Covert Buick GMC Austin

Ricardo Casas

February 23, 2017

"The best"

- Esty95

My name is Esteban Landeros I came to Covert Buick GMC. Today was a great experience I met with Victor Montes. He not only made myself happy but my family he was very polite. I recommend future customers to come and see him.

February 22, 2017

"Mostly good"

- R. Simpson

Would be careful to check Paperwork thoroughly before purchase. Also, had a rookie Salesperson helping who disappeared on us. Our salesperson Victor was very good, so we ended up finishing the purchase.

February 18, 2017

"Excellent & easy experience "

- murland

The salesperson I worked with Jordan Casas, made the entire transaction extremely easy and pain free. We drove in from Houston and called her when we were on the way. She had the vehicle ready for us upon our arrival. She was very pleasant, fast and easy to work with. I would hands down recommend Jordan to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

New 2017 GMC Terrain, $36515