Country Chevrolet Inc

Brian McClain

March 05, 2017

"Great people"

- j27244

Tons of pickups to choose from. Purchased a new 2500 diesel. Best selection in the area!!! Ben, Greg and Adam Duckett were great to deal with.

February 26, 2017

"BUYER BEWARE - Sold the car out from under us"

- John H.

Country Chevrolet is a place of little to no integrity when dealing with customers. We agreed to purchase a vehicle and when on our way to sign the paperwork, they sold it out from under us and all we rec'd was a "sorry". What kind of business does this? The lack of integrity is astonishing after I heard great things about this dealership. We had secured the loan, the extended warranty and had the bank draft already made out to buy the truck. Buyer beware...stay away and give your money to a dealership where integrity still matters, and so do families.

February 24, 2017

"Country Chevrolet sold me a wrecked car without disclosure. "

- RKR38

On 12/12/16, I went to Country Chevrolet to trade my vehicle on a 2014 Hyundai Sonata. The deal was made and all good. This past week I found a different Sonata at another dealer that was a better color with better options and less mileage. This dealer ran a CarFax report the 2014 Hyundai and much to my surprise and shock, this vehicle had been in a significant accident prior to my purchase which significantly reduced the value of the car (by about $5000). The sales manager at Country Chevrolet has acknowledged they knew about this accident but never provided that information to me prior to purchase. Now they will not do anything. I have suggested either voiding the sale and refunding my money or making a cash settlement to offset the reduction in value. The car has no outward appearance of damage and seems to drive fine. My concern is when I go to trade or sell this car, the negative CarFax report will be out there which will cause major problems.

2017 Chevrolet Equinox