Covert Buick GMC Austin

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Covert Buick GMC Austin

Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Evelyn
2/24/2015

"Fantastic biz through net."

I'm a international student and living in CA. I would like to buy a car from website because there's no car what I want. I found a car from website and contact to sales guy by email and phone. I had not seen a car before taking over through trucking transfort from TX to CA. But there's no problem during checking status of car. I strongly recommand Covert GMC and Mr.Ricardo to you.

pigme1
2/02/2015

"Dodge Challenger"

I purchased a used Challenger from Covert. I worked with Cathy Townsend. All of my expectations were met: Professionalism, expedient, no stress. It took longer to get insurance on the vehicle than it did to test drive and purchase! I did much of the legwork via e-mail, which was another bonus. I highly recommend Covert! PM

KAT
2/02/2015

"Sooooo Easy- Piece of Cake"

Cathy Townsend and JT Carter made the car buying/delivery process a piece of cake It was the exact vehicle I wanted and everything was finalized over the phone. Everything smooth as glass. After purchasing approximately 15 cars in my lifetime I can honestly state:" This was the easiest and most satisfying of all my automobile purchasing transactions," The 2015 Buick Enclave is an amazing vehicle and really enjoyable to drive .Quality of vehicle and design features equal and would probably surpass all other SUV vehicles offered in USA.. Would certainly recommend both Cathy and the dealership to any prospective car buyers. KAT Garden Ridge, TX

JT Carter

JP
1/27/2015

"Great experience! "

Car salemen Ricardo Casas was very helpful! Responded to emails quickly and was able to find the best vehicle that fit my budget! Overall great experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone trying to buy a vehicle.

Mitchell Beaty

Mo
1/17/2015

"On top of Everything"

Excellent attention to detail and a genuine understanding of what I was looking for/needed. Save yourself the time and aggravation and see Ricardo first.

David Alpher
12/10/2014

"Great new car buying experience"

We were greeted at the door and everything there after was great. Art, our salesman, was very interested in getting the car we wanted at the price we wanted to pay.

Art Barnes

michael.williams.52035
11/07/2014

"wonderful"

Great experience. Everyone was extremely helpful. I would recommend them to anyone, in any financial status. This has been the best experience we have had!

saulm2
10/20/2014

"Great Internet Service"

Bought truck from out of town, received great responsive service throughout the entire process. They handled all documentation and worked with me to ensure that all my questions were answered. Great communication, service and price, would highly recommend to anyone.

Ethan Manning

gwenjenn
10/02/2014

"Great Customer Service / Very happy with new Cadillac! "

Covert Cadillac was a nice experience on all levels! From the very beginning I recieved a promt email response from Cathy, No pressure once I got there. I was able to lesiurly look at the cars I was interested in (often looking at the same couple 3 or 4 times). I felt the whole transaction was straightforward and enjoyable from beginning to end. I felt like they gave me a good deal and a good amount for my trade in so that's always nice. I appreciate the wide selection and especially being certified pre-owned selections that were from former leases rather than fleet (like CarMax tends to have an overwhelming amount of). I'm really loving my 2012 Cadillac SRX! It's a big step up from my last few cars so I'm in heaven! Haven't looked back since! Thanks Cathy and the Covert team.

leo3306
9/11/2014

"Covert GMC Buick Team The Best - New Loyal Customer"

I had the privilege of working with Chris Carrillo. I love the no hassle approach to car buying that was offered. He went above and beyond finding the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted. I never had an experience like this with any other dealership. Chris Carrillo was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was buying, even from 700 miles away, I felt like I knew exactly all the in's and out's of the vehicle. The website was easy to navigate. I will recommend this dealership to anybody buying a new vehicle and I would also like to recommend my sales person Chris Carrillo who provided the best car buying experince I have ever had. Thank you Chris and The Covert Buick GMC Team.

Reviews of Ricardo Casas