Covert Buick GMC Austin

Used Car Manager
Ricardo Casas, Sales Consultant, Covert Buick GMC Austin

Ricardo Casas

April 18, 2017

"Easiest Care Deal I Have Ever Done"

- Matthew

Jamie Morris is a pleasure to work with and made the process so easy. I had been shopping around for quite a while for a new vehicle and I saw that Covert had what I was looking for. I reached out to Jamie to see what they could do to get the deal done. Jamie did an incredible job answering all of my questions, getting me the best deal I had been presented and getting it all wrapped out without all of the back and forth and waiting around. We were so happy with the one truck we bought I end up buying two more vehicles that day from him. I will go no where else and deal with no one else going forward. Thank you Jamie for all of your help, you made car buying a pleasurable experience again and I no longer dread it. If you are in the market for a car spend some time with Jamie, you won't work with anyone else from that point on, I won't.

April 01, 2017

"2017 Buick Enclave purchase"

- Brian & Anita

Jordan Casas was a great person to deal with. She was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. I would definitely come back to Covert Buick to buy another new car from her. You could tell she loves her job and does whatever she can to make the customer feel comfortable and important! She never was pushy and did everything she could to get us the best deal possible. She is a perfect example of what a car salesperson should be! I will be more than happy to refer friends and/or family to her.

April 01, 2017

"Easy Breezy"

- Melissa B

Jordan Casas was the perfect sales consultant. She was helpful, friendly and got us the best deal. This is our 3rd car from Covert Buick and we always walk away feeling great about the service and our purchase.

New 2016 GMC Canyon, $46290