Curry Acura

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Curry Acura

Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

• Fax Machine Available
  • Parts & Accessory Store and Gift Center
MDS
2/24/2015

"Dmendoza " Professional, Warm and Friendly"

Carly Kim and Yuri made sure I had the best deal. It was a great experience dealing with them. Will definitely come back and will refer to our friends and families.

Michael
2/23/2015

"I bought a TLX"

I had a pleasant experience buying a TLX from Curry Acura. I wanted a sedan with good gas mileage, tech, and AWD. Brian was very helpful in hearing my needs and pointing me in the right direction. He has been very communicative throughout the buying process and regularly keeps in touch since I purchased the vehicle. I recommend using Curry!

LarryWhitePlains
2/19/2015

"Outstanding sales experience"

I have been driving Acuras since 2002 and have purchased my TLs and had all service done at Curry. This year I decided to get the new TLX and went back to Curry. Our salesman was George Petkanas who made the experience truly positive and even fun. He is extremely knowledgeable about the car, and spent a good amount of time showing and explaining its features to me and my wife both during the test drive and later when we came for delivery. I had done my research on pricing and we had no problem agreeing on the deal. The tech staff ensured that the car was properly prepped and cleaned (even in the current miserable weather conditions). The finance staff was also efficient and friendly. Overall, this was a no hassle, smooth experience dealing with people who know how to treat a customer properly.

amanda19
2/19/2015

"Friendly, Fun, Easy"

Andrew was very professional and friendly. He was upfront on the cost of the car and when he went and spoke to the sales manager he came back with a better deal. Everything was straight forward and I was able to walk out of the dealership the same day with my new car. I have been to other Acura dealerships and the service was incomparable to the service I received at Curry Acura. Nick the sales manager was very nice as well. Dimitri helped me with the finance agreements and I felt I was given great advice by all. I didn't feel they just wanted to make a sale, but wanted to make sure I got the best deal for what I wanted in a car. Amanda

Odalis.peralta
2/18/2015

"Outstanding customer service "

I came to curry acura to explore the options for replacing my older TL that I had already sold. I met Jonathan Mercedes who made my wife and I feel very comfortable which helped a lot not to mention I found out later he was dominican, so it made us feel like family. I would recommend Jonathan and the Curry Family to all my friends and family.

GM
2/18/2015

"5th car purchased from Curry Acura"

I live in Norwalk, CT and I have been buying cars from Curry in Scarsdale, NY for the last 12 years. I lease my cars so I make a purchase every 36 months on avg (sometimes less). I have an Acura dealership 2 miles from my house and I chose to buy my cars in NY because I like dealing with this team. I recently purchased my 4th Acura MDX, 5th car from Curry Acura overall--originally purchased an '03 TL. The process is smooth from start to finish. The entire staff is a group of courteous and professional sales and finance people. There is NEVER any high pressure, under handed or bait and switch sales tactics. Everything is explained in detail, prices are fair and the customer gets exactly the deal that they want before they sign on the dotted line. Every time I have been in the dealership over the years whether it was to make a purchase or have a vehicle serviced, the showroom is packed with customers which should tell you all you need to know. Eduardo and Nick (originally my sales contact, now manager) continue to do an excellent job and I am already looking forward to my next purchase!

Paul
2/18/2015

"Friendly, Easy and Fair"

This was our 3rd Acura purchase and it was a great experience. Our salesperson Carly was friendly and responsive to our questions. Yuri was top notch in all our interactions. He responded quickly to each of my many emails and even made the trip to the finance guy’s office an enjoyable one. A nice touch at the end of the process when the Sales Manager came over to thank us. Well done!

marbordom
2/16/2015

"Brian Rattner (sales) and Yuri Abramov (financing) top notch"

This was my 2nd purchase of an Acura since 2007. My wife and I started looking for a replacement for a 12 year old Accord. She knew what she did not want and we researched what would be feasible to transport a good amount of equipment or two dogs without either having a larger car, nor SUV, nor Minivan, nor American Model, not another Honda, no Toyota, nothing way above 30k (Audi, BMW. Mercedes..). I went to several dealerships measuring trunk spaces and checking interior quality of VW, Ford, Subaru, Mazda which all did not pass. That said I am not an ordinary customer, I am more on the annoying side of the buyer spectrum. Since I had a good experience in 2007 with Curry Acura I stepped into the dealership end of 2014 and started talking to Brian Rattner. He is kind, never puts a rush on anything and listens to the needs and concerns. Our focus was mostly on a TSX Wagon which is not produced anymore. Pre-owned certified therefore was a given. We drove a TSX Wagon at Acura in Larchmont a few weeks prior but due to a misunderstanding me reading the web page of the actual car we looked at disappointment was caused because the sales person was not clear from the beginning in his statements and I also did not believe the trade-in value for the Accord. Brian showed us all cars on Curry's lot which might interest us just to give us an overview since we were not totally focused on just the TSX Wagon at that time. In the next weeks we figured out that we will no drive any number of miles to other dealers in PA, MA or NJ just to look at their TSX stock because it is time consuming and we would never use the dealership after purchase. Also the prices are all similar and Curry Acura participates in the MVP Internet Market Value Pricing. At a 2nd visit with Brian he offered me to search for a car to our liking and acquire it for us with no obligation to buy. A down payment was made fully refundable. After 8 days Brian called and had one in one of the selected color and options available. I actually noticed a damage in the back of the car which Curry did not know about. Curry fixed it and at the 3rd visit I negotiated reasonably and decided to purchase it. We did not trade in our Accord. Yuri Abramov from sales answered any question I had as to coverages, certification, vehicle protection, Acura care, refunds in case of total loss/gap protection. He kept up with all my nagging in a friendly, funny and the same professional manner I experienced buying a previous car from him in 2007 Brian Rattner is one or even the best car sales person out of probably two dozens I have ever dealt with in about 20 dealerships I visited in the past 7 years. He goes the extra mile and also has entertaining stories to tell - he is just real, there is no fake no fuzz and all answers are straight and honest. If he does not know it he finds out. He follows up and is genuinely concerned to deliver quality in his service and the products . I feel that the money is well spent at this dealership and rate it to maximum satisfaction.

Steve857
2/16/2015

"Carly made it easy and comfortable, "

We had previously bought from Curry Acura, and were very happy. Happy enough to return for our 3 rd Acura. This was the first time meeting with Carly and she was wonderful. She knew her product, was very accommodating and knowledgeable. If she was not sure of an answer she went and found it . Her aim was to make us happy and comfortable in this leasing experience, , Yuri for finance, made it very simple, easy going. No hard sells or anything like that and Bruce and Patrick made it all happen as a price I was comfortable with ,

Eeiglenn
2/14/2015

"Very Happy"

I had a bad experience many years ago with a different dealership in the Curry family. I honestly thought I would never buy a car again from Curry. But after talking with George and being truly listened to, I decided to give Curry another chance. And I was completely satisfied from every perspective. George went out of his way to accommodate my needs and truly impressed me as an honest professional. I highly recommend him and Curry Acura.

1 - 10 of 1,064 results