Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Massage Chair
  • Same Day Delivery
200rater
12/28/2014

"A great dealership with PHENOMENAL people"

I needed a new car due to my 2013 Chrysler 200 being totaled. Found Colonial through "True Car" and was very fortunate to have Scott Clark reach out to me. I had several offers in hand and Scott and his team worked to get me into the right car (2015 Chrysler 200). A few hiccups with USAA didn't deter Scott and he stayed right on top of the deal - even after learning that the finance company sent the loan funding to the wrong dealer. Scott kept in touch every day with an update and soon I was driving my new car..... Thanks Scott - I will let everyone know what a great experience I had at Colonial Chrysler.

jch3
12/22/2014

"Great Experience for Custom Ordered Wrangler"

I shopped several Jeep dealerships and ended up going with Colonial for my custom Jeep Wangler Unlimited. Colonial's sales process was low key and low stress, their price was good, they were very knowledgeable about the models and options, and they were very willing to work with me to order a custom configured Wrangler with exactly the options I wanted. I have and will recommend them to everyone who asks me about my new ride.

Chrysler 200
12/18/2014

"Great Experience"

Very helpful and friendly staff, made car buying experience much less stressful. Eddie and Ray were great and helped me get the right car for myself and family.

Brouillardk
12/17/2014

"2014 Ram 1500"

Great experience with Eddie. Treated me well and was quick to responded. Will be a repeat customer. I highly recommend colonial dodge in Hudson mass

JESSEBLACKMORE
12/13/2014

"2009 Pontiac G5"

Chris was great to deal with. Very attentive and helped me out throughout the entire process. Financed my car through the dealer and got an excellent deal! Thanks guys!

Gerald C Gray
12/11/2014

"2014 Ram 1500"

I came to colonial dodge to look for trucks for my new business. Eddie greeted me with respect and answer all my questions and got me a good deal on my new Ram 1500. Great service by all personnel.

Jeanne Jones
12/08/2014

"my new Jeep! "

Thanks to Eddie and Ray who worked so hard to put me in my dream car. These guys and Colonial are the best! ! Finally got my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - all because the crew at Colonial stood by me and listened to what I wanted..no other dealer takes that kind of time. Will be back and am going to send my friends there.

Jmancini01702
12/08/2014

"2011 Grand Caravan"

Chris was very helpful. He responded quickly to my internet inquiry and understood what I was looking for. He explained features and benefits and the fact that his dealership originally sold and serviced the vehicle I was interested in.

bobparad
11/26/2014

"purchased 2014 dart"

My family have bought 17 vehicles from colonial.14 from Eddie. He and the dealership are always professional and always give me a fair deal without a lot of bargaining back and forth. I would recommend anyone visit them before purchasing your vehicle.

Maureen M Hoffmann
11/25/2014

"Amazing Experience "

We came here from a referral from my brother and could not be any happier. Great service!! I will def recommend all my friends and family to Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Hudson, Ma.

Reviews of Eddie  Bhatty