Curry Nissan Chicopee

765 Memorial Drive,
Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

eileen1234
1/27/2016

"Excellent customer serive"

I bring my 2 Nissan vehicles to Curry Nissan for service because they have built a strong and trusting relationship with me. I am always told what my vehicle needs before the work is completed and have never been left waiting. Service is always friendly and prompt. I would never bring my vehicles tp any other dealership because of the trusting and honest relationship I have at Curry Nissan.

April Freniere

ServiceMstr01
12/31/2015

"Service at Curry Nissan Chicopee starts with April Frenierre"

April is the one who expedites every service opportunity and makes it wonderful. It's never a chore to visit for service because I know that April will have my best interest at heart. She is a great employee.

Neil

Mich828
12/27/2015

"Oil change"

Very quick service very happy quite a system in which you have there it seems flawless very smooth very happy not to be waiting very long in the waiting room

Gledhill

Princessdi516
12/24/2015

"Promised repairs"

I bought my 2013 Rogue 10/30. Promised repairs were not done in a timely manner initially. There were a few other issues too. In my frustration, I wrote a less than flattering review expressing my thoughts. I was immediately contacted by Scott Hubble, the general manager of the dealership, who went out of his way to make things right and to make sure I was satisfied.

Scott Hubble

Scarey0530
12/22/2015

"Prompt and Friendly Service"

Stephen Panto at curry's service desk was a pleasure to work with. My rogue was serviced in a very timely manner and he was very friendly and polite. I would absolutely recommend Curry to anyone looking for great service. They really do great work!

Mimi2015
12/14/2015

"Excellent service"

I brought my car to Curry Nissan for an oil change for the first time last week. I was so pleased by the service I received from Stephen Panto. He was very courteous and helpful with questions I had about my car. As a new customer I felt very comfortable and plan on going back in the future.

Altima47
12/08/2015

"Superior service from Curry as usual"

Came in for an oil change, Stephen Panto recently provided his usual excellent service. Only did what was needed even though I thought I needed more. Thus not charged for something not needed.

Gary
12/05/2015

"Always Top Shelf"

I have been a customer of the Curry Group for many years having purchased several Nissans for both myself and my daughters. Recently had one of our vehicles in for pre-winter service and April Freniere who is the first face you always see was, as always, both friendly and efficient. The service was both efficient and cost effective and the folks in the service department are always up front as to what is going on with your vehicle. Neil Preman, the Service Manager is always hands on and willing to assist. Will continue to be a loyal Curry customer for years to come.

April Freniere and Neil Preman

denpic
12/03/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Stephen Panto is a great asset to Curry Nissan in Chicopee MA. He always goes above and beyond what would be expected of any service rep/manager. I am very happy with Curry Nissan's sales and service staff.

BettyS133
12/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Stephen Clarke was very personable and no pressure. He was very thorough and helpful in explaining the details of the car. Any questions even if minor to call. Hope that will be true. My last purchase years ago with another dealer they would not help with explanations of the car or answer any questions I had. I went back to get a Manuel which had not been included and the salesman could not be bothered. Once I left the dealership never heard from them regarding anything. So far I have had a great experience with Curry and Stephen Clarke.

Stephen Clarke