College Park Hyundai

Jay Kesar

August 18, 2017

"Good"

- whittbellmk Verified Customer

The service was outstanding and I am looking forward to my next visit. And if I had to do it over again I will do so.

Other Employees : Williams in the service department

August 17, 2017

"Haggling"

- johne22 Verified Customer

Thank you for the service that I got, I had to price match back and forth with the manager but we both came up with a good price

August 12, 2017

"Pleasant, nearly stress free experience."

- rdurant54 Verified Customer

I had three visits to the dealership to purchase my new car. The first was to survey and compare price and selection available. I had to also decide which model of two that I wanted to purchase. Because of my outstanding service with my previous car (totaled in an accident), I knew that I wanted a hyundai and I wanted it from College Park. Of course the first visit was the longest and most grueling on the part of the seller and the potential purchaser, but I found the team and salesman very patient and "no pressure". After a test drive, my decision was made. The actual purchase day was better than expected and negotiations for price were simplified and made easier by a variety of incentives currently in place for end of season, loyalty, and military discounts. After that I came in to pick up my car which had to be shipped in from another location. It is beautiful, very functional and has a lot of safety features !!! I am relieved and pleased that this experience went wonderfully well. !!!!!!!! Thank you Mr. Ekwe for a job very well done. !

• Convenient Location