Colerain Auto Center

Average

Overall Rating 3

Colerain Auto Center
Colerain Auto Center Info

"Dont buy from here its a total rip off, they"re over..."

Dont buy from here its a total rip off, they"re over pricing 90's cars for $4000 to $5000 a piece with engine issues an hazardous car problems. They will con you into anything they can sell. They paint small dents so its not noticeable. Also if they will try an reassure you that the car has been scoped even thou they know there is alot of issues. bought car from hear already having problems. struts, engine, an swaybar all had to be replaced an they lied saying everything has been scoped by a dealership. even tho they greased the swaybar links so no one could notice

chris an ed

"I dealt with both Chris and Ed and they worked with me..."

I dealt with both Chris and Ed and they worked with me until we found the right car for the right price. I was very satisfied with my experience.

Ed

"Exact same experience as previous reviewer. Same "no..."

Exact same experience as previous reviewer. Same "no big deal" attitude. No respect. Unhappy. Buying used cars is never fun. This was even worse. This place is the definition of "sleazy used car salesman."

Chris

"inconsistencies within the vehicles' ad and the actual..."

inconsistencies within the vehicles' ad and the actual vehicle specs; typical dealer trying to make a huge profit; didn't take care of needed vehicle parts in a timely fashion as a part of the purchase deal; amount promised for trade wasn't provided (had to argue/barter to add ONLY $200 to trade value); we have put $1000+ into the vehicle since purchasing--which is within 2-4 months (we purchased an extended warranty which did not cover ANY of the parts we've had to replace); lied about what it would take to rectify certain noticable vehicle ailments, which would cost another $150-200 to take care of; huge lack of customer service (i.e. when addressing concerns to them, made 'no big deal' out of it and told us the owner would call back later that day - which he never did). Unacceptable. Granted, we bought a used car and understand that it wouldn't be brand new and infallible - however, we were lied to about its status at the time of purchase and what was "new" (or what they said they replaced but Factually didnt'), etc. and I would not recommend this dealer to anyone. They hype up that they are a "Family Owned" business but I'd much rather spend $10,000 at a bigger dealership where Im treated with respect and things that go wrong actually get attended to. This is by far my worst experience buying a car - I have bought from individuals, from small dealers, and from big dealers...this was horrible and still is - and we're stuck with it for the next 3.5 years at least. ick.

Chris and Ed