Covert Buick GMC Austin

11750 Research Blvd # D,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

richard
7/05/2015

"2015 Fourth of July Celebration"

Mark Welch met my husband and myself at the front door of Covert with a smile and a handshake. Very nice first impression! Mr Welch made a significant effort answering all of our many questions, even staying with us hours after the dealership was scheduled to close. Early the next day he sent further pertinent information via email that could help us make an informed decision. Because of his exceptional service , knowledge and attention to detail, we returned the following day entertaining the idea of possibly purchasing the vehicle we were considering. His depth of knowledge and assistance during a test drive of the vehicle firmed up our decision to buy a vehicle through the Covert Dealership. Everyone at Covert to included the finance manage Jennifer, made purchasing a vehicle a pleasure. Often a car buying transaction can be a stressful, unpleasant experience, Mark Welch and his teammates made it the exact opposite.

Finance - Jennifer

Cyndi55
6/30/2015

"Very professional"

My sales person Cathy Townsend is awesome, she did everything to my benefit not hers. Would recommend her and this dealership to everyone I know.

far6095
6/30/2015

"Best car buying experience I've had"

After taking a look at several used cars Covert had, it came down to a certified pre-owned Acadia Denali and a brand new Acadia SLT. Mark "Cowboy" Welch was the sales professional who helped me. He was extremely patient and truly cared that I was making the right choice between the two vehicles. He took three hours with me to fully go through each model and point out the features (not counting the time we took test driving other makes). There was no pushy car salesman persona whatsoever. Mark's patience and enthusiasm for his customers really made this the best car buying experience I've ever had. I went with the certified pre-owned, which had a chip in the windshield. I made sure to negotiate getting it repaired as part of the deal. Covert's repair guy took a look (after the sale) and determined it wasn't repairable. Covert put a brand new windshield in for me! I highly recommend Mark and Covert for your next car buy!

Drew Barker

lisam
6/28/2015

"Great Customer Service Experience"

I bought a pre-owned Toyota Tacoma from Covert, my sales associate was Mark Welch aka Cowboy. Cowboy's enthusiasm for the job makes car buying a more enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend Covert and the wonderful sales people who work there for your next automobile purchase.

Avalanche1
6/24/2015

"Awesome"

Mark was the sales person that helped us. Greeted us as soon as we exited our vehicle. I had seen a couple of vehicles on coverts buicks web site and had told mark which ones I was interested in looking at. We located vehicles did a test drive and then I purchased the avalanche. Mr. Barker did the finance and very helpful.

yukinbob2000
6/19/2015

"2015 Yukon Denali Purchase"

I bought my vehicle through Internet sales. Penny Lewis contacted me immediately after my internet query. She questioned me on options I wanted and details for my trade In. When we arrived at the dealer she had a vehicle pulled upfront meeting my preferences. She was very knowledgeable about all of the features of the vehicle and answered all of my questions. Penny and her associates made the entire purchase process pleasant and I like I got a fair trade in and purchase price. Penny did an outstanding job helping us set up and personalize settings for the new vehicle and made sure we got all of our possessions from the old vehicle. Post purchase support has continued to friendly and timely.

BT
6/10/2015

"Great Experience with the buying experience at Covert Buick "

A very no games, transparent dealership that really worked with me to get me into the car I really wanted. I've bought many cars in my time but have never had such a pleasant and easy time. Mark Welch "Cowboy" was a pleasure to work with and made sure I left a happy customer. Really recommend the team at Covert!

Mark Welch

Citymom 060
6/08/2015

"See Cathy Townsend for your next car!"

In February, I "attempted" to downsize from an SUV to a very small Italian car. It became immediately obvious that I had made a horrible mistake. I was referred to Cathy by a friend. I called her and we discussed what I was looking for, my trade in, and if this was even possible, I had found a vehicle on their web site and when I arrived at the dealership, Cathy was helpful and reassuring that the deal could be completed. She helped me in every aspect of the trade-in, was knowledgeable and I felt that I was being treated fairly and honestly (not something I would say about others I have dealt with!). The entire process was handled professionally by both Cathy and the finance person, and in a very short period of time, I was driving out in the SUV I wanted. I cannot recommend Cathy highly enough. She never had to go "speak with her manager" or any of the other silly games many dealerships play. She knew what she could do and handled it herself. This was, by far, the easiest and most pleasant car purchase I have ever experienced. I have recommended Cathy to many friends and know she will help them as she did me.

Jordan_WSP
6/05/2015

"Great Car Buying experience - Transparent Friendly sales rep"

Cory Rutherford was the best car sales rep I have worked with to my memory. I had already identified the car I wanted to view online, Cory was able to quickly find the vehicle, take me on a test drive and not pressure me at all. The negotiation process was little to none, I informed him of the payment and term I was stuck to and Cory was able to make it happen after only one counter offer. Overall, a great transparent and painless process at Covert Cadillac Buick GMC, in which I was treated how a customer should. I highly recommend

Cory Rutherford

fartbox52
5/31/2015

"Painless Transition From Jeep To Family Vehicle"

Cathy was beyond helpful, knowledgeable, and just a down to earth real person. I was in the market for a four door vehicle since the baby arrived and she made the transition from a 2door Jeep to a four door Z71 seamless. The only she could help me with was judging the new length of a crew cab coming from a Wrangler :) Very satisfied and would do it again a hundred times over with her specifically. Thanks Dirk

Reviews of Mark Welch