Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 from 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Same Day Delivery
1,140 Dealership Reviews
JudyN
9/28/2016

"Seamless and a pleasure"

Great establishment to find a vehicle. Super friendly customer service-the employees work as a team. Awesome knowledge and willing to work with you. The process to purchase was efficient and painless!! I highly recommend

Jjc
9/27/2016

"My experience working with Jerekk Difulvio has been a positi"

I wanted to recognized the young man I had the pleasure of working with in pursuing a purchase. Jerell Difulvio was pleasant, professional, courteous and patient. I never felt pressured and he did a lot of research for the vehicle I was interested in. I would recommend this sales person to friends and family. Jackie Coolidge. 09/27/2016

Z3Susana
9/27/2016

"Easy, Low Pressure, on the Mark"

Marcus helped find a nearly perfect vehicle for what we were looking for and got us the price we wanted with absolutely no pressure or hassle.

Jeff C
9/23/2016

"Quick and Easy Purchace. "

Colonial Jeep had the Jeep I wanted in stock. Went on a test drive and worked a deal with Marcus in no time at all. Overall a very good experience. Only took about an hour of my time in total to get the exact car that I wanted. Will work with them again in the future.

Sally
9/20/2016

"Above and Beyond Expectation"

I initially contacted Colonial via the internet, and promptly received a response a friendly and informative response from Tim Cronin. 1 week later I brought my 2013 Dodge Dart in for service, with the hope of trading it in for something newer and better. Given my lack of credit history and upside down status regarding the vehicle I was already driving, I was not hopeful. I was greeted at the door by Marcus Houle who was down to earth, friendly and very easy to talk to. Marcus assisted me throughout the entire process, and was knowledgeable and informative, about all of the many questions I had. Eddie Bhatty worked feverishly to find me the financing deal that would work best for me, and sure enough he did! The next day when I went to pick up my Brand New 2016 Jeep Patriot, the stellar customer service continued as Tim, Eddie and all of the employees at the dealership raced to get me in my new car and on my way. I am so glad this was such a pleasant and genuinely fun experience. I wholeheartedly recommend Colonial for all of anyone's car buying and service needs, and I look forward to working with them again in the future.

jeepleaser2016
9/17/2016

"New Lease"

All of the employees here were such a big help, especially Tony. He got my paperwork in and done so fast and gave me such a great deal that the previous Jeep dealer could not even touch. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!

Cduff
9/16/2016

"They are the best!"

I have purchased a few cars and by far Steve and Eddie made this quick and painless. They went above and beyond in all areas! I would definitely recommend purchasing a car from this dealership.

jwpthird
9/13/2016

"best deal no hassles, great dealership good people"

went to several dealers,, had bad experience,, colonial dodge was by far best dealer I have gone to,, had Steve as my salesman, came out with a great deal right out of the gate,, easy transaction,, highly recommend

pinoj11
9/11/2016

"Very quick process, straight and to the point "

My experience was great! Mike Ballos was extremely helpful and David Worth was very knowledgeable. Both employees were very patient with me and very easy to talk to.

Nfduran.2010
9/08/2016

"Excellent help"

Eddy and roger were willing to work hard to help me find the loan that worked best for me. They worked for days to do it

1 - 10 of 1,140 results