Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 off Rte 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Same Day Delivery
lubbers55
3/03/2015

"great experience!"

We came in to the Colonial Jeep dealership in Hudson and were immediately greeted by a sales person, Eddie. He was professional and proficient. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had buying a car. He was straight forward and to the point. Ray helped us with our financial piece and he worked to get us exactly what we were looking for. I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone looking for quality service, competitive rates, and a friendly atmosphere.

Julie A
3/03/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I live about 50 miles away from Hudson, MA, but I was referred by a friend. I had visited several dealerships and had less than pleasant experiences. When I found the 2012 Jeep Liberty on Colonial's website, I called and scheduled a test drive. I met with Tony Tedesco, who was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and honest. He and his manager worked hard to get me the best financing available. I was thrilled with my experience at Colonial and the attention to detail. Tony went over everything in detail and helped every step of the way. Although it's 50 miles away, I will do all I can to have my Jeep serviced at Colonial, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Dabbledoo
2/26/2015

"Returning customer"

This is the second Jeep that I have purchased from Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I worked with Dave Egeland both times. He was very knowledgeable, and was great to work with. Don't bother looking anywhere else, Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge has the best prices around.

Joe Rosa

"top notch service "

Eddie saved my wife and I over $1,000... on top of saving us money the buying experience was made easy and I feel confident with the investment we made. The car fits our lifestyle and fits our budget! I will recommend all my family and friends to come down to colonial of hudson!

Christina Marie

"Great Experience!!"

Easy process of leasing a vehicle. Answered all questions, excellent service and experience! Made me feel very comfortable. Would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone. Thank you!

Peter Stone

"Jeep Wrangler Purchase"

Chris is excellent to work with, he provided all the information I requested and worked to get me the me the best price. He had all paperwork organized and transfered my registration quickly with no delays. Chris also coordinated the options I requested and had the work completed so I did not have to return after the sale was complete. I had a very good experience and would recommend Chris Farias to my friends.

multi269
2/16/2015

"2013 Mazda 2"

Chris was great. He worked with me to get me the deal I needed plus I got an extra warranty from the bank they used. I would recommend this guy to a lot of my friends.

Jon Londregan
2/14/2015

"Excellent service "

Just bought beautiful grand Cherokee from Eddie. The process was quick and easy. They gave me a great trade in value for my car and a great deal on my new jeep. Go see Eddie for the deal of a lifetime.

Otisdell26
2/14/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!!"

Eddie did a great job in getting what we wanted for a great deal and fast with no hassle. Thanks for all your help and can't wait for another experience in the future.

Cyndy
2/09/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Outstanding customer service all around from Tony in Sales, Ray in Finance, and David in IT. Everyone worked together to ensure my experience at Colonial Jeep was top notch! My husband purchased his 2014 Jeep from Colonial Jeep and is the main reason I returned to this dealership to buy my vehicle. The Colonial Jeep team is superior!

Reviews of Eddie  Bhatty