Classic Nissan

1513 Route 38,
Hainesport, New Jersey 08036
Classic Nissan Info
About Classic Nissan

Welcome to Classic Cars Nissan, your Philadelphia, PA, Trenton, NJ, and Wilmington, DE area Nissan dealer. At our dealership, you'll find the best deals on new, used, and certified pre-owned Nissan vehicles, including a large selection of Nissan cars like the Altima Sedan and Coupe, Sentra, Versa Sedan and Hatchback, Maxima, Cube, Leaf, the Z-Coupe and Z-Roadster, and GT-R. Trucks like the Frontier and Titan, and SUVs like the Rogue, Pathfinder, Xterra, Murano, Quest and Armada. Classic Cars Nissan is a Nissan dealer located in convenient Hainesport, New Jersey, right next to Mount Holly, serving the Trenton, Philadelphia and Wilmington, metropolitan areas. Classic Cars Nissan also has a well-stocked Parts and Accessories Department, as well as a full-service Service Department. Please feel free to browse our Nissan dealership website. Its your key to the Nissan dealership, as you can access it 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Browse our inventory on-line and find the best deals on new, used, and certified pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs in all of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Also, you can search our entire Classic Cars Auto Groups inventory at www.classiccarsautogroup.com by using the Inventory Quick Search feature. We are very excited about our Nissan dealership website, as it allows you to watch videos on current Nissan models, request more information about available Nissan vehicles, set up a test drive, schedule an appointment for service, or inquire about financing right on-line. If you dont see a vehicle that you are looking for, click on Auto Locator and simply fill out the form and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or, if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Inside our Dealership for interactive driving directions and contact information. Of course, you could always just stop on by, were just 6 miles from Cherry Hill conveniently located across from the Lowe's Plaza

About Classic Nissan

Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

BillG
1/02/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience"

The overall sales experience was excellent. My sales rep, Mr. Sanchez is very savvy at determining what kind of sales approach the customer desires and then delivering an appropriate product. My wife bought a 2001 Pathfinder from Mr. Sanchez as well and had a good experience with this dealership also.

January 04, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review! I'm very happy to hear that Mr. Sanchez was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Don’t forget to LIKE our page to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! All the best, Gene Lopez | General Manager

jiveturkey_2000
12/30/2015

"great results"

brought my new car in because it was making a noise. The service dept fixed it and didn't try to charge me any BS fees. Was very happy with my experience as they were friendly, quick, and down to earth.

January 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your excellent input! We're proud of our service technicians and hope to pass along your great experience to all of our customers. All the best, Gene Lopez | General Manager

unhappylady
10/05/2015

"Dishonesty loses business"

If I could give 0 stars I would. These guys tried to rob my fiancée of $7000. They really are dumb enough to act like she was going to put a down payment of her car ($7000) AND THEN an extra $1500 out of her pocket....ON A LEASE! And on top of that, as we were leaving, we said something to one of the managers and he basically said good luck finding a deal like the one they gave us anywhere else. No apology or anything. Biggest waste of 3 hours. We drove straight to another Nissan and within an hour, got $7500 for her car, put $2000 of that down for the lease and got an amazing monthly rate. I don't know what kind of shady operation they're running over there in Mt. Holly, but I would certainly steer clear.

They all seem pretty awful.

noneyabusiness
10/04/2015

"liars"

If I could give 0 stars I would. These guys tried to rob my fiancee of $7000. They really are dumb enough to act like she was going to put a down payment of her car ($7000) AND THEN an extra $1500 out of her pocket....ON A LEASE! Thieves. And on top of that, as we were leaving, we said something to one of the managers and he basically said good luck finding a deal like the one they gave us anywhere else. No apology or anything. Biggest waste of 3 hours. There is so much more to this story, but in the end, that same day we drove right to another dealership and got an amazing deal.

Tim and some other new guy

Dan
9/04/2015

"Not honest dealership/sales , don't go to this dealer "

Yesterday I was offered an internet quote through Edmunds.com and then got a phinecall from Mr Frsnk Tomas immediately, he went through the detailed and confirmed with me the quoted price but today before I go to the dealership to close the deal, I called and spoke to Mr. Frank Tomas he told me another totally different price which is 2k higher!!

September 11, 2015

Dan, We are sorry to hear you had an issue with pricing. Please check your private messages.

rmellon1985
9/02/2015

"2010 nissan altima"

Julie Thompson was at the door to greet us when we arrive and was very helpful.She explained everything in detail and was honest.She made the whole process easy and we will be repeating our business with her the next time.

September 04, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and rating! Julie has been a superstar as of late and we are happy to hear she made your buying experience a pleasant one. Welcome to the Classic Nissan family!

ncorrea1
8/31/2015

"New Altima, easy and honest process..."

We are now the proud owners of a new Nissan Altima! Julie Thompson and the team were helpful, honest, and patient answering all of our concerns and working a great deal for us to make the purchase. Would highly recommend them!

Steve Nunes

September 04, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love when our customers leave happy and confident in their purchase. Welcome to the Classic Nissan family!

Maxman
8/28/2015

"Very professional "

This is my 8th vehicle I've purchased from this dealership. The sales people & service department are top notch. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Nissan.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for your dedication to the Classic Nissan family! We hope to have you for years to come!

JustJim
8/25/2015

"Now a Quest owner"

Thank you Julie for your fast and friendly assistance finding me a new car. I went in thinking I would still have more "shopping around" to do, but you found me a deal that was too good to pass up. Very pleased, and rather comfortable in my Nissan Quest. Thanks again.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that Julie was able to help find a new car for you. Please feel free to visit us if you have any questions about your purchase. Regards, Gene Lopez | General Manager

Susan458
8/23/2015

"Classic Cars Nissan"

This is my second purchase from this dealership. I was very pleased with the service I received in helping me with my purchase of a 2015 Rogue. Julie Thompson was a plethora of knowledge showing me all the bells and whistles in my new purchase. Will definitely go to this dealership for any future buys as well as recommend it to family and friends.

August 24, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that Julie was helpful during your time with us. We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Regards, Gene Lopez | General Manager

Reviews of Tony Petagno