Cronin Ford

Sales Associate

April 29, 2017

"Wonderful Experience "

- JoAnn Fisher

My husband and I recently purchased a 2017 Expedition at Cronin. Mark Zinser was a great salesman to work with. He was so helpful and made the process so easy. Work to find us the car we wanted. I definitely recommend Cronin Ford and ask for Mark to help you! If you are looking for a car!

April 13, 2017

"Wonderful experience"

- Dutch915

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Kia Sorento from Cronin Kia and we couldn't have been any happier with the experience. Jeff Harper was a wonderful salesman to work with who made the entire process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Cronin Kia and Jeff Harper to anyone whose looking for a vehicle.

March 13, 2017

"Friendly and fast service."

- Hannah Rene

I had been car shopping all weekend long going from dealer to dealer dealing with annoying car salesman and ridiculous pricing on cars. I had decided I wanted a 2015 focus after test driving one at another dealer (but it had obviously been wrecked and then refurbished and it shook on the highway) but I knew that was the type of car I wanted, so I googled for the car for sale in the area and Cronin Ford Harrison came up and it was the last stop of the day on a Sunday, at this point in car shopping I was exhausted and annoyed. But I had called before hand and Adam had the car pulled up to the front for me when I arrived. It was my perfect car. I took it for a test drive and immediately fell in love. and it was priced only at 11,495 which is GREAT for a 2015 car. It had awesome features and drives very smooth, not to mention the great warranty. Corey was the one who did our paperwork he was very nice and did his best to get us a even lower price even though he couldn't, he was still awesome. They even told me there had been hail damage to the car and that they would fix it within the next week (most dealers would just not tell you if it wasn't really noticeable) that was amazing. All in all, Corey and Adam get a 100% as well as the dealership itself. Will be back for my next car! (:

New 2016 Kia Sedona, $26890