Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Business Development Coordinator

March 24, 2017

"Couldn't be happier "

- Vantastic

Stephen was friendly, efficient, thorough and honest. We are really happy with our deal and our family is enjoying our new vehicle. A totally enjoyable experience.

March 24, 2017

"Great easy to deal with the best !"

- JohnnyD

Great Dealership easy to make a deal with they had my car ready to go the same day I bought it in 2 Hrs out the door Sales and Fianance are great to deal with I am very happy!

March 23, 2017

"Got a Solid Deal on a Used Car with No Pressure"

- GP3

Dealt with Steve over the course of 5 or 6 months as my old van began to cost more in repairs than it was worth. He kept his eye out for good deals on used vans for a replacement and never bugged me or pressured my to buy anything. When we were ready he was able to match a competitor's price on an almost identical vehicle. Eddie got us through the finance/business/registry process fast and with no issues. Upon delivery Steve went through everything with us to make sure we were comfortable. The service team was also excellent and helped me to keep my old van running until I was ready to replace it. They helped to determine what repairs were really necessary and which I could forego. Everyone at this dealership has been friendly and accommodating.

Used 2014 Ram 1500, $29999