Curry Nissan Chicopee

765 Memorial Drive,
Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Blee
8/24/2016

"What a great experience!"

Having had a 6 hour unpleasant experience, at a different dealership in West Springfield the day before, my expectations were low to average walking in to Curry Nissan in Chicopee, MA. Would they work with me? Would I be treated "less than" because I was a woman car shopping alone? Curry Nissan, more specifically my salesperson Jarrod Marshall, not only exceeded my expectations in working with my budget, he treated me like a friend or a family member and I had a very good experience with Curry Nissan. I highly recommend! B Lee, West Springfield

Jarrod Marshall

Blabrec61
8/21/2016

"Just the right car"

I was looking for a pretty specific type of car and Jim Ward was quick to deliver. The purchase experience was simple and pleasant. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Jim Ward as a really good salesman.

Jim Ward

Snoodles
8/21/2016

"Another flawless purchase..."

In June of 2016 we bought our 5th Maxima from Curry and Jim Ward. It was another easy transaction from the negotiation to the delivery. The car was delivered as promised and when it was promised. No surprises. Everyone in Service, as always, was prepared when I returned for an inspection sticker. I have found that these people in both Sales and Service know exactly what they are doing and other dealers stumble along without any clue. I give Curry Nissan my highest recommendation. There is no need to go anywhere else unless you enjoy having your time wasted.

Jim Ward

Danielle23
8/20/2016

"Excellent customer service "

Stephen Clark was my dealer for a new to me vehicle. He went out of his way to find exactly what I was looking for and I was given an amazing deal. I would recommend him to anyone.

Stephen Clark

Snowbird
6/03/2016

"Recent oil change."

I made an appointment for an oil change for my 2010 Maxima to be done on Tuesday, May 31 at 10:30 Am. I arrived on time and was greeted and waited on by April Freniere. April always conducts Any business that I have had with the service department in a courteous, efficient and professional Manner. I am grateful that Curry Nissan has April as an employee. She makes my day. By the way, my oil change was completed by 11:00 AM.

April Freniere

Crissy
6/03/2016

"Yearly Inspection"

Great service, quick and very respectful service from Mr, Stephen Panto, Service price is very reasonable, Nice and updated facility. Definitely clean. Offered coffee etc.

Mr. Stephen Panto

Ray peck
6/02/2016

"Yes second car that I have bought threre."

The salesman was real good Anthony Windoloski second car that I have bought from him .he was real helpful and easy to work with .Would tell friends how good they all were

The business manger and general manger were all good to work with

PaulWBrown
5/28/2016

"Excellent"

My experience at the dealership was the most pleasant I've had yet. I have always owned new vehicles before this purchase. The salesperson with whom I dealt with, Evelyn Ortiz, also, Matt Howard and service mgr. Stephen Panto whose attention to details were excellent. Curry Nissan should be proud of the professionalism of their people. I will not hesitate to recommend, nay, urge prospective buyers to go to Curry Nissan, Honda. Thanks again: Paul W. Brown

Stephen Panto

Craig
5/16/2016

"Curry Nissan - Chicopee, MA"

Curry's service team is excellent and their new building is beautiful. I am very happy I purchased my car there! I never had a bad experience at Curry! Awesome dealership!

Stephen Panto

Kevin Riley
5/13/2016

"friendly and courteous "

April Freniere was just great.I just drove in and was greeted with professional and courteous smile. My stay there was quick l went for an oil change and they also did the hood latch recall.

April Freniere