Dave Arbogast Buick GMC

Troy, Ohio 45373
Dave Arbogast Buick GMC Info

BuickBuyer
4/16/2016

"In and out quickly with a great car!"

I bought a used Buick Lucerne from Dave Arbogast back in January and I absolutely love it! I didn't originally plan on buying a car the day I went in, but Josh Hatfield quickly helped answer any questions I had and got me to test drive a few cars with no problems. It was so quick too! I went in at around 3pm and walked out with a Buick, and my old Honda traded in by 7pm. Josh even stayed behind to make sure I knew the features of the car and to set me up with Sirius and OnStar. Thanks, Josh and Dave Arbogast! You have a great team and I've recommended a few of my friends to your dealership as well!

Josh Hatfield

Debi
3/22/2016

"Awesome customer sales people!"

My husband and I stopped in to look at a used SUV. After getting pricing on it, our salesman, John Weigel, discussed purchasing a new vehicle. We ended up buying a 2015 Buick Encore (new) for less than the used one we originally looked at. John was one of the best "no-pressure" salesmen I think we've ever dealt with, making our decision to purchase at Arbogast that much easier. He made the purchase pleasant - we actually had a good time while dealing with him. Dan York did a great job getting our financing done in short time. This was my very first brand new vehicle and I absolutely love it and am very happy with our purchase! I'm looking forward to my very first car wash (which comes with as many as we want as long as we own our vehicle)! This was just one little perk, as well as dealing with a local dealer, that made our purchase successful! We would definitely recommend John and Arbogast Buick!!!

John Weigel and Dan York

sunflwr52
12/23/2015

"Excellent"

Purchased a used SUV. Mike Cole and Dan York were both very courteous, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Would deal with both again.

Dan York, Mike Cole

Paul
12/10/2015

"2015 Chrysler Town and Country"

Found the van on autotrader.com. The right car with the right price. Inquired online and received an immediate call to come in to dealership. Matthew Cherian was our Car Sales Consultant. He walked us through all the paper work and test drove the vehicle. Matthew when out of his way to work with us and to answer all our questions. After purchasing the vehicle Matthew walked us through all the functions of the car. We had one question he couldn't answer but promised to get us the answer. He called us just as we pulled into our driveway with the answer we were looking for. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good buying experience. I must add that Matthew put gas in the vehicle and gave us new floor mats to protect the manufactures floor mats.

Matthew Cherian

hubbard, Sarah
11/30/2015

"Excellent experience! "

My fiance and I right before we got married. We bought our first vehicle together. The gentleman we worked with name is Joe Bauman. He was absolutely great! It was the most stress free experience ever. We had never purchased a car before, so this was a first. I will definitely be back! The workers there actually care about you as the person and not just selling the car, and I really appreciated that. I can't thank him enough for all of his help!

Joe Bauman

Bill and Paula
11/21/2015

"2010 Dodge Challenger"

Can't sing enough praises about this dealership. Best experience we ever had buying a used vehicle. Purchased our Challenger on the internet from Jaimie sight unseen. Car was just as he said. Paperwork arrived just at the time they told us. Car was delivered exactly at the time he said. Communication was excellent, financing paper work was meticulously labeled so there were no mistakes by their finance officer Seneca. Would definitely buy from this dealership again. We thought that the days of a business keeping their word was a thing of the past, but this group of people proved us wrong.....thanks so much to everyone at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC.

Jaimie, Seneca

jds-1985
10/13/2015

"dodge durango "

My wife and I purchased a dodge Durango from Mark Lindenauer. Great service. I would recommend Dave Arbogast and sales person Mark Lindenauer. Overall fantastic experience.

Mark Lindenauer

LuvHHI
9/01/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I can’t believe I’m writing a favorable review for a car dealer. In the past I would have said I hate car dealers, but I have had such outstanding service from Dave Arbogast that I have to take time to write a review. I first contacted Arbogast to service my Suburban. Since then, I also had them service our Traverse and have purchased a used Enclave from them. They are truly outstanding in their level of service, particularly Brad, but everyone we have encountered has been wonderful. They represent a welcome change from feeling misled or ripped off. I can’t say enough positive things about them and would highly recommend them. They have a very happy, satisfied customer - many thanks to them for the outstanding customer service!

Brad

J Ledford
8/16/2015

"much better than i expected"

havent car shopped in years;a much better experience than i remember-no arm twisting just a list of options i might want with my purchase and a good fit for financing

matthew g:dan york

birdieann
6/23/2015

"Good at first"

Over all a great experience turned BAD !!! Mark Lindenauer was a great guy to deal with and got our deal done hassle free on our 2011 Chevy Silverado. Very proud of our truck. 3 days after we get home and we are cleaning it again and find nicks in the windshield, one of them pretty big and starting to spiderweb. Called Mark and he told us to bring it up. We got there to be told he pulled a report and found the windshield had been repaired once. We would have to schedule to make ANOTHER trip from Eaton to Troy to have it fixed. A simple phone call to tell us to schedule it and then bring it would have been a great way to save my gas and mileage. Anyway yes they did replace the windshield at no cost. But we bought it with the chips no knowing it. They looked like splattered bugs at first. Then check engine light comes on. Take the truck back up there and was given a report called a workbench that had work done on the truck engine and recalls. That were NOT on the car fax. We went up yesterday 6/18/15 to pick the truck back up and our sales person was off which was fine. BUT we had to pick up the truck in the NEW vehicle department ? The truck is used so we needed to talk to Used Manager about the truck. I was very upset due to the fact we had to pay $100 for this repair. on the repair ticket it said code wasn't cleared ? So we didn't know what that was to mean. The New Cars sales manager did help us out trying to figure out a few questions. When we go in our truck noticed one of the things that was to be checked and fixed was the outside temperature gage. It reads 77 all the time. Went over to talk to the used car manager since we bought a Used truck. "doc" was his name. Very rude to my husband, yes my husband was upset but I walked into this office after a few minutes of the conversation and this "DOC" was sitting there yelling and screaming at my husband and flying his hands around. Manager mind you. I don't care how upset someone is if you are a manager your job is to listen and try to help. He let us know it is "OUR TRUCK" and he didn't have to fix anything. I said so I guess I need to contact BBB and he said yes I guess you should. I said better yet how about an attorney. His reply. Sure good luck to you. Returned to new car sales manager which told my husband he would have General Manager call him today. It's after 2 P.M. and absolutely nobody has called. So on to the next step I assume. That is making a LONG worse story kinda short. BBB and I have a name of attorney to talk to since Car Fax doesn't match Workbench report. Also I did have a good experience at first so I recommended a friend and told her to ask for Mark. They went up there and asked for Mark but for some reason he didn't get to be their salesman because the person dealing with them wanted the sale. They bought 2 vehicles that I was told by Mark if the salesperson would have told him he was to get the sale I would have gotten Money. Like $100 but another dishonest sales person

Mark Lindenauer, Doc Morgan