Read Reviews Continental Audi of Naperville

Doug Wiersema Audi Brand Specialist5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Continental Audi of Naperville

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Continental Audi of Naperville has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days

The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall.
Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

Our Location

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Robyn  Borchert Robyn Borchert
Doug  Wiersema Doug Wiersema

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

Due to my hectic schedule (who doesn't have one?) I popped in unannounced and Continental Audi (Robin) was able to handle my needs right away! Thank you!

Added: 8/13/2014 3:36:15 PM

Thanks for the great review! We know how schedules get busy- and fast! We work hard to provide the best in-class customer service and have things done in a timely manner. We hope to see you again soon!

Twitter
"Great Cars, Great Service"

cpm32
8/11/2014 3:11:07 PM

Matt LaxtonMatt Laxton

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

The folks at Continental Audi sell and service an outstanding brand in the car industry, and have great people in place to make the entire customer experience very positive. Matt Laxton is very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and did not come across pushy or "salesy" as I've experienced in a lot of other dealerships. He spoke about the strengths of the vehicle and let the car sell itself. The entire sales and service teams work very hard to make you feel valued and appreciated as a customer. They also offered an honest, fair deal on my trade-in and the new Audi.

Added: 8/13/2014 3:39:32 PM

Thank you! We really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you an outstanding service experience! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us.

Twitter
"Friendly Professional and Great Service"

stephenpwhite
8/1/2014 2:08:44 PM

Kerry Cunningham

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

Worked with Kerry Cunningham on the purchase. The whole process was conducted in a friendly manner and very professionally. I purchased an exceptional car at a great price. After a test drive, we agreed upon a price over the phone. That afternoon I was in and out in less than an hour. What a refreshing car-buying experience.

Added: 8/13/2014 3:41:41 PM

We are very happy to hear such a positive review! At Continental Audi we try out best to maintain a friendly and professional sales experience. It is great to hear that you had such a worry-free car buying experience. Congratulations on your purchase!

Twitter
"Very thorough and professional"

BBBobw
7/22/2014 3:38:37 PM

Matt LaxtonMatt Laxton
Rob  Trax Rob Trax

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

Matt Laxton was my sales professional and did an outstanding job. He was personable, knowledgeable, helpful and very professional.. I'd recommend his services to anyone.

Added: 8/13/2014 3:42:56 PM

Thank you very much! That is one great review. We try our best to have best in class customer service. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us!

"2013 Audi A6"

Frankhp1000
6/26/2014 5:31:59 PM

Chris Hlavac

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

This car was a demonstrator and as such it has almost every option that Audi could think of. Probably more stuff than I need but it will be fun to get used to them. The GPS, I think, is a little involved to use even though there are 8 ways listed on how to enter a destination. Mechanically the car is very smooth and quick, lots of nice features.

Added: 8/13/2014 3:44:49 PM

We are happy to hear about your feedback on the 2013 Audi A6! We always appreciate what our customers have to say. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back and see us.

"Great experience"

sslaton
5/23/2014 8:24:27 PM

Chris Hlavac

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

I had a great experience at this dealership. I specifically wanted an Audi due to their high quality, beautiful design, and understated brand name (I didn't want a brand that was considered too flashy). While all the Audi dealers had great customer service, this dealer was exceptional. They were very attentive as soon as I walked in the door, and Chris Hlavac (my sales rep) took extensive time with me to find a vehicle that suited me and walk me through all of it's nuances. Lastly, I did lots of price research before making my decision, including talking with a close friend of mine who works for another dealership, and I can confidently say I got a great deal.

Added: 8/13/2014 3:46:50 PM

That's great news! We really appreciate you being so kind to write this review about our dealership. Continental Audi will always do their best to give you a stress-free car buying experience with customer service to match! Congratulations on your new purchase!

"Great work!"

Schligen29
5/23/2014 10:16:50 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Keith  Lindgren Keith Lindgren

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

Keith lindgren and mike Pucher are fantastic!! Their work is what keeps bringing me back! Courteous, smart, fast! Everything gets done right the first time! Never take my s4 anywhere else! Ill definitely be back!

Added: 8/13/2014 3:47:43 PM

That's great to hear! We are glad you enjoy the experience at our dealership each and every time. Thank you for the great review!

"Excellent"

dpog
5/18/2014 2:28:48 PM

Robyn  Borchert Robyn Borchert
Doug  Wiersema Doug Wiersema

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

Courteous, excellent customer service; going above and beyond. This is the second time purchasing an Audi from Continental Audi, Naperville.
Had previous Audi for 11 years; all service performed by Continental Audi/Naperville. They are commited to excellent customer service and satisfaction.

Added: 8/13/2014 3:50:02 PM

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad that you have had great experiences here at Continental Audi. We strive to have the best customer service. If you have any further needs, please do not hesitate to come back to see us. Congratulations on your purchase!

Twitter
"Audi allroad certifed pre-owned purchase"

wmrwhite0812
5/18/2014 8:37:48 AM

Jason  BulthuisJason Bulthuis
Gonzalo  Ladron de Guevara Gonzalo Ladron de Guevara

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

The best car-buying experience I have ever had! Continental Audi (Gonzalo in sales; Jason in finance) made it completely painless and entirely enjoyable. Aggressive pricing, top-notch customer service; thorough, yet entirely respectful of my time. I will definitely return for my next car buying experience -- well worth my two hour drive from downstate.

Added: 8/13/2014 3:51:54 PM

Wow! What a great review. Thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate it. Here at Continental Audi we strive to have the best customer service and hassle-free car buying experience there is. Thank you for this 5 star review and feel free to come back and visit us if you have any further needs.

"ROB IS THE MAN"

sandipch
5/15/2014 7:23:16 PM

Jason  BulthuisJason Bulthuis
Rob  Grignon Rob Grignon

My Review Of Continental Audi of Naperville:

Picked up a 2013 used Panamera w/ 11,800 miles on it from Continental Audi. I really enjoyed working with Rob Grignon. Rob knows his cars. Even though I bought a Porsche, he knew plenty about the car because he's a true car buff. His service was second to none. Not only did he got a hold of the old owner to get the summer tires released, he drove all the way to Lincolnwood to pick them up and dropped them off at Napleton Porsche in Westmont near my house. He want above and beyond for me I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car (new or used). Jason was great with the paperwork as well.

Added: 8/13/2014 3:53:26 PM

Firstly, congratulations on the new purchase! We are so pleased with this great review, thank you! At Continental Audi, we try our best to provide everyone with a great experience and it is so rewarding to see a customer fully satisfied with their visit here. Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs.

Reviews 11-20 >>