Country Nissan

Service Coordinator

June 24, 2017

"Ace group!"

- JMR Inspections

Smooth, helpful, persevering. I texted Jason with my requirements for commercial Frontier. None were available at the time, but Hason kept at it, found the truck we needed, and had it ready and equipped on schedule. Wonderful.

Jason Wright

June 20, 2017

"Great experience, well satisfied "

- Christine Maheux

I walked in there on the defensive because of bad experiences with other dealers and was met at the door by Jason and I let him know how l felt. He was so respectful and patient with me and patiently listened to me. He has a very calming way about him and soon put me at ease. From there he worked very hard to get me to place I felt comfortable with. He is definitely one of the best salesman l have ever worked with and he is a great asset to this company.

Jason Wright

June 20, 2017

"BEST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!"

- StefThebodo

This was the absolute best car shopping I've ever had to do. It was quick and painless. There was no run around or hoops tp jump through. Mackenzie was professional and helpful. She was honest and help me find the perfect car that stayed in my budget! She was so friendly and understanding of my needs. I love my new car! And definitely feel like I walked out with a new car and a new friend. Will never buy a car anywhere else again. :)

Mackenzie Sumwalt-Kijak