Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Business Development Manager

December 03, 2016

"Amazing Experience "

- Maria I Almada

Came in on a whim and Eddie helped me out so much. He was clear cut and honest. We laughed and had fun. Marcus was also super nice and down to earth. They took the time to answer all my questions. I feel confident coming here for future needs Andy oil changes!

December 03, 2016

"Awesome Experience!!"

- mikehag33

My fourth car from Eddie here at Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge and this time David Worth help with my purchase cause Eddie moves in to Finance Office. I couldn't of been more satisfied with the experience. I will be back for my next vehicle purchase! Thanks guys.

November 24, 2016

"Scat Pack"

- Professor

David Worth has superior product knowledgeable far beyond any job requirement and an obvious love of automobiles. Like myself David has the "Car Disease". I enjoyed a no pressure, pleasant buying experience from a guy who went the extra mile. Straight forward open exchange. When asked why I should buy the Challenger, David said " It's a 392 Scat Pack Shaker Hood Challenger with the black wheels equipped right! You have to buy it!"

New 2015 Dodge Journey, $25629