Cocoa Hyundai

Certified Sales Professional

August 19, 2017

"New Veloster owner"

- Velositer my new whip Verified Customer

I was very impressed with my buying experience. Johnny did an excellent job of picking a car for me by what I was looking for. I never at anytime felt any pressure to buy this car and the whole thing happened in a very timely manner. Johnny did an excellent job of showing me all the features of the car and explaining how to use these features.

Johnny Hummerick

August 19, 2017

"new car"

- stovershome Verified Customer

Johnny took a lot of time with me, gave me a test drive, and showed me the features of the car. He was great to work with. Ali was also great to work with. He very patiently explained my financing options and made the paper work process as painless as possible. I don't remember the others. The cupcakes were good.

August 17, 2017

"My personal experience with an A-! dealership."

- jleech63 Verified Customer

Cocoa Hyundai is an excellent place to buy a car and your salespeople are excellent to work with, I have already talked to a couple of people I work with and they will be up to talk to Mike lim. I told them to mention my name.

• FREE LIFETIME OIL CHANGES WITH EVERY NEW HYUNDAI PURCHASE