Crossroads Automotive of Corinth

Crossroads Automotive of Corinth Info

sunflower53
7/10/2015

"Horrible experience "

We purchased a used truck and after only a week and a half experience reduced engine power where the truck wouldn't go over 45. After dealing with the service department who was no help and rude, the sales manager who took my number and never called me back and Jeff Smith the owner who said he would take care of but only offered to not charge the labor if we paid $344 for the computer that was burnt up due to corroded wiring. I filed a BBB report which he would not respond to after two weeks. After leaving two messages the day before on his voicemail that he did not return and says he never got, I left a message with his secretary. He called back and refused to help me further. I asked him to put pur keys in our truck (the one we have been paying on and still are that has been parked at his shop for over two weeks) so I could come and get it and he hung up on me. Very unprofessional management. Beware!

Sean, Jeff Smith, Dewayne

Temcafee
4/05/2014

"Failed to honor warranty"

I was customer for 3 years with oil changes, rotation, and other service repairs on two vehicles. One being a 2010 Equinox 4 cyc. While getting oil change I had them check for exhaust leak. They told me I had one near the engine and said they didn't to exhaust work to take to muffler shop. I used Corinth Exhaust, found my exhaust manifold was busted, ordered GM part from Crossroads, and replaced it for $300. Exhaust manifold is supposed to be covered on power train warranty, I called dealership, told me they wouldn't honor it because they didn't do the service. REMEMBER - I took it to them, and they sent me somewhere else!! I will not be back, loss my business over $300. Wouldn't recommend .

Michael

patricijan42
6/13/2012

"I have never had a bad experience with this dealership,..."

I have never had a bad experience with this dealership, either sales or service. If I set and appointment they are always very close to beginning work on schedule.

various

elizabethejames
6/13/2012

"I had a tail light replaced there. Staff was very helpful..."

I had a tail light replaced there. Staff was very helpful and it didn't take them long to get it done! Was very well pleased!

Not sure of the names

JoshuaS
3/09/2012

"These guys really went out of their way to help me. We..."

These guys really went out of their way to help me. We looked at dealerships in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Alabama and Crossroads was our hands-down choice. The next time we are in the market for a vehicle we will buy from them; and we will continue to buy from them.

Zack & Robbie

Pat H
3/08/2012

"I have nothing negetive to say about this dealership. ..."

I have nothing negetive to say about this dealership. They have been great to work with. Should I be in the market for a new car, Crossroads with be my choice.

ROBBIE

Rebekahfoster
3/07/2012

"Awesome experience dealing with Crossroads, Great..."

Awesome experience dealing with Crossroads, Great experience. I have bought my last 2 cars from them, Great service and pricing. Would highly recommend this dealership. Robbie Grosinske salesman was very informative.

Robbie Grosinske.

libraguy
10/15/2011

"I purchased a used 1999 Chevrolet S10 pickup from the..."

I purchased a used 1999 Chevrolet S10 pickup from the Crossroads Chevrolet dealership in July 2011. I had been looking for a truck such as this for many weeks and I found it listed on the Internet. I contacted Russ at Crossroads via email to find out more about the truck worked out the deal on the phone. I live 85 miles away but I drove to Corinth (MS) to see the truck and to take it home. Russ and the staff at Crossroads Chevrolet are very friendly and made it easy to work with, they even helped me procure a rental tow dolly to tow it home. I would seriously consider dealing with them again.

Russ

Beacr606
9/09/2011

"The car I was looking for was not on their (Crossroads)..."

The car I was looking for was not on their (Crossroads) lot. Zak and Tom went out of their way to find a car with the options and color that I wanted; then brought it to Corinth. Memphis dealers were less interested in going that extra mile to sell a car. I can't really give a 5 rating to "quality of work", since I have yet to use their service department.

Zak Steen and Tom Walden

kristy9139
8/02/2011

"Well, it was really sales and service. Had questions..."

Well, it was really sales and service. Had questions about service and my friend, Zack Steen, recommended that I drive certain brands that would fit my family's needs. I didn't have time that day for a test-drive, but be assured, when it is time for my family to purchase a new car, the first place we will look will be Crossroads Automotive.

Zack Steen