Cobb County Kia

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Cobb County Kia

Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Tiffany
2/20/2015

"Such A Great Experience "

If you are looking for a car, Cobb County Kia Is the place to go. Just ask for Keeley Johnson. She is the best. I didnt think she would be able to put me in a car and when I walked out the door I had a brand new car for the first time I was soooo happy. Thanks for your warm it itarm opening"

missp91
2/16/2015

"loving my Kia "

The staff there are so knowledgeable about the cars and fiding a fit for your life. You can tell they really care about you not just closeing the deal. Shout out Mrs. Keely Jonhson

Keely Jonhson

missabella1983
2/09/2015

"Great service!!!"

As a first time buyer at a dealership Keely Johnson made everything go over smooth. She was very friendly and cracked jokes the whole time. They are all very passionate about their jobs and everyone came to me to congratulate me. They did what they could to get me in a car and for that I am thankful. They for sure have great customer service and that is very hard to come by.

GA Limited
2/08/2015

"Great Service by my Sales Person"

Keely Johnson is great to work with. She stayed patient with me as i decided to do the payoff on my Kia Optima that i had leased before. She didnt pressure me at all on what my decision would be and then worked with me on the best deal i could get. Will send her business in the future. I know she will be the one i will be talking to when i get ready to buy another vehicle.

BPLC
2/06/2015

"Great to have a woman to help me"

I had never bought a car before, so I was intimidated by the task but I new what I want. Keely Johnson was helpful, professional, focused and fun to work with. I appreciated having a woman to help me and did not feel swindled. She found me what I wanted within 1 hour. I also appreciated Kevin in finance being so personable and helpful. They also did not waste time and helped me get in and out as quickly as possible.

RT
2/03/2015

"COBB COUNTY KIA DELIVERS!"

I stopped by the dealership to inquire about an Acura TL that they had at one of their sister dealerships. When I arrived, I was surprised that they actually had an Acura TSX (which was one of the options I was initially considering) After I drove it and was in the process of completing the paperwork, I noticed one of their Kia's in the showroom and inquired about what it was and the price. It turned out to be a Sportage, which to my initial response was that I only wanted to stay with a sedan, which is what I've owned for years. However, Keely Johson, (the sales person I was working with) was very helpful in explaining to me much of the technical points about the Sportage and said that I should drive it before I decide. Was she ever right. I liked it from the start. The biggest thing I began to think about was that my son does many sports, including football, soccer and we also do some camping from time to time. Secondly, he is about to begin driving more and since my old sedan (a Honda Accord) which I sold separately was being replaced, I thought it made sense to go this route. More importantly, Keely was very patient with me and let me make my own decision . She wasn't pushy at all and even left me alone for almost 45 minutes to decide for myself. The sales manager, Andre' Young even asked me what I thought later and I told him that this was a GREAT EXPERIENCE.... This Kia Sportage is not only fun to drive, it has the KIA 100,000 warranty and it is a SAFE VEHICLE as well. Additionally, it has been averaging between 24-25 MPG in the city so I can't wait to see what it does on the highway, which will definitely be more. In closing, you owe it to yourself to stop by COBB COUNTY KIA to look at what they have to offer across their complete line! I promise you won't be disappointed. Tell Keely & Andre' that Ron said hello!

Keely Johnson, Andre' Young

Letag621
1/29/2015

"A lemon turned lemonade "

These guys stand behind their business! I had a hard time buying my first car getting a car that had some problems neither parties knew about but they did right by me by giving me a better car 1/3 of the miles and most of all SAFE! I WILL be back

Mighty, Alex Williams, Andre

jeffrin
1/25/2015

"patient, determined, encouraging "

I had so many people working to help me into a car. Cj, our sales guy was so great to work with and super encouraging during the whole process. Made a big, scary decision easy and enjoyable :) Thank you so much cobb county kia for all your help!

Cj (Chris Brautigam)

gleeatl
1/20/2015

""RAYS GOT IT""

MY wife and I went looking to trade my KIA Soul for a new 2015 Soul and that's exactly what happened. Thanks to Ray and his manager Jeff we drove away in brand new 2015 Soul. We will be back and we will ask for Ray and Jeff. Thx guys G Lee

Suarez
1/15/2015

"Awesome"

I had the most wonderful experience with Keeley Johnson at the dealership. She had all my interest in mind. A wonderful sales person . I walked out with the Kia Soul I wanted. I recommend everyone to visit Cobb county Kia and visit with Keeley.

Keeley Johnson