Coral Springs Honda

9400 W Atlantic Blvd,
Coral Springs, Florida 33071
Coral Springs Honda Info
About Coral Springs Honda

At our Coral Springs Honda dealership we are committed to your customer satisfaction. We always have the best Honda has to offer in the lineup in our inventory so take some time to check out what’s new. Our current inventory features best-selling models like the 2016 Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Honda Odyssey, Honda CR-V, the 2016 Honda Pilot, and the Honda HR-V. Our experienced sales staff can show you the options available on your favorite models and set you up with a test drive so you can make the best possible buying decision. We not only support our customers long after the sale, we also work hard all year to support community organizations like Life Net 4 Families, March of Dimes, Food for the Poor, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and SOS Children’s Village. Since 1984, our Honda team has been dedicated to giving every customer a top-notch buying experience.

About Coral Springs Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Nicola R.
6/20/2016

"Great deal, no games!"

Great service and great deal with Joe Randazzo! No games! Joe was efficient and got us what we wanted at the price range we requested in a very short time!

Vmaj
6/14/2016

"New vehicle purxhased great experience"

Joe Marchetti and Joe Randazzo are extremely knowledgable, corteous and patient! Listened to our wants and needs and strived to make it happen' we purchased 2 cars within the month!

mono
6/06/2016

"Great deal on my car"

Joe Rendazzo hooked me up with a good deal on my new 2016 Honda Sedan Sport. And gave me back money for my trade in. He was recommended to me by a good friend. And the experience was awesome. The dealership itself was very clean and has professional environment.

Kimberleeg
5/29/2016

"Farhan Kamal"

Farhan was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with! He was willing to answer any questions I had and he made sure to work out a deal that was affordable for me! He gives great customer service and is an excellent sales man! He is not pushy and he doesn't make you feel like you have to make a decision asap! He gives you your space and provides you with all the help you need and honestly wants you to feel happy and satisfied! I will go back to him for my next Honda and I would definitely recommend him to a friends and family! Thank you Farhan for helping me pick out my Honda for my new baby coming:)

icculus
5/25/2016

"great salespeople"

The friendliness, professionalism and helpfulness of Joe Randazzo and Peter Firestone was excellent! This was our first experience with this dealership and we were happy our daughter had recommended these two gentlemen. They were very informative and made sure we had all of the information we needed to purchase and lease our vehicles. We would highly recommend this dealership.

Ibn Screwed
5/24/2016

"Incompetent as best, dishonest at worst"

Sent return notice to HondaFinancial with wrong turn-in-date. Now being billed by HF and CoralSpringsHonda does nothing. Are they pocketing funds these funds?

May 26, 2016

Joseph, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Our customer’s feedback is extremely important to us and helps us adjust our day to day operations to better serve our community. I would like to speak to you in detail about your lease return so we could correct this problem if we made a mistake. The dealership has nothing to do with your lease or it's contract after you buy your car. We are simply a drop point for the finance company to pick up the lease return. Is it possible that the error was made by Honda Finance and not us at all? I look forward to hearing from you. Nicole 954-905-6870

Lilly09
5/21/2016

"Best car dealership I have been to. ."

Was very happy with Peter Firestone. He was so helpful no matter how many questions asked nothing was too much for him. Very professional, honest and kind hearted man. All the other employees I spoke to were very helpful also.

Happy
5/11/2016

"This is my fifth lease from Coral Springs Honda. "

A very positive experience. My salesman was Joe Randazzo. He was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Joe if you are interested in leasing or buying. I'll be back in three years. Thanks Joe..

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Our customer’s feedback is extremely valuable to us. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Casey
5/09/2016

"Best ever ! "

This is the second car I have leased with joe randazzo and both experiences have been absolutely wonderful !! Both cars are exactly what we wanted and price we wanted. In and out in less the 2 hours. I would highly recommend anyone looking for for a car to go see Joedazzo!!!

May 17, 2016

Casey, Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and our Customer’s feedback is extremely valuable to us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Sue
4/12/2016

"Service"

I tried calling to talk directly to a manager to discuss my experience but all the numbers I tried disconnected me? Anyway, I want to give a 5 star rating to my Service Advisor, Richard Im. Outstanding service is all I can say about Richard. He has been my advisor for the past year or so - I have a CRV and my husband has a Pilot. Richard is very responsive when I call to set an appointment, he is professional, extremely helpful and very friends. Before Richard, I went thru several advisors and honestly never got the level of service out of them combined as I do with Richard. I just happened to get him one day he answered the phone and I have been going back to him ever since. I hope you recognize Richard as a great employee and a great face representing Honda Service at Coral Springs. I keep coming back for service because of Richard! High 5 to Richard!

Reviews of JOSEPH RANDAZZO