Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Classic Buick GMC Cadillac
Call
Classic Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

Why CLASSIC Buick GMC Cadillac? CLASSIC Buick GMC Cadillac is the leading Cadillac and leading Buick dealer in Central Alabama and now we proudly offer GMC! We have the highest Customer Satisfaction in our region! That's all due to our great people. Whether you are in the dealership for service, parts, or looking for a new car, our employees are the best. "Come in and enjoy the CLASSIC experience"

About Classic Buick GMC Cadillac

"Mick Ouellette & Entire Staff"

I knew what car I wanted as soon as I stepped on the lot. Mick greeted us with a Roll Tide! After I drove it, I knew that it was the car. Mick was great to work with and Alison in finance actually listened to me and didn't push to sell me anything I did not want. They stand by their word and really go above and beyond to make sure every customer is satisfied. I am so happy that I bought my car, not only from an Alabama fan, but from Classic! Great service! Thank you all so very much for being so honest!

"Mr. Carroll"

Mr. Carroll was very professional and knowledgeable of the information he gave me on the car. He also kept an update going the EXTRA mile.

"Trust worthy experience"

Gerald Carroll helped me with my purchase and was quick to answer all of my questions thoroughly. He exhibited complete knowledge of the GMC vehicles and the used vehicles we looked at. Gerald explained everything about the purchase and especially the documents I have to sign. I felt comfortable working with him and look forward to my next purchase.

"Excellent Service, Over all Great.Experience!"

Best car buying experience we have ever had! Strongly recommend Krystal as a sales rep and Alison in finance; very helpful and no pressure at all to buy!

"CADILLAC QUEEN"

Hi, my name is Dana Fulton. I purchased a Cadillac from this dealership. I love my car. Thomas Jackson was so helpful and kind to me. I was treated like royalty. Every question or concern was addressed to my satisfaction. Even the small things count, and Thomas made sure I knew them. I also appreciate Saadiq Shakur for being so helpful. The Cadillac staff is so friendly. You really made me feel like family there. Mr. Burney must be an awesome leader because he has an excellent staff. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you so much.

"Satisfied"

My name is Regina Williams , and I purchased a Buick Lacrosse 2014. I had a great experience and great dealer Audrey Leger. My review number 3259

"Very knowledgeable and extremely friendly"

I have purchased several cars from Sonic dealerships. They have all been very professional and easy to work with great prices on their vehicles. Audrey was no exception. She very knowledgeable about her inventory as well as all other Sonic dealerships in the area. This was very helpful as I was not 100% sure which vehicle I wanted.

"customers"

Wonderful experience. Will definitely go back when looking for a vehicle. Very friendly and helpful!! Would recommend to anyone!! Thank you for a great car buying experience!!

"Everyone was Great!!!!!"

We traded in our Tahoe for a newer Suburban. Everyone of these guys and gal were the BEST. Top notch folks here. Thanks for making this car buying experience very easy. Yall ROCK.....

"Miss Neamon Rudolph"

Great Quality Service with a smile. I would recommend Classic Cadillac to anybody any day.Everyone was helpful from the moment I pulled up in the parking lot.

Saadiq Shakur and Audrey Leger