Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

24 Coolidge St, Exit 26 from 495,
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge

DealerRater Dealer of the year for 2013 and 2014! Thank you to our customers for your vote of confidence! We work hard to take care of our customers and we appreciate the compliments. A vehicle is a significant purchase and we appreciate the fact that our customers choose us. We would love for you to visit us and let us show you what we are all about. Our showroom and service areas are large and accommodating. We can display and show more than 25 vehicles inside and we have an indoor delivery area for those days when being outside just isn't an option. Our service staff is exceptional. Our goal is to get your vehicle in, get it serviced correctly and get you back on the road with an absolute minimum of inconvenience. Our customer lounge has free Wi-Fi, free gourmet coffee, Pub style tables and leather furniture, a massage chair and a 52" flat panel HDTV. We provide all of this at our very convenient location, just off Rte 495. Easy to find, easy to get to and with that home-town feel. Come spend some quality time with a quality dealership and find out why we say; "Yes, you can have it all... at Colonial"

About Colonial Chrysler Jeep Dodge Learn More

• Same Day Delivery
1,115 Dealership Reviews
Bonnie V.
7/25/2016

"Thrilled with our new Wrangler"

I started my search for a used Jeep Wrangler and called Colonial to inquire about 1 they had on their lot. I was told that the Jeep I was interested in had sold, but feel free to come in and test drive what was remaining for Jeep's on the lot.....and that is what I did. I test drove a Wrangler and Unlimited Wrangler, as I could not decide between the 2 and 4 door options. Pricing out new vs. used, I decided on new and the 2 door. I had a budget I had to stick to and Marcus Houle, with assistance from Dave Worth, found a vehicle. The Colonial team secured the Wrangler for me to test drive, gave me a fair trade in value on my 2001 Wrangler, and worked to make the end numbers meet my budget- easy as that! Marcus, Dave and the entire Colonial team are professional, thoughtful, in my case patient, friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dealership! Thank you Marcus, Dave, Eddie and the Colonial Team!

Christine Ray
7/25/2016

"Buying my Jeep Wrangler at Colonial was the Best!!"

Being a woman and buying a car is not always and easy experience. I walked into Colonial and was greeted by Marcus with a warm handshake and a big smile. He took me serious from start to finish and made the whole experience painless. I will recommend him to all my friends who are looking to buy a Jeep. Everybody at the dealership was kind and helpful. This is actually the second Jeep we have bought from Colonial and we are treated like family. Everyone knows our name and goes out of their way accommodate us. Thank you Colonial.

OldJeepGuy
7/22/2016

"Happy with our new Grand Cherokee"

I called Colonial to set up an appointment for a test drive. I spoke with Marcus and discussed Grand Cherokee models and features. When my wife and I arrived, we were greeted by members of the sales staff while Marcus was wrapping up with another customer and told that our jeep was waiting out front. Marcus joined us for our test drive and discussed the various features and asked us about our impressions of the vehicle. We decided on a different model and Marcus, assisted by Tim and David, helped get us the exact vehicle we wanted. We were very impressed that evening and again when we came to pick up our new Grand Cherokee with how helpful and well-prepared everyone at the dealership was. This dealership works as a team and they really prove that making the decision to come to Colonial is the right one.

Tim Cronin, David "Norman" Worth

Trailwalker43
7/20/2016

"Went to a Dodge Dealer to Buy a Honda!!!"

Honest, courtious, attentive listening, problem solving are all words that describe the folks at Colonial CDJ. We had seen a friend's Grand Caravan and stopped in to find out more about them. Our Salesman, Marcus, was able to quickly learn enough about our needs to guide a dialogue that gave him enough information about our specific and unique needs to make recommendations without pressure. Many of the features of the Grand Caravan were interesting and Marcus provided excellent demonstrations of how the options worked and answered all of our questions. This was our first stop, so we took our new information and went to do our due diligence. After a week of scanning vehicles on the internet that are east of the Mississippi river and visiting many dealers in the area, we decided that perhaps the Grand Caravan might not be the perfect choice for our needs. We went back to Marcus and talked more. Marcus listened to what we found out and why although the fit was good, it was not perfect. He suggested taking a drive in a Honda CRV. After the drive, we went home to discuss the car and do our due diligence again. After we had out facts, we went back and talked price andworked a deal with a local dealer (Colonial CDJ) that met our needs and price. We also bought an extended warranty that will cover most of the car for the next 6 years.

gbottomley059
7/19/2016

"Excellent service"

very open and honest. straight forward through the whole deal. They treated me with respect and professionalism, and as a person ... not as a credit score. i would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who needs a great new car at reasonable prices, they did for me what other dealerships couldn't do..they put me in a new car!! thank you again to the whole team who made it happen!

Jeepgir24
7/18/2016

"They made feel comfortable buy a vehicle there."

They understood the vehicle that was looking too. And the difference or a 2 to a 4 doors.They try to work with me to make a the changes or what I wanted for options and searched for another vehicle prior to leaving.

Ody333
7/14/2016

"Best deal "

Very professional, affordable price and very friendly, I would recommend to friends and family. They work with you even if there is no credit or bad credit

joshgrady1217
7/12/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I knew I needed to sell my truck because I kept sinking money into it and have a baby on the way so we needed more room. Nobody else would give me the money I wanted for my truck and was able to find something for me that I really loved in the price range I could afford. Then I went to Colonial Jeep in Hudson, MA and dealt with Tim and Marcus. They did nothing but go above and beyond for me. Although it took a few days to get back to me about what they could do for me, I was confident they would be able to get me the best deal. They gave me way more for my truck than any other dealer and got me into the lease I wanted. I ended up leasing a jeep Cherokee and absolutely love it! I will for sure be going back to see them once my lease is up and probably even for my wifes new car when she is ready. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

Roger G French
7/11/2016

" Buying a previously owned Dodge Journey"

We visited the dealership to look at a Subaru which we saw on-line. It had been sold... Disappointment! The representative who assisted us asked about our needs and desires and price point. He said he had something we might be interested instead of the Subaru: 2012 Dodge Journet Crew Certified Pre-owned...Fully loaded. Above our price point... [and financing is difficult for us]... Loved the car and feaatures. Really liked the Rep [Eddie Bhatty - who, we found shortly, is also the F&I Manager!]... Eddie introduced us to Sales Rep Roger. Nice fellow...laid-back... We took a test drive...OOPS! Fuel light came on after 2 miles so we had an abbreviated test but it was enough! We made the deal.. They got the financing at a very agreeable rate. We drove the Journey off the lot

Heidi Rolla
7/06/2016

"2014 Chevy Sonic"

Had a great experience at Colonial Dodge, got me into a nice 2014 Chevy Sonic. Eddie and Marcus were very helpful!!!!!!! I am recommend all my friends to Colonial Dodge

1 - 10 of 1,115 results