Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 from 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

1,102 Dealership Reviews
alex4130
7/01/2016

"Very Good dealer"

Dealership was easy to deal with, showed several vehicles and was helpful getting me the maximum rebate and best financing deal. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Corinne
6/19/2016

"Great experience!! "

I'd been researching Jeeps (as well as other SUV's and crossovers) online for several weeks so I had a solid understanding of what I was looking for as far as the model and the options available in each. I'd also been researching the dealer ratings and speaking with family and friends about their own car buying experiences. When done I knew the Jeep I wanted and determined I would buy from one of 4 dealers. Though not done in any order, Colonial was my 3rd - without question it was the best deal with the best dealer. The individuals I dealt with were knowledgeable, straightforward and understood what I was looking for. Be sure you stop at Colonial before making a final decision in buying or leasing a vehicle elsewhere!

Sandra F Allan
6/14/2016

"Just as good the second time around"

We leased a car from Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge in 2014. We came back this time when my son was looking to lease a truck. Very good experience both times!

Ali77

"Wrangler"

Great experience buying my wrangler from colonial. The salesmen I worked with (Marcus and Stephen) were very helpful and knowledgeable throughout my purchasing process. They made my decision quick and easy.

Jacruz4828
6/14/2016

"Overall a pleasent and fun experience "

Being the fourth car dealership I've worked with. The others I can say can I delt with. They truely work with you here and are attentive to your needs and wants. Steve Egeland my sales and leasing specialist, as well as Tim Cronin, the sales general manager both took their time to care for my needs. But I must say the process was efficient and enjoyable. Must have been the fastest transaction I had. Eddie Bhatty, the finance manager made the paper work process as smooth has can be. I will most definitely come back for my next vehicles as well as recommend my friends and family. Thanks for all the help guys!

Carbuyer72
6/09/2016

"Good buying experience!"

We worked with Steve Egeland to buy a used 2015 Dodge Durango. We went in knowing what we wanted and what we wanted to pay so I was well prepared to deal with the "typical car salesman" that I had encountered at other dealerships. After meeting Dave he was very low pressure and worked hard to find us what we wanted. We settled on a car and after price negotiation felt we walked out with a fair deal. I have to add we had one little issue before we signed papers but I have to say the dealership took care of it to our satisfaction. Overall I would recommend Steve and this dealership to anyone and we would return to them to buy a car in the future.

New Scat Challenger
6/09/2016

"New Scat Challenger"

Worked with Dave and Marcus. Both were beyond expectation in knowledge and customer service. Was not looking to buy new until Dave explained my options in a no pressure atmosphere. They both delivered on every question or thing they could do for me. Would highly recommend. They have earned a lifetime customer.

Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

June 09, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. I can't wait to see the car when you have the hood decal done with the badges. You have one awesome car.

Igor18
6/08/2016

"Best Price in Town"

They have the best prices on their cars bought a 2016 Jeep Renagade Trailhawk 3,200.00 under MRSP. Helped me get approved will a good APR if you are buying a jeep or any other car diffently go to Colonial In Hudson before visiting other dealers.

JeepGuy8282
6/07/2016

"Sales staff that sells without selling!!!"

So I admit I may be that 1 in 100 that have always had an awful experience when trying to buy a car from a car dealership. It has gotten to the point where I actually dread purchasing cars because I usually have zero confidence that the dealership and the sales people have my best interests at heart. I was referred by a neighbor who had had a similar positive experience so I did my best to go into it with an open mind but with my guard up. The professionalism and product knowledge of Steve Engelund was very comforting and helped me to get excited about the process. There was absolutely no pressure with Steve and he did his best to let me know about all my options and the pros and cons of certain vehicle features. He was more of a guide and an advocate than a typical salesperson, which is extremely rare. After deciding on which vehicle to go with I was introduced to Eddie, the finance guy, who thoroughly explained my options when it came to buying versus leasing and the other product options to compliment my purchase. Although they were both very thorough they were still cognizant of my time. Most dealerships keep you hanging around forever even if they are unable to give you any answers at that time. At most dealerships by the end of the process all the excitement of buying a car is sucked out of you and you leave feeling exhausted. After I left Colonial I really felt confident about my decision and excited about my new Jeep Wrangler. I would highly recommend them and will be doing more business with them in the future.

StefanieN
6/06/2016

"Great Experience"

The whole experience was easy! I typically don't like feeling pressured to buy when I step on a car lot. At Colonial I never felt pressure to buy, I was actually encouraged to go for a longer test drive to make sure the Dodge Durango was the right car for me. Marcus was great from beginning to end. He stayed with me from test drive to after the sale when Colonial had the clear coat on my bumper fixed. All around great experience, dealer and salesman

1 - 10 of 1,102 results