Cobb County Kia

Cobb County Kia
Call
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Got What I always wanted!!!"

Ray and Chris made it happen for me. I always wanted the dark cherry Sorento and I got it! The process went very smoothly, with the majority of my questions answered over the phone before I got to the dealership. In addition, the finance department should get a 5 star rating as well. It went effortlessly fast. Thank you so much Carolyn

"Ray and Melvin are the best!!!"

Last weekend I went to Cobb County Kia just to look. Ray showed me a few used cars and said that he may have a new car within my price range. Ray then showed me the 2015 Kia Rio and I absolutely loved it! It was almost made for me, I feel! Thank you so much Cobb County Kia, Ray, and Melvin for all of your hard-work!!! I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone searching for a Kia!

"Made a deal"

We had an amazing experince again with Cobb County Kia. This was our 3rd Kia in 3 years. Ray Dellaero was a pleasure to work with and made us very happy Sorento owners.

"Dealership review"

I love the salesman Ray Dellaero at Cobb County Kia. He was so helpful and polite. I had a great experience there. From the first time I walked into the dealership until the time I made the purchase , Ray worked with me and helped me all the way through and he was wonderful. Also, the dealership was wonderful.

"Absolutely deceptive BUYER BEWARE"

This dealer lured me in with a preapproved deal. This dealer then sold me a car that I have had for over 30 days, it is sitting in my driveway now and I can not drive it because the temp tags are expired, they signed a contract that they say is worthless and they are not willing to stand by their reps signatures and they refuse to get my tag issued. They only way I even found out there was a financing issue was i called them after 3 weeks of not getting my tag. They never reached out to me to state there was any problem at all. Then when I called them back after not hearing back again they said they could not get one car financed but they could only get the deal done if i bought 2 cars. Cobb County Kia is ridiculously deceptive and unwilling to do the right thing if it is inconvenient for them to bear the brunt of their worthless word. This has been a horrible experience.

Eugene and Kevin were the original reps

"Great Staff!!! Ask for Ray!!!!"

My wife and I were deciding on what type of car to get when we stumbled upon Ray Dellaero. We told him we were just looking and we were not buying and wouldn't be until we closed on our house. He still took a great deal of time with us and sold us on the Soul. We wanted either a white one or a red one and got to see the white one on their lot. Ray took down our number, email and address and we went on our way. We visited with two other dealerships looking for a red one to see how we liked it. When we saw the red one at another dealership, we were hooked on the color. Ray called just to check on our progress and let us know that if we needed anything to call him. We closed on our house and were waiting for everything to settle when Ray called again and we told him we were ready but were having a hard time getting in touch with someone at LGE. Ray put us in touch with his manager, Chris, and he said he could take care of everything for us. When we got there he asked what we wanted, we told him and instead of pushing something that they already had on the lot, he made arrangements to get us what we wanted. When we picked up the car the next day, Ray took a great deal of time to explain everything there was to know about our new car. Without a doubt the best car buying experience I've ever had.

"Yeah!! New car"

We enjoyed shopping at Kia. Our sales person was very knowledgeable on all features available. He was able to find more car than I thought I could afford. Ray and Chris were a pleasure to work with.

Great place to get a new car!

"Great experience!"

Being a first time buyer, I was very nervous going in. I had been to a few other dealerships before I visited this one and was very overwhelmed. However, Keely Johnson made the entire experience very easy! She made sure I knew what I could do and gave me her full attention through it all. Very happy with my experience.

Keely Johnson

"AMAZING deal! AMAZING sales staff! I LOVE MY CAR!"

After spending over a week getting jerked around by another local KIA dealership, I had enough! Although this dealership had me driving one of their vehicles while mine "came into stock" I knew I was being lied to and the price kept going up. I decided to try Cobb County KIA after a co-worker of mine purchased his car there. When I called I was directed to Jimmy Hendrix who was very sympatric of what I had been dealing with and he promised he would take care of me. He took my info over the phone and with in an hour he had my written approval. I was very specific of the features that I wanted and he told me he had what I wanted on the way. I felt a little uneasy since that is what I had been told for over a week from the other KIA dealership. But to my surprise, the very next day Jimmy called and say my car was in!! I was elated!! Long story short, we got the exact car that I wanted, WITH IN my budget, and we closed the deal in 48 hours of my first phone call to Jimmy!!!! Let me also add mention to the finance manager. It was like having your best friend close the deal. He took the time to explain everything to my husband and I. He gave us the BEST interest rate out there, and also added a few extra incentives to help us along our journey with our brand new 2014 car. Over all, this was the BEST experience I could have ever hoped for. I am in LOVE with my car, and I would send ANYONE that I know to please see Jimmy at KIA. He will make good on all of his promises and get you exactly what you as for minus the sales man BS!!!! :)

Joseph "Jimmy" Hendrix

"Amazing Place"

I was shopping around. I knew I wanted a small SUV. When I pulled into the dealership Israel Simmons met me at the door. He was friendly throughout the entire process. I never felt pressured into anything. I was really looking for a used car to keep within my budget. Israel and the finance team were able to get me into a 2015 Sportage and keep me within my budget! I was amazed! These folks are amazing. I will recommend them to everyone!

Israel Simmons