Cobb County Kia

1221 Auto Park Drive NW,
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
sportage99
8/21/2016

"Very productive act with COBB County KIA"

Very friendly, knowledgably and get the job done interaction with the personal at KIA. I would highly recommend this dealer ship. may thanks to Ryan Shinholster for his assistance.

Dayle Thompson
8/21/2016

"Great experience !"

Great experience. James Wood was wonderful to work with and made the car buying experience fun. He provided helpful information, made sure all our questions were answered, and found us the best car for our money. We'll look forward to working with him again.

James Wood. And the finance person whose name I can't remember. And all the other employees we came into contact with. All were friendly and helpful even though they were not working directly with us.

Samh1221
8/20/2016

"2016 Serento "

This was my second new car purchase from Cobb County Kia I was not in the market for a new Serento as I had just paid my 1st one off, Until I had a car accident. The whole team worked hard to find me what I was looking for and went above and beyond to make the price work. They even called the rental car company to come pick up my rental, so my husband would be able to ride home with me. Thanks to all the team @ Cobb County Kia!

Ronnie

Jules
8/18/2016

"Best car buying experience I ever had"

Please ask for Amanda Stacks , she made our car buying experince so great! She explained all of the features. She was friendly and pleasant! I would buy another car from her in a minute!

Amanda Stacks

Richie1526
8/15/2016

"Caring!!!!"

My sales Rep Keely Johnson was very knowledgeable, not only that she showed human interest instead of just trying to get a sale. I got the car i wanted with the monthly payments I can afford. All because keely and the rest of the staff when a step further to help, even with my credit situation! I would definitely recommend Cobb Kia to anyone and will go back when i am ready for my next car! Thanks Keely!!!!!You Rock!!!

Acar
8/11/2016

"Memorable! "

Ron Yocum did an outstanding job meeting the customer's needs before and after the sale. GM Andre Went above and beyond with his enthusiastic, can do attitude. Follow up after the sale was thorough.

RON YOCUM

mirvine
8/10/2016

"Sales person Kathleen Hansbrough was excellent!"

I had outgrown my KIA Soul and needed a truck for all the outdoor activities that I do. I wanted to stay with this dealership even though I was not going to be in a KIA this time. Kathleen came through and found the truck I wanted. I got more than fair trade in for my KIA as well. The truck was fully detailed and looked brand new and I was more than pleased.

Kathleen Hansbrough

jbarnes
8/09/2016

"excellent"

i am truly happy and pleased with the service and skills that my salesman Alex Williams displayed. I will recommend him with no problem . Happy

Alex Williams

AB Pennie
8/07/2016

"Spectacular!"

I got my very first car last October and it was a Kia Soul. Here recently I was in an accident that totaled my car completely and walked away with no scars, bumps or bruises... just soreness. I LOVE the Kia brand and even more the Kia Soul because it does exactly what it says it's going to do. PROTECT! With the help and patience of Keely Johnson, I was able to get another car very quickly. She is so amazing and extremely helpful from the very first hello to the moment you drive off the lot. I highly recommend seeking her assistance when going to purchase your next "baby" at Cobb County Kia! Thanks Ms. Keely!

Zman
8/03/2016

"Amazing experience all the way around!"

Post bankruptcy, and expected to get ripped off or not be able to afford a car. Managers Andre and Blake were warmly welcoming, Keely gave us amazing service and truly rolled out the red carpet, took her time with us, and helps us get a fair deal that worked. And I LOVE the hot RED Kia Optima SX! Thanks so much!

Reviews of Jeff  Lefkowitz