Commonwealth Volkswagen

Charles Daher, President, Commonwealth Volkswagen

Charles Daher

President

March 24, 2017

"Very Pleased New Lifetime Customer! "

- bmarquez215

My experience was excellent at Commonwealth Motors. I was very pleased by how caring and understanding both Matt and Hans were towards me. I was in an awful situation trying to get trade in a vehicle that I had purchased through another dealership and it depreciated significantly within 1 year since I purchased it and they did whatever they could to get me out of the situation to ensure that I would be able to get as much for my trade in vehicle in order to purchase a new car from them. I couldn’t be more happy with everything they did for me and going the extra mile to try and figure out ways to help me cancel my previous warranties, etc. I am so happy with the service I received and my family has been purchasing vehicles from Commonwealth Motors (specifically Volkswagen) for years and this is my first purchase and will definitely not be my last. I was very impressed by how knowledgeable both Hans and Matt were with regards to the financial aspect in addition to Hans' overall knowledge of the vehicle and the process from start to finish. Thank you Hans and Matt for everything!

March 19, 2017

"Best car buying experience to date!"

- HopefulRN

Our experience could not have been a better one at Commonwealth. Purchasing a new car in a state other than the one we reside in seemed like a daunting task to get the correct registration, tags, etc...but both Chris and Marshall went the extra mile to ensure a smooth transaction and kept us updated on the process daily. These guys care about making the customer happy, unlike your typical car dealership and we never felt pressured to make a purchase we were not comfortable with. We love our new car and are very happy with the outcome of our purchase. Marshall and Chris are both valuable assets to the Commonwealth team, they deserve some recognition!

March 01, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Catiusca

I am a first time buyer. They made it super easy and stress free. My salesman Chris Leblanc was patient and friendly and worked with me to get the payments that worked for me and the exterior color that I wanted for my brand new car! I left commonwealth extremely happy.

New 2017 Volkswagen Passat, $28100