Continental Audi of Naperville

Continental Audi of Naperville

Call
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
alliecat18
12/26/2014

"Used Vehicle Purchase"

I recently bought a used Acura from this dealer. There was minor damage on the vehicle and I wanted to get a quote for repairs prior to my purchase. They allowed me to take the vehicle to a repair shop of my choice to get a quote and then honored that price as a deduction on the vehicle purchase price. I feel I got a good deal on the vehicle and was very happy with the service that I received. Boban was very new to car sales but he was a pleasure to work with and got assistance willingly when he didn't have an answer for me. Rob was wonderful to work with as the sales manager and Matt in sales was also very helpful in my purchase. I didn't feel pressured to buy from them and felt very comfortable making the purchase. I would recommend this dealership to other people. I hate buying cars but this was a great place to do it at. They also had great snacks in their waiting lounge that I gladly helped myself too while I was waiting. Definitely would return here if the opportunity arouse but I plan to keep my vehicle for a while!

Ana
12/22/2014

"The best dealership out there!!!!"

I have just purchased an Audi A8 and I am completely satisfied with the service I was given! I would totally suggest this dealer and salesmen Boban Jokic to anyone who is looking for a great car and a professional customer service!!!!

December 22, 2014

Ana wow! Thank you for such a kind review. 5 stars too. Woohoo! The A8 is a beautiful car, you will love how it rides! Congrats & enjoy! We look forward to working with you in the future. Happy Holidays!

laurenchallinor
11/25/2014

"Great first car experience!"

Jeff was welcoming and enthusiastic about helping me find the car that was just right for me, specifically as a first-time driver. Continental Audi made the process smooth and painless, and everyone on staff was courteous and anxious to please. They all made my first car-buying experience enjoyable and worry-free.

November 26, 2014

First car woohoo!! Congrats! So glad that you had such a great experience at our dealership and with Jeff. He is a GREAT member of the team and knows what customer service is all about. Enjoy your new ride :) We look forward to working with you again in the future.

dplaw09
11/20/2014

"The most incredible car purchase experience imaginable"

To begin, there are probably four or five other Audi dealers that are closer to where we live. We chose to work with Continental Audi of Naperville because the dealer experience was so easy and friendly. Continental Audi of Naperville is a remarkable establishment. I don't consider them to be "just" a car dealer, as the services provided were truly so much more. Jeff Garvey, in particular, went out of his way to look out for us, the customer. I will never purchase another car from anyone other than Jeff. He is an incredible person who became a part of our search for the perfect Audi. There was never any pressure to settle for a car and we opted to build the S3 that I longed for. I ended up placing an order and received weekly updates from Jeff regarding the status of the build. He made the process so easy. So fun. So enjoyable. I'd highly recommend asking Jeff to assist you in any future Audi purchases.

November 20, 2014

WOW :) Thank you for sharing your experience. We love to hear feedback & this is a great story. Jeff will be very pleased to know that he was able to assist you in every way possible and help make buying a car so positive. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review & look forward to working with you again. Congrats on the S3 and enjoy!!

jpb1926
11/09/2014

"NO-pressure sales"

Kerry was great. No pressure at all; I asked what they could do for me price-wise, and i had three options to choose from (we leased) in minutes. 10 minutes later I had a hand-shake deal to come back today to pick up our new Q7. Sedina was patient showing us all the gadgets (can one say "overload") and seemed more than willing to aswer questions anytime going forward. Thanks, Kerry. Great job. Great vehicle

November 10, 2014

Great review :) Thank you for both the 5 stars and the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write this. Kerry is most definitely great! He's a big part of our team and we are glad you were able to see that. We're super pleased that you had such a enjoyable and easy-going time at our dealership. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy the Q7!! Beautiful car!

gaving
11/03/2014

"Easy, Friendly, and Enjoyable purchase."

I walked into the Audi dealership of Naperville looking for a vehicle; i was greeted and welcomed when i entered their doors. My overall experience was great and would do it again if i had too. The people there were friendly, helpful and professional which in my opinion is very important. If you are looking to buy a new or used Audi, Continental Audi of Naperville will help you get what you want with ease and you will be satisfied with your experience.

