Covert Buick GMC Austin

Paul Sicotte

Jordan  Casas, Sales Consultant, Covert Buick GMC Austin

Jordan Casas

December 06, 2016

"Jordan made receiving my "dream car" possible!"

- April&Kevin

We had been into Covert with not much help or any follow up really. I was determined that this was the car I wanted and was not going to settle. Jordan called my husband several times with the final deal as we were looking elsewhere. We literally walked away from a deal we were in to get to Covert and deal with Jordan. She greeted us and made the entire experience well worth it. We live in El Paso and are so pleased we made our purchase in Austin. Thank you for the wonderful welcome and the help you offered us from call one!.

December 02, 2016

"Easy does it!"

- tx001015

Justin made buying a pre owned certified GMC Arcadia so easy. From the second he introduced himself he made my wife and I feel very Welcomed and comfortable. He took the time to explain the features of the vehicle and once we test drove we knew that we had to have it. Everyone we meet was very nice, professional, and caring. I would highly recommend every one that is the market for a vehicle shop here 1st you will not be let down!!!!!

November 26, 2016

"Tough to trust but pleased in the end"

- chris

Jordan and the Covert team kept a comfortable atmosphere to make a purchase of my truck. There was always a quick reply to any question brought forward.

New 2017 GMC Terrain, $36515