Clearwater Toyota Scion

Clearwater Toyota Scion Info

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Toyota of Orlando

"How service should be!"

Great service and great people. I felt very comfortable with what they were doing, they even had a movie and lunch served while you wait. I will definitely be back for my next scheduled service.

Rick Caleen

"service and sales outstanding"

We have used Clearwater Toyota for service for 12 years. They are always fair and do great work. Just bought 2 more cars from them. Very competitive prices. We compared A LOT of dealers. Friendly and genuinely want the customer to be happy.

John Ortman

"Prima Plate"

the service team were exceptional. was told the job would take 2 hours. they got me in and out in an hour and a half. they did a perfect job inside and out! I couldn't be more pleased. very nice waiting area and the gentlemen who helped me were very polite.

do not remember

"First visit for 5000 mile service"

I was greeted by Garrett and he described the process, kept me informed and the work was done as predicted. I was pleases with the overall experience.

Garrett Weeks

"Wonderland Toyota"

Dustin and Bryce were very professional and accommodating. One of the most relaxing and pleasing experience in a car dealership. Both were very attentive and pointed us to the coffee, popcorn and others. Thank you Guys.

Dustin

"My Wonderful experience at Clearwater Toyota"

The service team at ClearwaTER Toyota were excellent. All the employees were friendly and eager to help me, Thank you,Toby Gordon (roxyg00@tampabay.rr.com).

Michael Burns

"A Wonderful First Experience"

I've owned my Camry since 2009 and had it serviced at the Toyota dealership near my former home. I recently moved to Safety Harbor and wasn't thrilled with the idea of having to deal with a new service department. I needn't have worried. I was promptly greeted at my scheduled appointment time by Purple Team Service Manager, Drew Petzoldt, who was smiling and enthusiastic. He listened carefully to my service requirements (100,000 mile tune-up) and a few more minor matters, reviewed various service/pricing options with me to consider, without being pushy as to any particular choice, promptly got me a rental car so I could go to work, and I was on my way within a half hour. He called me later regarding additional needs (a leaking water pump, and brakes required replacement, which didn't surprise me, so I authorized the work. My car was ready the same day, when promised, and he greeted me enthusiastically, by name, when I retrieved my car. A thoroughly satisfactory first impression. I'll certainly use them again the next time my car requires service. J. S.

Drew Petzoldt

"Clearwater Toyota makes it right"

I was impressed right away when I visited Clearwater Toyota to have a rim and tires replaced. My service advisor, Mike, figured out what I needed and explained the next steps. He even personally got my car from the car wash for me because the line was so long! When I returned to have the rim and tires installed, Brett assisted me. At first there was some confusion about having the parts in stock but Brett figured out what was going on a took great care of me. Both service advisors seemed sincerely interested in making sure I was happy. I'll be going back the next time I need service.

Mike and Brett

"Good service"

I was quickly greeted. the lounge was comfortable for my 3 hour service wait .I appreciated the service advisor explaining the induction service that was recommended.

robert Stephan

"My Recent Visit To Clearwater Toyota"

On October 16 I took my 2013 Toyota Camry in for the 6 months service routine. I found your Service Advisor, Garrett Weeks to be friendly and courteous. The work on the vehicle was done promptly and was actually finished well before the estimated time period I was given by Garrett. I actually enjoying coming to this place with your complimentary popcorn, cookies, coffee, and movies. I will definitely recommend Clearwater Toyota to friends and co-workers. Mark Schmitz Indian Rocks Beach

Garrett Weeks