Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 off Rte 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Massage Chair
  • Same Day Delivery
Cynthia M Stella
4/23/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!"

once again I had an excellent experience at this dealership. Eddie was tespectful attentive and understood my financial needs. i was amazed he got me yhe deal I wanted. I will biy from here again!

Kelli Bernard
4/23/2015

"Great Experience!!"

These guys were the best! They have sold me cars before and I will continue to come back to them. Very knowledgeable and courteous.thank you all very much very happy!

Tammy Boudreau
4/22/2015

"Awesome customer service"

After not buying a car for 10 years I was not looking forward to the whole process at all. Eddie immediately made me feel excited about the process instead. There was no pressure at all from him. Eddie went through many different scenarios with us to help us get a payment that we were happy with. We got a great car and a great experience at Colonial Dodge. Thank You!

Joe Irvine
4/20/2015

"Great Experience"

Was a great to work with sales people no stress pleasant experience . Dave, Eddie and Chris were great. Would definitely recommend them would recommend them to friends

Paul in Metrowest
4/17/2015

"Great Dealership+Great Deal=Great Experience"

I can't say enough positive things about this dealership and our entire experience. We're 100% satisfied in every respect. I did extensive research on dealership ratings, sales people reviews and vehicle pricing prior to calling Mike Ballos at Colonial Chrysler Jeep so I knew which Jeep Compass model we wanted and exactly what we wanted to pay. The same day I called Mike, he arranged for my family to meet with Jerell and test drive the Jeep we were looking for, and we were able to come to an agreement on the deal that very day. There are so many reasons why you should consider this dealership, but here are the main reasons I am so pleased with the whole experience of dealing with Colonial. The depth of product knowledge about the vehicles and the amount of time that Jerell spent with me and my whole family was wonderful. The pricing and financial arrangements were very straightforward and Mike handled the whole process in an open and professional way. He even arranged to have someone come and pick me up when it came time to get the new Jeep. I highly recommend this dealership and all the people that we worked with. I only wish I had called them first when we started the process of getting a new vehicle. It would have saved me an enormous amount of time from talking to so many other dealers. Colonial truly deserves all the incredibly positive reviews they have received from so many satisfied customers.

Edward J Whalen Jr.
4/16/2015

"Best Customer Service Ever!!"

Eddie was courteous and attentive to my needs, he asked my choice , what I could afford . He worked for a long time securing financing , always smiling , asking if I needed anything second car and I will be back .

Chris Fitzwater
4/15/2015

"2008 Honda Civic "

Very helpful people very glad to do business with them again 5 star service! Come down and see Eddie! I will definitely be comming back to do more business!

JeepMamma
4/14/2015

"Best Dealership Ever!"

I've never had such a great car buying experience. From start to finish every aspect of my experience was awesome! Tony, David and Ray went above and beyond for me. I couldn't ask for better service. If you're in the market for a vehicle this is the place to go!

Big Bad wolf
4/11/2015

"A Dream Come True!!"

It was such a pleasure to meet 2 outstanding sales personnel to guide us through all the steps of purchasing a vehicle without the intimidation and pressure so accustomed with dealerships. My husband and I would like to thank Eddie Bhatty and David Worth for such a stressfree transition to a new vehicle, a new vehicle to us even though it is a used vehicle. I have been wanting a Chrysler 300 for awhile and finally could afford one. We love the car and look forward to a service/repair relationship with Colonial Dodge. Also, Ray Jimenez really knows his stuff! Thank you for helping us achieve our dream car! With Gratitude Mark & Terry

kap19
4/10/2015

"Purchase Experience"

All personnel were helpful and friendly, there was no pressure to buy. I took several vehicles for test drives. My new jeep was prepped and ready as promised.

Reviews of Eddie  Bhatty