Curry Acura

Curry Acura

Call
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

• Parts & Accessory Store and Gift Center
LP112
12/11/2014

"Great Experience"

Leasing a car at Curry Acura was an easy and great experience with the help of George. George was so helpful and friendly. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to go to George at Curry Acura.

Devinjack3510
12/10/2014

"Vaughn J"

The best experience in car buying on the planet earth! Purchased my first vechele from Nick Furio in 2013. On a scale of 1-10 Nick was a 12! Then he turned things over to Mr. Magic, Youi Abramov, can't understand how he does it but he's one of the best. So pleased with the service, referred my best friend in 2015 who purchases the 2015 MDX. My friend got the same level of care that I received. Now Nicks in management and refers me to Martin Garcia, who puts me in a new 2015 MDX. The level of care that Martin bring to the table is awsome, he stay on top of every need or concern. Can't wait to refer another friend to Martin! It's no wonder Curry is at the top, their the Best,,,

Acura122
12/06/2014

" Exceeded my expectations!!"

Eduardo was professional, easy going, and kind! Not your typical Salesman!! Eduardo exceeded my expectations! I was impressed with the overall experience. Yuri was great too. We got the Acura RDX the next day. Easiest car buying experience ever!!!!!!

Carrater2001
12/02/2014

"Great Experience"

The guys at Curry Acura Scarsdale provided excellent service and I walked out of the dealership satisfied with my purchase. They were all professional and really tried to understand what I need. As part of the job, they tried to sell me other things, but it was not overly forceful that they made the purchase less stressful compared to my other car purchases in the past. Kuddos to Richard Link who checked up on me many times after my purchase on how everything is doing. He even checked if I received the car registration, etc. Thank you also for Dimitri who provided me alternative financial options and explained them well to me. I was not rushed, but I was not made to wait for them either. I would buy from them again in the future and will recommend them to people.

sianijacqueline
11/25/2014

"my acura TLX"

I have always been a customer of Acura but I am loyal to my salesman Richard Link. He is currently at Curry Acura and has taken care of me very well. The dealership itself is great as well and everyone is very friendly. Everything is seamless and Rich makes sure of it.

asequ1991
11/18/2014

"AMAZING"

They were truly amazing. Every time I come get my car serviced it is done in a timely manner. They answer all my questions and address all my concerns. They are beyond friendly, will be staying with Curry Acura for life. PS Diane Dietz was amazing and handled every issue I had with my car with care.

Diane Dietz

jeromeMTLXSHAWD
11/18/2014

"I had a pleasant doing business with the company."

I was very pleased and thankful to do business with a fine gentleman named Rich. He was very professional from the start. Rich and Uri was very thorough with the documents and transactions. I highly recommend this dealer and ask for Rich.

11/09/2014

"9 years and counting "

Just leased my 3rd MDX from Curry Acura.They keep me coming back with their dedication to their customers.Top notch service in every aspect of the purchase.Give them a try you won't be disappointed.

JadeBD
11/08/2014

"I LOVE my Acura TLX!"

I traded-in my car, and leased an Acura TLX from Curry Acura. I was very impressed with my salesman- Furman. He was great-- extremely patient and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable and felt no need to shop around! Overall pleasant experience with Furman and the whole Curry Acura team!

melissamelissa
11/04/2014

"I love my Acura RDX"

I inquired online first to see if I could afford an Acura. Jonathan Mercedes emailed, and spoke with me several times. He was politely persistent. He was determined to get me the Acura I wanted. He and Dimitri Davidoff collaborated and eventually I came to the showroom knowing I would leave with a car. It was then that we met with George Petkanas. He was extremely personable! He was a knowledgeable salesman AND a genuine, honest, person. We felt comfortable and confident with him. He offered to assist us with ANYTHING, "no question is a stupid question." A few days later my husband and I came to pick up the car late, before closing. We were so tired. Dimitri offered instructions anytime. George said he'd start and we would let him know when we're "done." We got into the car and he had us laughing and showed us everything! I am loving my car and am grateful I got it from Curry……… because Jonathan, Dimitri, and George were awesome! Thanks guys!

Reviews of Richard Link