DCH Gardena Honda

Eddie Patino

Wahid  Khairzada, Sales And Leasing Consultant, DCH Gardena Honda

Wahid Khairzada

July 25, 2017

"Greedy Dealership - Go Elsewhere!"

- Average Joe

I bought my car here, so I thought I would give the service dept a try. Bad mistake! Think of their service dept as a greedy bank. They will recommend all kinds of services and even break your car when you're not there, so you're forced to spend more money to fix it. This is the shadiest dealership I've ever been to in California. After an hour of listening to their BS, we decided to take our car elsewhere. Helpful Honda... really?!?

Edgar Fry

July 08, 2017

"Waldo M., Service Advisor and DCH Gardena Honda!"

- HondaGrrrl

Just a note to say thank you to Waldo M., Service Advisor and Team at DCH Gardena Honda. You are the best! Car maintenance can be stressful and I always feel like I'm in good hands here. Communication is always friendly and clear; service top notch and waiting room comfortable. Highly recommend DCH Gardena Honda!

Waldo Marrera

April 19, 2017

"Happy and Satisfied "

- Lashawnda Mikhael

I will spare you all the details of my heartbreaking experience and share the positive outcome of my situation. First I would like to thank the follow people who turned a heart-breaking experience to a memorable one that will never be forgotten. So here is the DCH Gardena Honda dream team: Eddie Chan, who sold me my 2017 Honda Accord is the most thoughtful, patient and understanding person you could ever meet. Drew Holbrook General Sales Manager, was very accommodating, thoughtful, and wanted to ensure that I was happy and satisfied. What a great feeling. Michael Hansen, General Manager was such a joy to communicate with and was very thoughtful and understanding of my ordeal and wanted to make it right. Sean Ryan, fixed Operations Director, made me feel so comfortable in just talking to him I became relaxed and believed in him and the rest of the HONDA TEAM that they would make this situation right and they all did a AWSOMEl job at doing it. The DCH Gardena Honda Team is amazing, thoughtful, caring, and exceeded my exactions. They are the “TRUE HELPFUL HONDA GUYS!” and should be on the Honda commercial in my opinion as they all represent Honda very well. I fell in love with Honda when I was sixteen years old and have driven nothing but Honda cars since then. I could not, would not, and did not give up on Honda because of this dream team mentioned above. Thank you all for your outstanding customer service which you don’t receive anymore in this day and age. Lastly, thank you for making me feel important and valued as a Honda customer. Warmly, Loyal Honda Car Owner

Drew Holbrook