Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

833 Eastern Blvd,
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Why CLASSIC Buick GMC Cadillac? CLASSIC Buick GMC Cadillac is the leading Cadillac and leading Buick dealer in Central Alabama and now we proudly offer GMC! We have the highest Customer Satisfaction in our region! That's all due to our great people. Whether you are in the dealership for service, parts, or looking for a new car, our employees are the best. "Come in and enjoy the CLASSIC experience"

About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

Angie
3/24/2015

"Thank you Josh & Otis!!! "

I am from Mississippi and I am very HAPPY that I chose this dealership in Montgomery, AL. All of the staff was extremely friendly. I worked with Josh and Otis on my purchase and they are the BEST!! They were EXTREMELY kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed or pushed. They took their time and worked with me until I felt very comfortable with my decision. Josh was so knowledgeable on the vehicles. He sat with me after the purchase and taught me everything about my new truck and was able to answer any question I had. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this dealership to anyone that needs a vehicle and hope they have the pleasure of dealing with Josh and Otis!!

Titivonnie
3/22/2015

"Thanks Mr. Hart & Justin "

Everything about this place an the people working there was excellent!!. It's even kid friendly an clean! My saleman Mr. Hart Was knowledgable, kind, and honest.. This was the 1st time I "car shopped" and didn't feel hustled an pressured which is why I purchased!!... I Drove a few hours in search of a quality car an deal an I found It here

Tamglam
3/19/2015

"Great Experience"

I really enjoyed the service at this location. I would definitely recommend this location. The service was quick and easy. the employees were kind and friendly.

Postman1955
3/18/2015

"Knowledgeable friendly staff. "

Couldn't have asked for a better salesman. I do not like pushy sales people trying to sell me on the car of their choice. Tim was very knowledgeable and patient. Thanks!

Daryl McGough
3/08/2015

"Purchased a 2015 GMC pick-up"

Very friendly and helpful staff. Negotiations were smooth. Joey was the first one I spoke with. I told him what I was looking for so we walked around the lot but didn't see one. He got excited when he located one coming in by Saturday . But the truck delivered it on Wednesday instead and Joey, excitedly, called me back to inform me. I looked at it on Wednesday and started negotiations regarding trading my truck in, etc. It was one of the smoothest transactions I've dealt with regarding vehicles. By Thursday, I began speaking with Timothy and he continued the process. Very friendly and helpful. Any questions I had, he had the answers. Also met Justin who was by far very friendly and informative as well. Again, I can't express how easy these 3 people made my experience. I will definitely be recommending them as the "Go-To" people. And on the last note, Joey felt like family. I like his enthusiasm !! Keeps you on your toes. Keep up the excellent work and thanks. Daryl McGough

melanie
2/24/2015

"The Best Valentine's Day ever"

I was looking to check the price on a Buick Larcroose. I justed wanted to take a quick look. I drove up slowly and before I could turn aroung Joey Abdullah came to car to see what I needed. I told him he showed and old model (2007) but it wasn't what I wanted so he went inside to check something .Justin came back with him. ask 2 important questions. Did it had to be a Larcrosse? and my prace range. the answer was no and with info given. He lead me to the Buick Regal and that was the car for me. Took for drive with Joey. We came back started on paper work to see what we could do. The note payment was in my range, but I did got to my bank. put $500 down Saturday picked car up wed. this was easy. I had went to other places but this truly was a great experience and didn't feel intimated by big dearlership. Justin was a big help, and Joey was like a friend I already knew. Alison was calm and made sure we understood everything. I looked forward to buying from you again these were great people great atmoshphere just grea!!!. Joey had great customer service. Justin was excellent it seem like he really care. And Alison was icing on the cake.. Great team work. I am so glad I stopped. by. thank you Classic Buick GMC Cadillic FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the car was washed and cleaned. Has good gas in it. And waiting for me when we came on the lot. She looked so sexy..lol (the Car) we both did. lol . Your company beat the res..keep up good work. Melanie Hoytte

lsuego
2/22/2015

"2014 Buick Ecore"

Top notch experience! I recommend Justin and Joshua for your next purchase. Yes, we traveled from Louisiana. Best price and salesmanship bar none. Ask for them.

1972DAWG
2/02/2015

"Enclave Buyer"

Tim Tanos and Justin Chretien worked very hard to construct a deal that my wife and I were both very happy with. They also provided a fair amount on the older BMW we traded in.

IrishKay
1/24/2015

"Highly Recommend these people and dealership"

The best experience I have ever had when buying a car. The salesman, Timothy Tanos, was extremely knowledgable and attentive. He made my experience a calm and relaxed one. The dealership was clean and everyone I spoke to was friendly and courteous. Saadiq Shakur answered all my finance questions and was very attentive and wanted to make sure that I was satisfied. I will be recommending Classic to anyone looking for a vehicle. Ask for Timothy. He's great.

Adam howard
1/20/2015

"2007 Chevy avalanche "

I walk in to test drive a 2007 Chevy avalanche that I saw of the webpage as I drove in to find the car I was immediately greeted by Timothy Tanos and I ask about the truck and then I went on the test drive after looking around the truck and being told some cool stuff about the truck and after the test drive I was please to say I'm now the owner of the truck and I'm very happy with purchasing this truck and recommend if your going to by a new/use car come to classic Cadillac Buick GMC and ask for Timothy Tanos

Reviews of Justin Chretien