Curry Nissan Chicopee

765 Memorial Drive,
Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

missQua15
4/28/2015

"Effortless!!"

My overall experience was incredible! They made it so easy The sales consultants in the entire showroom all have impeccable customer service. I was impressed with how much respect they all have for their clients and for each other! The sales consultant Stephen Clarke, a great asset to the company, who oversaw my transition into a new car from a lease was fantastic and made my experience a breeze. Stephen is awesome!1 He treated me with the utmost respect! Great guy!! Made my experience so comfortable for me it was like sitting at a country club. ! I came in nervous but he put me at ease and promised me I'd be smiling when I left and he was right! The manager Fitz was excellent at what he does, cool, calm, and very efficient! The finance manager, Matthew is awesome too, he helped me with the financial piece of it all and made it make sense and explained it all in detail so I'd understand everything about how my agreement works. Tony, another sales consultant also extended his services to me when I needed to remove my car wash sticker from the other vehicle trade-in. I would recommend this company/car dealership to everyone who needs a car because I know they will be in excellent care with Curry Nissan of Chicopee, Mass. I consider them all friends now. I am happy I went there for a new car...It was one of the best decisions I could have ever made! The store was very clean and had a variety of snacks and even complimentary coffee to choose from. Thanks a million to the staff/family at Curry Nissan of Chicopee from the bottom of my heart...All the best to you all, Qua

Matthew, Fitz, Stephen, and Tony

Chizmaster13
4/22/2015

"Great Customer service"

This is my second car I have purchased from Nissan great people to work with and very clean facilities. I recommend this place to anyone who is going to buy a car.

centinfield12
4/07/2015

"Great First Car Lease!"

First, very comfortable and relaxed environment. Second was the great customer service I received. David Vakalis was a great salesperson who didn't pressure any deal on me and worked as a teammate rather than a foe. He explained everything in detail of what I was receiving in my package and made me feel great about the purchase. He also worked with me in finding a suitable financial payment plan according to my requests. Lastly, can't be happier with my new 2014 Nissan Maxima! Overall 10/10

David Vakalis

AllSmiles
3/29/2015

""Two for Two..""

My wife and I recently returned our leased 2012 Altima and loved it so much we couldn't resist getting a new 2015 Altima. Just like the first time, Jim Ward of Curry Nissan was the Sales agent who made it happen for us. Our neighbor recommended Jim to us 3 years ago and he exceeded our expectations on our 1st car and again for this one. In terms of the personal attention Jim gave us, his knowledge of the Nissan line of vehicles and the price he got for us, Jim Ward can't be beat! It' was IMPORTANT for Jim to make us happy. He worked tirelessly to do so and succeeded! Jim Ward is a person who sells cars and not the stereo-type "Car salesman". If you're thinking about buying or leasing a Nissan, "talk" to Jim Ward. He'll listen. He'll help you get what you want and best of all, he'll make you HAPPY!

heyyjp
3/25/2015

"The Best"

Genuinely friendly, honest, and professional. Can't get much better than that! I originally went in with some skepticism, since I was buying my first car, but everyone was so friendly and helpful that it quickly dissipated. They were really good about listening to me and explaining my options for both the car and insurance. It's nice to see that there are salespeople who actually take the time to care and aren't just trying to sell you something. I was honestly surprised by the overall great service and personnel. And also the impeccable and speedy results. I went in on Saturday and was out by Monday --no problem. These guys really do go above and beyond. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Dave Vakalis

Bella
3/11/2015

"New car purchase"

I test drove the Rogue, the Honda CRV, the Mazda X5 & Suberu Forester, & crosstreck, out of all these cars, considering value & overall experience, the Rogue won. I also visited five different dealerships in search for the best car for me, and in the end it came down to two, Country & Curry Nissan, and Curry Nissan in Chicopee Ma won my business. If you want a team that will go to bat for you to get you the car you want, at the price and payment you need, and treat you like a friend throught the process go to Curry Nissan, and ask for George Brown.

George Brown, & Matthew Howard

aijmp93
3/09/2015

"The Professionals"

GEORGE BROWN IS THE MAN TO SEE! I was told by a relative to go see George Brown at Curry Nissan and I was not dissapointed. Between George Brown, Fitz Tarry and Matthew Howard, I had a beautiful car for the best price I could have ever imagined. And they helped me through every step way. They even pointed me in the right direction when it came to an insurance policy. These guys are without a doubt the best of the best hands down! If you want to buy a car, head over to Curry Nissan in Chicopee Ma. and talk to George Brown, him and his colleagues will literally handle everything.

George Brown Fitz Tarry Matthew Howard

ryakub
2/28/2015

"Friendly, reasonable, fast!"

Great place! Jim Ward and Matt Howard did excellent job, it was fast, non pushy, and very friendly. Will absolutely recommend to my friends! Roman

Jim Ward and Matt Howard

Heidi
2/25/2015

"What a great place to get a car!"

My son recently had a terrible accident in my car and it was totaled, he was fine, but it was still a very stressful experience. I have bought my last couple of cars from Curry Nissan, so naturally I went to see them again. Jim Ward, my salesperson is the best! The whole place is great. From service to the finance people.......what a great experience, even in the worst circumstance.

Jim Ward, Matt Howard

haygood9
2/12/2015

"best experience ever!!!!"

Bought my 4th car from JIM WARD!!!! Best experience ever!!!! I will never buy a car from another sales rep ever!!! He cannot retire!!! Kelly