Classic Nissan

Ron Carpenter

October 19, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- scanz3

Or experience was absolutely wonderful. Buying a car is a big decision and we immediately felt relaxed and comfortable when we walked in . John was our salesman and he did a great job explaining the car to us and giving us the information we needed. I had my two daughters with me and everyone in the place accommodated us! Overall is was a great experience and we will be back! Thanks again MIKE!

August 09, 2016

"Gap Insurance Refund waiting over 4months did papers already"

- jenwatt

I am still waiting on my gap insurance refund. 700-800 dollars . I traded my car in gmc terrian in april in which I only had for 11 months. I came in person to the finance Manager office and filled out all the paper work needed to get it back. He tld me it would 2 weeks I said thats fine. So today is 8/816 over 4 months later . I still have not got my money back. To make matters worse I called several times left messages no one call me back or handles this matter. I sent so many email. They transfered to answer machines left messages. I will be seeking a lawyer very soon because this is not a few dollars here . I want answers. The staff is not helping me. Next step is better business bureau and small claims court.

July 23, 2016

"Failure to Follow Through after the sale"

- Engineeringdave

I leased a 2013 Murano for three years and liked the vehicle. I decided to purchase the Murano in April, 2016. They gave me a temporary thirty day registration and said they would call when my permanent tags arrived. I contacted the dealership a few days before the tags expired and they still hadn't processed the paperwork. It's been three months now and they have given me nothing but excuses. I turned the whole issue over to the Better Business Bureau and Burlington County Consumer Affairs. My lawyer will be next. Although the salesman, Ron, was no problem to deal with, the management is completely incompetent. I was a customer for Classic Nissan for close to a decade and now doubt there's anything they can do to convince me to return.

New 2015 Nissan Juke, $27765