Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
E Johnson
8/21/2016

"No hassle, love my Audi "

My husband and I were fed up with the car shopping process until we met Jared (salesperson) and Victor (sales manager). Both were very attentive and never made us feel pressured which I really appreciate admittedly being a first time luxury car buyer. I did not think an Audi was in my budget but Jared found us a Q5 (we test drove A4 and Q5) and was patient with us as we made our decision. He knew everything about the cars and you could tell he loved them. Victor explained all leasing options clearly and made sure we understood everything. Never felt pressured. Finally a sales staff you can trust. No back and forth either. Even a month after we bought the car Jared has stayed in touch to make sure we are OK and answered my questions through texts even on Sunday's when they are closed... Hats off to you. Most sales people do not care once they have there $ in hand, he is a real gentleman. Continental is a class dealership with a great management and I recommend them, Jared, and Victor for anybody who is thinking about Audi! We love our new car!!

Victor

August 22, 2016

Thank you for this great review, we truly appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are really enjoying your Q5 & all of its features! Please feel free to follow us on Facebook & Twitter to get all the latest Continental Audi updates!

johnk3011
8/17/2016

"Mitch Massaro "

Mitch was easy to work with and knowledgeable about the the Q5. I liked his no hassle approach. This is my first purchase from Continental. They had a good selection of vehicles to choose from.

August 18, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for the 5 stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Have a good day!

susan123
8/11/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Mitch was wonderful to work with and made suggestions based on our lifestyle and needs. He was super knowledgeable and very attentive. He made the process painless and very fast!

August 17, 2016

Thank you for this great review and congrats on your new Audi!

Hoehndd
8/08/2016

"Great Experience!"

I've bought a car from Mitch at another dealer, and this experience was far better than the last dealer. The entire group was helpful, and fast.

August 17, 2016

Thank you for this great review! Enjoy your new Audi!

Mark T
8/04/2016

"Great Purchase Experience"

Continental Audi is a great place to buy and maintain your car. We just purchased our sixth Audi from Continental. Jeff Garvey is more of a concierge than a salesperson, helping to guide you through the various options in vehicles. Jeff is knowledgable, flexible and patient as you figure out what the right choice is for your situation. And he is always great with any follow-up after the sale no matter what you need related to your new car. The service area at continental is also very strong. The turnover in the department seems very low which provides the team with a chance to get to know you and your car. No matter if it is routine maintenance or a major repair, they always explain the work, the options and charges. I can honestly say, I've never been surprised as everything is discussed up front. The team is also very nice and service is extremely prompt.

August 08, 2016

Wow! Thank you for this great review, our team loves hearing feedback to help them improve our clients' experiences. If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Mr&Mrs.Binder
7/29/2016

"Genuine Sales / Purchase Experience"

After working with another Audi dealer locally in WI and not getting very far......... it was refreshing to work with a sales representative that had answers to your questions, followed up when he said he would and ultimately was a no BS kind of guy. As a sales person myself, every sale is important no matter the $ value. Doug was very accommodating, informative and pleasant to do business with overall. Purchasing a car is a big deal, it should not be a big pain you know where! Hats off to Doug Wiersema - Audi Brand Specialist - Thank you!! PS ...... I LOVE MY NEW S3 AUDI :)

August 01, 2016

Thank you for this great review. your feedback means a lot to us here at Continental Audi! Please let us know if you ever need anything.

BruceC
7/27/2016

"No Better Place to Buy a Car"

I just purchased a new 2016 Audi A-6 from Continental Audi of Naperville. There is no better place to purchase an automobile. I was met upon arrival by Gonzalo Ladron de Guevara, a knowledgeable. professional Audi Brand Specialist who worked hard to attain my business. The price we arrived at was more than fair and we arrived at that price in short order. Let's face it... purchasing a car is never completely stress-free but Gonzalo, without question, made the transaction the easiest, by far, of any car I have ever purchased. He answered all my questions and concerns, ran through many of the car features, made certain my phone was being recognized by the Audi Bluetooth, transferred my radio station preferences, introduced me to all of the key Audi personnel at the dealership, and made me aware of all the perks of owning my new Audi. From the finance perspective, Jason Bulthuis made that process quick and painless, while offering a very competitive loan rate. I highly recommend this dealership and its team of associates!

July 29, 2016

Great to hear! Thank you for this 5 star review and your kind words. We appreciate the recommendation too! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future, have a good day!

gregory
7/25/2016

"Acommodating"

They worked with me on my trade in and weren't pushy in any way. They explained availability and options to my satisfaction. Their follow up was excellent and all times they were very professional.

July 28, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

D123
7/23/2016

"HORRIBLE "

After paying 144.00 for a diagnostic that they don't apply to your bill they charged me 1350.00 to change the fuel pump & replace the oil They never changed the oil & I don't know of any mechanics that make 154.00 an hour Scam Audi So I have them the benignity of the doubt & had them look at another problem Never apologized for not changing the oil in the first place There has to be a better service dealer for Audi This is off my to do list

djfrankieb
7/20/2016

"Great Experience!!! "

Just purchased a brand new 216 Audi A3. Highly recommend Continental Audi!!! Worked with Mitch Massaro and had a great experience. He made the experience fun and effortlessly. Mitch was very helpful in responding to all my questions and is extremely knowledgeable with the vehicles. Ask for Mitch if you want a hassle free experience. Thanks again!!!

July 25, 2016

It is great to hear that you had such a great experience working with our team here at Continental Audi. Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Reviews of Mitch Massaro