Curry Acura

685 Central Park Ave,
Scarsdale, New York 10583
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

• Parts & Accessory Store and Gift Center
1,205 Dealership Reviews
carnut
2/09/2016

"Never dissapointed with Curry Acura service"

I have been going to Curry Acura to service my vehicle for some time now and have been dealing with Chris Bach. Anytime I have come in for either routine service or having an issue Chris is always considerate for my time and concerns and handles my visit with the utmost professionalism. Service is always consistent and it does not worry me to have to make a visit. If you have a employee of the month system in place I would definitely vote for Chris!!!!! Keep up the good work and I will continue to service here.

ttomws
2/03/2016

"Relaxed and Enjoyable - NO PRESURE"

This is what buying a new car should be about. Enjoyable and pressure free. My Sales Rep Richard Link could not have been more helpful and friendly. I was undecided as to what car I wanted the - TLX or RDX. No Problem - we can test drive booth, I loved the TLX , I was referred through Geico and was given a certified prices. There was no hassle. Price was accepted and Richard went out of his way to show me which cars were available. He went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable in my new car. I was then introduced to Dimitry Davidoff for financing. Here again Professional all the way through. He assured me the would follow through since I with any problems with financing since I was in a total loss accident and my previous loan was just paid off day before. Was very helpful at helping to pick out additional accessories. Everything they said they would do was done with a smile and can we do anything more. So professional. Would recommend this dealership to all. A Big Thank You for making a difficult time a very pleasant and happy occasion.

Rosemarie who worked with me for weeks while I was dealing with my insurance Company

RayNYC
2/02/2016

"WHAT A DIFFERENCE A CALL FROM THE GM CAN MAKE :)"

Dropped off my car and was not at first pleased with how I was greeted. The GM heard about my concerns and took the time to reach out to me to inquire as to what could he do to assist in making my visit a pleasant one. I explained how the service advisor was not very approachable. He listened and took the time out to assure me that he will look into the matter. The GM (Mike Miele) did in fact do that and personally made sure that my visit was a pleasant one. Though I think it was not necessary for the GM to take time out of his busy schedule, it did however, show me that this GM is focused on being well rounded dealership. My continued faith in Curry has grown and more so, my respect for this dealership has also grown. On a side note; Chris Bach is a rockstar and I only wished he was my service advisor from the beginning. He is a true professional and a huge asset to Curry.

RayNYC responded to this review

February 06, 2016

****UPDATE**** Since my review posted, management from Curry reached out to me and expeditiously showed concerned for the way I was treated. I have to admit, when someone entrusted with the reputation of their business reaches out to show their concern, it speaks volumes about their commitment to establishing excellent customer service. Kudos to management at Curry. They listened to my experience at service and moved quickly to resolve my issues. This is the reason why they will continue to receive my business. Thank you Curry for your commitment to providing excellent customer service.

pat123
1/31/2016

"Love our RDX"

We recently leased a 2016 RDX. Steven Kokkinidis, our sales person was great. He listened to our "wants" and helped us decide on the Technology model. The best thing about Steven was that he didn't unnecessary push us to make a decision. We had a very positive experience.

M2wild
1/21/2016

"Very positive purchase experience "

My assigned sales rep George P. is the coolest car sales person (not just one of) I've ever met. Trust me, I bought a lot of cars and always made my car reps miserable (to get the best deal). George gave me a very refreshing and pleasant negotiation / purchase experience by being honest and straight forward. I wish every car dealership and every car salesperson are like him / them. No wonder George said he is in the top 20 in the entire country with Acura. Thank you for all your help with the purchase of my 7th Acura and I am still considering buying the RDX Tech from you. Weining Wu

Daniellex0
1/16/2016

"Pleasurable Experience "

Had an incident with this dealership but Mike Miele the GM really turned my thoughts around. Mike was EXTREMELY helpful and he is the absolute SWEETEST person. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I now understand why he owns place.

newcar1959
1/15/2016

"great customer service"

We recently purchased an Accura TLX. Rich Link was wonderful to deal with and made purchasing car very easy. Also dealt with Parm Singh who was very helpful. A great experience from all involved.

Super Satisfied Customer
1/12/2016

"Best Customer Service Experience"

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Curry Acura, and I had a very positive experience for the following reasons: • My Sales Representative Mr. Brian Rattner took the time to find out what kind of car best met my needs, rather than try to sell me a car just to make a sale. • Brian listened to my wish-list and effectively answered all my questions and concerns about purchasing a pre-owned vehicle, explaining various options and choices. • Brian showed me potential vehicles that were in my price range. At final sale, my purchase was well within my budget. • Overall, the sales service which Brian provided was excellent from start to finish. He took time out of his planned day-off to test-drive the car with me and highlighted all the key features of the car, as well as programmed all my favorite radio stations. Brian was easily accessible by phone and returned my calls in a timely manner. Brian was professional, positive and courteous in his approach, and certainly never pushy. I would strongly recommend that Curry Acura potential customers specifically ask for Brian Rattner if they want 100% customer satisfaction. I am a very happy and satisfied customer because I had the best Sales Representative at Curry Acura.

tony
1/09/2016

"great experience"

purchasing my first acura was easy and painless, Sal Costello knew the car and was a pleasure to deal with.i would refer this dealership to my friends.cant wait to get on the road with my tlx.

Birds
1/05/2016

"A great experience"

We had a great experience with Curry Acura. It was easy to set up an appointment and the entire staff was terrific. Steven Kokkinidis was a great help as we talked through the pros and cons of the various cars we were considering. At the end, a great test drive and good conversation with Steven led us to the lease of our new MDX.

1 - 10 of 1,205 results