Read Reviews DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

Ryan SantosSales Consultant31 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, DCH Freehold Toyota Scion has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About DCH Freehold Toyota Scion

DCH Freehold Toyota, located in Central NJ in the town of Freehold, New Jersey, is proud to be one of the premier NJ Toyota dealerships in the area for new, used and Toyota Certified cars, trucks, and SUVs. We serve Monmouth County, Middlesex County and Ocean County. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with our Freehold car dealers a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, lease or service a new or preowned Toyota, you have come to the right place. We are conveniently located off Route 9 which is easy to get to from the Garden State Parkway, NJ Turnpike, Rte 18, Rte 79, 295, 95 and 195.

Our Location

Express Service Free Loaner Cars
Free Coffee Television
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I was shopping for a 2013 Nissan Altima in May of 2012..."

Joe DiNardo
9/18/2012 11:57:24 AM

Ian SalonIan Salon

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

I was shopping for a 2013 Nissan Altima in May of 2012 when I was told they wouldn't be out till maybe Aug or Sept.I once had a Nissan Altima back in 2006. I currently own a 2007 Honda Civic. I love it but I wanted change.My daughter is driving my 2003 Toyota Camry with 175000 miles on it that's when it hit me.I then went online and within minutes I received a call from DCH telemarketing. I set up an appt. When I first met Ian I knew we would bond. I explained to him that my main concern was that since I,ve done this buying thing for years I wanted his bottom line on a car . No hassles. I didn't,t want to find a lower price elsewhere. Originally I bought my 2003 Camry at Gateway I toldt Ian that my contacts were no longer there. I was very pleased with Gateway however I would move on, Ian understood. I am a loyal person and I feel I ,ve received his loyalty in return. My only concern was that I loved the black Camry I have and really didn't want another. Ian talked my wife and I into the cosmic grey. We love it with the metallic and all. Ian was able to talk my wife into the extended warranty which I was for and she not over the phone with no pressure whatsoever. He,s a good salesman don't lose him. I hope your service dept is as good. Sincerely. Joe &Gail DiNardo

Added: 9/18/2012 10:08:38 PM

Dear Joe DiNardo:

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this complimentary review. I’m pleased to hear of your excellent experience with Ian at DCH Freehold Toyota. Ian is a valued employee and we are happy to have him on our team. I am glad he was able to accommodate your needs and find the perfect Camry for you. We wish you the best of luck in your new vehicle. Welcome to our DCH Freehold Toyota Family!

Twitter
"Customer experience was exceptional. Brooke and Ryan..."

mefleming08
9/18/2012 10:17:18 AM

Ryan SantosRyan Santos

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

Customer experience was exceptional. Brooke and Ryan were completely professional and helpful in helping my wife and I get the car we wanted. They showed us the car we were interested in, were personable and friendly and allowed us to discuss the car sale at our own pace. Brooke was most helpful in getting me into the dealership, as her Internet e-mail messages gave me a price quote I could work with and arranged our visit with Ryan.

Ryan was by far the best car salesperson I have dealt with in thirty years. The discussion was not antagonistic, but friendly and helpful. He was polite to both myself and my wife (which I can tell you is not the everyday experience on Route 46 car dealerships) and walked us through the discussion about the vehicle in a friendly and engaging manner.

When the sale was completed, everyone in the dealership seemed to congratulate us and thank us on the sale, from the manager to Justin, who handled the financing. The car was prepped for us and provided to us with a nice banner congratulating us on our purchase, which was a very nice touch.

At every point I felt like DCH was the right place for us to buy our new Toyota Sequoia. As a result of the experience, my wife and I feel positive about returning there to have the car serviced and buying our next car there when the time comes.

