Conway Ford Inc

Conway, South Carolina 29526
Conway Ford Inc Info

Roadstarday
11/26/2015

"Purchase of 2016 escape "

I have had new cars for the last 30 years ,and this was the easiest sale,friendly ,polite sales people and dealer ship.iiiikam very happy with my car

Taciey Luke

gnldodd413@sc.rr.com
9/30/2015

"Conway Ford"

Great Customer Service, Anthony Johnson - AJ is what he says, The Car Dealer for the People. My daughter and I both got new cars, thanks to Nate Fosters excellent car sales ability. The Conway Ford Team is one to trust - time and again. Nate Foster is a credit to the Ford company.

Nate Foster, AJ, Anthony Johnson

loco2014
8/31/2015

"Fast Help"

Purchased my new Ford 150 at Valdese , NC and had to stop and get my phone reprogrammed back into the Bluetooth equipped radio at Conway Ford Inc. in Conway ,SC. Was sent straight to the service department we met Carlon Bessant the service advisor. He was with a customer and just as soon as he finished with him, he a immediately helped us.and reprogrammed our Bluetooth with our phone numbers back in it. Carlon was very knowledgeable and he also was customer friendly and made us feel at home even though we did not buy or truck there.

Carlon Bessant

Joeleaks
7/30/2015

"2015 Mustang"

Traci Luke says it all , knowledgeable , friendly and extremely helpful. Transferred all my articles from my trade to the 2015 mustang showed me ALL options and downloaded my phone . And to me the big shock was a solo test drive which in all my car buying has never happened until CONWAY FORD

Traci Luke

Buddy
7/18/2015

"complete and professional"

Pleasure doing business with conway ford sales personell and staff. My second pyrchase from them And I will be back. when the time cones to trade again.

Traci Luke,credit manager,, sales manager

gberger
7/10/2015

"Another car from Conway Ford"

I recently leased a 2015 Ford Fusion from Conway Ford. This is my 2nd Fusion and I believe 9th or 10th car we have purchased from this dealer. Not being a car person, the make and model of the car matters very little to me. The reason we continue to return to Conway Ford is because of the people that work there. Over the last 20 or so years Conway Ford has made buying a car simple and painless. Our salesman over the years has been Bob Schenone. Bob goes out of his way to make sure we get great service and great deals. Bob has taken care of many of our friends and family. He just help our daughter purchase her first car. He made what could be an intimidating experience, a great life experience for a first time car buyer.Thanks to everyone at Conway Ford Greg Berger

Bob Schenone

Phil Lind
10/24/2014

"Service that I received from this circle of Dealerships."