November 04, 2014

This is great news!! We love to hear this kind of feedback. The staff will be happy in knowing that you had such a easy & enjoyable car buying process at our dealership. Conrgats on the car & enjoy!! We look forward to working with you again:) Be on the lookout to see this on our Facebook page as well!

charleskcarroll
11/03/2014

"Best dealer experience I have ever had"

Rob Gridnon is the most professional sales person I have worked with, in a dealership that creates a excellent buying experience. Obviously it takes a team to deliver the complete sales, service and economic experience, but Rob led the way. As a long time Audi driver that decision is easy and now which dealer to go to became a no-brainer. Looking forward to going for service and other cars in the future.

November 03, 2014

Charles, wow thank you! We love to see those 5-star reviews :)Rob, Jason & Joe will all be happy to know that they helped make your experience so great. We look forward to working with you again! Enjoy your new purchase!

Joes407
10/30/2014

"Fantastic service and best overall car buying experience. "

This isn't a cookie cutter review of excellent service and a quick five star review. This is a real review based of my many visits to Continental Audi, and why they have and deserve the fantastic reputation they have. I started looking for a car in mid January to replace my old car (Which was also an Audi) I was open to many makes and models and started browsing. I found myself making my way to Continental Audi after I had a horrible experience at the Westmont Audi dealer. I walked in and was greeted promptly and happily by the receptionist, she asked what brought me in and I told her I was looking for a new car so she paged one of the salesmen which happened to be Gonzalo. He came up with a smile and was eager to find the right car for me. I told him what I was looking for and by chance they had a car fitting my requirements, but because of it's price point there were a few other cars on the lot that fit as well and he politely asked if he could show them to me so I could see what my options were. I couldn't be happier that he did, for multiple reasons the first of which was he was more concerned with my needs rather than moving inventory. And the second is I found an amazing car that I wouldn't have seen otherwise if he hadn't mentioned it. I ended up taking the second car he showed me for a test drive and fell in love, and ended up purchasing it rather than the first car I was looking at. Throughout the whole process of the car buying experience he was there to help and work with me to make me happy and a customer of theirs. And let's face it there are many brands and dealers that just want your sales, but with Gonzalo and Continental as a whole they want you to be part of their family, and treat you with the respect and courtesy you want but don't always get at other places. I recommend Continental Audi and Continental as a whole on an almost daily basis to people I bump into that are in the market for a new or used car. I in fact had such a present experience the first time I convinced my parents as well to stop in and they ended up purchasing cars too. We are now an Audi family and consider Continental Audi the best dealer we have dealt with hands down, they are out first stop for new cars. I really hope this helps anyone on the fence about changing brands or just curious about the dealership itself. It is worth your time to stop in and see how the car buying experience should be

November 03, 2014

Ok, this review is INCREDIBLE!! We can't thank you enough for your kind words and feedback – We love to hear about our customers experiences and this one is truly amazing!! Gonzalo will be SUPER excited to hear how his assistance played such a big part in making your time here so enjoyable and very positive it seems!! This is definitely a memorable review, so be on the lookout to see posts' about it on our Facebook page! Congrats on your car (and your parents') & ENJOY!!! :)

dbptap
9/30/2014

"Everything Excellent!"

Excellent salesman: Kerry Cunningham, stayed late to deliver the car since we were driving in from Rockford. Easy to deal with to come to a quick agreement of terms over the phone. Excellent staff: Welcome host & financial department were pleasant to work with. Excellent facility: Nice, clean and modern building was very inviting. Waiting area was clean and coffee/snack bar was nice. I never thought I would buy from a "Chicago" dealership, but I was very pleased I did. My vehicle has been great!

Kerry Cunningham

September 30, 2014

Well that is one very nice review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience that you had with us. Kerry will be very happy to hear that he was so instrumental in making your time here so enjoyable and worry-free. Congratulations on the car & enjoy!! Do not hesitate to contact us or come back if you have any further needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

cs91
9/29/2014

"What a difference a dealership makes!"

After having multiple negative experiences with my the dealership where I purchased my car, I had my car serviced at Continental Audi. Despite the 50 mile drive, Dan Graebner and his team made the trip worthwhile providing excellent service and a great attitude. I will definitely return. Kudos to Dan and his exceptional team!!!

September 30, 2014

Wow!! Thank you for such a great review- we are very pleased that you had such a hassle-free and positive experience at our dealership. Dan & the team will be so happy to know that he made your time here both memorable and enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Jeff  Garvey