Continental Audi of Naperville

Jason  Bulthuis, Financial Services Manager, Continental Audi of Naperville

Jason Bulthuis

Financial Services Manager

August 18, 2017

"amazing tutorial on the q7"

- TWF

Just finished an outstanding overview including setting up all the systems with Victoria Matway. Her professionalism, knowledge and dedication to be sure everything was set up and operating correctly before we left the dealership was greatly appreciated. She went to extraordinary lengths to establish codes, passwords and linkages so all the operating systems were aligned. Her dedication to customer satisfaction was truly 5 stars.

Victoria Matway

August 16, 2017

"Fair pricing and minimal hassle"

- Customer from Elgin

I was looking for a very specific car with very specific trim and mileage. Continental Audi in Naperville had the inventory I was looking for. My initial experience with online help ( (Jack Scott) was not very good. Despite two phone calls verifying availability of vehicle, the car was not available when I arrived. I basically took a 1/2 day vacation and made the drive to Naperville for nothing. Still upset about that, just thinking about it. When the car was finally available my sales consultant, Mitch Massaro, however, did as promised. He was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly without being overbearing, Josh in Financing was great too. He was well prepared, presented all options and got me in and out in less than 20 minutes.

Mitch Massaro
Josh Bruhn
Other Employees : Jack Scott

August 09, 2017

"Excellent Service!!"

- Jonnn!

We recently purchased a new Audi from Continental Audi of Naperville. Our sales person (Joe) was friendly, knowledgeable, and allowed us to move at our own pace. The process was very low pressure and we felt comfortable through the entire process. My wife and I are from Wisconsin....we would make the trip down to Naperville in a heartbeat for another car purchase with Continental Audi. Eric the manager was extremely helpful as well. We actually had a repair issue with another Audi that we owned. Even though the repairs wouldn't benefit his dealership (we live in Wisconsin), Eric took the time to make a phone call to Audi corporate to help. Overall, I would highly recommended this dealership!

Joe Ghandour