DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

Meir Jefroimski

Ron Agosto, Sales Consultant, DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

Ron Agosto

February 24, 2017

"Best customer service ever!"

- john599

I recently purchased a Toyota Camry from DCH Toyota of Freehold. I had the pleasure of being helped by Dmitri Sokolov and could not have been more impressed. The car I was interested in was a V-6 and loaded with all the available technology and safety packages available from Toyota. Dmitri took me through the entire process step by step. He worked on getting me a great value for my trade in, negotiated a fair price for my new car and put into motion a stress free and painless financing option. He accompanied me on a real test drive over a substantial distance so I could get a genuine feel for the car and how it handled in different situations. He explained all of the features on the car and walked me through the process of setting them up. When I finally made the decision to go forward and purchase the Camry, Dmitri once again reviewed all of the technology and safety features. He helped me set up Bluetooth and preset radio and Sirius channel presets with me. He took the time to fully explain answers to all the question that I had. This was not my first car buying experience but it was by far the best! DCH Toyota of Freehold is a large dealership and I never could have imagined the personalized attention that I received from the moment I first inquired about the vehicle on line and was contacted by Diane Shane by phone who answered questions I had and arranged an appointment for me until I drove off the premises with my new car. Truly a 5 STAR experience.

February 22, 2017

"thank you Ron"

- ott123

This was my first purchase at DCH Freehold Toyota. Salesman Ron Agosto made the process of buying vs leasing easy and comfortable. I ended up leasing again. Ron is very knowledgeable, professional and with a great sense of humor. He did not pressure me to make a decision, and explained all options very clearly. Thank you for the awesome experience!!!

February 22, 2017

"Purchase "

- Rick 913

Ask for Andrea she is a fantastic manager. Andrea will help you get the safety and price with your purchase. Toyota cars pretty much sell themselves. In view of this fact , their are many options that are standard that other dealerships charge you for. Secondly, Andrea is professional and easy to talk to. In my opinion there is no better choice. Lastly, We did buy a car from Andrea for our daughter. My daughter is incredibly happy with all the functionality and the look of her new 2017 50 th anniversary edition Corolla. DCH TOYOTA is the place to be. Sincerely , Richard T. Miolla

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $24437