Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
Dan
3/03/2015

"Thank you Rob Grignon!"

I have recently purchased my "dream car" from Continental Audi, the whole process was smooth and full of pleasant surprises. The associate I worked with was Rob Grignon, he was very honest and professional, a real pleasure to deal with. He worked up great prices for the new car as well as for the trade in. Thank you Continental Audi for having such professionals as Rob part of your team. Dan P. - Naperville

March 03, 2015

Hi Dan, thank you for your kind words about our dealership & employees. We love to hear customer feedback so we are very appreciative of you sharing your thoughts with us. Congratulations on your dream car! Enjoy!! If you have any questions feel free to lets us know and we would be happy to assist any way we can. Have a great rest of your week!

Doreen
2/22/2015

""My Dream Car and Best Experience""

There are simply no words to thank Matt Lexton for the kindness he showed me when I purchased my first Audi!! Matt made it happen for me. The moment I walked into the dealership I was greeted with kindness and Matt listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions; he is so knowledgeable. Now I have my dream car due to Matt! Thank you. I would recommend Continental Audi and Matt Lexton to anyone looking to buy an Audi!

February 24, 2015

Hello Doreen! WOW, thank you for such a kind review. We love to hear customer feedback so we are glad (and very much appreciate) that you took the time to share your thoughts & opinions with us. Congratulations on having such a positive experience with purchasing your Dream Car! :) Enjoy! If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to swing on by the dealership or give us a ring - we are always just a phone call away and we would be happy to assist you. Have a great week!

Eric
2/11/2015

"Great Experience"

I leased my second car from Continental Audi of Naperville. My Audi Brand Specialist, Jeff Garvey, is knowledgeable, responsive, friendly and made the experience fun. I would recommend Jeff to anyone who is seeking to lease or buy a new Audi.

February 16, 2015

Eric, we are so happy to hear such a great review! Congratulations on your 2nd car from us –– we're glad you chose Continental! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, please don't hesitate to swing by if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great week!

alliecat18
12/26/2014

"Used Vehicle Purchase"

I recently bought a used Acura from this dealer. There was minor damage on the vehicle and I wanted to get a quote for repairs prior to my purchase. They allowed me to take the vehicle to a repair shop of my choice to get a quote and then honored that price as a deduction on the vehicle purchase price. I feel I got a good deal on the vehicle and was very happy with the service that I received. Boban was very new to car sales but he was a pleasure to work with and got assistance willingly when he didn't have an answer for me. Rob was wonderful to work with as the sales manager and Matt in sales was also very helpful in my purchase. I didn't feel pressured to buy from them and felt very comfortable making the purchase. I would recommend this dealership to other people. I hate buying cars but this was a great place to do it at. They also had great snacks in their waiting lounge that I gladly helped myself too while I was waiting. Definitely would return here if the opportunity arouse but I plan to keep my vehicle for a while!

December 29, 2014

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership and are very appreciative that you took the time to share your thoughts with us. Thank you thank you thank you! Boban, Matt & Rob are all great members of the team and will be happy to hear this review as well. We look forward to working with you again!

Ana
12/22/2014

"The best dealership out there!!!!"

I have just purchased an Audi A8 and I am completely satisfied with the service I was given! I would totally suggest this dealer and salesmen Boban Jokic to anyone who is looking for a great car and a professional customer service!!!!

December 22, 2014

Ana wow! Thank you for such a kind review. 5 stars too. Woohoo! The A8 is a beautiful car, you will love how it rides! Congrats & enjoy! We look forward to working with you in the future. Happy Holidays!

laurenchallinor
11/25/2014

"Great first car experience!"

Jeff was welcoming and enthusiastic about helping me find the car that was just right for me, specifically as a first-time driver. Continental Audi made the process smooth and painless, and everyone on staff was courteous and anxious to please. They all made my first car-buying experience enjoyable and worry-free.

November 26, 2014

First car woohoo!! Congrats! So glad that you had such a great experience at our dealership and with Jeff. He is a GREAT member of the team and knows what customer service is all about. Enjoy your new ride :) We look forward to working with you again in the future.

dplaw09
11/20/2014

"The most incredible car purchase experience imaginable"

To begin, there are probably four or five other Audi dealers that are closer to where we live. We chose to work with Continental Audi of Naperville because the dealer experience was so easy and friendly. Continental Audi of Naperville is a remarkable establishment. I don't consider them to be "just" a car dealer, as the services provided were truly so much more. Jeff Garvey, in particular, went out of his way to look out for us, the customer. I will never purchase another car from anyone other than Jeff. He is an incredible person who became a part of our search for the perfect Audi. There was never any pressure to settle for a car and we opted to build the S3 that I longed for. I ended up placing an order and received weekly updates from Jeff regarding the status of the build. He made the process so easy. So fun. So enjoyable. I'd highly recommend asking Jeff to assist you in any future Audi purchases.

November 20, 2014

WOW :) Thank you for sharing your experience. We love to hear feedback & this is a great story. Jeff will be very pleased to know that he was able to assist you in every way possible and help make buying a car so positive. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review & look forward to working with you again. Congrats on the S3 and enjoy!!

jpb1926
11/09/2014

"NO-pressure sales"

Kerry was great. No pressure at all; I asked what they could do for me price-wise, and i had three options to choose from (we leased) in minutes. 10 minutes later I had a hand-shake deal to come back today to pick up our new Q7. Sedina was patient showing us all the gadgets (can one say "overload") and seemed more than willing to aswer questions anytime going forward. Thanks, Kerry. Great job. Great vehicle

November 10, 2014

Great review :) Thank you for both the 5 stars and the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write this. Kerry is most definitely great! He's a big part of our team and we are glad you were able to see that. We're super pleased that you had such a enjoyable and easy-going time at our dealership. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy the Q7!! Beautiful car!

gaving
11/03/2014

"Easy, Friendly, and Enjoyable purchase."

I walked into the Audi dealership of Naperville looking for a vehicle; i was greeted and welcomed when i entered their doors. My overall experience was great and would do it again if i had too. The people there were friendly, helpful and professional which in my opinion is very important. If you are looking to buy a new or used Audi, Continental Audi of Naperville will help you get what you want with ease and you will be satisfied with your experience.

November 04, 2014

This is great news!! We love to hear this kind of feedback. The staff will be happy in knowing that you had such a easy & enjoyable car buying process at our dealership. Conrgats on the car & enjoy!! We look forward to working with you again:) Be on the lookout to see this on our Facebook page as well!

charleskcarroll
11/03/2014

"Best dealer experience I have ever had"

Rob Gridnon is the most professional sales person I have worked with, in a dealership that creates a excellent buying experience. Obviously it takes a team to deliver the complete sales, service and economic experience, but Rob led the way. As a long time Audi driver that decision is easy and now which dealer to go to became a no-brainer. Looking forward to going for service and other cars in the future.

November 03, 2014

Charles, wow thank you! We love to see those 5-star reviews :)Rob, Jason & Joe will all be happy to know that they helped make your experience so great. We look forward to working with you again! Enjoy your new purchase!

Reviews of Jason  Bulthuis