Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Call
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Parking Assistance
  • Massage Chair
  • Same Day Delivery

"2010 Honda Element "

Eddie answers the phone immediately sounding optimistic and excited to show me the car we found on line. He assured us that we would be able to come check it out right away even though it had just been taken as a trade. As soon as we were able to test drive, we were sold on it... from that point on the purchasing experience was smooth and swift. A day and ahalf later I am getting my vehicle topped off after they already did all the registration and such. All set great place to buy a car. Thanks Eddie!

"2014 Ram 1500"

I came I to just look at a Ram 1500, but after talking with the salesman Eddy and how well he took care I ended buying a new Ram. Eddy did an amazing job in helping me out!!!

"Great experience "

Had a great experience with colonial dodge. They were able to get me the exact truck I was looking for quickly. Have been getting my other truck serviced here for years and will continue to do so.

"Great Experience!!"

This is my second vehicle I purchase from Eddie. He made this purchase enjoyable and he is very friendly, his personality and knowledge made this purchase very easy. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family! Mike on the other hand is very nice to deal with as well. Thank you guys!!

"New compass limited"

Went with my son to pick up his new jeep. I walked in to dealer and fell in love with my jeep. Thanks tons Chris!! He was the best sales person to chat with. Great place to buy a vehicle. And definitely ask for Chris !!!

"2015 Chrysler Town and Country Purchase"

Chris Farias provided us with an exceptional deal on the van we wanted and assisted us in our financing. Top to bottom great experience through Chris Farias and Colonial CJD

"2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon!!"

From the moment I stepped foot in the dealership my experience was great. I was very surprised when Eddie remembered me, I hadn't been here since the last time I bought a jeep from him back in 2011. Eddie is a great salesman and has an even better memory.

"2014 Chrysler Town and Country"

Second purchase from Colonial and well informed with my purchase. Overall great experience and will recommend Chris Farias to anyone ready to purchase. Great job!

"2014 Jeep Cherokee"

One of my best experiences buying a vehicle. Chris was easy to work with he made buying a new car easier than I thought. Highly recommend this dealership and ask for Chris you won't go wrong!!

"dealers usually say they go above and beyond but seldom do."

I called colonial automotive group in Hudson ma. I was dealing with Jerell. I asked if he could help me with the financing over the phone before going down. I has poor credit and was looking for a loan with a single digit interest rate. Fortunately he found a 5.75 interest rate and I was happy. Once I went to the dealership everything that was promised with my new truck was exactly what he described. Once it came time to sign papers they surprised me with 1.9% interest rate. WOW that was unbelievable. When they say that they will do anything to help you within their power they are not stretching the truth. Jerell was patient with all my questions and made this process about as easy as it could be.

Eddie Bhatty