Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
Silveradoguy16
5/02/2016

"Used truck purchase"

Went to the dealer to see a truck from an online app. I dealt with Doug and couldn't have been happier. I hate car shopping but he made the experience very easy. At not one point did I feel any pressure to buy the vehicle. I even thanked him for not pressuring me and he said there's no reason to. If someone likes the vehicle it will sell itself. He was also very busy and stopped what he was doing to help me. I couldn't be happier with my truck. I recommend everyone go see Doug at continental Audi in Naperville.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for this great review about us, we appreciate your kind words! We hope you enjoy your truck and please give us a call if you ever need anything!

Jeff Richter
4/15/2016

"Beautiful car and excellent service"

I worked with Doug Wiersema and Brian Bertuccioli. They were both extremely helpful. I am from Michigan and they made the transaction smooth and painless. When I arrived the car was all set to go. Doug had the paperwork ready and fully explained the features on the car. I purchased an Audi A8 and it was it beautiful condition just as advertised on the website. I would definitely work with Continental again.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your feedback! And thank you for traveling all the way to Naperville to work with us. Please give us a call if you ever need anything!

Mike
4/12/2016

"Awesome Experience - both sales and service"

I've been working with Kerry Cunningham, Josh Ihmoud and the Service Department for several months that involved a trade and three cars. Through this process, I have been been overwhelmed with their interest and concern for doing what's right and making me "happy." I've bought many cars over the years, and - what could have been a "that's too bad" attitude several times in this process - was, instead "let's make it right" on Kerry and Josh's part. Their approach to sales is open and transparent, and I found if you "push back" with good reason, they listened and responded. I found it truly amazing that I emailed Josh on a Sunday and he responded (several times in fact). In my experience, the attention they provided to me, to make sure I was in the right vehicle at the right price, was a second to none. They kept saying they just wanted to make me "happy," and they meant it. If you're in the market for an Audi, this is the place to go ... for both sales and service.

April 14, 2016

Mike, thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Please let us know if you ever need anything, we're happy to help!

jordan444
3/30/2016

"A4 vs A7 -- no contest. (Spoiler alert: I lost)"

I was dead set on going home in my new A4... However, the gentleman who entered the dealership just before me had all the salesmen in a tizzy because he was shopping in the $100k plus section. I couldn't get any one to spend any time with me (even with my down payment check in hand). So, I left. Went next door and purchased an Acura.

Didn't work w/ anyone - that was the problem.

April 27, 2016

Jordan, we apologize for your recent visit to our dealership. Our General Sales Manager, Josh, has sent you a message and would like to speak to you so we can use this experience to improve. Please give him a call at your earliest convenience. 630.388.1000

djnichols485
3/24/2016

"Purchased a used GMC but was treated like it was a new Audi!"

On a Wednesday night, we drove out 30+ miles to take a test drive of a 2004 GMC Yukon. Toni was extremely helpful, understanding and even patient with our kids. The truck was in beautiful condition. We knew we couldn't come back until the weekend and Toni kept us informed of other parties' interest in the truck, so we wouldn't waste another drive out there. Our mechanic came out to take a closer inspection of the car and he agreed with everything in the dealership inspection. Everyone was incredibly friendly and easy-going. We were treated as if the sale of this 14 year old truck was just as important to them as if we were buying a brand new top-of-the line Audi. A fantastic car-buying experience!

March 24, 2016

Thank you for writing this great review about us! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. Congrats on your purchase and thank you for driving all the way to Naperville to work with us!

RobAur
3/17/2016

"My First Audi and I am extremely happy."

I went in to get an offer for 1 and walked out with 2 cars, one for me and one for my 1 year old ;) . I think he will be as hooked to the Audi brand as I am now. Kerry Cunningham was seriously the best salesman I have ever encountered, not pushy, quite the opposite, asking the right questions and getting me the right car on the first try. Have been driving it now for 2 days and have to say its awesome. I also didn't have to twist his managers leg too much to get me a great deal. I will recommend them to everyone looking for a car.

March 17, 2016

Thank you for writing this wonderful review about us! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at our dealership. Welcome to the Audi family!

Ashley_A
3/14/2016

"The Staff is AMAZING and Very Patient"

My sales rep was Kerry Cunningham and he was amazing. I take a while to make big purchases and Kerry, Brian, and Jason were very patient with me. I visited the dealership 5 times in 4 days before actually purchasing my vehicle. Thank you all so much I love my new BMW X3!

March 15, 2016

Thank you for writing this review, and thank you for your business. Please give us a call if you ever need anything.

Ax308
3/13/2016

"The BEST."

This was my first Audi purchase and I'll never go to another brand or dealer. In fact, we have already purchased another vehicle from them (with minimal arm twisting;) ). Seriously though, two automobiles in a short period of time is a testament to not just the brand, but the unbelievable experience at Continental Audi. Furthermore, there is no better sales consultant, general manager, and brand ambassador than Josh Ihmoud in the business. It's brand representatives like Josh that will make Audi's mission to get to the moon possible. -Mike

March 14, 2016

Wow! Thank your for this amazing review! We are so proud to hear that we have made you an Audi client for life! We look forward to seeing you in the future, and please give us a call if you ever need anything.

Kalokwan
2/23/2016

"Acura MDX"

It was great working with Kerry Cunningham, he had a lot of knowledge and with my situation he helped us a lot. If your looking for sales rep, Kerry Is your guy.

February 23, 2016

Hello, my name is Josh Ihmoud, as General Sales manager of Continental Audi of Naperville, I take great pride in our sales staff. I am very happy to say that Kerry Cunningham is a key part to our organization. I am very happy to hear that he was able to help you with your automobile needs. I would like to thank you for your business now and in the future. Thank you so much.

Denver Driver
2/19/2016

"Pleasant Experience "

Purchasing my A5 from Jeff Garvey/Continental Audi, as an out of town buyer, was straight-forward and pleasant. Coming to agreement on the deal was quickly finalized, and all the related details were easily and promptly completed -- just a handful of papers to sign upon arrival after a fun ride on the test track. In short order I was headed home to Denver in my dream Audi!

February 22, 2016

Wow! Thank you for this great review. And thank you for traveling all the way to us in Naperville to let us assist you in a pleasant car buying experience! We appreciate your business and please do not hesitate to call if you ever need anything.

Reviews of Jason  Bulthuis