Curry Nissan Chicopee

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Curry Nissan Chicopee

Curry Nissan Chicopee Info
About Curry Nissan Chicopee

At Curry Nissan, we offer new Nissan cars in Chicopee, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Chicopee. Curry Nissan is located right next door to Curry Honda off exit 5 on the Mass Pike, next to the Hukelau Our financial staff at Curry Nissan has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Nissan car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicopee customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Nissan car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Nissan car parts. You can reach Curry Nissan any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicopee Nissan dealership at 765 Memorial Drive. We are conveniently located in Western MA, and within minutes of Holyoke, Springfield, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Westfield, West Springfield, Enfield CT, Ludlow, South Hadley, Belchertown, Palmer, Agawam, Easthampton, Ludlow, and Ware.

About Curry Nissan Chicopee

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

sbechta313
12/08/2014

"First Time Car Buyer"

Since this was the first time I was purchasing a car, I did a lot of research even before stepping foot into the dealership. I knew I wanted a Nissan Altima, and this dealership's customer service was superb from my first online interaction to the car's final inspection. When I initially emailed dealerships requesting more information about the car and price quotes, this was the first one to reply, and with a great offer.In fact, Mali's offer sparked me to visit the dealership. It was when I got there that I met Dave Vakalis, who guided me through my car selection and purchasing process. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, polite, and honest-everything you would want a salesman to be. He did not rush me through the car buying process, and helped me with the educational process since this was my first time purchasing a car. The car I wanted wasn't in stock, so he even looked at other dealerships to find my ideal vehicle. During the test drive and selection process, Dave walked me through all the features of the vehicle, which helped me decide between the models available. When I ultimately purchased the vehicle, he even went as far to customizing my radio stations, etc. which was incredible! The financial aspect of the purchase was seamless, thanks to Matt. He was meticulous when explaining the options available and the payment dates, and I left the dealership with a clear understanding of my financing terms. He also followed through throughout the sales process, which made me feel like a valued customer. Fitzy and Jim also helped with the sales process, negotiating a better financing option and installing my net accessory I purchased for the car, respectively. Ultimately, this dealership made me feel valued. They all truly came together during this process, and you don't see that in many car dealerships. At the end of the day, they wanted to make me feel confident leading into my purchase, and they succeeded. If you are ever in need of a car, do not hesitate in contacting Dave Vakalis; he will be sure to provide you with everything you need! He even made a personal visit to my work to install the car plates! Thank you very much Curry Nissan! I am thrilled with my car purchase!!

Dave Vakalis

Kim92776
12/02/2014

"Tony our sales person"

Was excellent. Answered all of our questions/concerns and then some. Did not feel pressured. Would definitely consider buying again from Tony. He took the time to show us the ins and outs of our car.

Tony

KrisFrank08
12/01/2014

"New Rogue"

It was an absolute pleasure to work with George Brown and the rest of the staff at Curry Nissan. George was able to direct me into a vehicle that was both economically the correct choice and reliable. My husband and I were hesitate to lease another vehicle and were looking to buy out our old lease. George was able to sit down with us and look through our options to ensure that we were making the best financial decision possible. George's customer service was outstanding and turned the dreaded car buying experience into something that was enjoyable. While getting to know George I also came to find out that he is from my absolute favorite place, Bermuda. Not only did I walk away with a great vehicle but also got some great travel pointers for when I travel back to Bermuda!

George Brown

lobs28
12/01/2014

"Another great experience"

Once again it was a pleasure to deal with Jim Ward and Curry Nissan. I just leased my third new Rogue and it could not have been any easier! Jim's knowledge and humor made it a wonderful experience. I will continue to recommend Jim and Curry to everyone.

Jim Ward

Djv38
11/28/2014

"New Murano "

I've been wanting a new SUV for awhile and I absolutely fell in love with the Murano. But even though I knew exactly what I wanted I was still dreading the car buying experience. I wanted to get a good deal ( as most people do) and I didn't want to have my time wasted by being dragged through the the inevitable awkward negotiation. Much to my surprise and delight, Curry Nissan of Chicopee gave me a great deal without the hassle! My salesman, Dave Vakalis, was a huge part of that. He was attentive, straight forward and extremely easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone!

Dave Vakalis

bumpers888
11/24/2014

"We're Back...George Brown, you missed us..."

