Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 off Rte 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

1,077 Dealership Reviews
Ed 60
4/30/2016

"Easiest purchase "

I checked out jeep dealers in the area on line ,read all the reviews and kept coming back to colonial The whole buying experience was easy . They had the jeep I wanted the price was right , I would highly recommend them

JASON HEBERT
4/29/2016

"Great place to buy or lease a car"

My wife and I have bought 3 cars from Steve and Dave and have had a smooth and painless transaction every time. We got a great deal on our trade-ins. Great overall experience!

bigbob
4/28/2016

"Completely satisfied with my purchase and service"

Purchased a like new used car and was treated with no pressure, a lot of information and have been so satisfied with everything. Great people!

BethB74@outlook.com Beth B
4/27/2016

"Easy and successful!"

Laid back, friendly. Great group of guys kept things low pressure and stress-free. Great deal on just what I was looking for- for the price I needed. My 2nd deal here, and unlikely to be the last.

Dede Lea
4/26/2016

"Just keeps getting better...."

Not only did I have an amazing sales experience, I am now enjoying the service experience as well. My salesmen have taken care of my car needs since my purchase. Thank you.

ehaley0306
4/22/2016

"Love my Jeep!"

After wanting a Wrangler for years, we did some research and found Colonial had the best lease price around. Couldn't give me what I wanted for a trade in, but guaranteed if I sold my car, they would honor the offer I was interested in. Great guys, very helpful and friendly.

Jerseygirl
4/21/2016

"Great Jeep with no pressure!"

We wanted a Jeep Wrangler that we found on this dealers website. We spoke with Tony several times over the phone to finalize the deal. We went to the dealership for a test drive and purchased the Jeep. The entire transaction went smoothly and we have been very happy with our new purchase. I would highly recommend Tony and his team.

cpellegren
4/20/2016

"New Jeep"

Steve, Eddie and the rest of they guys at Colonial could not have been more helpful. I was in the market for a Wrangler for a long time, and am very pleased with my purchase and the experience with Colonial from beginning to end. Steve was excellent, returns calls and answers any questions you have without being pushy at all. Thanks for all of your help and look forward to doing business at Colonial Jeep again!

64dartgt
4/20/2016

"Patience paid off"

After 4-5 visits over about a year my sales rep Steve Egland displayed nothing but patience and professionalism. I drove Ram trucks and Challengers of all varieties. When I was ready they gave me a solid price and great financing. They took me through the extra warranty options without pressuring me and turned the paperwork when they promised me. Great experience.

bo123
4/17/2016

"Best Dealership in MA"

We have bought 7 cars from Colonial Dodge of Hudson in the past few years and every purchase has been great! Tony and the General Manager Chris always take good care of us!

1 - 10 of 1,077 results