Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
P & K
5/27/2015

"Great Overall Experience - Competitive Pricing"

From the initial availability inquiry via the website and the prompt follow-up contact from Cory Johnston, who scheduled a visit with Gonzalo, Sales the following day. Upon arriving a bit late at the dealership we were warmly greeted by Mike Macedon, Sales, who stepped in to assist us since Gonzalo was helping another Customer. We were impressed with Mike’s knowledge of the Audi, the pleasant Test drive and the complete process of acquiring the vehicle. He arranged to have our current car appraised and Continental Audi gave us a Fair price for it. Days after our purchase, Mike even went out of his way on his day off to pick up the spare key from our old vehicle from us. Also a Thanks to Josh Bruhn, Finance for making the final signings a pleasant one. They all made us feel like we were part of a family and they and the dealership would be there for any questions or concerns. We would highly recommend Continental Audi to anyone looking for a great quality car for a competitive price and an overall great experience.

Corey Johnston, Josh Bruhn

May 27, 2015

Welcome to the Continental family!! We are extremely pleased to hear about your recent experience and want to thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We really enjoy hearing customer feedback so thank you for being so honest! Congratulations on your vehicle. Please feel free to give us a call or swing by if you have any questions regarding your purchase. Enjoy!!

cliska
5/26/2015

"Easiest, smoothest, least stressful car buying exp. ever!!!!"

After searching accross the country for a CPO 2012 A6, I found what I was looking for in my own home town. Continental Audi has the sales and customer service experience down to a science and I am glad I'll be able to continue dealing with them for my service needs.

May 26, 2015

Well this is a great review! Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback. Congratulations on your A6 –– you will definitely enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call or swing on by & we will be happy to assist you anyway we can. Have a great week and enjoy your new ride!

Proud new owner
5/26/2015

"Matt Laxton was awesome!"

I had the pleasure of purchasing a certified, pre-owned car from Matt Laxton. He answered all of my questions, was very knowledgeable about the products and services and even emptied my coffee cup when I was being oriented on my new car. He made the process of buying a new car painless and stress free. Thanks Matt!

May 26, 2015

Hi there, we're glad you're a "proud new owner"! We're glad that you had such an enjoyable experience at our dealership & while working with Matt. Congratulations on your vehicle, feel free to share a photo of it on our Facebook. We look forward to working with you again, have a great weekend!

Lee Taylor
5/19/2015

"Perfect out of state experience on certified pre-owned A3 "

Chris Hlavac was the best! I bought a certified pre-owned sight unseen and it was a wonderful experience! This is a professional and trustworthy dealership and I felt absolutely comfortable buying off the internet. Oh, and the price could not be beat at any dealership in the East, trust me I tried. I am one happy camper.

Chris Hlavac

May 19, 2015

Hi Lee, we are very glad to hear this! Big congratulations on your A3, what a great vehicle. If any questions or concerns come up please let us know and we'll be happy to help. We look forward to working with you again!

Audi Gal
5/16/2015

"Great Experience for a stressful activity"

I was looking for a 2014 or 2015 pre-certified A6 and took advantage of the AudiUsa.com web site at the recommendation of my local dealer. I found a car I was interested in on Continental Audi's website. I was contacted the same evening I sent my query. When I called back the next day, I was quickly connected to the Audio Service Specialist who knew about the car. I don't live in Naperville so I couldn't get into town for over a week, but Gonzalo, Jeff and Jason all worked with me to get financing arranged so I could lock in on the car. I took the train into town since I would be driving the car home. When I realized there weren't cabs at the train station, I called the Dealership and Jeff came out to the station to pick me up! This was extremely helpful and also allowed him to start reviewing necessary information with me. The car was waiting washed with a full tank of gas. Jason reviewed the financial agreement for accuracy, he also explained warranties and service packages and was willingness to answer questions without any pressure. Jeff programmed the key fobs with my correct seat position, and provided a mini tutorial of the the MMI to make sure I had my home destination in place and could travel safely home. Gonzalo made sure the dealer tag was securely mounted in the rear window so it could easily visualized. The recommendation for lunch at the Standard Market just added to the overall great experience. Thanks to the Gonzalo, Jeff and Jason at Continental Audi- I expected great service because it was an Audi dealer, but this was over the top!

