Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
trish1990
1/20/2016

"Trustworthy, classy dealership! Used car feels like new!"

After a long online car search and visit to strange, trashy dealerships, Continental Audi of Naperville found me and ended the car search misery! Within days of telling Continental Audi team my desire within vehicle essentials, as well as budget, Jeff G. found the SUV to fit my needs. Throughout the process, I felt Jeff was very personable and knowledgeable. While my vehicle was being perfected for the test drive, Jeff helped in making sure car buyer understood the large purchase's factors, as well as kept me entertained ! Previously, the vehicles I owned were used and payed off immediately, so I did need to be taken by the hand to feel comfortable with such a large purchase and there was no struggle in giving the customer time and explaining precisely what to expect with vehicle maintenance, financing, and future. Great customer service ! The facility itself is beautiful, equipped with all the snacks, water, cappuccinos, and comfort. Test track was a blast ! Track allowed to explore all features and assure readiness for purchase. I am now a proud owner of a 2011 VW Tiguan ! Already feel comfort in the dependability of vehicle. Thank you Continental Audi of Naperville !

Finance: Josh (floater- finance)

January 20, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words, we here at Continental Audi of Naperville strive for excellence. We are pleased to have you part of the Continental Audi of Naperville family. Thank you very much. Enjoy you new SUV, also stop by for cappuccino any time:)

GaryG
1/18/2016

"Nice helpful knowledgible experience"

Continental Audi has it going on. I was introduced to Jeff Garvey by the receptionist and was impressed immediately. We briefly talked about my visiting the competition down the street and proceeded to guide me into several options to compete with. We drove the A4 and I could tell immediately the difference in handling. If your looking for a quality product and experience then look no further! Gary Grinnell, Geneva.

January 19, 2016

Gary, Thank you for taking the time to visit us before you made your decision! We are happy to hear that you are thrilled with your A4! Congrats & see you soon.

January 19, 2016

Hi Gary, and thank you for this outstanding review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership, and Jeff will be very pleased to hear about it! Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Enjoy your A4!

Crazyserb01
12/26/2015

"Excellent Customer Care"

Gonzalo was able to demonstrate, present and deliver a test drive of a lifetime. His knowledge about the Audi A6 inside out, deserves the title of Audi brand specialist. Not only did he deliver this presentation with dignity, respect, but from every possible angle. He made me feel comfortable, no obligations or pressure into buying the car on the spot. The whole dealership made me feel part of the staff, and Gonzalo and I were able to connect instantly as if we had known each other for a long time. Gonzalo was honest with me about all of my questions. I will definitely purchase an Audi here without a doubt for many reasons; honesty, respect, trust, fair price, no hidden fees and flexibility. They have so much to offer and it was shown during my two hour stay. Thank you Gonzalo!

December 28, 2015

Thank you for this amazing review! We take such pride in providing our clients with a reliable and honest visit, it's great to hear that you noticed! Congratulations on your new purchase and we hope to see you again soon.

Retired
12/24/2015

"Outstanding sales experience"

I had an outstanding sales experience with Gonzalo at Continental Audi. He used my time very efficiently and made the whole process very pleasant. He was very knowledgeable and handled many small details that I forgot, like moving the IPass from my old car to the new one.

December 28, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience working with Gonzalo and our team.

Cruising
12/02/2015

"Helpful, Knowledgable, Friendly"

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Q7 from Continental Audi of Naperville. We received great treatment by our salesman Joe C and sales manager Josh I. We spent a lot of time to decide on which car we wanted, and Joe gave us all the time and information we needed. He has a great understanding of how all the systems work on the car. We are both pleased with the level and quality of the service we have received from Continental Audi of Naperville and would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a new Audi!

Joe Chandour

December 04, 2015

Wow, thank you for the wonderful review! We are pleased to hear that your experience with Joe and Josh was everything and more. Thank you for the recommendation, and enjoy your new 2015 Q7!

Nick Pann
11/30/2015

"Comfortable and extremely helpful."

I've given this rating because with us all, we tend to be cautious when buying or leasing an automobile, but Continental Audi took all the anxiety out of the equation!

December 01, 2015

Thank you for this great review Nick!

AymanA6
11/28/2015

"An amazing fist Audi purchase"

Yesterday me and my family enjoyed going to dealer choosing a car and purchasing it, it was perfect with the amazing staff of Audi, and especially with Gonzalo Ladron he made everything easy, very respectful and most importantly very friendly. The way he acted with us made us take a good decision for the Audi and for my family by buying a good car. He was very honest which made us trust him, when something was wrong he told us. Also working with Josh was very interesting, people in Audi will care about your satisfaction more than anything else. Thank you Gonzalo and Josh.

November 30, 2015

Thank you for this outstanding review! We are so glad to hear that your overall experience was everything and more. Gonzalo and Josh will be very glad as well. Thank you again for the compliments, and please feel free to stop by for any further needs!

newaudiowner
11/14/2015

"Great Dealership To Work With"

I had a great experience buying my first Audi. I worked with Jeff Garvey to purchase my car and he is as great as everyone has said in these reviews. He is extremely knowledgable about Audi's and easy to talk to. The test drive track is great to experience all the features of the car without worrying about other cars on the road. Negotiating the price was as painless as it can be and I left the dealership a very satisfied customer. I would recommend Jeff to anyone wanting to buy an Audi!

November 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review about us! It is wonderful to hear that Jeff gave you such a positive car buying experience.

pollard731
11/04/2015

"A Different Experience - in a Good Way"

This is the second new car in my buying experience, and I must say it was much more impressive than the first (not an Audi). Rob Grignon first took me on a longer-than-usual test drive, encouraging me to experience what Audi does so well - handling, acceleration, smooth ride. He sourced the model and color/trim package wanted, and then gave us time to make our decision (we had looked at two other manufacturers). The decision made, the process was smooth and efficient. Before I left with my new car, Rob gave me a good overview, while I was seated at the wheel, on how to operate the accessories and where to find additional information should I need it. A few days later, Rob followed up with a phone call to see if I was totally pleased with the purchase, and if we had any other questions about the car. Rob was very nice to work with. I would recommend the car, the dealership and Rob without hesitation.

November 06, 2015

Thank you for this awesome review! It means a lot to us to know how happy you are with your purchase and your experience here at Continental Audi. Congratulations on your new car and let us know if you ever need anything.

NDN
11/02/2015

"Very smooth, easy first car buying experience."

I had a specific model with certain options that I was searching for that was a little difficult to find with my own searching. Boban was able to find it in less than a day after I sent an email query. Within a few days, I was putting down a deposit so that it could be retrieved and the next day completed the purchase. Being able to purchase the new vehicle under the Audi Supplier Program program made the purchase even better. Working with Bob, who assisted me as Boban was occupied with another customer when I arrived, was just as helpful in answering my questions. Boban, Rob, and Jason were exceptional and made my first car buying experience very smooth and easy.

November 02, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that our team here at Continental Audi was able to get the exact vehicle you were looking for! Enjoy your new ride and please reach out to us if you ever need anything.

Reviews of Josh Ihmoud