Covert Buick GMC Austin

11750 Research Blvd # D,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Dyess123$
8/15/2016

"Easy transaction and red carpet service "

I had a great experience working with Jordan Casas and Paul Sicotte purchasing my 16 year old sons first car. Jordan and Paul stayed by my side 90 % of the short time that we had from the test drive to the numbers. I give both Paul and Jordan 5 stars for great customer service. I will be back again to purchase my Denali. I have purchased 8 cars from this dealership. I come back for a reason. :)

August 17, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so happy that Jordan and Paul were able to help with your son's first car purchase! Our team is proud of our helpful, friendly service. We appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

Kat
8/15/2016

"Great customer service!"

I am amazed at the service of Johnny Baker and the team! I love my new car and Johnny was determined to find me the perfect fit! I will absolutely return in a few years to trade up!

Johnny Baker

August 17, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're delighted to hear that Johnny and our team were able to provide you with the great service you deserve. Congratulations on your new car, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Ktxixgsr
8/11/2016

"Beyond amazing "

Our salesman Paul was great. He was very straightforward with us throughout the entire buying process. I believe our finances representative was named Eric and he was also great to work with. The price of the vehicle was better than any other dealer that we researched. Will definitely do business with them again for any of our gm product needs.

Eric ( finance rep in far left office)

August 12, 2016

Hello, Thanks for the great review! We're glad that you had such a good experience with our team and were pleased with our low prices. We look forward to seeing you again.

dcarlos88
7/13/2016

"The salesperson was very knowledgeable with all the cars..."

The salesperson was very knowledgeable with all the cars he showed me that day. He was very detailed in explaing to me the differnt options each vehicle. He talked about the advantages and disadvantages. My Finance Manager, Jerry Duran also explained the different financial options for about three vehicles and help me decide what was my best choice. Your other saleman and ladies at the dealership were all very friendly. They offered me water and fruit. This is the first dealership where I see them offering fruit which by the way was very good. This vehicle was a surprise to my wife and she loved it at first sight. She couldn't believe her eyes when I ran the doorbell and gave her a dozen of roses along with the keys of her new car. Cover dealership is a Great place to buy a vehicle and I will always recommend it to all my friends and co-workers. Thank You Very Much Covert Ricardo

Bill Ferguson

July 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience with Jerry. He is a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your wife fell in love with the car. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Bankhead
7/08/2016

"Covert Buick to the rescue"

Driving thru Austin, TX. on our way home to Rogersville, AL, our A/C went out. We called other shops and dealers and were told they could service our Tahoe in a week or more. When we called Covert, the service dept. told us to come on in. The service dept. was very busy, i had my doubts, they took our Tahoe back came back and explained our problem and went to work. Shortly after closing time our Tahoe was cooling and we were on our way.

Jeremy

July 09, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear that we were able to help with the A/C in your Tahoe. We're proud of our fast and efficient service. Please let us know if we can be of help in the future, thanks for your business!

Hopie
7/07/2016

"honest reliable efficient fast"

Justin Sullins found the exact car I needed before I even went to the lot. I bought the car. He's efficient and honest. Would recommend Justin Sullins.

Justin Sullins

July 07, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We are pleased to know that Justin was able to help find you the exact car that you were looking for. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Phia123
7/05/2016

"Awesome "

Thanks to Mark Welch "Cowboy" Me and my Family are Riding in style ! We were approved and DROVE OFF THE LOT THE SAME DAY! Thanks

Julie in Financing

July 06, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're glad that Mark was able to 'lasso' you a great vehicle for your family! We're always glad to make your experience hassle-free. Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again!

lgray
6/26/2016

"Awesome Dealership with great customer service"

Happy with the help I received from Mark Welch ("Cowboy") who helped me find the truck I wanted and took the time to explain all of the features and was very knowledgable about all of the vehicles. You can tell he likes what he does. Super nice and helpful.

June 28, 2016

Good Afternoon, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. Knowledgeable staff is something that we are always trying to cultivate. We're happy to hear that Mark was able to help you find a truck and inform you on all of the features. We'll let Mark know how much you appreciated his customer service. Congratulations on your new truck! We hope to see you again in the future.

Brian Talley
6/21/2016

"Best in Austin"

I met the Coverts through an old friend. I needed a new Denali and wanted to sell my 2011 Denali without much hassle but wanted a fair price. I had never purchased a new car - always buying used to keep down the cost. But to my surprise the Coverts gave me an amazing deal on my trade-in and on my new 2016 4x4 Denali. They even went out of their way to help me get rid of another vehicle to make the sale work. Everyone was attentive and friendly and worked hard to ensure my complete customer satisfaction. I think the real difference maker with the dealership is that the owner really cares and is on-site watching over the staff in a friendly family oriented way. Cory Covert and Josh Lester were both amazing. Justin Sullins was the best with such a wonderful personality and demeanor. I definitely recommend Covert Buick GMC Austin for your next automobile purchase. And don't hesitate to compare your options between new and used - you may be surprised that buying new with or without a trade-in could look better on paper than you think. And you get to leave with a never used automobile!

June 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words Brian. We work to have that "family" feel here, and it's comments and experiences like this that make it all worth it! Enjoy the new Denali, and we hope to see you again when you next need us.

JONATHAN FINCH WILSON
6/20/2016

"2016 GMC Acadia"

My wife and i did a great deal of research and finally decided on an Acadia. After searching online, i found Covert had the best prices i could find anywhere in the country. Fortunately for me they're right down the road. I arrived at the dealership and literally almost ran into our salesman, Mark Welch, as i was turning a corner. He immediately met me with a smile and i could tell he had a winning personality. After looking around a bit i decided to seek him out. Mark was busy making copies and i asked him if he wanted to sell me a car. Long story short, he said he would and Mark was excellent in every way. He was genuinely likable, thorough, and knew his product. My wife and i are completely satisfied with our buying experience and would gladly buy another vehicle from Covert in the future. -JW

June 20, 2016

Sounds like it was meant to be! Thank you for posting your review about your experience working with Mark. We are happy to see that you are pleased with his excellent customer service! We are thankful for your review and for your business as well. Congratulations on your new Acadia!

Reviews of Ricardo Casas