Curry Nissan Chicopee

765 Memorial Drive,
Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

heyyjp
3/25/2015

"The Best"

Genuinely friendly, honest, and professional. Can't get much better than that! I originally went in with some skepticism, since I was buying my first car, but everyone was so friendly and helpful that it quickly dissipated. They were really good about listening to me and explaining my options for both the car and insurance. It's nice to see that there are salespeople who actually take the time to care and aren't just trying to sell you something. I was honestly surprised by the overall great service and personnel. And also the impeccable and speedy results. I went in on Saturday and was out by Monday --no problem. These guys really do go above and beyond. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Dave Vakalis

Bella
3/11/2015

"New car purchase"

I test drove the Rogue, the Honda CRV, the Mazda X5 & Suberu Forester, & crosstreck, out of all these cars, considering value & overall experience, the Rogue won. I also visited five different dealerships in search for the best car for me, and in the end it came down to two, Country & Curry Nissan, and Curry Nissan in Chicopee Ma won my business. If you want a team that will go to bat for you to get you the car you want, at the price and payment you need, and treat you like a friend throught the process go to Curry Nissan, and ask for George Brown.

George Brown, & Matthew Howard

aijmp93
3/09/2015

"The Professionals"

GEORGE BROWN IS THE MAN TO SEE! I was told by a relative to go see George Brown at Curry Nissan and I was not dissapointed. Between George Brown, Fitz Tarry and Matthew Howard, I had a beautiful car for the best price I could have ever imagined. And they helped me through every step way. They even pointed me in the right direction when it came to an insurance policy. These guys are without a doubt the best of the best hands down! If you want to buy a car, head over to Curry Nissan in Chicopee Ma. and talk to George Brown, him and his colleagues will literally handle everything.

George Brown Fitz Tarry Matthew Howard

ryakub
2/28/2015

"Friendly, reasonable, fast!"

Great place! Jim Ward and Matt Howard did excellent job, it was fast, non pushy, and very friendly. Will absolutely recommend to my friends! Roman

Jim Ward and Matt Howard

Heidi
2/25/2015

"What a great place to get a car!"

My son recently had a terrible accident in my car and it was totaled, he was fine, but it was still a very stressful experience. I have bought my last couple of cars from Curry Nissan, so naturally I went to see them again. Jim Ward, my salesperson is the best! The whole place is great. From service to the finance people.......what a great experience, even in the worst circumstance.

Jim Ward, Matt Howard

haygood9
2/12/2015

"best experience ever!!!!"

Bought my 4th car from JIM WARD!!!! Best experience ever!!!! I will never buy a car from another sales rep ever!!! He cannot retire!!! Kelly

Jim Ward

MauraJean
2/11/2015

"One of a Kind"

As many people know, car shopping can be EXTREMELY stressful. Last year I had a horrific, horrific experience with Mazda and was left with a vehicle without a working engine, a leftover car loan and not much money to put down...By chance I pulled into Curry Nissan, and THANK GOD I walked into George Brown :) He put me into my dream car, a beautiful 2010 Nissan Murano with all the works! Then....I totaled that vehicle in December 2014 and was crushed beyond belief...Again, I emailed George and he told me not to worry, Curry would take care of me. Well, just as I suspected, he was true to his word. My husband and I walked in to the Dealership, still uneasy about the accident and the fact that we were car shopping again. We test drove the 2015 Nissan Rogue and I FELL IN LOVE. Not only was George supportive of what we went through and just as eager to please us as the year before, but he got us into this beautiful brand new SUV, with ALL the bells and whistles, for a price that knocked our socks off!! Thank You George for taking care of me, we will be Curry shoppers for life :P

George Brown

Cslater
1/23/2015

"Great "

I worked with George Brown. He was extremely helpful and attentive. He was able to provide me with everything I wanted. I drove away in a car that day. Very satisfied, I recommend that anyone who wants to purchase a Nissan should see George. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.

George Briwn

kimnjay
1/21/2015

"Absolutely Great!!!!"

My current car situation wasn't so good i found myself in no other choice but to visit a few dealerships around town.I decided to stop by Curry Nissan in Chicopee mass where i met this amazing guy named George brown he was full of enthusiasm and up for the challenge to help me get into a great car that fit my needs despite my credit history he went above and beyond to make sure I left with a smile on my face and papers signed on a car that I wanted. After all the back and forth and making sure I was satisfied with a decent Car paymemt I can now say me and my fiance is a proud owner of a Nissan altima!!! I recommend not only curry Nissan but see George he will make sure your expectations are met to the fullest...thank you George!!!

george brown

carlos
1/19/2015

"Excellence customer service"

George Brown was excellent. We alwaysgo to him because his knowledge about helping us getting a new car.He's amazing!!!! The Rosado family knows where to go when we a new car. This is our 3rd car getting with George. We know where to go!!!!!! Carlos & Nellie Rosado.

George Brown