Curry Nissan Chicopee

765 Memorial Drive,
Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Snowbird
6/03/2016

"Recent oil change."

I made an appointment for an oil change for my 2010 Maxima to be done on Tuesday, May 31 at 10:30 Am. I arrived on time and was greeted and waited on by April Freniere. April always conducts Any business that I have had with the service department in a courteous, efficient and professional Manner. I am grateful that Curry Nissan has April as an employee. She makes my day. By the way, my oil change was completed by 11:00 AM.

April Freniere

Crissy
6/03/2016

"Yearly Inspection"

Great service, quick and very respectful service from Mr, Stephen Panto, Service price is very reasonable, Nice and updated facility. Definitely clean. Offered coffee etc.

Mr. Stephen Panto

Ray peck
6/02/2016

"Yes second car that I have bought threre."

The salesman was real good Anthony Windoloski second car that I have bought from him .he was real helpful and easy to work with .Would tell friends how good they all were

The business manger and general manger were all good to work with

PaulWBrown
5/28/2016

"Excellent"

My experience at the dealership was the most pleasant I've had yet. I have always owned new vehicles before this purchase. The salesperson with whom I dealt with, Evelyn Ortiz, also, Matt Howard and service mgr. Stephen Panto whose attention to details were excellent. Curry Nissan should be proud of the professionalism of their people. I will not hesitate to recommend, nay, urge prospective buyers to go to Curry Nissan, Honda. Thanks again: Paul W. Brown

Craig
5/16/2016

"Curry Nissan - Chicopee, MA"

Curry's service team is excellent and their new building is beautiful. I am very happy I purchased my car there! I never had a bad experience at Curry! Awesome dealership!

Kevin Riley
5/13/2016

"friendly and courteous "

April Freniere was just great.I just drove in and was greeted with professional and courteous smile. My stay there was quick l went for an oil change and they also did the hood latch recall.

April Freniere

tone, tòne123
5/07/2016

"Pleasant & fast"

First I want to say that Stephene Panto and April from the service area are the best, they both has a big smile and so welcoming. I shared a concern when I first got there and before I left it was taking care of.

April , Stephene

Angel1961
5/05/2016

"AWESOME SERVICE"

Stephen Panto is my serviceman and he has never failed to make me feel more than appreciated. He makes me feel welcome, comfortable, safe, and fully aware of the needs that my car has. I always leave the Nissan dealer confidant that I am driving a safe car that has no outstanding issues.

StratusFear!
4/24/2016

"Stress Free"

My salesman Anthony Windoloski "Tony" made my used car buying experience easy and enjoyable. Although he snickered about the value I put on my 12 yr old car..he went out of his way to get me the vehicle I wanted. He even agreed to fix a few dents and dings I noticed no charge before I made the deal. Tony was very pleasant and made my purchase stress free and it was actually fun! I feel I made a new friend. Thanks, Tony..No matter how much fun you poked at my ole girl, I'm glad I'm in my 2013 Rogue!

Anthony Windoloski(sales), Fritz, (sales) Matt (Finance)

Leann
4/20/2016

"Jim ward"

My experience at curry Nissan Chicopee was fantastic. Jim Ward was very helpful in finding exactly what I was looking for and was Able to remain in my budget. He is so personable and made the car buying process much more enjoyable. I would recommend him if you are headed over to Nissan!

Jim Ward