Coral Springs Honda

9400 W Atlantic Blvd,
Coral Springs, Florida 33071
Coral Springs Honda Info
About Coral Springs Honda

At our Coral Springs Honda dealership we are committed to your customer satisfaction. We always have the best Honda has to offer in the lineup in our inventory so take some time to check out what’s new. Our current inventory features best-selling models like the 2016 Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Honda Odyssey, Honda CR-V, the 2016 Honda Pilot, and the Honda HR-V. Our experienced sales staff can show you the options available on your favorite models and set you up with a test drive so you can make the best possible buying decision. We not only support our customers long after the sale, we also work hard all year to support community organizations like Life Net 4 Families, March of Dimes, Food for the Poor, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and SOS Children’s Village. Since 1984, our Honda team has been dedicated to giving every customer a top-notch buying experience.

About Coral Springs Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Lilly09
5/21/2016

"Best car dealership I have been to. ."

Was very happy with Peter Firestone. He was so helpful no matter how many questions asked nothing was too much for him. Very professional, honest and kind hearted man. All the other employees I spoke to were very helpful also.

Happy
5/11/2016

"This is my fifth lease from Coral Springs Honda. "

A very positive experience. My salesman was Joe Randazzo. He was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Joe if you are interested in leasing or buying. I'll be back in three years. Thanks Joe..

Coral Springs Honda responded to this review

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Our customer’s feedback is extremely valuable to us. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Casey
5/09/2016

"Best ever ! "

This is the second car I have leased with joe randazzo and both experiences have been absolutely wonderful !! Both cars are exactly what we wanted and price we wanted. In and out in less the 2 hours. I would highly recommend anyone looking for for a car to go see Joedazzo!!!

Coral Springs Honda responded to this review

May 17, 2016

Casey, Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and our Customer’s feedback is extremely valuable to us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Sue
4/12/2016

"Service"

I tried calling to talk directly to a manager to discuss my experience but all the numbers I tried disconnected me? Anyway, I want to give a 5 star rating to my Service Advisor, Richard Im. Outstanding service is all I can say about Richard. He has been my advisor for the past year or so - I have a CRV and my husband has a Pilot. Richard is very responsive when I call to set an appointment, he is professional, extremely helpful and very friends. Before Richard, I went thru several advisors and honestly never got the level of service out of them combined as I do with Richard. I just happened to get him one day he answered the phone and I have been going back to him ever since. I hope you recognize Richard as a great employee and a great face representing Honda Service at Coral Springs. I keep coming back for service because of Richard! High 5 to Richard!

MDM
3/19/2016

"Awsome Expierience "

Easiest most inexpenive way to purchse a Honda I've ever experienced.. Got a great price on the new car, a fair amount for my trade,.low financing and was out of the dealership in 2 hours with a new Accord. Wow.

Joe Randazzo

Lisa1952
2/12/2016

"Buying a car"

Our sales man Joe R was excellent he went above and beyond to make us happy and we ended up buying a car with Coral Springs Honda! Thanks for ur excellent service :)

Joe R

Richard
2/08/2016

"FIVE STAR TRANSACTION!"

Joe Randazzo made buying a new car a pleasurable experience. He conducted himself as a professional. I spoke, he listened and then acted accordingly. All in a timely manner.

Joe Randazzo

cocotico
1/31/2016

"Excellent"

Joe Randazzo is one of the best salesman. He fine me a very good deal for me. He work hard to fine the best deal for me.

Joe Randazzo, John Taveras

morganypie
1/29/2016

"Great service"

Joe Randazzo helped my fiancé and I get a great deal on our new leases. He's the best salesman I've met so far and I hope I can do business with him again in the future.

Joseph Randazzo

Nidoxey
1/29/2016

"Amazing service! "

I have been working with Joe Randazzo for years! He's the absolute best. He works so hard to find the best deals and makes me feel like a queen every time I drive off the lot. I purchased my second car from him and Tom Annunziata last night. Tony stayed until 11pm (they close at 9pm) to prep my new car and taught me how to use the new technology. Best service! You guys are amazing!

Joe Randazzo, Tom Annunziata