Covert Buick GMC Austin

11750 Research Blvd # D,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

JRo6786
4/30/2016

"Great overall experience "

I made a trip in from San Antonio and it was well worth it. I purchased a pre-owned 2015 Chevy Tahoe from Spencer and couldn't be happier.

Spencer

Darcy
4/30/2016

"Spencer was awesome!"

I am researching cars at the moment for a future purchase. I stopped by and was greeted by the sales guy Spencer. He was very informative, knowledgable and courteous. I am not ready to buy just yet but will definitely make sure he is there to help me when I return. Thanks again Spencer! You were extremely helpful!

Spencer

JRo6786
4/29/2016

"Great customer service!"

I recently leased a 2016 Acadia and it was a great overall experience. My salesperson, Spencer, was friendly, polite, and never pushy. This was my first time leasing a vehicle and he made me feel comfortable with the process. All of my questions were answered and I am happy with my new Acadia!

Spencer Casterline

Dobbydog95
4/27/2016

"Unbelievable Service"

Great experience, no Hassles. Didn't have to talk to 6 people to get a fair price and a fair price for my trade. Will be back!! And so will my friends

April 27, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience! Thank you. We're glad to hear you got a fair price for your trade in. We look forward to seeing you again.

Hunter09
4/26/2016

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPERIOR STAFF"

Recently bought my wife a 2016 Yukon and enjoyed the "car buying experience" with the salesman so much, 1 week later I purchased my 2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain. Car buying shouldn't have to be a headache and with Covert it was a breeze; no hassle. Simple and painless. I definitely recommend Covert for your future vehicle purchase. Ricardo Casas (salesman) was very professional and always returned my calls and emails promptly.He even took the time to give me a tour of the service department.

Mitch

April 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so glad to hear you had easy purchasing experiences with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

katyjanysek
4/22/2016

"BEST BUYING EXPIRENCE EVER WITH RICARDO"

So this was the very first time I bought a vehicle by myself and I can't believe how amazing the experience was over all from working with Ricardo, Bonnie and Josh!

Ricardo, Bonnie, Josh

April 26, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear our team made your first car buying experience a great one. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

joedotson
4/22/2016

"Great Deal"

My brother has purchased several vehicles from Cover and recommended the dealership to me. Paul and Cory took great care of me and gave me a great deal. I will come back for my next one and highly recommend this place. The process was smooth and they made me feel at home from the start to finish.

April 24, 2016

Thank you for your review Joe! We're glad to hear Paul and Cory took great care of you. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Randiha
4/19/2016

"New Car Buying Experince - Excellent!"

Ricardo Casas made my very first new vehicle purchase very easy! They brought the car to me to test drive as well as sign all the paperwork. When I went to pickup the truck all of the paperwork was already completed and I was in and out very quickly! I would highly recommend buying from Ricardo if anyone is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

April 19, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're excited to hear Ricardo made your first purchasing experience easy for you. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you in the future.

Janysekb
4/15/2016

"1st vehicle purchase made easy"

Ricardo Casas made my first vehicle purchase a breeze! I got a 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 in the body color, options and extras that I was looking for! I didn't think the deal would be that easy and painless but Ricardo proved me wrong! It was a great deal! Go see him at Covert Buick GMC on Research Blvd at Duval, you wont regret it!

April 15, 2016

Congrats on your new 2016 GMC Sierra 1500! It is a pleasure to hear Ricardo provided you with an excellent car buying experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Roquemar28
4/14/2016

"Easy and efficient "

Ricardo Casas was great with his attitude and knowledge, will recommend to my family and friends. Hopefully the service and parts department will be smooth as the sales process.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for the review and recommendation! We are very happy to hear Ricardo provided you with an excellent experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Ricardo Casas