Colonial Honda

Casey Honda

Melvin
7/18/2016

"Wendy Sparks"

We just bought a Honda Accord from Colonial Honda and my wife and I were very impressed with Wendy's Honesty,Thoughtfulness,and her professionalism.She was very patient with us as we were trying to decide which car to buy.I can say we plan on buying our next car from her also.She treated us not only as a customer but as a friend.She made our car buying experience very enjoyable and never made us feel like we were being pressured into anything.Than you Wendy so very much You guys need to make a ten star selection so I can rate Ms. Sparks 10 stars

Wendy Sparks

cj14
7/14/2016

"Superb Service!"

Huge thank you to Glenn Seymore for working over and beyond his duty of finding me the best deal and making sure that I will go home with a new 2016 Honda CR-V SE! More power to you, Glenn and to the rest of the Colonial Honda Team!

Glenn Seymore

new buyer
7/12/2016

"Excellent buying experience"

We did research on line and felt that Colonial Honda had the best offer on our desire for a new Honda EX. We live in Charlottesville and drove 85 miles to make this purchase. The service rendered by Adam Blake was excellent and he catered to all our needs and spent as much time as we wanted getting acquainted with our new vehicle. We love the car and loved the experience.

Adam Blake

nixonfam
7/10/2016

"Easiest car buying experience ever! "

Huge thanks to Bill Stone and his team at Colonial Honda. This was the easiest experience I've ever had buying a car! I went in and all the paperwork was ready and waiting for me. Thanks so much for all of your kindness!

Bill Stone

Tina
7/10/2016

"Excellent "

Tricia did an excellent job. She know her cars she was patient a very professional. She knew education about all the vehicle. We really enjoyed working with her. I would recommend her to family and friends. If we purchase another vehicle we will come bck. Thanks again for your patience and kindess. We really appreciate it. I love colonial honda they treat you like family. Thank you thank you!

Tricia.. keith Adams and micheal

Richard & Barbara
7/09/2016

"Efficient, Professional and No Pressure"

It was a pleasure dealing with Richard Miller. He was friendly, very knowledgeable and very patient with us. We told the staff that we wanted to visit the two dealerships that were beside Colonial Honda and they didn't try to talk us out of doing so. This was our first car purchase in 14 years and Richard wanted to make sure we were happy with what we bought. There were absolutely no high pressure sales tactics.

Richard Miller, Richie

Margaret--New Kent
7/09/2016

"Professional, Friendly and Painless"

I witnessed a vehicle purchase two weeks prior, when my wife purchased a new 2016 Honda CRV from Colonial Honda. After seeing how professional, friendly and painless that Bill Stone and the sale staff made the buying experience for my wife, I decided to also purchase a 2016 Honda Pilot. I experienced the same thing. No haggling. or double talk. Bill Stone and the management staff at Colonial Honda has gained a new life time customer from my wife and I.

Bill Stone

Raj
7/07/2016

"Excellent Customer support and sales"

Simply superb and excellent response from Adam Blake., i checked with other dealers in Richmond area i felt very comfortable and cool with this guy. All the best! I am enjoying my rides! thanks

Adam Blake

Mark12
7/06/2016

"Easy friendly and knowledgable"

My wife and I purchased an Accord from colonial Honda on July 4th. We received non- pushy service from the sales rep. Which was important to us. When we asked if the price could come down to our budget, Marlon ( our sales person ) said he would get us as close to it as possible. He not only did that but he was very knowledgable about all the features of the car and the whole process of purchasing the Accord. I have bought several cars over the years and Marlin Nichols was the best sales person I have had, hands down!! If I know of anyone that is looking for a new or used vehicle, I would without question send them to colonial Honda to see Marlon. He is a great person with a great smile! Mark and Diana Lane

Marlin Nichols

712016rva
7/05/2016

"Sales person encounter Tricia Lewis"

I absolutely am allergic to car lots - salespeople, so much time involved in a transaction, an all new vocabulary for car accessories and sales/lease agreements. Well after meeting Tricia Lewis first via the Internet and then in person I was able to test drive a car discuss options and equipment and purchase options I drove away from the dealership 100% satisfied. I think the reasons that I'm so impressed with Colonial Honda and Ms Lewis is her knowledge of the cars and her ability to present a sales agreement in a highly professional and sincere way. Plus she has a great sense of humor Thank you Tricia

Tricia Lewis and the leasing department