Covert Buick GMC Austin

Cory Covert

June 30, 2017

"Exemplary customer service"

- Patricia L Boman

Victor Montes is a fabulous employee at Covert. I'd recommend him and Covert GMC Buick to anyone in the Austin area looking for a new car. He takes the time to make sure you really understand the purchasing process, and even helps you set up your car for bluetooth and OnStar and Sirius. Great sense of humor and very willing to help in any way.

June 27, 2017

"Awesome"

- Mary Ann Kelley

Thank You Cory R. I Purchased A Cadillac SRX ,and The Experience Was Very Pleasant,Cory R. Worked Very Hard To make Sure I Was Pleased.And I Highly Recommend Covert Cadillac .The Dealership Is So Amazing ? Thank You All For Great Service. Love The Kelley Family 🤗??

Cory Rutherford

June 27, 2017

"Always happy with Covert"

- PKAUSTIN

I've been a Covert customer for almost 10 years and have always been happy with the customer service. I've bought 2 cars there and feel like I got the deal I wanted. When I wanted my latest car, I specifically asked for Victor Montes because he sold me my previous car. No BS, no pressure. Friendly, fast, and knowledgeable. The service department is excellent.

Used 2010 Land Rover LR4