DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

Peter Feld

Richard Mendelson, Sales Consultant, DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

Richard Mendelson

December 10, 2016

"I am a repeat customer."

- JeanDavid8

I do not have very good luck with cars. I had a Honda Accord and after about 16 years, a new driver drove into the back of it (total loss). While it was legally her fault, she was a new driver and she did it to avoid a pick-up truck that ran a stop sign in front of her. I got another Accord, and while I was at my Cardiologist having a stress test, a woman drove into the parking lot and destroyed four parked cars, pushing two of them sideways into me, and me into the next car. I decided Accords last only 16 years with me, so I got a Prius in early 2012. And the day before Thanksgiving, another woman drove into me and we played auto-soccer on the NJ turnpike. Both cars total loss. So I went back Freehold Toyota for a new one. Ian-Michel Salon was my sales rep for the first Prius, so I went to him again for the second. The first did last long enough to get the first NJ inspection. I hope this one lasts as long as I do. I have had all my services done here too.

December 09, 2016

"Awesome car buying experience "

- John123

Our salesperson Nori was very helpful in finding me a vehicle that suited my needs and fit into my budget. She showed us several models till we found the right one. She was very informative and not pushy. When I picked up the vehicle she went over every function, the Bluetooth ,the settings ,the service and all the features . Based on this experience I would refer this dealer and salesperson to a friend , and will be a returning customer

December 05, 2016

"Our experience in buying a car was excellent."

- aanton

Buying a new car at DCH Freehold Toyota with Paul Morrison as the salesman accomplished all the goals we had set for ourselves. Paul and the Toyota staff were professional in every way with excellent attention to the details of our questions to satisfy our objectives. We would recommend DCH Freehold Toyota as an excellent dealership to purchase as Toyota. Mr. & Mrs. A.

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $19849