Curry Acura

685 Central Park Ave,
Scarsdale, New York 10583
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

• Parts & Accessory Store and Gift Center
1,154 Dealership Reviews
FJFrancese
9/01/2015

"Bad circumstance leads to Great Result! Thank you Robert"

DeadCarAtTheTrainStation....AAA says only a few miles. Curry is nearby. Robert was fantastic. AllDoneByPhone! Best Acura Service Anywhere! Robert has made me a Curry fan!

HappyDavis
8/30/2015

"HAPPYDAVIS!!!#AcuraFamily"

Bought my second Acura in 2 years from them! Worked with Furman, my awesome salesman, and Yuri in finance!! Highly recommend this dealership to anybody trying to buy an Acura or other pre-owned car. 8/7 Took delivery #SUMMERCHRISTMAS

RDX2016
8/27/2015

"Fun experience"

What a great car buying experience we had!! Thanks to Joe Pecoraro and Parm Singh for your knowledge, patience and honesty. You guys were so helpful and fun. We even enjoyed hanging out at the dealership waiting for the rains to subside!!! Thanks again.

dmayeri
8/19/2015

"Happy long time customer"

Curry Acura is a phenomenal dealership. Sales and service staff professional and highly competent. They know their vehicles and are always receptive and accommodating to a customer's specific needs/situation. I just leased my 8th vehicle from Curry Acura and have been a customer since 2003. Furman Byrd is a wonderful sales representative who takes the time to listen to the customer and work towards a deal that has the customer in mind. Furman and the staff at curry would receive my highest recommendation and I will be back to them in the future.

Patrick Cavanaugh

mpmcmahon
8/14/2015

"Exceptional Service and Professionalism"

The professionalism and customer service I encountered at Curry Acura were absolutely first-rate. The sales consultant, Joe Ventura, was thorough, knowledgeable and patient. He acted as an educator much more than he did a salesman and provided us a level of white-glove service which made the buying process wonderful.

Doone10
8/12/2015

""Love this Dealership, my 4th MDX""

Sales person was very knowledgeable so the process went very smoothly. Everyone was very warm and friendly, great atmosphere. They had my vehicle in stock no waiting time . The entire experience was awesome.

susankaen1

" I Love George!"

I love my new Acura ILX and I love my salesperson, George Petkanas. He was kind, EXTREMELY helpful, generous with his time, and patient. What more could I want?

chris_od_76

"Love our new MDX"

We recently purchased our first Acura (2016 MDX) and couldn't be more pleased. We obviously loved the car, and the entire buying experience was smooth and stress free. Andrew took great care of us and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We never felt pressured throughout the whole process. Yuri was also instrumental in making the car buying process painless. He had everything lined up and ready to go so that when we came to pick up the car, we had no more paperwork to deal with. Would definitely recommend Curry Acura.

alfonsoortiz

"Outstanding customer service."

The customer service was excellent. I was greeted by Eduardo, he answered all my questions and was very professional. He did get a little bit scared when I test drove the car "I was cornering too hard". I bought a nice Acura TL 2012 SH-AWD. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Debbie
8/10/2015

"Joe Pecororo "

Joe was very informative on on all the lease options and was intouch with me with any new promotions to meet my needs. He was very patient showing me my car and setting up different things to make it easier for me. He was very thorough and paperwork was all ready to go when I came in for my pickup. My daughter n I both leased cars with Joe.

1 - 10 of 1,154 results