Added: 9/19/2012 1:25:41 PM

Dear mefleming08:

Wow! Thank you for providing us with this awesome review. It pleases me to see that you received the top-notch service you deserve at DCH Freehold Toyota. From what I hear, it seems like Brooke and Ryan had great communication and coordination which helped the process run smoothly and efficiently. Ryan aims to provide a friendly, comfortable environment for his customers while helping them find the perfect vehicle to suit their needs. Brooke makes sure to provide her customers with preliminary information and provide a price quote before they enter the dealership. Together they make an excellent team. Thank you for choosing DCH Freehold Toyota. We wish you and your family much enjoyment in your new Sequoia! We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Twitter
"It was a great experience to buy a new car with June. She..."

flechusn
9/17/2012 9:20:17 PM

June D'isaJune D'isa

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

It was a great experience to buy a new car with June. She explained all the new features and technology on these new cars. I wanted a car exactly the way I wanted and received what I wanted. Out of all the cars I bought from the past this was the the best experience I had in buying a new car. I recommend her as the best car dealer I ever dealt with. I will past it on to my family and friends.

Added: 9/19/2012 1:41:50 PM

Dear flechusn:

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to submit this positive review. I am glad to hear you had such an excellent experience at DCH Freehold Toyota dealing with June. I agree with all of the words you used to describe June. She goes above and beyond to provide her customers with the outstanding service they deserve. It’s great to hear she was able to accommodate your needs in a courteous manner. Thank you for your most recent purchase and your kind recommendation.

Twitter
"Brian is excellent. He took good care of us and got us a..."

michael.k.san@gmail.com
9/17/2012 7:32:34 PM

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

Brian is excellent. He took good care of us and got us a deal that we are comfortable with.
We did not feel any pressure during the whole process.
The whole team work together seemlessly to complete the sales. Everything was explained clearly to us Unlike some other dealers, there was no sales pressure on pushing additional add-on services or extended warranty to us.
Paperwork process is simple, clear, straight forward and quick. I am very pleased with the whole experience.

Added: 9/19/2012 1:52:39 PM

Dear michael.k.san@gmail.com:

The positive review you have provided us with is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear you had an excellent experience dealing with Brian at DCH Freehold Toyota. Brain is a valued employee and he makes it very easy for our customers to do business here. He goes above and beyond to satisfy his customer needs and provide a seamless experience. Thank you for your recent purchase and welcome to our DCH Freehold Toyota Family.

Twitter
"the sales help were very patient and knowledgeable and..."

elro
9/16/2012 9:15:40 AM

Keith GoreKeith Gore
Gunther WuGunther Wu
Steve YapSteve Yap

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

the sales help were very patient and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Keith helped me set up my bluetooth, which was very important to me. A very courteous and friendly group and I have recommended this dealership to friends.

Added: 9/19/2012 2:07:31 PM

Dear elro:

The positive review you have provided us with is sincerely appreciated. I’m pleased to hear the sales team was so patient and accommodating. Keith is a valued employee with excellent product knowledge who makes it very easy for our customers to do business here. Thank you for your purchase and great recommendation. Welcome to our DCH Freehold Toyota Family.

Twitter
"I was out looking for a car and James approached me, my..."

tiffany.lewislewis
9/16/2012 7:30:55 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
James CooperJames Cooper
Paul LeahyPaul Leahy

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

I was out looking for a car and James approached me, my husband and my 2-yr-old. He was knowledgable and helped us compare models off of his sheer knowledge of he features of each vehicle. I enjoyed James' low-pressure tactic which made me feel like he wanted to help me make the best decision. Once we went inside he offered us a beverage and was very patient as our daughter made a playroom out of his office space. Once I got to Paul I felt pretty comfortable and he helped me make finance choices by explaining my options in simple terms and making recommendations that made sense. I would definitely recommend James and Paul & DCH Freehold Toyota.

Added: 9/18/2012 10:17:07 PM

Dear tiffany.lewislewis:

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with James and Paul at DCH Freehold Toyota. James is a skilled associate with excellent product knowledge who makes it easy for our customers to do business here. I’m sure his friendly personality made you and your family feel comfortable and at ease while making a purchasing decision. Paul is a patient finance manager who makes sure to thoroughly explain all options to his customers. Together they make an awesome team and I am thrilled they were able to accommodate your needs. Thank you for choosing DCH Freehold Toyota. We sincerely appreciate your business and excellent recommendation!

