Cobb County Kia

Cobb County Kia

Call
Cobb County Kia Info
About Cobb County Kia

From all of us here at Cobb County Kia, thanks for visiting our site and for taking an interest in our business. Remember, our aim at your Atlanta Kia dealership is to convince you, your family AND your friends to expect a great deal every time you come in! We do this by having some of the most competitive Specials on top of our already low New and Pre-Owned Kia pricing. We proudly serve the Kennesaw, GA area, including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and more!

About Cobb County Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Great car buying experience!"

just purchased my first car from Nic Delgado, he was very helpful and made the buying experience so pleasant! I would recommend Nic to anyone looking to purchase a Kia.

Nic Delgado, Chris Turner

"Great service"

Keely Johnson was very warm and understanding to our needs. She was very knowledgable about the cars on the lot . When one is making such a large investment you want to make sure it is the right decision and Keely was able to answer all of our questions. I would definitely recommend Cobb County Kia to our friends and family.

keely johnson

"Went to look, ldft with new car"

Keely was very helpful, and not overly pushy, and when we finally decided on a car she was very good at explaining all its features. The financing department was able to get us a payment plan that fit our budget.

Keely Johnson

"BEST CAR EXPERIENCE EVER"

I recently visited Cobb County Kia in Kennesaw off of Barrett Pkwy. Omg, was I in for a real treat. I only stopped by to give it a shot and not my best shot but what the Kia team gave me was the very best they had to offer. I got connected with one of the best Keely Johnson (love her)!!!! I can't thank her enough for being so caring and compassionate from the first hand shake to the fair well drive off the lot. She showed empathy, and dedication that I never experienced neither did I expect it. Instead of her putting me in something she felt suited me, she helped me get into something I felt suited me. Keely will be a life long friend of mines and I'm gracious that she took time out of her Sunday to make one of my needs a reality. THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST :)

keely Johnson

"Brett was awesome"

Made our purchase experience a breeze! Provided us with key information we needed. Really friendly and not pushy. Great job! Thank you! very much! Come see Brett Froman.

brett froman

"A GREAT experience"

Robert and Usher and the others were great to work with, patient, knowledgeable,, ,and I would recommend Cobb Co Kia to any of my friends.

Robert and Usher

"Very friendly and professional"

We had a wonderful experience. Ray was so nice and helpful. He was not pushy and very professional. They were also great to our kids while were going through the car shopping/purchasing process. We will definitely be back when considering our next car. Thank you Cobb County Kia and Ray!

"Best Experience Ever"

I just had the best customer service that was completely quick and honest. Ray and Larry were absolutely wonderful. They made me feel like I really did matter.

Larry Mathews

"Ray Dellaero is the MAN:)"

Ray was a great salesman. He was efficient and made sure that I left happy. He made sure that the car was detailed, filled with gas, and inspected prior to my departure. He also took the time to help set up my bluetooth and UVO. He went through all the extras in the car to make sure I knew how to work them properly. Lastly, he did all of this with awesome customer service. He was friendly and personable. I would definitely purchase a car from Ray again and I will definitely let my friends know to ask for him.

"Great experience!"

Worked with Ray on a car for my teenage daughter. He was extremely helpful and diligent in getting the deal we needed. Service was excellent.

Reviews of Ray  Dellaero