Continental Audi of Naperville

Continental Audi of Naperville
Call
Continental Audi of Naperville Info
About Continental Audi of Naperville

What really sets a car dealership apart these days The Continental Motors Group has been a trusted automotive family since 1962. At Continental Audi, we truly appreciate the value of creating lifetime customers by making each and every visit a pleasure. Our commitment to an excellent customer experience is evidenced by our receiving the prestigious Audi Magna Society Award seven times overall. Our VIP Loyalty Rewards program is one of many benefits you will receive as a Continental customer. Loyalty points are earned with every purchase in the store (service parts, or vehicle purchase) and can be redeemed towards future purchases in our Service, Parts, Detail, Accessory and Sales Departments.

About Continental Audi of Naperville

• Full Detailing Services Available

"Everything Excellent!"

Excellent salesman: Kerry Cunningham, stayed late to deliver the car since we were driving in from Rockford. Easy to deal with to come to a quick agreement of terms over the phone. Excellent staff: Welcome host & financial department were pleasant to work with. Excellent facility: Nice, clean and modern building was very inviting. Waiting area was clean and coffee/snack bar was nice. I never thought I would buy from a "Chicago" dealership, but I was very pleased I did. My vehicle has been great!

Kerry Cunningham

September 30, 2014

Well that is one very nice review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience that you had with us. Kerry will be very happy to hear that he was so instrumental in making your time here so enjoyable and worry-free. Congratulations on the car & enjoy!! Do not hesitate to contact us or come back if you have any further needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

"What a difference a dealership makes!"

After having multiple negative experiences with my the dealership where I purchased my car, I had my car serviced at Continental Audi. Despite the 50 mile drive, Dan Graebner and his team made the trip worthwhile providing excellent service and a great attitude. I will definitely return. Kudos to Dan and his exceptional team!!!

September 30, 2014

Wow!! Thank you for such a great review- we are very pleased that you had such a hassle-free and positive experience at our dealership. Dan & the team will be so happy to know that he made your time here both memorable and enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again!

"Best Experience with a dealer"

Very well spoken representatives. Patient. Clearly explained things. Know their product. I would definitely return for a future purchase and would hope to have the same reps assist me.

September 24, 2014

Hi there, thank you for your kind words about our dealership. We're so happy that you had such a positive experience and shared it with us. Matt & Rob all be pleased that they were instrumental in making your time here memorable. Please do not hesitate to come in or call us up for any further needs!

"ready and able"

Due to my hectic schedule (who doesn't have one?) I popped in unannounced and Continental Audi (Robin) was able to handle my needs right away! Thank you!

August 13, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We know how schedules get busy- and fast! We work hard to provide the best in-class customer service and have things done in a timely manner. We hope to see you again soon!

"Great Cars, Great Service"

The folks at Continental Audi sell and service an outstanding brand in the car industry, and have great people in place to make the entire customer experience very positive. Matt Laxton is very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and did not come across pushy or "salesy" as I've experienced in a lot of other dealerships. He spoke about the strengths of the vehicle and let the car sell itself. The entire sales and service teams work very hard to make you feel valued and appreciated as a customer. They also offered an honest, fair deal on my trade-in and the new Audi.

August 13, 2014

Thank you! We really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you an outstanding service experience! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us.

"Friendly Professional and Great Service"

Worked with Kerry Cunningham on the purchase. The whole process was conducted in a friendly manner and very professionally. I purchased an exceptional car at a great price. After a test drive, we agreed upon a price over the phone. That afternoon I was in and out in less than an hour. What a refreshing car-buying experience.

Kerry Cunningham

August 13, 2014

We are very happy to hear such a positive review! At Continental Audi we try out best to maintain a friendly and professional sales experience. It is great to hear that you had such a worry-free car buying experience. Congratulations on your purchase!

"Very thorough and professional"

Matt Laxton was my sales professional and did an outstanding job. He was personable, knowledgeable, helpful and very professional.. I'd recommend his services to anyone.

August 13, 2014

Thank you very much! That is one great review. We try our best to have best in class customer service. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us!

"2013 Audi A6"

This car was a demonstrator and as such it has almost every option that Audi could think of. Probably more stuff than I need but it will be fun to get used to them. The GPS, I think, is a little involved to use even though there are 8 ways listed on how to enter a destination. Mechanically the car is very smooth and quick, lots of nice features.

Chris Hlavac

August 13, 2014

We are happy to hear about your feedback on the 2013 Audi A6! We always appreciate what our customers have to say. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back and see us.

"Great experience"

I had a great experience at this dealership. I specifically wanted an Audi due to their high quality, beautiful design, and understated brand name (I didn't want a brand that was considered too flashy). While all the Audi dealers had great customer service, this dealer was exceptional. They were very attentive as soon as I walked in the door, and Chris Hlavac (my sales rep) took extensive time with me to find a vehicle that suited me and walk me through all of it's nuances. Lastly, I did lots of price research before making my decision, including talking with a close friend of mine who works for another dealership, and I can confidently say I got a great deal.

Chris Hlavac

August 13, 2014

That's great news! We really appreciate you being so kind to write this review about our dealership. Continental Audi will always do their best to give you a stress-free car buying experience with customer service to match! Congratulations on your new purchase!

"Great work!"

Keith lindgren and mike Pucher are fantastic!! Their work is what keeps bringing me back! Courteous, smart, fast! Everything gets done right the first time! Never take my s4 anywhere else! Ill definitely be back!

August 13, 2014

That's great to hear! We are glad you enjoy the experience at our dealership each and every time. Thank you for the great review!

Matt Laxton