Curry Acura

685 Central Park Ave,
Scarsdale, New York 10583
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

1,128 Dealership Reviews
Malexand
6/29/2015

"Great lease experience"

Had an great, easy, and fast new car lease experience with Andrew, Yuri and the team at Curry Acura. Highly recommended them and the dealership.

Pepsi2015
6/24/2015

"Unexpected"

My experience at Curry Acura was unexpected, amazingly professional and pleasant. No pushy sales people, clear information with great follow through. I will return to purchase my next car and recommend Curry Acura to ALL!!

hank123
6/19/2015

"Thank you George Petkanas!"

My wife and I had a terrific experience purchasing a 2012 Honda Odyssey from George Petkanas at Curry Accura in Scarsdale several days ago. He was knowledgeable, courteous, entertaining, and had a great personality. He gave us all the time we needed, and time for a thorough road test. Curry Accura had thoroughly inspected this used car, giving it new brake-pads. George also gave us the Car Fax data sheet, showing that it had not been in any accidents. Kudos also to Dimitry Davidoff at Curry Accura, who was very personable, and got us a very good interest rate for our car financing. I give George and Dimitry and Curry Accura my highest rating for making our car purchase such a great experience!

MaryannTSX
6/17/2015

"Purchased a used Acura "

I purchased a 2009 TSX and couldn't be happier. It was a pleasurable experience working with Andrew Uffenheimer. I can't say enough about his professionalism and courteousness.

Vivcar1
6/16/2015

"Acura TSX"

They were very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating . I would and will recommend them to my friends and I will definitely be getting my second Acura with them

JKKO
6/12/2015

"Was Lied to & mislead into a lease "

Acura of westchester & Curry Acura are my never again list! I put down $4500.00 cash on a 2015 ILX at Acura Westchester? they charged me $500.00 a month for the base series lease. Was very unhappy went back they tried to put me in another base series for over $650.00 Then I went to curry they take back the overpriced piece of junk the first dealership charged me said I didn't owe anything on the ILX. Then unwilling role the depreciation into the new lease making that payment $750.00 with another $3700.00 cash down. Now the car thAt was only worth $35,000 brand new is over $47,000. Otherwise throw an additional $26,000 a way on a lease, That you'll never own. Now neither want to take responsibility for the deal & sticking me to over pay for this vehicle for the remainder of the 36 month term. Terrible service they should be ashamed of themselves how they take advantage of their customers! not to mention I grew up with most of Acura of westchester! Yes it goes off your credit score. However you don't lie about paying nothing on a car & then rolling it into the next car to make a deal. If it's not the best situation for the customer. Sorry I sell real estate I thought success comes from doing your deals right the first time & not taken advantage of your customers & appreciating their business!

mrso
6/11/2015

"Long Overdue Review"

I bought a 2015 MDX from George and Curry Acura a Year back. And my experience is great there, not to mention they give you an excellent price for your trade in and on your purchase. I went to several dealerships in the NYC area, who are not even willing to deal with me because of what I was willing to pay for the new vehicle. If you want the best bang for the buck on your trade in and purchase and who is "Willing" to work with you and your needs. Look no further this is the best dealership and salesperson on the tristate area. BTW many dealerships markup the interest rates like crazy when you finance, but they actually offered the same if not better interest rates then the market. Thanks George, hope to see you again sometime soon in the future.

DOCKC
6/10/2015

"First time Curry Acura customer"

My experience at Curry Acura was great! The entire staff was friendly and very nice to work with. Andrew Uffenheimer explained everything about the car extremely well at delivery. Overall, the dealership and its employees went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied!

Becky
6/07/2015

"Excellent experience, once again."

I have been leasing Acura's with Curry Acura for many years and this experience was, once again, excellent. Eduardo Iannici is a true gentleman and a pleasure to work with. He helped to make the transition to a new vehicle seamless and did it with the utmost of integrity. I came in for an oil change on my MDX and walked out with a new RDX, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Eduardo, Patrick and the Finance team for your assistance and incredible service. You have a customer for life.

lkaller
6/07/2015

"My experience was great!"

I went in to test drive an Acura MDX and was so impressed with Richard Link and the service provided at Curry Acura. Rich answered all of my questions, introduced me to the world of an SUV after I had been driving a minivan for many years, and he obtained the car of my choice in a very timely manner. Yuri A. was helpful in putting together an accessories package and explaining those details to us. In fact, all of the personnel at Curry - from the receptionist to the General Manager - were always very polite, knowledgeable, and efficient; Rich returns calls right away and my whole family feels very satisfied with our new MDX! Thank you, Curry Acura and Rich!

1 - 10 of 1,128 results