Commonwealth Volkswagen

Charles Daher, President, Commonwealth Volkswagen

Charles Daher

President

June 23, 2017

"Cannot believe I got a 2017 Volkswagen Beetle!!!"

- VW Beetle owner

My experience at Commonwealth Volkswagen was stress free and quite enjoyable!! I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Commonwealth motors for your next car purchase.

Benny in the Finance department and Chris and Marshall in sales

June 07, 2017

"Excellent service department!"

- bpliskaner93

Brought my brand new VW in for its first oil and lube service today. Nathaniel was very knowledgeable about the 10,000 mile service interval and what everything included. Nathaniel also advised me I did not even need the service yet being only at 7,000 miles. (Most dealers would upcharge you anyways but not Commonwealth). Love the service team and the cashier was lovely as well!

Marc Belliveau
Other Employees : Nathaniel

May 30, 2017

"Awesome Experince"

- tcaggiano

My experience with Commonwealth Volkswagen was wonderful. From the care and service of the sales team to the compassion and wisdom if the upper management I felt comfortable to lease my car through them. For my job I drive about 6 hours a day and needed a comfortable car more on the luxury end. I had two wonderful sales men who helped me out ( Edwin and Chris) not pushy either that was the best part. Being a sales person myself I hate the feeling of being pushed. They were knowledgeable and answered all my many questions ! Then from meeting the upper management Mark and Benny. The paper process was a breeze and they made sure I was taken care of. Thank you for a wonderful experience I will be back for my next lease!

Benny Brighi