Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 off Rte 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Massage Chair
  • Same Day Delivery
Papasmurfz71

"Easy process"

Eddie is by far the easiest salesmen to work work. No pressure and does all he can to get the deal done. Will go back in the future.

pauls
9/01/2015

"Great process, low stress, works to please"

Bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee here. Walked in on Thursday, test drove Grand Cherokee Overland, negotiated price, went home to think about it, I called next morning to speak to salesman (Steve), arrived at dealership at 11:30 am, drove out with new Grand Cherokee at 1:30. Very accommodating, Steve and his manager went above and beyond to make transaction easy and painless. Price wasn't bad either. I recommend this dealer.

Sales manger and Sean in service.

Skinnidog
9/01/2015

"They are true professionals"

I just purchased my third vehicle from Colonial in Hudson within the past year. It's all about the people...and they have the best. The buying experience alone will get you hooked. The whole experience is what will bring you back!

Rolandb7
9/01/2015

"Colonial Jeep makes it easy"

I came to Colonial Jeep in Hudson because of my previous good luck with another Colonial dealer. This time I wanted to buy a Jeep and they did not disappoint. I could have easily gone to a dealer less than a 5 minute drive from my house but the high standards and attitude of the the Colonial Brand brought me to Colonial Jeep in Hudson a 30 minute drive for me. Steve Egeland was tremendous in helping me buy the right Jeep for me. There was never any pressure and he went above and beyond to put it all together. I am so glad that I came to Colonial Jeep in Hudson a top notch dealer that's carrying on the Colonial traditions of high quality and superb costumer service.

Stacy Flood
8/31/2015

"Friendly service"

We've been leasing Town & Country from this dealership for many years now. The employees are always friendly, helpful and professional. The process of acquiring a new T&C was extremely easy; Eddy Bhatty took care of a few snags for us, like finding a financing company with better rates. He was also very thoughtful, making sure we took everything out of the car (we didn't) and reminded that our Sirius Radio is free for a year (I was ready to go on-line to renew the service). Overall, Eddie was excellent and extremely helpful. We will definitely continue using Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge in the future and recommend it to our friends.

wagner calhau
8/31/2015

"Great Experience "

This is my second truck buying from colonial dodge. They did a great job to make the deal happen and i am very happy with my purchase. I will recommend all my friends and family to them. Thank you Eddie to make it happen!!!!!

Leon Clarance
8/29/2015

"Great Experience @ Colonial Dodge "

I came to Colonial Dodge referred by one of my friend. Eddie is my sales man and he went above and beyond to help me out since I have a new credit and nobody could got me approved but Colonial Dodge. Ray on the other hand fought with the bank to got me the lowest rate he could get me. I am going to recommend all my friends and family to Colonial Dodge and especially Edde and Ray the best team you can work with!!!!!!!

Anthony
8/28/2015

"Professional, Painless, Polite and Price"

I purchased a Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel three months ago from the folks at Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I traveled several hours to consummate my purchase as I live on an island off the coast of Massachusetts. I feel very fortunate to have located this dealership. My experience was flawless, the price was more than fare and I left the area feeling that I had found a store where I could feel comfortable sending friends and family to purchase an automobile. I have recently driven the several hours to service the vehicle fully knowing I could utilize a Jeep dealership closer to my home. My service experience was equally as rewarding. Thank you Colonial Chrysler Jeep for running a business as it should be run. Customer is King.

Steveo
8/28/2015

"2015 Jeep Sahara"

I had a pleasant experience at Colonial starting with Tony the Salesman who went out of his way to put me in the vehicle that I wanted . Thank you Tony. Also Michael the manager worked with us to get the best and fair price. Thank you Michael. Overall great experience we are greatful.

VinMan
8/23/2015

"Loving my new Cherokee Trailhawk!"

I went into Colonial with some friends who wanted look at a Cherokee Trailhawk as I was thinking of looking at a Wrangler and figured we could test drive them together, We test drove the Trailhawk and I knew it was the car for me, It had the off road capabilities that I was looking for with the comforts and features of a car that you just can't get in a Wrangler. Eddie was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and took the time to explain the features. He then explained the difference between leasing and buying and why in my case (because I have a separate work vehicle) it made more sense to lease, He was able to provide every program discount that was available and even got me free oil changes because I own my own business. I went in on a Thursday evening to have my current car (2005 BMW x3) evaluated Eddie was able to help me with my trade and get me into a lease that met my budget. He and Ray stayed late that night to get all the paper work in order and the car was delivered two days later as promised with everything I needed to drive away (new registration, inspection, detailed...) It could not have been any easier. I would recommend any body that is in the market for a Jeep, Dodge or Chrysler visit colonial and speak with Eddie!

Reviews of Eddie  Bhatty