Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 off Rte 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Massage Chair
  • Same Day Delivery
Rjoyal34
3/26/2015

"Don't waste your time with other dealerships....GO HERE!!!"

Best experience I've ever had with buying a car...everyone was friendly and I was never pressured to buy..when these guys say they'll get you the lowest price possible they mean it..Dave and eddy worked with me purchasing my new jeep..I wanted black exterior and interior fully loaded but they did not have it on their lot so they went out of their way to find me the exact vehicle I wanted...they also know the ins and outs of every car which is great. I walked in on a Sunday looking for a certain jeep and I left with it that Saturday ..even after the purchase the guys happily helped me setup the features In my jeep and showed me how everything works...I can't urge you enough to come her you would be foolish not to... 6 stars in my book...thanks again guys.

Chris J Knapp
3/26/2015

"New car purchase"

I worked with Ray and Eddie in purchasing my new vehicle. Start to finish the experience was fantastic. They were both very friendly and knowledgeable. The process was very expeditious. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Great customer service.

Liz Hernandez

"Great Experience!!!!!!!"

I was and am very pleased with the outstanding customer service, pleasantness and attitude that was given to us by Adnan Bhatty. I didn't have to repeat or remind him of our original agreement and he went on and above to meet our needs.

TomG

"Dodge Challenger lover"

I am a big fan of the Dodge Challenger. I have had my service for my 2009 Challenger performed by Colonial Dodge for 5 years. I traded my 2009 for a new 2014 model 8 months ago. During a service call, I decided to test ride the new 485HP model and was hooked. As a repeat customer, Eddie and Mike worked with me for a fair price and $$$ for my trade. Dave was a wealth of knowledge on the newly redesigned 2015 Challenger. He answered all my questions and was very helpful. I am very happy with the whole process. I will surely recommend Colonial to my friends looking for a Dodge or Jeep. Tom (Shirley MA)

Andrew Kaplan
3/24/2015

"Great, painless, just what I wanted"

I had been shopping around for a while. In doing, you inevitably run into some dealers / salesmen who just don't care. Not only was that not the case here, I felt welcomed and appreciated. I first spoke with Valerie and Dave, then Eddie and Ray were extremely knowledgeable and genuinely excited about selling me my car at the price I was comfortable with. I drove far to come here and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I was floored with how easy everything was and that everyone stuck to their word. Thanks Again for making it happen!

Robbie Taranto
3/23/2015

"great service"

I can't say enough. This was a pleasant uncomplicated process. Eddie was very helpful. Ray worked hard to get me an interest rate that worked. I can't say enough about what a great experience this was

Kaylablandry

"Awesome Customer Service!!!!!!!"

I had a great experience purchasing with Eddie B! Eddie got me a great deal and answered all my questions while being personable! If you want the best deal possible, ask for Eddie, you won't be disappointed!

Mrtman64

"Great Experience "

The dealership here in hudson was great got my car traded in easy and got a great used car. Friendly service and good cars what more can you ask for.

Carad123

"great customer service"

This is our 2nd purchase of a jeep grand cherokee from Eddie at Colonial. We were very pleased with both our vehicle and the customer service and that is what is make us return! As he did the last time, Eddie found me just what I was looking for. Excellent service in both sales and financing office.

rosko
3/18/2015

"Great Experience!!!!!"

Great overall experience, best dealership I have purchased from. Very easy going no pressure atmosphere. I will definitely recommend them to anyone I know that is looking for a car. This was a very fast and easy transaction. My salesman Eddie was a pleasure to work with. Thank you

Reviews of Eddie  Bhatty