Covert Buick GMC Austin

11750 Research Blvd # D,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

DRM2015
5/23/2015

"Fair, thoughtful, easy to work with...."

Cory Rutherford listened to our preferences and requirements for the purchase of the car. He was willing to chase down all possible deals to make the numbers work for us.

Cory Rutherford, Mitchell Beaty

KickAssAndy940
5/06/2015

"More than awesome car buying experience. "

Went in expecting with my credit and financial situation it was highly unlikely I'd get a vehicle. But all star salesman Cory Rutherford made it happen. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Covert. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to check them out and ask for Cory Rutherford. The king of car sales.

Dailey111
5/06/2015

"this was one of my best dealer experiences "

this was my 3rd dealer in 3 weeks after going with my husband one weekend and then my mother the next. although i was very excited about purchasing a new vehicle the thought of another weekend spent at a dealer didn't sound fun. well it was such a wonderful experience- the team that helped me were both professional and very friendly. thank you!!

mitchell (finance)

john1791
5/05/2015

"GMC Acadia"

Purchased a used GMC Acadia from Covert with Eddie Balderas as the salesman. I am from out-of-state and conducted the transaction over the phone and internet. Mr. Balderas was very professional and a pleasure to do business with and I would definitely do business with him again.

sebastian222
4/30/2015

"Excellent experience!"

I've given the rating of excellent, because I have never had a car dealership go above and beyond and go that extra mile as Covert! I do want to thank Penny and Tom for their efforts to make sure I was completely satisfied with my vehicle. I always see the advisement on TV about Covert honoring customer satisfaction and you've delivered on your promise. I will never buy another vehicle from anyone else but Covert! You've gotten my attention and now, I am a life member...Thank you for hiring such wonderful employees as Penny and Tom and they made my experience at Covert a meaningful one!

Penny Lewis and Tom

Black Widow
4/21/2015

"Awesome experience"

Josh Lester was great! I arrived doubting the possibility of owning one of these vehicles. I thought I would be leaving the dealership with my old car but ended being the proud owner of a NEW GMC Sierra. Josh went out of his way to facilitate the buying process. In my opinion Josh is an extremely valued salesman of the Covert team. I am very thankful for everything he did. His customer service and professionalism were outstanding during and after the sale.

Lexus/Kia owner
4/09/2015

"I Highly Recommend Covert!"

Wayne and Jamie went so far above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction with my trade-in/purchase. I am so appreciative of their honesty and integrity. They are truly the best and such good, quality people. I looked at many other vehicles at several other dealerships, but the price, customer service, and quality I found at Covert could not be matched. Thank you!

Wayne Wallace

TXstorm
3/31/2015

"Professional and fair... love this dealership!"

My husband and I were in the market for a midsize truck... we were looking at the GMC Canyon and the Chevy Colorado. I do most of my deals online and on the phone so it is no hassle when I get there. The Chevy dealers were not really willing to work on the price of the Colorado... they told me that the trucks were selling before they hit the lot, so they were unwilling to even talk about price. I called Covert GMC in Austin, and they handed me over to salesman Ricardo Casas. He was wonderful, really easy to work with and FUN (I can honestly say that I have NEVER had FUN a a car dealership!). We worked on the price of the truck I wanted, and reached a happy middle ground. I LOVE my new Canyon... it is the perfect size... the mileage is terrific and I got a great price! It was such a great price that I bought an SUV a week later from them! I will be back! Thanks Ricardo, Cory and Jamie!

Kari
3/25/2015

"Excellent customer service"

From the moment my telephone call was answered until I purchased my vehicle from Ricardo Casas I was treated as one of the family. My past experience had made me put off buying a vehicle for many years past the time I needed to but I will look forward to dealing with Ricardo again in the future. He was extremely proficient, listened attentively and valued my time. He was a pleasure to work with.

Julie - Financial department

Evelyn
2/24/2015

"Fantastic biz through net."

I'm a international student and living in CA. I would like to buy a car from website because there's no car what I want. I found a car from website and contact to sales guy by email and phone. I had not seen a car before taking over through trucking transfort from TX to CA. But there's no problem during checking status of car. I strongly recommand Covert GMC and Mr.Ricardo to you.

Reviews of Ricardo Casas