Curry Nissan Chicopee

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Curry Nissan Chicopee

Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Heidi
2/25/2015

"What a great place to get a car!"

My son recently had a terrible accident in my car and it was totaled, he was fine, but it was still a very stressful experience. I have bought my last couple of cars from Curry Nissan, so naturally I went to see them again. Jim Ward, my salesperson is the best! The whole place is great. From service to the finance people.......what a great experience, even in the worst circumstance.

Jim Ward, Matt Howard

haygood9
2/12/2015

"best experience ever!!!!"

Bought my 4th car from JIM WARD!!!! Best experience ever!!!! I will never buy a car from another sales rep ever!!! He cannot retire!!! Kelly

Jim Ward

MauraJean
2/11/2015

"One of a Kind"

As many people know, car shopping can be EXTREMELY stressful. Last year I had a horrific, horrific experience with Mazda and was left with a vehicle without a working engine, a leftover car loan and not much money to put down...By chance I pulled into Curry Nissan, and THANK GOD I walked into George Brown :) He put me into my dream car, a beautiful 2010 Nissan Murano with all the works! Then....I totaled that vehicle in December 2014 and was crushed beyond belief...Again, I emailed George and he told me not to worry, Curry would take care of me. Well, just as I suspected, he was true to his word. My husband and I walked in to the Dealership, still uneasy about the accident and the fact that we were car shopping again. We test drove the 2015 Nissan Rogue and I FELL IN LOVE. Not only was George supportive of what we went through and just as eager to please us as the year before, but he got us into this beautiful brand new SUV, with ALL the bells and whistles, for a price that knocked our socks off!! Thank You George for taking care of me, we will be Curry shoppers for life :P

George Brown

Cslater
1/23/2015

"Great "

I worked with George Brown. He was extremely helpful and attentive. He was able to provide me with everything I wanted. I drove away in a car that day. Very satisfied, I recommend that anyone who wants to purchase a Nissan should see George. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.

George Briwn

kimnjay
1/21/2015

"Absolutely Great!!!!"

My current car situation wasn't so good i found myself in no other choice but to visit a few dealerships around town.I decided to stop by Curry Nissan in Chicopee mass where i met this amazing guy named George brown he was full of enthusiasm and up for the challenge to help me get into a great car that fit my needs despite my credit history he went above and beyond to make sure I left with a smile on my face and papers signed on a car that I wanted. After all the back and forth and making sure I was satisfied with a decent Car paymemt I can now say me and my fiance is a proud owner of a Nissan altima!!! I recommend not only curry Nissan but see George he will make sure your expectations are met to the fullest...thank you George!!!

george brown

carlos
1/19/2015

"Excellence customer service"

George Brown was excellent. We alwaysgo to him because his knowledge about helping us getting a new car.He's amazing!!!! The Rosado family knows where to go when we a new car. This is our 3rd car getting with George. We know where to go!!!!!! Carlos & Nellie Rosado.

George Brown

Courtney Allen
1/06/2015

"Anthony! "

Anthony went above and beyond. The whole team at Nissan is great. I can't wait to buy my next car at curry Nissan in Chicopee :)

Tony

val31488
12/26/2014

"Great experience "

I had a great experience at curry nissan. My dealer, Jim Ward, was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. He was very straight forward and got everything done in a timely manner, without being pushy. This was the 3rd nissan I had been to and the first place that didn't try to take advantage of the fact that this was my first brand new car purchase. He asked me what price I wanted, I told him, and he went over to his manager and was able to make it work. I had done a lot of research so I knew what the vehicle was being purchased for around my area. Other dealers told me there was no way they could sell for the price I wanted and made me feel horrible for suggesting it. Then I went to Curry Nissan and within 1.5 hours I had the car for the price that I wanted. I recommend this dealership to anyone that doesn't want to be jerked around and meet friendly, honest, and fair salesmen.

jim ward

sbechta313
12/08/2014

"First Time Car Buyer"

Since this was the first time I was purchasing a car, I did a lot of research even before stepping foot into the dealership. I knew I wanted a Nissan Altima, and this dealership's customer service was superb from my first online interaction to the car's final inspection. When I initially emailed dealerships requesting more information about the car and price quotes, this was the first one to reply, and with a great offer.In fact, Mali's offer sparked me to visit the dealership. It was when I got there that I met Dave Vakalis, who guided me through my car selection and purchasing process. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, polite, and honest-everything you would want a salesman to be. He did not rush me through the car buying process, and helped me with the educational process since this was my first time purchasing a car. The car I wanted wasn't in stock, so he even looked at other dealerships to find my ideal vehicle. During the test drive and selection process, Dave walked me through all the features of the vehicle, which helped me decide between the models available. When I ultimately purchased the vehicle, he even went as far to customizing my radio stations, etc. which was incredible! The financial aspect of the purchase was seamless, thanks to Matt. He was meticulous when explaining the options available and the payment dates, and I left the dealership with a clear understanding of my financing terms. He also followed through throughout the sales process, which made me feel like a valued customer. Fitzy and Jim also helped with the sales process, negotiating a better financing option and installing my net accessory I purchased for the car, respectively. Ultimately, this dealership made me feel valued. They all truly came together during this process, and you don't see that in many car dealerships. At the end of the day, they wanted to make me feel confident leading into my purchase, and they succeeded. If you are ever in need of a car, do not hesitate in contacting Dave Vakalis; he will be sure to provide you with everything you need! He even made a personal visit to my work to install the car plates! Thank you very much Curry Nissan! I am thrilled with my car purchase!!

Dave Vakalis

Kim92776
12/02/2014

"Tony our sales person"

Was excellent. Answered all of our questions/concerns and then some. Did not feel pressured. Would definitely consider buying again from Tony. He took the time to show us the ins and outs of our car.

Tony