Cobb County Kia

1221 Auto Park Drive NW,
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Griselda
7/26/2016

"Miracle Workers"

Went in just to see if I would even be approved, being optimistic.... As soon as I started to become doubtful Keely Johnson worked it all out for me. Because of her not only did I leave with a car that same day, I left with a brand new one. Keely is one of the sweetest that I have ever dealt with in sales and she's very honest. Go see her. She can make some things happen.

Shea H.
7/22/2016

"Wonderful!"

Bought a used car from Kia for the first time and the experience was great. Keely Johnson made the process smooth and has been so helpful in the post-purchase follow-ups too! I would recommend both Kia and Keely to anyone looking to by a car here.

Rebecca N.
7/20/2016

"Superb service"

I went into Cobb County Kia on Friday, not expecting to be able to get a car. I met Ms. Keely Johnson and she turned my frown upside down and helped calm all the butterflies. She worked hard on my behalf to get me the best deal that could be received with a credit score like mine. She fought to get the warranty plan added on my used vehicle and provided me with Gap insurance and a 3 year maintenance package. I love my car and it makes me feel special. Keely, has gone above and beyond to make sure that i was happy that day and to make sure that I am still happy today.

Bdm
7/14/2016

"Outstanding!!"

Great service and hospitality! Happy to have followed Amanda Stacks here! She has always been great to work with, always makes purchasing easy without the stress, and has always been able to get me great deals! Looking forward to a new car!

Amanda Stacks

bdmoitoza
7/13/2016

"New to Kia!"

My family have purchased multiple cars from Amanda Stacks in the past. Her dedication, professionalism, loyalty, and customer experience that she offers is the reason why I will now be a Kia customer! I am looking forward to purchasing a vehicle in the very near future. If you want a purchase that you will feel completely satisfied, in all aspects of the car buying experience, I highly recommend you go see Amanda!

Amanda Stacks

KiaSoulBlaster
7/05/2016

"Super Duper"

It's amazing that we live in the future and that most car dealerships are still function like it's 80's - pushing garbage and and using high pressure tactics. This was NOT the case here. It was laid back, informative and dare i say ... FUN! Brett was a absolute pleasure to work with. At no moment did I feel like i was dealing with a snake in the grass. This place and Brett came recommended by a friend and I will surely return the favor and recommend this place to ALL of my friends. Cant thank you guys enough!!! Cheers!

Brett Froman

Wendy Irick Stewart
7/05/2016

"Happy Experience!"

I returned to this dealership because of the fantastic experience I had previously! Jon Hardback is a great person to work with and he went out of his way to help me choose the right car for me and my family. He was very patient as I went between the Used and New lots! Once the decision was made, the paperwork was completed quickly! I would recommend Jon and the dealership to everyone!

Jon Hardnick

fairburn buyer
7/04/2016

"good job cobb county kia"

we are very happy with our experience with cobb county kia......from the time we walked in til we drove off the lot with our new purchase was a little over 2 hours......we given an amazing deal on a 2017 sportage

Jimmy Hendrix, Chris one of the managers

Meechiej
7/03/2016

"Experience was good but too long"

My overall experience with Sales/Anthony was good. I was not impressed with your car detailing at all. It seems like my cars were rushed through after a long wait. They did not clean the windows very well & did not remove all the stickers/glue. You should have some type of check point in place before cars leave detailing. I am not sure of the gentleman's name who did our test drive. He was fantastic and very knowlegable about the car.

Anthony Martino

andreaiannelli
7/01/2016

"Upgrade to a newer car"

My salesperson listened to what I was asking. He never tried to push a product, and took plenty of time to explain the vehicle to me. He did walk me back and set up my first oil change. It was a pleasant experience dealing with Alex, and I would definitely recommend him as a personable and knowledgeable salesperson.

Alex Williams