Covert Buick GMC Austin

11750 Research Blvd # D,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Black Widow
4/21/2015

"Awesome experience"

Josh Lester was great! I arrived doubting the possibility of owning one of these vehicles. I thought I would be leaving the dealership with my old car but ended being the proud owner of a NEW GMC Sierra. Josh went out of his way to facilitate the buying process. In my opinion Josh is an extremely valued salesman of the Covert team. I am very thankful for everything he did. His customer service and professionalism were outstanding during and after the sale.

Lexus/Kia owner
4/09/2015

"I Highly Recommend Covert!"

Wayne and Jamie went so far above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction with my trade-in/purchase. I am so appreciative of their honesty and integrity. They are truly the best and such good, quality people. I looked at many other vehicles at several other dealerships, but the price, customer service, and quality I found at Covert could not be matched. Thank you!

Wayne Wallace

TXstorm
3/31/2015

"Professional and fair... love this dealership!"

My husband and I were in the market for a midsize truck... we were looking at the GMC Canyon and the Chevy Colorado. I do most of my deals online and on the phone so it is no hassle when I get there. The Chevy dealers were not really willing to work on the price of the Colorado... they told me that the trucks were selling before they hit the lot, so they were unwilling to even talk about price. I called Covert GMC in Austin, and they handed me over to salesman Ricardo Casas. He was wonderful, really easy to work with and FUN (I can honestly say that I have NEVER had FUN a a car dealership!). We worked on the price of the truck I wanted, and reached a happy middle ground. I LOVE my new Canyon... it is the perfect size... the mileage is terrific and I got a great price! It was such a great price that I bought an SUV a week later from them! I will be back! Thanks Ricardo, Cory and Jamie!

Kari
3/25/2015

"Excellent customer service"

From the moment my telephone call was answered until I purchased my vehicle from Ricardo Casas I was treated as one of the family. My past experience had made me put off buying a vehicle for many years past the time I needed to but I will look forward to dealing with Ricardo again in the future. He was extremely proficient, listened attentively and valued my time. He was a pleasure to work with.

Julie - Financial department

Evelyn
2/24/2015

"Fantastic biz through net."

I'm a international student and living in CA. I would like to buy a car from website because there's no car what I want. I found a car from website and contact to sales guy by email and phone. I had not seen a car before taking over through trucking transfort from TX to CA. But there's no problem during checking status of car. I strongly recommand Covert GMC and Mr.Ricardo to you.

pigme1
2/02/2015

"Dodge Challenger"

I purchased a used Challenger from Covert. I worked with Cathy Townsend. All of my expectations were met: Professionalism, expedient, no stress. It took longer to get insurance on the vehicle than it did to test drive and purchase! I did much of the legwork via e-mail, which was another bonus. I highly recommend Covert! PM

KAT
2/02/2015

"Sooooo Easy- Piece of Cake"

Cathy Townsend and JT Carter made the car buying/delivery process a piece of cake It was the exact vehicle I wanted and everything was finalized over the phone. Everything smooth as glass. After purchasing approximately 15 cars in my lifetime I can honestly state:" This was the easiest and most satisfying of all my automobile purchasing transactions," The 2015 Buick Enclave is an amazing vehicle and really enjoyable to drive .Quality of vehicle and design features equal and would probably surpass all other SUV vehicles offered in USA.. Would certainly recommend both Cathy and the dealership to any prospective car buyers. KAT Garden Ridge, TX

JT Carter

JP
1/27/2015

"Great experience! "

Car salemen Ricardo Casas was very helpful! Responded to emails quickly and was able to find the best vehicle that fit my budget! Overall great experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone trying to buy a vehicle.

Mitchell Beaty

Mo
1/17/2015

"On top of Everything"

Excellent attention to detail and a genuine understanding of what I was looking for/needed. Save yourself the time and aggravation and see Ricardo first.

David Alpher
12/10/2014

"Great new car buying experience"

We were greeted at the door and everything there after was great. Art, our salesman, was very interested in getting the car we wanted at the price we wanted to pay.

Art Barnes