Clearwater Toyota Scion

Toyota of Clermont

johnw
6/14/2015

"New car sales supurb"

The salesman, sales manager and staff were very efficient, knowledgeable and provided a great deal on our new car purchase. This was by far my most pleasant experience purchasing a new vehicle.

Chris Eldridge, salesman

SB1281
5/15/2015

"Best dealership ever buy your next car at Clearwater Toyota"

Stopped in a few days ago and saw a 2014 Acura ILX on the lot and fell in love with the car. Everything went as smooth as can be. I love my new car! I would personally like to thank the General Manager Todd Devoogel, Joe S in the pre-owned department Leon in sales and Bobby and Jay in finance. I was in and out in no time and had the best car buying experience ever. Buy your next car at Clearwater Toyota!

Todd Devoogel, Leon, Joe S, Bobby, Jay

charlotte hendricks
11/15/2014

"Service Review"

The staff are very professional and helpful The guest waiting area is very nice and it is nice to provide warm baked cookies and movies.

cannot remember name

dananichols
11/12/2014

"Great"

The service team is always friendly and professional. The drop off process is quick and painless and they always do a wonderful job! Will definitely take our vehicle back for future service appointments.

Cant remember

ruslanu
11/10/2014

"They always do excellent"

I'm very happy that I'm servicing my Corolla in this Service Center. They always do perfect job, and I'm confident that they know my car very well and do whatever needed in the best way. Additional benefit in servicing in official SC - is if any recall apply to your car, they pull that information from database and perform recall work for free. I recommend to register on the web site so you'll get news, updates and offers. I usually wait in their hall while service being done, watching movie on their screen. They have multiple coffee pots and fresh-done cookies.

Agustin Reyes

asnoddy
11/08/2014

"Great, friendly service!"

I brought my 2008 Prius in because I started having issues with the passenger HID headlight. I was immediately greeted by Garrett Weeks and assured the issued could be fixed! I decided to get an oil change while I was there and told that my car would be ready in 2-2.5 hrs. Well, I was done & out the door in less than 2 hours! Mr. Weeks was very nice & well mannered! I will definitely bring my car back to him again! Thanks for the excellent service!!

Garrett Weeks

jacklindy

"very positive"

I really appreciated how fast the response was to my question about the air bag recall on my 2005 corolla, and how promptly it was taken care of. I've always had positive appointments when I take my car to Clearwater Toyota to be serviced.

drew petzoldt

robbrosst
11/07/2014

"Service in every sense of the word."

From the moment of arrival at Clearwater Toyota, exceptional service takes place. The greeting, the listening, the recommendations, the mechanical work... it's all superb.

Eddie Salles

cstrausser

"Exceptional Service"

Clearwater Toyota has provided exceptional service from the car buying experience through maintenance service performed. Every employee that I have worked with goes out of their way to ensure that you are comfortable while waiting for your vehicle to be serviced, as well as explaining additional items that could be recommended based on the mileage of the vehicle. I highly recommend Clearwater Toyota for Sales and Service.

Drew Petzoldt

SmartR
11/07/2014

"Exceptional Car Purchase Experience!!!!"

This is our 5th vehicle purchase from Toyota of Clearwater. Every experience is better than the last. Looking forward to the next purchase. God bless!

Terry Hummel