Curry Acura

685 Central Park Ave,
Scarsdale, New York 10583
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

1,321 Dealership Reviews
Jrod24
8/26/2016

"Lana sales"

My first time getting a car from a dealer and sales rep Lana made the process very easy, went above and beyond to accommodate my needs in purchasing my vehicle. She is very customer friendly. I feel even more satisfied knowing that ever after i had purchased my car she still went out of her way to check up on me the next day wanting to know if everything was going well, which i really appreciated. Very good sales rep and very helpful highly recommend her.!

Lana

carmar16
8/22/2016

"Efficiency"

The best experience w/dealers in my life…. Parm from Finance department was very kind and efficient and then after the deal was done, Nick Mazilli From service, was really friendly; he explain to me all the features of my new car and he has being tracing all the process up to today when I complete 45 days with my car….

Rey G3
8/20/2016

"Efficient, no hassle"

Gave me the best deal in less than 10 min and walked me through the whole process. Probably the smoothest car purchase I've made.

Jonathan Mercedes convinced me to come into the dealership

geo_rib
8/17/2016

"My First Acura"

Unbelievable!!!!! Just leased my first Acura. Brian is a great guy. He was very patient with me and ended up getting me a brand new 2016 TLX V6 instead of my first choice (TLX I-4 Loaner). Yuri and Curry Acura are the best. They went to the extreme to get the deal done. I highly recommend this dealership.

Ajsanabria

"Great, fast service"

The customer service and quality of work at this location is good and the friendliness is excellent. I've been recommended to come to this location by someone who has been a customer here for 7 years!

ChiuauaGM
8/16/2016

"Easy, pleasant, wonderful service"

Once again, I had a wonderful experience leasing a car at Curry Accura. Furman Byrd called several times to keep me posted about the dates of my lease ending. I made a visit to Furman a few weeks ago as I was getting closer, but not ready yet to change cars. Furman was extremely helpful and meeting with him (for my 3rd MDX lease) reminded me that it could be an easy experience. Mr Canavan came to greet me as well. I felt very welcomed. I returned last week, Furman helped me pick out features and color for the 2017 Accura, Yuri Abramov helped me with the lease arrangements, we made a date to pick up the car (yesterday) and everything happened without one hitch. Furman and Yuri dealt with my insurance, DMV, everything. The pickup day was easy..The car was there when we agreed, Furman taught me all about the car, remembered to remove my Easy Pass (which I would have forgotten and removed my granddaugter's car seat. Yuri finalized the papers and I drove away, very happy. I'm even paying a little less monthly than I did for my 2nd MDX. Most importantly, at all times, both Furman and Yuri were professional, knowledgeable, pleasant, efficient, and respectful. I'll be back happily in 3 years.

pkap

"Great experience"

I recently leased an MDX from Carly Kim at Curry. My last experience with Curry was purchasing an Acura Legend in the 90's; it was a very good experience then and remains so now. I've dealt with a LOT of dealerships, with mixed results, and in my two experiences with Curry I've found them to be on top of their game. Definitely recommend if you're thinking about an Acura.

Lwyman
8/03/2016

"Great buying experience"

The folks at Curry Acura couldn't have been better - especially my salesperson Brian Rattner. I bought a new 2017 RDX, and have been driving it for about a week now. I don't think you could get better value in another luxury SUV. I had special timing circumstances when I bought the car, and Brian worked with me so that I could buy the car on my terms and at a great price. There were absolutely no hassles or hard pitches to buy anything I didn't want or need in the car. Their huge inventory made it easy to pick a car with the colors and options that I wanted, and with no waiting for the right car to arrive. Please look Brian up if you're in the market for a car. He'll make your car buying experience as painless as possible.

Ellie
8/02/2016

"The Worse Service Experience"

My appointment consisted of oil change and NYS Inspection. I got to the lot by 9:30AM and the first mistake from the guy in charge of receiving the vehicle was writing the wrong mileage of my vehicle . Instead of 18,000 he wrote 87,000 . Frank Torres corrected the error . After waiting more than one hour an half Torres came to the waiting area and indicated that the inspection was done and the oil change and that my car need it 2 filters to be change front and back and need it a Differential Service something that didn't know how to even explained it to me. So at the end I asked for literature to know what he was talking about. Even thought that I didn't know what he was talking about I told him to get it done because the car need it. After waiting for 55 minutes Torres came back repeating that oil was done inspection was done filter change and Differential done. So I went to the cashier and paid for the service. I drove my car to a nearest car wash and I realized that the inspection stickers was not change it was expired. I called Torres and told him how sloppy they are missing the most important reason that I went to the dealer and that I want it the sticker right fast on my way back to the service lot because I need it to go to work . When I got there I ask for the manager Larry of course he was out to lunch and after explaining my dissapoitment to Chris Bach he said is just a piece of paper is a mistake and gave me a ridiculous smile. I feel disrespected and so unprofessional . I mention to him that I had been a customer since 2009 and this was my third vehicle and that for the last 2 years there's always an issue with my vehicle. Of course he couldn't care less. I got in my car with my expired sticker and stop at DCP Auto Repair and got my inspection done in 10 minutes .Yes I paid double but I got it done at a place where customers are respected and they care for their customers not taken as a joke. Guess what the only reason after so many issues for the last 2 years I Continue going to this crappy Curry Acura service Dept. is because I bought a service package with the car which I regret so much. Horrible experience and this is my last car from Curry Acura and hopefully soon I get rid of this MDX so I don't have to see any of these people ever again. Frank Torres, Chis Bach,

manpreet
8/01/2016

"Great experience"

Could not have had a better car buying experience. Brian Rattner went out of his way to get use the best deal that he possibly could. We never felt pressured, and he was understanding when we had to bring our three kids along to make our final decision. Thanks to Dmitry as well.

1 - 10 of 1,321 results