Curry Nissan Chicopee

765 Memorial Drive,
Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

NB
8/27/2015

"New Friends, New Vehicle, Life is good"

Jim Ward is an exceptional sales rep. Jim went out of his way to accommodate me. He did not even get upset when I changed my mind on the color after he had already done all the paper work. When my vehicle was ready to be picked up he took the time to show me how everything worked. He programmed my radio and blue tooth for me . I have purchased Nissan vehicles from another dealer and they just handed me the keys and that was about it I never used the features because I did not know how until Jim showed me Thank you Jim for all your help. Matt Howard was extremely helpful also. He worked out all the details and made the numbers work so I could purchase the vehicle. I am so grateful to Matt I knew what I could handle and he made it happen. Thank you Matt I love my Rogue.

Jim Ward Matt Howard

NR
8/26/2015

"Great experience and deal"

David Vakalis was my sales rep. He was very patient, meet all my requirements and helped me to get a good deal for my new Rogue. Dave also made enjoyable and comfortable do business in Curry Nissan. It was fun to work with Dave. Customer service was excellent.

David Vakalis

johnrecord1
8/24/2015

"Purchased new car"

Jim Ward was our sales rep. Jim was fun to work with he found the car that we wanted and Matt Howard work out a deal that we could handle as retired seniors we love our new Nissan. Thanks Jim and Matt

Jim Ward Matt Howard

rascal
8/18/2015

"First Class fom beginning to end"

...And of course the "end" was me during happily away from Curry Nissan with a spanking new 2015 Nissan. My total experience with everybody associated with Curry Nissan is one of total professionalism . Each member of the team was totally committed to understanding my wants, desires needs and feelings. Pressure selling is non existent here. My career as International Sales Manager provides me with broad insights and understanding in Sales and Sales Management. This is a well run organization...And I have a beautiful new Nissan with which I am absolutely delighted Jim Ward and Matt Howard are outstanding. Walter C

JIM Ward,Sales Consultant, Matt Howard Business Manager

Sprad123
8/09/2015

"Nissan Rogue 2015 purchase"

I visited the dealership multiple times and Anthony W ( sales) was very supportive and patient! He very clearly understood my preferences and suggested me a Nissan Rogue new body style. He is also very knowledgeable with respect to various car models. He also worked with me to get the rogue of my exact preference .great job curry !

Anthony W

AllisonO
8/08/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased my first car from Curry Nissan. Steve was a great help and was very patient and knowledgable. He got me into a great car at a great rate and were very quick getting the car ready for me to drive away in.

Stephen

rjr
8/07/2015

"Better than expected but usual for this dealership."

Had an early morning appointment for an oil and filter change. Got checked in immediately and escorted to the waiting area. April Freniere was great and I was having coffee within 5 minutes of my arrival. I have dealt with lots of dealerships and so many try to sell you extra service items before you even get started. Curry Nissan did not, and twenty minutes later I was paying my bill and on my way home. Great experience. Thanks.

April Freniere

Richy1989
8/06/2015

"They made it a fun and easy process, along with a great deal"

I really enjoyed shopping and working with the employees at this dealership. I definitely recommend this spot to anyone in need of a reliable new or used vehicle.

Steve Clarke

trudie
8/05/2015

"Great cars at Curry Nissan"

We just leased a Nissan Sentra from Curry Nissan in Chicopee, MA. Our experience with Dave Vakalis was good. He delivered on all that he said he would. The manager Matt was amazing working out our finacials. All in all it was a very good experience and I would use this dealership again in the future. Thanks again Dave we love the new Sentra!!

Dave Vakalis

Merrimac 4
7/31/2015

"My Title is a lack of Title"

I would give an Excellent review BUT a week after signing the papers I am still waiting to take possesion of the car. Everyone was polite and courteous and walked us through every step and explained every step. The Title for the vehicle apparently is not in Curry Nissan control which means my vehicle can not be registered. Curry has provided me with a new Altama to use in the meantime. I dealt with Valdez Clark who made the entire experience comfortable me. Kudos to Mr. Clark.

Valdez Clark