We got our first car at Curry Nissan on Memorial of this year...and we're back because of an unbelievable streak of bad luck, worse than ever before... On November 11, my grandson and I were driving down High St in Holyoke when a mini van red the red light at the intersection of High St and 391, hitting us and completely destroying my car. We were both shaken up, bruised and very sore, but, the 2012 Rogue did everything it was supposed to do, deploying every air bag in front and sides of car, pretty much saving us from severe injuries, or worse. If that isn't bad enough, after the accident, we learned the other driver was not only unlicensed, uninsured, and an illegal person wanted on many warrants, and facing deportation. So the entire situation, already traumatic and stressful, on top of being injured and sick, was a huge nightmare....all the paperwork, the insurance, I was just unsure of which way was up and how I was going to get back to normal again, let alone be able to get through the upcoming holidays. In the midst of all this happening, our second car, a mini van, died while we were out and my granddaughter was driving the rental and a deer, a very large deer, ran out in front of her, making the rental undrivable and leaving her, her friend and my grandson, bruised and shaken up...I was completely at the end of my rope. But I had gone back to George at Curry and with him, and two other employees of Curry, they took care of absolutely everything. I was literally passed my breaking point and essentially, I had just given up on even having Thanksgiving. But with George and the two others, I was placed in a comparable car and my holidays are looking a bit brighter. And just like the first time we were there, ALL the employees we're beyond amazing with my autistic grandson, who now basically thinks he owns the place, and loves visiting and "driving" the cool cars in the showroom. Usually, any kind of shopping with him is difficult, but once we walk into the showroom, he just goes off to the people he has met there and they show him cars, engaging him in conversation, making it all so much easier. Now that I am in a new car, and almost better, though still recovering from the accident, I am able to go to the store and pick up a few things for my grandsons birthday this week, along with Thanksgiving. I am finally able to breath a bit easier, knowing that they all helped me out with everything from the loan to the insurance company. I usually would not trust anyone this much with any part of my life, let alone a huge financial part, like the way I trust them. I also can say that, although I will never be "made whole" from the accident because of the other driver and his situation, George and the Curry staff have me as close to "whole" as I can probably get. I cannot thank all of them enough. I tell everyone who asks me about my car about Curry, about the car, and I highly recommend the dealership to anyone who is looking for a new or used car. I would also like to add, especially to the parents and grandparents who are caring for or helping in the car of a disabled child, that this dealership is amazing with disabled children, especially kids like my grandson, Kevin, who will be 16 this week. Kevin is a medium to lower functioning autistic child, who, at times, acts mentally half is age and can be quite a handful. The way they treated Kevin during our visits not only showed in his reactions and behavior, he was so comfortable and at ease in the showroom, it made the entire process so much easier than I could have ever imagined. I will gladly recommend you to all the families I know with disabled children. George Brown and the entire Curry Nissan team are obviously real, kind, caring people, who while working at their jobs and earning their living, they still put the aspect of people and caring first. That in itself is the most thing and these people have not forgotten that. Thank you all so much... Patricia Menard Now the owner of a 2014 Nissan Altima.

George Brown & various others

aj.abbott.9
11/21/2014

"Altima"

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I got a great vehicle at a great deal. They went above and beyond to get my vehicle registered outside the state.

Tony

kimat265
11/19/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

Just purchased our pathfinder and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Customer Service at its best! Scott and Cassi were great! My daughter bought her car last year and that was also a great experience for her, especially for her first purchase. I would highly recommend Curry Nissan to everyone I talk to. Its nice to go to a dealership and be treated like a real person instead of a number. Curry recognizes that customer service is a number one priority and that is what will bring me back.

Scott Hubbell, Cassi Doty

Ericmartins
11/14/2014

"Jarrod of curry Nissan."

Wonderful customer service. Very personable. Answered any questions very thoroughly. I am absolutely satisfied with my 04 Buick rainier. Thank you for all your help.

Jarrod

Arielrachelh6
11/12/2014

"Best experience ever"

We recently went to Curry to purchase my first car- the Rogue. We worked with Jarrod, who was seriously the most amazing car salesman we have ever met. He treated us as friends he was trying to help, not a salesman trying to make commission off me. They could tell how nervous I was making my first purchase, but they made it so stress-free. No one was rushing me, no one was pressuring me, they just wanted to make sure I was happy with the decision I was making. After Jarrod showed us the Rogue, I knew that was the car I wanted. Not only is it the perfect crossover, it was decked out to the max. They gave us an amazing price on it, much lower than all of the Nissan dealerships. Not only did we have Jarrod looking out for us, but the store manager, Scott, was unbelievable. He bent over backwards to make sure we were comfortable and happy with every part of this experience. I can honestly say I will be recommending them to everyone I know looking for new cars and we will 100% be back for more business.

Jarrod & Scott