Read Reviews Curry Acura

Martin GarciaSales Consultant 10 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Curry Acura

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Curry Acura has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction.

Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff"

Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

Our Location

amariella11
7/31/2014 6:17:00 PM

Richard LinkRichard Link

My Review Of Curry Acura:

I had the most amazing experience visiting Curry Acura. Richard Link went above and beyond for me and really showed how much he cares about his job. He made sure I was nothing less than happy and was extremely professional, sociable and knowledgeable. He has called me numerous times to check in which makes me know I made the right decision. He made the experience perfect and I owe it all to him for this huge smile on my face!

Twitter
"Worth It and Very Very Happy with My Acura"

KKat3
7/31/2014 9:32:12 AM

Dimitri DavidoffDimitri Davidoff
Brian RattnerBrian Rattner

My Review Of Curry Acura:

First and foremost let me say that I had the BEST Salesman at Curry Acura. Brian Rattner. He honestly went above and beyond for me, He was personable, knowledgeable, professional, and overall a nice guy. He called me to update me all the time, looked into all the best deals, and even came in on his day off to close the deal for me. Brian really deserves all this recognition and credit, because if it wasn't for him, I would have taken my business elsewhere.If you want to buy an Acura, Brian is your man. Mr. Curry himself should know that he has a great salesman to be proud of.

Now the bad part of the review. This is why I would have taken my business elsewhere. Finance was not that great of an experience, I do not feel like I was treated with that much respect, I had to jump through hoops, and take a lot of criticism that was completely unwarranted. I even received a phone call from someone that did not make any sense in my situation, which in turn made it completely rude and unprofessional. It only seems like I received that respect when it came to light that I was buying the vehicle and the money was in hand. A "Valued Customer" should never be treated like that.

Overall I'm thrilled I finally have the car I worked very hard for, so Thank you Curry Acura, especially Brian (thumbs up). I love my beautiful car, and I could not be happier.

"Happy-Happy-Happy!"

Jenna DiNapoli
7/30/2014 12:22:16 PM

Eduardo IanniciEduardo Iannici
Felicia LeziFelicia Lezi
Rob SorensenRob Sorensen

My Review Of Curry Acura:

This was my first time leasing a car for my mom through Curry Acura, and from this experience alone, I would definitely lease again from this dealership. There are no pushy people here-just friendly, knowledgeable employees who sincerely WANT you to be happy. The team explained everything to me in great detail, not leaving any fine print off the table. Transaction was smooth, hassle-free, and staff was extremely patient with my mom and her questions/requests. They gave us the fairest price out of at least 5 Acura dealerships, and it was such a pleasure working with them. Felicia was our first point of contact who got the ball rolling on the deal-she was super helpful in getting us the price that we could afford. Eduardo was our salesperson-extremely friendly, knowledgeable about the car and the Acura brand, and patient in helping us learn the functions of the car! Rob went over all financial paperwork with us clearly and in-depth. A+++ Staff! Highly recommended!

Twitter
"First Car With Curry Acura"

ryanwyx
7/28/2014 10:40:37 PM

Martin GarciaMartin Garcia

My Review Of Curry Acura:

Just bought a SUV in NY, Martin did a great job, very professional, very friendly and helpful. Very happy experience. I highly recommend Curry Acura.

"Hassle Free Experience"

Junior3089
7/28/2014 2:26:50 PM

Joe  Martinez Joe Martinez

4.4

My Review Of Curry Acura:

Purchased my SUV with a breeze. We through a couple rounds negotiating but at the end of the day Joe and I walked out Happy, Me in my brand new SUV and he with a new costumer. Thanks Curry Acura!

"One of a Kind"

Yamile B.
7/28/2014 12:32:31 PM

Eduardo IanniciEduardo Iannici

My Review Of Curry Acura:

This was our second lease with Curry Acura and as always it was a great experience. Both Eduardo and Yuri were very diligent, professional, and helped us through the whole process. I would recommend this dealership without a doubt. Their staff is very competent in their work and are always willing to help. Eduardo and Yuri both did an outstanding job.

Twitter
"Easy and Fast Car Buying Experience"

jesskberry
7/28/2014 11:49:00 AM

Dimitri DavidoffDimitri Davidoff
Parm SinghParm Singh

My Review Of Curry Acura:

Curry Acura was great for a first car buying experience. Parm Singh and the rest of the team took care of all of the small details and made it easy and fast for me to test drive, apply, and pick up my car. The staff was all very friendly and helpful, and Parm kept in touch throughout the process so I knew exactly how things were going and what steps I needed to take next. I would recommend Curry Acura to anyone looking for a new or used car.

"Outstanding Experience"

Steve.ROBONSON
7/25/2014 1:37:03 PM

Rosemarie SalasRosemarie Salas
Bruce SarnoBruce Sarno
Nick TanziNick Tanzi
Joseph  VenturaJoseph Ventura

My Review Of Curry Acura:

When I purchased my vehicle Joseph was very knowledgeable and understanding about my needs. He was extremely helpful and honest. An incredible experience! Thanks Curry Acura

"First Class Experience"

TK1217
7/24/2014 3:20:37 PM

Joe  Martinez Joe Martinez

My Review Of Curry Acura:

I have worked with other Acura dealers and found the team at Curry and, in particular, Joe Martinez to be first class.

I never felt rushed or pressured by Joe and he was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Just a real pleasure to work with.

I wouldn't hesitate recommending Curry and Joe Martinez to my friends and family.

"Charlie is Awesome"

sammy01r
7/22/2014 8:39:12 AM

Charles Hakim Charles Hakim

My Review Of Curry Acura:

I had a great experience buying my first car with Charlie.He was patient friendly knowledgeable and very easy to build a rapport with. He called me everyday to let me know he and Yuri was working on getting me the best deal within my budget.

Reviews 11-20 >>