Covert Buick GMC Austin

11750 Research Blvd # D,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Caldra
8/26/2015

"First Rate Dealership"

I went into the dealership ready to buy as long as my monthly price point could be reached. I test drove three trucks, made the hard decision, and walked out with a brand new Yukon Denali. My sales rep was courteous, attentive, and answered all my questions. The other staff I met while I was there for 4 hours, made me fell like friendship was the norm with this dealership.

Justin and Sherry

J. S. Pedigo
8/18/2015

"As perfect as a dealership can be"

While I didn't enjoy receiving 1/5th of the value of my previous car upon trade in, Cathy sufficiently compensated the loss by setting me up with a gently used car I like at a super low price. I was also pleased with the financing provided. And, because I purchased a Cadillac I'm able to take advantage of a very reasonable extended warranty and a convincing service program. Keep the good work!!

Mandi LeNoir
8/12/2015

"Purchased 2011 Cadillac Escalade "

Once Covert got the car I was looking for..we got the deal done in one day, over the phone & delivered to My front door, same day 2 1/2hrs away.. Pain free...Superb Customer Service...made it so convenient for me the customer...I will definitely recommend them & use them again myself for future purchases

KCoonrod
8/11/2015

"Very professional"

Jen knows her job well, and takes good care of her customers. She made me feel comfortable, because she is friendly and talking with her is easy.

Jennifer Schull

Marvin512
8/05/2015

"Worst service I've ever had!"

Third time in 4 weeks we've been here, and no problems have been resolved. What's the point of a warranty, if you're not gonna honor it?!? You can bet we will never purchase anything here again. Even when we purchased our Sierra we were treated poorly. The manager in the sales department went so far as to upmark and remove the complimentary window tint because he was "upset" about us not signing the paperwork at 10pm to finalize the deal. I've never felt so outraged about the lack of quality in service in my life. The higher in the chain of command, the less respectful they ar . If you want to fix something, then I guess you're just out of luck with covert. I've never been treated differently just because I didn't have a suit on, until I met these people.

Do not remember

Susan
8/04/2015

"great experience"

If you visit Covert GMC be sure to ask for Mark Welch. Best experience we have ever had! Bought two vehicles and it was painless! BE SURE TO ASK FOR MARK WELCH!!!

DeWine
7/31/2015

"Great selection of used cars"

We had a great salesman in "Cowboy" Mark Welch, who asked us some great questions on what we wanted and our budget, then steered us out to the lot to look over quite a few options. We limited him in that we didn't want black interior or exterior (why do people in TX like black with our heat?!). Within less than an hour we found an ideal car for us. The paperwork took some time, but the offices were nice and cool and the people all friendly and helpful.

Tom Eggers

Nero Tenebre
7/28/2015

"Easy breezy experience"

Cathy Townsend and the people at this dealership were all very nice to deal with. We shopped around a bit and found some dealers pushy or unresponsive or unpleasant at times so we were pleased to find the car we wanted at Covert.

CRAZY FOR CATHY.com
7/28/2015

"CATHY TOWNSEND IS GREAT !!!"

Just bought my 2009 CHEVY 2500 pick up couldn't ask for a better experience LOVE THE TRUCK LOVE THE SALESPERSON!!! Best I ever met.

CaddyGirlinaCaddyWorld
7/21/2015

"What an experience. "

I really enjoyed my experience! I really appreciate the amazing service that was provided by Mark Cavanaugh. He is a great salesman! He really know's the bells and whistles of the cars! Special thanks to the entire team that helped me throughout this sale! Mark Cavanaugh, JT Carter, Jennifer Schull

Mark Cavanaugh