Classic Mazda

Classic Mazda
Classic Mazda Info

Mazda of Bedford

Preston Mazda

"I should have known better, DUH on me"

They were perfect as usual! Earlier in the day my wife and I took a drive over an hour (1 way) on a promise from Fred Martin Superstore. What a JOKE of a place. Stupid us for believing them. Came home extremely mad from that experience and just drove 3 minutes away from our home to Classic Mazda where we have bought other cars from the Classic Campus. In less than 2 hours we were done and they treated us with perfect mannerism and very professional. I got my truck at the price I set before hand and they met me where i wanted to be. I will continue to go to Classic in the future and never look anywhere else ever again. My appreciated Bob Mahoney

John DiFrancesco salesman, Bob Culkin finance write and Manager Chuck Rauch

"Great buying experience. Very clean and professional..."

Great buying experience. Very clean and professional dealership. Excellent internet sales experience. Fast buying process at the dealer. I was in and out quickly on the last day of the month. Salesman was very friendly. I received a fair trade-in value for my car. Manager walked over to thank me for my business. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a Mazda in Northeast Ohio. Don't waste your time on the Bedford auto mile.

Nate Osicki

"Nick was excellent! Very friendly and not pushy at all...."

Nick was excellent! Very friendly and not pushy at all. He answered all my questions and got me a great deal on my new car. Even the manager came over to congratulate me on my new purchase.

Nick M.

"Bob Calkins was great to work with. Didn't try to give..."

Bob Calkins was great to work with. Didn't try to give me the bogus salesmen shpeal. I was in and out no hassles. I will be a long time customer.

Bob Calkins, Mike Southworth

"Shane and the Sales Manager that assisted me was amazing...."

Shane and the Sales Manager that assisted me was amazing. Very friendly and extremely helpful. I will recommend that dealership for anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Shane Woods

"We love our new car! Everyone was very helpful &..."

We love our new car! Everyone was very helpful & knowlegable. This made the process fast & simple. Dan came to my work to pick up the car to add remote start & a luggage rack...that made the process easier.

Dan Diemert

"Bob, the sales rep. was great. Friendly, answered all..."

Bob, the sales rep. was great. Friendly, answered all questions thoroughly. I went to the dealership feeling anxious and nervous about dealing with a totally new dealership and people I did not know. The employees seemed to portray honesty and also a thorough knowledge of the vehicle and also the dealership. My preconceptions of the experience were discounted by the kindness and seemingly honest traits of the sales rep and finance mgr. Overall a very positive and pleasant experience.

Bob, Mazda Sales Rep., Tony, Finance Mgr.

"The customer service at Classic Mazda is top-notch. I was..."

The customer service at Classic Mazda is top-notch. I was treated with professional respect and consideration in making my decision to purchase a new car.

Phil, Rod, Tony

"Enjoyed the dealership. Everyone was nice and straight..."

Enjoyed the dealership. Everyone was nice and straight forward. There was no pressure, and Steve was upfront about the issues with the car i was buying.

phil

"I purchased 3 cars from this classic mazda dealership in..."

I purchased 3 cars from this classic mazda dealership in Mentor and have been overall satisfied with my experience's at this dealership. For this last visit, the salesman I dealt with was easy to work with and did not push anything on me. He worked with me to get the best deal and was quick to get a response. The staff overall are all polite and I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Bob Calkins