Cobb County Kia

Alex Williams

September 20, 2017

"Customer service oriented"

- Newstreambl

Israel was awesome. He tailored his communication to meet my needs. I was able to work out the entire deal to buy out my lease via text. This made it so I never had to worry about a phone call or taking time off of work. While some people may want more in-person correspondence, I already have such limited time for that. Knowing that texting was an option helped me tremendously. I actually feel like that was more personal service by catering to my needs and communication preference.

Israel Simmons

September 19, 2017

"Car sales"

- lprice2768

Awesome salesperson. Very professional and helpful. Did not try to pressure me into buying anything showed me all my options and made the process seem less. I would highly recommend him

September 18, 2017

"Great sales associate!"

- Happy camper

Israel Simmons was one of the best auto salesmen I've ever worked with. He was knowledgeable, professional and low key - I never felt pressured. I would recommend Israel and this dealership to others in a heartbeat. Everyone I encountered was helpful and professional. A great experience!

Israel Simmons