Curry Acura

685 Central Park Ave,
Scarsdale, New York 10583
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

• Parts & Accessory Store and Gift Center
1,095 Dealership Reviews
CollegeGrad
4/19/2015

"First Car Buying Experience"

After being approved for a car loan, I ran to Curry Acura because my friend said her dealer was amazing. Furman was a true expert on every vehicle on the lot. Once I told him my budget, he worked with me to get me a vehicle that fit my style without hurting my pockets. Thanks to Furman, I am in a beautiful car and cannot wait to get the new MDX that I've been eying from him!

taebo26
4/18/2015

"Best dealership and sales representatives!!"

I have been a customer of Curry Acura for many years. I always return to this dealership when leasing a new car. I am on my 8th TL. I return to Curry because i have always received the best deals and service. Nick Furio took care of all my previous leases and Joseph Ventura leased me my current TLX. Both have worked hard to be sure I was getting exactly what I wanted in my car and at the best possible price. They took their time, never rushing or pressuring me and to make sure I was a happy customer and followed up with a phone call to ask how I liked the car. In addition, the service department at Curry is wonderful. These are the reasons I will continue to lease at this dealership in the future and recommend it to friends.

Joeyboy248
4/18/2015

"Always professional and respected"

Everytime I walk into curry Acura I always feel more than a customer especially with joe pecararo's time he always looks out for his customer very professional and goes out of his way and not everyone does that If anyone needs a vehicle information etc please see joe Pecoraro Thank you. For your help curry Acura JOSEPH S BONGIORNO

Joe Pecoraro

jlzeigler
4/16/2015

"He remembered me"

I was highly impressed that he remembered me, 3 yrs ago, my son and I purchasing an Acura, color, Model and all, He had no idea I was coming there, I just popped on the dealers, we started talking and he remembered as if it was yesterday. Mr. Pecoraro, excellent sales rep., I would recommend my friends to go to him

gvera89
4/15/2015

"Great Service"

I have been a customer of Curry Acura for a number of years and they never seem to disappoint. I initially purchased a pre-owned vehicle from them in 2012 however I recently returned to trade it in and lease a beautiful Acura TLX. George Petkanas was my salesman and took a great deal of time to explain what my options were. Parm Singh than assisted me with the financial aspect of my lease and provided me with additional incentives for a reasonable cost. They both ensured that the vehicle had all the features I requested and George was nice enough to provide me with a tutorial of all the new features that the TLX provided. I am absolutely in love with my new car and I highly recommend the good folks at Acura to anybody that wants good service!

Vinny
4/10/2015

"Best Dealership"

Curry Acura is an excellent dealership from sales to service. Great prices and fast service. I have been dealing with them for ten years or more, and they have never let me down. If you want a great deal go see Furman, and fast service go see David, they are the best!

Wm23rd45
4/09/2015

"Great expierence"

I had the best expierence at curry Acura. They helped me with the car that was fit for me and my budget. They did the impossible, possible! They got the 2016 MDX color that I wanted. Thank you so much for the amazing job you've done. Hope too see you in the next 3 years!

Satisfied
4/03/2015

""So Nice I had to do it Thrice!""

I have been a customer of Curry Acura for over 15 years. I recently purchased my third vehicle from Curry Acura and the experience was just as pleasant as my first. The entire process went very smoothly and I am extremely satisfied. Each person from the service person to the sales to the finance person were extremely helpful. A great dealership and great people! I highly recommend this dealership especially if you enjoy being catered to!

antder1961
4/02/2015

"Great Staff"

I just purchased a car from Curry this past week. I'm very happy with how the entire process went. Never did I feel pressured to purchase. Everyone that I had dealings with were super helpful and nice. If you are looking to get a new car, I highly recommend checking out Curry. Anthony D.

Emanuel Dubois, III
4/02/2015

"Very Happy"

Purchased my second Acura recently from Curry. The experience was just as pleasant if not better than the first. I know buying a car is a big decision and can be stressful. Curry Acura takes away the stress and makes the decision making easy. Sales, finance, service, management, whichever department you are dealing with will make you feel at home. Great dealership, but more importantly ...great people. I certainly recommend speaking to George in sales if you happen to be looking for a new vehicle.

1 - 10 of 1,095 results