Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 from 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

1,127 Dealership Reviews
wayno52284
8/13/2016

"Great customer service!"

Love Eddie and Steve! They helped my husband and I find a great new car that fit our budget. Will definitely be going back and recommend this place to anyone.

Michele731
8/07/2016

"Used car buying"

I went to the dealership not knowing what exactly what kind of vechile I was looking for. After walking to the show room, I was greeted and treated very professionally. The knowledge the Steve, my salesman, processed for the vechiles I was looking for was top-notch. After so time narrowing down my choices, Steve helped me make my decision by sharing personal experiences with the vechile I was looking at. At the end of my shopping, I felt I was making the right decision and appreciated everything all the employees helped me with.

Little Nancy
8/06/2016

"Great Service "

Great Service. No haggling. Price was in my ball park to start with. Saw a deal on there website. Called and they got me the car I wanted in my price range without any haggling. Being a female they made my experience really easy and made me feel comfortable. They just need to get the air condition in the show room fixed.

Ken Kauzens
8/03/2016

"Repeat lease customer; no regrets"

Second Durango I've leased with Colonial. I'm a very picky customer and both times Tim and Colonial went beyond expectations finding and delivering our exact car. Tony was our sales rep who always takes care of you with excellent communications. Thanks for a fair deal and we will be back. Ken, Hopkinton

johnr
8/02/2016

"Excellent Dealer, Great Experience"

Just purchased a new Jeep GC from Colonial. Probably the best experience I've had purchasing a car. We didn't exactly know that we wanted a GC, but test drove one and there was absolutely no pressure from the dealer to "sit and talk numbers", as most want to do.. we were free to leave and go make our decision. We decided to buy a GC and let the dealer know. They provided a price up front that beat the competition and was spot on for the market. We were pre-approved for a good rate through a local credit union and they even went the extra mile to better that as well. They are not your typical big "automile" dealer and as such, they understand they have to earn your business. I'm a very picky consumer, especially when it comes to cars and they exceeded all expectations. Do yourself a favor, if they have a car you want, shop here. They will treat you how you should be treated.

Jenny
8/01/2016

"Excellent"

Best dealership i have ever been too amazing service! I'm extremely pleased and happy all the way around! Roger and Eddy are great! Thank you guys so much! Everyone is so pleasant!

MYSOFA
7/30/2016

"Very pleasant experience . "

Valerie and Steve were great! They got me into a Challenger that I thought I could not afford. Very personable and polite service. First rate!

emmairenekane
7/30/2016

"Absolutely amazing and credible dealersip"

I came to this dealership seeking my first car, and never once felt pressured into making a purchase that I was not 100% sold on or out of my budget. I chose this dealership due to the numerous positive reviews, and I can see why so many people have great things to say. Roger helped me find the perfect vehicle (Jeep Grand Cherokee) and was there every step of the way. Eddie also masee sure to consider my budget and work with me to get the best coverage and loan option without any hidden or unnecessary fees. I was actually able to acquire this vehicle well under my budget, and never once felt as though I was being talked into something I could not afford. It has been an easy, relaxed process from the day I first walked in to the day I got to pick my vehicle up. I know if anyone else is looking for their new car, I will highly suggest this place.

Spenser
7/30/2016

"Love my new 2016 Jeep Cherokee Limited"

It's the first impression that counts! From the beginning, Eddy and Steve were very helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. No hard sell! A very pleasant experience and a great deal.

ryankelly
7/29/2016

"Great dealership to work with."

I was involved in the jeep buy back program for my 2014 Grand Cherokee limited diesel. I was given the choice to pick any dealership I wanted. I chose Hudson Chrysler Jeep Dodge and I'm extremely happy I did. I did this because of the professionalism of the managerial and sales staff. Namely, Mike Ballos and Tony Tedesco. They were very attentive to me and made the transition work smoothly. I would certainly recommend them highly and I look forward to dealing with them on future purchases. Thank you Mike and Tony. Ryan Kelly

1 - 10 of 1,127 results