Coral Springs Honda

KRISTINE KAMAL

March 23, 2017

"Excellent Salesperson"

- wjane

Joe Randazzo was our salesperson for this lease and our previous lease. He took care of us so beautifully and expediently. He is a true professional and he made the purchase go so smoothly.

March 20, 2017

"Coral Springs Honda "

- Lfrancis

I knew when I went to dealership which vehicle I wanted. Carlos made the financing process simple while making me comfortable as well. Joseph Randazzo was simply amazing. There was so many great features on the 2017 Honda EX and he patiently explained how everything worked. I received an email with link to watch video just in case I didn't remember. Amazing dealership. I will recommend to all my friends. Great deals!

March 19, 2017

"Excellent service!!!"

- Ghid13

Joe Randazzo was absolutely wonderful! He made buying our car easy with no hassles. It was such a pleasant experience and I would recommend him to all!

New 2017 Honda Accord, $27050