Community KIA

Community KIA Info

Gay Family Kia

Srowetxx
7/08/2016

"1st New Vehicle - College Grad "

Started off with the salesman Prince who was really helpful then ended up working with Robert - whom my parents had bought a vehicle from. Listened to my every needs and test driving multiple cars. Helped me get a good deal! Love my new car so far!

Robert, Prince

christy
5/25/2016

"dirty loaners"

I came into the dealership on Saturday May 21st and purchased a car that I love. It was pouring down rain at the time so I wasn't able to inspect the exterior. After I left I noticed 2 nicks in the windshield and scuffs on the paint. I called and spoke to Willie who said Yes bring it in and we will get it taken care of and give me a loaner. So I did that following Monday. I was given the loaner car by Willie. It was a 2010 Chevy cobalt. So this is where it begins. It had a horrible smoke smell. The interior was completely dirty and had not been cleaned. The check engine light was on and the car had over 80k miles on it. I didn't complain because I was needing to leave. I called Max after leaving and said the check engine light was on. He said that it's fine it just needs to have the computer reset. That next day the car was making horrible noises. I called Max on my way home from work and he said "I'm on my way out to get my girls....but you live close by just hurry and come". So I did. He put me into another loaner that was a 2013 kia soul..... This one was dirtier than the first. Had bags and diapers every where. Someone's personal stuff and a dirty fuzzy stirring wheel cover. I felt like I could catch something in this car or waiting for a roach to show up. I said do yall ever clean these cars. You could have heard crickets from Max...... so if you get a loaner from them be ready....

Max and Willie

Roberts_family16
5/07/2016

"Great experience! "

This has been by far the best car buying experience. Max was wonderful and wasn't pressuring us to purchase. We would without a doubt buy another vehicle from him. The finance department was also amazing! Didn't push us to buy all the extras! Overall was a amazing experience and we will be sending referrals!

Max and Lupe

ChrisLeigh
11/24/2015

"Above and Beyond"

This was my vey first sales experience with Community Kia dealership. I was treated like family. Mr. James C went out of his way to make me feel at home. He was not pushy or overbearing. He was also extremely knowledgeable about the Optima. He was very candid and forthright too. Even after the sale, he checked on me several times to make sure I had no questions. No time was wasted when I arrived he had my vehicle waiting and I was in and out in an hour. Mr. Henry J. was another reason why I made my purchase from this dealership. He was also very helpful and pleasantly sincere in his approach and throughout the process. Thank you for making the experience a positive one! I will definitely continue business with you all in the future.

James Carter and Henry Jones

Ktapple
7/26/2015

"Service department sabotaged the future of my car "

Service department is nothing but liars and want to only do non warranty work bc that means money in their pocket or I should say Sammys pocket. He tried to blame computer failure on some LED lights and when that didn't work lied for 10 days and the service tech left my breather hose for my transaxles valve body cover and I didn't find the disconnect until after 2wks when my car started to really perform bad! I have never once had one issue with my engine/transaxle other tgen electrical or computer updates until Sammy and his service dpt ruined the future of my car and telling there is nothing further they will do and to go somewhere else if I don't like that answer.

Sammy & willy

Gavel1215
6/20/2015

"Horrible service"

I went to the kia dealer decides to buy a KIA CADENZA, like on evertyhing before buying to need to try it, right ?? Well guess what i was told that i couldnt test drive it because they needed to run an application first !! How i the world you want to run a credit application without testing the car !!! Makes no sense !!! The sales guy told me that they needed sales and that before trying it he wanted me to make sure i was gonna buy it !! How ridiculous !! Very dissapinted now i believe that THE SERVICE can make you decide either buy it or not ! Im totally dissapointed of kia i loved that car, NOT ANYMORE, JUST BEACUSE OF THE SERVICE I got a better service on hyundai so im going for the genesis you just lost that sale

Hispanic guy

Distressed
6/08/2015

"Lied and gave me the run around"

Horrible!!! I went in to test drive a car to make sure I liked the Kia's Sorento. I told the sales guy Floyd Davis Jr. that I was looking for a used vehicle and that I had financing. He fed me a bunch of crap about how he could get me close to my price and in a new one if I would let him do a soft credit check because they had sooo maNy incentives if I went thru KIA. Flat out lied!!!! I just got home and already have two alerts on my credit that KIA ran two " HARD Inquires" on my report. I told him more than twice to not run a hard credit check and he gave me his word and said that he would not hurt my credit that way!! What a lie. I will never refer or take anyone else there so BEWARE OF FLOYD DAVIS. HE LIES!!

Floyd Davis

ChakaD
4/12/2015

"Awesome Experience "

I'm in love with my new car all thanks to James! He was very polite, attentive & made my entire processin buying my new car a great pleasure!

James Carter

Laudei35
4/09/2015

"Professional and Polite"

Community Kia made my car buying experience quick and easy! Everyone that I dealt with was polite and knowledgeable. Definitely the best experience I've had with a dealership!

Robert

JasonD
4/09/2015

"Great experience! "

Great experience! I got the car I wanted and got a fair deal on my trade! Service was great and I'll be back when I need another car!

Willie, Robert