Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
stevieholland21
4/23/2015

"Great buying experience! "

Everything about my first purchase of a luxury sedan was outstanding. My salesman, Jeff Garvey, was enthusiastic, knowlegeable, and able to read my personality from the start. Jeff knew I was not there to purchase a vehicle on my first visit. He still took the time to take me on an eye opening test drive and sat with me afterwards for an hour discussing the pros and cons of the various Audi cars. He was even more thorough on my second visit giving me a tour of the service dept, making absolutely sure I was happy with my eventual purchase. Thank you for a great buying experience!

April 24, 2015

We love this review & are so happy that you left on such a positive note from our dealership! Congratulations on your new car, we hope you enjoy!! If any questions come up please let us know and we would be happy to assist you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sue
4/17/2015

"Excellent! "

Great knowledge of their product. Great service. No hassles. The test drive track was a lot of fun. My new car is fabulous. I am very happy!

April 20, 2015

Sue, we're so happy to hear this review, congratulations on your vehicle & enjoy! We look forward to working with you again, have a great week!

April 20, 2015

disappointed
4/02/2015

"Delivered a CPO A6 with an Open Recall, Out of town customer"

During the tedious and frustrating exchange process, following review of the Carfax, I asked whether the Fuel Injection System recall was resolved (it was dated about 2 weeks past) and I was assured that it was addressed. Two weeks later, salesman calls me to tell me they had NOT completed the recall, that it must be done at their location, and they were coming to take the car back to their shop to resolve, a 7 hour round trip. No compensation for the mileage. I declined and committed to bring the car back when I was in the area, which occurred 3 weeks later. When I pulled into the shop at noon on Monday, the left belly pan (5ft x 2ft) was dragging behind my car (it was snowing). Service called me Tuesday morning to update on the status of the recall work and advised that the $281 cost for the pan would not be covered under warranty, I must have hit something. I objected and considered it pre-existing (CPO) and asked for my salesman to get involved. He agreed to let him know. Salesman called back at 4:45 pm, stated he had been with customers all day, and that he had no idea why he was calling me back. When I tried to explain, he interrupted, objected to my attitude, refused to transfer me to his boss, so I ended the conversation. Had to take the car as I needed to leave town. (This is their thanks for me returning the car for them to perform the neglected recall.) Was a return out-of-town customer.

April 04, 2015

Sincerely, Eric Matway General Manager

April 04, 2015

I am very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Please accept my sincere apology. This is an uncommon occurrence as we regard recalls and customer service very seriously. I respect that you declined our offer to pick-up your vehicle and provide you with the use of an Audi loaner car. I will contact you soon to discuss a reasonable corrective action. Thank you for bringing this incident to my attention.

NaperJim
3/27/2015

"Good experience with at Continental Audi Naperville"

We bought an Audi A4 with the help of Buban Jokic. He knows the car well helped us decide. IT was nice to get access to the Naperville test track, and to be able to drive on the interstate at speed. The price was easy with the supplier discount.

March 30, 2015

Hello there, thank you for this lovely review! We are glad to hear that your experience at our dealership was so positive :) Congratulations on your A4 - if any questions come up please let us know and we will be happy to help. Enjoy your new car!

XXH743
3/26/2015

"2015 Audi Q5 Premium Plus 2.0 Ibis White / Pistachio Beige"

I purchased my 2015 Audi Q5 on Mar 13, 2015 from Rob Trax at Continental Audi in Naperville. I do a lot of cost analysis and majority of the time I have bought 3 Audi all from out of state because Illinois is too expensive. I've preferred to buy in my own town but when I called Rob and explained exactly where I needed to be. This is what I call no haggle situation were the sales person says I'll be back with a monthly payment. We came to an agreement in less than 10 minutes which was very impressive as I have called 15 Audi Dealership in the Chicago land Area and I can tell you Audi Continental rise above the call of duty as all other dealers was very rude and not willing to help. My wife is very happy with the purchase and I'm glad I know have a dealer I can rely on and no more buying out of state for Audi's. Chris was my sales associate that Rob appointed me and he was great and handling all aspect of the truck and was very courteous and helpful in following up and showing how all the options work for the vehicle. He also took care of me with my license plate frames with the parts dept. Thank again Rob/Chris.

