Country Chevrolet Inc

11 East Lee Highway,
Warrenton, Virginia 20186
Country Chevrolet Inc Info
About Country Chevrolet Inc

Country Chevrolet Mission Statement Every visitor to Country Chevrolet will be treated as an honored guest in our home. At Country Chevrolet and any of our 5 affiliate stores: Summit Motors Inc.; Warrenton Select, Dealers Trade Outlet, 29 Auto Outlet, and Warrenton Highline; our customers satisfaction is important to us! Big city selection, small town hospitality, no hassle sales experience.

About Country Chevrolet Inc

WJeep
4/27/2015

"Steve Carder helped me save time"

Steve helped me get everything lined up, so i only spent an hour at the dealership picking up my new car. Ask for Steve and he will save you time and money.

Country Chevrolet Inc responded to this review

May 05, 2015

This is what we like to hear, WJeep! Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard here at Country Chevrolet, and we are happy you enjoyed working with Steve. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. See you on the road.

Gustavo
3/22/2015

"Ben was a pleasure"

I visited Country Chevrolet on 3-21-15, to purchase a vehicle. Ben Greer and I have been in contact via email for abot a month prior to my visit. Ben was friendly, a pleasure to deal with, and put no pressure for me to purchase the vehicle. Ben was very honest, and kept me updated throughout the entire process. It was a nice easy and smooth transaction. I would recommend my family and friends that are looking for a vehicle, to call Ben, and visit Country. Great people. Gustavo

LillieSMiller
2/14/2015

"Bought my first car!! "

Today 2/14/15 I bought my first car, Steve helped me so much with my expierence! I was so nervous and he helped me not be, he answered all my questions. He is very friendly, he will go above to meet your needs! My next car I will go see him also!! I recommend him to everyone!

RobertH
1/04/2015

"Ben is the Man! 2014 Corvette Purchase"

I must say, Ben did a fantastic job with my factory order Corvette. I placed a deposit in December 2013 for a 2014 Corvette. When time came to ordering, they placed my order in a very quick manner. Ben was attentive and answered all my questions and concerns. When time to get the car delivered, GM held the car on "Quality Hold" and Ben kept me informed every step of the way. Delivery was seamless and they handled it very quick! With VIN 378, I was one of the first in the world to own a 2014 Corvette! Great job guys!

bowhunt1567
11/02/2014

"great car buying experience at County Chevrolet"

This dealership was a pleasure to deal with all the way from the sales person up to the management and continued through to the numbers guy. Everyone was knowledgeable and respectful. Ben Greer, was the most knowledgeable sales person I have delt with in my two month search for a vehicle. I drove 2 hrs from my home to this dealership and it was worth the trip. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone. And that is saying alot coming from a 20+ year Ford guy. Enjoy

doran.eby
10/22/2014

"No Warranty"

Mirror broke in two weeks. No warranty is what I was told. Sales guy mentioned a bumper to bumper 30 day on used truck, but since I don't have any paper stating this I have no warranty.

Brian

mbarbour01
9/08/2014

"I Love My New Car!!!!"

My experience at Country Chevrolet was very relaxing and enjoyable. Bill Ross helped me set up my on-star and my car phone. After arriving home he called me to make sure I made it safe. He even called Aunt Martha.

Bill Ross

DarthZL1
6/11/2014

"Best experience buying a car I have ever had. "

I special ordered a 2014 Camaro ZL1, Ben Greer was INCREDIBLE, made everything very easy. Also, most dealers wouldn't even get back to me. Ben's first contact with me via email was literally 30 minutes after I send him a cold email. His price quote was not only fair, but right off the bat beat every other dealer I talked to. Everyone was friendly, and I couldn't be more pleased. I cannot recommend Ben Greer and Country Chevrolet enough!

Scott5709
5/07/2014

"Lexus"

I have bought a Tahoe from these guys and a used Lexus, service was over the top and my extended warranty I bought picked up the tab! Randy green has been there a long time and always treats me like family. No need to go anywhere else.

ranrod1
5/06/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

After searching the internet (200 mile radius) for a used vehicle that met my requirements, I found that car 2 blocks from our home. I had looked at four other dealerships and was disappointed in each case. Ben Greer was completely familiar with all the cars features and answered any questions in depth. This was opposed to one dealer where I asked the salesperson "Where's the battery" and the response was "I don"t Know". The price was more than competitive and after a little negotiation the price of my trade in met my expectations and confirmed my research. The vehicle was delivered as promised and Ben Greer personally followed up on a few items that were missing from the vehicle. Ben also spent a great deal of time explaining how to operate all the cars options, set up Bluetooth and Onstar for us, demonstrated the Navigation system, etc. Overall, an excellent buying experience.

Reviews of Ben Greer