Cobb County Kia

1221 Auto Park Drive NW,
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Kisha
6/26/2016

"Awesome"

My experience with Kia was the best car buying experience I've ever had. My car was giving me trouble so I need a new car. I was having trouble getting into a new car cause I co signed for my daughter 8 mo prior, so everyone considered the loan to be fairly new. Felicia made it happen for me and for that I'm very thankful, she's the best. If she could do it for me she can do it for anyone.

Felicia Watson

Michelle Page
6/23/2016

"Fantasic "

My Salesperson took his time to explain all of the features and benefits that come with owning a Kia. He never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable. Over all it was a pleasant experience.

Jimmy Hendrix

kjk0727
6/22/2016

"Best Car buying experience"

Jason Courie made buying a new car a pleasant experience, he was very knowledgeable about the car and the features, took his time explaining all the electronics and navigation, helped us set our phone to the equipment, and assured us he is available if we have questions later on. Jason and the team (Kevin & CJ) at Kia made our decision an easy one, and did all they could to get us the car we wanted for the price we could afford, they truly made car buying a positive experience.

Jason Courie

Daniel Rodrigues
6/15/2016

"One of the best "

When I went to kia the first person I saw was James Wind. He came up and said hi and helped us right away. The was really nice and also really friendly. He made my first time buying a car the best time of my life. I really am happy to get a car from KIA and I really like it. I wouldn't want any other car in the world.

James Wind

William N. Burch
6/14/2016

"Very helpfull, got the car with the exterior color I want"

The salesman went all the way to ensure that I got what I wanted. He made comfortable and showed me what they had on site as far as the year and model I wanted. They didn't have the color but my salesman searched other Kia dealers until he found what I wanted and was able to acquire it for me.

Jon Hardnick

RE Agent M
6/09/2016

"GREAT!"

Keely Johnson is the best sales agent I have ever met and I am in Real Estate. She went above and beyond in getting my daughter and myself into new cars. She even helped me with my insurance claim. I will recommend her to everyone I meet.

Keely Johnson.

Neddyo10
6/09/2016

"Excellent "

Excellent customer service, would highly recommend. The Sales and Financial officer were both excellent. Many Thanks to Lala Henderson and Lavar Frederick. It was quick, entertaining and friendly from start to finish.

Lala Henderson

cas1244
6/05/2016

"Great experience from beginning to end. "

I highly recommend Cobb County Kia. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They had the car we wanted in stock with the color and features we were looking for.

James Wind

Carpurchase1
5/31/2016

"Excellent experience"

Our sales rep Keely johnson was very knowledgable about the car we were interested in. She took the time to go over the details and assured her help with further questions.

Keely johnson

Pitbull Rescuer
5/30/2016

"Purchasing a new Car"

I hated this dealership for a year due to terrible service in my current Sorento. Just a bunch of fools. However I have come to realize you cannot judge an entire dealership on one persons sub par performance. Recently my car was getting high on miles and the things were starting to not work. Faced with $800 bill to get the car fixed I went to the new car showroom and met with Rob Riley.. My gosh what a breath of fresh air. Even though I was just looking, Rob did NOT pressure me AT ALL after I left. Rob was patient and WHEN and ONLY when I was ready I started really looking. I tried several other manufacturers and ALL of themtried to smooth talk me into buying their car. Bombarded me with emails and calls, not Rob Riley. Got the most sweet ride as a great price and it was care free. Rob even drive over to my Dads for him to consign so I could get a better rate.

Rob Riley