Classic Nissan

1513 Route 38,
Hainesport, New Jersey 08036
Classic Nissan Info
About Classic Nissan

Welcome to Classic Cars Nissan, your Philadelphia, PA, Trenton, NJ, and Wilmington, DE area Nissan dealer. At our dealership, you'll find the best deals on new, used, and certified pre-owned Nissan vehicles, including a large selection of Nissan cars like the Altima Sedan and Coupe, Sentra, Versa Sedan and Hatchback, Maxima, Cube, Leaf, the Z-Coupe and Z-Roadster, and GT-R. Trucks like the Frontier and Titan, and SUVs like the Rogue, Pathfinder, Xterra, Murano, Quest and Armada. Classic Cars Nissan is a Nissan dealer located in convenient Hainesport, New Jersey, right next to Mount Holly, serving the Trenton, Philadelphia and Wilmington, metropolitan areas. Classic Cars Nissan also has a well-stocked Parts and Accessories Department, as well as a full-service Service Department. Please feel free to browse our Nissan dealership website. Its your key to the Nissan dealership, as you can access it 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Browse our inventory on-line and find the best deals on new, used, and certified pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs in all of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Also, you can search our entire Classic Cars Auto Groups inventory at www.classiccarsautogroup.com by using the Inventory Quick Search feature. We are very excited about our Nissan dealership website, as it allows you to watch videos on current Nissan models, request more information about available Nissan vehicles, set up a test drive, schedule an appointment for service, or inquire about financing right on-line. If you dont see a vehicle that you are looking for, click on Auto Locator and simply fill out the form and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or, if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Inside our Dealership for interactive driving directions and contact information. Of course, you could always just stop on by, were just 6 miles from Cherry Hill conveniently located across from the Lowe's Plaza

About Classic Nissan

Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

rmellon1985
9/02/2015

"2010 nissan altima"

Julie Thompson was at the door to greet us when we arrive and was very helpful.She explained everything in detail and was honest.She made the whole process easy and we will be repeating our business with her the next time.

September 04, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and rating! Julie has been a superstar as of late and we are happy to hear she made your buying experience a pleasant one. Welcome to the Classic Nissan family!

ncorrea1
8/31/2015

"New Altima, easy and honest process..."

We are now the proud owners of a new Nissan Altima! Julie Thompson and the team were helpful, honest, and patient answering all of our concerns and working a great deal for us to make the purchase. Would highly recommend them!

Steve Nunes

September 04, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love when our customers leave happy and confident in their purchase. Welcome to the Classic Nissan family!

Maxman
8/28/2015

"Very professional "

This is my 8th vehicle I've purchased from this dealership. The sales people & service department are top notch. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Nissan.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for your dedication to the Classic Nissan family! We hope to have you for years to come!

JustJim
8/25/2015

"Now a Quest owner"

Thank you Julie for your fast and friendly assistance finding me a new car. I went in thinking I would still have more "shopping around" to do, but you found me a deal that was too good to pass up. Very pleased, and rather comfortable in my Nissan Quest. Thanks again.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that Julie was able to help find a new car for you. Please feel free to visit us if you have any questions about your purchase. Regards, Gene Lopez | General Manager

Susan458
8/23/2015

"Classic Cars Nissan"

This is my second purchase from this dealership. I was very pleased with the service I received in helping me with my purchase of a 2015 Rogue. Julie Thompson was a plethora of knowledge showing me all the bells and whistles in my new purchase. Will definitely go to this dealership for any future buys as well as recommend it to family and friends.

August 24, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that Julie was helpful during your time with us. We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Regards, Gene Lopez | General Manager

rogue happy
8/21/2015

"excellent service and price, I highly recommend dealership "

My reason to go to Classic Nissan was to lease a new Rogue and unbelievably I had a wonderful pleasant experience, not something I expected. I generally spend hours haggling over price but at this dealership, I was given an amazing price right off the bat which I accepted immediately without any negotiation. My sales person Julie Thompson was amazing, very personable and easy to speak with, she found something for me right a way that was perfect and made the whole process quite enjoyable, she even picked me up when it was time to come back and get my car. I highly recommend the dealership and Julie Thompson as your salesperson.

August 24, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience with Julie reflected this dedication. At Classic Cars Nissan, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Regards, Gene Lopez | General Manager

Scutmud
8/19/2015

"No follow"

Three times I contacted the dealer by phone and no return calls. Unable to make appointments for service. Stopped in to pick up something and told them about an unusual occurrence. They checked it out and did not know and never got back to me with a follow up.

Tim Landwehr

August 28, 2015

We are sorry you are having an issue. Please check your private messages.

Dal999
8/19/2015

"Frustrating/bad experience"

Would like to give ZERO stars. This dealership sold a truck to us without having the title. When temp tags expired we kept getting the run around that the tags would be in any day, only after WE called repeatedly. This was a blatant lie. They never called us with an explanation or an apology (after my husband was pulled over several times by the police because of the expired tags). They acted as if WE were in the wrong the entire time for not calling them for an extension on the temp tags. When we informed them that we wanted our money back, including the payment made to the bank, they offered to place "dealer tags" on the truck (is this a legal move since we STILL did not have a title OR inspection sticker???)We have been grossly inconvenienced as we now must wait for them to pay off the outstanding loan in order to go buy another truck, a process that can take several weeks according to the bank. Their customer service is the WORST we have ever experienced. If you want to get lied to and ripped off then this is the dealer for you. If not, STAY AWAY!!

Jim Orozco

August 28, 2015

We are sorry you are having an issue with your tags. Please check your private messages. Thanks!

happy daryl
8/11/2015

"My experience at Classic Nissan"

My experience at Classic Nissan and with sale person Julie Thompson was fantastic and very professional. All went smoothly and with no problems at all. Thank You Classic Nissan.

August 12, 2015

Daryl, thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review! We take pride in making sure all of our customers have just as great as an experience. Welcome to the Classic Nissan family!

Lucy
8/08/2015

"Altima purchase review"

I received excellent service from Julie Thompson. She was very knowledgeable and professional. She went out of her way to facilitate my lease arrangement. Took time to review options and then go over vehicle operation and features. Very satisfied with total experience

August 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback, Lucy. Hearing that you received excellent service from Julie is always encouraging and reassures us of our commitment to our customers. We would love to work with you again in the future. Regards, Gene Lopez | General Manager

Reviews of Julie Thompson