College Park Hyundai

4.2

April 27, 2017

"Satisfied"

- sachalordz Verified Customer

I had a very good experience. This is the 2ND car we've purchased from Jay. Great service and professionalism. We're very happy with our purchase.

April 23, 2017

"Awesome Dealership!"

- Ralph Kline Verified Customer

Outstanding service from an outstanding dealership. My salesman, Shawn, was awesome and the finance man, Rick, was equally awesome. I am totally satisfied and pleased with my experience at College Park Hyundai and with all of those I interacted with during this new car purchase.

April 21, 2017

"I wanted easy, CP Hyundai delivered!"

- jlrenze Verified Customer

I had worked with another Hyundai dealer on what should have been a "dead easy" deal - I knew exactly what I wanted and they had it on the lot. All they had to do was write up the deal, but they screwed it up by going into hard sell mode so I walked. I reached out to College Park and Rick called me within hours. I told him my experience and he said "let's make this easy!" I told him my desired car and expected numbers, and we wrote up the deal without hassle or delay. Humberto drove the car to my house and I am a happy Hyundai owner!! That was easy :)

• Convenient Location