Chris Hlavac

March 26, 2015

Hello there, wow this is one great review. Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback and share your experience. We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive time at our dealership & while working with Rob & Chris. Congratulations on your 2015 Audi Q5 - what a great vehicle. If any questions or concerns arise please feel free to give us a call or swing by the dealership and we will be happy to assist you. Have a wonderful rest of your week and enjoy your Q5!

shrijeet
3/24/2015

"Professional and superior service all the way through!"

I recently purchased 2015 Audi Q5 from Continental Audi of Naperville. Our sales Rep Kerry Cunningham helped us all the way through the purchase. Right from the time that we stepped in the dealership to delivery and after sales support. Very professional yet personalized approach from Kerry and the whole team while working on the selection and purchase to detailed explanation and expectation setting for delivery. Extremely satisfied with the service. Will definitely recommend Continental Audi and Kerry Cunningham!

March 25, 2015

Hello there, thank you for this kind review! We are very appreciative of you taking the time to tell us about your experience at our dealership & while working with Kerry. Congratulations on your '15 Q5, what a great vehicle. If any questions or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to assist you. Enjoy your new ride & have a great week!

tswalker5
3/23/2015

"Great to Work With!"

Our sales rep, Kerry Cunningham, helped us over the course of about a week and a half. They took the time to explain in detail all the ins and outs of a lease vs. purchase. With this being the first time that we've ever considered leasing, we really appreciated the time spent explaining it to us. Kerry also found a way to get us out of our previous vehicle that we were quite upside down on. He took his time with us and didn't seem bothered that it wasn't a "quick deal". I would definitely recommend this dealer and we will certainly use them in the future.

March 23, 2015

Hi there, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We love to hear customer feedback and I'm sure Kerry will be happy to hear about this review as well! Congratulations on your vehicle. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call or swing by the dealership, we would be happy to assist you anyway we can. Have a great week!

Rick
3/19/2015

"First Audi Certified Pre-owned Purchase"

I recently purchased a Certified Pre-owned 2014 Audi A4 Prestige in a great condition with low miles. My salesperson, Boban Jokic, was very helpful, friendly, and showed us the car in great detail. Overall, my wife and I were very impressed with the car and our experience at the dealership overall. Jason Bulthuis was also very helpful in processing the purchase contract and related service agreements. We are really enjoying our Audi A4 as a first time Audi customer. Looking forward to having the vehicle serviced at Continental Audi in the near future under Audi Care.

March 20, 2015

Hi there Rick, we're very pleased to hear that you had such a positive time at our dealership and working with our employees. Congratulations on your A4, that's a great car. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we would be happy to assist you anyway we can. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your new ride!

Arindam
3/17/2015

"Audi A5 2015"

Very professional people and always willing to walk the extra mile for customer satisfaction. I will highly recommend them! They made it a great experience!!

March 18, 2015

Hello there. Firstly thank you for taking the time to write this kind review and give us some feedback. Also, thank you for choosing Continental! We are happy that you had such a pleasant experience here. We look forward to working with you again soon! Have a great rest of your week!

Dan
3/03/2015

"Thank you Rob Grignon!"

I have recently purchased my "dream car" from Continental Audi, the whole process was smooth and full of pleasant surprises. The associate I worked with was Rob Grignon, he was very honest and professional, a real pleasure to deal with. He worked up great prices for the new car as well as for the trade in. Thank you Continental Audi for having such professionals as Rob part of your team. Dan P. - Naperville

March 03, 2015

Hi Dan, thank you for your kind words about our dealership & employees. We love to hear customer feedback so we are very appreciative of you sharing your thoughts with us. Congratulations on your dream car! Enjoy!! If you have any questions feel free to lets us know and we would be happy to assist any way we can. Have a great rest of your week!

Reviews of Jason  Bulthuis