Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
Kristina84
6/22/2015

"Quality, Value, and Fair Pricing"

This is my third car from Continental of Naperville. I keep coming back because it's a pleasant experience, and they deliver great quality vehicles. I told Jeff exactly what I was looking for in our next family car, and he found exactly what we needed within our budget. I'm so happy with our 2011 Touring Honda Pilot. It's fully loaded and only has 30K miles on it. They get great trade-ins. I hope to get an Audi Q7 eventually! So, needless to say, I WILL BE BACK ;)

June 23, 2015

Thank you soo much for this kind review!! We are super happy to hear that you Jeff was able to find exactly what you were looking for in a car purchase. Buying a car can be a tough process, but not when you're in the hands of good, honest salesman. Congratulations on your Honda Pilot & enjoy! We look forward to working with you again :)

Divot5686
6/17/2015

"Great Experience buying a used car"

Came in with my 19 year old son to buy him a quality used car. Looked at several and Joe made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. We left to have a quick lunch and decided if they could get the whole process done quickly that we had a deal. They exceeded my expectations regarding speed of the process and I was able to make my other appointment.

June 17, 2015

We are super happy to hear this. Congratulations to both you & your son for the vehicle purchase. Having a great car buying experience means having a great day. We are happy to have had the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new ride & have a great week!

rfamily
6/15/2015

"The staff were so helpful and attentative towards our needs."

I have given a rating of 5 because, by far, the staff at Continental Audi have been the most helpful towards consumers needs and requests. They been so nice and open about what they could do to accommodate for our interests and what we see in our potential cars. They also have really helped us in exploring new options that we did not consider before and how they can be beneficial towards our everyday lifestyles. Therefore, I would definitely recommend Continental Audi to anyone who wants their opinions, thoughts, and interests to be highly valued.

June 15, 2015

Thank you very much for this review, we appreciate it! Congratulations on your vehicle. We hope you enjoy miles and miles of smiles. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

P & K
5/27/2015

"Great Overall Experience - Competitive Pricing"

From the initial availability inquiry via the website and the prompt follow-up contact from Cory Johnston, who scheduled a visit with Gonzalo, Sales the following day. Upon arriving a bit late at the dealership we were warmly greeted by Mike Macedon, Sales, who stepped in to assist us since Gonzalo was helping another Customer. We were impressed with Mike’s knowledge of the Audi, the pleasant Test drive and the complete process of acquiring the vehicle. He arranged to have our current car appraised and Continental Audi gave us a Fair price for it. Days after our purchase, Mike even went out of his way on his day off to pick up the spare key from our old vehicle from us. Also a Thanks to Josh Bruhn, Finance for making the final signings a pleasant one. They all made us feel like we were part of a family and they and the dealership would be there for any questions or concerns. We would highly recommend Continental Audi to anyone looking for a great quality car for a competitive price and an overall great experience.

Corey Johnston, Josh Bruhn

May 27, 2015

Welcome to the Continental family!! We are extremely pleased to hear about your recent experience and want to thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We really enjoy hearing customer feedback so thank you for being so honest! Congratulations on your vehicle. Please feel free to give us a call or swing by if you have any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy!!

cliska
5/26/2015

"Easiest, smoothest, least stressful car buying exp. ever!!!!"

After searching accross the country for a CPO 2012 A6, I found what I was looking for in my own home town. Continental Audi has the sales and customer service experience down to a science and I am glad I'll be able to continue dealing with them for my service needs.

May 26, 2015

Well this is a great review! Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback. Congratulations on your A6 –– you will definitely enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call or swing on by & we will be happy to assist you anyway we can. Have a great week and enjoy your new ride!

Proud new owner
5/26/2015

"Matt Laxton was awesome!"

I had the pleasure of purchasing a certified, pre-owned car from Matt Laxton. He answered all of my questions, was very knowledgeable about the products and services and even emptied my coffee cup when I was being oriented on my new car. He made the process of buying a new car painless and stress free. Thanks Matt!

May 26, 2015

Hi there, we're glad you're a "proud new owner"! We're glad that you had such an enjoyable experience at our dealership & while working with Matt. Congratulations on your vehicle, feel free to share a photo of it on our Facebook. We look forward to working with you again, have a great weekend!

Lee Taylor
5/19/2015

"Perfect out of state experience on certified pre-owned A3 "

Chris Hlavac was the best! I bought a certified pre-owned sight unseen and it was a wonderful experience! This is a professional and trustworthy dealership and I felt absolutely comfortable buying off the internet. Oh, and the price could not be beat at any dealership in the East, trust me I tried. I am one happy camper.

Chris Hlavac

May 19, 2015

Hi Lee, we are very glad to hear this! Big congratulations on your A3, what a great vehicle. If any questions or concerns come up please let us know and we'll be happy to help. We look forward to working with you again!

Audi Gal
5/16/2015

"Great Experience for a stressful activity"

I was looking for a 2014 or 2015 pre-certified A6 and took advantage of the AudiUsa.com web site at the recommendation of my local dealer. I found a car I was interested in on Continental Audi's website. I was contacted the same evening I sent my query. When I called back the next day, I was quickly connected to the Audio Service Specialist who knew about the car. I don't live in Naperville so I couldn't get into town for over a week, but Gonzalo, Jeff and Jason all worked with me to get financing arranged so I could lock in on the car. I took the train into town since I would be driving the car home. When I realized there weren't cabs at the train station, I called the Dealership and Jeff came out to the station to pick me up! This was extremely helpful and also allowed him to start reviewing necessary information with me. The car was waiting washed with a full tank of gas. Jason reviewed the financial agreement for accuracy, he also explained warranties and service packages and was willingness to answer questions without any pressure. Jeff programmed the key fobs with my correct seat position, and provided a mini tutorial of the the MMI to make sure I had my home destination in place and could travel safely home. Gonzalo made sure the dealer tag was securely mounted in the rear window so it could easily visualized. The recommendation for lunch at the Standard Market just added to the overall great experience. Thanks to the Gonzalo, Jeff and Jason at Continental Audi- I expected great service because it was an Audi dealer, but this was over the top!

May 18, 2015

Well first of all, we cannot thank you enough for you taking the time to give us such thorough and wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience exceeded expectations. Buying a car can be tough, but we try to make it as painless and worry free as possible. Big congratulations on your A6, what a great vehicle –– we are glad you found what you were looking for. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns, we would be happy to assist you. Have a wonderful week, we look forward to working with you again!

Mr Tee
5/11/2015

"My 2nd A6 from Continental"

I hope to have a new A6 every 36 months. Sedina, Jeff, and Rob made it enjoyable and professional experience. I love my new car!

May 11, 2015

Mr Tee, we're very glad to hear this!! Congratulations on your A6! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, we hope to work with you again soon.

Audi Owner
5/10/2015

"Sedina was great"

I brought home my new Audi Q5 in November, and was very unfamiliar with the technical aspects of the car. Everything from the navigation system, to the radio/media was so different from my last car. Sedina was great. She met with me twice in the past 6 months and went over all the features. She even offered to come to my home for teaching. I have called her with questions as they arise and she has patiently talked me through the steps. Not only does she know the features of the car well, she is a patient excellent teacher. If it wasn't for her, I would problem not enjoy the car this much.

May 11, 2015

Hello there, first of all thank you for writing this great review and providing us with such thorough feedback. Also, congratulations on your Q5! We definitely want you to enjoy the car, so we are glad that Sedina could assist you! Feel free to contact us again if anything other questions come up. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Reviews of Jeff  Garvey