Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Parking Assistance
  • Massage Chair
  • Same Day Delivery

"purchased 2014 dart"

My family have bought 17 vehicles from colonial.14 from Eddie. He and the dealership are always professional and always give me a fair deal without a lot of bargaining back and forth. I would recommend anyone visit them before purchasing your vehicle.

"Amazing Experience "

We came here from a referral from my brother and could not be any happier. Great service!! I will def recommend all my friends and family to Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Hudson, Ma.

"2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited"

Just parchase my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Eddie. Very friendly and helpful and they also have great prices. I will recommend all my friends and family to Colonial Dodge Chrysler Jeep.

"Great Experience!!"

This is my second vehicle I bought from Colonial Jeep & Eddie Bhatty. Eddie always goes above and beyond to help his customers. I always recommend my friends and family to him

"No nonsense Experience"

My wife had purchased a used Grand Cherokee from this dealership a month ago. I missed my Jeep Wrangler from years passed and saw a good used Wrangler on line. Walked in, met Tony, and three hours later drove off with my Jeep. Tony is a non nonsense sale person who makes the transaction happen without a lot of the usual car sales theatrics. Now we have have two Colonial Jeeps at home and could not be happier. My wife had some minor adjustments made after her purchase and I can speak well of the service department as well. I will buy my next Jeep there and recommend you do too.

"Ordering A New Vehicle"

My father and i had a fantastic experience working with Dave Egeland ordering a jeep wrangler. The costomer service was fantastic and after shopping around at other dealerships i have to say Colonial Dodge in Hudson gave us the best deal around. I would like to thank Dave and the rest of the employees that made the experience so smooth.

"Great People"

We want to thank everyone at Colonial for making our new truck buying experience fantastic. Everyone couldn't be more helpful. Thanks to Eddie Bhatty for all your help!!

"Presentable and Professsional"

When looking for my new vehicle I was approached by Chris Farias. He was kind and professional beyond my expectations! Highly recommend him to purchase your car from!

"From someone that hates the car buying process"

My family and I were looking to upgrade to a newer used car. After months of internet searches, weeks of phone calls, and weekends spent going from dealer to dealer we found what we were looking for at Colonial of Hudson. When I first saw the car in question it was on their web site. I sent an e-mail to them asking if it was still available. Within minutes I received a reply from Chris Farias. He said yes the vehicle is still available. (Let me preface this) We fell for the bait and switch a few times at other dealerships and was not too happy. Anyways. I asked if we could take a look at it later that day. "Of course" he said. I told him we would be by late that afternoon. When my son and I arrived the car was right in front ready to go. Chris greeted us at the door. Very pleasant. He told us to take a look at the car, he needed to get some plates for the test drive. When he came back he was right up front with us and told us he had to jump start the car to get it going (red flag). He showed us all the options and features for the car. Very knowledgeable about the product. During the test drive he answered any and all questions. Upon return to the dealership he asked what we thought. I said its a very nice car, however I would like my wife to be able see it. He was very understanding. Asked when she would be able to come by and see it? I said Tuesday afternoon (his day off). He said bring her by. On Tuesday (again his day off) we arrived to another pleasant greeting. He said need to get the car. He was gone for about 10mins. When he came back with the car, he again was very upfront about the car needing to be jump started. (red flag #2) Again before the test he made sure to show my wife all the options and features in the car. Again answered all her questions. After the test drive it was time to negotiate a price. One of the first things he did was made sure the battery was either fixed or replaced. As a person who hates the car buying process the negotiations were very stress free, and at no time during this whole process did we feel pressured into anything. After the dead battery incidents they even through in a new one for us. I feel that I got a great deal on the car I was buying and the car I was trading in. After we had agreed on a final price we waited about 20mins and was introduced to Ray Jimenez (financial adviser). Again his greeting was very pleasant. He made sure we understood all of our options for financing. He did mention to us the obligatory extended warranty, once we said no thanks that was the end of it. No pressure at all to buy things we don't need. This whole experience was as stress free as it could possibly be. I highly suggest that if your in the market for a new or used car you give Colonial Dodge of Hudson consideration. I believe you won't be disappointed

"happy wife happy life"

My wife and I started car shopping about a month ago, we were not sure what we wanted but we knew we wanted an SUV. After finally deciding on either a grand Cherokee or a Durango we shopped at Lahti's Jeep in Leominster and at Ron Bouchards in Fitchburg. We were not happy with the results to say the least. A friend recommended Colonial and we spoke to Ray about an appointment to see both vehicles. On Saturday 11/15 my wife and I arrived at Colonial and we were met by Ray. The dealership was very busy but we were treated like we were the only car buyers there. Ray introduced us to Eddie and Eddie to care of us from every aspect we could want. After test driving the Durango my wife decided it was going to be jeep. We told Eddie the colors we were interested in and he brought us to the lot to see our new vehicle. After deciding on the color the rest was easy. We got more than we expected for the trade based on other dealerships and the price of our new jeep was right where we wanted it to be. Ray and Eddie truly made our experience at colonial 5 star ***** my wife could not be happier and a big thank you to every one at colonial. Thank you, John P

Reviews of Eddie  Bhatty