Curry Acura

Parm Singh

June 19, 2017

"great dealership"

- Stephen May

My experience @ Curry Acura was superb, from initial inquiry through the delivery of my new TLX the experience I had was flawless. The salespeople were professional, courteous & honest and Sal & Nick were a joy to deal with. Not only did I get a great deal but the experience was not just painless but enjoyable. I will certainly recommend Curry Acura to anyone I know looking for a new car...

Sal Costello
Yuri Abramov

May 30, 2017

"The best in Westchester!"

- TimmyMcD14

Nick was awesome and knows his stuff! My previous lease was up and I had to extend it do to not finding the right car in time. Then I decided to give Acura a try one Friday, even though I had no interest in getting one at first. From the moment I walked in the door, my uncle, brother and I were welcomed with open arms. Nick was able to pinpoint exactly what car I wanted and even gave me the right deal. Everything from then on in was smooth sailing. I picked up my car that Monday even though they gave me the option of picking it up the very next day but it was memorial day weekend and I had other things to do. They made everything simple and easy for a me. Overall, I think I will continue going back to Nick and curry Acura. Unlike many other dealerships I've been to on my car search, they are all about customer service and pleasing the buyer! -Tim McDermott

Dimitri Davidoff
Patrick Canavan

May 24, 2017

"Geeat ! In a hard time"

- 84rdx

Great service Mr Savage was professional yet down to earth!! Answered all my questions and chencked on me after the purchase! Great! Great! Great! Great!

Ashawn Savage