Crenshaw Hyundai

Crenshaw Hyundai Info

hunnicutt.crystal
7/23/2016

"A must visit"

These guys helped me after my car wreck and got me in a car that fit my needs and my finances!!! They didn't try and sell me on things I didn't need and listened to what I wanted

Chris Kerns, D Faucette

grealmailvi
7/23/2016

"5 stars"

This is the 3rd car i have got from Crenshaw Hyundai. I go and see Robert when I want a new car he is very helpful, and patient when I'm trying to make up my mind on what kind of car i want!

Robert Hughett

lucy_floyd
7/21/2016

"Great"

.EvEverything was great an I enjoyed Tony Posey he is a great salesperson. Thank U everybody was very kind an friendly I would be glad to send some one there

cpaxt1229
7/15/2016

"Excellent experience"

Robert Hughett was a lot of help with giving me exactly the vehicle i was looking for and he was very thorough of it's features

Robert Hughett

janschmidt
7/15/2016

"Crenshaw buying experience"

My wife, daughter and I visited several car dealerships on Saturday looking to do some comparisons between new SUV’s. I had intentions of looking and driving several vehicles but did not actually plan on making a purchase that day. The staff at Crenshaw Hyundai was welcoming and really gave the impression that they appreciated our considering them. After test driving the Santa Fe and the primary competitors it was an easy decision. We went back to Crenshaw and working with Elijah and Emory we left with a new vehicle. Everyone in the dealership thanked us for our business. Since the purchase, Elijah has followed up with us to make sure that we were happy with the vehicle and to make sure the roof rack cross bars were ordered for us. If the service experience is as good as the sales experience was then I think we have found a dealership for all of our future car needs. Oh and did I mention that the 2017 Santa Fe is awesome!

Elijah, Emory

cathy.cooksey
7/12/2016

"Cooks003"

The Crenshaw Hyundai sales staff treated me with top notch respect during the purchase of my new Tucson, and this purchase was definitely very pleasant due to the highly skilled professional experienced staff and their outstanding customer service abilities. Thank You!

Isiah

kneighb
7/11/2016

"A Great Purchase Experience"

Purchasing my car was excellent. The sales staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I love my new Elantra. Crenshaw Hyundai is the dealership to work with.

Tony Posey

mnking
7/08/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

This dealership is excellent. I informed them of all the qualities I wanted in a car and they gave me multiple options and detailed features of each. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Robert, Lee, Chris

adrianne.rutherford
7/07/2016

"Crenshaw Hyundai is the best!"

Crenshaw Hyundai is always my preferred dealership. This will be the second car I have purchased from them, and each time they are professional, friendly, and courteous. I appreciate that they don't give you the run around that you see at most dealerships and always provide a fair price and good value.

Robert and Chris

devon_spieker
6/30/2016

"Honest and True Service"

They helped me to discover the best choice for me within a few hours, which helped me make better decisions for my first purchase. Most of the employees on the sales floor spoke with me and made me feel at home. After I made my decisions, they were all sure to congratulate me! It felt like I was walking into a room full of family and friends.

Del Roy