Covert Buick GMC Austin

Jordan Casas

Paul Sicotte, Sales Consultant, Covert Buick GMC Austin

Paul Sicotte

January 20, 2017

"Easy No Pressure Sales Experience"

- Kathleen.Perry

Jordan Casas is your dream sales person. No pressure, very helpful and knowledgeable about her products. I had a thoroughly enjoyable, first time car buying experience! Thanks Jordan!

January 19, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

- Kourtney

Wow! I've had some not so pleasant car buying experiences in the past, and was a little nervous this time around, however Jordan Casas made the entire process simple and stress free! She listened to exactly what I needed and wanted and did not try to make me do/get anything I did not feel comfortable with getting. She helped me find my dream car, a red Buick Encore. I love everything about my new car and the experience I had!

January 17, 2017

"Completely Satisfied "

- ArmyChief

I am completely satisfied with Covert GMC and the new vehicle purchase I experienced with Jordan. Jordan attended to my every need and worked diligently to provide me with the vehicle of my dreams. She kept in constant communication with me every step of the way and ensured that my experience with her and the dealership were pleasant and stress free. She remained patient and helpful throughout the process and I felt she went out of her way to ensure I was content. I would certainly recommend Jordan and Covert GMC to family and friends and look forward to returning for future purchases and service.

New 2017 GMC Terrain, $36515