Coral Springs Honda

Germain Honda of Naples

poursoul
2/24/2015

"Experience"

We were very pleased with the treatment and friendliness of the staff Peter and Joe could not do enough to make our leasing experience more pleasurable.

Peter Firestone and Joe Randazzo

damico914
2/24/2015

"LOVE Coral Springs Honda"

Just purchased my brand new Honda Pilot for Coral Springs Honda and I am in love! The process was quick and fun. I got to the monthly payment I needed and taken out of our lease with no hassle. My salesman Joe was such a pleasure to hang with and the managers were awesome! I felt like family the entire I was there. Can't wait to take advantage of their Service department and test out their cafe. So excited to have found a great dealership!

Joe Randazzo Paul Borgese Ruben G

humanehero
2/19/2015

"Great place to get a car"

Everyone was very personable and attentive to my needs and desires. Came in due to a letter saying they wanted to buy my car back, and they did, at greater than the market value just so they could pay off the rest of my loan. Got me into a brand new 2015 Fit-EX and on my way.

Joseph Randazzo

Yosmar_Danilo
2/18/2015

"Great, Great Experience"

We’ve had great experience working with Joseph Randazzo and Jason Brdar, they were extremely helpful in providing what was needed and followed up with any issues we had after the purchase. They tooktheir time to work with us to get us exactly what we needed. I love my Honda Pilot!!!!!We certainly will recommend him to my friends.

Joseph Randazzo and Jason Brdar

J30jose
1/31/2015

"AWSOME"

Best service at a dealer in many years, Peter Firestone is the guy to see and the manager is wonderful... Definitely get your Honda here! It's what you want how you want it when you want it..

Peter Firestone

Hborris90
1/28/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

As a first time car buyer, Joe made it easy to choose and the buying process hassle free. He was patient when I was decided which car was the best fit for my budget and my needs. All and all, I would highly recommend this dealership and both Joe and Peter for getting you the most for your money.

Joe Randazzo and Peter

yanick
1/26/2015

"Excellent and Courteous Service"

My experience with Coral Springs Honda for the last 3 years was very satisfying. I recently, renewed my lease with Coral Springs Honda, Joe Randazzo and Peter Firestone were awesome. They made the whole process so easy, and stressfree. They were so courteous they actually went beyond my expectations. Peter went out of his way to remove my belonging from the old car into the new one and arrange everything so neatly, while I was in finance signing the new contract, I did not expect that and I appreciate that very much. Franky from the Service Dept is also always very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend Coral Springs Honda, recently I had an issue with a tire that could have been a nightmare, as usual they made it so painless for me.

Joe Randazzo and Peter Firestone

Bdarv1
1/19/2015

"My first car experience"

This was my second time trying to get a car but the first time ever going thru Coral Springs Honda. It was literally the best experience I ever had getting my first Car! Joe and Paul were extremely helpful and I feel I definitely got the best deal. Being a first time buyer, they definitely did all they can do I would recommend them to everybody I know!!!

Joseph and Paul

brownie55b
1/13/2015

"pathetic,,,,"

I brought my 2014 Honda accord sport in for service.I needed an oil change and tire rotation,,While I was waiting,, the service rep tells me he has bad news..He shows me a pic of my front right tire with a nail in the side...He tells me it cannot be repaired and it will cost $180 to replace...I tell him to leave it alone...I go to firestone and the service dept takes out the nail which is less then 1/4 of an inch and the nqil did not pierce the inside,,,I always give coral springs Honda great service grades,,,But, to try and beat me for $180 for a new tire is down right disgusting!! Arthur Fuchs

unknown

Luly
1/02/2015

"Leasing a CRV after mine was totaled in an accident"

I went back to Coral Springs Honda when my car was totaled in an accident because my experience with Joe Randazzo, the first time around when I leased my CRV, was excellent. He made my experience(both times) very easy and stress free. I would recommend him to anyone buying a car. Thank you, Joe! Maria Luisa Fonnegra

Joe Randazzo