Covert Buick GMC Austin

Cory Covert

June 26, 2017

"In and Out"

- Sean clark

This past Wednesday, I went to shop for a newer vehicle After being contacted by a Julie Broomhall about an offer. Anyway, the place was easy to find. I was offered coffee or water upon arrival. I met up with Victor Montes and I asked him for a vehicle pretty specific to my situation. Although he was assisting another customer, he was very attentive to me and let me know he'd be with me soon. Once we got the specifics, Julie had Victor pull out a car I recently viewed online and I was able to get it at a price range that worked for me! In the past, dealership experiences for me have lasted all day. I was in and out in about 4 hrs and was approved for the vehicle I wanted and picked it up the next day! Again, Victor had a customer when I came in to pick my vehicle up but Julie came to the rescue and found another employee put my plate on to expedite everything but Victor made sure to say bye. Your staff was pleaseant and the experience was excellent. Thank you again Victor for all your help in assisting me with the right vehicle!

Other Employees : Julie Broomhall

June 23, 2017

"Lexus RX350"

- Gman

Great experience with Covert GMC/Cadillac dealership on the purchase of my Lexus RX 350. Highly recommend this dealership and Victor who was my salesman. Made the long drive a worthwhile trip.

June 23, 2017

"Awesome job Victor"

- Jackie Keaton

I recently purchased a car through Victor Montes. From the time we emailed or texted to meeting in person, he went above and beyond. I was very impressed with him and staff at covert. This is my second vehicle purchased at covert and I will continue to come back. Very happy with my purchase and how I was treated. Thank you!

Other Employees : Julie Broomhall