Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 off Rte 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Same Day Delivery
Angel
7/04/2015

"Forever Thankful!"

Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge will forever be my go to dealership! After being turned down and mistreated (due to poor credit) by several other auto sales companies I had lost all hope of purchasing a safe reliable vehicle for my family. My last effort was to contact Freedom Auto Loan, which I thought was a scam. I was immediately linked to Colonial and with the help of Valerie, was in touch with Eddie. Eddie was AMAZING! He never even flinched at my credit history and never acted like I was wasting his time. Eddie was professional yet personable, did what he said he was going to do and when he said he would do it and showed geniune concern for my family's safety. Eddie's picture should be posted next to the definition of good customer service. THANK YOU EDDIE, I can't say it enough!!

Rbart
7/02/2015

"Great dealership. Highly recommended "

by far one of the best dealerships to deal with. I am a repeat customer with Eddy and I will continue to work with him for every truck I buy. By far one of the most experienced and helpful salesman I have dealt with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Great experience again with my truck purchase.

csaulnier28
7/01/2015

"Friendly, Professional, Honest"

Eddie was fantastic!!! His customer service was amazing, follow through was great, he always called when he said he would. I was a difficult approval but he never lead me on, was honest from the start and was able to get me into a great vehicle without any stress on my part. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

mackie333
6/30/2015

"relaxing and friendly"

I recently renewed my 3 yr. lease on my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I always (and only) look to Eddie Bhatty to speak with to help me through the process.. I find Eddie to be extremely pleasant, kind and patient with all my questions. He took the time to walk me through each and every step of my now beautiful 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited. I always let family and friends know about Colonial Dodge in Hudson for reliable and dependable service. Thank you Eddie. See you in 3 yrs!

Jeep man
6/29/2015

"Looking for a new vehicle"

In search of a new vehicle I contacted Stephen Egeland Sales Rep at Colonial jeep on what type of SUV I was in search of. Stephen was helpful in explaining different options with vehicles he thought I might have interest in. After test drives and and thinking it out my decision was made on the Jeep Compass. With Stephen working hard along with the Finance Dept. and service dept this sale took place in one day. Excellent team to get the job done.

DebbieC
6/29/2015

"Best experience ever!"

We were greeted by David Worth who spent time explaining how Jeeps have changed in quality over the years. David then introduced us to Steve Egeland who listened to our wants and needs and got us to a price we were comfortable with. There was never any pressure from Steve or from Ray Jimenez. It was a pleasure leasing a car from Colonial. I will definitely be back and will recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

jtrud04
6/26/2015

"HELLCAT"

This is my third purchase from Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge in 6 years. Each experience has been top notch. I feel I get treated fairly with my trades and they make the sales process so easy. Will definitely continue to do business with the team.

Kinger
6/23/2015

"Great experience!"

Eddie is a wonderful salesman. I went in there with my daughter and Eddie was patient as we decided what vehicle she felt most comfortable with. Once the vehicle was decided Eddie found rebates that other dealers did not ask us about. If you decide to go to Colonial in Hudson, I would ask for Eddie!

Steven A Brosque
6/22/2015

"2015 Ram 1500 Bighorn "

This is my 2nd time dealing with Eddie and Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and I would highly recommend them. I have been extremely satisfied with the dealership.

daiseyp6
6/22/2015

"Easy to work with, very helpful!"

We bought a preowned truck is excellent shape. Steve was super helpful in answering all the questions we had. Ray was a huge help with our financing!

Reviews of Eddie  Bhatty