Curry Nissan Chicopee

765 Memorial Drive,
Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mtaylor
7/02/2015

"New Car"

This is my second purchase through Curry. Both purchases have been relatively smooth with associates walking me through every step of the way. Jim Ward has been an incredible sales associate with my prior and most recent purchase. He reaches out to customers at every opportunity and always checks in on a regular basis. In all honesty, this is what prompted me to come back again to Curry Nissan.

Jim Ward

Nilsa
6/30/2015

"Lower my current monthly payments"

My sales person Anthony was awesome. I went in to just see what I can do to lower payments and drove away with a newer care. The sales manager Fitz was also great. Everyone was very pleasant and willing to help.

Anthony & Fitz

Dawn1976
6/26/2015

"Excellent customer service"

I went to the dealership to upgrade my car so it was more comfortable for my father who needs his oxygen and wheelchair with him to get him to his doctor appointments. I drove a Nissan Rogue and fell in love with the car and my salesman Jim Ward knew this was the car for me and he made sure the deal happened . Thank you Jim and Fitz For making the deal happen we love the Rogue.

Jim Ward

Happy Rogue owners
6/18/2015

"enjoyable"

Picked up our new Nissan Rogue. Possibly the best car we have ever owned. We dealt with Dave Vakalis and we were impressed with his knowledge. Would recommend Curry Nissan to friends and acquaintances.

David Vakalis

Abbieo1974
6/17/2015

"The best car buying experience "

I went to the dealership to test drive the new Maxima but unfortunately was unable to make that deal happen. However, the sales manager was able to suggest an alternative with the 2015 Altima and I immediately fell in love with the car and was able to leave there with my new car the following day.

Dave Vakalis, Fitzhugh Tarry

shane1974
6/17/2015

"excellent customer service"

Everyone we met at Curry was helpful and knowledgeable. All of our questions were answered. We had a budget and they found what we wanted in our price range

Dave V.

Soccermom2131
5/27/2015

"Outstanding "

I came to Curry to test drive a Nissan Murano with the intention of crossing it off my bucket list. I was very surprised at how much I loved the drive and feel. My salesman Dave Vakalis made the entire process seamless and walked me through every step. I would recommend Dave and Curry Nissan to anyone in the car market.

Dave Vakalis

ksjdbdheskskxhd
5/19/2015

"unsatisfied "

Bought a used suv 2 weeks ago. Still don't feel confident about my service felt very shady. Unprofessional employees. Took 5 days to get the car after I purchased it. It was dirty when I received it and still never received my down payment back which I was told would be Refunded. Nor a phone call back.

n/a

Dinaannd
5/14/2015

"Awesome People with Integrity and Concern for their Customer"

The employees of Curry Nissan have only one concern- the customer!! They are people who work very hard to insure that their customers have the best possible experience! I would recommend this dealership to anyone in search of a vehicle. The service manager, Neil, the sales manager Scott, and the salesman Jim are amazing gentlemen to deal with. I had a very positive experience. I have been a loyal customer for 1 year.

Neil (Service Manager), Scott (sales Manager), Jim (salesman) Fitz (Finance)

Girlwithanewride24
5/06/2015

"Dedicated (Reality) "

Now, I did not buy my car directly from Tony but throughout my time at Curry Nissan, he was the only person who understood exactly what I wanted and needed. I cannot say anything but postive and exceptional things about Tony's dedication to helping me, especially when at times things did not go as planned when getting my vehicle. To me an establishment is only as good as its employees and after having a rocky start with this experience, it was very nice to end with such a sweet and notiably dedicated employee like Tony.

Anthony