Coral Springs Honda

Coral Springs Honda
Coral Springs Honda Info

Largo Honda

Rick Case Honda

""Wonderful car buying experience""

This is my second time with my sales person Craig Brickman. He did an great job when I bought my 2012 Honda pilot 3 years ago. I was so happy to hear that he was still at Coral Springs Honda. He did an awesome job the second time around.

Craig Brickman

"Great experience"

My sales associate, Mr. Randazzo was very helpful in helping me choose my 2014 Accord Sport. My experience was completely positive! I felt like I left the dealership in the car that was right for me with a good monthly payment.

Joseph Randazzo

"Beware, they will lie in order to upsell"

Beware of the service department trying to upsell you unnecessary repairs! We've taken our Civic to Coral Springs Honda for a few years now because Rick Case is a disaster. We had mostly positive experiences up until our last two trips. We had the car in for an oil change service around 65k miles after getting the full 60k mile service done a few months before. The service adviser told us that the brake fluid had never been flushed before and recommended it get done. We mentioned that we thought it had been done at the 60k mile service, but she stated she couldn't find any record of it being done, so we went ahead and did it. Later when we got home we pulled up our receipt from the 60k service and it noted the brake fluid had been changed, so either they charged us at the 60k service and never did it or they lied to us at the 65k service. We called and spoke to the manager and a refund was issued without hassle, so I give them credit for that, though if they hadn't refunded it I was going to cancel the charge on my credit card. More recently we brought the car in to have the AC checked because it was taking a long time to cool down after sitting in the sun. We got a call a little while later saying the air conditioner fan motor was broken and was quoted around $450 to replace it and recharge the AC. I went online and pulled up the Honda parts diagrams and could find no such part, but thought they might be referring to the condenser fan motor as that could be causing the air not to cool as fast. After calling them to discuss the repair and get more information the adviser said the part was called the temperature control motor and assured me it wasn't the condenser fan I was thinking of, he also said he could drop the price down to $311 for us. Still wary, I declined it and said we'd take care of it another time. When we went to get the car back I asked that he give us the quote in writing with the part number for the future so when we come back next time it can get replaced. Using the part number provided to us, I went home and looked it up and the actual name of the part is the Air Mix Assembly Motor, it's the little part that adjusts the mix between cold/hot air when you rotate the temperature knob. The MSRP for the part was $48 and many online Honda dealer sites were selling it in the low $30's. Something didn't seem right though, as the problem we described was the car taking a long time to cool down. Eventually after 10-15 minutes it cooled, but there was never an issue with switching between hot and cold. Using the same parts diagram I located the air mix motor just under the driver side dash area. With the car on I rotated the temperature knob and the motor engaged and adjusted the air mix just like it was supposed to. Thinking that maybe the problem was the motor was working for some of the temperature range but was stopping before adjusting the mix to cold only I decided to take off the motor (only three screws) and manually adjust the mix door myself. When doing this I confirmed the motor was working fine and adjusting the door throughout it's full range. I put the motor back on and plugged it in again. Total time was about 6 minutes to take it off and put it back on. I then ran the AC unit self diagnostic and no faults came back either. That means there is nothing wrong with the part whatsoever and yet again they were trying to upsell an unnecessary repair. I have my doubts they would have even replaced the part since it's in an area the common customer would never look or have any idea how it was designed to operate. Additionally, the part is only $40 at most and maybe $10 minutes of labor to install, so the $311 (not to mention the $450 they originally wanted) was an outrageous quote. The quote did also call for a recharge of the AC system, which is probably all we need done, but that should cost no more than $100, so they were trying to sell us this additional repair to pad the cost. Coral Springs Honda has lost a repeat customer forever. We had our concerns after the brake flush incident, but were willing to give them the benefit of the doubt with it being one bad apple. However with the newest attempt to rip us off coming from a different service adviser we will be taking our business elsewhere. I'll give them an average score for friendliness though because they at least have a smile when trying to screw you.

Service Dept.

"Great Car buying experience"

I bought my new 2014 Honda Accord EXL in Coral Springs Auto Mall and it was the best ever car buying experience I ever had. The sales person Ronald Corey was very professional and provided an excellent service. He was very patient and not at all pushy like other sales persons. He gave a great deal and the car buying was a very smooth process.. Everyone was very helpful in that dealership and I highly recommend this place. Tip: Ask for Ronald Corey because he will give you a great deal.

Ron Corey

"Buying my first car"

Second person in my family to get a car from here and both time we got good service. When I went, it was going to be my first time buying a new car. First time I went to this dealership, they pressured me a bit into buying the car. I decided to get a quote from a different dealer first, went back to Coral Springs and they easily beat it.

Ron Corey, Craig Brickman

"Thank You! "

Joe Randazzo was extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and quick when it came to to purchasing a new vehicle. I will definitely be back soon when it's time to upgrade!

Joe Randazzo

"Great car buying experience"

Just purchased my fourth vehicle from Coral square auto mall Honda, and Joe Randazzo made the car buy experience great, treated me great and got me the best deal possible If you need a Honda or any new or used vehicle come see Joe. Also Paul Borgese went the extra mile to find the best financing options and terms for me. I highly recommend this dealership and these two gentleman..

Joseph Randazzo Paul Borgese

"I was leasing a car."

Had a great salesman. He helped me get everything I wanted and in a very professional way. I would go back to him for sure.

Peter Firestone

""Outstanding Experience""

I leased a Honda Civic. This was my first time leasing and Roy Trevino was very informative and patient with all the questions we had. Roy was laid back and professional. He made leasing the vehicle very easy and comfortable. I will definitely be recommending this Honda dealership and to see Roy Trevino to purchase or lease a Honda. Thank You!!!

Roy, Trevino

"Great experience"

Just leased a car from Honda at Coral Springs Auto Mall and had a very pleasant experience. Everyone is very helpful and friendly and the process was very smooth. I will be recommending this dealership to everyone.

Joseph Randazzo