Curry Acura

685 Central Park Ave,
Scarsdale, New York 10583
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

1,116 Dealership Reviews
mdxacura
5/28/2015

"5 Star Salesman"

Great asset to Curry Acura, very knowledgeable with new and pre owned vehicles, was sold with his easy manner and friendly staff. Got a fair deal on my purchase, and satisfied in my new ride all the way Home! Thanks, Mr. Furman Byrd.

keepinthefaith
5/27/2015

"Very good buying experience!!"

My wife and I returned to Curry Acura because we leased a car from them in the past and we were in the market for a new car. We were helped by Brian Rattner who made the experience of leasing a car a stress-free and positive experience, which is something that I couldn't say about other car salesmen from other dealerships which I've dealt with in the past! Brian and the entire staff that we met were very friendly and accommodating and professional. Would definitely return there in the future. Thank you Brian!

feenix24
5/21/2015

"best car buying experience ever"

I can't say more. Joe was perfect. I told him what I wanted and got it in minutes. I was driving a new car a week later. I will be back.

trishie830
5/20/2015

"Great Staff!!"

I had an excellent experience dealing with Nick Furio and Rich Link. They were both so pleasant to deal with (especially after receiving terrible service from the other local dealer). I would higher recommend them and everyone at this dealer. The best customer service I have gotten in a long time. The receptionist and finance guy (Dimitri) were also a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad I went there. I went in on a Monday night and drive away in a new car on Wednesday. Fast, easy and accommodating.

Raider0701
5/20/2015

"excellent service and salesperson was very attentive"

service was excellent, salesperson and all associates made this a very smooth transaction. Staff was very attentive and timely.

Tonil
5/18/2015

"Great Staff "

I would like to thank Nick Furio , Parm Singh and Rich Link at Curry Acura for a great car buying experience. Their attitude towards their customer's has solidify and confirmed why I have chosen their dealership to purchase my car. I can say no matter what financial situation you encounter they have a package to suit your needs. There was no question that they would have a deal that would suit my budget. They are a great team, Nick the Sales Manager stated upfront, I want your business and as of Friday I am driving a RDX and I am loving my new car. I would recommend them if you are looking for a new or used car to buy.

Angel052
5/18/2015

"Awesome "

I completely recommend Curry Acura to anyone that is interested in buying a new car. For anyone who is in the market (for a new car) or has purchased vehicles in the past, its a uncomfortable feeling and a pressure feeling from salesman trying to get a sale. At Curry Acura it was the complete opposite. There was no pressure feeling throughout the sale period. The sales manager (Nick) along with the salesperson (Joe) were extremely helpful in various ways from price and options. Prior to purchasing my 2016 RDX at Curry Acura, I visited Paragon Acura that morning because I live in Queens County. My experience there was completely horrible. The sales person didn't know anything about the vehicle I was trying to purchase. The sales person kept asking her own co workers questions to the point that lead me to ask her "How long have you being working at Paragon Acura and whether or not she (Jessica) knew anything about the Costco Auto Program". After responding back to my first question, it was 3 months I concluded that I didnt want this person as my sales person. To put the ice on the cake the sales manager came back with these crazy finance numbers, giving that yes I had to trade-in a 2014 Honda CRV (15,000) and giving that I have great credit over 740 score was in my mind crazy to see those numbers. In the end I had the right choice to walk away from paragon and picked Curry Acura. If anyone is wondering why I decided to re-purchase a new car it's because of family safety. After i purchased the 2014 Honda CRV from Paragon Honda the engine would rattle a noise every time the car starts I took the car the honda repair shop 4 times to inform me that honda has not recall or built a part towards fixing the issue. What put the ice on the cake was the fact that my wife begin to lien on the front passenger door from her seat to view various area along our road trip to different states and the side airbag light would display "airbag off" knowing that someone is strap in that seat using a seatbelt. Everyone should know the following if a vehicle doesn't recognize a passenger in the seat or the airbag lights stating off display, the airbags will not deploy in an emergency like it should in an accident". Family is my number one propriety in life.

Extranyc
5/14/2015

"Curry Acura. Excellence at its best !"

I traveled more than 65 miles one way to make a transaction for a new Acura at Curry Acura. I passed 4 different Acura dealers enroute to Curry Acura. My wife and I are educated consumers and after dealing with Andrew Uffenheimer we realized that the professionalism and customer service could not be matched at other dealers. We're extremely happy with our purchase and would highly recommend Curry Acura to everyone reading this post.

cerinoski
5/12/2015

"best experience ever"

my experince in curry acura was awesome Silvija Daniel is the best seller ever, she provided me with all the help and concerns I needed,she was also very attentive and helpful with all my questions. this is the best experience I ever had in a dealer .. thank you very much and if you want to have the best service visit this dealer and look for SILVIJA DANIELS ...

jcahn117
5/11/2015

"Excellent experience with Andrew Uffenheimer on ILX purchase"

I recently purchased a 2016 ILX and had a great experience all around. I went thru True Car late on a Saturday night and received a call the next day as soon as the dealership opened from Rosemarie Salas. She quoted me a great price over the phone and then I came in and met with Andrew Uffenheimer to discuss the purchase. Andrew answered all my questions, and went thru all the available options with me as we completed the deal. I also had a seamless experience with Yuri in Finance. After I picked up the car, there were some minor issues that had to be fixed with regard to my accessories and Andrew couldn't have been any better in continuing to follow up with me to make sure I was happy and had what I needed. I also worked with Diane in the service department and really appreciated the first class treatment. I would definitely recommend Andrew and the rest of the Curry staff to anyone.

Diane Dietz