Coral Springs Honda

Largo Honda

Germain Honda of Naples

Jerry Vazquez
12/09/2014

"Coral Springs Honda last visit"

My experience with Coral Springs Honda during my last visit wasn't the best. I might consider other alternatives at this point. During this last visit several things didn't go right. First, I was charged for a service that was never authorized (OR PROVIDED to my vehicle). It wasn't until I got to my car that I took a closer look to my bill that I noticed the charge for "nitrogen fill." This service was never mentioned by my service advisor, approved by me, and worst yet, NEVER PROVIDED, BUT FULLY CHARGED in my final bill. I have lost trust in this service department. It appears that I will always have to be on the look out...Second, after driving away I began noticing a strong odor of coolant. I thought the mechanic overspilled some and the car was burning the excess...NOT ACCEPTABLE, but I wasn't going to make any more issues about it. Third, about half hour later, my car lost power, backfired and a blue/white smoke came out of the exhaust as I was doing 50 mph (this happened twice)...I have never experienced this in my vehicle. Since I was already picking up my kids from school, I had to make an extra trip to the dealer to investigate this new issue. The Honda service foreman (along with Mr. Brannon Smith) determined that the oil was overfilled, so he took the car back to the shop and place the correct amount of oil. Later on at home, having further questions regarding the incident, I emailed the dealer (under the tab "ASK a TECH" at Coral Springs Honda) with a question about how the overfill of oil affected my spark plugs and any other sensors...I never received a response. So, no peace of mind...Now, who knows if the spark plugs with last the expected time or if any sensors will go bad due to this negligence. Today, I had to go back due to some noise on the brakes (installed by the same dealer last week). The shop foreman told me that the noise might have come from some metal that was placed too close to the car brakes...I hope I have no more "surprises" from this last maintenance on my 2009 Honda Civic. So, as you see, several things didn't work out during my last visit to this place, even though I spent over $600. Would I be back with my Odyssey and Civic to this dealer again? Or would I ever recommend this dealer to any friends or acquaintances? I probably will find another place. Assistant Manager Brannon Smith offered two free oil changes for all the inconvenience...REALLY?? The least management should have done is to refund me for all time LOST and Multiple Visits back to the dealer (to correct their own mistakes). The reader must judge for themselves if they want to take a chance at this place. Finally, Mike Rasmussen, President of Coral Springs Automall sent me an email expecting 100% satisfaction and to provide them with an Excellent evaluation (for their service?) when or if Honda HQ contacts me. I responded to Mr. Rasmussen with the same comments I posted here. I am still waiting to hear from him...

Jackie, Brannon, Tech:2797, service foreman

anthony.messuri
11/17/2014

"Stressless!"

Joe Randazzo made buying a car easy. Fast & Friendly service and very professional. I won't buy a car from anyone else. The financing department was great too. Instead of dragging out the process it was quick and painless.

malokuangel77
11/11/2014

"Very good"

Very good experience and they were friendly. Mr. Joseph was ver kind and caring. I was made comfortable. I was offered water. They even assisted me remove my belongings from old car into new car.

Joseph

MartaIppolito
10/29/2014

"Good Surprise"

Actually We have been in the dealer for taking a look in a new car, and think about the advantage to change our Honda 2008 that was doing very well. We are very good surprised with the friendly people that work there and the good will to make us happy. We bought a new car a, a beautiful Honda accord Navi black, and we are very exciting with the modern technology that come with. Thanks Randazzo, thanks Peter, and everybody.

Randazzo

christian.mailhe.9
10/05/2014

"great car buying experience "

recently bought a car and experience from beginning to end was more than pleasant. both Joseph and Guesly are highly recommended. can't wait to go and buy another car soon.

Joseph Randazzo, Guesly

vkchandrasekaran
10/02/2014

"Awesome Buying Experience"

It's the first time i am taking brand new car in US and Joe Randazzo has made it so simple. I took Accord Sport 2014 due to its competitive price and the benefits which they gave. Joe Randazzo - He is the MAN !! A simple guy with pleasant smile always. He helped me in many ways to get the delivery on time. Overall, its a very pleasant experience i had in Coral Spring AutoMall.

tmathew7
9/30/2014

"Good experience at Coral Springs Honda"

We bought a brand new Honda Accord from this dealership on August 30th. Our salesmen were Brandon Torres and Ronald Corey. We have had excellent experience with both of them. Brandon was very sweet, showing us the cars and answering questions, was patient with us. They were not pushy, but then I knew what car I was getting and had done my home work, I had already seen the car from another dealership and had researched the model, before stepping into this dealership. If they were pushy, it would have put us off. On the damper side, we had noticed a few small bubbles on the tint on one of the windows and that window is making a small noise when rolling up. Unfortunately we noticed it only the day after bring the vehicle home. This was a damper as I was not expecting any of these on a brand new vehicle as I had expected their quality people, PDI inspectors to thoroughly check the brand new vehicles. I immediately called and let Ron know about it. He has assured me to take care of it when I go there next time. My advise is do your research and make up your mind on the model and the price you want to pay before stepping into a dealership. Also check your vehicle thoroughly before making the pick, as even a brand new vehicle can have some surprise as from our experience. I would recommend Brandon and Ron to any one who wants to make a purchase from this dealer.

Brandon Torres and Ronald Corey

readystate
9/30/2014

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE - QUICK...NO PRESSURE"

Just bought a new Honda Accord Coupe and the experience was smooth and quick. Friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely a top notch dealer that I would recommend - especially as I have used them for over 20 years. Thanks to Craig and Peter for all your help. Look forward to getting my next car there as well. .

Craig Brickman

melissa.riescher
9/29/2014

"Honda Accord Sport"

My father recommended that we go see Joe Randazzo at the Coral Springs Auto Mall. I knew I wanted a Honda Accord but I wasn't sure which model. He recommended the Sport and I absolutely Love it! Joe was very patient and helpful. He is very knowledgeable and helped us make the deal we wanted. The overall experience was awesome. My family and I will continue to come back to the Coral Springs Auto Mall and would recommend them to anyone. I love my new car! :-)

vivekanandanit
9/27/2014

"Full Satisfaction"

Joseph Randazzo helped me get my car. I got a very good deal and he was very friendly. I came out driving my new car and that was an amazing feeling. Thanks Coral Springs.

Joseph Randazzo