Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
fetz
8/23/2015

"Service"

I had to take a minute to write another review about Keith in service. This guy is 100% customer centric. He's always polite, professional, knowledgable and never condescending. I have to say he's one of the reasons, if at all possible, I always want to buy my Audi from this dealer. This dealer is lucky to have him, major asset. J.F.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for both of there great reviews! We are so happy to hear that we can make bringing your car in for service such a pleasant experience. Keith is a great asset to our team, and I know he looks forward to seeing you again. Thanks Jeremy!

fetz
8/23/2015

"Win-Win"

For me to take the time to write a review you know they're doing something very right here at Conti Audi. My sales rep was Rob G and he did an excellent job lining me up with the car that best fit my needs, very knowledgeable. What I like best about this dealer is they get right to it, no games, and deliver on their word. These folks love what they do and will take good care of you, you can relax/let your guard down. Loyal client since 2008. Jeremy F.

chiefme1
8/15/2015

"Roberta Audi A5 2016"

I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff Garvey at Continental Audi of Naperville. When I tell you he is a great salesman he is. I had the sales experience of a lifetime purchasing my new Audi A5 Coupe. And did I say 2016!!!!! Jeff took me to a test track to fully understand the power of the Audi. It is not a car it is a machine!!! Never have I had a test drive like this before. It helps to know how your car works before you buy it. And I do!! There was no pressure and no B.S. Every employee you encounter is professional and personable!! Straight up business and too the point!! I am a satisfied customer for life!! Thanks to Continental Audi I am driving the car of my dreams and you ROCK!!!

August 17, 2015

We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with your buying experience. Congratulations on your new car! We try our best to stand out in service excellence. It is quite an accomplishment to hear that we have made you a customer of ours, for life. Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back and see us. Enjoy your new car!

PAT S
8/15/2015

"Will work with you"

Dealership treats people the way they should be treated. Great management will do whatever it takes to close a deal. Won't leave dealership unhappy.

Charlie
8/12/2015

"Outstanding Buying Experience"

Purchased 2013 Mazda CX5 from Gonzalo Ladron ded Guevara. Never thought I would write this about buying a car but it was an enjoyable experience. No sales pressure. Completely focused on customer satisfaction. After purchasing, minor issue with car was immedoatelu addresed by sales manager Steve LaGioia. 1st class.

August 13, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive buying experience from us. Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for this great review, and if you ever need anything, feel free to call us or stop by anytime.

audiq5
7/21/2015

"Purchased audi"

We had a wonderful experience from start to finish at this dealership. We highly recommend Continental Audi to family abd friends. We love our new car.

July 22, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase! We take pride in providing the best in-class service experience at Continental Audi. Thank you for the great review!

happy 2204
7/16/2015

"great purchase program and great financial manager"

I bought my car used from Continental Audi and was impressed with the sales staff and relyy impressed by the Finance Manger Jason Bulthuis. Whe I had a problem wth the extended warranty company Jason went to work for me and got the issue resolved. Keith and Kenny in service are excellant in their positions. Rick2204

July 20, 2015

Well this is wonderful feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Congratulations on your vehicle, we're glad to hear that your experience at Continental Audi was so positive and enjoyable. Please let us know if any questions come up –– we would be happy to help in anyway that we can. Have a great day!

Jim1763
7/14/2015

"Great Experience "

Rob found us the exact car we wanted that met our financial term within a time frame acceptable to us. Overall outstanding experience that encourages us to stay loyal customers.

July 14, 2015

We're happy to hear this wonderful review. Thank you for your feedback. Congratulations on your vehicle & enjoy. We look forward to working with you again.

Kristina84
6/22/2015

"Quality, Value, and Fair Pricing"

This is my third car from Continental of Naperville. I keep coming back because it's a pleasant experience, and they deliver great quality vehicles. I told Jeff exactly what I was looking for in our next family car, and he found exactly what we needed within our budget. I'm so happy with our 2011 Touring Honda Pilot. It's fully loaded and only has 30K miles on it. They get great trade-ins. I hope to get an Audi Q7 eventually! So, needless to say, I WILL BE BACK ;)

June 23, 2015

Thank you soo much for this kind review!! We are super happy to hear that you Jeff was able to find exactly what you were looking for in a car purchase. Buying a car can be a tough process, but not when you're in the hands of good, honest salesman. Congratulations on your Honda Pilot & enjoy! We look forward to working with you again :)

Divot5686
6/17/2015

"Great Experience buying a used car"

Came in with my 19 year old son to buy him a quality used car. Looked at several and Joe made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. We left to have a quick lunch and decided if they could get the whole process done quickly that we had a deal. They exceeded my expectations regarding speed of the process and I was able to make my other appointment.

June 17, 2015

We are super happy to hear this. Congratulations to both you & your son for the vehicle purchase. Having a great car buying experience means having a great day. We are happy to have had the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new ride & have a great week!

Reviews of Jason  Bulthuis