Coral Springs Honda

9400 W Atlantic Blvd,
Coral Springs, Florida 33071
Coral Springs Honda Info
About Coral Springs Honda

At our Coral Springs Honda dealership we are committed to your customer satisfaction. We always have the best Honda has to offer in the lineup in our inventory so take some time to check out what’s new. Our current inventory features best-selling models like the 2016 Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Honda Odyssey, Honda CR-V, the 2016 Honda Pilot, and the Honda HR-V. Our experienced sales staff can show you the options available on your favorite models and set you up with a test drive so you can make the best possible buying decision. We not only support our customers long after the sale, we also work hard all year to support community organizations like Life Net 4 Families, March of Dimes, Food for the Poor, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and SOS Children’s Village. Since 1984, our Honda team has been dedicated to giving every customer a top-notch buying experience.

About Coral Springs Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Yncoy
9/25/2016

"Awesome dealership! "

What an awesome car buying experience today! Our Salesman Ron Carey did a great job and was so helpful! Ron made my car buying experience very pleasant and couldn't have asked for anyone better! Thanks Coral Springs Honda!

Joseph Cacciaguida
9/21/2016

"Great Civic Lease Deal"

Joseph Randazzo and Farhan Kamal did a great job with my car lease. The process was hassle free and professional. At no time did I feel pressured and the car pick-up and paper work signing process was equally pleasant!!!

September 21, 2016

Nothing makes us happier than to see our customers leave with a smile, driving off in their brand new vehicle. We are extremely happy that you were able to find the right car for the right price! We are very fortunate to have both Farhan and Joe as a part of our Honda team. Thank you for your business.

Ruben H
9/21/2016

"Quick and easy. Awesome experience "

The salesperson Roy gave me the lease figures I needed first and even offered a 2017 car when I was willing to take a 2016 so that was awesome right there. Test drive and financial paperwork was an easy process and very smooth. I appreciate the professionalism of everybody at this dealership. A refreshing transaction .

KatalinaK33
9/17/2016

"A Day At Honda"

A cup of coffee or tea, a kind word, excellent work, a courtesy staff, work done to their level of service a comfortable chair employees explaining the services

Frank Donnelly, Tony Martorano, Chuck Trosch, Chris Diana, Anthony Bongiorno

September 17, 2016

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experance with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future, Thank you for your business.

Hanzy23
9/15/2016

"VIP No Hassle Service "

I typically don't write reviews and hate going to car dealerships. But this car purchase was SO smooth and easy that it deserved a review of its own. Farhan Kamal and the team at Coral Springs Honda made my shopping experience so smooth. I have purchased cars ranging from other Japanese competitors to German car makers but never experienced such professional mannerism and VIP service. Walked in and walked out the same day with our new car with no issues and no surprises. 5 out 5 stars! Will definitley be referring my friends and family to them.

September 17, 2016

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review about your experience. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and it looks like farhan and Fabio have succeeded. We look forward to serving you again in the future thank you for your business.

Fishlay
9/05/2016

"Pleasant"

No pressure, no sales upsell, no sweet talk. All facts, information and patience. I am very happy and have complete confidence with my sales person, Peter Firestone. Keep up the awesome job Pete.

September 05, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your car buying experience. We are so happy to hear that Peter exceeded your expectations during your visit. We are very lucky to have him in our team. Thank you so much for your business we look forward to serving you in the future.

Ahmad
9/02/2016

"Excellent experience "

Farhan Kamal gave me exceptional service, by driving the new car to my house and picking up my trade on the last day of the month. I have purchased two cars from him in the last 4 months and the manager Mike great work. Highly recommended.

September 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experance with us. We are very lucky to have Farhan on our sales team. Thank you for your business for being a loyal customer. We look forward exceeding your Customer Service expectations in the future.

Honda buyer
9/02/2016

"No pressure and best price"

Kristine was my sales rep. She was great and very knowledgable. The price was the best out of five area Honda dealers. At no time did I feel pressured. Happy customer. Would buy from Kristine again. Fabio helped with the paperwork and was very knowledgable and friendly.

September 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very lucky to have Kristine and Fabio on our team making sure each and every Customer is given exceptional service. Thank you for your business.

Civic LX
8/30/2016

"10/10"

Excellent . Would recommend to family and friends . Expend 4 hours at the dealership but it was a good experience. In the near future will consider the sale Salesperson for a future change if a second car

August 30, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on your recent experience. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and it looks like we have succeeded during your visit. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Ginabobena2407
8/27/2016

"Very satisfied!"

Had a great experience! Would come back to this dealership if we had to purchase another car. Everyone was very helpful during the process. Would highly recommend!

August 28, 2016

Nothing makes us happier than to see our customers leave with a smile, driving off in their brand new vehicle. We are extremely happy that you were able to find the right car for the right price! We are very fortunate to have Michael as a part of our team delivering exceptional Customer Service. Thank you for your business..

Reviews of FABIO ROJAS