Cobb County Kia

1221 Auto Park Drive NW,
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Garmon0909
5/24/2016

"Great and friendly experience !"

We had such a great and friendly experience buying our new Kia Soul! Lavar along with the rest of the team there was so nice and really made you feel like they were getting you the best deal. Loved that it was also kid friendly since we had our 2 year old son with us. Would definitely reccommend!

I forget last guy that pwent over paperwork with us. He was great. And had 7 kids himself.

drlewi
5/17/2016

"Always fantastic at Cobb County Kia"

Great experience, as always! Jon and Karen are great! Robert Brooks is the best service guy ever!! Part of why my family keeps coming back to this dealership!

Jon Hardnick and Karen - sales

Girlwiththesportage
5/15/2016

"Felt like family"

I intended to just walk around the lot to look and see what I liked since I was going in completely blind and uneducated of Kia vehicles. Ryan made sure he knew everything he could in order to help me get into a Kia. I knew I wanted a small SUV and boy did I find what I wanted. I got an incredible deal on a 2017 Kia Sportage and Ryan fought hard for me, to say the least. I'm pretty sure every sales person walked up to me and congratulated me made sure I had what I needed to make this beauty mine. Thanks Cobb County Kia!

Ryan Shinhoister

vetgirl63
5/07/2016

"Awesome Experience"

Our family has now purchased our 6th KIA from Cobb County KIA. Yesterday's purchase of my new Sportage was heads and shoulders above their usual outstanding service thanks to the sales associate, Brett Froman.. He was sensitive to our needs regarding style, color, pricing, etc. When in need of another vehicle, I will return to Cobb Co. KIA.

Brett Froman

ShonD_1922
4/30/2016

"Wonderful Service"

I went in for their customer appreciation night and walked away with a new car. I did not intend to get a new car, but it worked out in my favor. :) It was a seamless, pleasant, non aggressive process. It was a pleasure working with Lavar Frederick, Ryan Shinholster and Melvina. I highly recommend this team and dealership.

Lavar Frederick, Ryan Shinholster, Melvina

Laceboy23
4/28/2016

"Good experience "

Overall had an awesome experience, friendly staff and knowledgable....I went there with my prespproval but in the end that amount was not sufficient to get me the type of car I was looking for, I was directly working with Jason a honest experience and understanding sales person....he spent his entire shift with me making sure I drive out with the specific car I wanted. After gettin me approved for the amount to loan I needed, he sent my car to the detail cleaning the wheep came out looking brand new....he promised to fill my tank which he did. The part that amazed me the most about Kia Cobb County was they give their customers a personal attention, I got there driving in a rental car, they even asked me to return the rental and they got me into a brand new Nissan free of charge for 24 hrs while they were detailing my car....overall, great place to go I will definitely recommend and would go back if I ever need a car again

Jason courie

Rachael n Hunter
4/24/2016

"I walked in for a used car but left with a new Kia!"

Jason walked me through the pros and cons of buying a used car and showed me how much the Kia brand has advanced since I first learned of them. He helped me decide to go new and diligently helped me decide on a Kia Forte. I came in anxious and overwhelmed and he helped me leave with a big grin on my face.

Jason Courie

Kdawg1971
4/24/2016

"Keely Johnson is amazing "

Keely Johnson is an amazing person and will work very hard for you to get the deal done and with the car you like. And she also very friendly and easy to work with.

Keely Johnson

tony2016

"very professional. "

The visit was very unique one. The salesman was very professional and very knowledgeable. I would definitely use them again. The dealership was very clean and professional.

Alex

Total Satisfaction
4/22/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

My recent car purchase experience at Cobb County KIA was tremendous. From the greeting at the entrance, outstanding knowledge of product by team member Rob Riley, his point on answers to my questions and concerns, straight through the paperwork was exceptional. Every member of the staff made the experience truly a joy! Never knew a car buying experience could be so pleasurable.

Rob Riley and the Allstate Gals