Cobb County Kia

Jeff  Lefkowitz, New Car Sales Manager, Cobb County Kia

Jeff Lefkowitz

New Car Sales Manager

January 22, 2017

"I am please with this dealership and the agent Ryan."

- Fortegirl

Your agent Ryan kept working until he came up with this best deal for me. Very please. It took a while for the paper work, but they were short of help. The manager doing the paper work was really nice.

January 22, 2017

"The Kia dealership gave me the best experience in car buyin!"

- Blue Seoul

What a group of friendly but professional individuals. They take car buying to the next level. This Kia dealership goes out of their way to make sure every part of your buying experience is one of quality. Other dealerships could learn a thing or two from them. Would I do it all over again, Of course..Thanks Cobb County Kia!

January 16, 2017

"My dreams coming true!"

- Ashley Stansell

Cobb County Kia's Keely Johnson went above and beyond! I'm a single Mom of 2 girls and would've never thought I could afford a Kia of the lot! She got me a low monthly price that comfortably fit into my lifestyle. I'm so thankful for the outstanding customer service provided by Keely. She treated me like a family member! We're so thankful. I'd recommend family and friends to Keely @ Kia any day of the week! #loveourKia

• Indoor Customer Parking