Curry Acura

Nick Mazzilli

December 03, 2016

"Great Experience"

- asieskay

After a scary experience with @eastchesterchryslerjeepdodge, I came to Curry Acura in hopes of not only finding my new car but also quality customer service. They took the time to explain the application process to me (which I am new to), break-down payments and helped me find the car most suitable to my needs/lifestyle. I didn't feel pressured and they were direct, and forthright, which I truly appreciate; especially when buying a car. I felt like they took the time to answer my questions and assure that I had a good understanding, unlike the business I was working with before. Nick Mazilli and Dimitry Davidoff we extremely professional, pleasant, patient and informative. I want to thank them for turning this stressful experience around for me and making it a good one. I wish I would have just gone to them from the start. Highly recommend.

December 02, 2016

"The experience purchasing my RDX exceeded my expectations!"

- McKenzie

I love my RDX and was so pleased with my experience purchasing it from Scarsdale Acura. My sales rep Andrew Uffenheimer was awesome. Andrew went above and beyond to make this the best car buying experience I ever had. Even meeting with Yuri Abramov, the finance manager, was efficient and pleasant. The entire process, from my first step on the Acura website, selecting the exterior color and interior, to stepping into the Scarsdale dealership, the test drive and then driving off the lot with my new vehicle - 3 days later - was seamless. I was also impressed with the introductions and warm greetings from all of the service staff you will interact with in future. I will highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. Get ready for a unique and enjoyable buying . I wish everyone a safe and joyous holiday season!!! McKenzie

December 01, 2016

"Another superb buying experience"

- alfacenturi

I know became the proud owner of Certified 2014 Acura TL SHAWD. I traded in my 2012 TL which was also a great car. It is very satisfying to be able to trust the staff at Curry Acura to deliver exactly what i was looking for. The process was quick informative and when Curry certifies a car you can be rest assured all you need to do is turn the key and enjoy the drive. Special thanks to Diane in service, the used car manager Bruce and or course Dimitri who guided me through finance. This will not be the last car me and family will purchase through Curry. Keep up the great customer service and happy holidays to my friends at Curry Acura.

2016 Acura TLX