Cobb County Kia

1221 Auto Park Drive NW,
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
heavenly70

"excellent"

I was really impressed with the professional and friendly service I received from beginning to end. Everyone was respectful and worked as a cohesive team to see that I received what I wanted.

marc pang

February 03, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback.  Each employee is a valued member of the Cobb County Kia team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.  Thanks again! Best, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Dean
2/01/2016

"Fantastic experience with Robert and Chris"

I would highly recommend Cobb County Kia. I was looking for a new car and walked in the dealership having never been there before. Form Sales to Fiance, it was a great experience.

Robert Cox

February 03, 2016

Dean, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Cobb County Kia and for your recommendation. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Best, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Skramer912

"Amazing Experience"

I have been a Kia owner since 2010 and I love the cars! But the customer service Alex provided was the best customer service I could ever have! He was very attentive to my needs and sold me the best car! Thank you! It was the best experience I have had with Kia thus far!

Alex Williams

February 03, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Alex provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Best, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Saved and Happy
1/30/2016

"Cared for from start to finish."

These guys really lived up to their promise, to do what ever they could to get a satisfied customer and sale a car that is excellent in every way. Mark stayed with me the whole time even when the sale went into after hours. This purchase was my first leased vehicle but they took time to explain multiple options available which quieted my concerns. Now I am driving a new 2016 Sportage fully loaded and I and my love it. Thanks guys! Blessings

February 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Mark is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Jchagolla
1/27/2016

"Anthony was great "

Anthony was very helpful throughout the entire process and made it one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. He was able to get get us what we wanted for a fair price within our budget. Great and timely customer service from start to finish.

Anthony Martino

February 03, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, . We are very happy to hear that Anthony could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Cobb County Kia any time! Take care Best, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Ridgetop
1/24/2016

"The whole process was great"

I live in the mountains of North Georgia and they allowed me to take the car that I eventually purchased home for the night. We needed to see how our 2014 Sorento handled the curves and mountain that we live on. It handled just great. That right there sold me. I would recommend Cobb County Kia. We did our homework before we went in and walked out with a certified, like new car. Thanks Jon for your excellent knowledge.

Jon Hardnick

January 25, 2016

Thank you much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business. We are honored to meet your automotive needs and continue to spread the word about your experience at COBB COUNTY KIA!

k young
1/20/2016

"Great experience at Kia Kennesaw"

Great professional tram at Kennesaw Kia. Made buying a car fun and informatime. Customer service outstanding.. I wpuld highly recommend to anyone looking for a great affordable product.

Brett Foreman

January 22, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check out our page -- we offer exclusive specials for our likers. Best, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Kiaowner29
1/15/2016

"Pre own certified nightmare"

Purchased what was suppose to be a certified pre own. No way this car was inspected. This car has major squeaks and rattles and my brother found out that it had bent suspension parts on the rear. We have left messages with the general manager that have not been returned. So far the used car manager hasn't called as well. Be careful before purchasing a used certified vehicle. Have it checked out by someone else first.

Kia buyer
1/08/2016

"Pleasant and honest"

After a bad experience at another dealership, Amatullah Henderson (La La) stuck to the price she had promised and made the buying experience quick and hassle free, would definetely recommend La La and the team at Cobb County Kia

Amatullah Henderson

January 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Amatullah will be delighted with your feedback. Please visit our page; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best regards, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Mercedes Lockley
1/06/2016

"Getting my Kia "

I came in unexpected to drive off in my new car. I am more than pleased and would refer as many people in need of a good car and great dealership as I can.

Kathlyn Tyson

January 07, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, Mercedes. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we’re glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Reviews of CJ Brautigam