Cobb County Kia

1221 Auto Park Drive NW,
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Peggy
9/25/2016

"Knowledgeable employees, working for the customer! "

If you want a knowledgeable team that will work to get you what you want, visit Cobb County KIA! From sales to finance....they're all great!

Chris Turner

Sgtbrousmc
9/23/2016

"Help when it is needed the most"

Chris was able to work some magic for me. Having recently been turned down for financing at another dealer, he was able to secure me a loan that was very close to my terms. And he put me in a reliable, well equipped, SUV that fulfilled all of my needs plus some. I walked away with a big smile and a very satisfied feeling in my purchase.

Chris Pass

September 26, 2016

We're glad to have this amazing feedback! Don't hesitate to give us a call for anything and we look forward to working with you again!

cargirl
9/20/2016

"5 stars for Keely Johnson sales"

Keely Johnson was very helpful with my car buying experience she gets a five star rating being so patient and efficient she did a great job God bless you Keely,

Keely Johnson

September 20, 2016

Thanks! Keely prides herself in helping people buy cars instead of selling them one. We are excited that you are now a part of the CCK family.

LilyDew
9/19/2016

"Class and Caring"

My husband needed a new car. I have owned a Soul for the past three years. We were treated well by Cobb County Kia when I bought my first car. So, we returned. We ended up buying two cars. Lavar Frederick was our sales sherpa and he helped us walk away with two beautiful new Souls and we stayed in budget. I recommend him and Cobb County Kia for all your needs.

September 20, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Thadd
9/18/2016

"My Excellent vehicle experiance."

I had a great experience with purchase. The sales rep/ financial & manager made the car buying process painless as possible. I'm big on customer service & that's what they gave me. Excellent customer service. I'd recommend anyone shopping for a vehicle to give these guys a try at COBB COUNTY KIA in Kennesaw, Ga.

Brett Froman

BFerris
9/15/2016

"Following up with customers "

Keely always follows up with me as a customer. She also is very helpful with reminding me about routine maintenance for my vehicle and goes above and beyond to help make sure my appointments are secured and the parts are available for me when I come. I can always count on her to guide me in the right direction when it comes to my Kia Sorento!

Keely Johnson

September 16, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! Our goal at the dealership is to create a customer of a lifetime experience, it's good to hear we are performing at the top of our game. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we did, we truly appreciate it and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Richard N May
9/14/2016

"This was fun!"

When my wife and I arrived at the show room we were warmly greeted and treated with respect. At no point were we pressured. The agreed on price and discounts were exactly what they were supposed to be (actually a little better than I expected). The wonderful lady, Lala, that we dealt with was a joy! It really was an enjoyable experience with no downsides what so ever. I've bought several new cars in my life and never have I "enjoyed" it. There was always something hidden or slipped into the deal (sometimes successfully), or I was told I agreed to it or misunderstood it. This was well taken care of from start to finish (sales to contract). Everything was clear, concise, accurate and AS REPRESENTED! All car dealership could learn from this one and probably double their repeat sales. My daughter is excited after checking out our 2017 Forte S in beautiful Currant Red and can't wait until next spring to buy herself another one. She has a 2012 Forte EX that she absolutely loves and will keep (as her new husbands car) and she will be going to Cob County Kia for the car. Oh, I failed to mention that we drove down from Chattanooga, TN because no dealer here (any brand) came close to this deal. WOW! You know what else cannot compare? Another brand of car, we have become Kia customers for life. I never write reviews, but, in this case it is natural! Rick

Lala Henderson

AD
9/13/2016

"Your 16 year-old daughter deserves the best!"

For my wife and I, the mere reality of considering buying a vehicle for our 16 year-old daughter was very daunting and a scary reality. Our number 1 consideration was safety which forced us to consider numerous makes, models, and ultimately numerous dealerships. That was even more daunting in itself. After many dealership visits and numerous aggressive sales people in the process, we found our entire experience at Cobb County Kia amazing from start to finish! The entire staff was incredible. Specifically, Jeff L. and Lavar F. were exceptional and did a great job getting my daughter into the vehicle she is absolutely in love with. All at an incredible price with unparalleled safety rating. Both Jeff and Lavar were kind, considerate, and very informative throughout the process, never pushy. Jeff was a man of his word throughout the purchase and Lavar went the extra mile to ensure they addressed all our requirements. Having purchased many vehicles in my life this by far was the best experience I've ever had. That was due to Jeff and Lavar's exceptional care. We strongly recommend Cobb County Kia and Jeff and Lavar to anyone looking for a vehicle!

September 14, 2016

AD, thank you for the awesome feedback about our team! I'm glad to hear that we were able to find the perfect vehicle for your daughter! Don't hesitate to give us a call for anything and we look forward to working with you all again!

Steve R
9/11/2016

"Three hours later I was driving home in my new car"

Never thought I would own a KIA. Consumer Reports recommended the Sorrento. I read other reviews online and after test driving one it beat all the other cars I was considering. I went to several dealerships (KIA, Nissan, Chevy, and Dodge) and all but Cobb County Kia and one Chevy dealership were very pushy (Nissan was rude). Ron Y. at Cobb County Kia never pressured me and was very helpful. I would have him over to my house for dinner, he was that likeable. It is has only been 3 days since I bought my car, but I would go to Cobb County Kia again, especially is Ron is still there. It is never fun buying a new car, but the whole process took only 3 hours till I was driving home in my new (used) car. I do not normally post reviews as I am lazy, but I felt I had to after the way I was treated.

Ron Yoccum

September 13, 2016

Steve, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to visit us.

Happy New Kia Owner
9/10/2016

"Excellent Service"

I dread buying a new car. Most dealers have representatives that descend on you like a pack of wolves and won't let you go until you make promises you have no intention of keeping.. That said, I have nothing but the highest regard for Ron Yocum. He made my car buying experience very pleasant and nothing at all like the harassment I was expecting. He was very interested in our needs and he ensured that my entire family was comfortable with the experience. The whole team at Kia from sales to financing was pleasant and changed my perception about the new car buying experience. Ron is a very pleasant man who cares about his customers needs and is a great asset to your organization. I highly recommend buying your next car from Ron Yocum and the Kennesaw Kia team.

Ron Yocum (Sales)