Coral Springs Honda

Germain Honda of Naples

LN21
5/26/2015

"Exceptional experience!"

Walking into the dealership I had no idea what to expect considering the fact that I've never bought a new car before. Joe Randazzo went above and beyond for me to ensure I got the car I wanted at the best possible price to fit my budget. He truly was amazing and made me feel extremely comfortable. The finance man, Eric Darby was great as well! He helped lower the interest rate and gave me great knowledgable information to take with me. Overall my first experience buying a car was exceptional and I have the guys at Coral Springs Honda to thank for that!

Joe Randazzo, Eric Darby

Krystal.O
4/27/2015

"Always a pleasure..."

This was my second time getting a car through Coral Springs Honda and my parents also got their car here as well. The staff is always friendly. We always go to Joe Randazzo for our cars because he's very pleasant to work with and always tries to find us the absolute best deal on the car we want. My family and I will definitely be back in the future.

Joseph Randazzo

msalute
4/22/2015

"wonderful experience"

ihad least my 2013 Honda Civic from Coral Springs Honda previously. I was so impressed with the courteous service that I had received from Joe Randazzo. I recently released a 2015 Honda Accord sport from Joe. again I was treated with the same professionalism and courtesy. I would truly recommend your dealership and Joe to all my family and friends.

Joe randazzo

ray
4/14/2015

"Excellent experience"

I Purchased a new Car and from the very first time we went into the dealership Joe Randazzo and his team were the ultimate professionals. They truly are in the business of working with you to achieve purchasing the product you want. We had a wonderful and very pleasant experience at this dealership. If you are considering buying a Honda, make sure to visit this dealership.

Peter Firestone

fridge64
4/13/2015

"Excellent service"

This is the fourth vehicle I have purchased at Coral Springs Honda and Joe Randazzo is one of the reasons . He and the dealership have made the car buying experience smooth and painless, Joe is the reason I continue to come back to Coral Springs Honda.

Johnsonnoles
4/12/2015

"2nd purchase at this dealer"

We purchased our 2nd vehicle in February. Our salesman, Joe Randazzo was awesome. We had the option of going to a closer dealership to our house but chose to go back to Joe because we were so happy with his customer service. He rocks!

CarlosB.
4/10/2015

"Quick and Painless"

From the second I walked into the dealership, I knew the car I wanted, (perhaps not the exact model) and Joe and his team were the picture of professional. Knowledgable about the cars he's selling and made sure I was getting the right one for me and my needs. As someone who drives a lot and holds onto his car for a very long time, joe made sure that I left, not only with the right car, but the right warranty to go with it. This is the place to get a car! Joe can help make that happen!

Joseph Randazzo

Katie ellis
4/08/2015

"great car buying experience"

No haggling, easy process, and the best car buying experience ever. Hadn't been to a dealership in a while and was prepared for a headache, but Joe made the experience so easy and headache free. Thank you so much and we love our new car!!!

sam marcus
4/03/2015

"great experience buying a car at Coral Springs Honda"

so my car broke down this past Sat, and i already had a honda accord, so i am already a honda guy, figured i would see whats going on at Coral Springs Honda?. i always heard really good stuff about their customer service and wanted to see for myself. i'll admit i was at first nervous, because lets face it, buying car when your by yourself can be intimidating. long story short i left with a better car than i could have ever dreamed and it was new!!! i spent the entire day there and from the moment i was greeted by Barbara up front to the last interaction with Paul B in finance-- i left there feeling like i knew these people my whole life. my sales guy Joe Randazzo is one of those guys that you want to have a beer with and he went above and beyond making sure i was good..Evan F. made sure i got a helluva deal and a great interest rate. Mike P, the GM is very hands on makes sure everyone feels comfortable throughout the whole process, which i certainly appreciate.Paul made sure i understood all of the different warranties, which i got and extended warranty and would also recommend getting to anyone buying a new car. i am a customer for life and would also recommend Coral Springs Honda to anyone in the market!!!! thanks again everyone!!!

Mike P, Joe Randazzo, Evan F, Paul B.

Kareno12
3/31/2015

"Great Experience!!!!!!"

I just purchased my honda and had a great experience with Joe Randazzo he was extremely helpful in helping me find a car within my budget!!!! I am so happy!!!!