Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Stephen Egeland

July 26, 2017

"Helpful and knowledgeable"

- Cat587

I was in looking for a new vehicle and Rodney was very helpful and knowledgeable, answered all of my questions! Will hopefully be coming back to finalize my purchase this week! Thank you for the help!!

Rodney Leach

July 24, 2017

"Easy and quick"

- Ciara26

No pressure easy and quick would buy again. Sales person was very nice, knowledgeable. I definelttl recommend going to see Rodney! He is young and enthusiastic, I would recommend all of my clients to him.

Rodney Leach

July 24, 2017

"Best/Smoothest transaction EVER!"

- Michael Torrey

I worked with Steve. He was straight forward, professional, accommodating, and patient. My car was ready next day and they took care of all the paperwork/financing/cancelling old plates/registering new plates, etc. My only complaint is that it took us an hour and a half to go to the only business office they had to sign the paperwork and make the deal. But all of the people there were very friendly, offered pastries, coffee, water, etc. Being there was pleasant, and that is a lot coming from me. I hate dealerships because I always feel like I'm being lied to, but I didn't feel that way at all being there. I highly recommend this dealership!!!!!

New 2017 Jeep Compass