Curry Acura

Curry Acura

Call
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

• Quiet Work Area
  • Fax Machine Available
  • Parts & Accessory Store and Gift Center

"AMAZING"

They were truly amazing. Every time I come get my car serviced it is done in a timely manner. They answer all my questions and address all my concerns. They are beyond friendly, will be staying with Curry Acura for life. PS Diane Dietz was amazing and handled every issue I had with my car with care.

Diane Dietz

"I had a pleasant doing business with the company."

I was very pleased and thankful to do business with a fine gentleman named Rich. He was very professional from the start. Rich and Uri was very thorough with the documents and transactions. I highly recommend this dealer and ask for Rich.

"9 years and counting "

Just leased my 3rd MDX from Curry Acura.They keep me coming back with their dedication to their customers.Top notch service in every aspect of the purchase.Give them a try you won't be disappointed.

"I LOVE my Acura TLX!"

I traded-in my car, and leased an Acura TLX from Curry Acura. I was very impressed with my salesman- Furman. He was great-- extremely patient and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable and felt no need to shop around! Overall pleasant experience with Furman and the whole Curry Acura team!

"I love my Acura RDX"

I inquired online first to see if I could afford an Acura. Jonathan Mercedes emailed, and spoke with me several times. He was politely persistent. He was determined to get me the Acura I wanted. He and Dimitri Davidoff collaborated and eventually I came to the showroom knowing I would leave with a car. It was then that we met with George Petkanas. He was extremely personable! He was a knowledgeable salesman AND a genuine, honest, person. We felt comfortable and confident with him. He offered to assist us with ANYTHING, "no question is a stupid question." A few days later my husband and I came to pick up the car late, before closing. We were so tired. Dimitri offered instructions anytime. George said he'd start and we would let him know when we're "done." We got into the car and he had us laughing and showed us everything! I am loving my car and am grateful I got it from Curry……… because Jonathan, Dimitri, and George were awesome! Thanks guys!

"Excellent buying experience. "

Leased a new ILX and picked up vehicle same day. Very pleasant experience. Delivered exact vehicle at the correct price as promised. No need to shop around.

Alice Jiminez

"Great Experience!"

Just leased an Acura MDX from Curry Acura and was very impressed with the entire operation. My salesman Martin was great and so was everyone else on the team including Rob and Nick. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

"Amazing"

The sales and the service personnel were great. They made everything possible to make me satisfied. I got a great offer. Thank you Furman. I'm very happy with my new 2015 MDX,

"Great experience!!"

Andrew is the perfect salesman... Kind, patient, personable, totally non pressuring, and extremely knowledgeable. Not bad for the new kid on the block at all. Rob was great as well. He made sure He crunched the numbers so my payment was comfortable for me, not to mention he's total eye candy!!! I would definitely recommend him and the team at Curry Acura!!!

"This is a first class operation. "

My experience at this dealership was wonderful. Andrew's (Salesman) enthusiasm about the car (TLX-2015) was infectious and he was knowledgeable and informative during our test drive. I did not intend on purchasing a car the day that I test drove it, but the way the car looked and handled really sold me. Rob, Andrew and Mike stayed well beyond business hours to make sure that all my questions were answered and I was able to make a deal that same night. When I arrived at the dealership to pick up my car it was ready for me and the purchasing process went smoothly. It is apparent that the customer is the first priority at Curry Acura. What a pleasure.

Reviews of Joe  Martinez