Commonwealth Nissan

Joval Ortega

June 18, 2017

"First time buyer"

- ACap

This place is fabulous! Chris B was an excellent sales person; friendly, informative and patient! Thanks Chris - I love my new Rogue! I highly recommend!

Chris Bergeron

June 15, 2017

"Toyota Camry"

- Tmessineo3

My name is Tiffany and I got my Toyota Camry at this deadealership. Our sales guy was extremely helpful and I did not feel pressured to make any unwanted purchases. He worked with me and my partner to get us a really amazing deal on a great car. I would highly reccomend this dealership. It was our first big purchase together and it was such a great experience when we go for another car for our family we will be sure to return. Thanks for everything guys!

Roy Mazraani
Hector Almonte

June 11, 2017

"Too Good to be True! BUT IT WAS!"

- Pulse

Commonwealth Motors is truly unique - They really do want you to shop them last - they really do want to put you in the car YOU want- your way. They are professional, kind and they all 'get it'.. The Sales Manager, Finance Manager and everyone else in Sales - seem like happy people and are friendly to everyone's Customer! In Sales I worked with Jesse Allen and what a first impression! No pressure, no questions -just a real nice guy. When we decided what we wanted - we went back to him and he put together an unbelievable deal. The best part was - his honesty - and also the fact that he never makes a promise he can't keep. No matter which Commonwealth dealership you find your dream car at- ask for Jesse -he can help you with it and you will never go anywhere else! Really!!

Kimberly Daher