Cobb County Kia

Cobb County Kia

Call
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Great experience"

I was impressed by the courtesy and very thorough explanation of the car I bought. Ray was very informative and knowledgeable about the car and its operating systems many of which I have never experienced. He carefully walked me through their function and purpose. I left feeling confident about operating my new car.

"Customer service"

Mr Ray Dellaero is such a gentleman, polite, correct, very patient, as sweet as u can be. We will definitely recommend him and his crew to our friends

"excellent"

My experience at your dealership was by far the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. Mr. Dellaero and Mr. Cain were both friendly, professional and personable. I would absolutely recommend your dealership to family and friends and suggest they ask specifically for Mr. Dellaero,

"False Advertising - Bait and Switch Used at the Dealership"

I received a mail solicitation offer to purchase my 2005 Kia Amanti for $4,465. It stated : Our managers have been instructed to buy back your vehicle above market value from October 14th until November 11th. It went on the state: your vehicle's value is booking in a peak trade cycle and we are prepared to make an aggressive offer to purchase it from you, whether your are trading or not." I called and spoke to the receptionist about the offer, the qualify this as a bonafide offer before setting an appointment to bring my vehicle in, travelling quite a distance from my house to the dealership. When I arrived they went thru the formality of appraising the vehicle, then the salesman returned stating the manager (Elvis) was not interested in this vehicle unless I was using it as trade. I asked to speak with him and told him that this form of advertising was not only false but it smacked of Bait and Switch advertising. I asked him if he wanted to reconsider as this is the type of experience that gives consumers concern about the honesty and integrity of Car Dealers, Sales People and the brands that they represent. I will make it a cause of mine to inform as many people as possible and write as many reviews as possible about Cobb County Kia's false advertising practice. Look for other reviews on Edmunds, Kelly Blue Book, Car Guru and others.

Elvis, Tripp, Andre Young

"The most Amazing Experience Ever!!!!"

This is my second time visiting Cobb County Kia! Keely Johnson was my sales person on both visits. The comfort of both experiences was just as great as the next. The comfort of purchasing a car could not have been more delightful, as scary as buying a car can be, Keely made this extremely pain free. I am so excited about being part of Cobb County Kia's family and will recommend everyone to such a fabulous dealership. I have been buying cars since 2002 and have never ever had such a 100% purchasing experience. Keely thanks so much for being as professional and courteous as you are. You are truly an Awesome person. I will see you soon. Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!

"Great car buying experience!"

just purchased my first car from Nic Delgado, he was very helpful and made the buying experience so pleasant! I would recommend Nic to anyone looking to purchase a Kia.

Nic Delgado, Chris Turner

"Great service"

Keely Johnson was very warm and understanding to our needs. She was very knowledgable about the cars on the lot . When one is making such a large investment you want to make sure it is the right decision and Keely was able to answer all of our questions. I would definitely recommend Cobb County Kia to our friends and family.

keely johnson

"Went to look, ldft with new car"

Keely was very helpful, and not overly pushy, and when we finally decided on a car she was very good at explaining all its features. The financing department was able to get us a payment plan that fit our budget.

Keely Johnson

"BEST CAR EXPERIENCE EVER"

I recently visited Cobb County Kia in Kennesaw off of Barrett Pkwy. Omg, was I in for a real treat. I only stopped by to give it a shot and not my best shot but what the Kia team gave me was the very best they had to offer. I got connected with one of the best Keely Johnson (love her)!!!! I can't thank her enough for being so caring and compassionate from the first hand shake to the fair well drive off the lot. She showed empathy, and dedication that I never experienced neither did I expect it. Instead of her putting me in something she felt suited me, she helped me get into something I felt suited me. Keely will be a life long friend of mines and I'm gracious that she took time out of her Sunday to make one of my needs a reality. THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST :)

keely Johnson

"Brett was awesome"

Made our purchase experience a breeze! Provided us with key information we needed. Really friendly and not pushy. Great job! Thank you! very much! Come see Brett Froman.

brett froman