Twitter
"We checked with two Toyota dealers in Lawrencevile and..."

shvets
9/13/2012 12:32:51 PM

Bharat ShahBharat Shah

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

We checked with two Toyota dealers in Lawrencevile and Dayton and could agree on price.

Then we visited at DCH Freehold Toyota and bought a new Toyota Camry on the first visit.

Dealers were friendly and very helpful - that influenced our decision. Bharat Shah is the salesman we worked with and he did everything possible to offer the best price to us to make the deal possible.

After the paper work was done, he proceeded to explain how the equipment functions and every other feature of our new Toyota.

Bharat then spoke with our auto insurance carrier to be sure we had proper coverage before we left the dealership. Overall we would highly recommend DCH Freehold Toyota and in particular, Bharat Shah.

A very pleasant and helpful experience.

Added: 9/13/2012 2:43:59 PM

Dear shvets:

The kind review you have provided us with regarding your recent visit to DCH Freehold Toyota is sincerely appreciated! I’m happy to hear Bharat was able to accommodate your needs. Bharat is a skilled associate and I agree with all of the words you used to describe him. He truly goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are satisfied and comfortable with their decision. Thank you for your recent purchase and excellent recommendation. Welcome to our DCH Freehold Toyota Family!

Twitter
"It was great. Justice and Ian were very helpful. It just..."

llovebeat
9/12/2012 4:06:25 PM

Justin AstrinJustin Astrin
Ian SalonIan Salon

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

It was great. Justice and Ian were very helpful. It just took too long to fill out the final forms cause we were waiting on the financial office to be clear.

Added: 9/13/2012 10:21:12 AM

Dear llovebeat:
Thank you for the positive feedback you have provided us with. I am glad to hear you had a pleasurable experience at DCH Freehold Toyota with Justin and Ian. They make sure to create a friendly atmosphere for their customers while providing them with exceptional service. Thank you for you kind review. Welcome to our DCH Freehold Toyota Family.

Twitter
"After visiting several other dealerships and doing some..."

vautenrieth1
9/12/2012 11:38:53 AM

Paul LeahyPaul Leahy
Matt MoranoMatt Morano
Ryan SantosRyan Santos
Michelle Weber-RyanMichelle Weber-Ryan

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

After visiting several other dealerships and doing some online shopping, I am so happy I chose DCH Freehold Toyota to make my final purchase with. They didn't try to throw any fast ones and everyone was very friendly, very knowledgeable, and extremely helpful! I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car.

Added: 9/13/2012 10:45:20 AM

Dear vautenrieth1:

The positive review you have provided us with is greatly appreciated. We are honored that you choose to do business at DCH Freehold Toyota after much research. Our employees aim to create a friendly, comfortable environment while providing our customers with the excellent service they deserve. I am happy to hear we were able to accommodate your needs and make your visit such a pleasant one! Thank you for your purchase and welcome to our DCH Freehold Toyota Family!

Twitter
"I bought toyota sienna from DCH Freehold Toyota Scion...."

HemantMishra
9/12/2012 8:20:14 AM

Hemant Mishra

My Review Of DCH Freehold Toyota Scion:

I bought toyota sienna from DCH Freehold Toyota Scion. John Bishop explained all the possible combinations in details about the lease/downpayment etc and presented a good deal.
He has been very prompt in providing any kind of information whenever needed. I would like to thank him for his efforts.

Hemant

Added: 9/13/2012 11:10:18 AM

Dear HemantMishra:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this review regarding your recent visit to DCH Freehold Toyota. John is a valued employee who has excellent product knowledge. I am glad to hear he was able to accommodate your needs by finding the vehicle you wanted at a price you liked. Thank you for your purchase and excellent review. We wish you the best of luck in your Sienna!

<< Reviews 411-420 | Reviews 431-440 >>