and helpful with the whole process! They even gave my two little boys popcorn and drinks! They really considered everything this mom needed and and went over and beyond to help!

Josh

"Specific Request"

I stopped by Classic today looking for a very specific vehicle. Timothy tried to hunt it down for me, turns out they had just sold the last one on the lot. He said he would keep an eye out for the vehicle and try and locate one at a different dealer. He didn't try and push me in a different direction with any sales ninja tricks. Very helpful.

Wade

"Helpful "

Timothy is a awesome car salesman very nice and pleasant help me try to find my truck would recommend this dealership and mr Timothy Tanos

Chris Roberts

"Professional, informative "

I spoke with Timothy Tanos after seeing a vehicle I was interested in and what the selling price was, Timothy took the time to go over all of the amenities of the vehicle and the price, he was very professional and Infomative. I let him know that the price was to high, he followed up with a phone call to me later in the week and gave me a better price, which was good enough for me to visit my bank on financing. I decided not to buy. Timothy followed up again the next week with a different vehicle. I have been impressed with professional attitude. Chris Roberts

bullkennedy
1/28/2016

"Second deal with the same dealership"

This is the second used car in a row that I've purchased from this dealer. In my experience, they are nice people who work hard to get your business. They can be reasonable about price and are friendly. The only issue I have is that I sometimes feel that they could be a little more knowledgeable regarding the details of the automobiles. Their service department is adequate but a bit overpriced.

Ian Rawls

"Happy customer "

I just wanted to take a minute to say how wonderful Timothy Tanos! I will send all my family and friends to that are looking to buy a car! Tim went above and beyond in customer service! Truly the nicest person! He answered all my questions that I had! He took his time to explain everything to me! Can't wait to buy next car from him!

Jeff

"My experience"

My wife and I showed up late yesterday to look at a truck. Timothy took the time with us to show us a vehicle we were unterested in. Our experience was much different than any previous at any dealership. He didn't pressure us and was just down to earth. It was a pleasure meeting him and he represent his company well. We didn't buy a car that day but if I do, I will definitely work with him. Thanks!

Corey

"Great service"

I stopped in to look at a car on the lot and was greeted by Tim tanos. He had great customer service and I felt like I already knew him because he was so down to earth! I plan to purchase a car in the near future and I know for sure I'll gladly stop in at classic to get it! His relatable personality is going to make it super easy to make this normally difficult and unpleasant process a breeze I can already tell!

Reviews of Timothy Tanos