Country Chevrolet Inc

Sales Advisor

Arch Randolph, Finance Manager, Country Chevrolet Inc

Arch Randolph

September 19, 2016

"Harry got me more vehicle for the same money!!!"

- Shaneramser2016

I bought a jeep off Harry fake today, and I must say at first I had the usual car buying stigma. But Harry changed the expierience into a awesome one. I could not find a Cherokee anywhere that would fit into my budget. Harry actually said well why don't you up your price range a little more and just extend out the term so your able to afford the payments. He got us a fully loaded grand Cherokee at a payment that was the same as other places on a older jeep and not nearly as loaded and nice as the one he was showing me. He got rid of the fear of being screwed over and made this into a lifetime buisness relationship and friendship. I will recommend my friends and family to purchase off of him. On top of everything it took me less then two hours from when I stepped on the lot to drive off with my new vehicle.

March 18, 2016

"Horrible Cheats at the Dealer Trade Outlet "

- suefabian051

They own the Dealers Trade Oulet and these guys were so nice and understanding in the beginning. They got me the truck I wanted. My first clue should have been the non negotiable down payment of $5000. Then I get the truck up to me and finally get to look at it and it has problems all over. First the drivers seat is missing it's bar underneath to adjust the seat. It was removed by a previous owner. Then the hood has been wrecked by some sort of acid spilled on it, the front grille is chipped and scratched. The side F150 is missing paint and is chipped. I thought that was all the issues but I was wrong. When I got a mechanic to look at it, he lets me know the turn signals will have to be replaced since they stick, the key sticks also and will need replacing, the emission system of the truck is not up to Pa code and will need fixing and a brand new drivers side seat will need to be installed. So I contact them and ask them for $3000 of my money back since repairs alone will cost me $3500 and they flat out refuse. Selling me a lemon, well I have an appointment with an attorney on Monday and my bank. They won't get away with lying to me. That's for sure. BBB also called! DO NOT buy from here.

December 24, 2015

"How New Car Buying SHOULD be! "

- NY Andrew

First time Chevrolet owner. Sent an email out to all Chevrolet dealers around my area back in August to pre-order the 2016 Camaro and never received a response back and when I did they knew nothing. Ben Greer of Country Chevrolet responded right away and was more than happy to place my order. From start to finish he went above and beyond escalating issues, following up, and keeping me updated. He was even helping me on his days off! Ben was a fantastic man to work with throughout the entire 3.5 months. The whole process was extremely smooth from start to finish, no games at all whatsoever, all thanks to him and Country Chevrolet's word. Had no issues with finance and service was extremely helpful as well. I can't recommend them enough and thanks again Ben for everything! Give this man a raise/bonus! Looking forward to coming back in the future!

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $45535