Cocoa Hyundai

Dustin Holland

Certified Sales Professional

"Satisfied customer"

- Johnny Boy Verified Customer

The sales personnel were thoughtful, experienced in the product and helpful in all avenues of sales and customer satisfaction. They took the time to ensure that we drove one car and as we progressed with our relationship, moved us to another car that more met our needs and made sure we drove that car also. All interfaces with the staff at Cocoa Hyundai were professional and satisfying as a customer. They made us feel at home and provided water and made sure we were comfortable with the process. We will come back to Cocoa Hyundai for all our vehicle needs in the future.

June 25, 2017

"If youre looking , be sure to look at Cocoa Hyundai first!!!!"

- cilvercivic Verified Customer

Cocoa Hyundai has a great selection of new and used vehicles paired with great customer service. It is rare that you find these two qualities in one place, let alone in a car dealership. I already knew what I was looking for in a new car. Cocoa Hyundai immediately knew the right vehicle for me and had me driving off the lot in my new car in no time 100% satisfied with my purchase. They even called to ensure everything was going well and immediately responded to any attempt I made to get in touch with them when I had questions. I will definitely be coming back when its time to get my next car.

June 25, 2017

"Quality of cars and people."

- 90tomblake Verified Customer

No. No. No. shove this part a waste of my time. No. No. No. no. No no no no no I have said all I am going to

Other Employees : Marrissa Bozarth