Curry Acura

Curry Acura
Call
Curry Acura Info
About Curry Acura

9th-time winner of Acura’s most prestigious honor – the Precision Team, Dealership of Distinction award. Curry Acura is among a select few Acura dealerships in the United States to meet or exceed the rigorous 2011 standards to qualify for this distinguished award. This is the 8th time that Curry Acura has received Acura’s highest dealership honor. What sets Curry Acura aside is that other local Acura dealers have never achieved this award. A major component of the program focuses on the client experience and customer satisfaction. Michael D. Miele, Curry's General Manager believes that "our success is accomplished by the tenure of our staff" Curry always has a great selection of new and certified vehicles, plus other frontline makes & models

About Curry Acura Learn More

• Quiet Work Area
  • Fax Machine Available
  • Parts & Accessory Store and Gift Center

"Great experience!!"

Andrew is the perfect salesman... Kind, patient, personable, totally non pressuring, and extremely knowledgeable. Not bad for the new kid on the block at all. Rob was great as well. He made sure He crunched the numbers so my payment was comfortable for me, not to mention he's total eye candy!!! I would definitely recommend him and the team at Curry Acura!!!

"This is a first class operation. "

My experience at this dealership was wonderful. Andrew's (Salesman) enthusiasm about the car (TLX-2015) was infectious and he was knowledgeable and informative during our test drive. I did not intend on purchasing a car the day that I test drove it, but the way the car looked and handled really sold me. Rob, Andrew and Mike stayed well beyond business hours to make sure that all my questions were answered and I was able to make a deal that same night. When I arrived at the dealership to pick up my car it was ready for me and the purchasing process went smoothly. It is apparent that the customer is the first priority at Curry Acura. What a pleasure.

"2015 RDX"

George Petkanas is the consummate salesman. He is truly a credit to Curry Acura, and made the purchase a pleasant experience. We have purchased several Acuras from this dealership, and will continue to do so in the future!

"Awesome!!!"

I took my vehicle (2013 Acura) for service as the sensors for the Tire Pressure Monitor was damage, 3 sensors had to be replaced and I needed an oil change, I was shocked when I saw my bill, they've only charged me for the oil change and gave me a discount to boot! David Pagano my Service Manager has been nothing short of excellence, I've been dealing with David for over 4 years this is my second vehicle with Curry Acura and his always greeted me with a warm smile and ensured my vehicle is service to spec. Because of David and Sales Staff they will continue to have my business in the future and my referrals. By the way the Product isn't bad either. Sincerely, A very satisfied Client.

"Accura TLX-15"

I was very impressed with luxury and comfort of service waiting area. Had very good selection of cars. George made arrangement to pick me up from train station.

"Quick & Easy"

Joe Martinez is a very knowledgable and helpful salesman. He really wanted to make the car buying experience enjoyable and reached out at appropriate times to move the process forward. He is the only reason I finally agreed to buy the car as his sales manager was a bit "predictable" in the obvious used car salesman mentality... Rob Sorensen was also very quick and knowledgable with the financial side of the transaction.

" C. Clarke "A wonderful experience!""

I had the best experience from my salesperson Brian Rattner at Curry Acura. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. He was extremely accomodating and knowledgable about his job. He showed me the various options and never pressured me into doing anything I didn't want to. He even picked me up after I dropped off my old lease. He bought me lunch while I was waiting for the paperwork to be processed. He cleaned my old license plates so they looked like new! He went above and beyond to make sure I got excellent service. He programed my bluetooth and and explained everything about the car. I am extremely happy with the service I got both from Curry Acura of Scarsdale and Brian.He has made followup calls to make sure everthing is going smoothly with my RDX. The free car wash at any time is also a good perk. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to buy or lease a vehicle.

"Acura TLX!!!"

I would just like to express how thrilled i am with my new car!!! I received such excellent service at Curry Acura and i couldn't be happier! Rich was very professional and knowledgable. He was able to work with me on the price and was completely honest throughout the whole transaction. I felt extremely comfortable and at ease. Rob from finance made the experience even more pleasurable. He was able to answer all my questions. The whole process was actually a lot quicker than i thought it would be. He was on top of all of the paperwork and was very easy to talk to. He had such a great personality. Him and rich make a good team. I highly recommend Curry Acura and will refer them to all my family and friends!

"Exceptional Service!"

I really enjoyed buying a car at Curry Acura of Scarsdale. My sales consultant Eduardo Ianicci and his team made the experience of getting into a new car painless. First, I’ve never met a sales person as friendly and down to earth as, Eduardo. He’s a consummate professional, understanding, very knowledgeable about Acura vehicles and made the entire car buying experience a pleasure. Prior to coming to Curry Acura Scarsdale, I shopped around using TrueCar over the Internet, basically to find best price and vehicle availability in the area. Plus its designed to take the haggle out of the process. Unfortunately, while the system helps make the process more simplified, one is not guaranteed to experience the matched experience at the dealership, as was the case for me. Everything happens for a reason, so they say… if it were not for the prior negative experiences encountered at a few other dealerships (NY/NJ), I would not have met the great sales team at Curry Acura of Scarsdale. When I arrived at the dealership the remaining process was a pleasure. Meeting and working with Eduardo, many words come to mind… honest, friendly, professional, knowledgeable about the vehicles and very organized. He made sure I understood the entire process, and this left me feeling very satisfied. They even have a wonderful customer loyalty perk - complimentary car washes - I love that! I would highly recommend buying a vehicle at Curry Acura of Scarsdale - they were a pleasure to work with!!

"Friendly without being salesy!"

It's nice to deal with a salesperson who isn't all about the sale. Eduardo at Curry Acura is a people person with a great friendly attitude and fun sense of humor. He was knowledgeable about the new TLX, and if he didn't have the answer to a question, he would find it (usually from his manager Pat, who is also very friendly and fun with a different sensibility, plus he's got the answers with his years of experience). Eduardo has continued to follow up after the TLX purchase, and he and Pat always make me feel welcome to stop in anytime with questions or for a complimentary car wash. Nice perk.

Richard Link