Curry Nissan Chicopee

765 Memorial Drive,
Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

StratusFear!
4/24/2016

"Stress Free"

My salesman Anthony Windoloski "Tony" made my used car buying experience easy and enjoyable. Although he snickered about the value I put on my 12 yr old car..he went out of his way to get me the vehicle I wanted. He even agreed to fix a few dents and dings I noticed no charge before I made the deal. Tony was very pleasant and made my purchase stress free and it was actually fun! I feel I made a new friend. Thanks, Tony..No matter how much fun you poked at my ole girl, I'm glad I'm in my 2013 Rogue!

Anthony Windoloski(sales), Fritz, (sales) Matt (Finance)

Leann
4/20/2016

"Jim ward"

My experience at curry Nissan Chicopee was fantastic. Jim Ward was very helpful in finding exactly what I was looking for and was Able to remain in my budget. He is so personable and made the car buying process much more enjoyable. I would recommend him if you are headed over to Nissan!

Jim Ward

maryann
4/18/2016

"Experience was GREAT!!!"

My recent service experience @ Curry Nissan was great due to April Frenier's excellent care and understanding of what needed to be done. If you have a question, she gets the answer to get the job done.

April Frenier

Tina M
4/12/2016

"Service appointment"

Steve Panto and April Frenier are top notch at this Curry Nissan dealership I trust them to get the job done and in a timely manner

Steve Panto

llaurabch
4/10/2016

"Excellent service"

Stephen Panto was very helpful and courteous. My overall experience was very positive. I would recommend that others get their cars serviced here. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Stephen Panto

Matthews.alan123
4/03/2016

"buying a new car"

my wife and i went into curry to trade her lease car in. when we left we left with 2 new Altima's, they were so concerned about the mileage i had on my car that they managed to save me some money on my car also. great people Jim ward, Scott Hubble, Fitzie, Matt. I will never buy a car from another dealer they have us for life!

Fitzie, Jim ward, Scott Hubble, Matt

Matthews.alan123
4/03/2016

"Excellent service excellent staff"

I recently had service done on my car April and Neil couldn't have been more hopeful and professional I would recommend curry service to anyone.

April frennier, Neil perrimen

S. V.
3/31/2016

"Consistently friendly, courteous service professionals"

Over the years I have been helped by Neil Preman, Steve Panto and April Freniere and have always been treated as a respected and valued customer. Additionally, the service is quick, reasonable and they get it right every time! It's so nice to be able to depend on a job well done--every time.

Neil Preman

HunterV
3/28/2016

"exceptional service "

I get the upmost exceptional service every time I go to curry Nissan for any service on my 2009 Nissan Pathfinder. I would highly recommend to my friends and family.

April Freniere and Steve Panto

Wally s
3/25/2016

"Always the best"

The service experience at Curry has always been first rate, Our service person, April, took care of everything we need done. We chose Curry over another Nissan dealer even though they are twice as far away , and never regretted it.

April