Covert Buick GMC Austin

Covert Buick GMC Austin

Call
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

"Great Internet Service"

Bought truck from out of town, received great responsive service throughout the entire process. They handled all documentation and worked with me to ensure that all my questions were answered. Great communication, service and price, would highly recommend to anyone.

Ethan Manning

"Great Customer Service / Very happy with new Cadillac! "

Covert Cadillac was a nice experience on all levels! From the very beginning I recieved a promt email response from Cathy, No pressure once I got there. I was able to lesiurly look at the cars I was interested in (often looking at the same couple 3 or 4 times). I felt the whole transaction was straightforward and enjoyable from beginning to end. I felt like they gave me a good deal and a good amount for my trade in so that's always nice. I appreciate the wide selection and especially being certified pre-owned selections that were from former leases rather than fleet (like CarMax tends to have an overwhelming amount of). I'm really loving my 2012 Cadillac SRX! It's a big step up from my last few cars so I'm in heaven! Haven't looked back since! Thanks Cathy and the Covert team.

"Covert GMC Buick Team The Best - New Loyal Customer"

I had the privilege of working with Chris Carrillo. I love the no hassle approach to car buying that was offered. He went above and beyond finding the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted. I never had an experience like this with any other dealership. Chris Carrillo was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was buying, even from 700 miles away, I felt like I knew exactly all the in's and out's of the vehicle. The website was easy to navigate. I will recommend this dealership to anybody buying a new vehicle and I would also like to recommend my sales person Chris Carrillo who provided the best car buying experince I have ever had. Thank you Chris and The Covert Buick GMC Team.

"Great experience at Covert GMC"

I had the privilege of working with Dana Parker. He diligently searched and found the exact vehicle we were looking for. The vehicle was offered at a great price, and with no pressure sales, and the time he took explaining all the features of the vehicle, it turned out to be a fun day for my wife and I. I would recommend Covert and Mr Parker wholeheartedly! And the GMC we bought is awesome!

"New Loyal Covert Buick Customer"

I was really impressed with my new Sales and Service experience at Covert Buick. The Buick and Covert websites were easy to navigate. Josh Lester followed up with my internet inquiry immediately, and worked with me at the dealership on pricing. Kyle Spencer was very helpful in educating me on my new Buick Encore (which I love), walking me through the buyer experience and introducing me to Dealer Services. Clay Thomas made the financing approval process quick and easy. I'm turning over all of my Buick Service to Covert (and I don't even live in Austin!) Thanks, Mike

Kyle Spencer, Clay Thomas

"Superb car-buying experience at Covert Buick GMC Austin"

Ricardo Casas is honest, fun, and a pleasure to work with. He is energetic, has in-depth product knowledge, and offers a superb car-buying experience. Julie and Ricardo both provide an exceptional level of customer service and I highly recommend working with Ricardo and Covert Buick GMC of Austin.

Julie Broomhall

"Go To Covert! Cathy will get it done!!"

Cathy Townsend and Julie Broomhall both provided exceptional service during my purchase. After my purchase, I had an additional need. Brad was right there to happily assist. My experience was the best. I had gotten the runaround and had been lied to at two other dealerships before going to Covert. I wish I would have come here first. I could spent so much time at those other dealerships only to have been frustrated, betrayed and angry. Thanks to Julie and Cathy at Covrt, the deal was done and I had my new car within hours. I can't say enough great things about them! I HIGHLY recommend them.

"My beautiful Buick"

Thank you so much Cathy and everyone at this dealership! I am so excited to be in my new 2013 Buick verano! It's everything I was looking for in a car and i couldn't be happier with the price also! Cathy was so helpful every step of the way! Thank you again! This place and customer service is great !

"Dear Cathy Townsend "

I had a very fun time picking out the perfect car for me. Cathy made it so easy and fun!. I'm IN LOVE with my 2013 Chevy Cruz!! THIS is the place to go if looking for the right car, you will get the moneys worth and I highly recommend going here. you will not regret it.

"Cathy Townsend"

I LOVE MY CAR!! Thank you Cathy for picking the right car/price for me!! I highly recommend going to this car dealership to look for that perfect car!! The salesman's are soooo friendly and so kind they make you feel welcomed as soon as you step through the door! Thank you guys, and thank you Cathy Townsend!!!

Reviews of Cathy Townsend