Coral Springs Honda

9400 W Atlantic Blvd,
Coral Springs, Florida 33071
Coral Springs Honda Info
About Coral Springs Honda

At our Coral Springs Honda dealership we are committed to your customer satisfaction. We always have the best Honda has to offer in the lineup in our inventory so take some time to check out what’s new. Our current inventory features best-selling models like the 2016 Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Honda Odyssey, Honda CR-V, the 2016 Honda Pilot, and the Honda HR-V. Our experienced sales staff can show you the options available on your favorite models and set you up with a test drive so you can make the best possible buying decision. We not only support our customers long after the sale, we also work hard all year to support community organizations like Life Net 4 Families, March of Dimes, Food for the Poor, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and SOS Children’s Village. Since 1984, our Honda team has been dedicated to giving every customer a top-notch buying experience.

About Coral Springs Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Hondafan4ev
8/25/2016

"Best car salesman"

I am now driving my 2nd Honda, love my Civic & wouldn't drive anything else. This is all due to Joe Randazzo- the best car salesman around! Joe is a true professional, an automotive expert. He is a great asset to the dealership being knowledgable, informative, patient,basically the opposite of the stereotypical (feared) car salesman. Anyone looking to buy or lease a car should go see this man!

August 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. Our customer’s feedback is extremely valuable to us. We are very lucky to have Joe as a member of our Honda Sales Team. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Yasmin123
8/17/2016

"Excellent Deal and Great Customer Service"

We received a phenomenal deal on a brand new 2016 Honda Accord. We check with several other dealers and the price given at this dealer was by far the best. Joe and Ron were extremely helpful and patient with us. They went above and beyond to make our car buying experience pleasent. Top of the line service. The best part is definitely the price. We got the best deal! Thanks Coral Springs Honda!!!

Joesph Baptisse

August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We know that you are busy, so we really appreciate you taking the time to complete a review about your car buying experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

papavr25
8/16/2016

"Best car shopping experience ever"

This was my first time leasing/buying a car and I must say I was nervous from what everyone was telling me about what the whole process entails. I don't understand what everyone was talking about because the experience I had with Coral Springs Honda was easy and painless working with Ron Corey. He made everything very easy and comfortable through out the whole process. Thanks Coral Springs Honda and everyone for their great customer service.

Gerardo Valle

August 17, 2016

Thank you. We know that you are busy, so we really appreciate you taking the time to complete a review about the service you experanced at our Dealership. We look forward to serving you again.

Teacherelite
8/06/2016

"Shining Example of How Customers are Treated"

Coral Springs Honda exemplifies how cars should be sold. No pressure, no "back-and Forth" to management. The price is the price… and with LOYALTY, there are perks. My salesman- Ron Corey was terrific. He was well informed about the vehicles the dealer sold, down to the finest details. He was patient; test drove several cars with me and made the process a breeze. Although I felt mostly with Ron, EVERYONE was pleasant and helpful.

August 06, 2016

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great car buying experance with us. Ron is very knowable and we are lucky to have him on our sales team. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you for your business.

Andrea Brandman
8/02/2016

"Mr. Joseph Randazzo was wonderful!"

Traded in my Civic on Friday and saw Joseph Randazzo, who was not only kind and informative, but a real gentleman. He made the process as easy as it could be and I am so pleased with my new Civic! I highly recommend this dealership ( my 3rd lease with them), especially Joe!

August 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional Customer Service and it is great to hear that Joe has shown you this. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

anthony.messuri
7/23/2016

"Quick & Easy"

Joe was very courteous and professional and made everything short & sweet. I am a repeat customer of Joe and I have recommended him to all of my family & friends.

July 23, 2016

Anthony, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We are very happy to hear that Joseph and Michael took such great care of you during your visit. Thank you for being a loyal customer, we look forward to serving you in the future

ojericho
7/19/2016

"Great purchase experience"

I just picked up my new 2016 Honda Pilot last night and am very satisfied. I have purchased dozens of cars in my lifetime and have had some bad experiences over the years such as unprofessional-ism, dishonesty, games, and an overall waste of my time. NOT AT CORAL SPRINGS HONDA. I dealt with Leo Leon and Jim Rigar and they treated my wife and I respectfully, gave us a great deal, and really made an effort for us to feel comfortable with the whole buying experience. Friendly, transparent and not the usual games that other dealers play. I would strongly recommend anyone that is in the market for a Honda in South Florida to go to Coral Springs Honda before they make any buying decisions elswhere. I can't say enough praise about this dealership. I will definitely be sending all of my friends and family that want to buy a Honda to Coral Springs Honda.

Jim Rigar

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on your recent experience. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and use reviews to help us to improve our day to day operations. It is great to hear that our staff treated you and your wife well. We look forward to serving you in the future.

KMJ1
7/04/2016

"Amazing customer service and deal! "

Have leased many cars from Coral Springs Honda. Always had a pleasant experience but this last one hands down was the best by a mile! Again, got a fantastic deal and the overall customer service from everyone involved was super on point, prompt and smooth. Highly recommend Joseph Randazzo. From the start he cut to the chase w/ everything in a professional, personable way. Great clear, consistent communication w/ out any bs. Actually left there w/ an overall better deal than I expected! Went above/beyond to ensure I was super satisfied. Mission def. accomplished. Thanks again!

July 05, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional Customer service to each and every customer that visits. We are very lucky to have Joseph on our sales to to help us accomplish that. We look forward to to your next visit.

July 05, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional Customer service and it is great to hear that we have succeeded during your visit. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Nicola R.
6/20/2016

"Great deal, no games!"

Great service and great deal with Joe Randazzo! No games! Joe was efficient and got us what we wanted at the price range we requested in a very short time!

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on your recent experience. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and use reviews to help us to improve our day to day operations. I am so happy t hear that Joe has represented us well. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Vmaj
6/14/2016

"New vehicle purxhased great experience"

Joe Marchetti and Joe Randazzo are extremely knowledgable, corteous and patient! Listened to our wants and needs and strived to make it happen' we purchased 2 cars within the month!

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on your recent experience. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and use reviews to help us to improve our day to day operations. It is great to read reviews about our staff and how they are helping us to carry out our goals. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviews of JOSEPH RANDAZZO