Covert Buick GMC Austin

11750 Research Blvd # D,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Nero Tenebre
7/28/2015

"Easy breezy experience"

Cathy Townsend and the people at this dealership were all very nice to deal with. We shopped around a bit and found some dealers pushy or unresponsive or unpleasant at times so we were pleased to find the car we wanted at Covert.

CRAZY FOR CATHY.com
7/28/2015

"CATHY TOWNSEND IS GREAT !!!"

Just bought my 2009 CHEVY 2500 pick up couldn't ask for a better experience LOVE THE TRUCK LOVE THE SALESPERSON!!! Best I ever met.

Johnson99
7/18/2015

"Great Selection of Trucks"

Purchased a new GMC Sierra for work and they had a great selection of trucks. The salesmen did a great job and found a truck in the color, and having all the features I wanted.

Mark Cavanaugh

One Happy Customer
7/10/2015

"Best People Around"

I found the car that I wanted online as I do not like to deal with a pushy sales person. I contacted the dealership to confirm the unit was still there and it was. I then received an email from Mark Welch aka "Cowboy" as there are a few Marks there. Mark called me which I missed his call so he texted me as well. When I got to the dealership at about almost 7pm I was lead to where "Cowboy" sits. VERY NICE!!!! Immediately we went and test drove the car that I was interested in and we talked. Once we got back to the dealership I told him that this was the car that I wanted and we started the paperwork. He was very knowledgeable and NEVER once did I feel that I was dealing with a sales person just trying to make commission. "Cowboy" made the experience truly one of the best experiences for me in regards to buying a vehicle. Shortly after 8pm, I was lead to the sitting area so that finance could put everything together. This is when I met with Jennifer. She was great in getting the numbers where I was comfortable and was able to work her MAGIC. Once in her office, everything went smooth and quickly. She explained everything so that it was clear and understandable. These 2 together are awesome and I would recommend anyone to both of them.

richard
7/05/2015

"2015 Fourth of July Celebration"

Mark Welch met my husband and myself at the front door of Covert with a smile and a handshake. Very nice first impression! Mr Welch made a significant effort answering all of our many questions, even staying with us hours after the dealership was scheduled to close. Early the next day he sent further pertinent information via email that could help us make an informed decision. Because of his exceptional service , knowledge and attention to detail, we returned the following day entertaining the idea of possibly purchasing the vehicle we were considering. His depth of knowledge and assistance during a test drive of the vehicle firmed up our decision to buy a vehicle through the Covert Dealership. Everyone at Covert to included the finance manage Jennifer, made purchasing a vehicle a pleasure. Often a car buying transaction can be a stressful, unpleasant experience, Mark Welch and his teammates made it the exact opposite.

Finance - Jennifer

Cyndi55
6/30/2015

"Very professional"

My sales person Cathy Townsend is awesome, she did everything to my benefit not hers. Would recommend her and this dealership to everyone I know.

far6095
6/30/2015

"Best car buying experience I've had"

After taking a look at several used cars Covert had, it came down to a certified pre-owned Acadia Denali and a brand new Acadia SLT. Mark "Cowboy" Welch was the sales professional who helped me. He was extremely patient and truly cared that I was making the right choice between the two vehicles. He took three hours with me to fully go through each model and point out the features (not counting the time we took test driving other makes). There was no pushy car salesman persona whatsoever. Mark's patience and enthusiasm for his customers really made this the best car buying experience I've ever had. I went with the certified pre-owned, which had a chip in the windshield. I made sure to negotiate getting it repaired as part of the deal. Covert's repair guy took a look (after the sale) and determined it wasn't repairable. Covert put a brand new windshield in for me! I highly recommend Mark and Covert for your next car buy!

Drew Barker

lisam
6/28/2015

"Great Customer Service Experience"

I bought a pre-owned Toyota Tacoma from Covert, my sales associate was Mark Welch aka Cowboy. Cowboy's enthusiasm for the job makes car buying a more enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend Covert and the wonderful sales people who work there for your next automobile purchase.

Avalanche1
6/24/2015

"Awesome"

Mark was the sales person that helped us. Greeted us as soon as we exited our vehicle. I had seen a couple of vehicles on coverts buicks web site and had told mark which ones I was interested in looking at. We located vehicles did a test drive and then I purchased the avalanche. Mr. Barker did the finance and very helpful.

yukinbob2000
6/19/2015

"2015 Yukon Denali Purchase"

I bought my vehicle through Internet sales. Penny Lewis contacted me immediately after my internet query. She questioned me on options I wanted and details for my trade In. When we arrived at the dealer she had a vehicle pulled upfront meeting my preferences. She was very knowledgeable about all of the features of the vehicle and answered all of my questions. Penny and her associates made the entire purchase process pleasant and I like I got a fair trade in and purchase price. Penny did an outstanding job helping us set up and personalize settings for the new vehicle and made sure we got all of our possessions from the old vehicle. Post purchase support has continued to friendly and timely.

Reviews of Mark Welch