Crenshaw Hyundai

Burlington, North Carolina 27215
Crenshaw Hyundai Info

jmcminn9212
9/26/2016

"Informative, helpful and honest"

I have been a customer for several years and am very grateful for all the help they offer. I would not purchase or lease anything other than a Hyundai not only for the quality of the car but also for the quality of the dealership. They are honest, extremely helpful and work diligently to get the customer what they want and need. The service department is just as great; never pushing for things that do not need to be done to your vehicle and prepare you in advance if something extra needs to be done during the next maintenance. I am grateful for the staff there!

Chris, Damond, Oscar

sammie_87
9/25/2016

"Oscar is the best!"

Oscar helped me find the perfect SUV, and it was completely different and more amazing than I expected. Ask for Oscar and trust that he'll help you!

Oscar

ejpompei
9/22/2016

"Tony Posey"

I always look forward to the service and attitude of the staff at Crenshaw Hyundai. They treat me like family. They are willing to assist me in all my automobile needs.

Tony Posey.

rudycartassi
9/20/2016

"Great Dealership"

Chris and Collin were great I got in and out quick It was great Phone call to the manager when I got there the car was waiting on me to test drive we did paper work and was out the door... Painless and Great time

Chris and Collin

dickie.isley
9/14/2016

"Experience at Crenshaw's Hyundai"

Dealership and staff are very helpful and friendly. They are a down to earth dealership and very easy to work with. They use no high pressure sales tactics and make you feel very comfortable and are very easy to do business with.

Damond Faucette

marvin.rudder
9/11/2016

"A day at Crenshaw"

Over the years Crenshaw has assisted my family in finding the right vehicle and this time was no exception. The staff was helpful from start to finish, and they worked hard to make every thing right.

rcasteen1
9/09/2016

"I highly recommend Crenshaw Hyundai"

Crenshaw Hyundai was extremely helpful in getting us the exact car we were looking for with exactly the right features. The staff is very friendly and helpful and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

rudycartassi
9/09/2016

"Great service"

They are Great sales was quick and easy. Car was perfect would come here again great dealership and staff all the above was great Collin was a Great sales person.

Collin

smcgowan
9/08/2016

"Sherry McGowan"

I had a wonderful experience each time that I have purchased a car with Crenshaw Hyundai. Oscar was very pleasant to work with and very knowledgeable about the car that I was seeking to purchase. Both of my sisters purchased their cars from Crenshaw and are very happy also. I brag on my Sonata all the time. Keep up the good work. It is great to go in to a pressured situation and everyone make you feel that you are at home. Thanks .Sherry McGowan

Oscar

rwebster0
9/08/2016

"new 2017 Santa Fe Sport"

Negotiated out the door price on phone for vehicle shown on website. Arrived for test drive - vehicle on lot was different color that on website. Dealer offered to get my preferred color and let me drive the on lot vehicle till they could get my preferred color. Salesperson, Delroy Hudson, was very accommodating to work all this out.

Delroy Hudson