Crenshaw Hyundai

Crenshaw Hyundai Info

Bob Mayberry Charlotte Hyundai

Bob King Hyundai

"Granny's car"

We were looking for a vehicle large enough to travel with grandchildren and they helped with the idea car. Love all the features and room it has. Del Roy was an excellent salesman and worked to help us secure the car we wanted.

Del Roy Hudson

"GREAT SERVICE"

I am a college student making my own car payments for the first time and they made a great price for my payments. They were so helpful and patient as I looked at the pros and cons of all of my options. Definitely recommend Crenshaw Hyundai to everyone.

Craven Kerns

"THIS DEALERSHIP IS AWESOME"

if your looking for personalized care look no further. They we go above and beyond their duties to make sure you are taken care of. You make a friend as well as but a car. You Can't go wrong. Make this your first and only stop. Ask for Jeff Hudgins. He'll treat you right.

Jeff Hudgins

"Best Car Buying Experience"

My mom referred me not only to Crenshaw Hyundai but also to Tony Posey. She told me he is awesome and the best!! Well I believe he is as well, I was in a new Santa Fe that day. The very best car buying experience I have ever had!!

Tony Posey

"First Time Car Buyer"

I had been referred to Crenshaw Hyundai by a friend and I'm so happy they did! David Simmons was very helpful in my buying experience. I had been car shopping because I was a recent graduate and my 2001 Jetta was not going to go for much longer. When I test drove the Sonata, I knew it was going to go home with me. David gave my all the information on what my financing options were and I made my decision! I love my new Sonata and look forward to coming back to Crenshaw in the future for servicing.

David Simmons

"Returning and Releasing New Car"

I returned leased car and sailed through the paperwork. David Griffin found another car for me within minutes and it was delivered within two days. They were very flexible about working around our schedule to get everything done. The car was clean and full of gas when I picked it up. Everyone worked as a team. When David was busy, John stepped in to help out. Overall, the easiest return and release that I have experienced.

"Car Buying Experience"

It was a pleasant car buying experience dealing with Crenshaw Hyundai. They were helpful, but not pushy on our car buying experience. They were able to find the color and Add ons that we wanted for our Santa Fe. David Griffin was professional and made the experience much less stressful.I appreciated the time they gave me to test drive the different models, that allowed me to make a more informed decision.

David Griffin

"Robert hughett is the man to see!!"

Had a great experience! Robert told me to have a seat looked over some cars, test drove a couple and put me in one that I really love! Thanks Robert

Robert Hughett

"Perfect!"

My toyota's transmission blew and Crenshaw Hyundai did everything they possible could to help me figure out what to do next. David Griffin was the gentleman that helped me through the entire process even when I broke down in tears. If it weren't for him and the rest of the staff at Crenshaw Hyundai I don't know what I would've done. They made me feel comfortable and safe in my new car. THANKS!

"Best Service in Town"

I went looking this morning(08/22/14) in hopes of finding a car that suites me. I was more than satisfied with the service, the price and the time it took me to drive away with a brand new car. Crenshaw Hyundai. and David Simmons are the best in Burlington, NC

David