Curry Acura

Parm Singh

March 23, 2017

"Great Experience - "

- Sean

I had a great experience, Joe Patrick and Dimitri were all very helpful and knowledgeable. They addressed all my concerns and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable working with them and never felt pressured into making a quick decision, which happens in many dealerships. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

March 21, 2017

"Great experience "

- Km0331

Nick Mazilli was great, he was very patient with answering questions since it was my first time with Acura and he provided exactly what I was looking for. He made the process very easy and I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family.

March 20, 2017

"Great Service"

- Big dog

A very friendly environment. Joe and Parm made the entire transaction seamless and pleasant . Joe is an excellent salesperson; very genuine, and a fun personality. Parm is very friendly and made us feel comfortable through the financing process. A very satisfactory experience . We will recommend Curry Acura to our friends and family; and recommend they see Joe and Parm. Phillip & Opal Dacosta

Used 2016 Acura TLX, $34995