Coral Springs Honda

9400 W Atlantic Blvd,
Coral Springs, Florida 33071
Coral Springs Honda Info
About Coral Springs Honda

At our Coral Springs Honda dealership we are committed to your customer satisfaction. We always have the best Honda has to offer in the lineup in our inventory so take some time to check out what’s new. Our current inventory features best-selling models like the 2016 Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Honda Odyssey, Honda CR-V, the 2016 Honda Pilot, and the Honda HR-V. Our experienced sales staff can show you the options available on your favorite models and set you up with a test drive so you can make the best possible buying decision. We not only support our customers long after the sale, we also work hard all year to support community organizations like Life Net 4 Families, March of Dimes, Food for the Poor, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and SOS Children’s Village. Since 1984, our Honda team has been dedicated to giving every customer a top-notch buying experience.

About Coral Springs Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM

anthony.messuri
7/23/2016

"Quick & Easy"

Joe was very courteous and professional and made everything short & sweet. I am a repeat customer of Joe and I have recommended him to all of my family & friends.

July 23, 2016

Anthony, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We are very happy to hear that Joseph and Michael took such great care of you during your visit. Thank you for being a loyal customer, we look forward to serving you in the future

ojericho
7/19/2016

"Great purchase experience"

I just picked up my new 2016 Honda Pilot last night and am very satisfied. I have purchased dozens of cars in my lifetime and have had some bad experiences over the years such as unprofessional-ism, dishonesty, games, and an overall waste of my time. NOT AT CORAL SPRINGS HONDA. I dealt with Leo Leon and Jim Rigar and they treated my wife and I respectfully, gave us a great deal, and really made an effort for us to feel comfortable with the whole buying experience. Friendly, transparent and not the usual games that other dealers play. I would strongly recommend anyone that is in the market for a Honda in South Florida to go to Coral Springs Honda before they make any buying decisions elswhere. I can't say enough praise about this dealership. I will definitely be sending all of my friends and family that want to buy a Honda to Coral Springs Honda.

Jim Rigar

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on your recent experience. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and use reviews to help us to improve our day to day operations. It is great to hear that our staff treated you and your wife well. We look forward to serving you in the future.

KMJ1
7/04/2016

"Amazing customer service and deal! "

Have leased many cars from Coral Springs Honda. Always had a pleasant experience but this last one hands down was the best by a mile! Again, got a fantastic deal and the overall customer service from everyone involved was super on point, prompt and smooth. Highly recommend Joseph Randazzo. From the start he cut to the chase w/ everything in a professional, personable way. Great clear, consistent communication w/ out any bs. Actually left there w/ an overall better deal than I expected! Went above/beyond to ensure I was super satisfied. Mission def. accomplished. Thanks again!

July 05, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional Customer service to each and every customer that visits. We are very lucky to have Joseph on our sales to to help us accomplish that. We look forward to to your next visit.

July 05, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional Customer service and it is great to hear that we have succeeded during your visit. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Nicola R.
6/20/2016

"Great deal, no games!"

Great service and great deal with Joe Randazzo! No games! Joe was efficient and got us what we wanted at the price range we requested in a very short time!

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on your recent experience. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and use reviews to help us to improve our day to day operations. I am so happy t hear that Joe has represented us well. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Vmaj
6/14/2016

"New vehicle purxhased great experience"

Joe Marchetti and Joe Randazzo are extremely knowledgable, corteous and patient! Listened to our wants and needs and strived to make it happen' we purchased 2 cars within the month!

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on your recent experience. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and use reviews to help us to improve our day to day operations. It is great to read reviews about our staff and how they are helping us to carry out our goals. We look forward to serving you in the future.

mono
6/06/2016

"Great deal on my car"

Joe Rendazzo hooked me up with a good deal on my new 2016 Honda Sedan Sport. And gave me back money for my trade in. He was recommended to me by a good friend. And the experience was awesome. The dealership itself was very clean and has professional environment.

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on your recent experience. It is great to hear that Joe took such great car of you during your visit. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Kimberleeg
5/29/2016

"Farhan Kamal"

Farhan was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with! He was willing to answer any questions I had and he made sure to work out a deal that was affordable for me! He gives great customer service and is an excellent sales man! He is not pushy and he doesn't make you feel like you have to make a decision asap! He gives you your space and provides you with all the help you need and honestly wants you to feel happy and satisfied! I will go back to him for my next Honda and I would definitely recommend him to a friends and family! Thank you Farhan for helping me pick out my Honda for my new baby coming:)

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Our customer’s feedback is extremely valuable to us. It is great to hear that Farhan did such a great job during your visit. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer, we look forward to serving you in the future.

icculus
5/25/2016

"great salespeople"

The friendliness, professionalism and helpfulness of Joe Randazzo and Peter Firestone was excellent! This was our first experience with this dealership and we were happy our daughter had recommended these two gentlemen. They were very informative and made sure we had all of the information we needed to purchase and lease our vehicles. We would highly recommend this dealership.

July 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Our customer’s feedback is extremely valuable to us. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Ibn Screwed
5/24/2016

"Incompetent as best, dishonest at worst"

Sent return notice to HondaFinancial with wrong turn-in-date. Now being billed by HF and CoralSpringsHonda does nothing. Are they pocketing funds these funds?

July 19, 2016

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience, we understand your frustration and want you to know that. We strive to ensure that all of our guests experience a high-level of customer service and it looks like we failed to do this during your visit. If there's anything we can do to turn this negative situation into a positive one, please contact us.

May 26, 2016

Joseph, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Our customer’s feedback is extremely important to us and helps us adjust our day to day operations to better serve our community. I would like to speak to you in detail about your lease return so we could correct this problem if we made a mistake. The dealership has nothing to do with your lease or it's contract after you buy your car. We are simply a drop point for the finance company to pick up the lease return. Is it possible that the error was made by Honda Finance and not us at all? I look forward to hearing from you. Nicole 954-905-6870

Lilly09
5/21/2016

"Best car dealership I have been to. ."

Was very happy with Peter Firestone. He was so helpful no matter how many questions asked nothing was too much for him. Very professional, honest and kind hearted man. All the other employees I spoke to were very helpful also.

Reviews of JOSEPH RANDAZZO