Curry Acura

Nick Mazzilli, Product Specialist, Curry Acura

Nick Mazzilli

Product Specialist

February 21, 2017

"100% across the board !!!"

- Alexism

I had the pleasure of working with Nick Mazzilli and Nick Furio when looking to return my Acura ILX and lease a new one! Nick Mazzili was very patient answering all my questions and concerns. I had been wanting to upgrade to the RDX and they were able to give me the 2017 Acura RDX for the best price I wanted and color as well! They made it happen within hours !!! I would recommend them both to everyone I know! My experience with Curry Acura was amazing! Everyone there was so pleasant offering me what ever I needed ! Nick Mazzilli was great from start to finish and followed up to make sure I was 100% satisfied!

February 20, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- tamrinii

I haven't bought a new car in over 12 years. From previous experience i thought it would take hours of negotiation and back and fourth. Buying my new Acura was simple and straight forward. Sal Costello, was available and knowledgeable the overall process was great!

February 19, 2017

"Go See Furman!"

- shanayedered

Furman was very knowledgeable and a delight to work with. I definitely recommend Furman for anyone looking to get a car from Acura. This place is great and Furman made my experience superb.

2016 Acura TLX