Curry Nissan Chicopee

765 Memorial Drive,
Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

tayyl0rgang
7/23/2015

"excellent service "

I recently purchased a 2010 nissan rogue and i've never been more satisfied with another dealer before visiting curry nissan of chicopee. April Frenier and Paul Earnest assisted me through out the process and made sure to make this purchase possible! Paul found the exact car I wanted with all of the specifications i asked for. I've never had better customer service. He made sure to keep me updated about any changes that occurred through out the paperwork process, found approval for my loan in no time, and even went above and beyond to give me a ride to pick up my Rogue the day of purchase. April assisted me through the inspection and registration process and was able to get my car on the road almost immediately. I would highly reccomend this dealership to anyone looking for a reliable vehicle and a pleasant experience!

Paul Earnest, April Frenier

leafuser
7/21/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I know of no other dealership service department that comes close to the service provided by April Freniere, Neil Preman and their staff. Everyone goes above and BEYOND the norm to insure that every detail is taken care of and that my vehicles are delivered in perfect condition and in good time. I would never consider going anywhere else and I highly recommend Curry to all who ask.

April Freneire and Neil Preman

Dziok
7/10/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

We bought a 2015 Nissian Rogue ...Jim was our salesman and he was great he helped us find exactly what we wanted..Thank you so much we will be back soon to purchase another car from Jim !!!

Jim Ward

patty t
7/09/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Steve Clark, the salesman, was extremely easy to deal with. Got out of my lease and into a brand new Sentra for the right price. Business Manager and financial person were also very professional and helpful. This is my third car deal with Curry Nissan. I will keep going back for sure.

Steve Clark

KB & ML
7/08/2015

"Altima & Curry Nissan: The Right Car & The Right Dealership"

A year of car searching has just had a happy ending at Curry Nissan. We got the car we wanted at a dealership that went all out to make us satisfied customers. Our search for a new car began in April 2014 at the New York International Auto Show. We were not in a rush to replace our dependable, comfortable Honda Accord EX-L V6. As a result, we had lots of time to compare the features and research other drivers’ opinions of many cars. Test driving seven mid-sized cars kept us looking for the ideal car within our budget. Each car had wonderful aspects and also disappointments. Compromise looked inevitable. We actually were considering waiting for the 2016 offerings. Thankfully, seeing our neighbors driving a Nissan Altima started a new round of research. This car that had been under our radar was a pleasant surprise. The features that made the Altima a stand out for us were: overall exterior styling; excellent gas mileage (27/38); extremely comfortable power seats for both driver and passenger; Bose radio; elegant and spacious interior; moon roof; well-designed easy to use dashboard instruments; very comfortable back seat with 60/40 split; large trunk; and of course, safety. Driving the Altima was a pleasure, and it compared favorably to most of the best features on the other cars. The Nissan quickly took first place, and thoughts of continuing the search into 2016 vanished. Based on her own experience, our daughter, strongly recommended going to Curry Nissan, because Fitz Tarry is the sales manager and would ensure dependable sales and service. She was absolutely right. Every person we met at this dealership did his or her best to help us make our decisions and to learn how to operate the car. There were no aggressive sales tactics, and everyone – including the other sales people - appeared to be working as a team to help us. We were Valdez Clark’s first customers since moving to Western Massachusetts, and we could see that his knowledgeable and patient approach to selling us our Altima will make him a great help to many other Curry Nissan customers. Matt Howard carefully put together our financing, insurance, and registration. His genuine friendliness made the unavoidably long process pass enjoyably. We met the staff in the service department, and there, too, everyone was cheerful and attentive. Buying a car is a major purchase for us. Fitz Tarry not only made us feel welcome for the car purchase, his manner assured us that we would be treated well when we come in for long term check-ups and service. Given our long search we have met many pleasant car sales people. But even among the best, Fitz Tarry and his team stand out. We are grateful for their positive approach to customers as they sell their cars.

Fitz Tarry, Valdez Clark, Matthew Howard and others

Jilld
7/06/2015

"Purchase of a new vehicle"

Salesman was very helpful & professional. Service at this dealership is always a very good experience. The dealership makes every effort to accommodate . Everyone is nice.

Dave Vakalis

gram1
7/05/2015

"Curry Nissan Sales & Finance Team is Excellent!!"

I can't say enough about this team of professionals. I am 70 years old and am in a lot of pain, temporarily on a walker because of a back problem. Everyone went out of their way to make me comfortable. I researched cars on the internet and had a good idea of what I wanted before contacting the dealer. As I had already given my old car away, I needed to be picked up at my home. Curry's shuttle van was not available, because it was a week-end, so the salesman, Paul Ernest offered to pick me. From then on Paul saw me through the entire process of making sure I got everything I needed and wanted in my new car. I needed a hatchback; adjustable seats for ease of entering and exiting the car; and I wanted a car phone charger for emergencies. Paul saw that I got what I wanted!! He drove me home after the process was completed. The following Monday he made sure that my car was inspected, registered, and lo-jack was installed. It was well after 5:00 PM when he came and picked me back up in my new car. In addition, he presented my with the adapter that I needed to charge my phone in the car if needed. I wanted to add this young man to my family by the time we were through!! Matt Howard saw me through the financial process professionally and made sure he explained every aspect of the financing to me. All through the process, Matt was very solicitous for my comfort. Everyone on the floor were wonderful to me. Sorry I don't remember everyone's name.

Paul Earnest, Matthew Howard

Apollo123
7/05/2015

"Bad experience"

I made appointment to see a car 3 days in advance. I told them I would be driving 2 hours to see the car. They called the day of the appointment to confirm. When I got there the salesman said that the car is in the shop and they cannot show it. They didn't bother to call me to let me know. They knew I was driving for a long distance. Basically they wasted my time. Would not recommend this dealer to anyone. They don't know what they're doing. Get someone who is a real professional !!

Paul

mtaylor
7/02/2015

"New Car"

This is my second purchase through Curry. Both purchases have been relatively smooth with associates walking me through every step of the way. Jim Ward has been an incredible sales associate with my prior and most recent purchase. He reaches out to customers at every opportunity and always checks in on a regular basis. In all honesty, this is what prompted me to come back again to Curry Nissan.

Jim Ward

Nilsa
6/30/2015

"Lower my current monthly payments"

My sales person Anthony was awesome. I went in to just see what I can do to lower payments and drove away with a newer care. The sales manager Fitz was also great. Everyone was very pleasant and willing to help.

Anthony & Fitz