Dave Arbogast Buick GMC

Dave Arbogast Buick GMC Info

harold c reynolds
8/20/2016

"bad experience "

Well was working with salesman called late one evening wanted me to drive 40 miles to look at honda pilot,felt pressured to make drive,but pics shows weathertech floor mats,he said they were in the back of pilot,got home it was original mats went back had to argue the fact,showed him pics of the sales pics,he didn't care they went half on new ones,when I test drove it radio didn't work,pilot was 2yrs old so they put code in got it working. 3 days later battery was no good was not original battery.no lu k getting replacement so mad now wanted to give pilot back because he told about all the inspections they do,what I think they swapped floor mats and battery to sale another pilot on the lot.would not buy from these folks again.

mike

Rex repeat customer
7/08/2016

"Outstanding Service "

Service was great, starting with John Weigel, Doc, Dan, Allen, and the service tech. even the lady who gave me my free cup of coffee!

John Weigle,and, Dan

diyer
5/22/2016

"Great team to work with."

Just purchased a used car for my daughter from the Arbogast team after finding and researching it on the internet. The phone support was great answering our various questions. Our salesman, Mike Cole was professional, helpful and above all a pleasure to work with. Overall a great car buying experience. Thanks!

Mike Cole

Bay314
5/11/2016

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you"

I had been looking for a car to replace the one a deer decided he wanted more than my daughter needed it. I didn't have a lot of money due to an injury that has left me unable to work. My father had passed away a couple of months earlier and I have been staying with my mom trying to make sure she was going to be OK by herself. I had been in Ohio for some 4months when my daughter hit the deer. I live outside of Indianapolis and my daughter was getting ready to start Easter Holiday and I told her to come over to Grandma,s and we would try to find her a car. I had been looking at a couple of dealerships for the last month. We looked a couple of days and finally got to Dave Arbogast,s and started to drive around the lot looking at vehicles. We found a few she liked. We parked and started a conversation with Mark Lindenauer and we went over a few cars. She found one she liked so Mark arranged for us to take it home with her. I was going over the numbers and decided we would'nt be able to afford it so the next day I called Mark and let him know and he said to get it back and we would find another one. Well we did find that car she really liked and Mark made sure it was in great shape because you see Mark has 3 girls and they are about the age of my 2 girls. He kept going over it and checking it out like he was going to be giving it to one of his daughters. I really appreciated that. Once we decided that was the one Mark sent us to finance while he sent it to be cleaned up. Sara in business did magic an got us financed and we came back the following day to a pretty little red Honda Civic Coupe and a great big smile on my daughter's face. Thank you Dave Arbogast,the ladies in finance, and most of all Mark Lindenauer for taking the time and treating my daughter and her safety as I think you would treat one of your daughters. I will see you again Mark. Thank you very much Don Meerhoff

Mark Lindenauer and Sara

BuickBuyer
4/16/2016

"In and out quickly with a great car!"

I bought a used Buick Lucerne from Dave Arbogast back in January and I absolutely love it! I didn't originally plan on buying a car the day I went in, but Josh Hatfield quickly helped answer any questions I had and got me to test drive a few cars with no problems. It was so quick too! I went in at around 3pm and walked out with a Buick, and my old Honda traded in by 7pm. Josh even stayed behind to make sure I knew the features of the car and to set me up with Sirius and OnStar. Thanks, Josh and Dave Arbogast! You have a great team and I've recommended a few of my friends to your dealership as well!

Josh Hatfield

Debi
3/22/2016

"Awesome customer sales people!"

My husband and I stopped in to look at a used SUV. After getting pricing on it, our salesman, John Weigel, discussed purchasing a new vehicle. We ended up buying a 2015 Buick Encore (new) for less than the used one we originally looked at. John was one of the best "no-pressure" salesmen I think we've ever dealt with, making our decision to purchase at Arbogast that much easier. He made the purchase pleasant - we actually had a good time while dealing with him. Dan York did a great job getting our financing done in short time. This was my very first brand new vehicle and I absolutely love it and am very happy with our purchase! I'm looking forward to my very first car wash (which comes with as many as we want as long as we own our vehicle)! This was just one little perk, as well as dealing with a local dealer, that made our purchase successful! We would definitely recommend John and Arbogast Buick!!!

John Weigel and Dan York

sunflwr52
12/23/2015

"Excellent"

Purchased a used SUV. Mike Cole and Dan York were both very courteous, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Would deal with both again.

Dan York, Mike Cole

Paul
12/10/2015

"2015 Chrysler Town and Country"

Found the van on autotrader.com. The right car with the right price. Inquired online and received an immediate call to come in to dealership. Matthew Cherian was our Car Sales Consultant. He walked us through all the paper work and test drove the vehicle. Matthew when out of his way to work with us and to answer all our questions. After purchasing the vehicle Matthew walked us through all the functions of the car. We had one question he couldn't answer but promised to get us the answer. He called us just as we pulled into our driveway with the answer we were looking for. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good buying experience. I must add that Matthew put gas in the vehicle and gave us new floor mats to protect the manufactures floor mats.

Matthew Cherian

hubbard, Sarah
11/30/2015

"Excellent experience! "

My fiance and I right before we got married. We bought our first vehicle together. The gentleman we worked with name is Joe Bauman. He was absolutely great! It was the most stress free experience ever. We had never purchased a car before, so this was a first. I will definitely be back! The workers there actually care about you as the person and not just selling the car, and I really appreciated that. I can't thank him enough for all of his help!

Joe Bauman

Bill and Paula
11/21/2015

"2010 Dodge Challenger"

Can't sing enough praises about this dealership. Best experience we ever had buying a used vehicle. Purchased our Challenger on the internet from Jaimie sight unseen. Car was just as he said. Paperwork arrived just at the time they told us. Car was delivered exactly at the time he said. Communication was excellent, financing paper work was meticulously labeled so there were no mistakes by their finance officer Seneca. Would definitely buy from this dealership again. We thought that the days of a business keeping their word was a thing of the past, but this group of people proved us wrong.....thanks so much to everyone at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC.

Jaimie, Seneca