Coral Springs Honda

Coral Springs Honda Info

Largo Honda

Germain Honda of Naples

"Stressless!"

Joe Randazzo made buying a car easy. Fast & Friendly service and very professional. I won't buy a car from anyone else. The financing department was great too. Instead of dragging out the process it was quick and painless.

"Very good"

Very good experience and they were friendly. Mr. Joseph was ver kind and caring. I was made comfortable. I was offered water. They even assisted me remove my belongings from old car into new car.

Joseph

"Good Surprise"

Actually We have been in the dealer for taking a look in a new car, and think about the advantage to change our Honda 2008 that was doing very well. We are very good surprised with the friendly people that work there and the good will to make us happy. We bought a new car a, a beautiful Honda accord Navi black, and we are very exciting with the modern technology that come with. Thanks Randazzo, thanks Peter, and everybody.

Randazzo

"great car buying experience "

recently bought a car and experience from beginning to end was more than pleasant. both Joseph and Guesly are highly recommended. can't wait to go and buy another car soon.

Joseph Randazzo, Guesly

"Awesome Buying Experience"

It's the first time i am taking brand new car in US and Joe Randazzo has made it so simple. I took Accord Sport 2014 due to its competitive price and the benefits which they gave. Joe Randazzo - He is the MAN !! A simple guy with pleasant smile always. He helped me in many ways to get the delivery on time. Overall, its a very pleasant experience i had in Coral Spring AutoMall.

Joe Randazzo

"Good experience at Coral Springs Honda"

We bought a brand new Honda Accord from this dealership on August 30th. Our salesmen were Brandon Torres and Ronald Corey. We have had excellent experience with both of them. Brandon was very sweet, showing us the cars and answering questions, was patient with us. They were not pushy, but then I knew what car I was getting and had done my home work, I had already seen the car from another dealership and had researched the model, before stepping into this dealership. If they were pushy, it would have put us off. On the damper side, we had noticed a few small bubbles on the tint on one of the windows and that window is making a small noise when rolling up. Unfortunately we noticed it only the day after bring the vehicle home. This was a damper as I was not expecting any of these on a brand new vehicle as I had expected their quality people, PDI inspectors to thoroughly check the brand new vehicles. I immediately called and let Ron know about it. He has assured me to take care of it when I go there next time. My advise is do your research and make up your mind on the model and the price you want to pay before stepping into a dealership. Also check your vehicle thoroughly before making the pick, as even a brand new vehicle can have some surprise as from our experience. I would recommend Brandon and Ron to any one who wants to make a purchase from this dealer.

Brandon Torres and Ronald Corey

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE - QUICK...NO PRESSURE"

Just bought a new Honda Accord Coupe and the experience was smooth and quick. Friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely a top notch dealer that I would recommend - especially as I have used them for over 20 years. Thanks to Craig and Peter for all your help. Look forward to getting my next car there as well. .

Craig Brickman

"Honda Accord Sport"

My father recommended that we go see Joe Randazzo at the Coral Springs Auto Mall. I knew I wanted a Honda Accord but I wasn't sure which model. He recommended the Sport and I absolutely Love it! Joe was very patient and helpful. He is very knowledgeable and helped us make the deal we wanted. The overall experience was awesome. My family and I will continue to come back to the Coral Springs Auto Mall and would recommend them to anyone. I love my new car! :-)

"Full Satisfaction"

Joseph Randazzo helped me get my car. I got a very good deal and he was very friendly. I came out driving my new car and that was an amazing feeling. Thanks Coral Springs.

Joseph Randazzo

""Wonderful car buying experience""

This is my second time with my sales person Craig Brickman. He did an great job when I bought my 2012 Honda pilot 3 years ago. I was so happy to hear that he was still at Coral Springs Honda. He did an awesome job the second time around.

Craig Brickman