Covert Buick GMC Austin

11750 Research Blvd # D,
Austin, Texas 78759
Covert Buick GMC Austin Info
About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Welcome to Covert Buick GMC in Austin, the only fifth generation, family-owned GMC and Buick dealer in Texas. We've been serving our friends in Austin, San Antonio and Houston for 104 years and counting! Our knowledgeable staff is proud to serve Central Texas with great new and used cars and trucks. Our Austin Buick and GMC showroom is ahead of the curve. Our body shop, staffed with knowledgeable parts and repair technicians, has extended hours (M-F 7am-6pm Saturday 8am-1pm) and complimentary service loaners for our San Antonio Buick GMC customers. Using our website, you can conveniently schedule a service appointment and order parts from your one-stop Buick and GMC shop. Finding Covert Buick GMC in Austin, Texas is very easy. Use our driving directions page to print out directions from your location to ours! Come see why San Antonio GMC and Buick drivers have been coming to Covert Buick GMC of Austin, Texas for over 100 years! Visit us today!

About Covert Buick GMC Austin

Bonnie Hanna
9/23/2016

"Amazing Service"

Sergio was a huge help and very knowledgeable. He made the car buying process a breeze. I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car! Great dealership, great people.

Sergio

September 24, 2016

Bonnie- Thank you for the 5 star review! I am so pleased to hear that your experience with Sergio and Josh were exceptionally great. Thank you for your business.

helen627
9/21/2016

"Great Service"

I took my car to get service was informed what needed to get done and when it would be ready. Andrew Schoenbeck was very nice, friendly, and informative. He made sure the car was ready and waiting for me to pick up. Over all experience was great! I give this customer service a 5 rating.

Andrew Schoenbeck

September 21, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Helen! It is delightful hearing from our happy customers and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to Andrew! We look forward to seeing you again, have a great day!

LJR
9/21/2016

"Go see Jordan Casas"

Jordan made my car buying experience so enjoyable. She is sweet, understanding and easy to work with. She is driven and wants to do a great job. I highly recommend buying your next car from Jordan!!

Jordan Casas

September 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Jordan for her great work and customer service. She is a great asset to our team and we are happy o hear she continues to go above and beyond to provide her customers with a pleasant experience. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with!

Happy as Can Be
9/02/2016

"Awesome Service "

Ms Elizabeth and Mr Sergio.... Was wonderful in taking care of my Car Buying Experience These 2 people....ONLY BUT GOD put them in the Path of my Car Buying Experience....🌹😉👏 Also want to Thank Mitchell as well.... Keep Putting a SMILE on Customers faces Liz..Sergio and Mitch...... Bless Covert and the Sales Associates....Thank You

Elizabeth Bennett and Sergio

September 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're delighted to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you again, thanks for your business!

Dyess123$
8/15/2016

"Easy transaction and red carpet service "

I had a great experience working with Jordan Casas and Paul Sicotte purchasing my 16 year old sons first car. Jordan and Paul stayed by my side 90 % of the short time that we had from the test drive to the numbers. I give both Paul and Jordan 5 stars for great customer service. I will be back again to purchase my Denali. I have purchased 8 cars from this dealership. I come back for a reason. :)

August 17, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so happy that Jordan and Paul were able to help with your son's first car purchase! Our team is proud of our helpful, friendly service. We appreciate your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

Kat
8/15/2016

"Great customer service!"

I am amazed at the service of Johnny Baker and the team! I love my new car and Johnny was determined to find me the perfect fit! I will absolutely return in a few years to trade up!

Johnny Baker

August 17, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're delighted to hear that Johnny and our team were able to provide you with the great service you deserve. Congratulations on your new car, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Ktxixgsr
8/11/2016

"Beyond amazing "

Our salesman Paul was great. He was very straightforward with us throughout the entire buying process. I believe our finances representative was named Eric and he was also great to work with. The price of the vehicle was better than any other dealer that we researched. Will definitely do business with them again for any of our gm product needs.

Eric ( finance rep in far left office)

August 12, 2016

Hello, Thanks for the great review! We're glad that you had such a good experience with our team and were pleased with our low prices. We look forward to seeing you again.

dcarlos88
7/13/2016

"The salesperson was very knowledgeable with all the cars..."

The salesperson was very knowledgeable with all the cars he showed me that day. He was very detailed in explaing to me the differnt options each vehicle. He talked about the advantages and disadvantages. My Finance Manager, Jerry Duran also explained the different financial options for about three vehicles and help me decide what was my best choice. Your other saleman and ladies at the dealership were all very friendly. They offered me water and fruit. This is the first dealership where I see them offering fruit which by the way was very good. This vehicle was a surprise to my wife and she loved it at first sight. She couldn't believe her eyes when I ran the doorbell and gave her a dozen of roses along with the keys of her new car. Cover dealership is a Great place to buy a vehicle and I will always recommend it to all my friends and co-workers. Thank You Very Much Covert Ricardo

Bill Ferguson

July 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience with Jerry. He is a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your wife fell in love with the car. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Bankhead
7/08/2016

"Covert Buick to the rescue"

Driving thru Austin, TX. on our way home to Rogersville, AL, our A/C went out. We called other shops and dealers and were told they could service our Tahoe in a week or more. When we called Covert, the service dept. told us to come on in. The service dept. was very busy, i had my doubts, they took our Tahoe back came back and explained our problem and went to work. Shortly after closing time our Tahoe was cooling and we were on our way.

Jeremy

July 09, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear that we were able to help with the A/C in your Tahoe. We're proud of our fast and efficient service. Please let us know if we can be of help in the future, thanks for your business!

Hopie
7/07/2016

"honest reliable efficient fast"

Justin Sullins found the exact car I needed before I even went to the lot. I bought the car. He's efficient and honest. Would recommend Justin Sullins.

Justin Sullins

July 07, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We are pleased to know that Justin was able to help find you the exact car that you were looking for. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Reviews of Ricardo Casas