Cobb County Kia

New Car Sales Manager

February 24, 2017

"Absolutely AMAZING "

- Forte101

I went into Cobb County Kia on 2/23/2017. Well this was the first actual car I was getting into, as far as dealership wise. I've never been treated as I have there! I dealt with Keely Johnson, I will never and I mean unless I forget for some strange reason, deal with anybody else!!! Keely is the best of the best, from customer service to the explanation of how the radio nobs work:)! She came in on her day off for me!!! If that isn't great customer service then I don't know what is!! Got me the best deal with an amazing car!! Loved it! Love her and the team!!!

February 24, 2017

"Professional, Respectful "

- S ANN THELEN

We loved working with Kathryn Tyson! We explained what we wanted. We shared our financial parameters clearly. When we are ready, Kat tooks us on our test drives-she is a pleasure! She knows her vehicles! She pays attention to everything you say to see how she can best serve your 'ride needs.' Finally, we all talked price; Kat and Mangement were very professional and helpful. We drove off the lot with a car I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you, "KIA Team!"

February 23, 2017

"Great service and staff!"

- Credmond12

We had a great experience with this dealership, we had a hard deal to get with a lease and getting out of a purchased vehicle and they made it happen! I highly recommend this Kia dealership for purchasing, leasing, or vehicle service!!

• Indoor Customer Parking