Curtiss Ryan Honda

Business Development Manager

Rory Singer, Sales Consultant, Curtiss Ryan Honda

Rory Singer

September 23, 2017

"Great first car buying experience"

- JoslynnHernandez

I bought my first new car from Joe Riggsbee. He has a great easy going personality and wonderful to work with. Anytime my mother comes in for service on her car she has purchased in 2012 and goes to the show room Joe always greets her, making him the go to person for when I needed to buy a car. He assisted me from beginning to end. He went above and beyond for when there were a few bumps on road on making sure I was able to take my car home with me that same night. I would highly recommend asking for him when you walk in the door.

Joe Riggsbee

September 23, 2017

"Consistently top quality people."

- Bob

Just bought our 6th Honda from C-R and Ed Blauvelt. A Honda is a Honda, but the people at C-R are unfailingly polite, knowledgeable, and friendly. There's never any let-up in the quality of their service.

September 18, 2017

"outstanding"

- John Martin

This was my first interaction with this dealership and I was very pleased. I worked with Ed Blauvelt, Sales , and Linda Biron, Business Development Manager, for the purchase of this car. What impressed me the most was their knowledge of the different vehicles. Because of this knowledge we were able to narrow my choices for the best car for me. I purchased a 2017 Honda CR-V and am extremely happy. I feel that I can go back to Ed or Linda with any question that I might have

Linda Biron