Country Chevrolet Inc

11 East Lee Highway,
Warrenton, Virginia 20186
Country Chevrolet Inc Info
About Country Chevrolet Inc

Country Chevrolet Mission Statement Every visitor to Country Chevrolet will be treated as an honored guest in our home. At Country Chevrolet and any of our 5 affiliate stores: Summit Motors Inc.; Warrenton Select, Dealers Trade Outlet, 29 Auto Outlet, and Warrenton Highline; our customers satisfaction is important to us! Big city selection, small town hospitality, no hassle sales experience.

About Country Chevrolet Inc

suefabian051
3/18/2016

"Horrible Cheats at the Dealer Trade Outlet "

They own the Dealers Trade Oulet and these guys were so nice and understanding in the beginning. They got me the truck I wanted. My first clue should have been the non negotiable down payment of $5000. Then I get the truck up to me and finally get to look at it and it has problems all over. First the drivers seat is missing it's bar underneath to adjust the seat. It was removed by a previous owner. Then the hood has been wrecked by some sort of acid spilled on it, the front grille is chipped and scratched. The side F150 is missing paint and is chipped. I thought that was all the issues but I was wrong. When I got a mechanic to look at it, he lets me know the turn signals will have to be replaced since they stick, the key sticks also and will need replacing, the emission system of the truck is not up to Pa code and will need fixing and a brand new drivers side seat will need to be installed. So I contact them and ask them for $3000 of my money back since repairs alone will cost me $3500 and they flat out refuse. Selling me a lemon, well I have an appointment with an attorney on Monday and my bank. They won't get away with lying to me. That's for sure. BBB also called! DO NOT buy from here.

Bill and Rita

NY Andrew
12/24/2015

"How New Car Buying SHOULD be! "

First time Chevrolet owner. Sent an email out to all Chevrolet dealers around my area back in August to pre-order the 2016 Camaro and never received a response back and when I did they knew nothing. Ben Greer of Country Chevrolet responded right away and was more than happy to place my order. From start to finish he went above and beyond escalating issues, following up, and keeping me updated. He was even helping me on his days off! Ben was a fantastic man to work with throughout the entire 3.5 months. The whole process was extremely smooth from start to finish, no games at all whatsoever, all thanks to him and Country Chevrolet's word. Had no issues with finance and service was extremely helpful as well. I can't recommend them enough and thanks again Ben for everything! Give this man a raise/bonus! Looking forward to coming back in the future!

Keith Offenberg

bvpowers
8/12/2015

"Great Online Sale"

Superior dealership with astute staff. Ben was as knowledgeable as any salesman i've ever interacted with and moved mountains to make the deal come together for me. Superior!

WJeep
4/27/2015

"Steve Carder helped me save time"

Steve helped me get everything lined up, so i only spent an hour at the dealership picking up my new car. Ask for Steve and he will save you time and money.

Country Chevrolet Inc responded to this review

May 05, 2015

This is what we like to hear, WJeep! Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard here at Country Chevrolet, and we are happy you enjoyed working with Steve. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. See you on the road.

Gustavo
3/22/2015

"Ben was a pleasure"

I visited Country Chevrolet on 3-21-15, to purchase a vehicle. Ben Greer and I have been in contact via email for abot a month prior to my visit. Ben was friendly, a pleasure to deal with, and put no pressure for me to purchase the vehicle. Ben was very honest, and kept me updated throughout the entire process. It was a nice easy and smooth transaction. I would recommend my family and friends that are looking for a vehicle, to call Ben, and visit Country. Great people. Gustavo

LillieSMiller
2/14/2015

"Bought my first car!! "

Today 2/14/15 I bought my first car, Steve helped me so much with my expierence! I was so nervous and he helped me not be, he answered all my questions. He is very friendly, he will go above to meet your needs! My next car I will go see him also!! I recommend him to everyone!

RobertH
1/04/2015

"Ben is the Man! 2014 Corvette Purchase"

I must say, Ben did a fantastic job with my factory order Corvette. I placed a deposit in December 2013 for a 2014 Corvette. When time came to ordering, they placed my order in a very quick manner. Ben was attentive and answered all my questions and concerns. When time to get the car delivered, GM held the car on "Quality Hold" and Ben kept me informed every step of the way. Delivery was seamless and they handled it very quick! With VIN 378, I was one of the first in the world to own a 2014 Corvette! Great job guys!

bowhunt1567
11/02/2014

"great car buying experience at County Chevrolet"

This dealership was a pleasure to deal with all the way from the sales person up to the management and continued through to the numbers guy. Everyone was knowledgeable and respectful. Ben Greer, was the most knowledgeable sales person I have delt with in my two month search for a vehicle. I drove 2 hrs from my home to this dealership and it was worth the trip. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone. And that is saying alot coming from a 20+ year Ford guy. Enjoy

doran.eby
10/22/2014

"No Warranty"

Mirror broke in two weeks. No warranty is what I was told. Sales guy mentioned a bumper to bumper 30 day on used truck, but since I don't have any paper stating this I have no warranty.

Brian

mbarbour01
9/08/2014

"I Love My New Car!!!!"

My experience at Country Chevrolet was very relaxing and enjoyable. Bill Ross helped me set up my on-star and my car phone. After arriving home he called me to make sure I made it safe. He even called Aunt Martha.

Bill Ross