Crenshaw Hyundai

Bob Mayberry Charlotte Hyundai

Bob King Hyundai

rxfrancis
12/13/2014

"New Car New Experiences GREAT Customer Care"

Buying my first car was a great experience especially when you are working with friendly knowledgeable people who ensures you are always happy. The service center helped me with all my questions and made this new journey an enjoyable one. Thanks a million!

David Griffin

debbie.riggs1
12/13/2014

"Great Day"

Great dealership. Great Staff. Made getting a new car a dream. Tony made me feel like I was his most important client. Will keep coming back.

Tony Posey

Kacie1993
12/12/2014

"The best car buying experince"

best dealership I have ever dealt with. I have had two Hyundai cars so far and plan to come back again! JEFF HUDGENS IS THE BEST SALES REP!

Jeff Hudgens

Eng32
12/10/2014

"Great experience"

Due to a change in my marital status I needed a car that was reliable and affordable. I found both and love my Elantra! Thanks to everyone at Crenshaw Hyundai.

Too many to name!

leahmaness
12/08/2014

"Pleasure to do business with:)"

Very friendly staff and answered all questions that I had. This is the second time that I have done business with them and would recommend to anyone.

Jeff Hudgins

Nickmalone81
12/01/2014

"The reason why I choose this dealership"

Well long story shirt I bought a truck may 2014 . Life changed and I had to move from northern va to elon nc to live with my family full time instead of just the weekends and I had my new born son. Well my new job is 75 miles one way for me everyday so gas was eating up all my extra money. My family decided to try and find a better car for me to travel back and forth on that got good gas mileage over my big Dodge Ram hemi truck . I started my looking at the burlington honda dealership but within 1 min ( actual time) I was meet with negativity and within 4 min turned away. I then headed to the hyundai dealership in burlington. I was meet outside as soon as I got out of the car ( in 32 degree temps, honda would not go outside to even look at a car with me) by Jeff Hudgins with a very warm greeting and quickly began talking to him. He talked to me explained a lot and showed me what he thought would be the perfect car for me. Me my wife and son test drove it and did love the car. Well we went home that night while Jeff ran numbers. I did check out a few other less expensive places (kia and mazda) but Jeffs personality and customer service brought me and my family back . We desided that very next day to go back and buy that car ( 2015 sonata) that car is perfect for me and has all the option and more that I wanted. Jeff and his team worked up the best deal for me and even got my monthly payment less then it was with my truck and I'm saving A ton on gas. So the next day I found a scuff on my front driver wheel and I texted Jeff he without pause asked me to come in the next day and he would make it right. I did come in the next day and Jeff and his people gave me a brand new wheel, I mean how much better could that have been a fix , it was perfect. So all in all what im saying is the reason I gave my business to this dealership was not because of the price car or deals ... It was because of Jeff , he made the difference just by being a nice up front guy who made this process extremely simple. I will be back for all services and any other purchases I may have.

Jeff Hudgins

malejandro
11/13/2014

"Great Salesmen"

I had a great sales person (Jeff) very helpful and informative. I love my car. The process was smooth and quick. I am going recommend this dealership to anyone!

Jeff and Craven

jscott98
11/11/2014

"Service"

I purchased my first car after 10 years of living out of the country. From start to finish in the purchase it took less that 2 hours to drive off the lot! In the past 3 months I have had a flat tire and an oil change and both visits were completed in less that 30 minutes with an incredible friendly team and service. I recommend not only a Hyundai but Crenshaw Motors in Burlington.

Craven Kerns

ikkitousen
11/11/2014

"My first car"

I was looking to buy my first car out of college with my own money. But I didn't have any credit history so I found I was having trouble finding a car that I could afford without a cosigner. Tony Posey got me a great deal and I was able to get a little extra money towards my down payment for being a recent college grad and a first time car buyer. Even now I know I still call and talk to Tony he made my experience very memorable and he even called me on my birthday and sung the happy birthday song lol. I love Crenshaw Hyundai!!!

Toney Posey

oscar.betancourtsr
11/10/2014

"Excellent Dealer"

I had a great experience purchasing my car. Not only did I get a great deal but the service was beyond my expectations! I sincerely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Tony