Country Nissan

Jason Wright

August 01, 2017

"Everything was A-OK!!"

- rklausew

In the Air Force everything A-OK means that the maximum effort was put into making things go smoothly.. Jason Wright did that. We even recommended our neighbors to go to him and they became buyers too. He tells it like it is. We will be coming back in the fall for another car. Thanks Jason!!

Jason Wright

July 26, 2017

"Very frustrating Experience"

- Adam Anderson

I was contacted by Country Nissan when looking to purchase a Leaf. The emailing back and forth for initial contact was one of the most frustrating experiences in quite some time. The "internet specialist" Rose couldn't seem to keep track of the conversation or even be bothered to read the email chain up to that point when replying. It felt like every reply was starting the conversation over again. Right off the bat I informed them that CT has a $3,000 rebate on the Leaf that is only for CT dealers and that they would have to beat my current best price by at least $3,000 to make up for the loss of this rebate and that it may not be worth their effort to continue with me. They swore that this would not be a problem and they could do so. So I agreed to review quotes. My best CT quote was $30,100 before incentives for the car I was looking at and was upfront with this price. They said no problem and sent me a quote for $23,000. However this was after all incentives and even said if I was not a MA resident the $10,000 rebate included would not apply. Making the car actually $33,000 before incentives. I pointed this out and reiterated that the CT price was before incentives and that this is actually $3k higher without considering the rebate I'd be losing in CT. This email chain went back and forth several times with Rose saying each time they would have no problem beating the $30k price and each time sending quotes with the MA rebate and pre-incentive prices well over the $30k price I already had. In all I can't say if they are just really bad at their job here or were specifically trying to deceive me with a low price using rebates that we already determined were not relevant in this case. Either way I wouldn't bother wasting your time here. There are plenty of other dealers that will at least pay attention to what they are doing

Rose Hathaway

June 30, 2017

"Great Service"

- carguy1710

My Experiences at country nissan have been very pleasing, customer service was great and the process was simplified for me so it was easy to understand.

Dan Santos