Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 off Rte 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

1,033 Dealership Reviews
Caisey B Durkin
1/23/2016

"Great Experience"

I came to Colonial Dodge Chrysler Jeep because my dad bought 5 vehicles from Eddie Bhatty. My experience dealing with Eddie and Dave Jr. was awesome and I got the exact jeep I want it. I will recommend this dealerships to all my friends and family!!!!

bdebarge
1/22/2016

"Great experience"

Eddie and Steve were awesome, worked hard to get me into the car I wanted and out of the dealership on the same day in only a few hours!

Nina0578
1/19/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Thank you Tony and Eddy for helping me with my new Jeep purchase. It's been 12 years since I purchased a new vehicle. I was nervous, Tony took his time and put my at ease. No pressure, no haggle! I will definitely be back to purchase a Jeep for the hubby in the future. Again thank you!

RockinVet
1/14/2016

"Outstanding purchase experience!!"

I visited Colonial Jeep Dodge looking for a used car that suited my needs. I was pretty specific about what I was looking for in a car, and it so happened that they had a car that fit my needs exactly in the price range I was looking for. Eddie and Jerell treated me with respect and were extremely friendly and couteous even though they had to stay after hours to complete the deal. Eddie in particular went out of his way in setting up the financing to fit my budget. The car was very fairly priced with very low mileage, Carfax one-owner, no accidents. I feel as though I got a very good deal on the car. The experience could not have been more pleasant. I would certainly rate it as one of my better car buying experiences and I am 60 years old! I've bought a few cars in my day! My kudos to Eddie and Jerell for making what is usually a stressful experience into a very pleasant one. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quality new or used car.

bear297
1/13/2016

"Best dealership around"

Tony is a great salesman. So are the people who work there. They are polite and respectful there is also no hold on a minute let me check on it attitude like other dealerships. Tony and Eddie worked with us on getting us into a certified jeep grand cherokee. This place is the top Mopar jeep dealership around. This is my sixth vehicle purchase from them.

bostonbean07
1/09/2016

"RAM 1500 - Best dealer experience ever"

Colonial Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram provided the best and most customer focused dealership experience in my life. They were always straightforward from my initial phone call to the final closing with the finance manager. I had been to a few other dealers recently because I was trying to close on a deal and so I knew what I wanted and I just needed to get down to the numbers. Steve listened to my situation and he obliged. When we got to the numbers his first offer was almost exactly what I wanted. No high/low games and no back and forth. It was just so different from the usual dealership experience that it blew me away. I think we agreed to a final price within 10 minutes or less compared to the usual hour or more at other dealerships. It always felt like Steve was on my side and working to get MY deal versus fighting me to get HIS deal. The next step was the finance manager. From my previous experience, this can sometimes be another time waster. Again, I was blown away by Eddie and his customer focused approach to explaining the paperwork, warranty options, and loan financing. He was not pushy and he always put me in control of the situation. After experiencing Colonial, this will be the first and last place I shop. Life is too short to waste time with poor customer service and experience. Go to Colonial Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram which has the best customer service and experience (look at how many reviews they have on dealerrater compared to the rest). BTW, they gave me the best value for my trade-in (compared to other dealers and CarMax) and their internet pricing is very honest (all customers qualify).

bille73
1/08/2016

"Jeep wrangler unlimited"

I did a ton of research before I went in and knew exactly what I wanted. There was no pressure to try and move me to a higher priced model. Steve located the car I wanted at another dealership and had it brought to Hudson for me..... It was an extremely painless experience.....I highly recommend Steve and the dealership!!!!!!!!!!!

Bcfos
1/07/2016

"Nice relaxed experience "

I worked with Steve and he was great. He was patient and respected my budget. Overall a great buying experience and I am happy with my new truck.

dana
1/06/2016

"Jeep Cherokee 2016"

Jerell attended to our every request with meticulous care, concern and patience. He was polite, friendly, extremely knowledgable, and completed the negotiation for a fair price to our satisfaction quickly and easily. Jerell handled all of the details of the transaction professionally and completely, so that we had only to drop off our trade-in and drive away in our new vehicle. We could not be happier or more impressed with service provided by Jerell! A few words of praise for Eddie Bhatty: he completed our financial paperwork and thoroughly explained every dealership option available. Eddie was very friendly, engaging, well-organized, and a pleasure to deal with, throughout.

hugolian
1/05/2016

"2015 Ram 1500"

Great to deal with. Both Eddie B. and Steve E. were very professional and great to work with. A great place to buy a vehicle. I know I'll be seeing Eddie and Steve for my next vehicle and recommending them to anyone I know looking for a car or truck.

1 - 10 of 1,033 results