Country Chevrolet Inc

Brian McClain

April 26, 2017

"Buying made simple"

- tldallow

My husband and I were so thankful leased with. Country Chevrolet and our salesman, Be. Greer. He was so accommodating and listened to all our request. He researched vehicles for us and was willing to get what we wanted using all his resources. He answered every email in a timely manner.

April 26, 2017

"Fast response"

- Masefx34

I saw a vehicle on the website the night before and reached out by email. To my amazement, I had a response the next day first thing in the morning asking when I could come in. Ben Greer answered all of my questions and showed me all of the features of the Mercedes Benz I was interested in. I was enjoying my new vehicle in a few hours time. I would most definitely refer anyone to visit Ben and their team when interested in purchasing a vehicle!

April 25, 2017

"Excellent "

- Lorrainewinston

Gabe was profound. And so kind. My experience with Neil in sales was painless. He took control and I never once felt pressured. He knew my situation and put me in a 2017 Chevy Cruz. I needed a dependable car and I am so happy. I love my Cruz. Thank you Neil and Gabe for making my experience timely and honest.

New 2017 Chevrolet Camaro, $31560