Cobb County Kia

1221 Auto Park Drive NW,
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
ShonD_1922
4/30/2016

"Wonderful Service"

I went in for their customer appreciation night and walked away with a new car. I did not intend to get a new car, but it worked out in my favor. :) It was a seamless, pleasant, non aggressive process. It was a pleasure working with Lavar Frederick, Ryan Shinholster and Melvina. I highly recommend this team and dealership.

Lavar Frederick, Ryan Shinholster, Melvina

Laceboy23
4/28/2016

"Good experience "

Overall had an awesome experience, friendly staff and knowledgable....I went there with my prespproval but in the end that amount was not sufficient to get me the type of car I was looking for, I was directly working with Jason a honest experience and understanding sales person....he spent his entire shift with me making sure I drive out with the specific car I wanted. After gettin me approved for the amount to loan I needed, he sent my car to the detail cleaning the wheep came out looking brand new....he promised to fill my tank which he did. The part that amazed me the most about Kia Cobb County was they give their customers a personal attention, I got there driving in a rental car, they even asked me to return the rental and they got me into a brand new Nissan free of charge for 24 hrs while they were detailing my car....overall, great place to go I will definitely recommend and would go back if I ever need a car again

Jason courie

Rachael n Hunter
4/24/2016

"I walked in for a used car but left with a new Kia!"

Jason walked me through the pros and cons of buying a used car and showed me how much the Kia brand has advanced since I first learned of them. He helped me decide to go new and diligently helped me decide on a Kia Forte. I came in anxious and overwhelmed and he helped me leave with a big grin on my face.

Jason Courie

Kdawg1971
4/24/2016

"Keely Johnson is amazing "

Keely Johnson is an amazing person and will work very hard for you to get the deal done and with the car you like. And she also very friendly and easy to work with.

Keely Johnson

tony2016

"very professional. "

The visit was very unique one. The salesman was very professional and very knowledgeable. I would definitely use them again. The dealership was very clean and professional.

Alex

Total Satisfaction
4/22/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

My recent car purchase experience at Cobb County KIA was tremendous. From the greeting at the entrance, outstanding knowledge of product by team member Rob Riley, his point on answers to my questions and concerns, straight through the paperwork was exceptional. Every member of the staff made the experience truly a joy! Never knew a car buying experience could be so pleasurable.

Rob Riley and the Allstate Gals

KIA SOUL
4/21/2016

"My experience with Keely Johnson"

My experience was great from start to finish. After speaking to Keely on phone and she met me outside and we had a great time finding and purchasing of my new Kia Soul. I appreciate the through

Keely Johnson

Mike Willis
4/19/2016

"Purchase of 2016 Kia Optima"

Very professional and knowledgeable sales person, Rob Riley and sales manager, Jeff Lefkowitz. They presented the vehicle and financial information extremely well, which allowed me to make a very good decision.

Robert Riley

Kayholla
4/18/2016

"Great customer service!"

The salesperson Jon H. was very courteous and knowledgeable. Everyone I encountered during the buying process was friendly and professional. I didn't feel pressured. I would recommend them to anyone.

Jon Hardnick

Red boxcar baby
4/18/2016

"great job!"

They were able to locate the vehicle I wanted and get it from a different dealership within one day of me signing all the paperwork. The negotiation process was simple and easy since I told them what I was willing to pay (total price, not payments.) All the folks there were very nice.

Mark Pang, Todd Phipps and Rob Riley (I think that's his name - he has long dreds.)

Cobb County Kia responded to this review

April 18, 2016

Thank you very much for the positive review! We try very hard to go above and beyond for all our customers to ensure you are fully satisfied! Please tell all your friends and family about your recent experience here at NISSAN OF NEWNAN!

Reviews of Jeff  Lefkowitz