Conway Ford Inc

Conway Ford Inc Info

Paula Bradley
7/13/2016

"Nonstressfull"

I mostly dealt with the Internet sales lady Sam. She was very polite and full of energy..Very helpful and knows her vehicles...great experience. ..

Sam and briefly Jimmy

Preacherman
7/13/2016

"Happy satisfied customer."

Barry Norman is the man.He is a business man with great integrity.Barry knows his business and will execute with accuracy and fairness.His sales team supports him in a very professional and timely manner.I trust and recommend Barry and his staff very highly.

Bob Schenone and the finance gentleman we're also on it as well Bob not as handsomeas Mr. BARRY but a nice guy.Now the finance guy he is about as handsome as I am.Good people I like alot.

redhead1
6/29/2016

"My experience at Conway ford. "

My visit to Conway ford deal-ship was one of the best thing i ever did, Everyone was very friendly and helpful. most importantly they did it with a smile, love them and highly recommend them.

Carlon Bessant

PJ075813
6/12/2016

"Excellent ecperiencr"

I bought a 2014 from Conway Ford eight months ago. That was great experience. Due to back problems I needed to trade the mustang and returned to Conway Ford. I had another excellent experience. They gave me top dollar for my trade, they answered all of my questions and it was a seamless transaction. The salesman was very courteous and professional as well as the sales manager, finance department and all encountered. Great deal from great dealership! I would highly recommend Conway Ford!

Bob Schenone

Jordan Sabrina
5/23/2016

"Happy`Costumer"

Had a great experience, Nate was a great sales person Financing was simple and fast Thanks all you guys at Conway Ford and see you next time.

Nate

JanforFord
5/04/2016

"Check up and Service"

I take my car in to Conway Ford for a "safety checkup" before I take a car trip and I know they will tell me if it is time for any service based upon current mileage, which I greatly appreciate. I recently had a safety check and had service done during which time they found the car needed a bit of work covered by the warranty. I was so please that this was handled for me as I might have been on the road with car trouble had I not gone in. I also had my car washed and vacuumed. They didn't charge me for washing the car nor did they charge me for the safety check (tires, fluids, etc.). Mitch at the Conway Ford Service Department is so helpful and friendly as are the rest of the staff. I have always been so happy with my dealings with the Conway Ford Service Department and am a loyal customer.

Mitch, a friendly woman whose name I forget but who wears her hair in a long braid down her back, and great mechanics whose names I, unfortunately, cannot recall.

Richard Leonard
5/01/2016

"Very pleasant"

Conway Ford gave us top dollar for our trade-in when other dealers in our area would not! This is our go to dealership for life!

Bruce Newmark

Hirt
4/17/2016

"Service Department awesome"

have my Super Duty and F150 serviced at Conway Ford Service Department and the service department is awesome and outstanding everytime. service done right first time

Salesman James Connors, Carlin Service Advisor Mitch Assistant Service Manager

Ed@40mpg
4/07/2016

"Great people,great dealership"

Finally, a dealership that promotes helping customers find the vehicle they want,not just one in stock. I am impressed with James Parsons diligence and vehicle knowledge. His desire to provide ultimate client satisfaction with their vehicle needs and his general salesmanship make for an enjoyable auto experience. Samantha is a wonderful addition to the Internet sales department. She has a natural ability to make customers feel like they are important and gravitate towards her friendly personality. Dealerships are only as good as their personnel. Conway Ford wants your business.

James and Samantha

JanforFord
4/02/2016

"Great Service Department!"

In June 2012 I purchased a Ford Fusion from Conway Ford and I love this vehicle. My experience was positive and I have been taking the car for service to the Conway Ford Service Department, I have been extremely pleased with my experiences with the Conway Ford Service Department and Mitch, who works there, is especially helpful as are the other personnel. They work with me, keep me and recognize me when I come in. They are friendly and helpful. While waiting for my work to be completed one day I met a man who had purchased his Ford elsewhere but drove the extra distance to Conway because he discovered that the Conway Ford Service Department was excellent and he liked the staff there so much. The service department has done some little extras for me from time to time when I've needed something like a safety check prior to a trip just to ease my mind before setting out or detailing my car prior a visit from my son so that my car would be looking it's best. My most recent visit was for an oil change and safety check.