DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

Nori Wilhelm

January 23, 2017

"No Hassle Car Purchase"

- davegm

Got the facts through the internet sales team and when I reached the dealership the sales person was well informed and easy to work with as the deal was completed.

January 17, 2017

"Excellent, friendly experience!"

- moecos

Bharat Shah was the salesman I worked with. He was so kind and helpful with me. During my test drive, he listened attentively to my needs and understood my concerns. No hard sell at all! He was only friendly and personable. Overall, everyone I met there from the manager to the finance manager were all friendly and supportive without making me feel pressured at all and they gave me the deal I had hoped for. BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE BARNONE. I couldn't recommend the dealership more highly!! Maureen Costa

January 17, 2017

"Great Sales Experience"

- Joe & Ginny

My wife and I were shopping for a new car on the internet. I was contacted by Diane the internet sale person she answered all our question so we set up a time to come in and take a test drive. When we came to the dealership Diane introduced us to Ron. Ron is quite a nice guy he was honest and made us feel comfortable from start to finish. He even came in on his day off to show us all the options and settings on the new car. They were both Very professional.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $25048