Commonwealth Kia

Shaun Berryman

Robert McLean, Sales, Commonwealth Kia

Robert McLean

June 23, 2017

"Courteous fast and easy to deal with"

- peter

Sales staff were very politely helpful . made the car buying experience less stressful. Excellent selection of the model I was looking for. Would buy from again thanks

Josh Palmieri

June 13, 2017

"Great Service"

- Kyle Morin

my 3rd car from Commonwealth Motors.. Excellent experience. We dealt with Zeke Echevarria for the second time .He is a true professional. Zeke knows all the Kia cars inside out and made the experience very pleasant.

Ezequiel Echevarria

June 12, 2017

"Great Deal! Great Salesperson!"

- Rosita1225

This is the second lease that I've bought from Commonwealth and both times I've had a great experience. This time I had Ivan at Kia assist me and I couldn't have been more pleased with his professionalism and "no pressure" attitude. I had absolutely no interest in the Kia (Sportage) but Ivan sold me, even thought I had a completely different vehicle on my mind at another dealership. I also went to quite a few other dealerships in my search for a new car. Got a great deal and after a few weeks with this car I am so pleased! The service people that assisted me on my previous vehicle were always so nice and accommodating. Commonwealth did it again!

Ivan Lovera