Colonial Honda

2100 Walthall Center Dr, South Chesterfield, Virginia 23834 Directions
Sales: (804) 414-1900

785 Reviews of Colonial Honda

February 19, 2017

"Excellent customer service from start to finish"

- Michelle

As a third-time buyer from Colonial Honda, Marlon Nichols, Keith Adams, Sabrina Thomas, and Daniel Jones provided excellent customer service from start to finish. Colonial Honda is clearly a dealership that is a cut above the rest!

Marlon Nichols

Keith Adams
Other Employees : Daniel Jones
February 19, 2017

"No hassle, great experience"

- Morgan W

This dealer has fantastic customer service skills. We had fast, friendly, no hassle service. Every employee that walked by spoke and offered refreshments. We highly recommend shopping here.

Other Employees : Tiffany Taylor

"Excellent sales service"

- A B Badger

Richard answer all our questions quickly, which made our buying experience much easier. He went through all our options, including purchase lease and several different available cars. He was simply terrific!

Richard Miller
February 19, 2017

"Internt buying Hassle free and best prices"

- Happy CRV2017

I did the deal (2nd time) over the internet. I shopped 5 dealers and this was by far the best price and experience. Jimmy Monger and team were awesome. Got a 2017 CRV EX at the best price in the area by over $1000 and more than $3000 off some bad dealers. This is the place to buy. I have bought two here and will be back when I need a third car.

February 18, 2017

"Very good sales and service"

- shall2003

I had a very good experience with this dealership, in sales, service, and financing. Tricia Lewis, Jimmy, and the finance team were all great to work with.

Tricia Lewis

February 09, 2017

"Another GREAT car buying experience!"

- Userj777

I've purchased several vehicles from Colonial Honda and have sent many friends there as well. Colonial Honda even beat there area competitors by $2000 for one of my friends. Our most recent purchase was the new 2017 Civic hatchback. We mainly dealt with Theo Casper and Mike Revel. My husband drove a couple trim levels and even though it was getting late, Theo was awesome. He and Mike Revel wanted to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I can't say enough about this dealership. I almost feel like family. My daughter was wanting to get out of a car she wasn't real happy with a few months ago. We went straight to Colonial Honda and they made it happen. She loves her 2013 Civic and again, Theo was awesome. I've also dealt with Tricia Lewis when I bought my 2015 Odyssey. She was amazing. Kind, patient, and adamant about making sure I got what I wanted. Everyone from Tim Cosgrove and Todd Eggleston to the sales and finance staff are super friendly, knowledgeable, and provide the best customer service. If you're looking for superb customer service and competitive prices, I highly recommend Colonial Honda!

Theo Casper
Tricia Lewis

Other Employees : Mike Revel
February 09, 2017

"new car purchase"

- delano76

We have been purchasing Hondas from Colonial Honda for close to 25 years. Their sales and service departments are top notch. They are friendly and knowledgeable. I would not buy a Honda any other place

Richard Miller
February 05, 2017

"In Love With My CR-V Purchase!"

- Fashiongirl 60

Purchased my 1998 Accord from Colonial brand new and still driving it. 19 years later and Colonial Honda is still #1 in customer service. The entire experience was amazing! When I decided to look for a crossover, the CR V was not on my list because of body style but when the 2017 was introduced, it was a no brainer. I am a life long Honda girl and absolutely love my new car. The entire purchase was outstanding and I am beyond satisfied with my choice. Thank you Malcolm Leach and Sabrina Thomas for the "no pressure" approach which made my decision to purchase from Colonial easy. Definitely recommending Colonial Honda to my family and friends.

Malcolm Leach
February 04, 2017

"Great service all the time!"

- Happy customer1

Colonial Honda is the place to be. Whether I am there for major service or small service, it's always great. Miranda is awesome...knowledgeable, helpful and most professional! Luv her:-). I would not take my Honda anywhere else but Colonial.

Miranda
January 31, 2017

"Outstanding service"

- Geno7

A professional experience. The personnel are competent knowledgable and truly interested in in serving the customer. I would never consider taking my vehicle anywhere else. I know the service personnel always do me RIGHT. Thanks. Gene C

Scott Rainey