Conway Ford Inc

Conway Ford Inc Info

Hirt
4/17/2016

"Service Department awesome"

have my Super Duty and F150 serviced at Conway Ford Service Department and the service department is awesome and outstanding everytime. service done right first time

Salesman James Connors, Carlin Service Advisor Mitch Assistant Service Manager

Ed@40mpg
4/07/2016

"Great people,great dealership"

Finally, a dealership that promotes helping customers find the vehicle they want,not just one in stock. I am impressed with James Parsons diligence and vehicle knowledge. His desire to provide ultimate client satisfaction with their vehicle needs and his general salesmanship make for an enjoyable auto experience. Samantha is a wonderful addition to the Internet sales department. She has a natural ability to make customers feel like they are important and gravitate towards her friendly personality. Dealerships are only as good as their personnel. Conway Ford wants your business.

James and Samantha

JanforFord
4/02/2016

"Great Service Department!"

In June 2012 I purchased a Ford Fusion from Conway Ford and I love this vehicle. My experience was positive and I have been taking the car for service to the Conway Ford Service Department, I have been extremely pleased with my experiences with the Conway Ford Service Department and Mitch, who works there, is especially helpful as are the other personnel. They work with me, keep me and recognize me when I come in. They are friendly and helpful. While waiting for my work to be completed one day I met a man who had purchased his Ford elsewhere but drove the extra distance to Conway because he discovered that the Conway Ford Service Department was excellent and he liked the staff there so much. The service department has done some little extras for me from time to time when I've needed something like a safety check prior to a trip just to ease my mind before setting out or detailing my car prior a visit from my son so that my car would be looking it's best. My most recent visit was for an oil change and safety check.

Mitch, a friendly woman whose name I forget but who wears her hair in a long braid down her back, and great mechanics whose names I, unfortunately, cannot recall.

Mustang29
3/20/2016

"Great service and very friendly service department Joe and "

I brought my 2016 for service for the first time I purchased my car they're very nice place no problem no hassle when I wrote my car for service I made an appointment with a gentleman named Joe he took excellent care of me and my car and I was also introduced to the service manager everybody there was very friendly knowledgeable and helpful I will be back for my eight month service thank you

The service wire to Joe and the service department manager

cathy28463
2/23/2016

"Great Service"

I have had my 2014 Chev. serviced at this dealership several times. A few days ago I ran over something and had a problem with one of my tires. Without an appointment I rushed to the dealership. Randall met me with a big smile and cheerful hello, (which made my day after this problem) and took me in for the repair immediately even with the shop full . My wait time was less than 30 minutes for the job to be completed. Randall and his shop techs are the best and really know what they are doing. I never have to come back with a shop comeback because the job was not completed or done correctly. Friendly staff, great service and very easy to deal with. I recommend this shop to everyone.

Randall Fowler

Roadstarday
11/26/2015

"Purchase of 2016 escape "

I have had new cars for the last 30 years ,and this was the easiest sale,friendly ,polite sales people and dealer ship.iiiikam very happy with my car

Taciey Luke

gnldodd413@sc.rr.com
9/30/2015

"Conway Ford"

Great Customer Service, Anthony Johnson - AJ is what he says, The Car Dealer for the People. My daughter and I both got new cars, thanks to Nate Fosters excellent car sales ability. The Conway Ford Team is one to trust - time and again. Nate Foster is a credit to the Ford company.

Nate Foster, AJ, Anthony Johnson

loco2014
8/31/2015

"Fast Help"

Purchased my new Ford 150 at Valdese , NC and had to stop and get my phone reprogrammed back into the Bluetooth equipped radio at Conway Ford Inc. in Conway ,SC. Was sent straight to the service department we met Carlon Bessant the service advisor. He was with a customer and just as soon as he finished with him, he a immediately helped us.and reprogrammed our Bluetooth with our phone numbers back in it. Carlon was very knowledgeable and he also was customer friendly and made us feel at home even though we did not buy or truck there.

Carlon Bessant

Joeleaks
7/30/2015

"2015 Mustang"

Traci Luke says it all , knowledgeable , friendly and extremely helpful. Transferred all my articles from my trade to the 2015 mustang showed me ALL options and downloaded my phone . And to me the big shock was a solo test drive which in all my car buying has never happened until CONWAY FORD

Traci Luke

Buddy
7/18/2015

"complete and professional"

Pleasure doing business with conway ford sales personell and staff. My second pyrchase from them And I will be back. when the time cones to trade again.

Traci Luke,credit manager,, sales manager