Coral Springs Honda

Largo Honda

Germain Honda of Naples

lasono870
8/19/2015

"Second time at this dealership"

Our Salesman was very helpful all the way until we left the building, he didn't rush us into making a decision, just to get rid of us and move to the next customer. He provided great service and was very kind and patient with all the questions we had. This is the second time and second purchase from this dealership.

Joseph Rondazzo

michaelmarsha1
8/02/2015

"Looking for a new car"

We did not intend to purchase when we walked in, but a very knowledgeable,patient and kind salesman named Joe Randazzo won us over. I was a 3x Camry and switched. He is not a vulture like other dealerships we went to. He will now be our only salesman and we recommend him highly.

Joe randazzo

bh20508
7/29/2015

"Poor service for new car"

Didn't by the car here as have had bad experiences with all off the coral springs dealers. Will not service car unless it was bought here and would not fix truck lid that will hardly open or stay open. When I bought the car they put on trunk spoiler but i don't think the new spring was put on for the extra weight. The service guy had no clue and just said I was just fine. Left and had oil change and tire rotation at Firestone. Car is 2015and has 5,000

Not sure

unique99yd
7/21/2015

"Joseph Rondazzo"

Very patient & professional. Asked what price we felt comfortable at & delivered without all the haggling from the usual car salesman. Satisfied with the entire experience & will definitely come back for another vehicle. Already told my family & friends! Thank you joe!!!!

Joseph Rondazzo

guess55
7/20/2015

"Great Experience!"

Joe Randazzo was great! 4th car with Coral Springs Honda and will be coming back! Great customer service, friendly staff,overall great experience every time.

MarkWadsworth
7/14/2015

"Great experience!!"

This is our 4th new Honda purchase through Joe and we were once again satisfied with the entire flow of the sale. Joe is very efficient in returning calls as well as finding the right car at the right price.

Happy Buyer
6/30/2015

"Excellent Experience w/ Joe Randazzo"

Last weekend we bought our sixth car from Joe Randazzo, and I expect we will buy numbers 7 and 8 in the future. Joe is very laid back, very easy going, and very patient. He knows his products, he understands what your needs are and does not try to sell you more than you need or want. He treats his customers with respect, I have bought a lot of cars, Joe has sold a lot of cars. I know what I need and I have seen all of tricks and tactics in dealerships before at Ford, Chevy, GM, Toyota, etc. it is personally insulting to have people "run a game" on me and Joe would never do that, he literally cares about his customers. How refreshing!! David and Renee

austin & amanda
6/25/2015

"Great experiance, straight to the point, no b.s."

Randomly decided to walk in to Coral Springs Honda before going to Nissan. We were pretty set on a Nissan or Toyota. Joe asked us what we were looking for and showed us a couple different options. He didn't try to give us the normal schmoozing you would expect from a dealership salesman, which I personally enjoyed. We got the facts without all the theatrics and ended up getting an exceptional new car for the same price I was quoted for a "used" at another dealership. Overall great experience.

PMC
6/22/2015

"Great Experience..............."

From the moment we walked into the dealership we were treated with professionalism. Our salesman Joe Randazzo was courteous and very helpful in our decision to purchase a new car. The transition coudln't have ran smoother. the staff we dealt with from beginning to end were wonderful...

Paul & Chris

Charlene C
6/21/2015

"Joe Randazzo is the man to get your business done"

Walked into Coral Springs Honda hoping id get the salesman sent from heaven as I always seemed to get the one from below.Money tight trade in not worth much .Joe worked his magic and out I drove in a 2016 HRV WOW.His no pressure i got ya attitude put me to rest.Felt like I had a family member in the car business. You buying/leasing then you gotta go to Joe Randazzo Thank you Charlene

Joseph Randazzo