Cobb County Kia

Cobb County Kia
Call
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Brett was awesome"

Made our purchase experience a breeze! Provided us with key information we needed. Really friendly and not pushy. Great job! Thank you! very much! Come see Brett Froman.

brett froman

"A GREAT experience"

Robert and Usher and the others were great to work with, patient, knowledgeable,, ,and I would recommend Cobb Co Kia to any of my friends.

Robert and Usher

"Very friendly and professional"

We had a wonderful experience. Ray was so nice and helpful. He was not pushy and very professional. They were also great to our kids while were going through the car shopping/purchasing process. We will definitely be back when considering our next car. Thank you Cobb County Kia and Ray!

"Best Experience Ever"

I just had the best customer service that was completely quick and honest. Ray and Larry were absolutely wonderful. They made me feel like I really did matter.

Larry Mathews

"Ray Dellaero is the MAN:)"

Ray was a great salesman. He was efficient and made sure that I left happy. He made sure that the car was detailed, filled with gas, and inspected prior to my departure. He also took the time to help set up my bluetooth and UVO. He went through all the extras in the car to make sure I knew how to work them properly. Lastly, he did all of this with awesome customer service. He was friendly and personable. I would definitely purchase a car from Ray again and I will definitely let my friends know to ask for him.

"Great experience!"

Worked with Ray on a car for my teenage daughter. He was extremely helpful and diligent in getting the deal we needed. Service was excellent.

"Melvin is the BEST...and our salesman, Robert was phenomenal"

Our experience was AMAZING!! I had purchased a Soul a few years ago from this dealership.....so, I recommended it to our daughter. She is going through a rather difficult and challenging time, and the Cobb County Kia team was VERY compassionate, understanding, discreet, and professional!! Not only did she get the perfect car....the one she wanted....but she received the BEST price, the BEST interest rate, and the payment came in just under her requested amount!! She is quite price sensitive right now, and the team understood her situation and worked closely with her! Everyone was VERY respectful of our daughter and they even afforded her some small extras and additional considerations! I CANNOT say enough great things about this dealership.....particularly Robert Cox (our salesman) and Melvin Cain (finance)!! They are two really great men......BOTH assets to the company....and they also show that you can be a TRUE family man (complete with compassion and understanding) and ALSO be a company guy/team player! KUDOS to both of them and we WILL recommend Cobb County Kia and we WILL be back for future vehicles!! Thanks!

Robert Cox

"Got What I always wanted!!!"

Ray and Chris made it happen for me. I always wanted the dark cherry Sorento and I got it! The process went very smoothly, with the majority of my questions answered over the phone before I got to the dealership. In addition, the finance department should get a 5 star rating as well. It went effortlessly fast. Thank you so much Carolyn

"Ray and Melvin are the best!!!"

Last weekend I went to Cobb County Kia just to look. Ray showed me a few used cars and said that he may have a new car within my price range. Ray then showed me the 2015 Kia Rio and I absolutely loved it! It was almost made for me, I feel! Thank you so much Cobb County Kia, Ray, and Melvin for all of your hard-work!!! I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone searching for a Kia!

"Made a deal"

We had an amazing experince again with Cobb County Kia. This was our 3rd Kia in 3 years. Ray Dellaero was a pleasure to work with and made us very happy Sorento owners.

Ray Dellaero