Crenshaw Hyundai

Burlington, North Carolina 27215
Crenshaw Hyundai Info

SKAYSTUCK
2/11/2016

"love the car and customer service!! Everyone there is very !"

I truly had the greatest experience with Robert. First time bought a car on my own EVER, so was sort of scary. Robert made me feel at ease. He took extra time to help me without any pressure. Some how someone else under my email had written something else, so I want to set records straight. My experience was far above expectations and was EXCELLENT and EXCEPTIONAL. I would definitely recommend Robert and feel like I can call him anytime about any questions, which he did offer to do. BIG KUDOS to Robert!!

Robert Hughlett

TRICHMOND1124
1/27/2016

"One Happy Lady"

My experience was a very good one. I am very thankful for Mr. Delroy Hudson and Mr. Lee Parker and there whole team for all they did that day for me. I wish Crenshaw Hyundai all the business they get because they deserve it. Again thank you all for your help.

KELLYCLARE10
1/22/2016

"Excellent experience in buying my new Hyundai."

I had an excellent experience in purchasing my new car at Crenshaw Hyundai. The car is very stylish and has the new technology that I wanted in my vehicle. The personnel is very professional and friendly. They answered all the questions I had about the car and the financing. I am looking forward to taking trips and truly enjoying my new car.

Delroy Hudson was a delight to work with in purchasing my new Hyundai car. I would recommend Delroy to my friends and relatives who would like to buy a car.

CAPTJACK911
1/19/2016

"Enjoyed it"

Great car buying experience I would recommend them to my friends. No pressure on us to buy, didn't have the car we wanted, but found it within the next day...

Richard

Maxine
1/17/2016

"New Elantra"

Tony Posey was my sales representative. He was very informative and patient through many questions. He saw I needed a new car at my job. He would just put his card on my car. He didnt hassle me. I liked that.

Tony Posey

Pittsburgh
1/12/2016

"Great Experience"

I have bought my last three cars from Crenshaw Hyundai. Need I say more. Everyone super nice and friendly. I feel comfortable buying and bringing my cars in for service.

Brian

PAYNESX4
1/09/2016

"Great experience with no problems"

We had a great experience with a friendly, knowledgeable staff that suited our needs and explained the buying process very well. We will definitely deal with this dealership again.

Robert Hughett. Chris Kerns.

MARIAJ_0816
1/06/2016

"Great Experience"

Crenshaw Hyundai is a great place to buy a car. The sales team takes their time and doesn't make you feel rushed or pushed into a purchase you do not want. Very friendly and willing to work with you to get you into the car you want.

debruler
1/06/2016

"Excellant overall experience"

DelRoy is an excellent salesperson.... Very knowledgeable and not high pressure. Chris and Craven are excellent to work with in Finance. Service department gets high marks as well.

DelRoy

SONRAVEA
12/30/2015

"Awesome Experience!!"

I was very happy with my service and how this dealership has already looked out for me. We had a little glitch on the first day, and the manager along with service staff went beyond the call of duty to stay in contact with me and make sure that the issues was resolved. I was treated with the utmost respect and a high level of service. I look forward to having a long, positive relationship with Crenshaw Hyundai.

Ron