Cocoa Hyundai

Wayne Spitale

Used Car Manager

"Above and beyond..."

- wilkinstein Verified Customer

My sales person Marrissa Bozarth did a wonderful job dealing with some unfortunate situations with vehicles that were sent over from other dealers. I was pretty specific about the color that I wanted and had to have a vehicle sent over from two different dealers. The first one was a mix up in the safety features that I was looking for. The second vehicle had a large scratch in the front fender where it looked like someone had hit a wall with the vehicle and there was over 900 miles on the vehicle. It was only supposed to have a couple hundred since it was coming from across the state. After two trip to pick up my vehicle, I was visibly upset and not sure if I wanted to continue with the deal. Marrisssa and John (the sales manager) went out of their way to find a vehicle that meet my expectations of a new vehicle with the correct safety features and was in the correct condition to make me a satisfied customer. Through it all, they were great to work with and have made me a repeat customer of a Hyundai Santa Fe.

April 27, 2017

"The place to buy a vehicle!"

- suewhite0 Verified Customer

Always we are treated with respect with no pressure. This is our fifth vehicle bought here and I have recommended them to several who have also purchase cars here. Johnny is a pleasure to deal with and a great addition to the sales staff. The service department is another reason to keep us coming back. Always careful to explain what is being done and they do not pressure to add items to be serviced. I highly recommend this dealership.

April 27, 2017

"I was very impressed with sales person Marrissa, worked wi"

- bill 2424

I, THOUGHT DEALERSHIP VERY RESPONSIVE, SALES PERSON MARRISSA WAS PATIENT, AND ADRESSED ALL MY CONCERNS. EVERYONE ELSE WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE MY VIST PLEASANT.

• FREE LIFETIME OIL CHANGES WITH EVERY NEW HYUNDAI PURCHASE