Conway Ford Inc

Conway, South Carolina 29526
Conway Ford Inc Info

rickj
9/09/2016

"items stolen from car in service department. "

I had over $2000 in items stolen from my vehicle in the service department at conway ford. i have purchased several vehicles here but i will take my business elsewhere and i reccomend you do the same. management was insulting and very unhelpful.

service manager

Sigi
8/29/2016

"Great"

The sales man Thomas Baccari was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. He took the time to help me set up some of the features on my new car.

Thomas Baccari

Dave2017
8/05/2016

"Conway Ford Experience"

I visited Conway Ford last Saturday for an oil change on my 2014 Explorer [mu 3rd one in a row]. As I was waiting I decided to check in on a new car opportunity. Ran in to Rich. What a great guy. We had a 2013 Mazda6. Conway was able to give me a trade in value and I ended pulling the trigger and purchased a 2017 Fusion. What a great experience at the dealership as well as a great vehicle. I am a loyal FORD owner and hope they continue construct vehicles they way they are.

Rich Brach

Cargirl, Elaine
8/04/2016

"Great"

They were very nice and helpful. They did great work. The sales man did a great job and was very friendly.i would buy another car from here next time

Leroy

Karen
7/31/2016

"Very Satisfied Customer"

Bob Schenone and Sammy Allen both were fantastic! Both were very knowledgable, helpful and patience!!!! My experience was great from the beginning all the way through purchasing my new vehicle!

Bob Schenone and Sammy Allen

Paula Bradley
7/13/2016

"Nonstressfull"

I mostly dealt with the Internet sales lady Sam. She was very polite and full of energy..Very helpful and knows her vehicles...great experience. ..

Sam and briefly Jimmy

Preacherman
7/13/2016

"Happy satisfied customer."

Barry Norman is the man.He is a business man with great integrity.Barry knows his business and will execute with accuracy and fairness.His sales team supports him in a very professional and timely manner.I trust and recommend Barry and his staff very highly.

Bob Schenone and the finance gentleman we're also on it as well Bob not as handsomeas Mr. BARRY but a nice guy.Now the finance guy he is about as handsome as I am.Good people I like alot.

redhead1
6/29/2016

"My experience at Conway ford. "

My visit to Conway ford deal-ship was one of the best thing i ever did, Everyone was very friendly and helpful. most importantly they did it with a smile, love them and highly recommend them.

Carlon Bessant

PJ075813
6/12/2016

"Excellent ecperiencr"

I bought a 2014 from Conway Ford eight months ago. That was great experience. Due to back problems I needed to trade the mustang and returned to Conway Ford. I had another excellent experience. They gave me top dollar for my trade, they answered all of my questions and it was a seamless transaction. The salesman was very courteous and professional as well as the sales manager, finance department and all encountered. Great deal from great dealership! I would highly recommend Conway Ford!

Bob Schenone

Jordan Sabrina
5/23/2016

"Happy`Costumer"

Had a great experience, Nate was a great sales person Financing was simple and fast Thanks all you guys at Conway Ford and see you next time.

Nate