Crossroads Ford Cary

Crossroads Ford Cary Info

Capital Ford Inc

KimHoward
4/27/2016

"CPO Escape dropping price not revealed"

April 27 2016. After my bride and I test drove a 2013 CPO Escape, we decided to sleep a night before going back to Mark for purchase. My bride is a business owner, and I'm her IT, accounting and payroll back-end. We both have working brains. Seeing the 27000 initial sticker price drop to 26000, when we first saw the SUV, made us happy. We really wanted to buy onsite, but did not expect a financial incentive. We got the typical boiler-room pressure moves. No sweat. 2 appts for other buyers to see the car dropped to 1 (accidental slip). C'mon? Then our credit union supposedly declined our Ford application (after 20 years of doing business with Coastal Federal Credit Union and former IBM employee). Really? Ford Credit approves us, but our CU wont. Really? Then our 750 credit score drops to 716? (Explaination) They use Experian, but get an "auto finance" score which is usually 30 points less than FICO. Really? Forward less than 2 hours, and while searching online, we find our exact same SUV now priced another 1000 less. Really? We have our current 2005 Escape for another month, before we drive her 2500 miles to give to our daughter, so "Time is on our side". Too bad Crossroads Ford Sales Department and Credit Department are NOT. Zem wisdom. Sometimes things don't work out, because something better is meant to happen. Just be patient. Our salesman Mark R. Was great, but I think Sales and Credit need a shake-up. Let's see if we go back?

Mark R.

Happy buyer Marla
12/29/2015

"Wonderful experience"

I got the truck I wanted ,the payment I. Needed,everyone was helpful and Informative,they know their buissness!!!, A + to Ford these guys were great to work with.

EC

jksmith9
11/18/2015

"Cort McCombs is a boss salesman. Clean facility"

The staff was very friendly and quite helpful. Facility was very well maintained. All cars were displayed in a nice grouped order. The indoor warehousing helps see all the vehicles in their glory. Cort was very helpful and definitely knowledgeable about the selection available. He was eager to work with me and just chat about random things other than cars, which helped put me at ease and not stress out about the buying process as much. 10/10 would go again.

Cort McCombs

Sarah
11/11/2015

"Terrible service. Lying salesmen"

Stay far away from crossroads ford. They make promises about following up that they don't keep, they quote you rates and prices but don't keep their word. Make sure you get numbers in writing as they will change and all you'll hear is I'm sorry, but we won't honor that. the salesman still calls my phone asking for other people. Completely disgusted. (By the way, this would have been my 6th car purchases from this dealership)

John, tim

Disgusted
9/28/2015

"Absolutely Disgusted"

I have been attempting to have my issues addressed with numerous staff since my visit several months ago. On several occasions I have asked to have addressed: • That The Works package was not completed • That my clock display was either broken or not reset properly • Having several recalls completed. I am sick to death of repeatedly contacting Crossroads Ford and being brushed off. Crossroads advertise themselves as a business that does “courteous and honest” business. Given that I was charged for work not completed, damage was done to my car, and no one is giving me the courtesy of a reply (see below for ONE example of many) this is clearly a misleading if not utterly inaccurate description.

Lisa Esposito

FlowerLady
8/16/2015

"Sam James Excellent Service"

Sam James provided exceptional service at Crossroads Ford. He is a great asset to your establishment. I will actually come back and possibly buy another car from Crossroads Ford Cary because of him. Kim Hale also provided exceptional service driving the shuttle. Very caring and sincere. They should be rewarded for doing such a great and speedy service. Thank You, Sharon L. Mitchell

Sam James, Kim Hale

humenglong
7/20/2015

"Good experience of buying, terrible experience of service"

