Crown Paint & Body Centre

Greensboro, North Carolina 27407
Crown Paint & Body Centre Info

msburns
11/01/2012

"I had work done to my dodge magnum Rt. The front fender..."

I had work done to my dodge magnum Rt. The front fender was replace along with some other work. Paint matched perfectly and no over spray. These guys were always there when I called and tried to help me regardless of who had my paperwork. Teamwork, dedication and top customer service is a gift and Crown Auto Paint and Body exemplifies each one. Thanks for you commitment to excellence.

Rick, Kim, Mike, Buddy, Service Manager

johnmc
11/10/2006

"This shop repaired my maroon metallic car. The front..."

This shop repaired my maroon metallic car. The front quarter panel was fixed from a light accident and the paint was blended. Overspray was found on the driver's door and front headlight and headlight gaskets. Also, the reshaping of the fender and arch were not done properly. The metallic was improperly laid, you can see it does not run smooothly in certain light. The headlight trim piece was not properly installed and continues to be loose. The front bumper was also replaced and painted. The paint is fine there, but the alignment of the bumper is off. The grille work behind the bumper is not in line. This makes the front look awkward. Their website claims or had claimed to have a "Lifetime warranty on unibody and paint" According to the shop manager, that was an erronous printing, and only the unibody work is covered. So you are out of luck if you had bad paitnwork done. Overall the car would pass in most people's eye. However, my sharp eye does not agree with their quality. Especially when the car is German. NOT recommended.

Manager Mike Dowdy. Estimator Rick King