Coral Springs Honda

Germain Honda of Naples

jessicatoy
3/20/2015

"Highly recommend Nico!"

I literally just got home with my new Honda. When it comes to car dealerships, it takes a lot to impress me, but Nico and Coral Springs Honda did it. I don't think I will ever go to another dealership. They were fair, and it was a very low-pressure environment. We actually ended up leaving to see if we could get a better deal on a comparable car at a different dealership and they didn't even come close. Highly recommend this dealership and Nico as a salesman!

Nico

jaytodd13
3/19/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Great experience. Andres, Juan and Melissa were fantastic to deal with. I got the best price up front - they beat every other dealer in South Florida right away - no games at all. They gave me exactly what I wanted for my trade as well. This was the most pleasurable car buying experience I've ever had. We love our new Odyssey.

Andres, Juan, Melissa

Mariza.
3/15/2015

"Finally hit pay dirt with the right salesperson"

After 8 sales dealers in dealershis between palm beach county and broward county I walked out wanting to wash my hands. I don't know how many ways you can try to scam me by doing the shell game of hide the numbers. Do I look stupid? I knew it just took that one person who could make the deal I wanted...no money down, lease payments in the low 200 ANGELA give me the same price that car max would give me. I hit pay dirt with Andres Llanos and Julie Lancaster. They worked with me to keep my business and if Andres leaves, I will go wherever he goes. I am stunned and I now have a brand new leased Civic I can afford. It's all about. Finding the right person who is not trying to gouge

Andres llanos and Julie lancastet

poursoul
2/24/2015

"Experience"

We were very pleased with the treatment and friendliness of the staff Peter and Joe could not do enough to make our leasing experience more pleasurable.

Peter Firestone and Joe Randazzo

damico914
2/24/2015

"LOVE Coral Springs Honda"

Just purchased my brand new Honda Pilot for Coral Springs Honda and I am in love! The process was quick and fun. I got to the monthly payment I needed and taken out of our lease with no hassle. My salesman Joe was such a pleasure to hang with and the managers were awesome! I felt like family the entire I was there. Can't wait to take advantage of their Service department and test out their cafe. So excited to have found a great dealership!

Joe Randazzo Paul Borgese Ruben G

humanehero
2/19/2015

"Great place to get a car"

Everyone was very personable and attentive to my needs and desires. Came in due to a letter saying they wanted to buy my car back, and they did, at greater than the market value just so they could pay off the rest of my loan. Got me into a brand new 2015 Fit-EX and on my way.

Joseph Randazzo

Yosmar_Danilo
2/18/2015

"Great, Great Experience"

We’ve had great experience working with Joseph Randazzo and Jason Brdar, they were extremely helpful in providing what was needed and followed up with any issues we had after the purchase. They tooktheir time to work with us to get us exactly what we needed. I love my Honda Pilot!!!!!We certainly will recommend him to my friends.

Joseph Randazzo and Jason Brdar

J30jose
1/31/2015

"AWSOME"

Best service at a dealer in many years, Peter Firestone is the guy to see and the manager is wonderful... Definitely get your Honda here! It's what you want how you want it when you want it..

Peter Firestone

Hborris90
1/28/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

As a first time car buyer, Joe made it easy to choose and the buying process hassle free. He was patient when I was decided which car was the best fit for my budget and my needs. All and all, I would highly recommend this dealership and both Joe and Peter for getting you the most for your money.

Joe Randazzo and Peter

yanick
1/26/2015

"Excellent and Courteous Service"

My experience with Coral Springs Honda for the last 3 years was very satisfying. I recently, renewed my lease with Coral Springs Honda, Joe Randazzo and Peter Firestone were awesome. They made the whole process so easy, and stressfree. They were so courteous they actually went beyond my expectations. Peter went out of his way to remove my belonging from the old car into the new one and arrange everything so neatly, while I was in finance signing the new contract, I did not expect that and I appreciate that very much. Franky from the Service Dept is also always very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend Coral Springs Honda, recently I had an issue with a tire that could have been a nightmare, as usual they made it so painless for me.

Joe Randazzo and Peter Firestone