Continental Audi of Naperville

1527 Aurora Ave,
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available
djfrankieb
7/20/2016

"Great Experience!!! "

Just purchased a brand new 216 Audi A3. Highly recommend Continental Audi!!! Worked with Mitch Massaro and had a great experience. He made the experience fun and effortlessly. Mitch was very helpful in responding to all my questions and is extremely knowledgeable with the vehicles. Ask for Mitch if you want a hassle free experience. Thanks again!!!

Jay
7/20/2016

"Great customer service!"

No hard sell, customer service centered culture at dealership, smoothest car buying experience to date, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality dealership

July 21, 2016

Thank you for this five star review! We truly appreciate it.

Moghees Adil
7/19/2016

""My First Audi and I am extremely happy.""

The car buying experience is not something anyone looks forward to!!!!! Continental Audi, Maria Stepanek and Mitch Massaroe both made my experience a memorable one. It took me less than 10 minutes to finalize my car sale. Driving away in my A5 for my son with no sale pressure. You can't go wrong at Continental Audi! They are great people to work with.

July 19, 2016

Thank you for this great five star review. Our team truly appreciates it. Please feel free to stop by or give us a call if you ever need anything!

jenallen15
7/19/2016

"Positive experience "

Friendly and knowledgeable. Need to bring our new baby in after week for something we didn't notice right away and no problem making appointment.

July 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it!

Tom F.
7/10/2016

"Firt service visit along with other sundry items"

This visit was my first with the Service Department... the moment we drove into the service bay we were greeted with a smile. Our advisor Alex Finn was quite pleasant to deal with and literally called me to keep me abreast of the status of my wife's 15 Q7 Quattro. Upon our pick up again, Alex was there with a smile and brought the vehicle around to us and ensured we were happy with every last detial od the services performed... Nice to have the attention and treatment we received beyond the purchase experience. I higly recommend the Continental Audi group of personnel. The entire purchase and service attention is top notch!

Alex Finn

July 12, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience working with our Service Team. Thank you for this great review and see you again!

averkamp
6/10/2016

"Excellent Experience for Audi A6 CPO"

Great car, staff, and dealership. Scheduled a test drive of a Certified Audi A6 with Kerry Cunningham after returning to O'Hare from a business trip. As we started to review the paperwork for the vehicle and discuss a purchase, we learned that the vehicle certification was retracted after inspection. With help from Josh Imhoud (General Sales Manager), we were able to come to terms on a newer A6 CPO with less miles. Simple and straightforward. Very happy with my A6. Thanks Kerry and Josh for your assistance. Tim

Kerry Cunningham

June 13, 2016

Thank you for this outstanding review! We're happy to hear that everything was simple and straightforward. If you ever have any further needs, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you again!

LovemyQ5
6/03/2016

"Great Experience!!!"

The car buying experience is not something anyone looks forward to!!!!! Continental Audi, General Manager Eric Matway, Josh Ihmoud, Malin Iskrenov and Victoria Matway all made the experience a memorable one. Driving away in my new Q5 was never easier!! I look forward to going back in 36 months to find a new Audi to buy when my lease expires. You can't go wrong at Continental Audi!!!

Malin Iskrenov

June 08, 2016

Wow! Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your lease! Enjoy your Q5!

gwiitane
5/31/2016

"Continental Audi is focused on the customer experience "

Continental Audi offers a competitive deal but has impressed us most with their treatment of clients subsequent to the purchase. Our recently purchased S6 is the fifth Audi and seventh vehicle we have purchased from Continental. This loyalty is a testament of the professional service and extremely welcoming environment we have experienced from all levels within the dealership, from Doug in sales to Jason in finance as well as to all that facilitate excellent post-purchase service. Audi has become a premier luxury brand. Eric Matway and his team at Continental make sure the client experience is consistent with such.

June 08, 2016

Thank you for this great review about our dealership and our team here at Continental Audi of Naperville. We truly appreciate it. Thank you for your loyalty and please stop by or give us a call if you ever need anything!

ASN1000
5/19/2016

"Outstanding service"

We have been clients of Continental Audi for over a decade and have always had superb service. We have bought four cars there over the years and a big reason we keep going back is the excellent service we are always accustomed to. The service team makes the entire experience worthwhile and pleasurable. Dave Muys is outstanding - as is the entire service team including Alex, Robin and Keith. We have a dealership that is within 3 miles of us, but yet we choose to work with Continental, which is almost 20 miles away. The dealership is clean, the service staff is knowledgable, honest, professional and highly trained, and we would strongly recommend it for both purchase and service of Audi vehicles. The sales staff is also very good. We have had very good experiences with Jeff Garvey and would recommend him highly to those looking for a new car.

Dave Muys

June 08, 2016

Wow! What a great review! Our staff truly appreciates it. Thank you for you loyalty over the years and we hope to see you soon!

Silveradoguy16
5/02/2016

"Used truck purchase"

Went to the dealer to see a truck from an online app. I dealt with Doug and couldn't have been happier. I hate car shopping but he made the experience very easy. At not one point did I feel any pressure to buy the vehicle. I even thanked him for not pressuring me and he said there's no reason to. If someone likes the vehicle it will sell itself. He was also very busy and stopped what he was doing to help me. I couldn't be happier with my truck. I recommend everyone go see Doug at continental Audi in Naperville.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for this great review about us, we appreciate your kind words! We hope you enjoy your truck and please give us a call if you ever need anything!

Reviews of Jason  Bulthuis