I bought a Ford Fusion 2013 two years ago. It was good experience to buy a car from the dealer called Patrick Rowe. But after you drove your car out of the store, the thing changed. I paid $800 for a warranty extension, following Patrick's suggestions. It was said to be "Ford warranty" and "for another 72 months or 60,000 miles". He told me that it will be active after the default Ford warranty of the 3 years and 30,000 miles. And he told me that I can cancel it any time I want and get full refund if I didn't use it. Ok, those are not true. It is not from Ford, rather than a infamous company of Equi-pro. And there is a fine print at the end of contract says "the agreement expires by the time from Manufacturing's In-Service date or mileage measured from zero (0), whichever occurs first". So I just wasted half of the $800 because the first 3 years and 30,000 miles are already covered by Ford. I tried to cancel it, but it costed my 24 calls to Crossroads Ford Cary and Equi-Pro to solve this problem. Considering the terrible experience, I will not suggest anyone to buy from Crossroads Ford Cary, because the people are trying their best to mislead you and steal from you. If you buy from them, you will deal with them in the next few years. Do yourself a favor: don't buy from Crossroads Ford Cary.

Patrick Rowe

Disappointed customer
7/11/2015

"70,000 dollar truck listed. Deceptive!"

Went to this dealer to drive and purchase a F450 on the site. Truck had been relocated to dealership 3 hrs away and no one seemed to know when nor had a reason truck still on page for last week and tonight is still listed as there! Looked at a black and tan f350 dually on the showroom floor and truck had at Least a cup of mud still caked in running boards, left front spring had been spray painted and the artist carelessly painted the shock boot as well. Brand new drop in bedliner makes surface look nice but lift it and find the trash left in the bed from the previous owner! Salesman explained all of this as "well you expect to see some imperfections in a used vehicle" and continued to throw his team under the bus with his "I'm just the middleman" comment when asked several questions. Further he states this f350 was "just received in" and that was another explanation for the "imperfections". I have never seen a vehicle that was just received on a showroom floor prior to being detailed....I'm pretty sure the intent was to sell it this way because the King ranch package is pretty on the inside. DUE TO THE LACK OF HONEST ANSWERS and DECEPTION WE WOULDNT BUY ANY THING HERE. MAKES ONE WONDER WHAT ELSE IS HIDING????? BE CAREFUL!!!!!

Salesman and sales manager

Neil Al
7/06/2015

"Sam James excellent service "

Sam James provided truly exceptional service. I called in set up a time and had the car serviced in no time. Thank you for the speedy service and will definitely be returning to you for future service. Thanks- Neil

Sam James

don'tbuyaford
5/04/2015

"Service Department"

My grandpa retired from Ford. My entire family buys Fords, I haven't until 2 years ago. I have taken my Ford Fusion into the service for more than 6 times in a 12 month period. They have kept my car for at least 40 days to attempt to fix my keypad. Everytime I type in my keypad and open my door, all of the doors unlock and my trunk pops open. I know the buttons to make it to do it. They've had my change my keypad code. I've reset it twice. They've replaced my keypad. It does this DAILY and I'm so tired of it and so tired of taking it in I've tried to just deal with it because the treatment there is so horrible I'd rather deal with an open trunk driving in downtown Raleigh than to take it in. Jeff the service advisor has been so rude he's thrown my keys at me when I've come to pick it up and then they tell me they can't fix it and I say I don't want it back then until you do. Sending me home with a broken car is not good service. I haven't taken it back in about 3 months to try to avoid them but I couldn't stand it anymore and it's so unsafe, so I made an appointment for Saturday. I came in to drop it off and Jeff said he didn't know I was coming but he didn't have a loaner car for me anyways. I said well it's the same problem, I've contacted Ford since this service department has been telling me we can't fix this problem. Ford said to take it in until they fix it. Jeff said well I wish Ford would tell you something else I can't fix your car. So he said he would call me when he had a loaner car in for me. I'm calling down there again today to the manager because at this point I can't stand to deal with taking it in every 2 weeks for them to tell me they can't fix it. That is not a solution and the customer service here is so terrible I feel like a burden. Don't use this service department-Don't buy a Ford

Jeff