Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
averkamp
6/10/2016

"Excellent Experience for Audi A6 CPO"

Great car, staff, and dealership. Scheduled a test drive of a Certified Audi A6 with Kerry Cunningham after returning to O'Hare from a business trip. As we started to review the paperwork for the vehicle and discuss a purchase, we learned that the vehicle certification was retracted after inspection. With help from Josh Imhoud (General Sales Manager), we were able to come to terms on a newer A6 CPO with less miles. Simple and straightforward. Very happy with my A6. Thanks Kerry and Josh for your assistance. Tim

June 13, 2016

Thank you for this outstanding review! We're happy to hear that everything was simple and straightforward. If you ever have any further needs, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you again!

LovemyQ5
6/03/2016

"Great Experience!!!"

The car buying experience is not something anyone looks forward to!!!!! Continental Audi, General Manager Eric Matway, Josh Ihmoud, Malin Iskrenov and Victoria Matway all made the experience a memorable one. Driving away in my new Q5 was never easier!! I look forward to going back in 36 months to find a new Audi to buy when my lease expires. You can't go wrong at Continental Audi!!!

Malin Iskrenov

June 08, 2016

Wow! Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your lease! Enjoy your Q5!

gwiitane
5/31/2016

"Continental Audi is focused on the customer experience "

Continental Audi offers a competitive deal but has impressed us most with their treatment of clients subsequent to the purchase. Our recently purchased S6 is the fifth Audi and seventh vehicle we have purchased from Continental. This loyalty is a testament of the professional service and extremely welcoming environment we have experienced from all levels within the dealership, from Doug in sales to Jason in finance as well as to all that facilitate excellent post-purchase service. Audi has become a premier luxury brand. Eric Matway and his team at Continental make sure the client experience is consistent with such.

June 08, 2016

Thank you for this great review about our dealership and our team here at Continental Audi of Naperville. We truly appreciate it. Thank you for your loyalty and please stop by or give us a call if you ever need anything!

ASN1000
5/19/2016

"Outstanding service"

We have been clients of Continental Audi for over a decade and have always had superb service. We have bought four cars there over the years and a big reason we keep going back is the excellent service we are always accustomed to. The service team makes the entire experience worthwhile and pleasurable. Dave Muys is outstanding - as is the entire service team including Alex, Robin and Keith. We have a dealership that is within 3 miles of us, but yet we choose to work with Continental, which is almost 20 miles away. The dealership is clean, the service staff is knowledgable, honest, professional and highly trained, and we would strongly recommend it for both purchase and service of Audi vehicles. The sales staff is also very good. We have had very good experiences with Jeff Garvey and would recommend him highly to those looking for a new car.

Dave Muys

June 08, 2016

Wow! What a great review! Our staff truly appreciates it. Thank you for you loyalty over the years and we hope to see you soon!

Silveradoguy16
5/02/2016

"Used truck purchase"

Went to the dealer to see a truck from an online app. I dealt with Doug and couldn't have been happier. I hate car shopping but he made the experience very easy. At not one point did I feel any pressure to buy the vehicle. I even thanked him for not pressuring me and he said there's no reason to. If someone likes the vehicle it will sell itself. He was also very busy and stopped what he was doing to help me. I couldn't be happier with my truck. I recommend everyone go see Doug at continental Audi in Naperville.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for this great review about us, we appreciate your kind words! We hope you enjoy your truck and please give us a call if you ever need anything!

Jeff Richter
4/15/2016

"Beautiful car and excellent service"

I worked with Doug Wiersema and Brian Bertuccioli. They were both extremely helpful. I am from Michigan and they made the transaction smooth and painless. When I arrived the car was all set to go. Doug had the paperwork ready and fully explained the features on the car. I purchased an Audi A8 and it was it beautiful condition just as advertised on the website. I would definitely work with Continental again.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your feedback! And thank you for traveling all the way to Naperville to work with us. Please give us a call if you ever need anything!

Mike
4/12/2016

"Awesome Experience - both sales and service"

I've been working with Kerry Cunningham, Josh Ihmoud and the Service Department for several months that involved a trade and three cars. Through this process, I have been been overwhelmed with their interest and concern for doing what's right and making me "happy." I've bought many cars over the years, and - what could have been a "that's too bad" attitude several times in this process - was, instead "let's make it right" on Kerry and Josh's part. Their approach to sales is open and transparent, and I found if you "push back" with good reason, they listened and responded. I found it truly amazing that I emailed Josh on a Sunday and he responded (several times in fact). In my experience, the attention they provided to me, to make sure I was in the right vehicle at the right price, was a second to none. They kept saying they just wanted to make me "happy," and they meant it. If you're in the market for an Audi, this is the place to go ... for both sales and service.

April 14, 2016

Mike, thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Please let us know if you ever need anything, we're happy to help!

jordan444
3/30/2016

"A4 vs A7 -- no contest. (Spoiler alert: I lost)"

I was dead set on going home in my new A4... However, the gentleman who entered the dealership just before me had all the salesmen in a tizzy because he was shopping in the $100k plus section. I couldn't get any one to spend any time with me (even with my down payment check in hand). So, I left. Went next door and purchased an Acura.

Didn't work w/ anyone - that was the problem.

April 27, 2016

Jordan, we apologize for your recent visit to our dealership. Our General Sales Manager, Josh, has sent you a message and would like to speak to you so we can use this experience to improve. Please give him a call at your earliest convenience. 630.388.1000

djnichols485
3/24/2016

"Purchased a used GMC but was treated like it was a new Audi!"

On a Wednesday night, we drove out 30+ miles to take a test drive of a 2004 GMC Yukon. Toni was extremely helpful, understanding and even patient with our kids. The truck was in beautiful condition. We knew we couldn't come back until the weekend and Toni kept us informed of other parties' interest in the truck, so we wouldn't waste another drive out there. Our mechanic came out to take a closer inspection of the car and he agreed with everything in the dealership inspection. Everyone was incredibly friendly and easy-going. We were treated as if the sale of this 14 year old truck was just as important to them as if we were buying a brand new top-of-the line Audi. A fantastic car-buying experience!

Toni Stojcev

March 24, 2016

Thank you for writing this great review about us! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. Congrats on your purchase and thank you for driving all the way to Naperville to work with us!

RobAur
3/17/2016

"My First Audi and I am extremely happy."

I went in to get an offer for 1 and walked out with 2 cars, one for me and one for my 1 year old ;) . I think he will be as hooked to the Audi brand as I am now. Kerry Cunningham was seriously the best salesman I have ever encountered, not pushy, quite the opposite, asking the right questions and getting me the right car on the first try. Have been driving it now for 2 days and have to say its awesome. I also didn't have to twist his managers leg too much to get me a great deal. I will recommend them to everyone looking for a car.

March 17, 2016

Thank you for writing this wonderful review about us! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at our dealership. Welcome to the Audi family!

Reviews of Josh Ihmoud