Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 off Rte 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Massage Chair
  • Same Day Delivery
Jim C.
5/22/2015

"Al Auto Dealers should be like Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge!"

Every aspect of my interaction at this dealership was positive. I started out online and received my information promptly and any questions I had was answered honestly and completely. Afterwards, I visited the dealership and was treated very well by Steve Egeland who was my Sales Rep. It came to numbers crunching and the sales manager Michael Ballos, got me a trade in value I could feel good about. So on the day I was to pick up my new vehicle I had two special requests and everything was handled seamlessly and flawlessly which from a customer service standpoint could not get any better. I could not ask for any better experience with buying a brand new 2015 Ram Laramie Limited truck. Thanks you Colonial AND a special SHOUT OUT to Steve and Mike! You rock :-)

Stephen Egeland

Marcobie
5/21/2015

"Experience at Colonial Hudson"

My purchasing experience at Colonial Automotive in Hudson was fantastic. Eddie Bhatty was knowledgeable in each vehicle I considered and ultimately got me in the right car for the right price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Colonial and Eddie in the future.

Paul
5/20/2015

"Great team"

Other tan a slight hiccup with an out of state registration, the process was smooth. The dealer leadership and staff are customer focused and driven to ensure everything goes as planned.

cars
5/19/2015

"Resourceful, knowledgeable and professional"

We had the pleasure of working the Salesman Brady Schartner last week to purchase a used car. Brady was polite, professional and knowledgeable and when he didn't have an answer to a question, he was amazingly resourceful getting us the answers we needed. Colonial has many great people on their team and they all work well together for the customer. The level of attention, knowledge and friendly feeling at Colonial made the experience actually enjoyable! I was very happy with the service, pricing, quality and team. Great Dealership, highly recommended, especially Brady! Thanks, D Cormier

DrCheswick
5/17/2015

"Great sales experience"

Review regarding Sales: I went to this dealership after spending months online looking for specific criteria. I utilized sites like CarGurus etc. to compare many pre-owned cars within a certain range of mileage, a V6 engine, 4 wheel drive, and a reasonable price range. After searching and saving searches (and having some of those saved vehicles drop off the listings) I finally found the car that best suited my ideal: a 2011 Toyota Rav4 at Colonial. I walked in on a Wednesday and met with Eddie Bhatty, who just happened to be the first sales person to speak with me, and I drove home in the car on Thursday. When I arrived, Eddie invited me to sit down with him and look over the web info I had printed out on the vehicle. He then brought up the CarFax for the vehicle online (that saved me a few dollars there but I’m guessing this is now standard fare for sales folks), and we discovered that there were no outstanding issues in the past, and we took the car for a test drive. I drove the car around Hudson (nice little downtown!) and chatted the entire time. When we returned he asked me what I thought and I told him I'd like to work on a deal. We went inside, talked about numbers, insurance, etc. and we made the deal that afternoon. Aside from a few minor interruptions, I was his only focus. He was very laid back, informed, and was not pushy at all. As a sales person myself, I tend to be a harsh critic when it comes to customer service and these folks rated higher than excellent on my scale. Kudos as well to David Worth and Ray Jimenez as well for keeping the entire experience pain free and pleasant. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

jaybhupinder
5/13/2015

"Great Experience"

Had a great experience buying out of state with Colonial Dodge, Eddie was very helpful and made the process as simple as possible. Would recommend them to everyone.

Chris5781
5/13/2015

"2nd Challenger from Colonial Dodge"

Eddie was very helpful, he helped me on my first car and with my great first experience I wanted him to help me with my 2nd great experience!! He was very friendly and personable, he's been assisting me for months trying to help me find the right car. I would definitely recommend anyone this dealership to help anyone find the right vehicle for them!!

Movermo
5/12/2015

"Service Issues "

First off I would like to say that the customer service absolutely sucks, there is no reason that it should take over 10 minutes to get recognized that someone is standing there when there are other employees standing around leaning against a wall. Never mind the fact that I have waited in the service department and there for no one to be found anywhere for over 10 minutes. I have brought a car there multiple time in a row and the same problem still exists. Not happy with the way things have been handled, I don't believe things have been handled in a professional way at all. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

wrosajr90
5/11/2015

"One of the Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!"

My dad bought a car from here last year, we decided now to trade two cars for one at this time and we were lucky enough to deal with Eddi. The experience was great, Eddi was very professional and made the whole process very smooth. We will be back to deal with him for our next purchase for sure. Great Job!

firevike
5/04/2015

"Plum Crazy satisfied !"

My experience with Colonial Dodge was a very pleasant experience . I had found Colonial Dodge through Autotrader. They had the exact vehicle I wanted, a 2014 Dodge Challenger in Purple with low mileage and in pristine condition and at a decent price, At first I was hesitant on traveling out of state(New York) but after speaking to Brady and Valerie on the phone I had no reservations or doubts traveling out of state due to their friendliness and professionalism and they were very accommodating as well. When we visited to take the car for a test drive we were taken back by the friendliness of The Staff especially Dave Worth, Valerie Santos and Brady Schartner. The wife and I were able to take the car for a test drive by ourselves with no pressure at all. Thanks to all The Staff At Colonial Dodge for assisting me in fulfilling one of my lifelong dreams of owning a Plum Crazy Purple Challenger. Thank You.

Brady Schartner