Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Valerie Santos, Business Development Coordinator, Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Valerie Santos

Business Development Coordinator

April 20, 2017

"Colonial and Eddie B AMAZING"

- Jeanne Jones

This is the second time I have worked with Eddie and the crew of Colonial Jeep. From the Salesmen to Eddie in Finance, to Mike, the GM and the Service Crew, Brenden and Kurt they are pure professional, not bull kind of guys. They work hard for you and make sure you are happy when you leave. I will be back again, and will send friends and family to them.

April 19, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- KaylieRussell

My experience at Colonial was awesome. I had visited multiple dealerships prior to finding myself here. Eddie and David were so helpful. They didn't give up on me or allow me to settle for anything less than I wanted. I ended up with more than I was even searching for for a much lower price. I am so happy in my new Jeep Grand Cherokee and will never leave this dealership in the future. I highly recommend Colonial in Hudson!

April 19, 2017

"Jeep guy"

- Cbatista38

Everyone I dealt with that the dealership was very helpful and knowledgeable. They were very thourough in finding every possibility to help save some money and they made the experience a good one.

New 2017 Ram 1500, $41999