Covert Buick GMC Austin

Ricardo Casas

Cory Covert, General Manager, Covert Buick GMC Austin

Cory Covert

May 17, 2017

"Victor back at it AGAIN!"

- Chris Rogers

I recently purchased a vehicle for my wife through Victor Montes. I was so impressed with him and Noemi Armenta, that I had to come back and trade in my car as well. Victor was able to find a truck I liked, and Mitch made it work within my budget. To top it off, the one we agreed on had all the bells and whistles I could imagine and it was still within budget. He was able to narrow down my options over email and text message so by the time I showed up to the dealership I knew exactly which truck I wanted. I took it for a test drive and the rest was history. I would like to acknowledge Noemi for all her hard work behind the scenes. She was able to negotiate a good rate and keep my monthly payments low. Thank you both so much!

Other Employees : Noemi Armenta

May 15, 2017

"Great experience"

- Paige B

I can not say enough good things about my experience at Covert Buick GMC. Victor Montes was cordial and very accommodating even though he was swamped and working with several customers at the same time. I got the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted. Everyone was so nice and professional! If you have high expectations for a pleasant car buying experience, I highly recommend this dealership.

Other Employees : Ray Frazier

May 15, 2017

"Victor Makes it Happen"

- Chris Rogers

My wife and I came in to trade in her 2 door coup for a 4 door crossover since she is due to give birth in September. We needed a family friendly car. Victor is bilingual with Spanish, so he and my wife were able to communicate exactly what she was looking for. He was able to narrow down our needs and find a vehicle that also met our budget. Even with the negative equity in her trade in lumped into the new car price, Victor was still able to provide a monthly payment we could afford for the GMC Terrain. He was very attentive, answering all phone calls, texts, or emails within 10 minutes. He was even able to present us with different color options on our limited budget. I greatly appreciate all his effort and would recommend him to anyone looking to get a new vehicle.

New 2016 GMC Canyon, $40990