DCH Gardena Honda

Wahid Khairzada

February 22, 2017

"Great salesman"

- newcarowner

After going to another dearlership and being treating very poorly, I reached out to Troy Watson. He treated me patience and respect and got me the exact car I was looking. Gave me a great deal on top of all that. I would have given 5 stars, but the finance guy was extremely slow. I didn't leave the dealership until after 10pm (got there at 6pm). Credit to Troy though, he waited there basically all by himself and saw me off the lot in my new car. This was amazing considering how stressful the car search was earlier that day, dealing with horrible salesmen at other Honda dealerships.

December 24, 2016

"Rude & Unprofessional"

- HONDA LOVER

The title of the review speaks for itself. Costumers do not be fooled by the new and nice building, the real problem is hidden inside,

October 04, 2016

"Servicing"

- mywingstofly

The dealership was very thorough in problem solving what was going on with my truck. They made sure that they inspected everything and called to let me know what repairs were needed. I was very pleased with what was done and how log it would take to complete everything. I was very pleased with how courtesy everyone was who assisted me in making sure that I got copies of everything tha was done on my truck. Thank you Honda DCH!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $25460