Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Call
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Parking Assistance
  • Massage Chair
  • Same Day Delivery

"2014 Chrysler T&C!"

A pleasant and professional experience. We return to this dealership primarily to work with Eddie Bhatty. He listens to our needs and works with us to find a great car, and a great value.

"Awesome Service!!"

Just bought my fourth car from Eddie at Colonial Dodge. Eddie and Ray make the process easy and work hard to get you the best rates possible. This is where I will come time and time again.

"2014 Chrysler T&C!!"

Eddie and Ray were very helpful and answered every question. This is our second vehicle purchase from Eddie and we would recommend him to friends and family.

"2014 Dodge Grand Caravan"

This car buying experience was the easiest one I have ever had. Eddie and Ray were great to work with. We will definitely be returning to Colonial for our next vehicle.

"2014 Dodge Grand Caravan"

Best experience I've ever had at a dealership. Eddie and Ray were great. Made everything easy and simple. We loved it. I will definitely recommend Eddie to all my friends and family.

"Second CPOV"

After dealing with Chris Farias on my previous Jeep purchase I knew there was only 1 person I could count on to give me a great deal. Love my car!

"Another purchase..."

My recent purchase of a 2015 Chrysler 200 is the fourth purchase from Colonial. My wife's lease of a 2014 Cherokee went smooth as silk, albeit slow. My purchase had a couple of bumps but overall I'm pretty satisfied. I love my new car and would have to summarize the buying experience overall with Colonial as not as bad as most dealerships. Jerrell - our salesman - makes the experience better though as he is truly no pressure and works hard to get you what you want. Overall, I'll continue to work with the Colonial team and would refer them to friends and family for their future vehicle purchases and service.

"2015 Jeep Cherokee!!"

Great vehicle and great experience working with Eddie. Did a good job of getting to know what I needed and finding the vehicle and deal that worked for me. I recommend Eddie and Colonial.

"Great Customer Service!!"

This is my third vehicle i am buying from Eddie and its always fun to do business with him and Ray on the other hand is awesome to work with as well!!

"2014 Dodge Cargo Van"

My family has purchased several vehicles from this dealer and highly recommended. Today I purchased a new truck. The experience was incredible. Eddie and Ray are the best

Eddie Bhatty