Continental Audi of Naperville

Jeff  Garvey , Audi Brand Specialist, Continental Audi of Naperville

Jeff Garvey

Audi Brand Specialist

January 20, 2017

"Just bought a new A6. It was great."

- krkman1

I just bought a new A6 from them and it went very smooth and did not take a long time. The place is clean and everybody is so nice there. I would recommend this dealership to ll my friends and family.

January 19, 2017

"THE WAY CAR BUYING SHOULD BE."

- evilchipmunk99

I have bought a lot of cars and have been to a lot of different car dealerships in my lifetime but NOTHING can compare to my experience at Continental Audi with Jeff Garvey. Buying a used vehicle can be a stressful and long process. Cars are never as described or will have hidden damages/repairs. When I arrived, the vehicle was waiting in front and was EXACTLY as described. This was one of the few dealerships that had a full detailed inspection report with each car and the only dealer I have ever been to that allowed me to test the car to it's max potential by using a dedicated test track. I left the dealership with zero doubts that I had bought a great and reliable car. Most importantly, I did not feel any pressure from Jeff/sales department to buy the car. He greeted me with enthusiasm and was very knowledgeable during the test drive. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to check this dealership out. They are the absolute best. I hope to do business with Continental again!

January 17, 2017

"Very happy with Mitch and my purchase experience. "

- Kuhner

Mitch was great in explaining the vehicles features during our test drive of 2 different vehicles. It was very relaxed. He was not in a hurry but took the time to understand what we were looking for. We ended up buying that day and was able to bring out new car home that night! He set up our Bluetooth and settings including a play list he added that was thoughtful. Thanks Mitch!

New 2017 Audi A7, $71135