Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
Chris D.
9/28/2016

"Totally satisfied"

We recently purchased our third vehicle from Continental Audi. We have had excellent experiences with the salesmen on each transaction. Doug Wiersema was extremely friendly, patient and helpful this time. We are sold on the Audi product and the Q5 is no exception. The service department has also been satisfactory in the past.

Cathy😊
9/10/2016

"Exceeded my expectations"

Mitch you made buying a car fun again and painless! The test track gives you the ability to feel how the car really does handle. You fully allowed for a hands on tutorial of the vehicles functions. I find all your videos a great resource. Thanks Mitch. Cathy

September 16, 2016

Thank you so much for this 5 star review! Your kind words are greatly appreciated to us! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Have a good day!

timaleck
9/05/2016

"Great experience."

Mitch is very knowledgeable of the Audi Q3. I appreciate his help in getting it set up. Jason handled the trade-in and titling which made it simpler for me.

September 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback of your experience, we really appreciate it!

pdubb
9/02/2016

"RUDE!"

Just received a call back regarding a used car I'm interested in. He called ME and then told me he was too busy to go through the options with me. I asked to speak with someone else and he said hey were all too busy. I don't return calls when I/m too busy to talk. He then proceeded to talk to me like I was a 5 year-old. Wish I got his name....Done with that dealership.

not sure

September 02, 2016

I am sorry to hear you did not receive the information in a timely manner. Please advise me if you happen to remember the name of the person you spoke to. I will be happy to personally assist if you are still interested in the vehicle you called about. My contact information is below. Sincerely, Eric Matway General Manager Continental Audi of Naperville 630.388.1000 X 3127 ericm@conaudi.com

S5_60543
8/31/2016

"2 Audis in a row from Continental-I'll go back for my 3rd"

This was my second new Audi lease in just over a year from Continental. There was never any pressure regarding car selection, timing, or extras in the finance office. Their focus is on the customer's needs and wants and making a fair deal. This is the closest Audi dealer to me, and I was always comfortable with all staff--no need to go further to shop around. I loved working with Mitch!

September 08, 2016

Thank you for this great review about our sales team, we really appreciate it! Enjoy your new Audi and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Soman
8/29/2016

"Excellent experience"

I went to Mitch Massaro the sales person and told hom that I need the best price as I plan to buy the car in 7 days and I didnt have time for games. He came back and gave me the best rates and even after checking at other places found the price competitive. Appreciate the honesty and not pressurising once the quote was given.

August 31, 2016

Thank you for your feedback about your recent experience to our dealership. We appreciate your business.

E Johnson
8/21/2016

"No hassle, love my Audi "

My husband and I were fed up with the car shopping process until we met Jared (salesperson) and Victor (sales manager). Both were very attentive and never made us feel pressured which I really appreciate admittedly being a first time luxury car buyer. I did not think an Audi was in my budget but Jared found us a Q5 (we test drove A4 and Q5) and was patient with us as we made our decision. He knew everything about the cars and you could tell he loved them. Victor explained all leasing options clearly and made sure we understood everything. Never felt pressured. Finally a sales staff you can trust. No back and forth either. Even a month after we bought the car Jared has stayed in touch to make sure we are OK and answered my questions through texts even on Sunday's when they are closed... Hats off to you. Most sales people do not care once they have there $ in hand, he is a real gentleman. Continental is a class dealership with a great management and I recommend them, Jared, and Victor for anybody who is thinking about Audi! We love our new car!!

Victor

August 22, 2016

Thank you for this great review, we truly appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you are really enjoying your Q5 & all of its features! Please feel free to follow us on Facebook & Twitter to get all the latest Continental Audi updates!

johnk3011
8/17/2016

"Mitch Massaro "

Mitch was easy to work with and knowledgeable about the the Q5. I liked his no hassle approach. This is my first purchase from Continental. They had a good selection of vehicles to choose from.

August 18, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for the 5 stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. Have a good day!

susan123
8/11/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Mitch was wonderful to work with and made suggestions based on our lifestyle and needs. He was super knowledgeable and very attentive. He made the process painless and very fast!

August 17, 2016

Thank you for this great review and congrats on your new Audi!

Hoehndd
8/08/2016

"Great Experience!"

I've bought a car from Mitch at another dealer, and this experience was far better than the last dealer. The entire group was helpful, and fast.

August 17, 2016

Thank you for this great review! Enjoy your new Audi!

Reviews of Mitch Massaro