Curry Nissan Chicopee

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Curry Nissan Chicopee
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Great dealer ship to buy from"

This was a great experience for me. I didn't feel pressured to buy a truck. This is the third Nissan truck that I have owned and I was "just looking." I had already shopped around but felt that this dealership was the best, by far. Jim Ward was friendly, didn't rush me, was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, answered all of my questions thoroughly.

Jim Ward

"Wonderful Experience with all of the Curry staff"

I must say I was very reluctant to try a new dealership as I had been a Baystate Nissan customer for the past 18 years plus but have only ever owned Nissan vehicles. Rumor had it that several of the employees moved to Curry when Baystate closed so I gave it a try and glad I did! Little did I know when I walked in I would meet the employee of the year who showed me all of his achievements over the mantle - George you should be proud!! :) George was very patient in guiding me through the options of lease over buying and we came to a decision where everyone was happy! Curry Nissan was a great experience overall as everyone was very personable, accomodating and extremely professional. Also, many thanks to Scott for helping me out until my new car was ready as my old car had become dangerouse to drive. Curry cares about their customers and it shows in how the do business!! Thank you George for the positive experience, I will definitely recommend Curry to my friends and be back to see you in 3 years or less!

George Brown

"Awesome Curry experience!!!"

I just purchased a 2105 Nissan Altima from Dave Vadalis at Curry.This is our second car from Curry. I was very happy with the way Dave talked to us. He made my husband and I us feel very welcomed and not pressured, and answered all of our questions. We bought the car without hesitation. He really was a pleasure and has a very out going personality. I feel that Dave is an asset to the Curry family.The rest of the staff was also great.Thank you, Mr. and Mrs Roberts..

Dave Vakalis

"excellent experience ever!!!"

I wanted a 2014 rogue and so happy with it,the experience I had with the staff was great, even greater was my sale man Jim Ward, I would & will recommend this car dealership to my friends & family.

none

"Very professional people"

My wife and I went to look at nissan rogues. We ended up purchasing a 2010 nissan murano. The sales consultant was very knowledgeable of the vehicle as well as others we brought up in conversation. At no point during the expierence did we feel rushed or pressured which was a big selling point for us.

Anthony Windoloski

"Finally an enjoyablecar buying experience"

I have always considered the car buying experience to be an unpleasant but necessary task. Dave Vakalis and the team at Curry Nissan made it enjoyable and fun. My preference is to get right down to business and Dave accommodated that and we had a deal worked out in under 15 minutes. Scott Hubbell was also great. We traveled from out of state and would do so again.

Dave Vakilis Scott Hubbell

"The Best Customer service"

Working with these guys was great. It was the best experience I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle. I would definitely send family and friends to this establishment when looking to buy a car. George is a wonderful salesman he helped me so much.David was great also. I'm very happy and excited to have gone and worked with them through this process. Thank you guys very much i do appreciate everything. I will be returning when I'm ready to trade and purchase my next car.

George Brown & David Medina

"expecting high pressure salespeople,pleasantly surprised"

I had often felt uneasy when I would look for a car, I expected to be pressured. My concerns were quickly eased when we met George Brown, he is very knowledgeable and professional. we requested a desire to have a car with remote start, he made that happen right away. the whole experience was wonderful, the sales and business staff were friendly and make us feel like family I would recommend Curry Nissan. I am very pleased with my new car, thank you George!

George Brown, Fitzhugh,Scott

"Outstanding service at Curry Nissan"

A huge thank you to Sales Manager Scott Hubbell and the team at Curry Nissan! Over the past few years, we have leased a Murano and Pathfinder with Scott and his team and they are always patient, courteous, helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the cars, lease terms and options. We visited many dealers before deciding on the Pathfinder and we came back to Curry Nissan as they were honest and upfront and treated us like family. Other dealers made us feel that we were being tricked with hidden costs and confusing terms. We highly recommend Curry Nissan to anyone looking to lease or buy. And we loved the Murano and are thrilled with our new Pathfinder!

Scott Hubbell

"Curry Nissan- Ismael and Brian- review"

I was in the market for a used or new car, but being a Canadian who recently moved to the Connecticut area, I knew there was a potential for some difficulties. I started my search on the Internet, looking for dealerships that would be nearby to my new home, and followed up with phone calls and later visits to the dealership, trying to figure our base cost for the Nissan Rogue I was interested in. From my first contact with Curry Nissan in Chicopee, I was impressed. Brian, the GM, provided me a quote for the car and was helpful, polite, and very upfront about cost and extra fees. I worked with Ismael for the paperwork for buying the car - and he dealt with insurance and registration of the car for me, as an added bonus. Due to my Canadian citizenship, and stringent Connecticut laws, it took nearly a month for me to get a CT drivers license and to be able to register the car in CT, and ultimately be able to pick it up. The guys at Curry Nissan gave me a rental car at an awesome price for those 3 weeks, and Ismael touched base with me several times a week, by phone and email, to see how things were progressing and to see whether he could be of any assistance. They made the complicated and exceptionally frustrating process that much more tolerable! Plus, as someone who is occasionally technologically and car challenged, it was incredible to me that Ismael took the time to introduce me to the very many features of my new car and sent me home with a full tank of gas! It's customer service like that that really sets Curry apart, and a level above the other dealerships I had considered working with! After I finally picked up my car (which I'm obsessed and totally in love with!!!), I realized that I left my garage door opener in my loaner. Brian went to the trouble of dropping off the clicker and some mats I had purchased at my house, to save me the trip to the dealership. My overall experience with Curry Nissan was remarkable. I got an incredible 2014 Nissan Rogue that I love, and for a wicked price, but it was their customer service, though, which really made them shine, and warranted this review! Thanks Ish and Brian!

Brian, general manager, and Ismael, sales