Coral Springs Honda

STEVEN DAMON

January 17, 2017

"Easy as can be!"

- jkokotoff

Had my deal fully set up before I even got there and once I did, it was literally just a matter of signing the papers. Smoothest and stress-free vehicle purchase I've ever done. Joe Randazzo was my salesman, he's very low-key, not pushy at all, just wants to give you the best deal he can and makes the whole experience easy.

December 17, 2016

"My first Honda experience"

- Ang123

I leased my first Honda today. Valerie Diaz was very helpful, patient, and understanding of my needs. She test drove two models with me and was very knowledgable about your product. Phillip got the numbers to work, and Gerardo closed the deal. I would recommend friends and family and will definitely be back when the time is right.

December 08, 2016

"Awesome customer service. "

- TCL

They were more than willing to help me find a vehicle that satisfied all my needs. I found a nice car at a great price

2016 Honda Civic