Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 off Rte 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Massage Chair
  • Same Day Delivery
KatCot23

"Eddie is the man!"

Eddie is a great salesman. He went above and beyond going out of his ways to meet my needs and ensure a smooth transition when I recently traded in my car for a new one. Thanks Eddie! You can't go wrong if you go to Colonial!

mikehag33

"Wonderful Salesman"

Eddie was a wonderful salesman. He was able to help place me in my dream vehicle, a new jeep! I would highly recommend Colonial to everyone, and when you get there ask for Eddie!

mikehag33

"Outstanding Experience"

I had an outstanding experience while at Colonial Jeep. Everybody was friendly and courteous and went out of their ways to help me out. Eddie personally delivered paperwork to my house the night of the transaction. A+++ service in my book!

Chris Stone

"New Truck"

Sat down with Eddie the salesman. Went for a test drive on a Dodge Ram. We discussed different options on buying and leasing. Came to a deal and got it done within an hour. Great experience

Bufton

"Great experience"

I have bought more than eight vehicles from Colonial of Hudson, and as usual everything went very smooth. My sales person ,Ed Bhatty always does a great job, and completes the whole transaction with ease.

nicoleandrea37
7/30/2015

"Amazing Experience "

I had great service and everyone was very friendly I am going to reccomend colonial to friends and relatives. there wasn't a lot of pressure to buy and received great aervice

cercone12

"Easy and stress free"

I have been going to this dealership for years and will continue to buy vehicles from them. The entire staff are accommodating, friendly and highly professional. I have and will also continue to recommend family, friends, work associates, etc. to this dealership. Eddie made my buying experience pleasurable. Prior to going to the dealership I spoke with Eddie on the phone and he quoted me a monthly rate that was right within my price range. When I went to the dealership to sign the paperwork, the monthly payment was exactly the same. That does not happen in other dealerships. Generally they quote you a great price over the phone to get you in then the price goes up. Definitely NOT the case here. This dealership should be commended for the honesty.

Tina12

"Enjoyable"

Great service , enjoyable experience, everyone was very friendly and courteous. I didn't feel pressured or rushed They were very informative too I highly recommend this dealership and will buy again

butterflies

"Stephen Egeland"

Stephan, was very patient with me while trying to make up my mind, with what I could afford as well as what I felt safe driving

coldmiser0198
7/28/2015

"Help for Wounded Warrior"

I would recommend this dealership just on there honesty if not for anything else. Steve Egeland made sure my buying experience was a pleasurable one. Not only did he ensure that I had the best price, he made sure I received the best financing available. No pressure sales and great customer service. I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership over the years and never had any issues with sales and nothing but the best service.

Reviews of Eddie  Bhatty