Cobb County Kia

CJ Brautigam

December 05, 2016

"Absolutely Awesome Dealership!!!!"

- Smithtiffany

I came in today for service on my 2014 Sorento, but ended up buying a 2016 Sedona! I had been looking to upgrade for a little while and noticed one as I drove in. Levar recommended Rikkie Vance to help me while I waited. Rikkie found me exactly what I needed for space and with the features I wanted, and all within my price range!!! They also completed all the paperwork very quickly so my husband could drive over on his lunch break and sign all the paperwork!!! They made the process so seamless and their customer service from all departments was outstanding!!!

December 05, 2016

"Thank you for putting our family into a safe SUV!"

- Lisa Cardinal

Although the process was long the experience was fantastic!! Jimmy Hendrix was personable and willing to work with our needs! We will continue going to Cobb County Kia for future cars!! My husband's already making plans about his next car! Thank you Cobb County Kia for putting our family into a safe car within our budget!!

December 03, 2016

"Great experience"

- Janicebeemer601

Rikkie was great I went in to see a particular car but he showed me several options. He was Very knowledgable about Kia's I ended up with a nicer car. Thanks Rikkie

• Indoor Customer Parking