Covert Chevrolet Pontiac GMC

Covert Chevrolet Pontiac GMC Info

Don Hewlett Chevrolet Buick

Capitol Chevrolet

"Horrible Owner"

DO NOT BUY YOUR VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!! We went in there to buy a new truck. They completed the paperwork with the wrong name but the sales guy caught it before we left. After the loan officer argued with us almost blaming us for her mistake they eventually drew up another contract with correct name. Then they called us a week later to say that for the bank to accept the loan it would have to match the exact name on the license we told them second contract we signed did have the correct name. Well turns out they sent the bank the wrong info now it has been a month we have been trying to get it fixed with multiple calls not being returned to us by Covert employees. When we finally called the bank they told us it was something that the dealership could easily do. When I called to let them know I was displeased with the quality of service they provided me and now I'm having to deal with their mistake trying to fix the name on the title and asked to speak to the owner. The business manager transferred me but didn't realize before she put me on hold I could her making light of the situation and that I was upset to Chance Covert the owner. So as soon as he got on the phone he had a major attitude saying "I’m going to be honest with you whether you like it or not, it ain't getting fixed" I said "really well the way you just started has offended me" He said "well you can hang up if you want to" I said "WOW you’re the owner and this is the customer service you are giving I am calling because I am upset about the situation your employees have caused and now that you got your money it seems you guys are sweeping it under the rug and letting me f'in deal with it" (the attitude he was giving me was horrific.) He then said "don't be cursing at me or I won't help you at all" I said "I did not direct it to you I used it in my sentence because I am beyond frustrated by the level of disrespect that you the owner and your employees are showing us. Absolutely no sympathy what so ever for the mistake your employees have caused us" He said "BULLCRAP" and hung up on me. I then called him back and told him "oh your got mad at me for using the f word in my sentence but you directly tell me BULLCRAP how disrespectful and that I would be writing a review on the service" He said "I don't give a crap" I then hung up because I knew I was going to get nowhere with him. I have never dealt with someone so unprofessional it is very said that people put on their fake attitudes just to get your money!!!! Well Chance Covert showed his true colors!!

Chance Covert

"I've bought many cars over the years, and the purchase of..."

I've bought many cars over the years, and the purchase of my 2011 Suburban from Covert Bastrop ranks at the top of my car-buying experiences. There was no pressure on me to travel to Bastrop from San Antonio. Rather, we did the whole deal on the phone and by e-mail, even giving me and honoring a trade value, sight unseen. They sent the new car via their driver, who picked up my trade-in and drove away. I never set foot in the dealership. Bonnie Harrell was outstanding with the finance portion, extremely professional, always available and instantly responsive. I strongly and enthusiastically recommend Covert in Bastrop for new or used vehicle purchases.

Rick Bowles and Bonnie Harrell

"I went to Covert GMC in Austin, Texas. What a great..."

I went to Covert GMC in Austin, Texas. What a great experience. I bought a new 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab, TEXAS edition! My salesman, Ricardo, was great to deal with. He was not pushy at all and worked to secure me a great deal! The entire experience was an A+. I strongly recommend Covert. A great and professional dealership! Very pleased with all aspects of the purchase. No pressure, friendly people, excellent interest rates, and just a great place to buy!

Ricardo Casas and Cory Covert