This review, although not fully directed at this dealership, I am posting to warn consumers of the potential out come from dealing with these dealerships owned by the same people. I would hate for someone else to buy from a dealership but not be able to get service from a local one. Let me tell you about my Mike Reichenbach and Conway Ford experience, I purchased a 2003 F250 from this dealership with what was claimed to be 103,000 miles. (Buyers order, Sales paperwork, and all finance paperwork stated this mileage.) After everything was done and the sale was finalized I had them do any needed repairs to the truck ($1600). I got the truck back from their shop after it took them almost 2 weeks to do 10 hrs worth of work and proceeded to travel to see my grand-daughter’s birth. I made it just outside of the South Carolina line when the truck began pouring oil out from underneath the hood. Luckily there was a Ford dealership at the exit I took. (Mike Murphy Ford, Highly recommended!!!) Their techs examined the truck and found that the oil pressure switch had been damaged during the work I had done. We had to spend the night in order for them to get the part in. Needless to say me and my wife missed the birth due to this. After leaving Mike Murphy Ford we continued our trip without further incidents. Upon arriving back in Florence I ordered a new dash cluster since the odometer was blacked out when I received the truck. I took the new cluster in to Mike Reichenbach Ford because it had to be programmed to my truck. When the technician replaced my gauge cluster he approached me in the waiting room and asked me how many miles did I state were on the truck. I told him that all the paperwork I had said 103,000 and he informed me that there were actually 267,000 miles on it. I approached John Burke, Sales Manager, with the situation and asked what they were going to do about it. They offered to buy the truck back for what I had paid for it but I had already invested a lot more than that in it. They paid off the extended warranty that I had purchased with the truck because of course that was void now due the fraud of it having different mileage than what was told to me. This dealership never once offered me any compensation for the loss of value that I now suffer due to their business practices. Mike Reichenbach called me and offer to fix a still existing water leak , that I had since their original service, and a free oil change. I reluctantly took the truck back to their shop and figured maybe this time would be better. WRONG. I had my truck returned to me with the same water leak and now the oil pressure gauge dropped to no pressure at idle. Assuming that they had damaged another sensor I replaced it but to no avail. A few weeks later, you guessed it, truck won’t start. When Mike Reichenbach hears about the problem, he asked that the truck not come back to his dealership. I of course had NO problem with that. I had my truck towed to Conway Ford. Conway Ford examined the truck and diagnosed that it needed a high pressure oil pump.($2700). After that news I told them that I would get in touch with them the next day on whether to proceed or not. An hour later my wife gets a call from the service adviser. He informs her that they have gotten a phone call from above and told not to work on my truck. Reason not given. Mike Reichenbach then tells my wife that he will pay to tow my truck anywhere except one of the dealerships that he is affiliated with. Mike Reichenbach was more worried about Conway Ford finding out the issues with my mileage and the lack of quality work performed in his shop, than me being able to get my Ford truck, bought from his Ford dealership, repaired at another Ford shop where I could have received the Ford 2 year warranty on parts and labor. I ended up taking my truck to a recommended garage owned by a mechanic that has been working on International motors for over 20 years. The mechanic examines my truck and finds that when the free oil change was done to my truck Mike Reichenbach’s technician had broken the plunger that retains the oil in the filter when you shut off the truck. Not only did he break the piece and drop in into my motor, he also left the remains of the piece in the canister. When the technician who did the oil change was asked, he admitted to breaking it and leaving it in the motor. He stated that he figured that the oil pump screen would catch it. Upon removing the oil pressure regulator my new mechanic found some of the plastic pieces stuck in the seat for the regulator. This caused the no pressure at idle along with leaving me with a free flowing oil pressure system that stops diesel trucks from running. He then removed the IPR valve only to find more plastic collected all over the screen for it. After these things were replaced and cleaned I had him go over the whole motor. He found the water leak, it was a clamp that had never been tightened up when Mike Reichenbach’s dealership did the original work along with other problems that were supposed to have been repaired. Mike Reichenbach Ford also decided to send their service manger along with one of their "techs" down to question my new mechanic about what was wrong with my truck. Now remember that they refused to work on it, refused to have any of TJ Johnson's dealerships work on it, but had the nerve to drive to my mechanics shop and try to get involved in his repairs. After 6 months of headaches after headache and multiple thousands of dollars spent to fix problems caused by trusting Mike Reichenbach Ford I ask that anyone who ever evens considers doing business with Mike Reichenbach Ford or his associates PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND RUN ELSEWHERE.

Mitch Carpenter

bhcs63
5/21/2013

"My experience with Richard Avant and Larry Nobles was..."

My experience with Richard Avant and Larry Nobles was exceptional from the time I contacted Mr. Avant by e-mail. By far, this was the friendliest dealership I visited in 3 days. Their follow up with me was great and we settled on a price. Paperwork was handled without any problems and was very quick. Car was ready to pick-up for me at my convenient time. Mr. Avant took time to sit with me in the car and explain all of the new gadgets I would be dealing with to operate the car properly. I highly recommend anyone to visit with Conway Ford before making any decisions about buying a new car!

Richard Avant and Larry Nobles

kevin1234
5/05/2013

"I was looking for a new hybrid vehicle. I have driven a..."

I was looking for a new hybrid vehicle. I have driven a Honda Civic hybrid for the past 6 years. Although I was satisified with the Civic, I wanted something more sporty looking. I looked online for all of the available hybrids and decided to look at the C-Max. I contacted three dealers via the internet and went to the first two and was not completely satisified with the deals that were offered. Richard Avant, the Internet Sales Manager at Conway Ford contacted via e-mail and telephone. My wife and I went to look at the C-Max there and then sat with Richard to see what kind of deal we could get. We were very happy with the offer made by Richard and we traded in my Civic and purchased the C-Max. I have purchased many new cars in the past 40 years and this was by far the best experience I have had in those past years. Richard was a true professional and Conway Ford should be commended for having an employee of this caliber. Everyone I dealt with there treated us in a very friendly manner as though we were past customers, which we were not. I ordered some all weather mats, mud flaps and bumper protector for the new vehicle. I arranged a date in which to drop the car off to have the mud flaps and bumper protector installed. Both the parts and service employees were great. The installation went well. If and when I am looking for another vehicle, I will certainly check out Conway Ford first and hope Richard is still there.

Richard Avant

Mpallof
5/03/2013

"Finance department messed up my title work and I had to..."

Finance department messed up my title work and I had to spend 3 days at the DMV and the sales man blamed me. The worst. I would pay extra for a car other to deal with these clowns.

Unknown