Covert Buick GMC Austin

11750 Research Blvd # D,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Adobe1
5/24/2016

"Best car purchase experience I have ever had!"

From the first time that we came to Covert we never felt pressured. Unlike the experience we had at a local Ford dealership. We worked with Justin in the sales dept & Noemi in the finance dept. They were both excellent, professional & answered all of our questions. I would recommend them to anyone.

Justin Sullins, Noemi Armenta

May 25, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Justin and our team showed you an excellent and professional experience. It's our pleasure to assist you, so please let us know if we can help you in the future!

Eritam66
5/21/2016

"Great Service!"

I've used Covert for my last two vehicles, their service and customer care is great. Paul Sicotte fond me the vehicle that I wanted and was super diligent!

May 21, 2016

What a great review! Paul will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Andy_#1
5/19/2016

"Another great experience with Pual and Covert Buick GMC"

I just bought a third vehicle from Paul at Covert and it was another great experience. Covert's pricing is very competitive. Leading up to and after purchasing the new vehicle Paul has always been very quick to respond and helpful with any questions I may have had. I knew what vehicle I wanted. Paul made sure to go over all of the features and answer any questions. He made it easy and fast to complete the purchase, which is very important to me. Thanks, Paul!

May 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review, Andy! It is a pleasure to hear a returning customer, such as yourself, continues to have an excellent experience with our team. Paul will be very happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your continued business and hope to see you again in the future.

Annazette
5/18/2016

"Excellent "

If your looking for a new car Covert is your best bet! Super ni ce sales staff willi g toget you in and out the door on that day in a new car. Loved those guys! Thanks!

Justin

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear from you about our staff and dealership. We appreciate your feedback, and please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

marvin filla
5/17/2016

"Buying a new truck"

I tried to buy a new truck at another dealer and was not happy and walked out. Went to Covert GMC in Austin off 183 and was every pleased with their dealership. No high pressure from the salesman, Justin. He was very helpful in answering questions.

Justin Sullins

May 18, 2016

Marvin, thanks for your review! We appreciate hearing that Justin didn't pressure you and made sure you had a helpful experience. We hope to see you again in the future.

63 vette
5/17/2016

"Great experience!"

Mark "Cowboy" Welch made the purchase of our 2013 SRX an enjoyable experience. Drove in to look only and drove out with the car we had been wanting a long time. We would recommend Covert Buick Cadillac and Cowboy to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. We needed service and Josh Lester took care of it for us.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear Cowboy provided an enjoyable experience during your purchase. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation. Please let us know if we can assist you further in the future!

Greg & Angelo
5/10/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Having bought a Cadillac from Covert in January, we expected great customer service from the GMC/Buick side of the house, and we were not disappointed. The Covert sales staff are courteous professionals who get you the info you need about a vehicle without the pressure to buy that one finds at lesser dealerships. Justin, our sales consultant for our GMC Terrain purchase was knowledgeable, friendly, and able to wrap up our transaction very quickly for a busy Saturday.

Justin Sullins

May 11, 2016

Greg and Angelo, thank you for your kind review! We appreciate hearing that Justin and our team provided courteous and professional service during your transaction. Congratulations on your new GMC Terrain! We look forward to assisting you with any of your future car needs.

jamesrjacks
5/07/2016

"Great Dealership!"

This was the best car buying experience I have had out of the 4 cars i have purchased!! The staffed worked as a team to helped me not only get approved for a loan but help me get into a new car that was within my budget and a low down payment. Mark "Cowboy" Welch did a great job of keeping in contact with me during the day while i was working, to keep me in the loop of the progress being made. Elizabeth was helpful in receiving all my documents via email so that Julie could get started on the approval process. I didn't have to come in until they had a deal in place and a car ready for me to test drive, sign papers, and go on my way! Julie also went out her way to introduce me the Sherry in customer relations so if i had any concerns i could reach out to her as well, and she was very welcoming! At the end cowboy made sure my car was show room fresh and he took even more time before leaving to help me get OnStar setup. Will definitely be back for my next car!

Julie Broomhall, Elizabeth Bennett

May 07, 2016

Thanks for sharing your review with us! We're thrilled to hear Cowboy and our team did a great job keeping you informed and making sure you were comfortable with your purchasing decision. We'll be happy to assist you in the future with your next car purchase.

Josh V
5/04/2016

"Customer service"

I have purchased four vehicles from covert gmc in Austin all within the last year and a half. Mark "Cowboy" Welch walked me thru each transaction, was fair & a great help. Their attention to the customers needs went a long way. The service center also goes above & beyond when our vehicles are brought in. Cowboy & covert have earned a life long customer! Thanks guys! Josh V

May 04, 2016

Thanks for your review Josh! It's great to hear Cowboy and our team worked hard to provide great service to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Misschristin7
5/03/2016

"Pick your car..PICK COWBOY....drive away new car...happy cus"

Never thought car buying could be this easy !!!! I found the car, called "Cowboy" the sales guy He made time for me on Saturday end of the month over the phone and made feel so comfortable with my decision It's Tuesday I'm driving my car home. Enough said!!! Buy a car with GMC Covert and buy it from the "Cowboy" If you want a quality car no hassle and easy on the time involved!!!!

Julie Broomhall

May 03, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear Cowboy made your car buying experience easy and comfortable. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Reviews of Mark Welch