DCH Gardena Honda

Wahid Khairzada

March 14, 2017

"Exelent service "

- jjmele

Yahira is an excellent sales person she is very professional and give exelent information about what I was looking for and like a person she is very nice thanks yahira

February 24, 2017

"Beware of this Dealership's sales practices"

- chig58

BEWARE of this Gardena dealership. The closers are devious cheats and liars. I purchased a 2016 Accord here. Due to my excellent credit, the salesperson, JOEY RHEAUME, quoted me a good finance rate of 0.70%, he also offered me the extended service contract for half the price of $1,000. The problems started with the closer/finance manager, PAUL DOZIER, who drew up the paperwork. I confirmed with him, all of the offers and pricing made by the salesperson. He first tried to put me in a 3% finance contract which I insisted on being corrected to the 0.70% quoted. Then he kept talking and talking about the bible and is personal life for almost an hour until I couldn’t wait to get out of there. Now I suspect that was his strategy to get me to sign quickly. Recently, my CPA was reviewing the finance agreement and he asked me why I was paying a 1.90% finance rate – almost triple what I was quoted, and why I paid the full $2,000 charge for the service contract. I’m so angry at being ripped off by these people. Don’t make the same mistake I made – do yourself a favor and GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE TO BUY A CAR.

February 22, 2017

"Great salesman"

- newcarowner

After going to another dearlership and being treating very poorly, I reached out to Troy Watson. He treated me patience and respect and got me the exact car I was looking. Gave me a great deal on top of all that. I would have given 5 stars, but the finance guy was extremely slow. I didn't leave the dealership until after 10pm (got there at 6pm). Credit to Troy though, he waited there basically all by himself and saw me off the lot in my new car. This was amazing considering how stressful the car search was earlier that day, dealing with horrible salesmen at other Honda dealerships.

New 2016 Honda Accord, $25460