Curry Acura

Curry Acura

Call
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

• Parts & Accessory Store and Gift Center
Sade
1/29/2015

"Dream come true!!!!"

This was my first experience buying my own car. I was a little nervous and felt other dealerships were pushy on you. Not curry Acura never once did i feel pushed to buy the car. Furman made my experience amazing! found the car i wanted with everything i needed. He was an amazing help along with Yuri. I had an AMAZING experience!!! keep doing what youre doing Curry Acura ! Your staff is amazing! thank you so much!

Ken
1/28/2015

"Professional, corteous, responsive"

Worked with Martin to purchase an Acura MDX AWD Advance. Visited the showroom 3-4 times prior to making the purchase since I wanted to take my time learning about the vehicle, the different variants, features, colors, etc. Martin was patient, professional, courteous and responsive throughout, including during the negotiation. My first positive car-buying experience. Highly recommended.

BigAc184
1/15/2015

"Customer for Life"

I have leased all of my Acura's from Curry Acura. Nick and Yuri have been helpful all the way. They already know me as a long time customer and my experience with them will keep me coming for more. I was able to get what I wanted with no haggling involved. I am looking forward to my new MDX and I will definitely be back over at Curry.

susannemadden@aol.com
1/13/2015

"This is the third car we have gotten from Curry Acura . . ."

This is the third car we have gotten from Curry Acura . . . and we won't go anywhere else now. Eduardo and the team are really great, they can't do enough for you and they make the experience really great from start to finish.

tricamo5
1/13/2015

"Hign Praise for Chris Bach"

Over the last twelve years I have had a number of service reps--all of them were good but the current one, Chris Bach, stands head and shoulders above them all. Chris is gracious, efficient, gives his undivided attention to the customer he's dealing with, and answers all questions patiently and thoroughly. Last but not least, he remembered my name from our first meeting and he remembers specific details from previous conversations and service visits without having to check them. This is better than "not bad"--it's truly outstanding. John Tricamo

Chris Bach

JoeMelsisa
1/09/2015

"Great car buying experience thanks to Eduardo Iannici"

We were extremely pleased with our car (2015 Acura RDX) buying experience with Eduardo Iannici at Curry Acura. He was very professional, friendly, easy going, and accommodating. As most people know, car buying is typically not the most enjoyable experience, however, Eduardo made it very refreshing. He was very fair and did not pressure us at all. He is also excellent about returning calls and emails. We have already referred Eduardo to some friends and family members. We will definitely look to do business with him again. Thank you Eduardo!

Bcheema
1/08/2015

"Great Experience. Highly recommend Joseph Ventura!!!"

After visiting many dealerships, I decided to buy from Joseph at Curry Acura. He was courteous and professional. Overall, the experience was good. He even followed up to see if I had any questions multiple times even after the purchase. Thank you!

leigh
1/06/2015

"A pleasure to deal with!!"

Just purchased my third MDX from Curry Acura. Other cars and other dealers are never a consideration. I have had many positive experiences with the vehicle and the dealership, i felt no need to change. Eduardo Iannici meet all expectations when purchasing this vehicle. He's professional, knowledgeable and accommodating while I waited for the prep and delivery of the new car. Mike Miele, the GM, was also involved with the process. He is a hands on manager, talking with customers, ensuring everyones satisfaction. I can't say enough positive's about this dealership and the staff. I highly recommend them to friends and family. Thanks Eduardo for the follow up call today! Leigh

mirubia22
1/03/2015

"Thanks to Eduardo Lannici!! I'm in love with my rdx.."

This was my first time leasing a car, and my first time at curry acura. Eduardo was very helpful, professional, and friendly. He has called me numerous times to make sure I am happy with my rdx. Im so happy with curry acura and all its services it offers. I came up to get a free car wash, and went in the showroom to say hi to Eduardo. Again he asked me how everything was going and if i had any questions. He took time out and came out and answered all my questions. . Thanks Eduardo for making me feel so comfortable at curry acura..

Nap
1/03/2015

"Bad salesperson"

Felt he was pushy. Not honest. Slick. Certainly not trustworthy. I had to leave & would certainly not recommend him. I might try a different salesman though cause the dealership is convenient.

1 - 10 of 1,053 results