May 18, 2015

Well first of all, we cannot thank you enough for you taking the time to give us such thorough and wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience exceeded expectations. Buying a car can be tough, but we try to make it as painless and worry free as possible. Big congratulations on your A6, what a great vehicle –– we are glad you found what you were looking for. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns, we would be happy to assist you. Have a wonderful week, we look forward to working with you again!

Mr Tee
5/11/2015

"My 2nd A6 from Continental"

I hope to have a new A6 every 36 months. Sedina, Jeff, and Rob made it enjoyable and professional experience. I love my new car!

May 11, 2015

Mr Tee, we're very glad to hear this!! Congratulations on your A6! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, we hope to work with you again soon.

Audi Owner
5/10/2015

"Sedina was great"

I brought home my new Audi Q5 in November, and was very unfamiliar with the technical aspects of the car. Everything from the navigation system, to the radio/media was so different from my last car. Sedina was great. She met with me twice in the past 6 months and went over all the features. She even offered to come to my home for teaching. I have called her with questions as they arise and she has patiently talked me through the steps. Not only does she know the features of the car well, she is a patient excellent teacher. If it wasn't for her, I would problem not enjoy the car this much.

May 11, 2015

Hello there, first of all thank you for writing this great review and providing us with such thorough feedback. Also, congratulations on your Q5! We definitely want you to enjoy the car, so we are glad that Sedina could assist you! Feel free to contact us again if anything other questions come up. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

HappyAudi6Owner
5/09/2015

"Great Inservicing Training "

Sedina Kozlica We must compliment Continental Audi for providing in-service personnel for your fleet of new cars. This is an extremely effect follow up for your product. The individual in charge, Ms. Sedina Kozlica, performed the function of this service in an extremely professional, effective, and knowledgeable manner. My wife and I have had the pleasure of meeting with her twice for the express purpose of in-servicing our newly purchased Audi A6. This was an extremely informative experience specific to the design and technical features of our new car. Without her interface and training, the learning curve for us would have taken much longer and been very exhausting. Again, we must compliment Continental Audi and Ms. Kozlica for this learning experience. It has been our experience that most dealerships do not provide this service in such a formalized manner. We thank you for your excellent customer service.

May 11, 2015

Dear HappyAudi6Owner, we are very pleased to hear that you had such a tremendous experience at our dealership & while working with Sedina. Sedina is very passionate about what she does and we were glad you were able to see that. Big Congratulations on your A6, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns and we would be happy to assist you. Thank you again for this feedback. Have a wonderful week.

Michael Duffy
5/09/2015

"2nd time lease with Continental"

3 years ago I leased an A5 and was very happy with the car and the service I received from Gonzalo Larden de Guevara who assisted me through out the deal. I was so happy that I went back 3 years later and requested Gonzalo again who helped me upgrade to a S5 cab. Once again the service, attention to detail and patience from beginning to end to help me get the best car for the best deal was second to none. All contact with other staff was also excellent. I would have absolutely no hesitation in making referrals.

Jeff Garvey and Kerry Cunningham

May 11, 2015

Hi Michael, thank you for this lovely 5-star review. We are very appreciative of the time you took to share your thoughts with us; we love hearing customer feedback. 3 years - wow, he must have made quite an impression :) we're glad to hear this! Congratulations on your upgrade, we hope you enjoy to the fullest!

LoveMyNewCar
4/27/2015

"Great Service!"

We found the SUV we ended up buying here online. When we called to ask a few questions about it, our salesman, Jeff Garvey, was excellent at getting all the information we needed and even when out of his way to get us extra information so that we knew making the two hour trip to the dealership would be worth it. Upon our arrival, all staff was very friendly. Jeff was very personable and made us feel very welcome. We were able to look at the SUV and not feel rushed at all. Taking the vehicle to the test track was a neat experience as well. Jeff handled our negotiations well without making us feel pressured. After striking a deal, working with Jason Bulthuis in financing was easy and fast. Overall, it was a great experience and we couldn't be more thrilled with our purchase!

April 27, 2015

Firstly, thank you so much for giving us this feedback, we appreciate it! We are so happy you chose Continental despite the 2 hour drive and we are glad you had such a positive experience! Big congratulations on your SUV - great color in the GMC! If any questions come up feel free to give us a call & we'd be happy to help you. Have a wonderful week in your new ride!

Reviews of Jason  Bulthuis