DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

BDC Sales Consultant
Richard Mendelson, Sales Consultant, DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

Richard Mendelson

March 23, 2017

"As smooth a process as a company can make it."

- spconsult

I contacted DCH through USAA and Andrea, the internet sales manager was in touch from the beginning. She is very thorough and provided good information through the whole process. When we visited, we were helped by a sales consultant, Marcus, who arranged for us to see the cars and test drive one. Again in negotiations, Andrea provided detailed information and suggestions which ended up giving us a great price for leasing a new Camry. thanks everyone.

March 23, 2017

"Super efficient and professional"

- Maaarta123

I recently leased a new Toyota Camry for the very first time and I still can't help feeling very happy and impressed with the whole process. Ian-Michael Salon was my Sales & Leasing Consultant who actually sold me the car, and Salvatore Loretta was the Business Manager who closed the deal, recommending additional features. Both Ian and Sal made it a great and totally stress-free experience for me. They were extremely helpful and nice, as well as very knowledgable and professional. Ian-Michael found a beautiful Camry model and made it possible for me to drive it out of the dealership within 2.5 hours flat. I've been back since then with a couple of minor problems like a scratched rim or uneven tyre pressure in the Service Dept. and I can confirm that everyone (ie. Jesus Mendez & Janine Giordano - Service Advisors) were super helpful and efficient, too. All in all, I can easily recommend the DCH Toyota in Freehold to everyone who is first of all looking for a new car, and secondly for an excellent 5-star treatment and service:)

March 21, 2017

"wonderful service"

- happycustomer

Had my car towed to Freehold Toyota for a problem with check engine light. Matt Morano was wonderful in explaining the problem. I told him I needed the car quickly and he arranged for rental car and assured me the car would be ready the next day. The sales and service team wonderful and would not consider any other dealerships

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $26371